PDA

View Full Version : Will You Help "Shut It Down" On Oct. 28th?

truthseekerdan
25th October 2011, 02:25
http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000003011/images/clip_image002.jpg

by Zen Gardner

A call to disengage from the military, industrial and congressional complex (as it was originally called by Eisenhower) for a full day has gone out for this Friday, October 28th. It's an outgrowth of the Occupy Revolution and it has wheels. Call in sick to work, turn off all the media and appliances you can, get out of the banks, close credit cards, initiate new lifestyle changes, whatever you can do or stop doing. And don't buy a corporate thing. (see transcript below video)

And then go sing in the rain, walk in the woods, meditate, play with the kids (who you kept home from school), count the chemtrails and realize how pathetic these thugs are, hug someone and just rejoice in the fact that you are OCCUPYING!

Cool?

The more people who get provoked to take action and insubordinate action, in any way they can, the greater the momentum we can all lend to this expression of disdain for how the world is being manipulated and the suppression of the knowledge of who we truly are.

We overcome by being who we really are and by not participating in their games. That's how the spell is broken.

We're here. We're alive. We're not going to hide and conform and fear as they're trying to program us. We're going to thrive. We're going to be obvious and in your face apparent and so full of conviction of the reality of the power of love and truth it's going to bring their frikking control system to its knees!

Idea - Chime In!

How about writing up what you did on, and what happened in your world, after Friday? Wouldn't it be cool to see the fruits of this? You can post them everywhere; facebook, youtube, twitter, your favorite sites who'll certainly help. Here on BIN we have the Protests and Demonstrations section which many are using, but use something.

But let's get some feedback and fill the airwaves! It's going to be a rush...just the anticipation of this will cause more action!

Happy non-participation! Stay with it...they can't survive without us.

xV79ObObSh0

Transcript:

A momentum is occurring
People are uniting across the world
They are sending a message
The next step is fast approaching

On Oct 28th 2011
WE SHUT THE SYSTEM DOWN.

For one day we peacefully protest in a symbol that will be felt across the globe.

We step out of the system and step back into ourselves.

Turn off all lights
Unplug all electrical devices
Abstain from using TV, radio and internet or phone.
Abstain from making any purchase of any kind
Choose that morning to cancel any services you feel you no longer need
That morning call in sick to work

Do NOTHING that generates money into THE SYSTEM.

We will send a message
We will unite

Most importantly, for one day...
We live without distraction
Read a book
Meditate
Play
Sing
Dance
Create
Frolic in nature
Love

On Oct 28th 2011
Step out of the system and get back to yourself

Spread the word!
SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1276/339/Will_You_Help_Shut_It_Down_On_Oct._28th.html

sshenry
25th October 2011, 11:41
Awesome post :)

eric charles
25th October 2011, 15:30
Awesome post :)

Yes awesome post indeed .

I will even be shutting down my bank accounts and withdrawing the money ! Ive had enough , just had it .

A little story here hihihi , Im with the royal bank of Canada here in Canada , I have 20,000 $ saved up in 2 accounts . I have 3 of them with Royal Bank , one was supposed to be shut down last year , RBC made it seem as it was closed but they didnt , allowing monthly fees , and even interst on those fees acruue , like WTF !!!!. Friday i receive a letter statting overdraft on my 3rd account had to be paid in full , or they were going to take "whatever means necessary to recoup those fees " theyre exact wording , i think it was around 150$CAD . God damn what a slap in the face , im not even going to bother lodging a compliant with the Financial authorities , lets hit them where it really hurts guys . Withrdraw everything !!

Ohhh and last year when i made changes of automatic withdrawals to make payment come out of a different account with the same bank , they bounced all my payments @ 40.00 per failed transaction , i had approximately 500$ in nsf charges , that they forced me to pay !

Elemental Unity
25th October 2011, 19:27
The problem with this sort of thing is everyone has to do it or it won't achieve anything. It's like if everyone stopped paying their taxes, the government could do nothing, like the internet and downloading stuff, it's out of control and the government cannot do anything to stop it, so they just turn a blind eye. It's good to each take our own steps of non compliance with that which we don't agree with, that way we are each doing our own bit.

another bob
25th October 2011, 19:39
I'm planning on not shaving on the 28th, so that the hairs can occupy my face.

:p

Isthatso
25th October 2011, 20:23
The problem with this sort of thing is everyone has to do it or it won't achieve anything. It's like if everyone stopped paying their taxes, the government could do nothing, like the internet and downloading stuff, it's out of control and the government cannot do anything to stop it, so they just turn a blind eye. It's good to each take our own steps of non compliance with that which we don't agree with, that way we are each doing our own bit.

I believe if there is enough to make a dent they will take notice - it's getting to that magic number that can be tricky. At a minimum, those that do it will impact the people around them, who will also start to think about what's going on here. It is something that could build - as you say if we each take our own steps of non compliance we are doing our own bit. As life get's more difficult for people they will start searching for answers.

I guess the vast majority of us here at Avalon are working towards it already.

:victory:

lightning23
25th October 2011, 20:26
:closed::closed:

Lifebringer
25th October 2011, 20:34
Need to do it on Christ's mass. After all Christ wasnt' meterialistic and we dont' have to be either. To release yourself from the leash of corporate control is all this country needs. Beauty is free, the sun is free, the rain is free, and we are free. I we can get them on their days they want to make money, then we will give them a message that will ring around the financial world. i have started knitting and crocheting all my gloves, hats, and scarves. i make curtains and don't use the cheap thread bare fabrics coming from overseas that don't stretch my dollar.

But it's called boycotting the bs! Try it, it will free your mind and your pocket.
don't play their game, turn in the pieces and let them feed off themselves.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Plant pot seeds everywhere in every country, and rebell against prohibition.

music
25th October 2011, 20:49
Yes. We are the Power.

Yoda
25th October 2011, 21:00
The BANKSTERS have most of the world in fear and scarcity. Take back your power, it's your free will that's at stake.

Pierre
www.energy-oneness.com

aNlBKEsQGYI

Providence
25th October 2011, 22:18
I'm in! Going to kill the electricity at the box, stay home, and enjoy the day!

Miller
25th October 2011, 22:30
I will do it although it's also WEAR IT PINK DAY in UK (in support of breast cancer) on Friday 28th October. I will also support that as well . . . .