PDA

View Full Version : Sky Noise Phenomena Continues Into October - Latest Examples

The One
29th October 2011, 20:17
One of the true mysteries of the past year has been the Sky Noise Phenomena, (SNP) which has been occuring all over the world, but does seem more likely to recur in some locations or general areas. An example of this recurring is the new SNP from Beaverlodge Alberta Canada

6sYnC6iHvsY

Frankly, the next one is almost an OMG type of situation. Guy is fishing in boat - sky rumbles for minutes before getting out video - then at 1:16 in the video a SKY FLASH and THEN the rumble really gets loud - strange - happened in Minnesota in late September

Tqf_en1uE14

ClandestineDisclosure
29th October 2011, 21:10
Gee wiz...I hate to say it; but, the sound in the second video sounds awful similar to one of the 'drone' sound effects packaged with Adobe SoundBooth CS5; and, that flash looks highly suspect to me as well - an After Effects creation? The guy shooting the video says nothing. I don't have a problem with that; because, honestly, footage fouled with the cameraman yacking is amateurish and smacks of home video. The other side of that coin is that a savvy editor could easily hoax this. Having said that, to help discern reality from hoax, I also like to read the comments on the videos as well. It would be nice -- not to be a dunderhead critic or anything -- to have seen the guy on video afterwards speaking to the camera and describing what he just saw. Also -- and I know this too represents extra effort -- it would have been nice to have seen footage of the other fisherman (mentioned in the video's comments). What was his take on the occurrence? All in all, intriguing stuff this is.

Peace