PDA

View Full Version : Avalon members, The Future of a movement!

Eagle
25th October 2011, 17:03
Avalon, if tomorrow see’s the internet go down, or the Forum be interrupted, what will you do then?
I went from reading interviews of conspiracy theorists and UFO hunters to seeing what is on the Forum today and it’s a huge change, and a huge amount of info. So what happens if the powers that be pull the plug (literally) on this sight and any others that pose a threat or have creditable information, you ask yourself why it hasn’t happened yet. But you should know the answer? How do you stay together as a community of enlightened/knowledgeable thinkers and truth seekers? Have you reached a point in your life where, as the changes come you are ready for it? I for one have enjoyed being here and think positively that there will be continued support and light where ever we may live.
Thank You all!:chess:

the trojan
25th October 2011, 17:08
very important post Dig
My answer is...We will all be on our own.
We came in on our own and we go out on our own.

The One
25th October 2011, 17:42
Maybe if the way we communicate was not that easy our telepathic senses might kick in

Laura Elina
25th October 2011, 17:57
I thought of this one day, and also today. I haven't been on Avalon for a very long time yet, but it's certainly a community I like being a part of, for many reasons, the consideration for others... And respect, not to mention the subjects (obviously). For sure we can get passionate with sharing our views at times, like a lion would defend their cub, which is understandable. But to answer the question.. If one day this site was no more (or whatever the scenario was, the internet went down), suppose I would do what I should be doing now (I'm very subtle with these topics, as the people I know... Not into the type of conversations we have here, to put it nicely, lol)... And that is reach out to those people, who are around me. Do groundwork, I'm not really the type, who goes in front of people and gives lectures or would do workshops... I feel I'm at the point, where I'm not sure what my so called gift is. I keep being told that I should be a teacher. So.. I would develop on that :) And I mean not teaching in the traditional type of way, the kind of teaching there is in your typical school, you know. More like... In the interdisciplinary type of manner. Maybe just give out some thoughts, maybe even some tools for consideration, for people to develop their own tools for information gathering... I'm not too sure :)

Change is a funny thing... It happens, when you're not ready for it and then you go with it... And sometimes when you feel you are ready for it, you don't know how to make that change happen. So I'm quite certain that whatever change might occur, I'll roll with it to my best capabilities.

PS. Telepathy would make it a tad easier between members, like The One said. I'd also hope that I'd run into a few members along the way post internet.

Phil
25th October 2011, 17:57
Interesting post Dig, there are ways and means to create small local area networks using many devices available today, BUT! one small problem, is POWER (electricity), but it can be done

John Parslow
25th October 2011, 18:05
Hello Dig

Assuming that it is just Avalon and similar sites taken down and the internet stays up then it would pay us to contact like-minded individuals by other means: email; Skype; phone etc. IMHO I do not think anyone powerful enough to remove all forms of communication at least not yet ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

Eagle
25th October 2011, 18:08
No time like the present all things considering I don’t think we have a lot of time left to network as we are doing now. enless your telepathic?

Carmen
25th October 2011, 18:09
If and when the I Internet goes down, it will not bother me much. I have been preparing for great change for a long time, physically and mentally, so I guess all my preparations will be put to the test. Maybe then we will be forced to use our inner, undeveloped or underultilized abilities of telepathy, remote view, oob travel. I also have many books in my library.

Also, our focus, I think, will go to family and community which will be a good thing. Everything will de-centralize.

jorr lundstrom
25th October 2011, 18:14
In the situation you picture I will put all my energy in focusing on the wellfare
of my tribe ie the humans and the other living beings closest to me

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/PeregrineFalconoldlady-1.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/p10.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/pilgrimsungar-1.jpg

Love and carrots on the house

Camilo
25th October 2011, 18:15
If worse comes to happen, all your of answers are inside. Practice meditation and be in contact with your higher self. Become his/her friend..

Eagle
25th October 2011, 18:20
In the situation you picture I will put all my energy in focusing on the wellfare
of my tribe ie the humans and the other living beings closest to me

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/PeregrineFalconoldlady-1.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/p10.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/pilgrimsungar-1.jpg

Love and carrots on the house
I like Carrots thanks.

John Parslow
25th October 2011, 18:26
Hello jorr

Beautiful photos for which I thank you very much ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

Robert J. Niewiadomski
25th October 2011, 18:29
Internet access can be blocked but it can't be turned off completly... It was designed by military (ARPANET) to provide communication in case of nuclear attack. And... you probably won't believe me... is protected by Angels :) Global communication network is a major phase of developement of evolutionary planet like Earth in Creator's plan. And in case of global electricity failure you may bet on misterious appereance of fully developed free energy generators :) Forget about returning to the caves...

Eagle
25th October 2011, 18:32
Internet access can be blocked but it can't be turned off completly... It was designed by military (ARPANET) to provide communication in case of nuclear attack. And... you probably won't believe me... is protected by Angels :) Global communication network is a major phase of developement of evolutionary planet like Earth in Creator's plan. And in case of global electricity failure you may bet on misterious appereance of fully developed free energy generators :) Forget about returning to the caves...

That is my hope, I hate caves!

christian
25th October 2011, 18:39
There's been a time before the internet and Avalon and there will be time after it.

Just like water always flows on and makes it way, I find something to keep myself occupied with.

blufire
25th October 2011, 18:41
This is why forming small communities with unified goals should be everyone’s main focus NOW. At least form the foundation and plan now so that when we need to all that has to be done is put the plan into action. Live your life “regular” until you are forced to change into a different lifestyle and simply step into an already organized “new life”

I have put out several offers over the last year for my “location” to be one of those “foundational home bases” and have always been very disappointed and surprised how very very few actually contacted me. . . . even for just general info

Eagle
25th October 2011, 18:46
This is why forming small communities with unified goals should be everyone’s main focus NOW. At least form the foundation and plan now so that when we need to all that has to be done is put the plan into action. Live your life “regular” until you are forced to change into a different lifestyle and simply step into an already organized “new life”

I have put out several offers over the last year for my “location” to be one of those “foundational home bases” and have always been very disappointed and surprised how very very few actually contacted me. . . . even for just general info

Hence the underlying issue, doing that in which we talk about!

Carmody
25th October 2011, 19:00
The way forward involves global communities. The way backward involves local communities. This is not about making the idea of one being better than the other but that the globe must learn to communicate individually and collectively...and that is the next step. So, the internet or global communication will endure.

Elemental Unity
25th October 2011, 19:02
I don't worry about these things anymore. No matter what happens around us we shall thrive and continue in our existance here. If I die I will go on living in some other form, why worry about the loss of the internet?

Eagle
25th October 2011, 19:05
I don't worry about these things anymore. No matter what happens around us we shall thrive and continue in our existance here. If I die I will go on living in some other form, why worry about the loss of the internet?

It's not about the internet per say it is about staying in touch and unified.

58andfixed
26th October 2011, 01:58
I would like to share a discovery about learning and teaching. If you find that it has value, it is yours to have & use.

Teaching in the traditional sense is done by someone who is trained to present certain material, and then tests are given to ensure people give back what was given out.

Tests are feedback for the efficacy for this conformist curricula. A very hierarchal conformist culture. Solutions we are 'taught' to perceive may not be the best for the 99%.

Learning is cultivating students to ask questions. When students ask this 'other kind of teacher' questions, it is because they are free and self-willed individuals cultivated to learn what they sense is of value to them, irrespective of what other students paths are.

Now, people still have to copy from existing ideas of how to deal with the pragmatics of life: earn income, have and raise families, grab hold of opportunities, do service, accomplish tasks that others want, accommodate & participate in the the local community, the greater community, and civilization. With time the existing ideas of service will evolve as creativity is added to come up with new ideas for activity and income.

However, the room for differences of experience, acceptance, cultivating the best in others, other harmonious joys and possibilities have potential to flourish.

There is much room for variance and possibility when inner paths are cultivated, while still solving mankind's basic necessities outside of a hierarchal, conformist culture.

Our outward paths could be as variant as our inner material human genetic variations. I think The Creator has provided us with a hint to follow.

This is my discernment of the difference between teaching and learning.

I keep being told that I should be a teacher.

And I mean not teaching in the traditional type of way, the kind of teaching there is in your typical school, you know.

More like... In the interdisciplinary type of manner.

Maybe just give out some thoughts, maybe even some tools for consideration, for people to develop their own tools for information gathering... I'm not too sure :)Change is a funny thing... It happens, when you're not ready for it and then you go with it...

Sidney
26th October 2011, 03:38
In the groups section there are various geographic groups started. I started the Midwest (us) group, for this very reason. So check out the groups, and we should all maybe take this subject a little more serious. Because there really are not many like minded people in my immediate area (that I know of).

Eagle
26th October 2011, 04:41
58andfixed
That would be a good idea
Then I would love to be a Teacher of Learning.

Eagle
26th October 2011, 19:45
I keep being told that I should be a teacher.

And I mean not teaching in the traditional type of way, the kind of teaching there is in your typical school, you know.

More like... In the interdisciplinary type of manner.

Maybe just give out some thoughts, maybe even some tools for consideration, for people to develop their own tools for information gathering... I'm not too sure :)Change is a funny thing... It happens, when you're not ready for it and then you go with it... [/QUOTE]

A good teacher is someone who helps to elevate someones knowledge in a positive way and not just to check a box or Pass or Fail. anymore we are a system of pass or fail only there is no need to think out side of the box because the Goverment will tell you what to think!

58andfixed
27th October 2011, 01:26
Welcome back DIG ! :)

It seems that there are many here on PA who would make excellent mentors for learning.

I read much more than I post, don't agree with nor thank every post post I read.

PA notes that I have posted 2,800 thanks - so I believe I have assessed reasonably well.

PA has been an excellent training ground for me, and I suspect it has been so for many others.

I wonder about the 10% critical mass, and when it will kick in.

"The 100th Monkey: A story about social change," by Ken Keyes Jr.

http://www.wowzone.com/monkey.htm

"In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant."

"An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too."

"THEN IT HAPPENED! "

http://www.wowzone.com/100th.htm

58andfixed
That would be a good idea
Then I would love to be a Teacher of Learning.

Eagle
30th October 2011, 00:46
Some very good point on Teaching, it sounds like the perfect way to start a movement of positive thinkers, Avalon is such a place

58andfixed
30th October 2011, 06:28
And what better an environment than extremely trying times.

Anybody can smile on a sunny day, while picnicking at a park -- but what of a stormy month, of day-after-day of relentless rain, leaky roofs, rats running about, where the wood for the stove is soaking wet, the trail to the town muddied and possibly washed out.

This is the stuff which builds character and tests our personal ideals.

Some very good point on Teaching, it sounds like the perfect way to start a movement of positive thinkers, Avalon is such a place

Buck
30th October 2011, 07:21
I have had this feeling for a few months now that the PTB have found themselves chasing a runaway train. I would not be surprised (but yes I would be delighted) that if somehow they did pull the plug on the internet, we would all discover we are still "on-line".

I think collective human consciousness has been in training mode with the internet, and with so many other influences as well. I had a highly evolved teacher many years ago who was the first to suggest to me that all the stimulation, the multiplicity of channels of information streaming at us constantly, the "noise" in our background so to speak, was all part of a deliberate effort on the part of our higher selves to "condition" the vessel to do what needs to be done. He had a funny saying when people would get themselves all knotted up and tense about feeling overwhelmed- he would say "Yes, and there's more." which drove people nuts. But then he would say the same thing when someone would experience a breakthrough.

And I have to say it is encouraging to read threads like this. Every time I think the forum is veering off into the weeds again, grappling and slashing away at all the dark phantoms, there comes a thread like this. Thank you Dig!

As far as being shut down, I think the more formidable challenge for this forum is disinfo and distraction, not someone pulling the plug. I see ample evidence (to my eyes anyway) that there have been and continue to be a multitude of disinfo efforts, thread distraction, mods with possible mixed agendas, all kinds of stuff going on here. There have been countless times I have hit a thread on here and my browser will crash. Recently there was a thread on this forum that was so controversial all I had to do was hit it, and the browser would redirect me to a googlebot dead end alley (after the page fully loaded). Other times as I hit the forum and log in, the software that we run to detect spyware like hidden port hacking and remote hacking has gone haywire

The intensity of the efforts on here and some other forums is so concentrated that it is one of the clear signs that we have evolved into something very formidable.

And I agree with Carmody on what that means to be formidable; going local is not the path. This is cellular, molecular. We have the ability to connect, communicate, manifest and transmute matter. We can do this over vast distances, and btw the way we can do it instantaneously- (as in faster than the speed of light (yes) forget neutrinos inching past, all matter is already wired to be able to do this)

Eagle
1st November 2011, 12:39
I have had this feeling for a few months now that the PTB have found themselves chasing a runaway train. I would not be surprised (but yes I would be delighted) that if somehow they did pull the plug on the internet, we would all discover we are still "on-line".

I think collective human consciousness has been in training mode with the internet, and with so many other influences as well. I had a highly evolved teacher many years ago who was the first to suggest to me that all the stimulation, the multiplicity of channels of information streaming at us constantly, the "noise" in our background so to speak, was all part of a deliberate effort on the part of our higher selves to "condition" the vessel to do what needs to be done. He had a funny saying when people would get themselves all knotted up and tense about feeling overwhelmed- he would say "Yes, and there's more." which drove people nuts. But then he would say the same thing when someone would experience a breakthrough.

And I have to say it is encouraging to read threads like this. Every time I think the forum is veering off into the weeds again, grappling and slashing away at all the dark phantoms, there comes a thread like this. Thank you Dig!

As far as being shut down, I think the more formidable challenge for this forum is disinfo and distraction, not someone pulling the plug. I see ample evidence (to my eyes anyway) that there have been and continue to be a multitude of disinfo efforts, thread distraction, mods with possible mixed agendas, all kinds of stuff going on here. There have been countless times I have hit a thread on here and my browser will crash. Recently there was a thread on this forum that was so controversial all I had to do was hit it, and the browser would redirect me to a googlebot dead end alley (after the page fully loaded). Other times as I hit the forum and log in, the software that we run to detect spyware like hidden port hacking and remote hacking has gone haywire

The intensity of the efforts on here and some other forums is so concentrated that it is one of the clear signs that we have evolved into something very formidable.

And I agree with Carmody on what that means to be formidable; going local is not the path. This is cellular, molecular. We have the ability to connect, communicate, manifest and transmute matter. We can do this over vast distances, and btw the way we can do it instantaneously- (as in faster than the speed of light (yes) forget neutrinos inching past, all matter is already wired to be able to do this)

To this end is why I started the Thread, so that people did not become distracted with the trivial stuff and focused more on the "Meat and Potatoes" of Avalon or Camalot!

Black Panther
2nd November 2011, 19:05
If and when the I Internet goes down, it will not bother me much. I have been preparing for great change for a long time, physically and mentally, so I guess all my preparations will be put to the test. Maybe then we will be forced to use our inner, undeveloped or underultilized abilities of telepathy, remote view, oob travel. I also have many books in my library.

Also, our focus, I think, will go to family and community which will be a good thing. Everything will de-centralize.

I've bought a lot of books about the same subjects we talk about here. And I
have bought a hammock. I also started my veggie garden :). So, if things get worse
I can still read books laying in my hammock and wait for the fresh vegetables to be harvested.
It's a shame winter is coming, though ;).

By reading the posts on this thread I was thinking of the underground internet thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23362-Underground-Internet&p=251373#post251373 started in June by Lily de Cuir.

I have emailcontact with some of the Avalon members, just in case. Though it won't
help much if they pull the plug.

I'm also starting to back up a lot of the information / videos I have found. So if we still
have electricity I will have my own private library about Nicola Tesla, our true history,
Muammar Qaddafi's Green Book :) and all the other important information most people
never heard of. If we all have our own private library all knowledge kept from us will
be saved. In the hands of the people who are building A New Earth!

fox.mulder
2nd November 2011, 19:43
By keeping the internet going and sites like Avalon going it allows easy target painting and indentification of those that think the way that Avalonions do.

Eagle
2nd November 2011, 20:51
Having a plan in place is the first step, implementing that plan into a viable strategy is key, instead of focusing on what the Aliens might or might not do I think we need to focus more on getting that network set-up and with a backup plan, so that true information and help can still get out to those who need it.

Eagle
7th November 2011, 01:53
What other You Tube and internet sites will go down next?

Eagle
7th November 2011, 01:57
From FEMA,
National Test of the Nationwide Emergency Alert System

On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, FEMA, DHS and FCC will conduct the first National test of the Nationwide Emergency Alert System (EAS) test. This Nationwide test will kick off at 2 pm (EST) and run concurrently across all time zones.

This system test is the first of its kind designed to broadcast a nationwide message to the American public. In the history of the country, nothing like it has been conducted on such a level. As you may be aware, there have been tests in the past, but not of this magnitude encompassing all regions of the Nation simultaneously. The three (3) minute test will run concurrently on all radio and TV band stations exceeding the previous messages broadcast which were anywhere from a 30 second to 1 minute message.

There is great concern in local police and emergency management circles about undue public anxiety over this test. The test message on TV might not indicate that it is just a test. Fear is that the lack of an explanation regarding the message might create panic. Please share this information with your family and friends so they are aware of the test.

Carolin
7th November 2011, 02:21
I love the limitless knowledge the internet provides and I love being able to connect with friends and family all over the world instantly. But I think families and communities would be stronger/healthier without the distraction. We are all so over stimulated with cell phones, texting, nintendo ds, facebook, etc. Books, games and conversations...bring it on.

I'll miss some of the people here though:(

Eagle
7th November 2011, 02:23
I love the limitless knowledge the internet provides and I love being able to connect with friends and family all over the world instantly. But I think families and communities would be stronger/healthier without the distraction. We are all so over stimulated with cell phones, texting, nintendo ds, facebook, etc. Books, games and conversations...bring it on.

I'll miss some of the people here though:(

It is just that a distraction in some ways but a tool in others to get trhrough the crap