PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to live forever ?

Black Panther
26th October 2011, 17:45
We are spiritual beings having a human experience. There isn't much certainty. Only the fact that there is no certainty and that we die in the end. I do understand what temporarily means, but what does it mean to be an infinite soul. When do we really 'die' ?

5L8-FTvSVxs

Tony
26th October 2011, 17:51
When the little self realises its true nature! Hooray!!!

Eagle
26th October 2011, 17:51
Death can be Interpreted in many ways, some people think it is a doorway to the next room while others think we go into nothingness. For me it is a mere change from one form into the next. Infinite also means to me that it is un ending so in all reality death is associated with this 3D world and has no bonds in the end.

Sidney
26th October 2011, 17:56
Forever? YES! In 3D?? No Very much looking forward to my "graduation"!!:flypig:

TargeT
26th October 2011, 18:05
Death is just change.. label change how you will, dread it or anticipate it... in the end its just change.

I still think this is a video game; & as such we should enjoy our time here; as being omnipotent must be awfully boring.

of course I also think its a moral obligation to be happy.....

alxz
26th October 2011, 23:15
I dont want to die, but im not afraid too die either. For me, death is another part of life. Got things too do here on mother earth first. Gotta figure out what it is.

jorr lundstrom
26th October 2011, 23:29
When the little self realises its true nature! Hooray!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfvgvDkdG2M

Well..................Oooops

DeDukshyn
26th October 2011, 23:43
Is someone dying? In my world everyone lives forever and egos and "matter" get recycled. I have pretty much been able to successfully eliminate the word "die" from my vocabulary. When we learn to do this as a collective consciousness, the illusion of "die" will cease to exist (the discovery of the fountain of youth, in a sense). It is an illusion that pretends to be real. It is real to us because we believe it. Belief is the power that the Creator bestows in us for the purpose of creation (and the ancient PTB knowing this, hijacked our beliefs and thus our powers of creation so that we may create their reality). The Creator made us powerful - what we believe is our reality. When we learn to operate as the single being we in reality are, our powers of conscious creation will be unmatched in these realms. See you all there ;)

Chumley
26th October 2011, 23:46
There may be no choice in the matter. We are either finite or infinite. As master Po said in one of the the episodes of "Kung Fu" When the sun sets it is rising somewhere else.

Siberia9
27th October 2011, 05:47
Death is very scary, you will fight and struggle, and then a calm feeling comes over you, and you will lie down, and feel as though you should accept it, like going to sleep, and you do go to sleep.

I did not want to die, but as soon as I did I was so glad it was over, I then turned away and left the hospital. I knew instinctivly to leave the planet immediately to avoid being recycled back. I then left the solar system, eventually I arrived somewhere else only to be told telepathically that I had not completed my mission, I resisted and was shown the two things I had not done, as I had previously agreed to do them, I turned back. This was the worst part, gasping for air as though I was drowning, I almost stood up climbing with my hands on the Drs heads scrambling for air. The Dr said "glad to have you back"

For me this was a game changer, now I see this temporary world as an elaborate hologram, and the next world as the permanent one I'm not sure if the whole planet is hologram or just this dimension we are in but the result is the same.

I can tell you that I will be VERY happy when I get to die again and be rid of this place. This prison planet sucks, and I will be glad to flee this trap when its my turn to go home. Also if you want my advise, forget the whole "go into the light" BS, unless you like it here for some strange reason.

truthseekerdan
27th October 2011, 05:56
We are spiritual beings having a human experience. There isn't much certainty. Only the fact that there is no certainty and that we die in the end. I do understand what temporarily means, but what does it mean to be an infinite soul. When do we really 'die' ?

We all are One Infinite Consciousness, and each one of us (soul or fragment) is a facet of IT...

j9qOP6UkJ4k

Black Panther
27th October 2011, 08:47
Thanks for the replies. It was my intention to have a bigger focus on 'forever' or 'infinite'. We can't really understand it, so maybe it doesn't help talking about it :rolleyes:. We have to experience it of course. But because there is no ending in infinity, do we live on and on and on as a spiritual being ? Our live on earth 'ends' if we die, but when does our spiritual being stops being. Just like the question: Where does the Universe ends ?

Somebody standing there like this? :closed:

Star1111
27th October 2011, 11:22

5L8-FTvSVxs

Good question Black Panther
In my view we are infinite souls and never die.

I believe in reincarnation and ever since I can remember I have 'known' that this is not the first time I have been here (wish I could remember in more detail :( ) and I think I might just be coming back again
Uhhhhh! :(
I'm so tired of this World (well the population of this world) that I just want to go HOME.

DeDukshyn
27th October 2011, 15:33
Thanks for the replies. It was my intention to have a bigger focus on 'forever' or 'infinite'. We can't really understand it, so maybe it doesn't help talking about it :rolleyes:. We have to experience it of course. But because there is no ending in infinity, do we live on and on and on as a spiritual being ? Our live on earth 'ends' if we die, but when does our spiritual being stops being. Just like the question: Where does the Universe ends ?

Somebody standing there like this? :closed:

Personal vibrations will continue to rise - collective consciousnesses will form "matter" will no longer be a restricting force (eventually for all) and the fields of matter will cease to exist. But what rose in frequency and love there will exist on a different plane, where the rules and laws are completely different. This process will continue until our separation from source on every level has been reversed and the extension that is creation is brought back to oneness by the accord of those who saw themselves separate to begin with (all lessons created by separation will be learned). Complete oneness where there is only one being, one consciousness, this will be the end of this creation cycle. But that is not "The End", just the end of that creation cycle. Then it starts all over again to see what will happen the next time! Like God's own super fancy snow globe. My 2 cents, but is what I firmly believe, and have come to learn from all my varied studies. What this will be like as an individual's experience? Who knows.

Black Panther
27th October 2011, 17:33
I'm so tired of this World (well the population of this world) that I just want to go HOME.

I've seen the video of October of Eckhart Tolle. He's says everybody is always busy with doing, doing, doing.
Now it's time to just BE! Things are falling apart in the material world. He talks about going home too.
We don't have to ascend or die, but by looking inwards we come HOME! By looking at the timeless self.
The true essence of who we are.