PDA

View Full Version : Any one got a map

travellor
1st November 2011, 07:05
hi there
After trying to find the path and walking, falling and generally bruising my self, I have been up mountains down in valleys and all dark and light places in between. How ever much I look there is still a hole inside and I am not really sure what is missing. I have never felt confortable on the Earth, though I must admit that is begining to go. I have read many self help books but the joy seems to elude me. Is this because I am a Scorpio and we are the harbingers of death, change but also rebirth. some may call me a catalyst for often I have entered some ones life to have their whole situation turned upside down.
Though at the moment I am on top of a great mountain there is still a valley below and thoough it will only be a few moments in time while I saviour the rare air up here I must enter the valley to find my way but this time it would be nice to have a map. Thanks folks:confused:

Taurean
1st November 2011, 07:12
hi there
After trying to find the path and walking, falling and generally bruising my self, I have been up mountains down in valleys and all dark and light places in between. How ever much I look there is still a hole inside and I am not really sure what is missing. I have never felt confortable on the Earth, though I must admit that is begining to go. I have read many self help books but the joy seems to elude me. Is this because I am a Scorpio and we are the harbingers of death, change but also rebirth. some may call me a catalyst for often I have entered some ones life to have their whole situation turned upside down.
Though at the moment I am on top of a great mountain there is still a valley below and thoough it will only be a few moments in time while I saviour the rare air up here I must enter the valley to find my way but this time it would be nice to have a map. Thanks folks:confused:

Unfortunately, Pioneers have to work by intuition !!!

ViralSpiral
1st November 2011, 07:25
Hello Travellor, and welcome.

You know? There will ALWAYS be peaks and troughs. There will be still waters and rapids. Clear skies and thunderstorms. Famine and abundance etc etc etc
There is no on/off button. No "How to climb to the mountain and stay there for dummies" book. No map!
The way to grow is to find a way to navigate all, and not one answer will be the same as the next.
Know that these are truly changing times, when many feel disconnected.

There are many wonderful threads in this forum dealing with this sentiment. Enjoy wandering through Avalon......

:)

Ineffable Hitchhiker
1st November 2011, 10:29
Welcome fellow traveller, Travellor. :)

There are many maps, many roads and many deviations.
Many concepts, ideas and ponderings.

I have have found the best road map to be this one :-

http://i56.tinypic.com/290vsp4.jpg

That said, there are also many people on this forum that are willing "guides".
Good luck on your travels.
May your journey be light and filled with just the right people to help you along.

TelosianEmbrace
1st November 2011, 11:40
Follow your inner compass, dude. Better at direction finding than a million words proffered by others, including me.

Lord Sidious
1st November 2011, 11:49
hi there

Sorry to tell you this, but you are on your own.
The journey is different from one to the next, so my map and yours will vary and you can't follow mine.
There is much to learn from the people on this forum however, so that is a benefit to you.
Good luck nugget.

Unified Serenity
1st November 2011, 12:08
The difference between most men's maps and women's maps:

http://members.shaw.ca/rbogdan/blog_images/woman/woman4.gif

Just imagine all she saw and learned along the way!

Eagle
1st November 2011, 12:17
hi there

The journey is different from one to the next, so my map and yours will vary and you can't follow mine.
There is much to learn from the people on this forum however, so that is a benefit to you.
Good luck nugget.

I agree with Lord. The journey that we are on is based on what we need to learn and what we want to happen. “The Map” is about what we have experienced and not where we are going. Don’t get me wrong a “Goal/Destination” is something we strive to get to. Question is how many others do we bring with us and what do I take away from it? If I knew for sure I was going to get to my destination without any troubles wouldn’t that take away from my ability to make my own choices and to grow from the paths that I have chosen?

KosmicKat
1st November 2011, 13:27
Perhaps this chapter (http://www.literature.org/authors/carroll-lewis/through-the-looking-glass/chapter-02.html) from Alice Through the Looking-Glass would help?

"I think I'll go and meet her,' said Alice, for, though the flowers were interesting enough, she felt that it would be far grander to have a talk with a real Queen.

`You can't possibly do that,' said the Rose: `I should advise you to walk the other way.'

This sounded nonsense to Alice, so she said nothing, but set off at once towards the Red Queen. To her surprise, she lost sight of her in a moment, and found herself walking in at the front-door again.

A little provoked, she drew back, and after looking everywhere for the queen (whom she spied out at last, a long way off), she thought she would try the plan, this time, of walking in the opposite direction.

It succeeded beautifully. She had not been walking a minute before she found herself face to face with the Red Queen, and full in sight of the hill she had been so long aiming at.

ViralSpiral
1st November 2011, 13:53

Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! I resemble that remark!

Had a manicure and pedicure along the way. Stopped a child bully in the playground from inflicting karma on another, bought my favourite magazins at the corner deli and an Ementhaler bagel, which i enjoyed whilst watching the ducks piddling around in the pond. Passed on my favorite watermelon & feta salad to the sweet lady who joined me on the bench. I learnt that her grandchild was autistic and that her daughter is sueing the pharma industry. I could go on, but I have a mountain of ironing and have to take my elephant for a walk.

;)

WhiteFeather
1st November 2011, 14:00
We as individuals incarnated on this blue gem have our own destinies and fulfillment's that we need to accomplish for our souls lesson/life/journey. After we accomplish this lesson we move on to the next grade if you will. My journey is much different than yours my friend, but in the end we will meet on graduation day.

crested-duck
1st November 2011, 14:10
Follow your heart it will never lie to you . It told you to come here to PA did it not . No map required!!

pyrangello
1st November 2011, 14:45
Just when you think things are at there worst Travellor just stop for that one minute, really stop. Take a deep breath and think of a fond memory or experience you have had in life. Then re-live that experience in your mind and when your done continue on the path being re-grouped and realize you control your thoughts, not your thoughts control you. Smile!

eaglespirit
1st November 2011, 14:57
Hi Travellor...Wishing You Well!

This is redundant...but prompted to post it...many good insights here : )

YOU are the Map...Light Your Own Way...Use every bit of Good You Are...Create It!

golden lady
1st November 2011, 14:59
I agree with all of the above but it sure would be nice to travel with company! Hence the pit stops here at Avalon are so refreshing along the way.
Good Luck on your journey.

Unified Serenity
1st November 2011, 15:28
I agree with all of the above but it sure would be nice to travel with company! Hence the pit stops here at Avalon are so refreshing along the way.
Good Luck on your journey.

Avalon definitely looks like that map I posted above for me! I go from one rabbit trail to another and another then a pm and viola my trip took way longer than expected!

zenith
1st November 2011, 15:38

If they were married then he probably had to hurry back to work to pay the $876 bill. ;)

Unified Serenity
1st November 2011, 15:44

If they were married then he probably had to hurry back to work to pay the $876 bill. ;)

True, so true! I love that about hubbies. Of course my wife would be nagging me the whole way to hurry up!

travellor
1st November 2011, 21:41
thank you every one and your words I take on board

Someoneson1
1st November 2011, 23:14
The book "a course in miracles" really brought it all home for me. Feeling lost I began this challenging read and tied a lot of loose ends together. Today I understand we all share the same goal (waking up) we just get there via our own paths. What brings me peace today is knowing this; No matter how many incarnations we need the outcome is assured.

"I will write the new testament on the hearts of men" so ... Read a book but, ask your heart.

To be happy is to not have a care "IN THE WORLD" if this illusion is temporary based on my belief in it then I choose to remind myself it is temporary when I get caught up in the drama of it.

My garden is as wide as my arms reach. This do I tend with contentment.

Sidney
2nd November 2011, 00:01
hi there

Good luck nugget.

Hi Travellor- I happen to disagree with Lord Sidious, the part about being on your own, as I feel that us "nuggets", are a united force, that together are all seeking a map. The map may not be identical for each nugget, one may have extra country unmarked roads, while another is filled with many extra pot holes. But we are all here because something is wrong. Something is missing. And we all feel a bit lost in this silly thing called life. I believe our destinations would be the combination of freedom,truth,knowledge,peace love and harmony. We have been lied to for so long, we don't even know our true ancestry. No wonder we feel a void.

Lord Sidious
2nd November 2011, 01:00
hi there

Good luck nugget.

Hi Travellor- I happen to disagree with Lord Sidious, the part about being on your own, as I feel that us "nuggets", are a united force, that together are all seeking a map. The map may not be identical for each nugget, one may have extra country unmarked roads, while another is filled with many extra pot holes. But we are all here because something is wrong. Something is missing. And we all feel a bit lost in this silly thing called life. I believe our destinations would be the combination of freedom,truth,knowledge,peace love and harmony. We have been lied to for so long, we don't even know our true ancestry. No wonder we feel a void.

You can learn from others, you can help and get help too, but to assemble the holy grail, you are on your own.
Each holy grail is different from one to the next.