PDA

View Full Version : Peace be with us all on the last day of the ninth wave and forever more

Billy
27th October 2011, 21:04
I listened to this video today, I have viewed it a couple of times before, it may have been posted here already, but i think it maybe worth another watch during this very special time of grace that we find ourselves living through.

WWUQ_N_vHc0

The video brought to mind and heart, the stupid abominations of war, i will not waste any energy describing the abominations. You know them all.

I would like to give my energy/thoughts in bringing peace on Mother earth, and to all my brothers and sisters throughout the universe. Maybe each of you who desire, could leave a comment of PEACE

PEACE be with you all, So be it.

Blessings

Billy

Maia Gabrial
27th October 2011, 21:28
Peace be with us all on the last day of the ninth wave and forever more
I listened to this video today, I have viewed it a couple of times before, it may have been posted here already, but i think it maybe worth another watch during this very special time of grace that we find ourselves living through.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWUQ_N_vHc0

The video brought to mind and heart, the stupid abominations of war, i will not waste any energy describing the abominations. You know them all.

I would like to give my energy/thoughts in bringing peace on Mother earth, and to all my brothers and sisters throughout the universe. Maybe each of you who desire, could leave a comment of PEACE

PEACE be with you all, So be it.

Blessings

Billy

When I saw this video, it made me feel better to know that the soldiers coming back from these wars were fed up with them and are as sick of the lies as we were. Our politicians refused to listen to us when we said we didn't want the wars. Speaking as an American, I hope that the rest of my fellow Americans wake up and refuse to fight anymore. Everyone needs to realize that there's nothing glorious about wars. Heck, I'm sick of being sick and tired of all the revolting crap. My nerves have been rubbed raw.
Every time a lie, deception or a corruption gets exposed, and there have been many, we're that much closer to peace.
Not only do I wish for PEACE, but also LOVE to heal all of us from the violence and hatred we've lived with for so long. So be it...
"Love ALL and all",
Maia

Kristo
27th October 2011, 21:56
May Peace, abundance, joy, health and contentedness fall upon every being like a warm blanket.
Love, Kris

vibrations
27th October 2011, 22:03
It's like a new year, 5..., 4..., 3..., 2..., 1..., and we will be in a new generational year, so happy new year to everyone.

Still carefully listening if there is any noise of horses approaching. Has to be four of them.....

Billy
28th October 2011, 11:17
Blessed End to the 9th wave brothers and sisters. May your light shine to the highest heavens. A few words from Lilou in Hawaii

LgDgJ_vcF5E

pharoah21
28th October 2011, 11:24
We got money for wars but can't feed the poor........may things change soon.

Lifebringer
28th October 2011, 19:02
Now this is what made me knock doors and freeze two winters straight to get that crazy Cowboy Corporate Oil Puppet heir out of the White House.