PDA

View Full Version : One Voice

Star1111
28th October 2011, 21:15
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKPWzLgvgW4

Dear Avalonians

I was feeling a bit 'low' this evening and this song by Barry Manilow came on the radio......... I believe it was a message to me and to us all, so I wanted to share it with you.

The lyrics and tune came to Barry in a dream apparently.

It certainly made me feel a whole lot better and I know there are some people out there feeling pretty low at the moment so I wanted to share and I hope it helps you as it helped me...........

Love ya Barry ! :)

Much LOVE to you all

music
29th October 2011, 00:56
Music is our way of relating to the vibrational nature of existence. First there was music (the word), and music called all the rest into being. Musicians are channels for the divine in us.

Star1111
29th October 2011, 07:14
Music is our way of relating to the vibrational nature of existence. First there was music (the word), and music called all the rest into being. Musicians are channels for the divine in us.

Very true Music, very true!

Lord Sidious
29th October 2011, 07:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKPWzLgvgW4

Dear Avalonians

I was feeling a bit 'low' this evening and this song by Barry Manilow came on the radio......... I believe it was a message to me and to us all, so I wanted to share it with you.

The lyrics and tune came to Barry in a dream apparently.

It certainly made me feel a whole lot better and I know there are some people out there feeling pretty low at the moment so I wanted to share and I hope it helps you as it helped me...........

Love ya Barry ! :)

Much LOVE to you all

There ya go nugget.

Samsara
29th October 2011, 15:21
This was a very beautiful gift to you Star1111. Thank you for sharing.

:angel: