PDA

View Full Version : Relief from some energetic symptoms

music
2nd November 2011, 12:44
The way our musical standard was changed from the body-friendly A = 432 Hz, to the body-antagonisic A = 440 Hz has no doubt been discussed here before.

Many are feeling symptoms of the energetic changes in these times - sluggish digestion, broken sleep patterns, tinnitus, headaches, etc.

Listen to this, your body will Love it in every cell. It's not a magic wand, but it will most likely help.

Check out the youtube channel it is from and find one that sits best with you.

BO4fXMSrkaY

Love

Sidney
2nd November 2011, 13:31
[QUOTE=music;345663]The way our musical standard was changed from the body-friendly A = 432 Hz, to the body-antagonisic A = 440 Hz has no doubt been discussed here before.

Many are feeling symptoms of the energetic changes in these times - sluggish digestion, broken sleep patterns, tinnitus, headaches, etc.

Listen to this, your body will Love it in every cell. It's not a magic wand, but it will most likely help.

This is from the same youtube channel- One of the cutest things I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/flaviavallega#p/f/16/DPHuJvs8aws

music
2nd November 2011, 21:29
DPHuJvs8aws

Here we are.

It is cute. Good to see that youtube is not all devoted to doom and gloom, isn't it!

Tarka the Duck
2nd November 2011, 21:34
Wow...........fabulous!

crosby
2nd November 2011, 21:57
thank you music. this has definitely sent shivers down my spine...... this is a great feeling.
warmest regards, corson

music
3rd November 2011, 06:18
Thank you corson, please share this with your friends. Our bodies, minds, and spirits are under perpetual attack, but the best remedy is not to get angry, but to do things that are harmonious to the universe and ourselves. We must Love ourselves, and Love every single one of our fellow beings (even the lost, be-nighted ones who attack us), or we have lost.

Love

Dawn
3rd November 2011, 06:59
Wonderful shivers of joy from head to toe while listening. Like a cellular head-to-toe orgasm. Thank you. I decided to purchase the album it came from. I'm going to put it on continuous loop and play it all day tomorrow. T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!

music
3rd November 2011, 09:52
Wonderful shivers of joy from head to toe while listening. Like a cellular head-to-toe orgasm. Thank you. I decided to purchase the album it came from. I'm going to put it on continuous loop and play it all day tomorrow. T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!

Please be aware that 432 Hz detoxes the system, so be careful not to overdo it. Illness or queasiness after energy based therapies is known as "the healing crisis", it is not harmful, but it can be unpleasant. If you have a healing crisis, take plenty of water to support your kidneys, and take the herb parsley peart if you can get it.

Lisab
3rd November 2011, 11:20
Music that was fantastic thankyou. The symptons I tend suffer with from the shift is anxiety, spaceyness and generally not feeling grounded and that was how I woke up this morning. Just listened to this twice and feeling calmer. I wont overdo it tho, I know all about healing crises! Once again thankyou and also to Starchild111 for the cat and dolphin vid love it!x

markpierre
3rd November 2011, 12:09
That's incredible. I played music for 30 years in 440. We used to tune acoustic configurations to 444 for an 'unbalancing' effect. No kidding. Good for bluegrass and Irish and selling beer.

I wasn't expecting anything in particular, but I felt the difference with the very first note. Or my condition has advanced to the hallucination stage. Maybe, but it took me by surprise.

Now I feel like cool water is rinsing out the back of my brain case. Is that supposed to happen?

Thanks heaps.....really amazing.

So question:

Not that I'm a big fan really, but I've had a fair few experiences where I was exposed to indigenous music, specifically South American Indian, or Native American flutes, but didgeridoo a few times as well.
On several occasions but only outdoors I felt like I was hearing notes nursing harmonics out of the environment, like from the rocks and the trees. Very distinctly 'ultraphonic'. (did I made up a word?) but I didn't know if it was my imagination.I'd walk away from those things and not think about them much.

I can't remember sensing that from any other instruments. I presumed it might have had something to do with the instruments themselves, maybe the crudeness of them. Not necessarily the weird intervals they use. Or maybe I was overtired. My eyes do strange things too sometimes.

But do you think the tuning might have had something to do with it?

Calz
3rd November 2011, 12:55
Add another to the list of those experiencing some serious shivers ...

Thanks so much for sharing this with everyone. :thumb:

transiten
3rd November 2011, 12:56
Hello!

I'm a confused singer and musician. Comparing the "a" at 0.33 with my tuning fork it seems to me that my tuning fork at 440Hz sounds lower than the singer at 432 Hz:unsure:

My father who is a recording engineer suggested it might be that the video in combination with the computor gives the wrong frequency...

Unified Serenity
3rd November 2011, 13:03
Hello!

I'm a confused singer and musician. Comparing the "a" at 0.33 with my tuning fork it seems to me that my tuning fork at 440Hz sounds lower than the singer at 432 Hz:unsure:

My father who is a recording engineer suggested it might be that the video in combination with the computor gives the wrong frequency...

It's the though that counts though, right?

music
3rd November 2011, 13:03
That's incredible. I played music for 30 years in 440. We used to tune acoustic configurations to 444 for an 'unbalancing' effect. No kidding. Good for bluegrass and Irish and selling beer.

I wasn't expecting anything in particular, but I felt the difference with the very first note. Or my condition has advanced to the hallucination stage. Maybe, but it took me by surprise.

Now I feel like cool water is rinsing out the back of my brain case. Is that supposed to happen?

Thanks heaps.....really amazing.

So question:

Not that I'm a big fan really, but I've had a fair few experiences where I was exposed to indigenous music, specifically South American Indian, or Native American flutes, but didgeridoo a few times as well.
On several occasions but only outdoors I felt like I was hearing notes nursing harmonics out of the environment, like from the rocks and the trees. Very distinctly 'ultraphonic'. (did I made up a word?) but I didn't know if it was my imagination.I'd walk away from those things and not think about them much.

I can't remember sensing that from any other instruments. I presumed it might have had something to do with the instruments themselves, maybe the crudeness of them. Not necessarily the weird intervals they use. Or maybe I was overtired. My eyes do strange things too sometimes.

But do you think the tuning might have had something to do with it?

444 Hz is the frequency of healthy vegetation, but when amplified and harmonized through our music it can become a bit much, hence your "unbalancing effect". This is still better than 440 Hz, no doubt about it, and most of all, like 432 Hz, all the note frequencies throughout all octaves are divisible by three, not four. I see the number three as representing the true trinity of masculine/feminine/spirit, and the change to 440 Hz a drive to push us further away from anything to do with the true trinity. Jesus represents the divine feminine in the Christian trinity, but this was cut out. Phrases like "I am the hen, come shelter under my wing" were still in some versions of the bible at the time of Julian of Norwich, and in her visions, Christ was always the divine feminine.

Any time you tune your guitar to a didge made by a man still in touch with the dreaming, you will find yourself tuning down 0.31 of tone, or, from 440 to 432. That's if you are tuned in 440. I no longer do, obviously. Sub and ultra-sonic resonance is felt in the body in 432 Hz more readily. These resonances are there in 440 Hz, but in nowhere near the same purity. Most indiginous instruments are pitched at 432 Hz because the body is the natural tuning fork. It was our only reference point for pitch originally.

transiten
3rd November 2011, 13:09
Hello!

Sure but it's a combination. Frequency is extremely important. Check out David Wilcocks "The Source Field Investigations".

music
3rd November 2011, 13:13
Hello!

I assume you mean at 0.33 seconds in the video? I would check it, but my family is asleep, and I don't want to rumage around the house, get my guitar, tune it exactly to 432 Hz but...I assume the note there is not A. A4, the A below middle C is pitched at 432 Hz, and all other notes above and below are immediately changed in pitch, could be a G, or whatever. I'll check it when I get back from work tomorrow if you like, but tune your guitar to 432 Hz (you can get a cheap tuner that you can toggle down for $20or so, and find the note that way. Did you like it though? :)

music
3rd November 2011, 13:17
Hello!

Suggestion? Not at all. Plenty of people have blind tested themselves on 440 v 432. My own singing voice gains over an octave in range, and much in quality playing in 432 Hz as oppossed to 440 Hz, and opera singers report the aquisition of multiple new octaves.

transiten
3rd November 2011, 13:21
Hello!

I assume you mean at 0.33 seconds in the video? I would check it, but my family is asleep, and I don't want to rumage around the house, get my guitar, tune it exactly to 432 Hz but...I assume the note there is not A. A4, the A below middle C is pitched at 432 Hz, and all other notes above and below are immediately changed in pitch, could be a G, or whatever. I'll check it when I get back from work tomorrow if you like, but tune your guitar to 432 Hz (you can get a cheap tuner that you can toggle down for $20or so, and find the note that way. Did you like it though? :)

Thanks! Sure, it's very calming all the same. Maybe it's difficult to determine whether my tuningfork is lower or higher because of the difference in "ring". Anyway i immedialtely thought of getting a tuner so i can tune my guitar and fiddle with this 432 frequency (Got a strong Virgo, much Pluto and Saturn in my chart and some edgy transits today....)

markpierre
3rd November 2011, 14:20
Okay, to further the experiment I layed back and tried to let the audio do me. What happened to me was that when she switches the octave at the beginning of the passage, she holds that note for what becomes an odd duration. Just past what begins to seem like overdoing (about 3/4 through the note), a vibration sets up between my heart and my sacrum. Enough so that it compels me to laugh, so there's a release and a happy one at that.

Then in what I'd call the B part, she hits a note (a fourth?) that she doesn't use anywhere else, and holds it a bit long as well, but not as long as the first. 3/4 of the way through it my heart has a shudder. The same thing happens each time through the sequence.

Another interesting thing, these aren't just chakras whirring and energy whooshing, they're physical vibrations as well. Not from the sound waves, the volume was quite low.

Why does this strike me as such a phenomena? Am I that far out of the loop? Maybe this information has been withheld from me for secret-reasons....it promises to be useful now.

But a new big question, has anyone verified the frequency of this audio yet? Maybe it's a different phenomena entirely.

Is 432 a 'discovery'? Or has everyone but me always known about it?

Check this out: "Prior to the standardization on 440 Hz, many countries and organizations followed the Austrian government's 1885 recommendation of 435 Hz". That's curiously closer.

It's an interesting idea that an A can be anything I say it is, because it's only the intervals that matter to me. I only need to get people to agree with me..ha. That's all a bit fraudulent.

Cjay
3rd November 2011, 16:16
Could there be a relationship between Solfeggio frequencies and gravity? (and thus levitation?)

I just noticed somethng freaky. For over a year, I have been hearing a sound, described by some as 'The Hum'. The sound I hear matched the pitch of the lowest bass note in that video... presumably 43.2 Hz (one tenth of 432 Hz). Coincidence? I think not... but I don't know what to think. Could there be a connection?

Why did I presume 43.2 Hz? Because I previously tried to match what I hear with a tone-generator and after much testing, I estimated the hum seems to vary slightly between 43 and 47 Hz. As a former professional musician and recording studio engineer, I have a fairly good ear for pitch. (The hum also slowly pulsates in volume/intensity at a variable rate between about 1 and 2 Hz, so it is difficult to match the hum's pitch with a tone generator. The bass note in the video is far more natural sounding than the sine wave and saw-wave of the tone generator). As the video's soundtrack faded out at the end of the video, I noticed the exact pitch match between the sound in the video and the hum that I hear. As I saw the big text scroll across the screen in the video - 432 Hz - I made the connection.

Others have reported 'the hum' to be 56 Hz. I'm guessing they are really hearing 52.8 Hz - one tenth of the next higher Solfeggio frequency, 528 Hz.

It makes me wonder if the people who originally chose (or identified?) 432 Hz as one of the Solfeggio frequencies also heard 'the hum'. It really makes me wonder, what is the source of the sound and how is it that only about 5% of the population "hear" the noise, almost all are aged 50 or over, and 70% of these are women? (I'm male, aged 50, by the way).

I have also read that Solfeggio frequencies have a connection with alchemy. The plot thickens. We seem to be re-learning ancient knowledge. Yay for that.

Occasionally, actually very rarely, I have noticed 'the hum' changes pitch. I have never had this happen when I was able to compare the different pitch with a tone generator but I am sure that opportunity will arise, eventually.

In one of the articles I read about 'the hum' (here (http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/cause.htm)), one theory was that 'the hum' is caused by gravity waves. I don't know about that one but it's an interesting theory.

The Hum has a very distinctive sound that is instantly recognised by Hum sufferers around the world. It is often described as the sound of a diesel engine idling some distance away, or the drone of a distant propeller driven aircraft which never comes nearer or goes away.

Source: http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/description.htm
See also: http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm (the index page with more links)

There are at least three threads on this subject (or similar phenomena), one of which I started as I was searching for an explanation for what the hum might be. I'm still searching for answers but now I have another, possibly vital, clue.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

Oh, and thanks, music, for posting the music. I found it very relaxing. The hum is mildly irritating and very intriguing.

Calz
3rd November 2011, 16:19
Good information on a related thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31076-Ear-tones-Repetitive-s-Implants-Synchronicities-and-Ascension

music
3rd November 2011, 20:58
Could there be a relationship between Solfeggio frequencies and gravity? (and thus levitation?)

I just noticed somethng freaky. For over a year, I have been hearing a sound, described by some as 'The Hum'. The sound I hear matched the pitch of the lowest bass note in that video... presumably 43.2 Hz (one tenth of 432 Hz). Coincidence? I think not... but I don't know what to think. Could there be a connection?

Why did I presume 43.2 Hz? Because I previously tried to match what I hear with a tone-generator and after much testing, I estimated the hum seems to vary slightly between 43 and 47 Hz. As a former professional musician and recording studio engineer, I have a fairly good ear for pitch. (The hum also slowly pulsates in volume/intensity at a variable rate between about 1 and 2 Hz, so it is difficult to match the hum's pitch with a tone generator. The bass note in the video is far more natural sounding than the sine wave and saw-wave of the tone generator). As the video's soundtrack faded out at the end of the video, I noticed the exact pitch match between the sound in the video and the hum that I hear. As I saw the big text scroll across the screen in the video - 432 Hz - I made the connection.

Others have reported 'the hum' to be 56 Hz. I'm guessing they are really hearing 52.8 Hz - one tenth of the next higher Solfeggio frequency, 528 Hz.

It makes me wonder if the people who originally chose (or identified?) 432 Hz as one of the Solfeggio frequencies also heard 'the hum'. It really makes me wonder, what is the source of the sound and how is it that only about 5% of the population "hear" the noise, almost all are aged 50 or over, and 70% of these are women? (I'm male, aged 50, by the way).

I have also read that Solfeggio frequencies have a connection with alchemy. The plot thickens. We seem to be re-learning ancient knowledge. Yay for that.

Occasionally, actually very rarely, I have noticed 'the hum' changes pitch. I have never had this happen when I was able to compare the different pitch with a tone generator but I am sure that opportunity will arise, eventually.

In one of the articles I read about 'the hum' (here (http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/cause.htm)), one theory was that 'the hum' is caused by gravity waves. I don't know about that one but it's an interesting theory.

The Hum has a very distinctive sound that is instantly recognised by Hum sufferers around the world. It is often described as the sound of a diesel engine idling some distance away, or the drone of a distant propeller driven aircraft which never comes nearer or goes away.

Source: http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/description.htm
See also: http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm (the index page with more links)

There are at least three threads on this subject (or similar phenomena), one of which I started as I was searching for an explanation for what the hum might be. I'm still searching for answers but now I have another, possibly vital, clue.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

Oh, and thanks, music, for posting the music. I found it very relaxing. The hum is mildly irritating and very intriguing.

I will need to look into this and get back to you because I have to go to work now (or soon). One thing I will say is that in the natural world, our frequencies, corresponsdences, perfect ratios, sacred geometry etc tend to be divisible by 3 and/or 8. 3 relates to the sum of our duality and unity natures i.e. male/female/spirit(unity). 8 = the Schuman Resonanance, background hum of 8 Hz, imagine the earth and ionosphere as a wave guide. The waves generated by electro-magnetic activity below the ionosphere (eg lightning) set up a wave of 8 Hz frequency. This is reported to be changing, almost up to 13 Hz last I read. Someone will know way more about this than me and may wish to comment. Is this change a phenonenon of the region of space we are entering (as the sun and we move through space due to expansion), the region of the galaxy as we spiral around the galactic hub, interference (malign or benign) of extra-terrestrial origin, interference of terrestrial origin, the result of increased solar wind as we approach the solar cycle maxima, the natural response of the earth as it readies for a pole shift, or any combination of these and/or others I haven't mentioned. 8 also appears to be an important number in the expression of spirit and pychology within a duality state, for example the works of C.G. Jung.

Feed the mind/body/spirit with 432 Hz to help maintain equalibrium. Our natural energy field, in tune with harmony of the universe, coupled to a connection to higher consciousness, in theory, can be harmessed to perform "magic". We could see the history of control on this planet as the attempt to divorce us from our inherent magical natures. The first thing they would have needed to do would have been to divorce us from Love, that is why fear is the master driver through all of human history.

music
3rd November 2011, 21:10
Okay, to further the experiment I layed back and tried to let the audio do me. What happened to me was that when she switches the octave at the beginning of the passage, she holds that note for what becomes an odd duration. Just past what begins to seem like overdoing (about 3/4 through the note), a vibration sets up between my heart and my sacrum. Enough so that it compels me to laugh, so there's a release and a happy one at that.

Then in what I'd call the B part, she hits a note (a fourth?) that she doesn't use anywhere else, and holds it a bit long as well, but not as long as the first. 3/4 of the way through it my heart has a shudder. The same thing happens each time through the sequence.

Another interesting thing, these aren't just chakras whirring and energy whooshing, they're physical vibrations as well. Not from the sound waves, the volume was quite low.

Why does this strike me as such a phenomena? Am I that far out of the loop? Maybe this information has been withheld from me for secret-reasons....it promises to be useful now.

But a new big question, has anyone verified the frequency of this audio yet? Maybe it's a different phenomena entirely.

Is 432 a 'discovery'? Or has everyone but me always known about it?

Check this out: "Prior to the standardization on 440 Hz, many countries and organizations followed the Austrian government's 1885 recommendation of 435 Hz". That's curiously closer.

It's an interesting idea that an A can be anything I say it is, because it's only the intervals that matter to me. I only need to get people to agree with me..ha. That's all a bit fraudulent.

Again, a quick reply. The interval of a fourth is powerful, as is the interval of the fifth. The fifth can also be seen as a fourth, with 4 as the root. Intervals of 4 and 5, particularly repetetive ones are taught as "wrong" in western music theory (until the advent of rock, where the power of the fifth, coupled with the change to A = 440 Hz, were used to foster the herd mentality, compliance, apathy, and unfocussed agression that could be channeled).

This is important: the fourth is the interval of the corresponding chakras. The power of kundalini and chakra work is exponentially increased when the chakral correspondences are called into play. So, for example, we have the sacral and the throat chakras, an interval of a fourth when each chakra is assigned a note from solfeggio. These two chakra are also represented by colours that are direct opposites on the colour wheel, in this case, orange and blue. There is so much, I can't get into it right now.

Later brother, we can talk more, because there is so much for us to discover on this subject (like all of them), but man I gotta go, already an hour late!

Cjay
4th November 2011, 03:42
I found some fascinating information relating to music, solfeggio frequencies, alchemy and more, here:
http://bobfoote.angelfire.com/octaves.html

music
4th November 2011, 04:21
This website is a good starting point

http://www.omega432.com/

In 432 Hz all frequencies in the solfggio are whole numbers divisible by 3. I know Brian T Collins, who runs the site above, and I can vouch that he is the real deal.

Concert pitch was altered to 440 under the influence of the Rockerfeller Foundation, both in the US, and as clandestine bankrollers of Nazi Germany, where Joseph Geobbels was instrumental in the change. Nuremburg rallies were 440 Hz orgies. Any change that involves these two crews should be immediately suspect.

transiten
4th November 2011, 09:32
:violin::music::tea:

CJay! Just discussed this with my father who has been a recording engineer me myself being a singer! Could you please listen to the "a" at 0.33? When i compare it to my 440Hz tuningfork the singers "a" seem lower than my tuningfork:confused: Might it be because of the different "rings" of the voice and the tuningfork?

Thanks music! In "The Source Field Investigations" David Wilcock presents information that the Egyptian inch corresponding to the true measurements related to the poles also was changed, for the same reasons for sure!!!

meeradas
4th November 2011, 10:36
I decided to purchase the album it came from.

Great record. Listening to it now.

nomadguy
4th November 2011, 17:05
I wonder how the cubit applies to harmonic scales... ;)

music
4th November 2011, 20:16
:violin::music::tea:

CJay! Just discussed this with my father who has been a recording engineer me myself being a singer! Could you please listen to the "a" at 0.33? When i compare it to my 440Hz tuningfork the singers "a" seem lower than my tuningfork:confused: Might it be because of the different "rings" of the voice and the tuningfork?

Thanks music! In "The Source Field Investigations" David Wilcock presents information that the Egyptian inch corresponding to the true measurements related to the poles also was changed, for the same reasons for sure!!!

Hi, I never engage the head when listening to 432 Hz healing music. But I have just now to answer your question. The track is pitched at 432 Hz but is based around the F m scale. The note you are hearing is A b in 432 Hz.

music
4th November 2011, 22:37
I wonder how the cubit applies to harmonic scales... ;)

There is some disagreement about the actual measure of the cubit, ranging from 40 to 46 cm, or around the 18 inch mark. Having said that, I have cut and pasted this from another forum, excuse my laziness :)

"432hz

The number 432 is considered sacred in a majority of the major temple complexes of this planet.

For instance, one side of the Great Pyramid, Egypt, at its sea level foundation, is 432 Earth Units (51.49 cm).
The major Toltec complex of Teotihuacan in Mexico, has its great Pyramid of the Sun with an overall base of 864 STU (Standard Teotihuacan Units) which is twice 432.
STU was the Toltecs measure unit for this site, as their "myths" relay it was taught them by the Shaman Wizard gods from the stars. Each side of this Sun Pyramid is 216 STU, precisely half of 432, and 3 x 72.

The heart has the least effort for pumping blood to endocrine glands, when operating in a rhythm of 72 beats per minute, it beats literally with the hologramme of the planet and the universe -- 72 bpm is the foundation beat of compassionate love.

The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432. And 144
(a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.
Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors,
that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.
The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000),

The archaic Egyptian instruments that have been unearthed, so far, are largely tuned to 432 hz. In ancient Greece (the school book original place for music) their instruments were predominantly tuned at 432 hz.
Within the archaic Greek Eleusenian Mysteries, Orpheus is the god of music, death and rebirth, and was the keeper of the Ambrosia and the music of transformation (his instruments were tuned at 432 hz).

If you take the cycle of the equinoxes, 25920 years, divide it by our understanding of a complete cycle (360 degress) we get 72.

72 is a most useful number. If you try to divide 440hz into all the notes you get infinite decimal places, not very useful ! But if you change the pitch to 432hz you are able to create all the notes as whole numbers, and all those numbers are also well known ancient sacred numbers.

If you tune A to 432hz, the note D becomes 144 (or 72 at a lower octave). A is also 27hz, 54, 108, 216 etc, depending on the octave.

The digits of all the notes always add up to 9 (4+3+2 and 1+4+4+, this works for ALL the notes at ALL the octaves)"

And finally, some mathematical fun.

If 3 numbers in the ratio 4:3:2 add up to 72 we have the formula 4x + 3x + 2x = 72. What value does "x" have?

nomadguy
5th November 2011, 02:54
what about 19.47 inches?
It might sound odd, however this is the angle of the tetrahedron

music
5th November 2011, 03:36
what about 19.47 inches?
It might sound odd, however this is the angle of the tetrahedron

I like the way you think :) That would be within the realm that I would consider possible for the cubit. The cubit is the length of a forearm, afterall, and the two surving cubit sticks are 52.3 and 52.9 cm, while your measure is 49.5 cm. It is extremely likely that there was a standard cubit for sacred geometry, but we have no direct evidence to say what it was. Sticks would have been based on an actual forearm, and used for the life of one job I imagine, or an overseer/architect would use their own on many jobs.

I would ask how you got the figure though, because I am no mathmatician, but I assume it was angle between face and edge, but i just checked and that comes in at 54.7356 deg. In any case, since they used neither inches or cms, it probably isn't transferable.

nomadguy
5th November 2011, 16:55
ha ha, no I got the figure from Dan Winter and Nassim Haramein, or maybe another researcher whom had presented the number in one of their presentations. I don't remember which(many others have also spoken about this including, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, john k hutchison, the list goes on and on, and back in time to that of Wilhelm Reich, Slim Spurling, telsa... and that list goes back and back to the cubit itself). Whats the shape of a harp?

*Dan Winter is also a keyboard artist and has a unique view to that of harmonics rather than math.

I don't think any number is really important, more so the proportions, or spacing, as within music. Proper spacing of notes sounds good. Or cohesive. This is where the golden mean comes into play.

Cheers
C...

Zillah
5th November 2011, 17:40
bringing matter to life with sound
through sound music is born
through music love is unconditional
and it is only through unconditional love
by which we are healed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ow-vyvNzeH0/S-rvKqead-I/AAAAAAAAB5A/XXw63ur1jVU/s1600/when+music+heal+my+soul.jpg

music
5th November 2011, 19:32
ha ha, no I got the figure from Dan Winter and Nassim Haramein, or maybe another researcher whom had presented the number in one of their presentations. I don't remember which(many others have also spoken about this including, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, john k hutchison, the list goes on and on, and back in time to that of Wilhelm Reich, Slim Spurling, telsa... and that list goes back and back to the cubit itself). Whats the shape of a harp?

*Dan Winter is also a keyboard artist and has a unique view to that of harmonics rather than math.

I don't think any number is really important, more so the proportions, or spacing, as within music. Proper spacing of notes sounds good. Or cohesive. This is where the golden mean comes into play.

Cheers
C...

I will see if I can track the info to it's source, it is interesting certainly. I totally agree about the importance of spacing and proportion. I will also check out Dan Winter, thank you :)

music
5th November 2011, 19:40
bringing matter to life with sound
through sound music is born
through music love is unconditional
and it is only through unconditional love
by which we are healed.

This requires more than just one thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you :) Amazing how many traditions have creation beginning with sound, and the creation itself culminating in the realisation that unconditional Love is all.

Love your avatar!

nomadguy
5th November 2011, 20:38
maybe something perhaps not,
on 54.7356 longitude,

Google Maps: donegal, ireland (http://g.co/maps/ezmpn)

Carolin
6th November 2011, 03:49
Hi Music,

Thank you for creating this thread. I forgot how good this music makes me feel!! They've even reformulated Pink Floyd, too bad that wasn't around for my misspent youth. I also stumbled upon some 935Hz stuff which reminds me of Steven Halpern's Crystal Bowl Healing...both go right to my head.

Cheers
Carolin

music
6th November 2011, 11:38
Hi Music,

Thank you for creating this thread. I forgot how good this music makes me feel!! They've even reformulated Pink Floyd, too bad that wasn't around for my misspent youth. I also stumbled upon some 935Hz stuff which reminds me of Steven Halpern's Crystal Bowl Healing...both go right to my head.

Cheers
Carolin

You can convert your own with this (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/) freeware. Download and install. File>open (select track). Edit>select>select all. Effect>change pitch. Toolbox opens, enter in this order: Pitch from F down to A; Frequency 440 to 432. OK. Save as WAV, or vog, or mp3 if you download and install Lame mp3 converter here (http://lame.sourceforge.net/)