PDA

View Full Version : Occupy My Tear Gas You Will EXPOSED! Get the word out. These are staged !

what2put
31st October 2011, 22:57
rLHxfgixZtY

Maia Gabrial
31st October 2011, 23:20
I remember what it was like going through the "gas chamber" every year for training. And I can tell you that tear gas burns your eyes even when you shut them. It burns your nose and your lungs when you breathe it. I was lucky to not have had to stay in long enough to barf my guts up like those soldiers, but I've seen it before.

This guys is right on the money.... Something is going on with this staged thing....

sumkat
1st November 2011, 00:02
the protesters don't know its not tear gas,releasing tear gas in an urban enviornment you'd have hell to pay from the citizens in their apartments above the scene when the tear gas infiltrates into their enviornment,.smoke grenades to scare and intimidate,and move them along

Unified Serenity
1st November 2011, 02:12
You mean to tell me that the nightly news is using staged footage to convey a storyline? Say it isn't so! Would they really pretend an event is happening just to try to steer a population into thinking something? I'm stunned. :rolleyes:

Alfa
1st November 2011, 06:26
Ok i watched the video, honestly, i don't agree with 95% of what the guys is talking.

Also i have nothing against the people who posted this video here on Avalon, i am just offering a second analysis for this video.

Again please do not consider this as offensive nor anything, just as much as everyone i am just trying to find the truth.
So here we go.

In the video the guy is showing a tear gas training conducted by the military in an exercise, he shows their reaction to the tear gas that is used on the soldiers, which seems to be a lot painful.

Ok, lets take a look of what is tear gas first.

"2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile (also called o-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile) (chemical formula: C10H5ClN2) is the defining component of a "tear gas" commonly referred to as CS gas, which is used as a riot control agent. "CS gas" is actually an aerosol of a volatile solvent (a substance that dissolves other active substances and that easily evaporates with it) and 2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile, which is a solid compound at room temperature. CS gas is generally accepted as being non-lethal. It was discovered by two Americans, Ben Corson and Roger Stoughton, at Middlebury College in 1928, and the chemical's name is derived from the first letters of the scientists' surnames.[4][5]"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas#United_States

Now that we know what tear gas is, lets take a look at its effects.

"Effects

Many types of tear gas and other riot control agents have been produced with effects ranging from mild tearing of the eyes to immediate vomiting and prostration. CN and CS are the most widely used and known, but around 15 different types of tear gas have been developed worldwide e.g. adamsite or bromoacetone, CNB, and CNC. CS has become the most popular due to its strong effect and lack of toxicity in comparison with other similar chemical agents. The effect of CS on a person will depend on whether it is packaged as a solution or used as an aerosol. The size of solution droplets and the size of the CS particulates after evaporation are factors determining its effect on the human body.[9]

The chemical reacts with moisture on the skin and in the eyes, causing a burning sensation and the immediate forceful and uncontrollable shutting of the eyes. Effects usually include tears streaming from the eyes, coughing, running nose full of mucus, burning in the nose and throat areas, disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing. It will also burn the skin where sweaty and or sunburned. In highly concentrated doses it can also induce severe coughing and vomiting. Almost all of the immediate effects wear off in a matter of minutes."

Now please take a look at this segment: "The size of solution droplets and the size of the CS particulates after evaporation are factors determining its effect on the human body."

Hmmm... so wait a minute, we have variables that determine the effects of tear gas on the human body, interesting!

Now lets go back to the video, as we can see in the military training, the soldiers were in a closed environment.

This segment describes what this training looks like:

"Members of the United States armed forces are exposed to CS during initial training, and during training refresher courses or equipment maintenance exercises, using CS tablets that are melted on a hotplate. This is to demonstrate the importance of properly wearing a gas or protective mask, as the agent's presence quickly reveals an improper fit or seal of the mask's rubber gaskets against the face. Following exposure while wearing a mask, recruits are ordered to remove the masks and endure exposure in the room for one minute."

Ok, so the soldiers had to endure in an closed environment(you can see its a closed environment since the soldiers were leaving a building in the end of the exercise), for 1 minute, without protective equipment the effects of tear gas.

We now know what are the effects of tear gas and its variables to measure the effect on the human body.
"The effect of CS on a person will depend on whether it is packaged as a solution or used as an aerosol"

Now lets examine the environment of the protest.

It was on a public street in an Open Environment.
There was 2 to 3 tear gas canisters that I could count.
Remember, as tear gas canisters were launched people ran away from it, they were not like the soldiers and kept there standing still while breathing tear gas.

The main point here, is the statement on the video, that the whole protest, was being orchestrated, and full of actors.
The main reason for this statement, is that there was a woman smiling.
And a few other people smiling as well.
Let me point out that the woman was at a safe distance from the tear gas.
So of course she would not have the same reactions as the soldiers had.

Most of the people on the video were running away from the tear gas, logically.
They were not having the same reactions as the soldiers, due to be on an open environment being able to run away from the tear gas.
Also we do not know, on both scenarios (the military training, and the protest), what was the size of solution droplets, which is one of the factors determining its effect on the human body.

Other "facts" that the video points out, is that Brandon Lee was there in the crowd.
I don't know if it was just me, but the protest video does not show any hard visual evidence that that guy was Brandon, and even if Brandon was there what is the significance to that being an staged protest?
Also on that news video that Brandon supposedly showed up was shot in late 2010, also could not see any hard visual evidence that that person was Brandon.

Also in the end he says that just because people are smiling and they are not in a dangerous situation, the protest is fake.
Well, no.
People were not in a dangerous situation because they could run away and avoid being hit by the tear gas.
Also i just noticed that some people in the video were actually crying or were with their eyes closed and the hands over their mouths/nose.
So there was some people that were scared and were running away from it, in my opinion that was the majority of people against a few women smiling.

On the lights reflection, i could see some streetlights and it could very well be the reflection of them.

Now one last comment on these people saying that the Occupy protests are fake.

While we are here making videos and posting on forums, there are people who are brave enough to go there an face the police.
We have been asking for change for a long time, and now that is happening we are labeling those people as fake actors, instead of doing that, lets go there and see for ourselves if that is fake, lets show them our support.
One people smiling does not represent an entire protest, one training video in a different environment than the protest, does not prove that the gas was not tear gas.

Now, that's just my opinion, fell free to believe in anything that works out for you.

Peace!