PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Invasion, the NWO

Eagle
1st November 2011, 18:27
When you create a war you need a hero and an enemy, if you talk about this on a global scale then you need a global enemy such as an ET or a pandemic virus. To truly bring about an NWO you have to involve every nation, and every government in power. Then you cause panic and chaos by implementing a huge catastrophe that affects thousands. Then when all seems lost the new government steps in with a weapon or a cure to fight the destruction but at a small cost. “Human Rights” Individual freedoms will be given up in order to be protected from the threat or any “future threats” Here lies the key. If you want to be truly free you need to accept the new system and become a part of the new system or face extinction!
What would you “give up” to be free in the new system?

ROMANWKT
1st November 2011, 18:35
I dont believe there is anything new under the sun, its all cosmetics in a illusion that we could of had thousands of years ago, if not restricted by indoctrinated bu££$it that humanity had to endevour for such a long time, we were all and are still capable of doing this without you know who??

My regards
roman

Sidney
1st November 2011, 19:05
" system" and "freedom" don't belong in the same sentence.

Eagle
1st November 2011, 19:11
" system" and "freedom" don't belong in the same sentence.

You got the point, it never has been and never will be, regardless of the new wrapping paper and pretty bow you put on it.

crested-duck
1st November 2011, 19:24
I will give up nothing and be a thorn in the side of TPTB or lose my life protecting my freedom and loved ones. They can kill my body but not my soul !

Peace of Mind
1st November 2011, 19:24
People will believe in aliens way before they believe their governments are behind the alien hype. People don't trust their governments but are willing to trust aliens they have never seen heard or met. Very wierd.

Peace

1st November 2011, 19:36
Our governments are so lying people would be inclined to trust anything else.

Lord Sidious
2nd November 2011, 01:33
When you create a war you need a hero and an enemy, if you talk about this on a global scale then you need a global enemy such as an ET or a pandemic virus. To truly bring about an NWO you have to involve every nation, and every government in power. Then you cause panic and chaos by implementing a huge catastrophe that affects thousands. Then when all seems lost the new government steps in with a weapon or a cure to fight the destruction but at a small cost. “Human Rights” Individual freedoms will be given up in order to be protected from the threat or any “future threats” Here lies the key. If you want to be truly free you need to accept the new system and become a part of the new system or face extinction!

Not a damn thing, I am my own man and I will continue to be so.
I would never be a good politician as I don't do well with compromise on key points.

KiwiElf
2nd November 2011, 02:01
The "Fourth Wave" - it's happened before, and will probably happen again - some people just don't learn from history ;)

mosquito
2nd November 2011, 02:31

Not a damn thing, I am my own man and I will continue to be so.
I would never be a good politician as I don't do well with compromise on key points.

Likewise. I won't fight, just refuse to cooperate.

Oouthere
2nd November 2011, 02:42
Bad thing is, we've got no idea how we are being played. If someone has time travel capabilities then we can be played and never know it....be cautious of everything, including what you believe.

Rich

Eagle
2nd November 2011, 11:59
I give us all more credit than that, knowing that there is a game afoot makes it harder for them. The future is not set in stone and can be changed regardless; just by knowing what we know now has already changed the future.

ghostrider
2nd November 2011, 12:11
I will give up nothing and be a thorn in the side of TPTB or lose my life protecting my freedom and loved ones. They can kill my body but not my soul !
and I will be standing right beside you and they can take my sword from my dead cold hand.....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

compromise is the absense of leadership.