PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Dr.Martin Luther King relative,contactee,brings ET message of dimensional Change

Eric J (Viking)
25th June 2010, 16:02
Excellent read ...

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m6d3-2012-Dr-Martin-Luther-King-relative-contactee-brings-UFOET-message-of-dimensional-shift-in-2012

viking

Solphilos
25th June 2010, 16:52
I like how they tossed in that he is a relative of Martin Luther King, as if it will give him credibility by default LOL.

I'm skeptical of any claims made of such ET contact, but this guys described experiences bear a striking resemblance to my own occult knowledge.
He could have made this all up after spending countless hours on websites such as this, lol, but it's an interesting read nonetheless.

Solphilos
25th June 2010, 17:09
"In his Exopolitics Radio interview, Mr. Kane describes potential shifts in one’s body. He states, “In the coming times it would be wise to help protect yourself and your energy frequencies. Our bodies will be shifting from carbon-based to crystalline-based bodies. The planet Earth is crystalline. We are matching the frequencies of the crystalline Earth and require inordinate amounts of minerals for the transition that is happening within.”

This is one that grabbed my attention. During my experiences with Ayahuasca and DMT, I've encountered beings that appeared to be made of shiny, luminescent jewels, like living quartz.
The universe is holographic, and if carbon can be put under 'intense heat and stress' to produce diamonds, why could this no be done on some other level within our own carbon-based bodies?

Steven
26th June 2010, 12:36
Thank you Viking. It's an interesting reading for sure. It looks like what Dolores Cannon is presenting to the public.

Namaste, Steven

ascendingstarseed
29th June 2010, 09:17
Very interesting article, thanks Viking!

29th June 2010, 09:30
Nice read thanks Viking!

Although I'm always sceptical about "power" dates based on our highly inaccurate calendar. I can't see why 10/10/10 or 11/11/11 would be important when 9/9/9 and 8/8/8 were irrelevant. But things are definatelty a changing so who knows!

Out of interest, how would one go about enhancing their crystalline bodies? Are there any physical substances we can use here to suplement our love and meditation practices?