PDA

View Full Version : Gadzooks! Exclamation Marks! Raise the threat level to Midnight!

Curt
2nd November 2011, 14:46

VajraYaya
2nd November 2011, 14:53
Wow.. victimized by exclamation marks? Oy..

Curt
2nd November 2011, 15:14
Hiya Vajra,

Thanks for sharing your take. A better way to have written that would have been 'Wow!... Victimized by Exclamation Marks?!....Oy!!' LOL. Just kidding.:bounce:

Mike Gorman
2nd November 2011, 15:38
Good Grief! Revelations of Avolonian reactions to Sensationalism!! NWO of "The Jaded'!

Curt
2nd November 2011, 15:42
Good Grief! Revelations of Avolonian reactions to Sensationalism!! NWO of "The Jaded'!

That's good stuff. Could have maybe used a bolded or italicized word or two, though.....LOL.

Curt
2nd November 2011, 18:17
:peep: ....

Tony
2nd November 2011, 18:25
Unfortunately it reveals the hysteria on this forum.

I'll have to admit posting...."Stargate ate my Hamster!!"

etm567
2nd November 2011, 20:29
I gave up exclamation marks a long time ago. That's one of my main criticisms of David Wilcock (whom I like very much, by the way). His writing is full of exclamations, capitals, and unnecessary adjectives. Teachers used to tell us (when I was a student) not to over-use adjectives. There's a good reason for that. There's also a good reason for not stating that things are, absolutely, anything, as if the writer were somehow omniscient and knows, absolutely knows, more about reality than anyone but God. David is also guilty of that.

Some basic writing rules exist for good reasons.

shadowstalker
2nd November 2011, 20:34
Gadzooks! Exclamation Marks! Raise the threat level to Midnight!
The title just made me laugh..

noprophet
2nd November 2011, 21:03
Sensationalism is for noobs! (and all major MSM outlets) :P

Anchor
2nd November 2011, 21:39
Its actually contrary to the forum guidelines and the moderators often changes titles with too alarmist 'devices' in them.

Luckily there is an infinite supply of exclamation marks, otherwise how would we cope?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also here is something else your not allowed to do

OMG!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO FREAKING DIE!!!

Well, one day we will :)

onawah
2nd November 2011, 21:54
Agreed. A lot of those sensationalized posts contain, if you'll pardon my judgement, ridiculous disinfo.
For example, youtube videos that have doctored to look like something fantastic, but that are pretty obviously hoaxes.
Articles from Sorcha Faal aka David Booth, EUTimes, presscorps and beforeitsnews.
I wonder if there are disinfo agents who are hired to join forums like ours and deliberately post nonsense just to irritate the sincere forum members and clutter up the forums so the good threads are harder to find.
I wouldn't be surprised.
It must be pretty difficult to develop a good vetting system for forums like this.
You'd probably need some trained in remote viewing...

58andfixed
3rd November 2011, 03:20
OMG... The exclamation marks caught my hair on FIRE !!!

SumBawdy dial: NEIN-WON-WON !!

I'm over here .....

And tell them to hurry ... it's really hot and just stinks !!

Gosh-darn. I'm not going to able to post for the rest of the evening. :(

Dawn
3rd November 2011, 07:06
Well... for me, I've just stopped getting involved in the doom-and-gloom threads for the most part. There is a lot of joy in the feeding off drama and trauma here on the forum. That is OK for those who enjoy it, however focusing on the terrible, which may happen, is not healthy for my mind. I like to know what is going on in the world.... but I really don't like the 'aint it awful' energy present in a lot of threads here.

Curt
3rd November 2011, 08:32
'Holy Tintinnabulation!'

nltVuSH-lQM

Curt
9th November 2011, 14:16
:bump2:.......

Curt
7th October 2013, 14:02
;).......................................................

dianna
7th October 2013, 14:07
Personally, I would open any thread with the word "gadzooks" in the title LOL

Curt
7th October 2013, 14:12
Personally, I would open any thread with the word "gadzooks" in the title LOL

Honestly, I would too. It's a pretty snazzy word to be fair. :jester:

Wookie
7th October 2013, 15:26
sry cant type long POOL IS ON FIRE

Agape
7th October 2013, 23:27
Example : Do not post . Do not repeat . Do not do anything . Just stay where you are , we will take care of the rest .
The site has been sized . No classified talk allowed in designated area .

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/Re_do_of_NSA_Logo_by_000_N_000_zps4062c766.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/Re_do_of_NSA_Logo_by_000_N_000_zps4062c766.jpg.html)

Hope I scared you :haha: