PDA

View Full Version : Why are you here, what are you searching for?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 18:26
In the long run would it really matter to you if we didnít go to the Moon, or if we didnít see UFOíS?
What is it that you are really searching for?:focus::

Carmen
24th October 2011, 18:38
Home! In the deep recesses of my being there is a place, a consciousness, that I remember. Whether it is a physical place or a consciousness, or both, I do not know yet. There is a deep yearning to know and be the all that I am once again. I love and adore this planet, the nature, animals, forests, the people, but the time has come to have access to the all again. To explore the cosmos, to know our planetary friends and family again. To know once again the unlimitedness of our True Selves. To finally lift the veil of forgetfulness and stop playing this game of 3d.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 18:42
Thank You for sharing

Eagle
24th October 2011, 18:50
anyone else?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:00
There has to be someone else with the same question

music
24th October 2011, 19:01
Allow me to hold a mirror up to you and ask "why does it matter to you that people hold different views to your own"?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:04
Knowledge is power, by understanding different views I become better aware of those around me, together then we all learn something

shadowstalker
24th October 2011, 19:09
Human BEINGS are and always have been a curious sort, there will always be something to search for.
But for me I search for stuff that would be considered taboo,I.E. the other side of life, ufo's spiritual gift and the like. why cuz I wanna know why its taboo.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:10
My point exactly!!!

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:26
So why all the whispering?

Carmen
24th October 2011, 19:31
Okay Dig, as you have asked us the question, "what are you searching for"? If you are searching, that is! I turn it back to you.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:36
Isnt knowledge the key in anything we try to do, understanding who we are, where we are going and how we affect the world around us. all of which has been twisted into something less then just a physical 3D world and life. we are so much more, we are so much more valuable then what we are told all our lives. Live in the now and be who you were ment to be and not what that taught you!

Carmen
24th October 2011, 19:39
I seem to remember a place, a consciousness, where physical work is not required. A place where thought created almost instantly. I don't mean a lazy place but a place of instant manifestation, with thought. Physically digging, moving stuff around is so time consuming and tedious sometimes. I enjoy using my body, but I seem to remember a place where we had a choice.

lightning23
24th October 2011, 19:40
:closed::closed:

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:41
we did and it was wonderful, even though i cant remember

w1ndmill
24th October 2011, 19:45
I want to know the reason. I want to know: WHY ??

Carmen
24th October 2011, 19:49
Oh yeah, that's a given. Unhooking from what you are told to believe goes without saying. Knowledge is a prerequisite to experience. Self-knowledge, gathering information is ongoing, without the need to stick that knowledge into categories of good or bad, right or wrong. I get a bit cross sometimes on this forum when members are warning people against exploring everything. Everything you come across should be weighed in your own Inner Self, not from outside, but you also have to rest up your own inner doubter or you will only accept what is already in your box of acceptablity. It is a fine balance, but if one explore all things, truth will be eventually backed up from other sources or from direct experience.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:49
What do you think the Why is?

Camilo
24th October 2011, 19:53
Keep digging!...

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:54
Where have i heard that one before LOL

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:00
Why is not really the question, it's when!

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:12
Tell your truth isnt based on the lie.

Peace of Mind
24th October 2011, 20:22
Hi, brothers,sisters,family...hope all is well

Iím looking for proof to outer worldly beings and our true history. With all of this hype about aliens there isnít really anything of substance to grasp on toÖ. which leaves me to believe that thereís some serious deceit on a grand scale. My goal here is to understand the cause of this deceit, as Iím starting to think this whole thing is phoniness and is just something to keep people docile so the ruling elite can keep control. I find it very hard for the universe to be as large as THEY say it is and not provide substantial proof about other races of beings in the universe. Also, while researching this site for proof, I donít mind spending some extra time assisting others in their self improvement. So far, the only thing Iíve found of truth and value here is the need to get back to our humanity. How we do that is an individual task, but with some knowledge, love and commitment anything is possible.

I have some obvious reasons for thinking that there isn't any other beings in our so called ďcosmosĒor believe the cosmos is exactly what THEY say it is. If there are othersÖI think they exist in higher densities and that this 3d reality/illusion is only for HumansÖwho may have been aliens at one time but came here for needed lessons in order to sustain and/or behave before going back to these higher dimensions. I think we were/are aliens from all overÖnow in one place wearing these meat suits learning how to live amongst each other for the benefit of the universe. Prison planet/quarantine/schoolÖwhatever you want to call this place seems to be the proper route once you see how our race truly reacts towards every issue, what we do to rectify problems as a unit and what happens when we donítÖ or what happens when we act only as individuals.

These lessons come by way of emotions/feelingsÖso when making it back to the other realm/s, we would have knowledge of knowing how to act accordingly. If not, then back to school/Earth to continue learning. When I aim to make sense of it all...this is the most logical spin I came up with, simply because we are very special beings. Everything else mainly comes from our oppressors, so I find it very hard to think responsibly when using their facts.

I strongly believe our bodies are just tools needed to help us achieve a certain spiritual growth that is needed in order for us to be allowed into the galactic family. There is nothing of real importance here on EarthÖonly the lessons learned individually and together. The only true thing here worth fighting for is humanity and what that means. I donít see any other reason to be hereÖespecially when our lifespan is so short. This place (Earth) truly feels like a testing ground. We are so intelligent yet so ignorant in seeing just what is really of importance here. This is probably why most of us have been stripped of our powers, we are not responsible enough to use themÖnot when we can destroy our own home with little to no effortÖand barely care about it as it slowly crumbles around us.

Peace

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:34
We as humans tend to make things a little complicated. simple truths bring simple anwswers. If you want to go with a litteral def of Extraterrestrial(not form earth) then God would also fit into that catagory

PurpleLama
24th October 2011, 20:38
Some folks have the idea that mankind didn't originate on this planet at all. So I guess then the question might be Why Not?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:40
Are you talking in a physical or spiritual sence

christian
24th October 2011, 20:47
In the long run would it really matter to you if we didnít go to the Moon, or if we didnít see UFOíS?

Only expressing love, humility, creativity, beauty, etc. matters. Thus we become wiser and can transcend always more of this wondrous existence. That's what I care about. Everything else is merely a byproduct and should not be an end in itself.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:50
So then it dosent matter what happends as long as you are progressing?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 21:07
or is that the Illusion

christian
24th October 2011, 21:08
So then it dosent matter what happends as long as you are progressing?

Everything should be experienced, I find.

If actions are fundamentally motivated by the stated attributes, then what particulary happens is just up to where I focus at any given moment, how it's possible to interact at any given place in any given situation. That's all. Why should I long for a particular action or place, when all is one? I'm a fragment of the holographic oneness and never disconnected from anything else, whatever I do wherever permeates through it all just as everything else permeates through me.

Progressing means letting go of identification with a seemingly seperated self.

w1ndmill
24th October 2011, 21:43
With 'why' you can just keep on going . . . . remember driving your parents mad, asking why to everything? They'd play along with you for a while before telling you to clear off. Still don't have the answers though. Why? Just don't know why . . . . . . Does anybody? Really . . .?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 21:45
some do how much time do you have?

Violet
24th October 2011, 21:48

I'm searching to understand how our Creator communicates with us.

I've failed so far to believe that it is in a manner so exclusive and secretive as is assumed in many "conspiracy theories"...Yet, I'm willing to think along.

For now, I'm trying to look for very obvious language by looking at the growth of an apple tree or getting directions from stellar constellations.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 21:55
He communicates through you Spirit, feelings that dont deal with physical pleasure but happyness and joy, or feeling elevated if you will

Violet
24th October 2011, 22:06
He communicates through you Spirit, feelings that dont deal with physical pleasure but happyness and joy, or feeling elevated if you will

Well, I honestly don't see or sense that (yet)...Although it is beautiful enough to believe or hope is true.

So, I still think there's a more obvious way out there that is accessible for even the biggest noob on the planet.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 22:08
Have you looked into meditation

Sidney
24th October 2011, 22:10
Why the lies. Lie after lie after lie, it has become a way of life. The biggest lie and the most money wins. I don't care whether or not we went to the moon, I care that the real story is buried.
The ufo thing?? I do care, because they are my family. I maybe could have met them by now had those truths not been buried along with the rest of the crap we may or may not know about.

With lies, comes lost trust. Relationships ,societies, governments are built with and upon trust. Having to weed through lies on a daily basis, is a very disfunctional way to live.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 22:13
Are you helping then to get rid of the lies?

WhiteFeather
24th October 2011, 22:16
We change society and the status quo zombies by the way we think. Differently,,,,,Its that simple. As Einstein once quoted "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Hope this sheds some insight. We want to believe in imaginations. UFO's Et's....Its exciting to say the least. Think Different, be excited. Cause I Know I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX9GTUMh490

Eagle
24th October 2011, 22:18
can it be any more clear?

CD7
24th October 2011, 22:27
Isnt knowledge the key in anything we try to do, understanding who we are, where we are going and how we affect the world around us. all of which has been twisted into something less then just a physical 3D world and life. we are so much more, we are so much more valuable then what we are told all our lives. Live in the now and be who you were ment to be and not what that taught you!

I agree we are soooooooo much more, and things have very much been twisted to the point tht even the most powerful idea of "god" "angel" "superhero" "santa" is a sad tiny cardboard cut out of thereal.

East Sun
24th October 2011, 22:29
As David Icke says, "It's not knowledge but what we do with the knowledge we have gained that is important."

I've been searching all my life. And I have found a lot to be thankful for. Luck of both kinds were on my side like everyone else, I suppose. I'm luck to be here and able to do the things I do.

What do I want now apart from no misfortune.

I want to know without a doubt who the controllers of wars and the manipulators of the world are? Of course we can name the usual suspects and know they are often intertwined. I keep hearing that there is one "group" that is superior to the others from one source and about a different "group" from another.

They know how to divide us. You can see clearly wrong doings by one force but then they are controlled by another faction and they in turn by others. I would like to know how it really is. That would be to know truth. That would be my truth and set me free--for a while. Then that set up would have to be ended.

Will it ever happen? I don't know but we are closer to big changes in the world now. Those are the things I want to know.

There's nothing a bad a outright deception that keeps us in the dark.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 22:37
Would it really help though or would it just make you angry about what they have done to us all?

East Sun
25th October 2011, 00:44
Would it really help though or would it just make you angry about what they have done to us all?

I'm angry with them anyway. But knowing would make me feel better, then I could spread the word without fear of being wrong.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 03:22
I think deep down we all know so there would be no fear in being wrong besides fear is a toll of thiers

Moemers
25th October 2011, 04:14
Cause it's fun.

We incarnate here for the experience, right? We came here to this place, in this time, in this dimension, in this universe, in this multiverse, to experience what it has to offer.

If UFO's are what it has to offer, then bring on the UFO's.

Searching? Maybe.

I just kinda dig the sensations of this Bodyship and the environment it can survive in, so why not?

cheez_2806
25th October 2011, 04:53
searching for the meaning of life

why am I here...Why am I the being I am now...why Am I living here...what is earth...what is the universe
what is consciousness....

What about you DIG?

ViralSpiral
25th October 2011, 06:44
then God would also fit into that catagory

Are you separate?

58andfixed
25th October 2011, 07:07
I found some "why's."

Some "why's" stood the test of time much better than others. I hang onto the better one. I still test it frequently.

Some things are to be experienced with no evidence. It seems to be part of the "why."

For those for whom "why" is important, seek and it shall be found.

Dig and it shall be dug up. :)

Why? Just don't know why . . . . . . Does anybody? Really . . .?

Star1111
25th October 2011, 07:59

I'm not searching for anything Dig.

I'm just being and experiencing life on this planet

Tony
25th October 2011, 08:26
To chat...consider....chat some more....consider....consider more...love....chat about love....consider...let it all go...and still love.

toothpick
25th October 2011, 08:35
Great thread Dig.
Why i am here at this time is inexplicable.
My concious thoughts are to live each moment for the wonder of that moment, don,t worry about what has already happened and don,t stress over what the future holds.
I don,t search for anything, but, truth seems to attract me like a magnet.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 11:47
I would like to add if I could another point to the why. Many would say that this life is just for the experience, while other would say there is nothing to be learned, and that the choices we make are already set (no change). Is there one answer then to the complexity that is the human condition?:angel:

§=[Post Update]=§

Probably not, but I was physically born here (I think) so that would make me and Earthling would it not?

§=[Post Update]=§

Then what have you experienced? If you donít mind my asking,

Eagle
25th October 2011, 11:51
I guess like anyone else, I am here to gain the knowledge I need, to share the knowledge I have, and to experiance life as it was ment to be.

Tony
25th October 2011, 12:01
Why are we here? I'll tell why we are here, apart from all that loving!

If we live for ninety years, we'd spend twenty to thirty of those years literally asleep.
Most of the time, when we think we are awake, we will either be occupied with some matter or other, or in be a vacant state, just staring.

So how often in our life are we just awake? Not much, actually!

Sometimes living here feels like we are living on a Battery Chicken Farm, in a totally controlled environment!
ďBut we are free!Ē I hear you say.
Well, the chickens feel the same way!
I'm sure if they could carry banners, they'd walk around shouting, ďWe are Free! We are all One!
We will be taken away to another dimension!Ē Ö?

A few days ago, on another thread, we spoke about mind control, advertising and class. If we identify with any sort of status, we are in deep chicken doo doo.
We are meant to be kept occupied, vacant and asleep!

So we ask, ďWhat is our purpose here?Ē
Well, it's obvious!
It is not to be kept occupied, vacant and asleep.

We have the problem of a double 'whammy'...
We arrive here and find ourselves on the Disney Chicken Farm, already set up for us. It is maintained by hope and fear...and ignorance of our true nature.
And here is the other side of the 'whammy' - we maintain this state ourselves!

So...
See what is going on.
Make a decision on what to do.
Do it.

If you don't...mmmmm! I can smell the stuffing from here!!!

It is going to take more than peace and love.
We need to know the mechanics of consciousness at work, so that it cannot be used against us.
Be aware that the Chicken Farmer knows how to take a truth and subtly change it, reinvent it and serve it back to us, so dividing our awareness...

The Earth may not seem such a funny place now, but it is, when you see that it is a made up state. Freedom is in our hands/wings.
Wake up and smell the stuffing!

Tony

Eagle
25th October 2011, 12:08
So getting everyone to realize this is the true challenge in life? Then together we make the change and wake people up to the awful state of the chicken farm!

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th October 2011, 12:47
So getting everyone to realize this is the true challenge in life? Then together we make the change and wake people up to the awful state of the chicken farm!
It would by more productive to wake people up to the fact we are NOT chickens. Telling everybody he IS a chicken in the farm (exploited for their eggs at best or awaiting slaughter at worst, unable to fly away with no perspective of improvement left) is a fear mongering of the worst kind...
You are what you believe you are. Not what somebody else tells you are... ( this is self contradicting i know ;) )

This thread feels "strange" to me... Sorry :(

Eagle
25th October 2011, 12:54
It would by more productive to wake people up to the fact we are NOT chickens. Telling everybody he IS a chicken in the farm (exploited for their eggs at best or awaiting slaughter at worst, unable to fly away with no perspective of improvement left) is a fear mongering of the worst kind...
You are what you believe you are. Not what somebody else tells you are... ( this is self contradicting i know ;) )

This thread feels "strange" to me... Sorry :(

Stange, How?

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th October 2011, 13:11
Stange, How?

It feels like witnessing some A.I. conversation. It feels like it is some Turing test...
Your posts are so short and general it's hard to tell clearly your intent...
And this is strange to me... Sorry again for my "bias" :(

But let's back on track (eh em topic)...
I just search for like hearted people. And why are you here on Avalon Dig, what are you searching for? :)

Eagle
25th October 2011, 13:23
Sorry that I have been short this was pointed out to me earlier (changing). Now back to Topic of why I am here!
As I have stated in several post's I started coming here as a way to open my eyes and see what was truly going on in the world. I no longer watch the news or radio because itís all the same gibberish and does nothing to enlighten the soul. Because of what I do I cannot go into too much detail without some potentially serious ramifications. I question everything now and in doing so I have gained a lot more insight and understanding of just how the Matrix has worked for so long. If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they neednít fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th October 2011, 13:32
(...)If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they neednít fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!
Would you like to elaborate more on it, Dig?

ViralSpiral
25th October 2011, 13:45
If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they neednít fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!

I appreciate your feedback. It did make me chuckle though. So by questioning you are answering? How about you : learning?

Without divulging the exact nature of your presence here, or your intent, my 3D "duality" assumes you have an agenda. I would guesstimate that 98% here are at least "awake". Not being fully "aware" has its challenges however, I understand that that this is by design.

Come on, spill the beans...... :)

Eagle
25th October 2011, 13:47
Stange, How?

It feels like witnessing some A.I. conversation. It feels like it is some Turing test...

I just search for like hearted people. And why are you here on Avalon Dig, what are you searching for? :)

(...)If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they neednít fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!

Most of our lives we are taught to live in fear of something or to conform to what society tells us is normal, if someone has an experience outside of their physical understanding they are called crazy or delusional. We live in a world now where success is based on money and power, where human life is no more valuable than that of an ameba. We cheer for complacency where everyone receives an award for just participating. Our lives have value and meaning and ultimately a goal, whether you believe in God or not you have importance in the Universe. The people here for the most part I think get that, but there is some many more who donít , who live in misery and pain not because of what they have done necessarily but because of what we have all allowed to happen. How much longer will we sit back and wait for someone to give us all the answers without doing the home work. I am doing my homework and gather as much information as I can from the good/knowledgeable people of this world so that when the time comes I am in more of a position to help rather than a hindrance. By helping I mean giving service and support to anyone and making my time here in this dimension more productive and happy!

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th October 2011, 14:01
This is very noble intent :) Thank you Dig :)

Laura Elina
25th October 2011, 14:20
Well. Here's my very strange reply, sorry for the approach I take for answering your question, lol:

1. Monday

I wake up and take a look at myself in the mirror and say: What a mess. I look out the window to see the world and say: What a mess. I feel slightly depressed.

2. Tuesday

Everything is a mess. I'm small, scared, possibly all alone and I don't know why I'm a mess and why the world is a mess. I don't know who made it that way, was it me or was it someone else, am I supposed to do something about it? I stare at the picture on my ID, I don't recognize the person and ask: Who are you?

3. Wednesday

I am angry. The mess seems to be getting bigger outside my window and the reflection in the mirror seems to be mocking me. I'm done with being me. I look at the sky with big bright stars and get jealous and cry: I wanna be like them! Why can't I be like them?

4. Thursday

There is a crack in the mirror distorting my image. I break the mirror and draw the curtains in front of the window. I'm a cynic. The world doesn't care about me and I don't care about the world. This is all I can do. The stars I forget about too, I don't go outside anymore. I'm fine by myself.

5. Friday

I'm tired of being alone. I try to fix the broken mirror, but I don't know how, there are too many pieces and they don't seem to fit. I get frustrated, why am I so stupid? I open the curtains and see the world is the same. Or maybe it is me, who is the same.

6. Saturday

I decide I want out: Stop the world. I pack my bag and forget my ID on the table along side with the broken pieces of the mirror. I open the front door and step outside. I give a death stare at the stars and declare: I'm coming. Like it or not. I wanna be like you. I start walking towards the stars.

7. Sunday

I'm crawling towards the light, I had to abandon my bag along the way, it got too heavy and I feel a little sad, it had all I owned. I keep crawling on all my fours, the light burns my eyes, but I keep my eyes at it, it's all that I see. I wonder if I can do this, maybe I should turn back. I feel so tired and I wanna cry again, the light is blinding me now. I stop and turn around to see the world I left behind. I frown. The world is not the same anymore, it seems to have little dots of light on it everywhere and they're moving and when they collide, they create more lights. How could this be? I hesitate, I get up on my knees, my legs are shaky and weak, but I'm standing on them now.

Day 8

I take a step towards the world to look closer and see the little dots of lights are people. Then I look at the bright light again I was crawling towards. The people seem to be emanating the same light as the stars. I look at myself, I seem to have one too. I look around and see others around me and they see me: I'm not alone. I'm still small, but I'm not scared, the world is still a mess, but it is beautiful with all the little lights walking upon it.

The short answer/version is that I'm just searching for myself. I still don't quite know what it is, but... I got this far, it's got to mean something.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 14:30
Such a graphic and simple way to explain how we all feel I think, Thank You!

East Sun
25th October 2011, 15:35
I think deep down we all know so there would be no fear in being wrong besides fear is a toll of thiers

My fear is not of them but of putting my energies and faith into something that could end up being wrong. Too many people have been deceived in the worst kind of ways that had dire consequences for them and their loved ones. Why act on something if you're not absolutely certain about it.

We have a good idea of who is corrupt and how they are trapped into behaving as they do but the big question is by who exactly. Some people do know who they are and do speak out but there are false flags and no one can be trusted unless you know without a doubt who they are and what their agenda is.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 15:43
Stange, How?

My fear is not of them but of putting my energies and faith into something that could end up being wrong. Too many people have been deceived in the worst kind of ways that had dire consequences for them and their loved ones. Why act on something if you're not absolutely certain about it.

We have a good idea of who is corrupt and how they are trapped into behaving as they do but the big question is by who exactly. Some people do know who they are and do speak out but there are false flags and no one can be trusted unless you know without a doubt who they are and what their agenda is.

Granted being careful of who you open up to is important, part of the problem is that we never open up for fear of doom. I took a leap of faith just being here.

Gardener
25th October 2011, 15:56
Busted!!!!!

Aww its is you isn't it Mr President, welcome! Hey but first you gotta post in the welcome thread.

g

Eagle
25th October 2011, 16:03
I dont know whether to be insulted or to simply laugh, now if I were president you would think I would come up with some better posts! LOL

Malachi
25th October 2011, 16:32
Hi, Dig! I'm searching for the truth, but as we know it's out there - so I don't know what am I doing here at all... :)

But really, I think the truth is around us, in every little aspect of our life, the truth is everywhere. So I try to learn everything about this world, about the people, about our past, our thougts, our fears, our desires, our dreams, our secrets, our sins...to understand better, maybe to see the Big Picture.

And I find here many good thougths, many nice people, some really interesting secrets and first of all many-many wonderful dreams and hope. So that's why I'm here.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 16:41
And together we are all better because of it, I am not here to distract I am here to make real progress. We are stronger as a group when we combined our individual energies

Eagle
25th October 2011, 17:39
Here is a good place to start to find some of the answers your look for

Gardener
25th October 2011, 17:45
Oh my! I hope you laugh at my attempt at comedy, but I will not be giving up my day job anytime soon. :)

I dont know whether to be insulted or to simply laugh, now if I were president you would think I would come up with some better posts! LOL

Eagle
25th October 2011, 17:48
I think it lightend the mood Thanks, I cant take myself too serious.

Little Ishta
25th October 2011, 18:06
When you ask why are you here and what are you searching for.... do you mean this forum or life?
To be truthful I chose to be here, so I can learn and to grow. I could say I am searching for truth of who and what I am. The illusion that surrounds me is very interesting as well. It is not easy to see past the illusion and I have to keep thinking outside of the box. And keep asking questions. The insights from others are helpful. We all learn from one another. It helps us along our path whatever it may be.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 18:10
Life and the Forum, we are here to figure out Life are we not?

Little Ishta
25th October 2011, 18:18
Life and the Forum, we are here to figure out Life are we not?

Life is what you make of it. That is what I have been learning. Life is about emotions. Love, anger, jealousy, sadness and sorrow. Life is my Teacher.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 19:11
Love, Yes the other attributes we are taught, Anger ect....

Sidney
25th October 2011, 19:55

Well, I am not contributing to the lies. I cannot get rid of someone elses lies. I am responsible for my own actions, and have no control over anyone else (besides my kids, of course).

(why I am here) because ...I am a truth seeker, like the rest of us here. (and partly what I'm looking for) I want more than anything to have a world where people do take responsibility for their wrongdoings.

So, thats kind of a loaded question don't you think?

Eagle
25th October 2011, 20:01
Stange, How?

Well, I am not contributing to the lies. I cannot get rid of someone elses lies. I am responsible for my own actions, and have no control over anyone else (besides my kids, of course).

(why I am here) because ...I am a truth seeker, like the rest of us here. (and partly what I'm looking for) I want more than anything to have a world where people do take responsibility for their wrongdoings.

So, thats kind of a loaded question don't you think?

Makes perfect sense to me and I am sure a lot of others here.

music
25th October 2011, 20:45
A few weeks ago I had to rescue a guy from the bush near my home. At the time I had a herniated disc and excrutiating sciatic pain. It was night time, and I was cutting a track through thick vegetation to allow the ambulance people to get to him. At one point as I cut through a giant stinging tree with my brush hook, my light flew from my hand and turned off, leaving me in total darkness. I was in intense pain, the man I was trying to save was close to death, and I was very, very tired. Then I noticed that the rock walls of the gully were alive with glow worms, little points of light as far as I could see. I decided to take a few seconds to drink in the beauty. I did, and it invigorated me, and made the rest of my task possible. I am here to learn to appreciate the beauty of life, to draw strength from it, and to hopefully help others do the same.

Eagle
25th October 2011, 20:48
It is the simple things sometimes, that give us strength.

lake
25th October 2011, 20:59
I'm just searching for, if I am or not?

Am I your dream, or are you only mine?
Is time correct or a lie?

Many questions could be asked?

One is fundamental.

Are you me?

Eagle
25th October 2011, 21:13
We are separate in identity but unified in purpose, at least that is the plan. All of us are apart of the Source?God whatever you call it.
To my understanding time is a 3D perception in this world.

mahalall
25th October 2011, 23:13
Hi Dig,
For a moment can I review your question, "What is it that you are really searching for"
with, What is it they are really searching for?

58andfixed
26th October 2011, 00:30
Notions.

Not intuition, nor contemplations of things and/or how I fit in.

Notions are ideas that come from beyond my experience, and involve me if I so choose to participate.

Out of "nowhere" I get a 'notion' to go for a walk, in a random place, time & direction. I meet someone. We talk and it becomes interesting.

Notions seem to come from the collective unconscious, and I've not paid attention to all of the many I've had.

The notion that television is toxic came some 25 years ago. I began muting all commercials some 20 years ago. 10 years ago I stopped exposing myself to television. Information to support this notion came within the last 10 years.

Are notions are a reflection of a destiny, or path, as suggested by Paulo Coelho in "The Alchemist" ?

I'm pretty sure not. They seem to be very much an interactive process.

Notions make life very interesting, and seem to be cultivated out of deep, meaningful questions.

Then what have you experienced? If you donít mind my asking,

Referee
26th October 2011, 00:38
The Truth, I am tired of the lies, the games, the BS!! In any D's

97r8P-Fms24

Sidney
26th October 2011, 03:17
Well. Here's my very strange reply, sorry for the approach I take for answering your question, lol:

1. Monday

I wake up and take a look at myself in the mirror and say: What a mess. I look out the window to see the world and say: What a mess. I feel slightly depressed.

2. Tuesday

Everything is a mess. I'm small, scared, possibly all alone and I don't know why I'm a mess and why the world is a mess. I don't know who made it that way, was it me or was it someone else, am I supposed to do something about it? I stare at the picture on my ID, I don't recognize the person and ask: Who are you?

3. Wednesday

I am angry. The mess seems to be getting bigger outside my window and the reflection in the mirror seems to be mocking me. I'm done with being me. I look at the sky with big bright stars and get jealous and cry: I wanna be like them! Why can't I be like them?

4. Thursday

There is a crack in the mirror distorting my image. I break the mirror and draw the curtains in front of the window. I'm a cynic. The world doesn't care about me and I don't care about the world. This is all I can do. The stars I forget about too, I don't go outside anymore. I'm fine by myself.

5. Friday

I'm tired of being alone. I try to fix the broken mirror, but I don't know how, there are too many pieces and they don't seem to fit. I get frustrated, why am I so stupid? I open the curtains and see the world is the same. Or maybe it is me, who is the same.

6. Saturday

I decide I want out: Stop the world. I pack my bag and forget my ID on the table along side with the broken pieces of the mirror. I open the front door and step outside. I give a death stare at the stars and declare: I'm coming. Like it or not. I wanna be like you. I start walking towards the stars.

7. Sunday

I'm crawling towards the light, I had to abandon my bag along the way, it got too heavy and I feel a little sad, it had all I owned. I keep crawling on all my fours, the light burns my eyes, but I keep my eyes at it, it's all that I see. I wonder if I can do this, maybe I should turn back. I feel so tired and I wanna cry again, the light is blinding me now. I stop and turn around to see the world I left behind. I frown. The world is not the same anymore, it seems to have little dots of light on it everywhere and they're moving and when they collide, they create more lights. How could this be? I hesitate, I get up on my knees, my legs are shaky and weak, but I'm standing on them now.

Day 8

I take a step towards the world to look closer and see the little dots of lights are people. Then I look at the bright light again I was crawling towards. The people seem to be emanating the same light as the stars. I look at myself, I seem to have one too. I look around and see others around me and they see me: I'm not alone. I'm still small, but I'm not scared, the world is still a mess, but it is beautiful with all the little lights walking upon it.

The short answer/version is that I'm just searching for myself. I still don't quite know what it is, but... I got this far, it's got to mean something.

That is really beautiful. Someone should put that to music. are you a songwriter? Almost made me cry.

Eagle
26th October 2011, 04:44
So say we all!

§=[Post Update]=§

Stange, How?

Hi Dig,
For a moment can I review your question, "What is it that you are really searching for"
with, What is it they are really searching for?

That has a good sound to it

Laura Elina
26th October 2011, 06:05
Hey Starchild111, no I'm not a songwriter :) Nor a singer :) I have helped with writing some of my friends' songs, and I confess.. I did write a few little pieces myself, but nothing serious going on with that. I do write a lot... For my books (fiction, and some screenplays), which are closely related to the post on this thread, about the journey everyone takes here. Glad you liked the post :) Have a lovely day.

Carmen
26th October 2011, 06:56
What happened? Why has Dig been unsubscribed?

ViralSpiral
26th October 2011, 06:57
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/avatars/unsub.png

Warlock
26th October 2011, 07:05
What happened? Why has Dig been unsubscribed?

I guess he found what he was looking for and left.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Dig has left the building".

Warlock

Carmen
26th October 2011, 07:13
Yeah but, doesn't 'unsubscribed' mean he was asked to leave. When a member leaves of their own volition it usually says 'retired'.

Sorry to be picky here but I'm just a bit confused about this!

natasja
26th October 2011, 07:13
As a teenager I loved it! We were so insecure and grew up very difficult and in me I have always been on a mission "looking for myself" looking for the something you have been missing your whole life. Crying cause you have no idea why? By accepting who you are and what you are by embracing yourself with truth and be truthful to yourself you find nothing else matters this is your journey, your discovery, your expedition. The answer is always 42!

Carmen
26th October 2011, 07:16
And look, people are still responding to this thread as if he was still here! Did I miss something? Is there a mod in the house?

ViralSpiral
26th October 2011, 07:16
Yeah but, doesn't 'unsubscribed' mean he was asked to leave. When a member leaves of their own volition it usually says 'retired'.

Sorry to be picky here but I'm just a bit confused about this!

Yeah, was wondering this too.

Ilie Pandia
26th October 2011, 07:49
Hello,

Dig was posting one line posts, most of the times so general that it was hardly (if any) connection to the thread topic. That looks nice and mysterious for a while, but becomes spam soon enough. He has been notified to think better of his posts, but he did not do so.

- Ilie

Laura Elina
26th October 2011, 07:59
Well, I can understand the reason why (unsubscribing), but I still wish it hadn't happened.

Tony
26th October 2011, 08:05
Back to why we are here. It is still a good question.
We are here to find who 'me' is!

ViralSpiral
26th October 2011, 08:11
Pie, ask Tarka!

;)

LOVE the avatar pic btw!!

Jumping for joy!

That's who you are

Tony
26th October 2011, 08:15
Pie, ask Tarka!

;)

Jumping for joy!

That's who you are

I was trying to ascend in water.....seems I'm not good enough!

jorr lundstrom
26th October 2011, 08:21
I was a searcher for many years, or maybye I just imagined myself to to be a searcher.

Wotsoever, I got really fed up with searching and stopped doing that. Then I found

nothing. And Im very pleased with an abundence of nothingness. So no Im actually

doing nothing. But a damn lot seems to happen anyhow, so lets enjoy this moment

of nothingness.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/linnbor2.jpg

ViralSpiral
26th October 2011, 08:28
Pie, ask Tarka!

;)

Jumping for joy!

That's who you are

I was trying to ascend in water.....seems I'm not good enough!

loooool!!!!

yet, you mean.....

§=[Post Update]=§

I was a searcher for many years, or maybye I just imagined myself to to be a searcher.

Wotsoever, I got really fed up with searching and stopped doing that. Then I found

nothing. And Im very pleased with an abundence of nothingness. So no Im actually

doing nothing. But a damn lot seems to happen anyhow, so lets enjoy this moment

of nothingness.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/linnbor2.jpg

Great post Jorr!! Might have to borrow that sometime....

http://www.citybuildingcontests.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/respect.gif

jorr lundstrom
26th October 2011, 09:08
ViralSpiral, you dont have to borrow anything, as I dont claim ownership to

anything. LOL It is as much your post as mine. Universe is shovering abundance. LOL

jack
26th October 2011, 12:58
Ever since source exploded out and created this universe there has been an ongoing outword expression geared towords learning as much as is possible from this wonderful place we have created. We call it the big bang, when this universe was created, Where they say something the size of a tennis ball exploded outwords and created this universe. Ever since then we have been exploring and learning as much as is possible as that is the nature of who we are, we are inquisitive little beings, each and every lifeform in existance. We are god and we just cant stop ourselves from learning all there is to know about our latest creation.

Sidney
26th October 2011, 15:10
Hello,

Dig was posting one line posts, most of the times so general that it was hardly (if any) connection to the thread topic. That looks nice and mysterious for a while, but becomes spam soon enough. He has been notified to think better of his posts, but he did not do so.

- Ilie

Hi Ilie, I am very confused about Dig being unsubscribed. I went and looked at some of his posts, and I didn't find anything in-appropriate or offensive. Join date is October 20 of this year. Not even a week ago. Maybe some people are not very good at posting at first. Here is an example of a post of Digs which to me seems acceptable.

I truly think the actions are pretty severe. Just sayin.

Avalon members, The Future of a movement!
Avalon, if tomorrow seeís the internet go down, or the Forum be interrupted, what will you do then?
I went from reading interviews of conspiracy theorists and UFO hunters to seeing what is on the Forum today and itís a huge change, and a huge amount of info. So what happens if the powers that be pull the plug (literally) on this sight and any others that pose a threat or have creditable information, you ask yourself why it hasnít happened yet. But you should know the answer? How do you stay together as a community of enlightened/knowledgeable thinkers and truth seekers? Have you reached a point in your life where, as the changes come you are ready for it? I for one have enjoyed being here and think positively that there will be continued support and light where ever we may live.
Thank You all!
Last edited by Dig; Yesterday at 12:13.

Ilie, I really think you put the cart before the horse here. So now I have to be paranoid that my posts arent long enough etc. or i will get kicked out.

Ilie Pandia
26th October 2011, 15:35
Hello,

We have been in private communication with Dig for a while. He was made aware of why his posting style was considered spamming (that results in immediate account termination). His last reply to us suggests that he understands what the issue is now and also understands what is expected of forum members in terms of posting on this forum. So I will restore his account shortly.

Eagle
26th October 2011, 15:44
I wish to convey my apologies to the Members of Avalon for not sticking to the rules of the Forum, it will not happen again; if you wish to further go into any topic do so to me directly. I look forward to further Knowledge from my friends!

Laura Elina
26th October 2011, 16:10
Hey Dig, glad you're back :)

Jorr, you put it well. I should probably try moments of nothingness as well, which I have tried while meditating (or my sad attempts of meditation that is), my mind keeps me busy, which is ... I suppose not the preferred outcome in some ways in life, lol... Then again, I think I got my mind to thank for my imagination, so ...A while back when the attempts to quiet my mind while meditating failed, I tried to put that overly active mind of mine into visualization, and suppose I'm making progress that way. Wow, I don't even know if what I just said amounted to a coherent answer, lol.

Eagle
26th October 2011, 16:17
Hey Dig, glad you're back :)

Jorr, you put it well. I should probably try moments of nothingness as well, which I have tried while meditating (or my sad attempts of meditation that is), my mind keeps me busy, which is ... I suppose not the preferred outcome in some ways in life, lol... Then again, I think I got my mind to thank for my imagination, so ...A while back when the attempts to quiet my mind while meditating failed, I tried to put that overly active mind of mine into visualization, and suppose I'm making progress that way. Wow, I don't even know if what I just said amounted to a coherent answer, lol.

Part of what I have learned is asking the real questions we want answers to. Meditation helps if you invite God/Source into your heart and into your life and then you beigin to notice the changes needed. Dont get wrapped around the axle with How to do it, Just Do It!

Sidney
26th October 2011, 16:18
Another reason why I am here: Because this is a safe place, where like minded people gather together, and together we connect the dots, find truths, and have a more enjoyable 3D experience. And one day I really do hope to find the answers to solving the huge problems of the Earth, which has become so toxic. I would like to see the secrecy of free energy removed, and real healthcare based on "healing" rather than prescription drugs. The end of tree cutting, and the end of animal cruelty. Harmony for all of us.

PS Welcome back Dig!!:wave:

26th October 2011, 16:37
I've noticed increasingly that I've become an anchor of calm for others' in need. I'm not blowing my own charitable trumpet here at all, but I often find myself pacifying stressful situations on behalf of and for others. In the vein of this thread I dare say this is a large part of why many of us are here at this moment in history. I stringly believe this is why I chose to come here, now.

Eagle
26th October 2011, 16:44
I've noticed increasingly that I've become an anchor of calm for others' in need. I'm not blowing my own charitable trumpet here at all, but I often find myself pacifying stressful situations on behalf of and for others. In the vein of this thread I dare say this is a large part of why many of us are here at this moment in history. I stringly believe this is why I chose to come here, now.
There are many people around now that seem to be waking up from the dream and who are now helping the rest to understand why they are feeling so angry, lost, confused, and alone.

Eagle
2nd November 2011, 12:05
Another reason why I am here: Because this is a safe place, where like minded people gather together, and together we connect the dots, find truths, and have a more enjoyable 3D experience. And one day I really do hope to find the answers to solving the huge problems of the Earth, which has become so toxic. I would like to see the secrecy of free energy removed, and real healthcare based on "healing" rather than prescription drugs. The end of tree cutting, and the end of animal cruelty. Harmony for all of us.

PS Welcome back Dig!!:wave:

Do you beleive that harmony will be acheived here or in the next higher frequency? I would like to believe we could do so now

Sidney
2nd November 2011, 13:42
I believe we can achieve it in any dimension we happen to be experiencing. And many people are experiencing it. But what I would really like to see, in order for true harmony to be achieved is for the wars to end. Period. We need a truly non-war society. we have to stop wanting what belongs to someone else, whatever it may be.., and in harmony, if something is needed it will be gifted.
Yes, I do believe it can be achieved,the question is, will we be here to see it (I am speaking on a planet wide level)

Eagle
7th November 2011, 13:21
I believe we can achieve it in any dimension we happen to be experiencing. And many people are experiencing it. But what I would really like to see, in order for true harmony to be achieved is for the wars to end. Period. We need a truly non-war society. we have to stop wanting what belongs to someone else, whatever it may be.., and in harmony, if something is needed it will be gifted.
Yes, I do believe it can be achieved,the question is, will we be here to see it (I am speaking on a planet wide level)

I think this is where alot of people fail, "Belief" if I go to a McDonalds drive up window and order a hamburger, I am going to get a hamburger. if I go through life ordering hambugers chances are, that is what I am going to get. Beleif is a good start but lets take it a step further and go in to faith. to me faith is an action/application, taking my belief from an idea and making it a reality.

Centauro
7th November 2011, 18:15
Only expressing love, humility, creativity, beauty, etc. matters. Thus we become wiser and can transcend always more of this wondrous existence. That's what I care about. Everything else is merely a byproduct and should not be an end in itself. From Chiquetet

I think this pretty much expresses what I feel.... Could't have said it better

Kiki
7th November 2011, 20:05
To me this is a very good question...I feel extremely stupid though... I've been trying to answer these questions and looking for answers for the past five to six years, still nothing... I managed to get confused and exhausted with all this information! I feel like I have to clean up a mess after a tornado has passed by and don't know where to start. Everyone sais to start within, to look deep in ourself... I think I'm doing it all wrong... I'm trying though...and thank god I'm stuborn and curious... :o

odowd
7th November 2011, 20:13
totally agree with you carmen i have a vivid memory of being a sort of light being with others all with a strong feeling of love around me, i hope it isent a delusion but its my own personal vision of home and it dosent feel right here on this planet .

Eagle
9th November 2011, 20:44
To me this is a very good question...I feel extremely stupid though... I've been trying to answer these questions and looking for answers for the past five to six years, still nothing... I managed to get confused and exhausted with all this information! I feel like I have to clean up a mess after a tornado has passed by and don't know where to start. Everyone sais to start within, to look deep in ourself... I think I'm doing it all wrong... I'm trying though...and thank god I'm stuborn and curious... :o
It is not stupid to ask the question, the stupid part is to know what the answer is and then do nothing about it, or leave it to someone else to push you along!

58andfixed
10th November 2011, 04:15
And I thank YOU for committing to discovering good answers to questions you hold as important.

We would be awash in a sea of domesticated mortals, if at least some didn't raise some questions.

To me this is a very good question

...and thank god I'm stubborn and curious... :o

Eagle
16th November 2011, 16:52
For those memebrs who are new please add your response, I am curious.

Eagle
30th November 2011, 14:31
We all talk of the big "Change" that we Anticipate/expect to happen (2012), but into what? into who? into where, into why.
What will be your priority; self, family, others.
Do I anticipate change or do I direct it!

vasquez
4th December 2011, 00:38
To find ultimate peace, love and happiness in my life and bring it into as many other peoples lives as I can during my time here on this planet.

Also, to be the best human being I can possibly be, through knowledge, understanding and help other people through my past experiences.

Elethia
4th December 2011, 01:34
I watched the video of the dogs experiencing sunshine and grass for the first time, and found myself sobbing. It wasn't just for these poor animals but because we are them. We too, are being liberated from our cages. We too, are stepping out slowly and carefully into a new world. Feeling our way forward. This is what we came here to experience. Our liberation from limitation! And to recover our power! To reclaim who we really are and to create the next chapter in human history; the galactic chapter. I think it will be magnificent. As someone said, Earth is the best party in town. That's why we came. This is where it's happening. And a party is always more fun with some crazy and wild like-minded people.

Kindred
4th December 2011, 02:25
Because of what I do I cannot go into too much detail without some potentially serious ramifications.

If I can help but one person come to the understanding of just how valuable they really are and that they neednít fear the system then truly that is a remarkable occasion for us all!

I won't ask what you can't answer to, but I do question the second sentence. "The system" is the part of our society that is broken - or should I say Controlled. And, controlled in a way that is severely detrimental to the vast majority, and excessively beneficial to the extreme minority. And, even more importantly, we see the tactic of Fear via the use of aggression being used by the Controlling minority as a weapon against the majority. All in the name of Money and Power. If one is doing well in the 'system', it only makes sense to try and keep it. However, this is not the case for the majority,and this is diminishing by the day.

So, to answer your question posed in the OP, I guess part of what I'm 'looking for' here on Avalon is some answers as to How to break this cycle of fear/domination via money and power. To break this cycle of fear it is necessary to have an exchange of concepts and ideas that results in a more Universally supportive society that Removes these created obstacles to our species development to allow the formation of a more open and inclusive society based on mutual respect and an understanding that we are all here to support and nurture each other physically and spiritually. And, I do Not mean in the Collective way, as described by G. Edward Griffin. I speak of a Community of individuals, not a collective.

Also, we need to develop the knowledge base of how to re-connect to our fellow humans both in a spiritual way, but also in a practical way. I feel part of the 'practical' aspect is understanding our commonality in achieving this 'universal consciousness', but I see this more as the development of our telepathic abilities.

We have these abilities naturally, but we've been poisoned, both in body and mind which has severely diminished this capability. Can you imagine if everyone knew each others thoughts, hopes, fears? I feel we'd be Far ahead in that each one of us would understand the causation of others problems. While there would be those that would not be that supportive, I have a very strong feeling that this would result in a tremendous leap in advancing our species as we would now understand true empathy, and would naturally develop the incentive to diminish the negatives in our society to the point that they would naturally 'fall away'. Yes... it does sound like Utopia, doesn't it?

WE must "be the change we wish to see in the world." (Gandhi)

modwiz
4th December 2011, 03:26
To keep myself as unbroken as possible and to help others see that brokeness is the root of all problems. Psychopaths run rampant while we wonder why mommy did not hug us more. Relevant questions but not ones to get lost in for a lifetime as most do. Compassion but no coddling. Coddling and enabling are the same thing. Especially in the case of adults. Children still forming are supposed to ruminate and fully understand all of the incoming data both intellectual and emotional. Spirituality is usually a healthy synthesis of these two very separate realms of existence in our experience.

I am searching for others who get this and are willing to stand as functioning, emotionally healthy, adults in this world.

Carmody
4th December 2011, 03:46
Why am I here?

DBBxkWTGZRE

Eagle
4th December 2011, 16:02
To keep myself as unbroken as possible and to help others see that brokeness is the root of all problems. Psychopaths run rampant while we wonder why mommy did not hug us more. Relevant questions but not ones to get lost in for a lifetime as most do. Compassion but no coddling. Coddling and enabling are the same thing. Especially in the case of adults. Children still forming are supposed to ruminate and fully understand all of the incoming data both intellectual and emotional. Spirituality is usually a healthy synthesis of these two very separate realms of existence in our experience.

I am searching for others who get this and are willing to stand as functioning, emotionally healthy, adults in this world.

I get now what you are saying and doing the same

§=[Post Update]=§

Because of what I do I cannot go into too much detail without some potentially serious ramifications.

I won't ask what you can't answer to, but I do question the second sentence. "The system" is the part of our society that is broken - or should I say Controlled. And, controlled in a way that is severely detrimental to the vast majority, and excessively beneficial to the extreme minority. And, even more importantly, we see the tactic of Fear via the use of aggression being used by the Controlling minority as a weapon against the majority. All in the name of Money and Power. If one is doing well in the 'system', it only makes sense to try and keep it. However, this is not the case for the majority,and this is diminishing by the day.

So, to answer your question posed in the OP, I guess part of what I'm 'looking for' here on Avalon is some answers as to How to break this cycle of fear/domination via money and power. To break this cycle of fear it is necessary to have an exchange of concepts and ideas that results in a more Universally supportive society that Removes these created obstacles to our species development to allow the formation of a more open and inclusive society based on mutual respect and an understanding that we are all here to support and nurture each other physically and spiritually. And, I do Not mean in the Collective way, as described by G. Edward Griffin. I speak of a Community of individuals, not a collective.

Also, we need to develop the knowledge base of how to re-connect to our fellow humans both in a spiritual way, but also in a practical way. I feel part of the 'practical' aspect is understanding our commonality in achieving this 'universal consciousness', but I see this more as the development of our telepathic abilities.

We have these abilities naturally, but we've been poisoned, both in body and mind which has severely diminished this capability. Can you imagine if everyone knew each others thoughts, hopes, fears? I feel we'd be Far ahead in that each one of us would understand the causation of others problems. While there would be those that would not be that supportive, I have a very strong feeling that this would result in a tremendous leap in advancing our species as we would now understand true empathy, and would naturally develop the incentive to diminish the negatives in our society to the point that they would naturally 'fall away'. Yes... it does sound like Utopia, doesn't it?

WE must "be the change we wish to see in the world." (Gandhi)

Your post in this could not have come at a better time for me and memebrs here, Thank You

alienHunter
4th December 2011, 16:14
On a serious note, I was hoping that here I could get closer to the people that have 'experiences' and get a 1st or 2nd hand 'feel' of what is real and what isn't. The thing that quizzes me the most are the 'messages' that imply only 'special' people are being nudged by phenomena. Most of us are 'ego' oriented and as such susceptible to ego massaging. For example, 'Synchronicity' is something that is woven into the fabric of our reality and we are all subject to it, yet, that is an underlying theme to many 'special' events. I don't know, I'm just rambling...trying to avoid saying, I'm special. I don't possess the monkey gene... ;)

Eagle
4th December 2011, 16:17
On a serious note, I was hoping that here I could get closer to the people that have 'experiences' and get a 1st or 2nd hand 'feel' of what is real and what isn't. The thing that quizzes me the most are the 'messages' that imply only 'special' people are being nudged by phenomena. Most of us are 'ego' oriented and as such susceptible to ego massaging. For example, 'Synchronicity' is something that is woven into the fabric of our reality and we are all subject to it, yet, that is an underlying theme to many 'special' events. I don't know, I'm just rambling...trying to avoid saying, I'm special. I don't possess the monkey gene... ;)
Good comment, to me maybe itís just the fact of what a person could handle, maybe itís not the special part but rather the open part, everyone is special some are just more open to the gifts they have whereas the rest of us may not be there quite yet. Make sense?

alienHunter
4th December 2011, 16:35
Good comment, to me maybe itís just the fact of what a person could handle, maybe itís not the special part but rather the open part, everyone is special some are just more open to the gifts they have whereas the rest of us may not be there quite yet. Make sense?

yep, that makes a lot of sense...

Poly Hedra
4th December 2011, 16:43
Why am I here on Avalon?
To have good conversations, ones that I cant have in my everyday life. I want to learn from others and not feel like I'm the only one with these perspectives on the world at large. And what am I searching for? Knowledge.
Why am I on this planet? Hmmm I believe that I'm here to learn how to use my energy fully. And share images that are inate through the moving image haha! TO help awaken the masses through ancient archetypes. :)

alienHunter
4th December 2011, 17:48

I'm with you 100%...We can be and often are our own worst enemies.

ghostrider
4th December 2011, 18:34
we don't really matter, energy will go on, whether we do or not, the circle of things will continue we change, energy goes on. we are just a temporary form of energy. in all your knowing know we are energy in flesh, the flesh dies the energy lives on. spirit,awareness, conscious,soul, call it whatever makes you comfortable. it is a form of energy. realize what you are - search is over. matters not the why, you go others come they go others come = all just forms of energy coming and going. division is the prison, oneness is the key to the lock, how would you treat your neighbor if you knew he was you and you were him ?? both just the same energy in two different forms ???

Eagle
4th December 2011, 22:04
we don't really matter, energy will go on, whether we do or not, the circle of things will continue we change, energy goes on. we are just a temporary form of energy. in all your knowing know we are energy in flesh, the flesh dies the energy lives on. spirit,awareness, conscious,soul, call it whatever makes you comfortable. it is a form of energy. realize what you are - search is over. matters not the why, you go others come they go others come = all just forms of energy coming and going. division is the prison, oneness is the key to the lock, how would you treat your neighbor if you knew he was you and you were him ?? both just the same energy in two different forms ???
So here is the question then, if we are just energy then is some light brighter than others based on knowledge and Love or is everything equal and all knowlege is in us?

Eagle
21st December 2011, 20:01
here is the answer, soul, body, spirit,Consciousness, Sub-Consciousness should be all as one