PDA

View Full Version : Insider Tells REAL TRUTH About The BP OIL SPILL

jackovesk
26th June 2010, 16:52
The woman in this video tell us what is really happening in Louisiana. BP, Obama, and Congress — all beholden to large corporations and bankers — are sacrificing thousand of people and keeping it hidden. Her families livelyhood is gone and her children are sick.

She was granted Govt. Clearance to sit in on meetings and aerial surveylance and she Tells you THE REAL STORY of what is really going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYJDI8pK9Y

The corporate media talks about Florida’s beaches and lost tourism money. They talk about the marine animals covered in oil but not the children who are coming down with respiratory problems from toxic gases blowing in from the Gulf.

Idiots on Fox and CNN trade barbs back and forth about Obama’s lack of leadership. It’s the Democrats say the Republicans. It’s the Republicans say the Democrats. Fingers get pointed while oil washes up in the salt marshes and deadly chemicals rain down on crops in Mississippi. People are beginning to talk about a new disease… Gulf of Mexico Syndrome.

“The petro-chemical-military-industrial complex is gassing Gulf Coast residents with poisonous Benzene and Corexit dispersant at dangerously high levels in the largest U.S. domestic military operation to date,” writes Deborah Dupré. “Human suffering in the Gulf is increasing from the world’s latest and largest toxic oil kill as BP lies and government remains silent about human health risks and associated military interventions. Most immediately damaging of the operation’s withheld information pertains to toxins breathed since the explosion.”

Near the end of the above video Kindra Arnesen talks about what toxins are doing to her children. Her story is likely not an isolated incident. Lots of children and old people with respiratory ailments are having problems with the air in Louisiana (and soon other Gulf states and Florida). The media is just not telling us about it. The media is owned by large corporations. The corporate media’s job is to distract with mindless fluff and cover up the crimes of the corporatists.

If this continues much longer the military will be called in — not to evacuate people but to contain angry people who will ultimately organize and take things into their own hands. Violence and revenge cannot be ruled out.

Can you blame them? Wouldn’t you do the same thing if BP destroyed your livelihood and poisoned your children?

jimmer
26th June 2010, 18:25
It’s the Republicans say the Democrats. Fingers get pointed while oil washes up in the salt marshes...

I don't see the reps/conservatives getting in the way of anything.
this is purely an obama administration, EPA, environmentalists debacle.
or how am I wrong?

politics aside, what southern coastline people are going through, daily, is an outrage and need our support.

Jonathon
26th June 2010, 20:05
I don't see the reps/conservatives getting in the way of anything.
this is purely an obama administration, EPA, environmentalists debacle

Surely you jest. Am I the only person here receiving the multitude of random conservative propaganda on a daily basis?

There is a faction war going on and this oil incident is a major hit. We are just seeing the local effects. BP = illuminists. Halliburton = NWO. What else is happening that seems unrelated? Vatican (NWO and illuminist mixed w/ infighting for generations) raided? Anyone else sense the the peculiarity of timing in this situation? Goldman Sachs (NWO) slapped on the wrist in a major way couple months ago... just prior to the BP sales setup. Bank of America (NWO) suddenly stops charging overdraft fees, which they were fraudulently inducing and increasing by stacking transactions in their favor... this is a hug cash cow. What, they found religion? I don't think so. Healthcare bill is a direct attack on the US health (and other) insurance industry (NWO). NWO just got payback in a major way and are using it to capitalize on the situation by creating chaos in hopes of unseating and/or hurting the Obama admin via their citizen control channels (fundamentalists ministers and organizations of all shapes and sizes, Fox news etc) and god knows what else. Have to do a lot of reading between the lines here. This isn't some unified attempt at further usurping the citizenry. We've been in the state of usurpation for 80+ years now. They are killing each other and we are stuck in the middle. The good news is, the longer they fight each other, the weaker they both get and 2) the more catalyst and time we have to collectively awaken. IMO, they are playing right into our hands. This just may unveil a beautiful silver lining in the end.

Furthermore, IF Fulford has even an ounce of truth is the data he has been releasing over the past few months, this could turn out reeeeeal bad for both the NWO and Illuminists.

Time will tell, but The Obvious it ain't.

Grizzom
27th June 2010, 02:15
Admiral Yamamoto: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Advising Japan's military leaders of the futility of an invasion of the mainland United States because of the widespread availability of guns. It has been theorized that this was a major contributing factor in Japan's decision not to land on North America early in the war when they had vastly superior military strength. This delay gave Americans time to gear up for the conflict and was decisive in our later victory.

Edit

Sorry but I live in florida and I see my country being hijacked by NWO gangsters and it burns me up inside.

Setting in the floor cross legged and humming all day doesn't help the situation as far as I see.

All it ever done for me is give me a sore butt and made me feel silly?

pilotsimone
27th June 2010, 04:32
All were waiting on is a time and place to start taking these NWO freaks out!

Why would more violence help us, Grizzom? It's completely counterproductive. The reason the NWO exists is because we think so violently to begin with...

Why not instead take responsibility for your part in their existence?

All this smack talk of taking people out is weak and shows just how frightened the 'militia-types' really are.

Apparently, I'm really over the masculine energy dominating this planet... LOL.

“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Einstein

Enlightenment101
27th June 2010, 05:06
Sometimes one has to stand up and fight for truth and freedom!

Wood
27th June 2010, 05:27
Sometimes one has to stand up and fight for truth and freedom!
To stand up, yes, to 'fight', in a sense, yes. However, to harm or kill people, to cause pain and sorrow in the name of truth and freedom, that is a big NO.
The world is in this sorry state because of our selfishness, greed, anger, blindness, unfairness and violence. Hopefully the masses won't bite this time, won't just decide to go and shoot their guns in the name of a better tomorrow because that way we'll have a tomorrow exactly like the present day, if not worse. If we all could just stop getting in debt/slavery to buy the latest plastic crap the system would fall in weeks.

The PTBs fear more a song like Lennon's 'Imagine' than a country full of angry mobs armed with guns.

morguana
27th June 2010, 08:02
Admiral Yamamoto: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Advising Japan's military leaders of the futility of an invasion of the mainland United States because of the widespread availability of guns. It has been theorized that this was a major contributing factor in Japan's decision not to land on North America early in the war when they had vastly superior military strength. This delay gave Americans time to gear up for the conflict and was decisive in our later victory.

We have 40 million vets and another hundred million country folk that are armed and pissed off at what is going on, and I'd like to see them try and stop us all!

All were waiting on is a time and place to start taking these NWO freaks out!

enticing violence is not only a criminal offence but it is not within the spirit of avalon and is therefore is not condoned on this forum.
please read this guideline

9. Violation of the Registration Agreement
"By registering at this site you are deemed to be agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise make any posts that are in violation of any laws."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/faq.php?faq=avalonguidelines#faq_membershipguideli nes

i would suggest theat humans used there hearts and heads to turn the tables around on tptb..........it is a fact that the one whom holds the purse stings owns the power.......this is where we the people can stand united and drive change forward, in a peacefull and heartfelt manner. violence and blood on ones hands does nothing but feed into the already well established energy pattern.
m

edit to add back to topic.......but Etherios beat me to it :)

Etherios
27th June 2010, 08:27
i want to get back to the topic. This testimony is i think a real blow on the media black out and also it negates the flase flag scenario. These cant be faked ... ppl are getting ill and it will get worse. How can this be false flag?

i think they are trying to do anything they can to avoid ppl from seeing what is the amount of the oil spilled and what is the impact it will have on the hole planet.

Bill Ryan
27th June 2010, 10:39
---------------

The transcription team have created a full transcript:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kindra_arnesen_gulf_emergency_summit_june_19_2010_ en.html (http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kindra_arnesen_gulf_emergency_summit_june_19_2010_ en.html)

Etherios
27th June 2010, 11:57
---------------

The transcription team have created a full transcript:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kindra_arnesen_gulf_emergency_summit_june_19_2010_ en.html (http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kindra_arnesen_gulf_emergency_summit_june_19_2010_ en.html)

excellent... Bill what you thnk about this being a false flag? can this really be a huge hoax?

EsmaEverheart
27th June 2010, 12:14
Honestly, the first thing I thought when this first happened was, "false flag to ban off-shore drilling." But if that is the case it has gotten out of control for the PTB. So, now I don't know what to think other than this is a catastrophe that will impact us all for a very long time.

Bill Ryan
27th June 2010, 12:16
excellent... Bill what you think about this being a false flag? can this really be a huge hoax?

I don't think it's a false flag (like 9/11). I don't buy that the DW Horizon was blown up with explosives (or by a beam from a space-based weapons platform, although these certainly exist).

There were plenty of major problems just waiting to go wrong. There were bad decisions made, and there will be a cover-up of those bad decisions (which were negligent and driven by greed and speed, etc), but I believe Lindsey Williams when he states that it was an accident.

As my source said (reported in the Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2993-Questions-and-Answers-about-the-Gulf-Oil-Catastrophe) thread) here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2993-Questions-and-Answers-about-the-Gulf-Oil-Catastrophe&p=29235&viewfull=1#post29235):

The main non-standard features of this reservoir are the pressures involved.

The BP executives were fully aware of the risks they were taking by drilling there.

(It is as much as an accident as drunk driving on the wrong side of the highway is...)
But I also believe Lindsey Williams when he said that the controllers quickly jumped on the opportunity to milk it for their own purposes.

So as soon as the explosion happened, the game changed, and we're now into something else that HAS BECOME a conspiracy.

xbusymom
27th June 2010, 15:46
I have some questions/suggestions ...

Is it possible that this was a 'contrived accident'?

Kindra mentioned that the Austrailian 60 minutes show disappeared within 24 hours of airing - Can we develop a agreement with the network media(s) [* non-USA sources] to dispurse copies of information of this nature (truth coverage) to alternative news companies so things CANT magically vanish anymore?

pilotsimone
27th June 2010, 15:55
Honestly, the first thing I thought when this first happened was, "false flag to ban off-shore drilling."

I don't follow your logic here, can you explain? Why would they want to ban something that makes them uber-rich?

xbusymom
27th June 2010, 16:14
I don't follow your logic here, can you explain? Why would they want to ban something that makes them uber-rich?

that does seem to contradict - maybe they figured out that they are going down and are pressing onward with agenda 21/depopulation...

someone has put together some pre-accident facts that tie in with a possible motive???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jBQ7CiMEs&NR=1

in part 4- it shows the same accident, solutions (that did not work), etc. from 30 years ago...

i guess TPTB think "new generation of stupid people = new chance to rewrite the script"

(*sorry for the negative tone to this post- I am just so shell-shocked to find out this info)

Jonathon
27th June 2010, 16:43
In my opinion there are far too many coincidences leading up to this event to call it an accident. Big moves in the financial markets telegraphed this incident.These incidents gain further credence by virtue of the fact they they are either not reported in the mainstream media or given less than quick lip service.

From Bloomberg:
"Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s traders made money every single day of the first quarter, a feat the firm has never accomplished before.

Daily trading net revenue was $25 million or higher in all of the first quarter’s 63 trading days, New York-based Goldman Sachs reported in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today. The firm reaped more than $100 million on 35 of the days, or more than half the time.

Goldman Sachs, which is facing a fraud lawsuit from the SEC related to the sale of a mortgage-linked security in 2007, generated $9.74 billion in trading revenue in the first quarter, exceeding all of its Wall Street competitors. Trading accounted for 76 percent of first-quarter revenue. The lack of trading losses could add to the perception that Goldman Sachs has an unfair advantage in the markets, said one shareholder."

NO TRADE LOSSES IN Q1! How can you account for a near record quarter that exceeds every investment house in the land? Prior knowledge.

"BP chief Tony Hayward sold shares weeks before oil spill, so did Goldman Sachs (44% @ 250+ million; Wachovia and UBS sold 97 and 98% of their total stakes respectively as well). And Halliburton made sure they bought a company that cleans oil and gas fires BEFORE the spill (1 week before - ref: Boots & Coots)… Tony Hayward cashed in about a third of his holding in the company one month before a well on the Deepwater Horizon rig burst, causing an environmental disaster.

Mr Hayward, whose pay package is £4 million a year, then paid off the mortgage on his family’s mansion in Kent, which is estimated to be valued at more than £1.2 million.

There is no suggestion that he acted improperly or had prior knowledge that the company was to face the biggest setback in its history.

His decision, however, means he avoided losing more than £423,000 when BP’s share price plunged after the oil spill began six weeks ago.

Since he disposed of 223,288 shares on March 17, the company’s share price has fallen by 30 per cent. About £40 billion has been wiped off its total value." [By Jon Swaine and Robert Winnett]

Let's look a little deeper here. If these companies were simply lightening up on their oil exposure, you would expect to see equivalent selling of other oil related stocks. However, based on the data I have pulled up, you don't see that at all. This implies COMPANY SPECIFIC information was known that prompted the selling of BP's stock.

The largest stakes of Exxon sold during the 1st quarter are 13.6 and 5.9% of individual institutional portfolios; Chevron 4.7 and 4.1%; Conoco Phillips 23.3 and 18.1%. None of these sellers were Goldman, UBS or Wachovia. In comparison to 98, 97 and 44% for BP?? If BP was a dog with fleas, wouldn't you expect the other major holders to also dump a stake? On the contrary, the top 2 increases for BP Q1 were 112% by Wells Fargo (WTH!!!) and 54% for Cascade Investment.

The data could be showing that specific information was known by specific companies about BP specifically and that this data was not readily available (public) to the large purchasers. Quite anomalous IMO. You don't increase your stake by 54 and 112% if you lack visibility.

As far as the BP chief Hayward's monster sale... smells like Countrywide financial's chief's sales prior to their disintegration. The connection here I can't speculate as of yet, but it isn't adding up with my internal NWO~Illuminist war theory unless there is more data I am missing. It certainly points to prior knowledge by both groups. This may give credence to David Wilcock's 3rd group (White-hat) theory, which effectively illustrates the group represented by Obama is not affiliated with the NWO or Illuminist factions and they are both actively seeking a way to take his group out.

Anyway, these are huge moves. Each in and of itself anomalous -- and they are numerous!

So with all due respect to those who believe this was some random accident, the money says otherwise. And the money always knows. Follow the money as the saying goes.

Bill Ryan
27th June 2010, 17:11
In my opinion there are far too many coincidences leading up to this event to call it an accident.

[snip]

You may be right!

But you're missing a subtlety: the possibility that the insiders KNEW THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, but didn't know exactly what. In that sense, it would be an 'accident': not a 9/11 type engineered event.

Now that it HAS happened, you can bet everything you've got that they will be playing on it hard, to their own strategic advantage.

The cover-ups may be to obfuscate the greed, self-interest and poor judgments that led to the incident (let's call it that).

The insider trading might be because those in the know were aware that BP were cutting corners (which they were) and what was coming into view was an accident waiting to happen.

I may be wrong about this... but I don't think, based on what I understand at the moment, that it was an inside job like 9/11. And I'm certainly willing to listen to and study good evidence to the contrary.

Jonathon
27th June 2010, 17:32
Certainly value your insights Bill - you have a real talent for analysis in my experience studying your available work. The divergent piece of data intermingled here is that the company servicing this rig just prior to the explosion also just happened to close a deal to purchase Boots & Coots (which certainly had to have been going on for some weeks to months prior to closing) within days of the incident. Boots & Coots is s huge boon to HAL given the incident in the days following. Halliburton and Goldman suspiciously always seem to be in the right place at the right time historically, so this kind of data gives my perk an extra nudge. When it comes to public rationalization, coincidence and folly are #1 and #2. I don't believe that the people behind these corps are lucky OR stupid - although it seems to work well in coffee shops for backseat politicians. Lucky and stupid cannot survive in this world long enough to profit consistently for decades.

In any case, there is no proof of anything and never will be. The facts are on the moon as they say. Truth is revealed - not spoken.

pilotsimone
29th June 2010, 08:19
Sorry but I live in florida and I see my country being hijacked by NWO gangsters and it burns me up inside.

Setting in the floor cross legged and humming all day doesn't help the situation as far as I see.

All it ever done for me is give me a sore butt and made me feel silly?

You're still entirely afraid of them though. No man who has any power whatsoever needs to put on a tough-guy show and threaten violence. And to try to paint meditation as something weak only furthers my point. You feel powerless. Go within and find out what you fear. Only then will you be useful in this situation.

Blessings, Grizzom. We're all on the same side. And I'll make you a gentleman's bet that my way (going within) is much more effective than your way (violence). You can meet me later in the higher dimensions to pay up. ;)

pyrangello
29th June 2010, 13:17
Well, I found this article , would this or could this have anything to do with whats going on , I really don't know but it's an interesting direction for another rabbit path going deeper into a unknown hole, Welcome any feedback from Team Avalon if there is anything to be commented on??? I believe the last august comment was august of 2009 . I do have one question though that perhaps someone could answer, why is my government buying shares in an offshore oil company , is that even legal and do we buy stock in other entities as well???? I'm completely clueless on that ?

Last August there was much criticism over the fact that President Obama agreed to give Brazilian Owned Oil Company Petrobras up to $10 Billion Dollars to look for Oil off the Brazil Coast. At the time it was especially disturbing because the Administration objected to the US Drilling off its own coast, which would have worked toward keeping the price of oil low and help wean us off foreign oil.

Today it is even more disconcerting, Obama's drilling moratorium may have been blocked by a judge today, but Secretary of Interior Salazar intends to announce a new one tomorrow. And the longer this "moratorium" lasts, the more likely we are to see the Oil Rigs in the gulf move down to Brazil where they are planning to drill for oil in seas twice as deep as the Deepwater Horizon site.

Why would the POTUS pay for a foreign country to drill for oil but object to his own country taking advantage of his own country's resources? And worse why would he fund the oil drilling of another country for it to "steal away" drilling resources from the Gulf sites? Payback.

Last August Ed Morrissey at Hot Air discovered that "coincidentally" just a few days before the announcement of the US Oil Exploration Aid, George Soros the presidential puppet-master, set himself up to make a lot more money from Brazilian Oil Exploration:

His New York-based hedge-fund firm, Soros Fund Management LLC, sold 22 million U.S.-listed common shares of Petrobras, as the Brazilian oil company is known, according to a filing today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Soros bought 5.8 million of the company’s U.S.-traded preferred shares.

Soros is taking advantage of the spread between the two types of U.S.-listed Petrobras shares, said Luis Maizel, president of LM Capital Group LLC, which manages about $4 billion. The common shares were 21 percent more expensive than preferred today, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. …

Petrobras preferred shares have also a 10 percent additional dividend, said William Landers, a senior portfolio manager for Latin America at Blackrock Inc.

“Given that there will most likely never be a change in control in the company, I see no reason to pay a higher price for the common shares.” Brazil’s government controls Petrobras and has a majority stake of voting shares.
NICE! Making money on the spread, and putting himself in a position to make more money from higher dividends just before all the big bucks "donation" from President Obama. Soros must be master of the deal or Obama is the master of the quid quo pro.

According to Front Page Magazine, this Petrobras deal was put in place by the President as a nice way to say thank you to Mr Soros.

Now it’s time for Soros to collect on his investment. The Wall Street Journal recently reported that the Obama administration has committed up to $10 billion to Brazil’s state-owned oil company Petrobras to finance oil exploration off of Brazil’s coast.

Yet Obama historically has opposed expanded oil drilling. This was not only a strategic decision, aimed at pleasing the environmental Left, but also a personal choice, since Obama sincerely believes that drilling is deeply destructive to the natural environment. Thus, as a Senator, Obama voted against permitting the U.S. to drill for oil and natural gas in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge on the grounds that it would be a crime to despoil such “beautiful real estate.” Similarly, during last year’s presidential campaign, he warned of the “environmental consequences” of oil drilling, and insisted that “we cannot drill our way out of the [energy] problem.”

But apparently George Soros can. The president has elected to help another nation with the same type of drilling that he opposes so vehemently for this country, and the reason seems to be Soros’s $811-millon investment in Petrobras. The company just happens to be the largest holding in Soros’s investment fund. Soros’s connection to the company is no secret; he has been investing in Petrobras since 2007. A profitable venture, Petrobras has estimated recoverable reserves for the so-called Tupi oil field of between 5 and 8 billion barrels. With his billion-dollar loan, Obama has taken patronage politics to striking new level.
The Petrobras loan may be a windfall for Soros and Brazil, but it is a bad deal for the US. The administration is prepared to lend up to $10 billion to a foreign company to drill off its coast, when it could bring in $1.7 trillion in government revenue, as well as create thousands of new jobs, by allowing drilling off the coast of the United States.

....The oil deal stinks for other reasons, as well. For instance, there is the rank hypocrisy of Soros – an enthusiastic proponent of global warming theory and environmental liberalism – investing in the fossil fuels whose use he otherwise condemns – and doing so in part with the aid of taxpayer funds. For years, Soros has urged the adoption of a global carbon tax that would punish companies that contribute to global warming. But that didn’t prevent him from plowing money into Petrobras.

The cozy Soros-Obama alliance goes beyond favorable oil deals. It’s also playing a role in the health care debate. Huge demonstrations dedicated to enacting Obama’s universal health care are largely a Soros-financed operation. When tens of thousands of people rallied in the nation’s capital in support of Obama’s health care plan, the demonstrations were organized by Health Care for America Now! (HCAN), a new national grassroots movement of more than 1,000 organizations in 46 states encompassing 30 million people dedicated to winning health reform now.

The “grassroots” organization appears to be more like a gang of interconnected ultra-liberal pressure groups. Among the 21 members of its steering committee are such Soros-funded groups as ACORN, MoveOn.org, and the Center for American Progress (CAP), headed by Clinton former chief of staff John Podesta, who also has been a key adviser to Obama. Soros’s charity, the Open Society Institute, in 2007 gave CAP $1.75 million and approved added grants of $1.25 million.

Obama’s collusion with Soros and his agenda-driven squadrons is an unfortunate turn from an administration that entered office promising unprecedented transparency in the White House. Soros certainly did his share for Obama. Now, with his backing for a billion-dollar oil loan to a Brazilian company, the president has proven more generous to Soros than to the American voters who put him in office.
There is that Old Saying, Payback's a bitch. Obama's ten billion dollar gift to Petrobras along with the drilling moratorium designed to give the Brazil-based company partially owned by his good friend George Soros, proves that sometimes payback is not a bitch, its a wallet fatten-er.

tone3jaguar
29th June 2010, 18:44
Why again was this woman allowed to get into all of these meetings? Having a hard time believing that she was invited to hear all of the secret info. Why would they do that?

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 18:49
Why again was this woman allowed to get into all of these meetings? Having a hard time believing that she was invited to hear all of the secret info. Why would they do that?

Kindra is a whistleblower. She's upset - and rightly so. It's hard for me to understand why anyone would want to question her integrity. Her empassioned outrage is not a pretense.

We tear ourselves apart when we question our own kind in the face of the evil that really IS out there. We need as many people like Kindra as we can find.

Etherios
29th June 2010, 20:27

So you question her info or the ability of the BP ppl to keep off ppl like her?

Or maybe you think she is lieing? If yes then the problem is that what she says its more real than ... for example the gov (dont remmeber name) that was saying that the sea has some oil but it isnt toxic for humans its just a nuisanse...