PDA

View Full Version : The Reptilian Pact

Eric J (Viking)
1st November 2011, 19:43
Well you bunch of evil bastards...you've controlled us almost until the end, with only a few knowing the real truth...lets hope you keep to your pact at the end of this...

Your time is up! As we all now know that this covenant exists,,,looks like the prime creator will have his hands full>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it All.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs.

Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.

This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have.

We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups [Editor´s Note: the Illuminati] will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. [N. of Ed.: the New World Order].

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the Secret Covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/reptilian_pact.htm

~~~~~~~~

viking

Tarka the Duck
1st November 2011, 19:51
Hello Viking

Sorry to sound dense, but I'm not familiar with this kind of material.
Please could give a brief explanation of what it is that I am reading?

Thanks
Kathie

ROMANWKT
1st November 2011, 20:09
That sounds like the Protocol of Zion, as the Jews it is believed are type 1 human with the old draconian bloodline, and the rest are type 2 human are more distant bloodline, and the Jews are therefore the chosen people.???

regards
roman

Feritciva
1st November 2011, 21:25
This is an old "pact", first surfaced mid-2000's if I remember right. But it has not been confirmed if it's genuine or not. Or has it??

Eric J (Viking)
1st November 2011, 21:33
#Tarka ... I think its a Reptilian/Illuminati pact...

#Feritsiva...yes I've bumped into it a couple of times...gets my back up everytime...well its well thought out, genuine?? who knows...never the less time for them to go home!

viking

Beren
1st November 2011, 22:29
Talking about being jealous of us... hehe time`s up folks!
:cool:

Lifebringer
1st November 2011, 23:09
3 of the ptw pact until their greed for control destroys them. The world has a few monsters that need to come out of the closet, they've had time since the first bailouts. Did they take the money and be grateful we didn't prpsecute them? No.
In all the text it states you just don't go against the Creator of all that is possible. Like the Urantia told of about Yeshuah/Jesus. This was about the generation who would demand truth in all that goes on in their lives. these people? have never had the intention of anything but control and death for their power and riches.
They have much to fear is true, which why they hide themselves. But together, we can be rid of them and like Enoch fortold, banish them to God's will.
Imagine if all of the people would have had peace and progress for all around the world, with the will beings awakened. The star seed graduating from Earth's material dimension of darkness and deceit.
Yes, we are God's children, no matter how we came to know of His will or prophecy or language of his word. They all want peace in the world, and we are determined to have it in our lifetime. His guides/watchers over us, those who are so low, and those who are so high. Mountains may tremble, and we will find comfort in knowing we have the power to change it and prosecute those who do so.
They had gotten so arrogant and blantant with it, they never suspected the time would move so fast toward their demise.
Amazing

TelosianEmbrace
1st November 2011, 23:33
I love them all. If this Reptilian Pact gets your back up, then you haven't yet learnt the lesson.

I have lived many lifetimes on this Earth, and at times have incarnated within the Dark bloodlines and done some very nasty things. I love them, for I know that the role they are playing as the 'Bad Guys' is only temporary, and at some stage, somewhere in the future, they will return to love, peace, forgiveness, all that is. They will not be able to deny this, for it is who they are.

PS. Feeling compassion for them pisses them off a whole lot more than feeling angry and disempowered.;)

christian
1st November 2011, 23:34
If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen.

7Lwlx3GnLGs

We are already beyond a point of no return, I feel. Hence TPTW.

Tane Mahuta
2nd November 2011, 10:15
#Tarka ... I think its a Reptilian/Illuminati pact...

#Feritsiva...yes I've bumped into it a couple of times...gets my back up everytime...well its well thought out, genuine?? who knows...never the less time for them to go home!

viking

Thanks Viking...I've bumped into this passagew a few times too..

Thanks for the refresher!!

TM

truth4me
2nd November 2011, 13:52
I love them all. If this Reptilian Pact gets your back up, then you haven't yet learnt the lesson.

I have lived many lifetimes on this Earth, and at times have incarnated within the Dark bloodlines and done some very nasty things. I love them, for I know that the role they are playing as the 'Bad Guys' is only temporary, and at some stage, somewhere in the future, they will return to love, peace, forgiveness, all that is. They will not be able to deny this, for it is who they are.

PS. Feeling compassion for them pisses them off a whole lot more than feeling angry and disempowered.;) I tend to agree. Love the "evil" people yet "hate"their evil actions. We can't judge people yet we can judge actions of people. If we believe in reincarnation,as I do, then logic would tell us we have been on" both sides--bad/good". What ever side your on this time is the lessons you need to learn from the side your on. When I was younger man I had no love toward people. I didn't hate yet I didn't love ether. Through my experiences in this lifetime I've learn to love and I mean truly love people. One of my goals daily is not to get mad at people another is not to judge. I'm not perfect but I feel progress is being made. The Libya deal was a hard one to take but I've accepted it and moved on. Connecting with the spirit within and my spiritual guides has made a major impact in my life. Excuse me for getting off topic a bit......

WhiteFeather
2nd November 2011, 14:23
Little do the so-called elite know, that we have a few tricks under our sleeves, one of them is consciousness.

Eric J (Viking)
2nd November 2011, 14:30
Yep sure is whitefeather ... you better believe it...

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/296500_242992115750508_200068713376182_632772_818999997_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/296500_242992115750508_200068713376182_632772_818999997_n.jpg

viking

Eagle
2nd November 2011, 14:34
I was just told recently by a shaman that my dad for the most of his life was being mind controlled by a Reptilian, it wasn’t really my dad. Now I don’t know how true that is but I do know that I have heard of several accounts by people of similar issues. Supposedly the Reptilian was black with a tail?

Xenos
2nd November 2011, 16:46
Just an idea like that... do we have a reptoid generation on Earth also created as we are ?

The reptilian from multidimensional world, other planet is something else...

The mistake is easy to do... and i think it is important to precise whom you speak about.

The reptoid could tell you for example that they were first here, and Man race is born on Mars and other on Venus... so... what do we do ? Do we decide to be intelligent or not ?

Camilo
2nd November 2011, 17:17
We should keep in mind that Creator created both sides of the coin for it's own purposes. There are no bad guys in the movie. Both sides are serving the light, whether we like it or not, believe it or not, understand it or not. Ceator is expressing him/her self through all of us.

TelosianEmbrace
2nd November 2011, 22:20
I was just told recently by a shaman that my dad for the most of his life was being mind controlled by a Reptilian, it wasn’t really my dad. Now I don’t know how true that is but I do know that I have heard of several accounts by people of similar issues. Supposedly the Reptilian was black with a tail?
Hi Dig! I've heard from a number of sources the wide variance in skin/scale colour of the reps. Greens, reds, pinks, creams, whites..... I have a past life recall of being a very solid semi-aquatic reptilian with a black/grey sheen, and have no problem in believing there are some black reps.

fox.mulder
2nd November 2011, 22:35

PS. Feeling compassion for them pisses them off a whole lot more than feeling angry and disempowered.;)

Hi Telosian. Your post is one of the most sensible i have read in a while. The idea that to love ones enemies (real or not) IS the lesson. Thanks for the post. FM

WhiteFeather
3rd November 2011, 13:28
Love thy Neighbor

truth4me
3rd November 2011, 14:27

Hi Telosian. Your post is one of the most sensible i have read in a while. The idea that to love ones enemies (real or not) IS the lesson. Thanks for the post. FM loving thy enemy is one hard lesson to learn yet learning it could be the key when it's "Graduation day" .....

Eagle
3rd November 2011, 14:32

Hi Telosian. Your post is one of the most sensible i have read in a while. The idea that to love ones enemies (real or not) IS the lesson. Thanks for the post. FM loving thy enemy is one hard lesson to learn yet learning it could be the key when it's "Graduation day" .....

So true, even if it is of a different Species, but given our track record from the past it will be difficult for the general populace to accept a whole new way of thinking and life.

GlassSteagallfan
4th November 2011, 06:18
It may have come out in 2002. See here....

Article as is it originally appeared on the Bankindex.com web site on 21 June 2002:
THE SECRET COVENANT. Full version, rated R !

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane....

blah, blah, blah

...This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER
be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release
the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths
from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

The Bankindex editorial staff thanks you for all your e-mails regarding this piece, but we do NOT know who he or she is. The piece came in through one of our forms and the Author left an unusable e-mail address. Thank you.

Written by UNKNOWN Author has submitted second version, Posted 6/21/2002

jcocks
4th November 2011, 13:33
Yep. I once had an alien abduction dream (the only one like it where I felt the aliens were negative) where I heard the aliens say "It's worse than that, he's conscious!", meaning I was fully aware of what was happening and consciously resisting. I think I was also a bit more aware than they had planned and they weren't happy :) The last thing in the dream I remember was struggling against them while they were trying to inject something into me. I woke up with a pain in my bum where the injection happened in my dream, which I considered rather wierd... Perhaps it wasn't a dream? :)

DNA
4th November 2011, 13:46
I don't see the logic of laying any of this at the feet of another race. This mantra is a variation of Hitler's mein kampf.
The concept of Eugenics is like a hundred years old.

And if alien/reptilian handlers have existed for thousands of years, I would think they would have more advanced methods of culling the herd than flouride in the drinking water.

One
4th November 2011, 13:57
I don't see the logic of laying any of this at the feet of another race. This mantra is a variation of Hitler's mein kampf.
The concept of Eugenics is like a hundred years old.

And if alien/reptilian handlers have existed for thousands of years, I would think they would have more advanced methods of culling the herd than flouride in the drinking water.There needs to be a reason for people dying otherwise the game is given away. And the reason will be that they are ill. Flouride would dumb down and kill the herd slowly with nobody noticing there is something wrong. If everbody was dropping dead at about 10 years old a few questions would be asked I think.

DNA
4th November 2011, 14:02
There needs to be a reason for people dying otherwise the game is given away. And the reason will be that they are ill. Flouride would dumb down and kill the herd slowly with nobody noticing there is something wrong. If everbody was dropping dead at about 10 years old a few questions would be asked I think.

This game sounds very human, as does the method.

If barbarism in mankind is something you find does not exist, you need a rudimentary history lesson. Not to be a d!ck, but I'm just saying.
The elite want a pretty pristine planet for themselves, and they don't want it sullied.
Even this was in Hitler's mein kampf, the nazis were big into environmentalism. For what it is worth, they were very green.

davewhite04
4th November 2011, 15:55
Strange and interesting...

I have met two people who both talked or fought "invisible" entities that they said were reptilian like. One of the guys couldn't believe that I didn't see them. If it was just one guy I would consider insanity, but two people at different places and times telling me the same story did perk my interest.

They were both thought of as insane... just like the opening post suggests they would be.

Very interesting, a topic people should not take with a pinch of salt.

One
4th November 2011, 17:42
There needs to be a reason for people dying otherwise the game is given away. And the reason will be that they are ill. Flouride would dumb down and kill the herd slowly with nobody noticing there is something wrong. If everbody was dropping dead at about 10 years old a few questions would be asked I think.

This game sounds very human, as does the method.

If barbarism in mankind is something you find does not exist, you need a rudimentary history lesson. Not to be a d!ck, but I'm just saying.
The elite want a pretty pristine planet for themselves, and they don't want it sullied.
Even this was in Hitler's mein kampf, the nazis were big into environmentalism. For what it is worth, they were very green.Yes agreed this exists in mankind. What I am disagreeing with is that the technique wouldn't be useful to extraterestrials taking over a planet. I don't think being extraterestrial would give you better options necessarily. This would be especially true if there were rules about direct takeover (and you didn't want to outside involvement) or the population was a useful resource to some extent.

conk
4th November 2011, 18:25

PS. Feeling compassion for them pisses them off a whole lot more than feeling angry and disempowered.;)So, does the Iraqi mother feel love for them as a white phosphorous grenade burns the intestines of her child? Does someone feel love for them as millions are starved to death for profit? Complex issues and questions.

TelosianEmbrace
4th November 2011, 23:16

PS. Feeling compassion for them pisses them off a whole lot more than feeling angry and disempowered.;)So, does the Iraqi mother feel love for them as a white phosphorous grenade burns the intestines of her child? Does someone feel love for them as millions are starved to death for profit? Complex issues and questions.
I agree, conk. It is a difficult question. The Iraqi mum would be feeling unimaginable devastation. I'm not a mum, or even a parent. I searched and found a few examples of mothers who have forgiven the killers of their children, and think this is relevant. Here's one. www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2010/02/05/2003465187/2

There seems to be a refractory period, which varies according to a number of factors. Many have come to grips with the process of forgiveness, take for example the Forgiveness Institute. www.forgiveness-institute.org/html/process_model.htm

There is also the issue of firstly being in a position beyond the reach of further indiscretions. truth4me mentioned '...it could be the key when it's Graduation Day'. Can we begin to forgive the Reptilians while still suffering from their methods, or should this forgiveness wait til we are free from their oppression?

Seikou-Kishi
4th November 2011, 23:31

Does the knight love the bishop that takes him out of the game? Probably not, but it doesn't stop the players being friends and loving chess.

Sierra
4th November 2011, 23:36
Does the knight love the bishop that takes him out of the game? Probably not, but it doesn't stop the players being friends and loving chess.

<bursting out laughing> Oh yeah! Those High Selves do like to play chess!

DNA
5th November 2011, 02:49
Yes agreed this exists in mankind. What I am disagreeing with is that the technique wouldn't be useful to extraterestrials taking over a planet. I don't think being extraterestrial would give you better options necessarily. This would be especially true if there were rules about direct takeover (and you didn't want to outside involvement) or the population was a useful resource to some extent.

I'm just applying Occam's razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor)to this scenario, especially as it relates to the statement below.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell)
Bertrand Russell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell) offered what he called "a form of Occam's Razor": "Whenever possible, substitute constructions out of known entities for inferences to unknown entities
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell)

davewhite04
5th November 2011, 08:22

The only reptilians I have been told about were completely malevolent, if(I lean more to yes) they exist they are not something you should feel compassion for(they torment people). Ignoring them is the obvious solution, I think that would piss them off.

I'm not sure if your post was serious, if not then disregard what I've just said :)