PDA

View Full Version : Drunvalo with Lilou: Update about Mayan Codecs, Crystal Skulls Journey, Reptilians...

lisa
30th October 2011, 01:54
Drunvalo Melchizedek interviewed by Lilou Mace with updates about:
* Newly Discovered Mayan Codecs
* Crystal Skulls Journey
* Upcoming Mayan ceremonies and involvement by Cirque du Soleil, Google, NBC, etc.
* he said that 90% of the Reptilians have been devastated lately

JVGcUIq345A
VGSZyF9os9Q
Kb_PVLeV6vA

EileenCookies
30th October 2011, 02:22
I read this when it gets into a transcript. I can say that he is still in his head. So don't necessary agree or disagree with him. Find out for yourself.

I am still resonanting with some of his information he put out about beings in inner earth. On a side note. I havn't been able to get any type of confirmation of such beings existing (and I do get confirmations sometimes....so I will stay open on that front...and only referring to the beings he supposedly visit outside of his body....called astral projecting). So he could
just be very ingenious. Or on something.

Snowbird
30th October 2011, 03:20
Great information!! Thank you for posting this!!

truth4me
30th October 2011, 03:58
Very interesting video's to say the least......you know the key will be remembering. Never have heard of this guy but I'm going to google his name and go from there.:bolt:

Arrowwind
30th October 2011, 04:03
Drunvalo also says that we will all perish with the coming changes,,, although some may ascend.
Because of that I do not accept him as my prophet. I am focusing on humanity remaining on the planet, and in a more enlightened state.

noprophet
30th October 2011, 04:12
Very interesting video's to say the least......you know the key will be remembering. Never have heard of this guy but I'm going to google his name and go from there.:bolt:

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mLiW-suUSo&list=PLD7507C1964DB8DE9&feature=mh_lolz) is a presentation on his Flower of Life work he is probably best known for.

lisa
30th October 2011, 19:49
Drunvalo also says that we will all perish with the coming changes,,, although some may ascend.
Because of that I do not accept him as my prophet. I am focusing on humanity remaining on the planet, and in a more enlightened state.

In this interview, he said that the outcome has been decided and it is extremely positive. He said that humanity (every single person) will survive the coming changes and evolve rapidly.

Arrowwind
30th October 2011, 21:07

In this interview, he said that the outcome has been decided and it is extremely positive. He said that humanity (every single person) will survive the coming changes and evolve rapidly.

He he he .... guess its more profitable and all round beneifical for all concerned to survive ;) That was not the tune he was whistling not too long ago.

Arrowwind
30th October 2011, 21:12
guess he didn't want to end up like that Christian preacher man who predicted the end of the world two times over now and caused a lot of damage to the people who followed him

jorr lundstrom
30th October 2011, 21:21
guess he didn't want to end up like that Christian preacher man who predicted the end of the world two times over now and caused a lot of damage to the people who followed him

Thank you Arrowwind, at last someone........................................... ......

applepie
31st October 2011, 05:04
The 13 Crystal Skulls

Patricia Cori in her book Atlantis Rising has a chapter called the Skull Committee, pages 77 to 92. She explains the creation, background and purpose of the 13 skulls. Anyone interested in learning more about the 13 skulls would benefit from reading this. The book itself is a page turner. The 13 skulls are of extra-dimensional origins materialized in three dimensional earth frequencies during the time of early Atlantis. She writes on page 78 "the capacity of crystal beings to serve consciousness is exalted when the matrix is activated by directed, focused thought waves of the few and the many. When that focus is set for the highest possible good of the All, magic happens". The crystals are programmed to open portals of multidimensional awarenes.

The ceremonies to be conducted by the natives I believe should bring about magic. I can hardly wait.

charlesfrith
31st October 2011, 06:03
I found this changed my mind of the man. I wrote this in the comments.

The best thing about this interview is how transparently clear his motivations are. It's all money, treasure, sponsorship, tribe leader name dropping and world tours. I really liked the earlier interviews and looked forward to this one for quite some time. Now that's its here I see nothing but his emptiness. I very much appreciate this upload Lilou. I learned important lessons.

http://www.charlesfrith.com/2011/03/drunvalo-melchizedek.html

Anchor
31st October 2011, 09:58
... I do not accept him as my prophet.

Good job!

I wont accept ANYBODY as my prophet :)

I am my own prophet.

Sirius White
31st October 2011, 12:32
I love drunvalo.

But he speaks many lies about "negative beings." First he said they were all gone (when I knew for a fact they weren't), and some other claims he's made....still he's got some amazing points and knowledge, so I enjoy listening. I just don't swallow all of the kool aid :)

He also said all the gov, black ops dude were becoming enlightened and realizing the wrong. It's true that some of them have, due to the nature of the kind of experiences and research they have been conducting..but definitely not the whole enchilada.

I also don't agree with his ideas on "ascension." He makes it seem easy and effortless for the collective. Not to say it isn't (in truth, ascension is the easiest thing in the world...but that's what makes it so hard lol), but its a little misleading IMO.

He's slightly right about earth changes and survival...but big things are still going to go down. Those who live on coast lines please be constantly watching and vigilant (I live on coast as well). I'm beginning to think A Deane might of had a point lol (and yes I know there are lots of haters of her too).

Anyways, take what serves you and discard what doesn't :) I am all for positivity and good probabilities. But I am also very aware of the "darknes" is doing. It isn't about undoing or dispelling darkness, it is about realizing that the light and dark emanate from the same source, and hence true unity consciousness will only occur once responsibility has been taken at a collective level. You don't beat the "dark ones" by pretending they don't exist and everything is lovey dovey...."Source" doesn't discriminate like that.

Take care.

leavesoftrees
31st October 2011, 21:44
He's slightly right about earth changes and survival...but big things are still going to go down. Those who live on coast lines please be constantly watching and vigilant (I live on coast as well). I'm beginning to think A Deane might of had a point lol (and yes I know there are lots of haters of her too). .

Hi Sirius White

can u elaborate on what A Deane's point is?

Arrowwind
31st October 2011, 23:53
I found this changed my mind of the man. I wrote this in the comments.

The best thing about this interview is how transparently clear his motivations are. It's all money, treasure, sponsorship, tribe leader name dropping and world tours. I really liked the earlier interviews and looked forward to this one for quite some time. Now that's its here I see nothing but his emptiness. I very much appreciate this upload Lilou. I learned important lessons.

http://www.charlesfrith.com/2011/03/drunvalo-melchizedek.html

Do you think he is a name dropper? How do you expect him to tell the story... just say some old mayan guy down in Guatemala?
That the Mayans are confronted with paying 6.5 million for the 7 codexes of course is deplorable. These books should be returned to their culture.. at least the owners did have the consideration to photograph them and see to it that they got a copy... more than others would have done...and Drunvalo was their access point to seeing that it got done...so just how would you go about finding a bunch of mayan shamans who don't want too much to do with North American white folks?

and Just how does one tell such a story without mentioning corporations involved? money, the names of people? He did not elicit the corporation. He did not put the price tag on the codex. All he did was happen to know some mayan shamans who think well enough of him to communicate with him regularly and to invite him to ceremonies we could not get near regardless what ever amount of money we offered for entrance.

Sirius White
4th November 2011, 21:33
He's slightly right about earth changes and survival...but big things are still going to go down. Those who live on coast lines please be constantly watching and vigilant (I live on coast as well). I'm beginning to think A Deane might of had a point lol (and yes I know there are lots of haters of her too). .

Hi Sirius White

can u elaborate on what A Deane's point is?

On some of his information. There was a dispute between them two long ago. BTW A Deane also has distortions in her knowledge and is too technical for most to understand. But if you can find the "nuggets of gold" in her work, it is very applicable to everything that is going on today....But that is true for all paradigms and belief systems including Drunvalo's.