PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's the 28th?

Tony
28th October 2011, 11:42
Well, it's the 28th......? I don't feel any different, from yesterday, and do not expect to feel any different tomorrow.

We have the "Duck there's a planet coming!" followers and the "Don't duck, the wave is coming!" followers.

When are you going to settle down?

pharoah21
28th October 2011, 11:46
It's nearly October 29 here......the only changes here is that I've quit my lousy draining government job :p

Feelin goooooooood

Draco
28th October 2011, 11:56
The only changes from here on in are self refection and a readiness to welcome the new era , even if none of the events come true , your consciousness will have expanded and will help bring us closer to the stars.

ViralSpiral
28th October 2011, 11:56

http://www.crazytownblog.com/.a/6a012876c6c7fb970c01538f6f56fe970b-320wi

iketdJ5s4pI

Its weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend........, so if the ducks are comin', I'll be chilled!

hugs 'n tingz

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2011, 12:01
Oh yessss....bring on the ducks!

:bathbaby: :bathbaby: :bathbaby:

RMorgan
28th October 2011, 12:03
Itīs 09:57 now, here In Brazil. Itīs a sunny day!

For now, everything is just the same, as I have already expected.

I had an OOBE this morning, but it was nothing unusual for me.

I never quite believed this Mayan calendar stuff. Itīs just a calendar, nothing else. They didnīt have the ability to predict the future. If they did, they would have predicted several incidents that caused the extinction of their own civilization as they knew it.

PurpleLama
28th October 2011, 12:03
You better tighten up, Mr. Tony. If the universe won't give you fireworks then you gotta make your own!

Tony
28th October 2011, 12:06
Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move.
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,
Making my entrance again with my usual flair,
Sure of my lines,
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer,
Losing my timing this late
In my career?
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year.

Stephen Sondheim

yvZex3Qf7QQ

jcocks
28th October 2011, 12:28
Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS...

I think that may be where we notice a difference, and then it will seep through to our waking world...

But I could be wrong (I hope not. Wouls like to see some real tangible change for once...)

Tony
28th October 2011, 12:34
Maybe next year....in the mean time there is much to do in the garden!

PurpleLama
28th October 2011, 12:46
It's a dangerous thing to have one's mind made up already, one way or the other. Chances are one might miss what's really going on. The universe tends to favor answer:

D) None Of The Above

or, is it:

D) All Of The Above

Hmmmmm....

ViralSpiral
28th October 2011, 12:50
I'll take option D, thanks :)

Anyhoot, one should remain vigilant whilst weeding, and continue to practice jumping hurdles....

http://jamesdillingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dog-chase-fail.gif

kathymarie
28th October 2011, 13:02
Haven't you heard, Pie'n'eal????....now it's the 11th of November we're supposed to wait for! Bwahahahahaha!!!! What a pity we put off living to "wait and worry" for some future event. I expect 11/11/11 will come and go just as 10/28/11. enjoy your reading your posts....sane words of wisdom.

PurpleLama
28th October 2011, 13:07
Whether one adheres to predictions, or not, a little extra heart chakra meditation couldn't hurt a thing.

Lord Sidious
28th October 2011, 13:09
Haven't you heard, Pie'n'eal????....now it's the 11th of November we're supposed to wait for! Bwahahahahaha!!!! What a pity we put off living to "wait and worry" for some future event. I expect 11/11/11 will come and go just as 10/28/11. enjoy your reading your posts....sane words of wisdom.

We are all very lucky to have pinealnugget here with us.
There is much wisdom in his posts and I benefit from and enjoy his posts.

Sierra
28th October 2011, 13:13

Anyhoot, one should remain vigilant whilst weeding, and continue to practice jumping hurdles....

<coffee shooting out of my nose> Oh good! Hysterical laughter with my coffee as I wake up! Thank you Viral Spiral :hug:

Laura Elina
28th October 2011, 13:17
Yes, I agree with continuing to practice jumping hurdles... I love that little clip on your post, ViralSpiral, lol.

The different dates and scenarios flying around... I *feel* so torn when it comes to those, I know what I *think* about them (I don't believe anything will take place on a level that would completely stop the world in its tracks and a mass awakening would happen in a time comparable to snapping your fingers on Earth... Sorry for the vague giving of my opinion, but I'm trying to remain diplomatic here, lol), but I still can't help but hope for something to happen at times, and I guess it's humane... To hope for something truly magnificent and positive to take place on one point and time in space that we know of in advance, in this one big jump. And I can't blame anyone, who does believe so.

The passing of dates, what I do take away from them is the contemplating on them, which has triggered a lot of growth, so... Ironically, different dates have contributed to my "becoming aware" of myself and becoming aware of others around me, the world we are in.

The next one is 11.11.11, and I'm not quite sure what that one is about, but... On the morning of that day, I will wake up and do what I always do... But I'll be sure to share my experience, if something out of the ordinary happens, which... I don't know what that would be, the veil between the ordinary and the extraordinary seems to be a distinction I find hard to make anymore.

RMorgan
28th October 2011, 13:17

Oh..And after 11/11/11, we will all have to wait for 21/12/2012, and then, who knows the next date. Iīm sure someone will come up with another date for 2013 and so on, until 21/12/2112...Thatīs really boring and annoying. Are you ready for more 100 years of agony? ;)

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2011, 13:19
Viral Spiral pleeeeease do you have a link to that? Hys-ter-i-cal!!
Thanks
Kathie

RMorgan
28th October 2011, 13:20
Thanks
Kathie

Here it is:

;)

The One
28th October 2011, 13:44
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill
And while we still
Have the chance

Soon
We'll be without the moon
Humming a diff'rent tune
And then

There may be teardrops to shed
So while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Dance

Yeah :rapture:

HORIZONS
28th October 2011, 13:52

Oh..And after 11/11/11, we will all have to wait for 21/12/2012, and then, who knows the next date. Iīm sure someone will come up with another date for 2013 and so on, until 21/12/2112...Thatīs really boring and annoying. Are you ready for more 100 years of agony? ;)

12-21-2112 is the date when the Elder Race returns in order to reclaim the planet from the controlling Priests of the Temples of Syrinx. It's all laid out for you on an old thread titled 2112 - The clues abound so have fun figuring it out.

RMorgan
28th October 2011, 13:54

12-21-2112 is the date when the Elder Race returns in order to reclaim the planet from the controlling Priests of the Temples of Syrinx. It's all laid out for you on an old thread titled 2112 - The clues abound so have fun figuring it out.

Hahaha! I love that Rushīs album, 2112. One of the best, for sure. :)

kersley
28th October 2011, 13:55
Well, it's the 28th......? I don't feel any different, from yesterday, and do not expect to feel any different tomorrow.

We have the "Duck there's a planet coming!" followers and the "Don't duck, the wave is coming!" followers.

You said you have the ducks? BBQ roast duck, yes please. what time should i come round?

Tony
28th October 2011, 13:56
QqC5YtutWAU

Tony
28th October 2011, 14:04
rj4J6i_vw0w

Forevernyt
28th October 2011, 14:07
What would happen, I wonder, if all of the people who preach about the dawning of a new consciousness, or an awakening/ascending, or the new wave of life, or moving to 4D earth, etc. stopped postulating on what might be coming down the pike, and actually just tried enjoying the day? Perhaps that is the true awakening? Just stopping all of this non sense, go outside, sit under the sun and breathe. Life is way too short to be hoping for something better, when you can make what you have just as good as you need it to be.

Lord Sidious
28th October 2011, 14:21
I have tracked the two spreading these rumours to a planet called Naboo.
Even now, I have tricked the Trade Federation into invading Naboo.
They will hold the two idiots there until my apprentice, Darth Maul can arrive and deal with them.
I have ordered him to wipe them out, all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftEMv9amMU

moonchild
28th October 2011, 14:42
Hmmm... Meanwhile, worldwide the Indians (from India) just finished their celebration of Diwali, the festival of...LIGHT!

Sidney
28th October 2011, 14:45
Thanks
Kathie

Here it is:

;)

OMG ROTFLMAO- I know you are not in the US, but you could win the 25,000.00 prize on that show with that video. Everybody needs to see that.

benevolentcrow
28th October 2011, 14:46
Today is the day to have a little fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TIRVMI1JOQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Arrowwind
28th October 2011, 14:53
Well in light that the world will not end this fall, and all the dates pass without event of notice I plan to make an event of 12-21-2012 by being in Palenque, Mexico,
to celebrate, to sing, to dance...
if anything just to celebrate the pure joy of life.
I expect the energy and celebration there will be enough to change anybody's life for the good if they can get there.
if only for a moment
but within a moment is an eternity

The one thing I did notice was exceptional dreams last night, and at points I was quite aware that I was dreaming and some of the people in them were so incrediblly alive and vibrant and full of life, I remember saying in the dream that this person or that was real... not a dream.
They were there trying to help me find my way home.... home... that place I left eons ago...

It was clear that I could only go home if I dreamed it ... not with this body.
Yet I kept seeking... yet home is only to be had in ones awakening.... ones full awakening.
I do think that in ones full awakening the physical body dissipates
and the light body rules and manifests...
some of the people in the dream were only light body.

HORIZONS
28th October 2011, 14:56
Well in light that the world will not end this fall, and all the dates pass without event of notice I plan to make an event of 12-21-2012 by being in Palenque, Mexico,
to celebrate, to sing, to dance...
if anything just to celebrate the pure joy of life.
I expect the energy and celebration there will be enough to change anybody's life for the good if they can get there.
if only for a moment
but within a moment is an eternity

The one thing I did notice was exceptional dreams last night, and at points I was quite aware that I was dreaming and some of the people in them were so incrediblly alive and vibrant and full of life, I remember saying in the dream that this person or that was real... not a dream.
They were there trying to help me find my way home.... home... that place I left eons ago...

It was clear that I could only go home if I dreamed it ... not with this body.
Yet I kept seeking... yet home is only to be had in ones awakening.... ones full awakening.
I do think that in ones full awakening the physical body dissipates
and the light body rules and manifests...
some of the people in the dream were only light body.

I had a very similar experience in my dreams last night as well. :cool:

Billy
28th October 2011, 14:58
Be Patient Pie'n'eal. It has taken a few million years to be at this energetic point in time. Surely you can wait a wee while longer for the effects to manifest.
EpiVuWFe7lo

Tony
28th October 2011, 15:02
Yes, party time!!!
0dPozc8rsj4

Tony
28th October 2011, 15:05
oBIxScJ5rlY

Bill Ryan
28th October 2011, 15:08
Well, it's the 28th?

... and tomorrow will be the 29th!

I'm just looking forward to 13/13/13. (Of course, that might be a really challenging day...)

:)

MiguelQ
28th October 2011, 15:08
I think .. It did not happen because secret programs moved earth out of orbit slowly, to affect certain dynamics. And then put earth in its place again.
This fits explain of hot days like never seen before, some days ago.. And now the return to winter weather so fast.
Planet moving tech is something aliens can do for sure.

Mark
28th October 2011, 15:11
Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS..

Ugh I hope not I had a terrible dream this morning. a beautiful day here, just like so many others. i wonder where mr. calleman is spending the day?

Billy
28th October 2011, 15:28
Ugh I hope not I had a terrible dream this morning. a beautiful day here, just like so many others. i wonder where mr. calleman is spending the day?

Well he is not with Lilou because she is in a plane flying towards a cosmic orgasm

LgDgJ_vcF5E

risveglio
28th October 2011, 15:37
Give it until the 29th, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS..

I hope not too because I had a really strange dream this morning and I never remember my dreams.

So how long before we break our end of the calendar resolutions?

xion
28th October 2011, 15:53
Happy end of the 9th wave !!!

shamballaOn
28th October 2011, 16:01

Well, what did you expect? A sudden change into ecstasy?

I myself have felt a change today. Nobody said there would be a change with fireworks and all. Not even Calleman. But for sure the energy has changed. I feel much more in the Now and much more willing to Surrender, Let go and let God.

And pharoah21 wrote that he quit his lousy government job. Well, thats is exactly the changes that this new energy is bringing in...

So.. don't wait for dates for something to happen. But don't dismiss it so quickly to. Expect some magic in your life. We are all changing into Masters... and it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility. I repeat: it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility.

I consider today a special date and something has really changed for me. My longing for Surrender, to be more in the Now seems more supported by a change in energy... And I have decided to follow my hearth more instead of choosing for security.

I call that a big small change... And I am looking forward to 11-11-11... but also to the whole period from now to 2013...

I consider today the start of acceleration into Mastery. So everybody can say nothing happened today... For me it has.. Thanks to Calleman to predict this energetic powerful date..

Laura Elina
28th October 2011, 16:02
I wish I could sleep to have dreams, have had horrible time trying to sleep this month :D Lol... I love that, breaking the end of the calendar resolutions. Wish I could remember mine, lol.

Tony
28th October 2011, 16:03
nC9Vt1xQ5Kw

RMorgan
28th October 2011, 16:04

I myself have felt a change today. Nobody said there would be a change with fireworks and all. Not even Calleman. But for sure the energy has changed. I feel much more in the Now and much more willing to Surrender, Let go and let God.

And pharoah21 wrote that he quit his lousy government job. Well, thats is exactly the changes that this new energy is bringing in...

So.. don't wait for dates for something to happen. But don't dismiss it so quickly to. Expect some magic in your life. We are all changing into Masters... and it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility. I repeat: it will probably not happen in once on a special date. But still I am open to that possibility.

I consider today a special date and something has really changed for me. My longing for Surrender, to be more in the Now seems more supported by a change in energy... And I have decided to follow my hearth more instead of choosing for security.

I call that a big small change... And I am looking forward to 11-11-11... but also to the whole period from now to 2013...

I consider today the start of acceleration into Mastery. So everybody can say nothing happened today... For me it has.. Thanks to Calleman to predict this energetic powerful date..

No, Calleman said worse, in a very dramatic way. I wish I could see his face right now:

Per Calleman he sees three possible alternatives that may follow after the universe has attained its highest state which he believes begins on 10/28/2011:

The first and most dramatic alternative, is that all waves - as well as the tzolkin cycle - come to an end. This would likely mean an abrupt end to all future energetic regulation of our lives and actions and a sort of freedom shock. Life would be lived fully moment by moment by moment and each moment would be an eternity that would not be organically linked to other moments.

The second alternative, which I am currently leaning towards, is that the waves end, after having accomplished their evolutionary purposes, but the tzolkin continues to provide some energetic background variation. This would still mean living moment by moment without any waves directing our evolution, but a daily variation of tzolkin energies could prevent us from experiencing life as completely timeless.

The third alternative is that not only the tzolkin, but also the nine creation waves (Underworlds) continue indefinitely and the total of peaks and valleys not limited to thirteen. This would still mean that we would no longer be subordinated to directed processes going from seed to mature fruit, but it would not mean that life would be like an eternal now. Rather, all the waves that are currently driving our evolution would continue after the attainment of unity consciousness, but really without any end.

Completearticle:http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/End_of_calendar_SolarFlares_and_EarthChanges.htm

Taken from thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33244-Carl-Calleman-s-Descriptions-of-the-Three-Possible-Realities-after-10-28-11

Tony
28th October 2011, 16:13
4LDdyafsR7g

Marianne
28th October 2011, 16:14

VS, I'm sitting in a very very quiet room proctoring an exam ... I should know no thread where you're posting will be safe from belly laughs and beverages out the nose ... trying to keep my composure is too hard, just impossible.

I'll be back to thank you later!

NeverMind
28th October 2011, 16:14

Well, I am screwed, then, because I have what is called (not by me) "non-24-wake-sleep syndrome" and haven't seen been a bed for 30 hours, nor do I anticipate sleeping in the next 24 hours... :)

(But then, my dreams are usually extremely difficult to remember and next to impossible to describe, because they are too "weird" for the rational - waking - mind to process them, so I probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway. :-))

I do empathise with your wish, though, and hope for some the same for myself. :)

the veil between the ordinary and the extraordinary seems to be a distinction I find hard to make anymore.

Hello, Laura - how interesting!
Would you mind telling more about that?
I wouldn't want to hijack this thread, but I am not the "boss" of this place, so I hope someone else will invite you to, perhaps, make a thread about it? :D

the trojan
28th October 2011, 16:23

I think that may be where we notice a difference, and then it will seep through to our waking world...

But I could be wrong (I hope not. Wouls like to see some real tangible change for once...)

I have been having marathon dream sessions and when I awake I feel satisfied that i was either arranging some future situation or coming to terms with something..
Very lucid,and The other morning I fwas told what the tongue clicking was all about....But I cant remember now..hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.
This doubting Thomas has a foot in your camp.

gandra99
28th October 2011, 16:32
I feel that I would go mad .... head hurt for two days. ... it is not easy ..

zebowho
28th October 2011, 16:38
I personally can't wait until 1.1.13. What will we have left when there are no more "dates" from times past, no more pictures carved in old stones for people to hang themselves on (figuratively speaking of course, well maybe some professionally). What we'll have left is the same thing we have now and have always had, just Ourselves heading into the future!

I am the change I need, I am the action for the reaction that I'm looking for.

I really do hope all these "dates of change" are, in an underlying way, nudging people to a higher conscientiousness. I think I see it in places here and there, it seems to be spreading and my hope is people stop putting their energy into "something far away coming to save us", instead put that energy where it has always belonged, squarely in our own respective laps.

Thanks Pie'n'eal, excellent thread!

-z

Tony
28th October 2011, 16:40
rJE_Sc1Wags

Carmody
28th October 2011, 16:44

No, Calleman said worse, in a very dramatic way. I wish I could see his face right now:

Per Calleman he sees three possible alternatives that may follow after the universe has attained its highest state which he believes begins on 10/28/2011:

The first and most dramatic alternative, is that all waves - as well as the tzolkin cycle - come to an end. This would likely mean an abrupt end to all future energetic regulation of our lives and actions and a sort of freedom shock. Life would be lived fully moment by moment by moment and each moment would be an eternity that would not be organically linked to other moments.

The second alternative, which I am currently leaning towards, is that the waves end, after having accomplished their evolutionary purposes, but the tzolkin continues to provide some energetic background variation. This would still mean living moment by moment without any waves directing our evolution, but a daily variation of tzolkin energies could prevent us from experiencing life as completely timeless.

The third alternative is that not only the tzolkin, but also the nine creation waves (Underworlds) continue indefinitely and the total of peaks and valleys not limited to thirteen. This would still mean that we would no longer be subordinated to directed processes going from seed to mature fruit, but it would not mean that life would be like an eternal now. Rather, all the waves that are currently driving our evolution would continue after the attainment of unity consciousness, but really without any end.

Completearticle:http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/End_of_calendar_SolarFlares_and_EarthChanges.htm

Taken from thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33244-Carl-Calleman-s-Descriptions-of-the-Three-Possible-Realities-after-10-28-11

There is a story about a moment of given American illiteracy (illiteracy can be found anywhere) that is generally found to be amusing by most people.

it goes that: A person bought a Winnebago,

http://www.runwalkjog.com/RVs/massachusetts/88_winnebago.jpg

and was on their holiday, which they had bought the vehicle for...and they were driving down the highway.

Then they noted that there was a 'cruise control' switch on the vehicle. So they hit the button and went to the back of the vehicle to make a sandwich. This, while the vehicle is hurtling down the given US freeway, at approximately 60mph (105kph)

The point is that they vehicle manged to continue for a bit....long enough for the given person to actually begin to make their sandwich. Then it finally wandered off the road.... and entered into further contract and shenanigans with inertia, torsion, and thermodynamics, etc.

What I'm saying is that no matter the given outcome..if there was a change, it would be gradual one, for the sake of stability in such a complex system. For sharp ones are dangerous and cause more rift than gain, and create off kilter results with poor aspects of stability. They cause resonant ripples that can be larger than the original strong moment of change -not just completely non-complementary to the original direction and action.

If it was a real thing, the change would be gradual. if it was a non-real thing, the change would be gradual. As in N/C. No change. Continue as before, in both cases.

It's that line:

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water.

After enlightenment: Chop Wood, carry water.

The long term situation would be the point that could stand in analysis. But that has yet to take place.

28th October 2011, 16:47
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! or whatever its called.

Tony
28th October 2011, 16:49
YEi7GPkxfsE

Laura Elina
28th October 2011, 16:55
Hey NeverMind :) I don't wanna hijack this thread either, so I'll comment shortly (and thank you for showing interest :) :

I'll make a thread about it, but... I just feel it's not time yet (Being an object of scrutiny is a tough job), kinda hard to explain, I'm at a very weird point in my life (hence the location: The turning point, lol). Here's a way of explaining it:

"Dreams bending their bars, coming out from all of her scars". Seems that the realities I had separated, the dream world and this world (physical world, where Laura Elina wakes up every day etc etc) are overlapping in some ways. Weird experiences... :)

I'm going to bed soon, see you on the 29th :).

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2011, 16:56
Sorry...not very subtle, I know, but I couldn't resist!

NRIknrEwkVw

shijo
28th October 2011, 17:05
So i put on my second world war helmet made corn beef sandwiches, blackened out the windows, made myself comfortable in the anderson shelter at the bottom of the garden, and waited, felt a bit silly by 6pm so decided to give up on the whole thing.

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2011, 17:15
NRIknrEwkVw

Mark
28th October 2011, 17:23
LOL Good for Lilou. JUICYYYYYYY!!!!!

Dreams in Time ... illusions upon visions upon fantasies upon whimsy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-w6JNYeQVo
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-w6JNYeQVo

13th Warrior
28th October 2011, 17:29
You may want to look up the lyrics...this song about covers it...

Caution* Explicit lyrics

8J9ON9MR-XY

Taurean
28th October 2011, 17:35
Houston, we may have a problem

Mission on hold, awaiting instructions

http://youtu.be/HNuSD49chY8

Billy
28th October 2011, 17:38
5AKiQzxWgLA

Tony
28th October 2011, 17:52
An13AETRZDg

Standing on the water, casting your bread
While the eyes of the idol with the iron head are glowing
Distant ships sailing into the mist
You were born with a snake in both of your fists while a hurricane was blowing
Freedom just around the corner for you
But with truth so far off, what good will it do.

Jokerman dance to the nightingale tune
Bird fly high by the light of the moon
Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

So swiftly the sun sets in the sky
You rise up and say goodbye to no one
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread
Both of their futures, so full of dread, you don't show one
Shedding off one more layer of skin
Keeping one step ahead of the persecutor within.

Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

You're a man of the mountains, you can walk on the clouds
Manipulator of crowds, you're a dream twister
You're going to Sodom and Gomorrah
But what do you care ? Ain't nobody there would want marry your sister
Friend to the martyr, a friend to the woman of shame
You look into the fiery furnace, see the rich man without any name.

Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

Well, the Book of Leviticus and Deuteronomy
The law of the jungle and the sea are your only teachers
In the smoke of the twilight on a milk-white steed
Michelangelo indeed could've carved out your features
Resting in the fields, far from the turbulent space
Half asleep near the stars with a small dog licking your face.

Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

Well, the rifleman's stalking the sick and the lame
Preacherman seeks the same, who'll get there first is uncertain
Nightsticks and water cannons, tear gas, padlocks
Molotov cocktails and rocks behind every curtain
False-hearted judges dying in the webs that they spin
Only a matter of time 'til the night comes stepping in.

Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

It's a shadowy world, skies are slippery gray
A woman just gave birth to a prince today and dressed him in scarlet
He'll put the priest in his pocket, put the blade to the heat
Take the motherless children off the street
And place them at the feet of a harlot
Oh, Jokerman, you know what he wants
Oh, Jokerman, you don't show any response.

Oh, oh, oh, Jokerman.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Here you go, Taurean!

HNuSD49chY8

Lord Sidious
28th October 2011, 17:58
Houston, we may have a problem

Mission on hold, awaiting instructions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNuSD49chY8

There ya go nugget.

yiolas
28th October 2011, 18:10
So i put on my second world war helmet made corn beef sandwiches, blackened out the windows, made myself comfortable in the anderson shelter at the bottom of the garden, and waited, felt a bit silly by 6pm so decided to give up on the whole thing.

Hi Shijo, I made no preparations the night before. I woke up today and went straight to the garden where I weeded and planted fall crops all day. If anything were to happen, such as the sky opening up and angels filling the air, I wanted to be outside to experience the whole thing. Besides that I enjoyed the singing of the birds in my aviary, the chirping of the chicks following their Mom, the honey bees enjoying the nectar of the flowering Stevia plants and the sweet smell of freshly plowed earth. Looking back now as night has fallen, it was truly a heavenly day.

Tony
28th October 2011, 18:16
D644BWAUOXoAn evening of celebration of all that is...

Kamikaze
28th October 2011, 18:53
I had some nice dreams this morning about seeing all the things I wish to see happen begin to happen. People throwing away their fiat paper, government abolished. people taking up their own responsibility etc.
Though it was a little strange. Much of the things were very much USA centric things. Obama, Ron Paul. People getting their guns... Students get military training for the peoples defense(actually took real soldiers guns in handout by cutting the line and heading out for some civil training with real soldiers wondering what happened as they have no guns all of a sudden)
Etc etc. homeland security and spying etc intermixed. More like opening it all up for the people to know. No more secrets. All because... well Ron Paul was murdered/assassinated I heard through the military encrypted communications device I was handed. I seemed to have been a National Security agent. I let the civilians hear what was being said in the communications.
It all started at some kind of assembly Obama had in a rush put forth to address the country, something was wrong, Ron Paul was missing.
Before his speech I heard the details in the secret communications. As I let people hear and other people heard Obama speak. Things start to go off with people having had enough with this farce. Basically the government was abolished on the spot with the fiat money system. Everyone taking out their money and throwing it out on the streets.

On another note I looked at planet alignments in Stellarium. Some nice conjunctions for today. Jupiter-Earth-Sun & Venus-Mercury-Moon-Earth.
I thought of why not start a new Calendar :P I think the Mayan calendar was meant for this day. Though it then pretty much was a calendar for planetary alignments. Quite nice one for this day.
Could start a new counting calendar from this day onward. I checked for a nice spot and choose Midnight when Sun is on N for north. We have the Venus-Mercury-Moon in the same configuration as the Giza pyramids. Happened 28October 2011 00:48 AM GMT+1h for my location in Sweden.
Haven't gotten into the details on how to exactly follow forward as in how long months etc gonna be for this calendar but something to be tinkering on with all the spare time I have.

christian
28th October 2011, 18:58
Just as day and night depend on the earth's orbit around the sun, certain events occuring in our solar system depend on its orbit through the galaxy. - Even if some end-date of the Mayan calender would be the equivalent of high noon/midnight, why should one wait for some mysterious what-have-you? Would you wait for something at high-noon? And who can even tell how much of the Mayan calender is really understood?

Nyce555
28th October 2011, 19:01
Well I hope the change brings me a new job. As far as dreams go, I had a weird one.There was some sort of ceremony that had something to do with a charity. The weird thing is that I have never seen any of the people that were there a day in my life and also I was not in attendance. I was watching as if I was watching a movie. I woke up very confused, but hoping to get some positive feedback from the job interview I had yesterday.

Ba-ba-Ra
28th October 2011, 19:08
A full moon does not occur overnight - it's a 28-day process.

If something is occurring, it's a process in time, not an overnight happening. Surely we are all aware that there has been change. We all talk about time speeding up (which Calleman explains in his interpretation of the Mayan Calander). One would have to be in deep sleep to not notice that more things are happening in a shorter period of time. NASA tells us that all the planets in our solar system are becoming brighter (hotter). Perhaps that's the Universe's way of melting archtypes that are frozen to allow change in consciousness.

It's been my experience that it is easier to manifest. If you don't think you are manifesting your life, do some back-engineering. Look at what's coming at you and then honestly look at what you've been thinking and feeling that could have brought what's happening into your life.

Try letting go of some strong belief (really let go) and see what differences that makes in your future. Look at who you are attracting into your life. What could you have possibly been thinking to attract and validate your beliefs.

Try looking through someone else's perspective. A whole new world might just open up.

crosby
28th October 2011, 19:11
here's what happened in pennsylvania today..... well it happened too me in pennsylvania today! i left for work around 5:15 this morning, or i tried to leave for work at 5:15..... -doors to my vehicle totally frozen shut. the door knobs wouldn't even push in. an inch of ice enveloped my vehicle. ahhh, but it was very beautiful ice crystals....... anyhoo it took me 15 minutes to get the door open and some of the ice scraped off so that i could see too drive. throughout the day i dealt with one irritation after another at work. okay, so i dealt..... stopped to get gas this afternoon after work and my gas tank cover would not open.....:pout: no matter what i did, i could not get that cover to open. so i guess if the boyfriend doesn't show me how, or can't fix it for me, i will eventually run out of gas.... my theory is that it will happen on november 11, on my way to work at 5:15 in the morning. grrrrr. arghhhhhh. so i guess things are looking up, eh?
regards, corson

GK76
28th October 2011, 19:13
Argh, was the 28/10/11 event supposed to be the Unity Conciousness thing? Sorry guys I forgot to prepare, I guess it's my fault. Can we reschedule for 11/11/11, or does it mean we have to start the time cycle all over again? Bagsy I get to discover fire!

Yes, I'm bored. More music please! :)

passiglight
28th October 2011, 19:20
Hands up all who realised the changes that started occurring midnight last night,,,,,,,,,

you should have !!!!!!

you are in it right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

part of you knows it,,,,,,,,

ego says,,,,,,,,,,,,nah,there ya go,,,,,,,,you was wrong,,,mr spiritual cleverclogs,,,,,,,,,,,,

mr spiritual just laughs and strolls to the sea,,,,,,,,,knowing and feeling the changes that are happening all around you ,,right now this very moment,

you know it,you feel it,,,,,,,,,,,

ego will deny your dreams of spirit

Tony
28th October 2011, 19:24
I like it!
EGcDXtoULT8

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I love it!

zBEbYXa6Cik

M6*
28th October 2011, 19:27
So far, all is well on a sunny day here in the cornfield. Perhaps I should go outside and have a look around. Should there be a problem in the expanded view, all I can do is do the best I can with what I've got to work with. At the moment all I can say for sure is that I'm glad I made it this far!;) M6*

Tony
28th October 2011, 19:29
I adore Martin!

q4tCT_prkYo

Tony
28th October 2011, 19:37
and another!

hsyHVJvH-jg

More fun tomorrow!!!!

Carmody
28th October 2011, 19:47
Well I hope the change brings me a new job. As far as dreams go, I had a weird one.There was some sort of ceremony that had something to do with a charity. The weird thing is that I have never seen any of the people that were there a day in my life and also I was not in attendance. I was watching as if I was watching a movie. I woke up very confused, but hoping to get some positive feedback from the job interview I had yesterday.

That was not a dream.

that was your ethereal form, the true you, out looking around and you receiving what it saw...as it was out and about, looking at things. You interpret via the same channels which you interpret a dream via, or by..so.. colorations of the viewing will be the norm.

The less ego you have, the more correct the view you see.

Lisab
28th October 2011, 19:54
Its a state of mind. And my minds in a right state at the moment!!!

Ineffable Hitchhiker
28th October 2011, 20:01
http://i41.tinypic.com/b46bo7.jpg

Donīt worry, Marvin saves the day.

ZHTRZpe9J7k

Hervé
28th October 2011, 20:05
[...]I'm just looking forward to 13/13/13...:)

:confused: :haha: :pound:

:confused:... wait a minute...

Bill!!!

That's real scary!!!

Where did you get the info that the Earth is gonna take some 30 more days to revolve around the Sun?

:confused:... and... doesn't that mean that a major catastrophe's gona happen between now and 2013 to slow down Earth's orbit by that much?

:confused:... and... what should we call this new month? Guillaumus?

:confused:... and... should we place it between Julius and Augustus?

:jester:

music
28th October 2011, 20:55

It is a gradual thing, but there is no doubt that there are energetic changes afoot. The best we can do is to prepare ourselves physically and spiritually, and to expect the unexpected. No, actually that is second best - the best thing we can do is to remain in the heart.

Lettherebelight
28th October 2011, 21:03
There are big changes going on with all of us. Look at what are currently the issues going on in your mind and you'll see, changes are happening.

truthseekerdan
28th October 2011, 21:10

Maybe that’s why so many of us require an expansion of faith or a subset of beliefs about the world that we tell ourselves we need in order to fill in the gaps of our perceptions, perceptions that direct us towards the truth but are not the truth itself.

Tony
28th October 2011, 21:20
The only changes that need to take place are with the internal conceptual speculations. These obscure pure being.
Let's call it Mind One and Mind Two.

Mind Two says, "That's a red car over there!"
Mind One already knows that.
Mind Two says, "I know what the truth is!"
Mind One already is.

"Looking into the mind" is still Mind Two.
Mind one already sees.

We need to be able to differentiate between thinking mind and mind essence.
There is no need to make it complicated.
It is that simple.
Spirituality is simplicity itself - absolutely ordinary.

Have fun!

13th Warrior
28th October 2011, 21:27
[...]I'm just looking forward to 13/13/13...:)

:confused: :haha: :pound:

:confused:... wait a minute...

Bill!!!

That's real scary!!!

Where did you get the info that the Earth is gonna take some 30 more days to revolve around the Sun?

:confused:... and... doesn't that mean that a major catastrophe's gona happen between now and 2013 to slow down Earth's orbit by that much?

:confused:... and... what should we call this new month? Guillaumus?

:confused:... and... should we place it between Julius and Augustus?

:jester:

See here:

http://www.13moon.com/nature%27s%20cal%20page.htm

truthseekerdan
28th October 2011, 21:30
It is that simple.

Have fun!

When we see the world, what we are seeing is the inside of our mind. When we experience the idea of how things really are we actually perceive a condensed version of reality that fits our idea of truth, not the truth itself. Truth is that which does not contaminate or harm us, but empowers us. Truth is what we are now in the present moment, without the least trace of the last moment or any expectation of the next moment.

Namaste

Lettherebelight
28th October 2011, 21:31
To clarify my earlier post...People are moving closer to their authentic selves.

Fred Steeves
28th October 2011, 21:32
Tony, why are you taunting people? You may have a good little following joining you on this, so what does that do for you? Are you sure that you're so sure what you're encouraging others to scoff at?

Cheers,
Fred

yiolas
28th October 2011, 21:35
Sean David Morton who always has a very interesting take on things, explains that the 28th of October is just the beginning of wonderful things to come. Listen to his 'Strange Universe Show' on the 27th on American Freedom Radio.
( I highly recomend all of his shows)

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Strange_Universe_11.html

Limor Wolf
28th October 2011, 21:36
Well, it's the 28th?

I'm just looking forward to 13/13/13. (Of course, that might be a really challenging day...)

Laughing aside,It could have been a challenging day in potential! since part of the world considers the number 13 to bring blessings and happines and the other part try to avoid anything to do with this number... :)
If there could be an agreement on the nature of this day,than we absolutely know that this is the end of the world (as we know it! : -)

p.s

but than again,we do need another extra month to the calendar...!
:p

truthseekerdan
28th October 2011, 21:41
Sean David Morton who always has a very interesting take on things, explains that the 28th of October is just the beginning of wonderful things to come...

Indeed for those that embrace Love and unity, not fear and division...

music
28th October 2011, 21:44
The only changes that need to take place are with the internal conceptual speculations. These obscure pure being.

Mind One already is.

Mind one already sees.

It is that simple.

Have fun!

Mind two is in 3D, Mind one is in 3D and all other higher dimensions. It is what we might call higher consciousness, and it is connected to all other minds, all specks of matter, all possible worlds, all that is, was, will be, never was, isn't, never will be, all and none of the above, and all that I can't conceive or perceive with my 3D brain.

It is hard to convey what we find while we sit in higher consciousness to other 3D minds with our own 3D faculties.

Regardless of this, and other semantics or mind games, our bodies are undergoing energetic and cellular changes to prepare us to "walk between the worlds" - to contact and be aware of the parts of us that physically exist within the higher dimensions, the goal of complete Unity and Oneness. Destination Love - the source of all.

I have worked with consciousness and the body energetic for many years. I studied kundalini with a Sikh gentleman in London for many years. In fact, the first 6 months wasn't Kundalini work - it was preperation for Kundalini work. We worked with 9 chakras - 7 bodily and two trans-personal. I now work with 11 chakras, with two "new" chakras recently accessed. The high heart and nasal chakras have become activated within us to allow us to access higher dimensional reality AS WELL as higher consciousness.

I would just like to mention that both my partner and I became aware of the activation of these chakras BEFORE we heard or read anything from other people on this same phenomenon.

For help with assimilating these and other issues within our emotional and psychological systems, I would recommend combining the wisdom of the Tree of Life (a compatible energetic system), with chakra lore.

I personally believe that the time for moving beyond Buddhist platitudes is upon us.

Love

jorr lundstrom
28th October 2011, 21:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdwzmEicbMU&feature=player_embedded

another bob
28th October 2011, 21:59

Good Day, Friend!

"Pure being" is actually not different from what pertains right now, except in our imagination. This is why we call it pure, imagining that there is in turn something different, some impure being. It's no wonder we stumble around so confused! There is beingness. Superimposing pure and impure onto it is just a conditional fantasy of interpretation on perception. Being absolutely ordinary, there is no way we can find any element of purity or purity's lack within it.
For all we know, it is the great bliss of beingness to obscure itself from itself, losing itself only to find itself -- it's why it's called the "Play" of consciousness. In which case, our wanting to change and manipulate internal conceptual speculations becomes just another calculated scheme of interference. Let the dreamer enjoy the dream. When it's time to awaken, we will. Until then, which is now, we can take Hafiz' advice and forgive the dream.

It is that simple.

Have fun!

Thank you, Friend!

Blessings!

christian
28th October 2011, 22:07
Tony, why are you taunting people? You may have a good little following joining you on this, so what does that do for you? Are you sure that you're so sure what you're encouraging others to scoff at?

If this wasn't formulated so blatantly provocative, I'd say this is the voice of infinite compassion :tongue1:

jorr lundstrom
28th October 2011, 22:30

Mind One already is.

Mind one already sees.

It is that simple.

Have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPBUGUM7KQ

Adi
28th October 2011, 22:34
I have been having some strange body sensations for the past few days, weird headaches, floating sensations, vertigo, moments of derealization. In absolute truth this is out of the ordinary for me.

Adi

Camilo
28th October 2011, 22:43
The 28th marks the end of a cosmic cycle (one of many), and also the beggining of a new one into a higher frequency of vibration. I personally have to say I have been feeling many changes at different levels (energetically, spiritually, intelectually, perceptually, etc.) for quite some time now. For some people is barely noticeable because it has been a gradual build up of energies (not an overnight event). For intance, something that most people have noticed amongst the many changes, is that time is running faster than ever, and we are not being able to acomplish the same we were, just 6 months ago.

Mulder
28th October 2011, 23:04
I think anyone waiting on a certain day to "be saved" or to "be raptured" will always be disappointed. The answer is within us - we simply need to do it all ourselves and take the power back from the elite who confuse their subjects with dates.

yiolas
28th October 2011, 23:21
UdwzmEicbMU

Absolutely BRILLIANT video ! Thank-you

MiguelQ
28th October 2011, 23:42
I had this weird dream that somehow, a hole in the space dimension open up. There was a gel - gray water like coming through. Which makes no sense such happen from simple air...
like a broken pipe, water flooded the ground, and in short time was a wave like tsunami flood we saw in Japan. Many people screening.. Going with the flow. including myself.

Then it was no flood, the water drags to a Sphere structure. but I and 2 others were in a prison like structure, actually some sort of extraction container. I was scared because what I saw over the container bars, was people with giant dimension, 4x my height. But looked human,well some sort.

I realized then I was their new pets... I felt like a dog, small and trying to understand the scene and who I am. Theycall me, like to pay with them , like you do gestures to a pet. But they could actually use speech in my language. Lol that must be very easy basic and primitive for them...

They were more advanced than me.. And the things Itried to show them was the minimum I could do, for the human that I am. But for them.. Its just ordinary like a dog barking... I felt small and with no skills...

I wanted to show them that I was more intelligent in my perspective, and so, there was a piano like device, where I played notes with logical mean. So they could know its not random like a cat pressing the keys. But. They were moving their head like...no.. Telling me I was playing random for them. I failed to impress them.. To bad. Well at least they were going to take care of me..like a pet. And let me do what humans normally do which for them is the same as you think what dogs normally do. Like nothing special and very primitive lives... Then one old men on the room, was surprised with me presence. And said things ...then he turned on a laser device that draws dimensions and showed them history of human civilization on the air. Our house etc.. floating. Those tall guys were just kids, that decided to catch this rate creature, human. From the egg of the universe ocean. Cracking that egg were humans live. That's why water appeared from nothing. It was a secondary dimension. . I was lucky their intentions was not to eat me.

Then wake up. With that feeling... We could be reduced to their pets... but that is just a dream. But perhaps for my dog it isn't. I feel sorry.i'm sure they have more to say if they could.

Mandala
28th October 2011, 23:43
I have been having some strange body sensations for the past few days, weird headaches, floating sensations, vertigo, moments of derealization. In absolute truth this is out of the ordinary for me.

Adi
I'm right there with you and I have developed severe allergy symptoms suddenly. and I have never had allergies. Headaches, vertigo and weird dreams. I wake up feeling like I've been working all night long.

music
29th October 2011, 00:40

Adi

You are not alone in this. This is an exciting time for growth and self-actualisation.

jorr lundstrom
29th October 2011, 01:03

Adi

As said, relax and take it easy, we are a lot who experiencing changes on a daily

basis, and there sure are a lot more to come. Today when I should water the chickens

the water can started to levitate kind of. I was relaxed and the can moved up to level

with my head and I just burst out in a laughter. I think that we dont notice a lot of

changes in us until we stumble upon them or when we really need them.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/orpingtontrefrgad.jpg

Bill Ryan
29th October 2011, 01:59
time is running faster than ever, and we are not being able to acomplish the same we were, just 6 months ago.

Then I guess that means we must be slowing down...!

truthseekerdan
29th October 2011, 02:01
time is running faster than ever, and we are not being able to acomplish the same we were, just 6 months ago.

It means that we're perceiving the illusion of time differently... :)

jcocks
29th October 2011, 02:24
It's funny how everyone expects sudden changes. The changes are all about energy, and it takes a while for energies to have their full effect......

Maybe sometime next year we'll realise that something did start to change yesterday...

Persaonally, I notice subtle changes in the energies and my way of understanding the universe. Mainly at this time, that we're in an "unreality bubble", and the rest of the universe is *NOTHING* like what we have out here on this strange little rock of ours...

I wonder how different life would be if we were out there, out of the influence of the secret technologies watching over and covertly controlling us?

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

All you have to do is look back at the rate of change, and how much it has sped up these last few decades, and you *KNOW* something is happening.... It's not sudden changes, it's the kind of thing that you only really realise how big it is when you look back at the big picture so far...

Wind
29th October 2011, 03:30
My dear friends, I wish to share this video with you.

USbJrpP7-kU

Nothing ever really "ends", it just changes.

Lost Soul
29th October 2011, 04:09
A lot of deliberate fear mongering being used by TPTW. They thrive off of it and paralyze the believers by doing it.

jorr lundstrom
29th October 2011, 04:15
Thank you StarSeed. I love this guy and my heart really resonates with wot

he says. Ive seen some videos with him before and I agree on wot he says.

We havent seen anything yet.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/pilgrimunge1.jpg

onawah
29th October 2011, 07:08
The changes are coming slowly and subtly, but they are perceptible to those of us who are sensitive, at least.
I definitely feel peaks and valleys and the people around me who are sensitive also feel them.
We talk about it and often concur re our feelings.
A group of alternatively oriented community members here in my town have been reading with great interest the channeled messages of James Tyberonn from the earth_keeper.com site.
He was born in Arkansas crystal country, had a love for rocks and crystals, became a geologist, a world traveler, a sacred tour guide and a channeler.
His channeled messages (reportedly from Archangel Metatron) tell us that there are crystals from Atlantas that were grown here, taken to Atlantis for their energy grid, then returned to Arkansas and hidden underground for safe keeping before the Fall of Atlantis.
Tyberonn says they are in the process of being reactivated and will be used for the new crystalline grid.
We feel there is evidence that he is correct, and that there will be proof of this around 11:11:11.

Of course, many are skeptical of any channeled information, :rolleyes: :crazy: :mmph: :closed: but if this prediction proves to be correct, it will be very interesting, and perhaps some minds will be opened or changed... :boink: :faint2: :yield:
This message came today from him:

The ARK is Pulsing
Six Small Earthquakes Today in Central Arkansas
QUITMAN, ARK-
Friday-October 28,2011
(AP) - Six small earthquakes have been recorded in central Arkansas.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quakes began near Quitman on Friday morning. A magnitude 2.0-quake struck shortly before 8 a.m. Several other quakes hit until the latest and strongest quake just before noon. That earthquake had a magnitude of 2.5.
Arkansas Department of Emergency Management spokeswoman Renee Preslar says there weren't any reports of injuries or damage.
The latest quakes come after a rash of earthquakes in the nearby communities of Guy and Greenbrier.
Geologists say earthquakes with magnitudes of 2.5 to 3.0 are generally the smallest felt by humans.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.

Magnitude: 2.5
Date-Time:
Friday, October 28, 2011 at 15:43:33 UTC
Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:43:33 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Depth: 6.6 km (4.1 miles)
Region: ARKANSAS
Distances
5 km (3 miles) WSW (241°) from Quitman, AR
7 km (4 miles) ENE (58°) from Guy, AR
13 km (8 miles) E (95°) from Damascus, AR
34 km (21 miles) NNE (29°) from Conway, AR
69 km (43 miles) N (5°) from Little Rock, AR

Below Excerpted from Metatron Channel - "The 11-11-11 - Return of the Law of One "
Crystalline Piezo-Electrics & Cosmic Winks

"The Arkansas Vortex does not flow, as most other vortexes, in a circular pattern Rather in a to-and -fro motion over the largest single deposit of quartz crystal on the earth. This unusual pattern is due to a property of quartz, termed piezoelectricity.
The piezo-electric qualities of Arkansas quartz are extremely potent, and the energy of this aspect is increasing as the Master Crystals of the Vortex come into greater activation. Their energy can send shocks into the air, and shake the land.
An example of this is the well publicized incident of January 2011., when an unexplained phenomena of dying birds occurred in Arkansas. The birds that fell from the sky, dropped as a direct result of a piezo-electric surge that release crysto-electric shock waves into the sky. Some 15,000 birds were temporarily stunned , fell to the earth and died from the blunt trauma of the impact.

In kind, the unusual earthquakes that have taken places in Arkansas over the past 2 years are also a result of the Crystals awakening. These quakes have truly puzzled geologists, for they are centered below areas not previously known for mapped tectonic faults. There are indeed some bewildering aspects to these particular quakes that confound your geo-scientists.

And we tell you that this pulsing is not associated to the New Madrid fault line, although that will be the main stream assumption. There are indeed an increasing number of tectonic earthquakes occurring and quickening across the earth in the energy of the Ascension, but the ones in this region of the Crystal Vortex are the result of something very different.

We tell you again, that the the Arkansas quakes are the result of the Crystals activating. It is a new concept and not understood by your scientists. The very idea would be foreign and unacceptable to main stream academics. Yet we assure of this fact.

On the 10-10-10 a quake occurred very near the Emerald Crystal, and was reported nationally. Unlike 'usual' tectonic quakes, it did not scare the animals. The birds kept singing, the animals did not seek refuge in advance .

On the 9-9-9 a green fog was reported by local media over Mount Magazine and power in the area briefly shut down. The 'green' fog was not an odd colored water vapor. Indeed it was the ionic fog that occurs around and with dimensional 'worm holes'. It was the Emerald Crystal.

Fear not, the Crystal awakenings will not create quakes or shocks that are harmful to humanity. The activations are deliberately softened in gradual time release.

We tell you that another such 'Cosmic Wink' will take place in the Crystal Vortex around the 11-11-11 in Arkansas. The energy of the awakening Crystals is benevolent, and Dear Ones, it is an energy that is inconceivable in its reach and magnificence. There are Crystals and Crystal Caverns below Arkansas that are stunning in beauty and symmetry, beautiful beyond your imagine.

The Ascension, Dear Ones, IS the transition to the Crystalline Energy, and it is beginning, logically in Arkansas, the largest singular deposit of quartz crystal on the planet. ...."

Archangel Metatron

jcocks
29th October 2011, 07:44
Don't be decieved. Look around you, there's a lot going on at the moment. Think "big picture" when looking at small things. Take a look at my thread "changing the rules of succession in the british royal family" - and ask WHY???

Also, try see if you can access your past lives. I have a hunch that the veils of forgetfulness are being lifted about now - it's only a hunch, mind you....

and....TAKE NOTE OF YOUR DREAMS. They may mean more than you think they do!

onawah
29th October 2011, 07:48
It really helps to provide a link for your recommended thread.

Don't be decieved. Look around you, there's a lot going on at the moment. Think "big picture" when looking at small things. Take a look at my thread "changing the rules of succession in the british royal family" - and ask WHY???

Also, try see if you can access your past lives. I have a hunch that the veils of forgetfulness are being lifted about now - it's only a hunch, mind you....

NeverMind
29th October 2011, 07:53
Seems that the realities I had separated, the dream world and this world (physical world, where Laura Elina wakes up every day etc etc) are overlapping in some ways. Weird

Yes, I gather that much. That's what makes it interesting.

I totally understand your reluctance to just post away about it.
What's more, I would urge you (and everyone) to be even more careful about what you post - or simply utter, verbalise - about yourself... but not because of some extraneous information-gathering paranoia. It's because of the draining effects that it can have on your own being.

Maybe I should make a thread on that...
Eh, it can wait. :-)

Lord Sidious
29th October 2011, 07:53
It really helps to provide a link for your recommended thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33493-Law-of-succession-for-british-monarchy-to-be-changed

NeverMind
29th October 2011, 08:08
For intance, something that most people have noticed amongst the many changes, is that time is running faster than ever, and we are not being able to acomplish the same we were, just 6 months ago.

Interesting, because in my case - now that I think of it - the opposite seems to be true.
In the past month or so, I have been flabbergasted at how much I have accomplished.
(Only, in my case it really is no mystery. Escape from extreme stress into THE moment, now, has a "side effect" of easing and streamlining concentration, so intellectual work - and perhaps physical too - is accomplished easier or faster.)

Mad Hatter
29th October 2011, 08:47
Well, it's the 28th......? I don'tfeel any different, from yesterday, and do not expect to feel any differenttomorrow.
Since for me a day is measured by when I wake up and get out of bed until next time I get into bed and go to sleep, I lived through it without any mental recognition of the label attached to it or any significance others may have placed upon that attachment.

In fact it was mainly spent doing the Microsoft shuffle...

One step forward, two steps sideways, one step back.

your consciousness will have expanded
Expansion of an already infinite conciousness...now that is thinking outside the box...

time is running faster than ever, and we arenot being able to acomplish the same we were, just 6 months ago.

It means that we're perceiving the illusion of time differently... :)
And here I was just thinking I was getting old...:p

So having just got out of bed, it is apparently, according to the convenient labeling device in the corner of the screen 7:39PM on Saturday October the 29th...

and today is the first day of the rest of my life...hmm, what to do??

As for 11/11/11 I'll make a prediction...

My better half and I will have relocated a vast number of kilometres in an easterly direction as a precursor to attending Lord Sids Paradigm Control Workshop...

I'll let youse all know if that turns out to be correct and I should thus henceforth stand on some pedestal and be glorified for my vastly prescient capabilities.:cool:

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2011, 09:04
I personally believe that the time for moving beyond Buddhist platitudes is upon us.

Wow! Quite a statement!

Can I assume that you are dismissing all the ancient teachings - or have you just singled out Buddhism for your critical analysis and consequent rejection?

I would also be interested to hear which particular teachings of the Buddha you consider to be "platitudes".

applejax
29th October 2011, 09:19
i forgot about the oct. 28 thing until someone posted it on my facebook (like a reminder!)...just seeing what you guys have written. i made the biggest change for me -- quitting my current crappy job (really oppressing everyone) and will be going full time on my other job. it's interesting how certain events lead up to this moment. i feel happier now after writing the resignation letter (and will be putting it in the bosses' mailbox. good changes are coming!

Tony
29th October 2011, 09:56
Well, it's the 29th, and I'm just as ignorant as I was yesterday, I predict that I will be just as ignorant tomorrow. One day this ignorance will drop away. Knowing one is ignorant is the first step!

History shows that there is nothing so easy to enslave and nothing so hard to emancipate as ignorance, hence it becomes the double enemy of civilization.  By its servility it is the prey of tyranny, and by its credulity it is the foe of enlightenment.  ~Lemuel K. Washburn

The pleasures of ignorance are as great, in their way, as the pleasures of knowledge.  ~Aldous Huxley

The most violent element in society is ignorance.  ~Emma Goldman

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance.  ~Saul Bellow

Genuine ignorance is... profitable because it is likely to be accompanied by humility, curiosity, and open mindedness; whereas ability to repeat catch-phrases, cant terms, familiar propositions, gives the conceit of learning and coats the mind with varnish waterproof to new ideas.  ~John Dewey

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?  ~Steve Polyak

You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely dry.  Most people do.  ~Norman Juster

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.  ~William G. McAdoo

A little learning is a dangerous thing, but a lot of ignorance is just as bad.  ~Bob Edwards

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.  ~Mark Twain

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.  ~Bertrand Russell

The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so.  ~Josh Billings

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise.  ~Tobias Smollett

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

You can be sincere and still be stupid.  ~Charles F. Kettering

Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.  ~Will Rogers

Ignorance is a right! 

Your ignorance cramps my conversation.  ~Anthony Hope

It's innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn't.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.  ~Anatole France

The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays

To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of ignorance.  ~A. Bronson Alcott

Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge.  ~Alfred North Whitehead

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?  ~Author Unknown

Dopeler effect:  The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.  ~Author unknown,

Light travels faster than sound.  That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.  ~Author Unknown

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe.  I dispute that.  I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.  ~Frank Zappa

Two things are infinite, as far as we know - the universe and human stupidity.  ~Attributed to Albert Einstein by Frederick S. Perls (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)

Ignorance is Predicable in the Light of Knowing ~ his platitude-iness.

Black Panther
29th October 2011, 11:12
For most people it's another october in another year, but we know it's very different from other years. Like we can see the birds are falling frome the sky, the Fukushima tsunami, the global financial collapse and the global peacefull demonstrations for example. It's of course a gradual process in stead of a instant happening waking up all people in the world. I think the 28th and 11-11-11 are important dates, but it's outside 3D world. Most people don't know where we are takling about. We can feel / experience it like we are talking about it in the thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32455-is-this-happening-to-you-too&p=341510#post341510

We are here on earth to guide all those people who know things are different, but can't put a finger on it. They think they lose everything, but it is just the end of the illusional world. What will remain is really important. Like cleansing the dirt of Buddha and the real Golden Buddha will become visible.

Daft Ada
29th October 2011, 11:52
To all you people who were so convinced that something would happen well I aint going to say I told you so, it's just a shame you don't learn from it.
What's your next big date then? huh!

music
29th October 2011, 12:23

Wow! Quite a statement!

Can I assume that you are dismissing all the ancient teachings - or have you just singled out Buddhism for your critical analysis and consequent rejection?

I would also be interested to hear which particular teachings of the Buddha you consider to be "platitudes".

There are Buddhist truths, and Buddhist platitudes. The former are spoken by those who who truly walk the walk, the later by dabblers.

I once attended a talk by a Lama where a couple got up half way through, obviously to have a cigarette. A pair of dabblers looked smugly at each other and smiled, secure in their wisdom and superiority. This, of course, did not escape the true wise one, who turned the talk to smoking. "We all know", he said, "that smoking is injurious to physical and spiritual well-being, but let me warn you of a greater danger than the smoking of tobacco. I am talking about the smoking of bad thoughts."

Being able to recite verbatim the great teachings is of little use unless we have them truly in our heart, as this will always lead to our unwitting smoking of bad thoughts.

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2011, 12:38

Wow! Quite a statement!

There are Buddhist truths, and Buddhist platitudes. The former are spoken by those who who truly walk the walk, the later by dabblers.

I once attended a talk by a Lama where a couple got up half way through, obviously to have a cigarette. A pair of dabblers looked smugly at each other and smiled, secure in their wisdom and superiority. This, of course, did not escape the true wise one, who turned the talk to smoking. "We all know", he said, "that smoking is injurious to physical and spiritual well-being, but let me warn you of a greater danger than the smoking of tobacco. I am talking about the smoking of bad thoughts."

Being able to recite verbatim the great teachings is of little use unless we have them truly in our heart, as this will always lead to our unwitting smoking of bad thoughts.

Thank you for the clarification: as you didn't reply the question about whether you would apply this to all the ancient teachings, I assume from what you have said that you would.
I can't imagine anyone would disagree!
Just not sure why you raised this issue...?

Tony
29th October 2011, 12:49

Wow! Quite a statement!

You seem to be misunderstanding on purpose. The words and the meaning are important. The Dharma is handed down by word of mouth, or breath. Attacking the messenger is the height of ignorance.

Tony

music
29th October 2011, 13:04

Wow! Quite a statement!

Thank you for the clarification: as you didn't reply the question about whether you would apply this to all the ancient teachings, I assume from what you have said that you would.
I can't imagine anyone would disagree!
Just not sure why you raised this issue...?

No one tradition has all the answers, yet even as a fragment, each is a jewel. We are in a time of rapid spiritual growth, and we are hindered from all sides by disinformation and misdirection. All spiritual cosmologies are as valid as each other, regardless of pedigree. It is all well and good to hear something and decide that it is not for you, but not so good to gleefully blow the smoke of one's bad thoughts in another's face. I would make one exception here though, if I may? If one consults with higher consciousness and concludes that something is dangerous disinformation or misdirection, then one is beholden by conscience to mention this fact. We are in a time like no other, most of us can feel it in our bodies, many of us have experienced higher dimensions, but we are all, to some extent, suffering and confused. Let's try to be kind to each other. I am not perfect in this respect, but I do know I take no joy when higher consciousness and conscience places a distasteful task in my lap.

Love

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2011, 13:12
Hello again Music!

I'm sorry for a being a bit thick here, but could I please ask you elaborate again?

Of course, no enquiring, curious person would disagree with the first few sentences of your reply. I get that bit!

What I don't understand is what you perceive as "this distasteful task" that has apparently landed on your lap.
What are you talking about??! Too cryptic for me I'm afraid...

Please be clear and precise: I really don't want to misunderstand what it is that you are saying. Spell it out for me...!

Thanks
Kathie

music
29th October 2011, 13:23
I mean you no offence, but the message is not for you, and it is received now.

Though for clarity, I will say that this is not an instance of "dangerous disinformation or misdirection".

Tony
29th October 2011, 13:26
gb_qHP7VaZE

If one dislikes, one has aversion. If one has aversion, one hates. Always look on the bright side of life!

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2011, 13:28
With respect, this is a public forum. Please explain further.

Thanks
Kathie

PS I am not offended! But thanks for the consideration anyway ;)

Tony
29th October 2011, 13:40
it is strange that anecdotal personal evidence (which has its place!) is seen as a universal truth. Such things take time to test and prove.

music
29th October 2011, 13:51
The Dharma is handed down by word of mouth

Love and Blessings

Samsara
29th October 2011, 14:35
wtS4ef0vqhU

truthseekerdan
29th October 2011, 15:27
Learn from All, and then follow your heart. After all we're each others teachers and students learning to live by acquiring the wisdom to see things as they really are, without prejudices or biases based on superiority, hatred or delusion.

Much Love & Wisdom

passiglight
29th October 2011, 17:11
interesting as usual mr pie man, m8 :-)

see if this little set of vids can cure your fear a bit,,,,,,,,,,

only joking of course,,,,,,,,,,

we are energy,in a hologram,,,,,,,,,the real world for us is allready, dimensions in the multivariate we call level 5 and beyond,,,,,,,,

Dvud5ssLdDo

love is good

vibrations
29th October 2011, 17:29
You are all wrong. This is like a new year's party. Tomorrow the hangover is coming. And after 11/11 and 12/12 and 13/13... ops, sorry.

Tony
29th October 2011, 17:35
HAS ANYONE HERE HEARD OF MIND CONTROL? If you hear voices in your head, they may not be yours. Do you have an original thought in your mind?

vibrations
29th October 2011, 17:37
interesting as usual mr pie man, m8 :-)

see if this little set of vids can cure your fear a bit,,,,,,,,,,

only joking of course,,,,,,,,,,

we are energy,in a hologram,,,,,,,,,the real world for us is allready, dimensions in the multivariate we call level 5 and beyond,,,,,,,,

love is good

Wow very nice video, thank you passigliht.
The only problem I have is to feel when I am in and when out. Dreams are clear, but knowing when and how, would change everything. maybe our minds are not ready yet.

Nyce555
29th October 2011, 18:06
Th only strange thing that happened is that it is now snowing in the DC area in October and we usually don't see snow until after Thanksgiving. Which annoys me, because I hate the snow and people here freak out like it's Y2K when it snows.

Carmody
29th October 2011, 18:15
HAS ANYONE HERE HEARD OF MIND CONTROL? If you hear voices in your head, they may not be yours. Do you have an original thought in your mind?

Well, one reply might be that the head was not designed for original answers. Ie, that thoughts don't occur in mind, that only reactions do. It is a feedback device for the egoic autonomous system.

Original thoughts filter in from the given higher self-meaning..a complex reactive i/o device, nothing more.

A Input-output device with attached 'autonomous-priority looped' subroutines of edifice protection and preservation.

Thus...the 'mind' mistaking the subroutines of self preservation (which run like a permanently spinning gyroscope) for the occupant/vehicle combination itself ---is the biggest problem facing humanity today.

These 'thoughts'...They come in below the conscious 'mind' and are elevated to conscious internal musing, and into words. Words from the higher self use the same channels as the ego uses ..as that is the system of 'communication' regarding the higher self communicating with the edifice or body.

vZYbEL06lEU

29th October 2011, 18:26
All this dateism is a joke. As humans we seem to have a fixation on dates and events, but what we must realise is this is the language of digital knowledge, of determinism and absolute boudaries. All these things speak of limitations and imprisonment by lower dimensional thinking.

Did you expect trumpets and a galactic announcement? Did you expect to wake up as if from a dream and suddenly everything was clear and obvious? This is old carnal thinking.

We are the change and we've been doing our stuff and will continue to do so. This process is evolution, not transformation. All through history humans have longed for and awaited some 'saviour' to ride in on a white horse and rescue them from a life of suppression and persecution. Jesus's deciples firmly believed the 'second coming' would happen in their lifetime. How many prophetic dates have come and gone without a bang but only a wimper or dissapointment...

Come on people, IT'S NOT A DATE. It's a process. Everyone who has got hooked into dates have been left wondering what happened. Dates are digital and linear. Ascension is analogue and expansive. The ways of the spirit does not corrolate to the ways of the mind.

''Let those who have eyes, let them see''

yiolas
29th October 2011, 18:44
Well, it's the 28th?

Well Bill, you might know more about the Mayan Calender then you give yourself credit for. I was just listening to the 28th of October 'Strange Universe' (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Strange_Universe_11.html), where Sean in his usual entertaining manner is explaining the the Mayan Calendar. It appears that on the 28th all of the various calendar wheels within the calendar line up to exactly 13/13/13 !!

Tony
29th October 2011, 20:03
Alan Watt:

In the movie "The Matrix", Morpheus only promised Neo the truth. That's all. He didn't offer him a comfortable answer, a comfortable explanation, a comfortable ending to anything, but domesticated people in this what is called "civilization" where we've been trained from birth to be managed to accept we're being managed – and that a more recent phenomena really. At least, more openly in its manifestation.

M6*
30th October 2011, 00:01
I saw this yesterday just about the time I had almost lost my humor. However, I found that it was still alive and well when I saw this post. It is so funny on so many levels, but so many people live and die and never understand this.
Thanks for making my day;) M6*

Eagle
30th October 2011, 00:37
28, 11/11/11, 12/12/12, 12/23/12. to most of us these are any outher dates and even though I have to agree with the old P Daddy on this one, it dosent stop the fact that change is coming because for one we are making it happen and two because it needs to happen. what ever the date.

EileenCookies
30th October 2011, 01:19
Havn't read the thread. Just commenting on the original topic.

I hiccuped myself. That is how the energy responds in my physical apparatus (physical human appearances).

An energy wave did dis-apparate (vanish). Felt wisdom lifting. Guess we are all on our own wave lengths today.

More thorough understanding:
I understand this might now resonate with folks on earth. They do get the idea that they understand their realities matrices. This isn't the case though. We thought generate reality matrixes so we can play (together). Once that is done (our earth plane existence), tough to reconcile to the universal matrices (new reality matrixes to place in) coming off galactic core intelligences (species), if you havn't played the game through (finished).

eileen h.

CdnSirian
30th October 2011, 01:32
Hey as long as you have a date lol. I have one on 11-11-11 but it's not the beginning or end of anything. But it is with an Et! May you all have interesting dates!

EileenCookies
30th October 2011, 01:40
This goes with what I have been mentioning in bits on other threads. A new sun formed (in one inner image...I posted that on the strange sun thread....two of them) and it was the fifth dimension's sun system. Two nights ago earth gave birth to a new global sphere (got that image...just mentioning). Which leaves the old earth's death.

Just like the Mayan's invested all their energies into having happen. Did you really think we were all operating from mental projections? Not me any longer.
Got it? Doesn't make sense if you are still operating from the mind.

lv
eh

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I will add that I also had the vision of a fourth dimensional earth being used as a prisoner holding cell. Maybe three nights ago. Time shifting makes it hard to pin down times.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I will also mention that your typical psychics miss all of this happening as they too come from mind projectional reality. Too busy making money to notice.

Tony
30th October 2011, 08:12
I saw this yesterday just about the time I had almost lost my humor. However, I found that it was still alive and well when I saw this post. It is so funny on so many levels, but so many people live and die and never understand this.
Thanks for making my day;) M6*

Good morning M6,
Thank goodness someone got the point!
Kind regards
Tony

applejax
30th October 2011, 10:29
you know what's interesting? i found out that yesterday (10/29) is actually india's new year (forgot what it's called; is it diwali?). i was sitting with my patient in her home and we were mindlessly watching showbiz india. the hostess kept mentioning happy new year (and i ended up thinking about this forum hahaha)

i wonder if there are any similarities to this end of mayan calendar and india's new year? ?? all i know is i'm pretty sure everything ties up together

Deborah (ahamkara)
30th October 2011, 16:01
Thank you"1159" it IS a process. It's amusing to see people focus on a date or a point in linear time as a moment when we can transcend linear time.... There are remarkable shifts in the energy fields surrounding Earth. The malleable nature of reality is revealing itself to all those who are interested :). I love the analogy of particle/wave mentioned in another thread. We all signed up to experience this, NOW. Experience/reality is much easier to shift when perceived as a wave. Our focus is a powerful tool, but when we focus on reality with certain intention, it becomes particle and is much more difficult to experience. I find that the supportive energy accessible to me is increasing exponentially each day. Namaste.

nocternald
30th October 2011, 16:35
Well, i did feel a change on the 28, i felt more energy to get taks done! At the end of the day i was able to gain more energy using the thrid eye breatghing technique. Felt great :)

Maybe i was always able to do that but i somehow doubt that coincedence :)

MiguelQ
30th October 2011, 17:21
People let's get real okay?

This is my view but of course you can keep you head under the ground...

1- time is counting all the time.
2- days are a time measure which is okay to count on. But months are not.
Months are not even coherent, some have 30 days others more or less. Months are a subdivision of a virtual time.
So any number games like 11/11 13/13 29/29 are ridiculous. Because what matter is the total days since something..
there is the day 999 . The day 111 but even that is based on a human created time reference. So makes no sense at all.

Time is always counting. No matter what time humans invent to represent it.

I could say for me that 365 days are on my calendar divided into 6 imaginary months.
And each months had 365/ 6 days.

Then you guys would be excited when the time 6/6/666 arrived. Which converting f on our actual tine frame would return a date with no numerical significance.

So I hope you realize how dumb is to think numerical games have significance. Lol

Seikou-Kishi
30th October 2011, 17:22
Itīs 09:57 now, here In Brazil. Itīs a sunny day!

For now, everything is just the same, as I have already expected.

I had an OOBE this morning, but it was nothing unusual for me.

I never quite believed this Mayan calendar stuff. Itīs just a calendar, nothing else. They didnīt have the ability to predict the future. If they did, they would have predicted several incidents that caused the extinction of their own civilization as they knew it.

Except it's not necessarily telling the future, is it? If I were to tell you when the next full moon would occur, or that after winter spring will come... it's not telling the future, it's making deductions based on a knowledge of cycles.

Tony
30th October 2011, 18:03
Time and dates only relate to things.....that change. In pure outer space, time does not exist. In pure inner space (our pure being), time does not exist. Inner and outer space is constant, so timeless. See you all on the 11.11.11 for the very same chat...it passes the time!

music
31st October 2011, 04:45
Tony, I owe you an apology. I treated you and your beliefs with a lack of respect, and I apologise for that. Despite my perceived issues with this thread, the way I handled it was inexcusable. I strayed from the heart, and allowed ego to subvert the purity of my intent. I am truly sorry for that.

I have already been handed my lesson on ego (karmic accounting can be pretty swift these days), and I have questioned whether I should really jump in and defend others in situations like this. By doing this, am I robbing them of their power and in effect, dehumanising them? Perhaps that is a call that needs to be made on a case by case basis. What is undeniable though, is that there is always a loving way to convey ideas, and this way is always the best for all concerned.

Love and Blessings

Tom

gripreaper
31st October 2011, 05:55
Tomorrow, the Global Settlements are being released, the elite will be handcuffed and hauled off to jail, NESARA will be immediately implemented, the St. Germain and Durham trusts will be released, a global debt jubilee will be implemented, the CIA, FEMA, FBI, and all the alphabet agencies will be dismantled, all of the patents for free energy will be given to the public, disclosure will be announced, the galactic federation will manifest themselves, the Dinar will revalue, and we will all move into fourth dimensional consciousness, ascend and meet up with our twin flames in ecstatic bliss and unity consciousness.

So, go to bed and get some sleep!

Wind
31st October 2011, 06:02
Tomorrow, the Global Settlements are being released, the elite will be handcuffed and hauled off to jail, NESARA will be immediately implemented, the St. Germain and Durham trusts will be released, a global debt jubilee will be implemented, the CIA, FEMA, FBI, and all the alphabet agencies will be dismantled, all of the patents for free energy will be given to the public, disclosure will be announced, the galactic federation will manifest themselves, the Dinar will revalue, and we will all move into fourth dimensional consciousness, ascend and meet up with out twin flames.

So, go to bed and get some sleep!

Now that would be a world where I would want to live! :)

Only if it would happen, but I'm afraid "life" as we know it isn't a fairytale. However, hope will keep us alive and moving. The hope for a better world.

ViralSpiral
31st October 2011, 07:33
Well, it's the 31st!

(and some-one's birthday)

Tony
31st October 2011, 08:05
Tony, I owe you an apology. I treated you and your beliefs with a lack of respect, and I apologise for that. Despite my perceived issues with this thread, the way I handled it was inexcusable. I strayed from the heart, and allowed ego to subvert the purity of my intent. I am truly sorry for that.

I have already been handed my lesson on ego (karmic accounting can be pretty swift these days), and I have questioned whether I should really jump in and defend others in situations like this. By doing this, am I robbing them of their power and in effect, dehumanising them? Perhaps that is a call that needs to be made on a case by case basis. What is undeniable though, is that there is always a loving way to convey ideas, and this way is always the best for all concerned.

Love and Blessings

Tom

Dear Tom,
Your words are that of a warrior. I appreciate every one of them.

All the best,
Tony