PDA

View Full Version : Unity in Knowledge and Determination!

Eagle
3rd November 2011, 04:48
Now that Bill has let the cat out of the bag and many more of us are aware of all the things that have really been going on in our little old sector of the universe, what are you going to do with that information?
I have an idea, instead of debating about Aliens, Comets, Conspiracies, Cover ups, Controlled media, Last days, Calendars, Dates, Mind control, chem trails, Poisons, Evil, Corrupt Politicians, Moon Landings, History inconsistencies, Ascension, Global warming, Global cooling, Ice age, Agendas, Economy meltdowns, and the list goes on(several pages) why not start to do something about it? We have the information which is great by the way but now how are you going to apply yourself and start to make the changes you want to see happen?
Americans have a tendency anymore to talk there way out of anything and to put the blame on someone else for thier woes, when in reality we created our own nightmare by putting the 1% into power.
We as a global community of the world have been fighting for thousands of years and have forgotten that most of us come out of the same gene pool. Again we talk about how bad things are and expect it to change or for someone else to do it for us. I am not proud of what Governments around the world have done to keep the matrix going but now it is no longer sustainable.
A wise man once said “teach them correct principles and let them govern themselves” why have we given up our ability to think, act, love, and be responsible for our own actions. Are we so far gone as a world society that we cannot stop being bigots, murderers, rapist, junkies, thieves, con artists, deceivers, and all around angry and fearful people? All around us the world is falling apart(so it seems) and we panic and start reacting instead of preventing.
So are you going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself or point out that one person is not enough or are you going to get organized in your towns, regions, territories, states, providences, districts, municipalities, communities, and families. I would like to think that the Tea Party movement wasn’t just about politics, I would like to think that the riots in Egypt were not just about one man, I would like to think that Iraq and Afghanistan are in better shape than they were 10 years ago. Lastly I would like to think that the United States and for that matter the world can once again be a place “By the People and for the People” where human rights are for everyone equally, as was originally intended.
Talking is great but can you imagine and organized Avalon network not only sharing information but applying it on a grand peaceful scale. So for whatever reason you come to this Forum make it a good and lasting one. Then post your results and let the rest of us know what you have done so that we too can do likewise.

AVALON!
Unity in Knowledge and Determination

music
3rd November 2011, 06:10
We have the power to change the world for the better every single time we interact with a fellow human: the more we treat everyone we meet with Love and respect; the more we seek to spread truth in a Loving, not a fearful way; the more we treat people in ways that empower them, not disempower them, then we have made the world a better place. Small change, multiplied a billionfold = big change. Smile at people. Most will think you are insane, but the are some, and the numbers grow everyday, that will take that smile and share it to people who will share it, who will share it, and our one smile can travel around the world. Be willing to help everytime you see someone who could use help. We have lost the art of being gntlr - relearn the art. Conqeur fear, cultivate Love. We will never change the world when we react out fear, only when we act out of Love.

Love

christian
3rd November 2011, 07:28
One cannot bring change, peace or anything, if it's not first found within.
I'm all for acting and standing up to our true potential instead of lamenting!

Eagle
3rd November 2011, 13:34
One cannot bring change, peace or anything, if it's not first found within.
I'm all for acting and standing up to our true potential instead of lamenting!
Yes it needs to start within and once that is done then it needs to be applied and shared.