PDA

View Full Version : English Freemen Standing In Court - Council Tax Hearing - The Takedown Begins!

john.d
20th March 2010, 14:56
This is ace , i love watching the machine stumble ......

http://vimeo.com/10211543

Mystiq
20th March 2010, 15:48
I really enjoyed watching this video. This is power to the people. But I imagine it would take a certain kind of person to be able to do this, basically nerves of steel would be require. I wonder how this applies to North America, and elsewhere, and to those wishing to establish eco villages.

Redtailhawk
20th March 2010, 16:16
Thanks for posting this. I love this kind of stuff.

john.d
20th March 2010, 16:22
Yeah for sure , i wouldnt have the front to do it but im sure a lot of people have . Those people just need to know a bit about the law to trip them up . Then those people can defend other people etc which could have the potential to bring the house of cards down :) .... love it .

John

Rob Wood
20th March 2010, 16:40
I really enjoyed watching this video. This is power to the people. But I imagine it would take a certain kind of person to be able to do this, basically nerves of steel would be require. I wonder how this applies to North America, and elsewhere, and to those wishing to establish eco villages.

I can tell you that in the U.S., the layman advisers would have all been in holding cells within 10 minutes or so.

This was an excellent demonstration of civil disobedience!

Rob

xbusymom
20th March 2010, 16:43
I haven't tried it with this issue, but i did just finish up a Child In Need of Care case in the Kansas courts. On two different court dates, I was sent a reminder notice that stated a different date/time than what was originally agreed upon in the courtroom - by everyone involved.

I also was not shy about standing my ground regarding several issues, corrected the judge a couple of times and "politely" made a demand of the court to instruct the State CPS agency to back off of the issues of my unsuitability of my parental status.

My lawyer loved it- less work for him - to have a client that knows what they want... and just does it.

aroundthetable
20th March 2010, 23:56
Thanks for the vid...and in response about america...yes there are people doing the same tactics there

Northern Boy
21st March 2010, 00:43

No Mystic these are ordinary people like you and me to get a grip of how this applies in North America ,New Zealand or Oz one must first take a trip back in time to the days of the tall ships and who at that time were the masters of the seas . I am referring to the British empire and as such all law in the lands they discovered emanated from England which consisted of Common law or law of the land Common Law as it exists today is virtually unchanged from its inception when England discovered the lands mentioned above many of the laws in Canada U.S. and such are very similar in nature wording may be slightly different but the meaning are the same

Mystiq
21st March 2010, 01:56
Yes, but Freeman's Defense has been used in the US and Canada, and sometimes with success. I kind of feel the way to go might be to form small local lay advocates, resource groups in every area, and set up a website and information, resource. And practice with small issues such as parking tickets. This could raise NWO issues, and their pseudo law, treasonous crimes against humanity dictates, that they consider legal, to the local communities attention. Wide scale debate of these things is always good!

Northern Boy
21st March 2010, 02:14
the most famous Canadians to use this form of law in their defence all come from your neck of the woods . I`m talking about Robert Menard and Irene Gravenhorst and lets not forget Mary Croft all have done so with much success . these cases do not get written up and put on display in the media when they work because that would just show the common every day Joe how to win his case . What usually happens here is these types of cases get held back till later in the day and then delt with so there are less people in the court rooms to witness it.

For those that watched the whole video you can see at the end that the Order signed by the magistrates was done so at 10:00 AM before the case was even heard in court so then one must ask is that JUSTICE or is it meant for JUST US

Mystiq
21st March 2010, 04:14
Oh yes, the code of the language. Its heavily coded language, though I suspect it all is. But I noticed that they actually committed treason by doing that, in addition Fraud and Embezzlement, Obstruciton of Justice, oh there are many laws broken, for this is also akin to Special Interest or the Law Broken when a Politician invests task dollars in a company he owns shares in, a kind of illegal conspiracy, misdirection and misuse of tax dollars, the very dollars in question, never mind betraying their oaths and right to carry out their duties in any capacities.

Just US, I will remember that.