PDA

View Full Version : Strange feelings

Simonm
3rd November 2011, 11:31
OK, this is going to sound really stupid, but here goes. I posted a thread a bit back about me waking up and wondering if what I was experiencing was real. Quite a few replies were had and all encouraging. Thankyou all for that. However, for some time I have felt, especially when alone, a feeling of someone there? I feel as if there is an entity behind me. Last night for instance, I was alone downstairs, my wife and son had already gone to bed. I was in my kitchen just last min tidying and felt all the hairs on my body stand on end. I had my back to the cooker so there was nothing behind me, and i could see nothing. It felt like a presence in the room and close. I found myself saying quietly "Whatever / whoever you are, i want to talk / see you, but im scared" What the hell do I have to be scared about.

Now, was this the effect of the single shot of Jim Beam and ice to blame, or could there be something real i am feeling? How do I make contact, without giving myself a coronary in the process? I was told a few years ago that I was quite spiritual, but I never followed it through.

Am I being irrational or could there be something tangible to these feelings? Why should I be scared? It's obviously nothing nasty or nasty things would have probably happened by now. Is there anyone with similar feelings, both now or in the past?

Thanks in advance.

Ammit
3rd November 2011, 11:49
Hi Simonm, I do not think you are being irrational as I have experienced this in the past also.

I was not alone when the BIG ONE happened, my 19 year old daughter also sensed it to the extent that we both looked in the same directions as this energy shot around my house like an Olympic runner. It was very un-nerving and I could not find my cat for a few hours as she had hidden herself away.

The feeling I got from it was very strange, It was like having a person in the house searching for something but while invisible, and the emotions I and my daughter felt was like "keep away from me, or else!".

Very strange indeed.

Ammit

Unified Serenity
3rd November 2011, 12:19
Your sixth sense is working just fine. When my dad was in Vietnam as a Commando he told me later that the men were instructed that if they think they are being watched, then they are, and to be very mindful of snipers out there. Now, I am not saying this is some nefarious being intent on doing you harm. How we process unusual senses is often related to experience and if you have not experienced something before it's unnerving. So, if you ground and center yourself and you sense negative vibes, then send it away. I would not suggest starting a dialogue with every unseen entity.

If this being bothers you and you don't want it in your house you can simply step into your authority and claim the space and send it away, but if you don't fully feel that authority and trust more in material things that do work, you can smudge your home, salt it, and mark the outer door posts all with the intention of claiming this space as safe, pure, and only inhabited by loving energy.

I have done many house clearings and they work. I have one question for you to ponder, has anyone died recently that you were close to or a member of your family is close to? They may have something to share or need some closure.

Xenos
3rd November 2011, 12:32
OK, this is going to sound really stupid, but here goes. I posted a thread a bit back about me waking up and wondering if what I was experiencing was real. Quite a few replies were had and all encouraging. Thankyou all for that. However, for some time I have felt, especially when alone, a feeling of someone there? I feel as if there is an entity behind me. Last night for instance, I was alone downstairs, my wife and son had already gone to bed. I was in my kitchen just last min tidying and felt all the hairs on my body stand on end. I had my back to the cooker so there was nothing behind me, and i could see nothing. It felt like a presence in the room and close. I found myself saying quietly "Whatever / whoever you are, i want to talk / see you, but im scared" What the hell do I have to be scared about.

Now, was this the effect of the single shot of Jim Beam and ice to blame, or could there be something real i am feeling? How do I make contact, without giving myself a coronary in the process? I was told a few years ago that I was quite spiritual, but I never followed it through.

Am I being irrational or could there be something tangible to these feelings? Why should I be scared? It's obviously nothing nasty or nasty things would have probably happened by now. Is there anyone with similar feelings, both now or in the past?

Thanks in advance.

Why stupid ? Normal people are the stupid lol !

I would like to know, if you can publicly tell, your thought on the moment when you felt watched ?

When the entity is behind you, what are you reading, doing, etc ? Do you sleep well also ? How do you feel in the morning ?

It is getting to be very real all this stories as far as i know, and the E.T is just the visible part, because what are you experiencing is a big part of the subject... and nobody can do something... you just have to fit in the Reality.

Can you tell your beliefs, your ways of seeing things, your wishes, etc ?

With those guys the mental contact is easy, and they maybe already speaking to you, but you don't know that "it is that way", nobody speak about it or i never saw something on it.

Samsara
3rd November 2011, 13:27
We are never alone, whether we feel it or not. I've known this since childhood. Nothing can harm you. You need to stay centered in your heart, focusing on love, not fear. If you want to see or hear, that depends on you. I second UnifiedSerenity's post.

I believe in Angels. I do not impose my beliefs on anyOne. I know and that is sufficient for me. Maybe it was your angels letting you know they are there? If you wish interaction with your angels you only need to ask.

It could be the spirit of a loved one or else. Only you know this. Trust your feelings. Call upon love always and you will be safe. When I sense something negative, I call upon Archangel Michael. He's the best. Works all the time.

Peace & Love to you.

Simonm
3rd November 2011, 17:03
Wow, thanks everyone. I lost my dad about 4 years ago. I was very close to him but I have been having these feelings way before he died. I feel restful upon waking, I don't feel troubled and am, more or less at peace with myself. I always feel it at night and always when alone and the in house. It never feels threatening, just like someone is standing close behind me. I always said I'd never be afraid, but the realisation that another entity might want to contact is a big deal, especially for me, just coming to terms with my new knowledge. Do I just clench my buttocks and ask for a sign?

Cheers.

Xenos
3rd November 2011, 17:20
If you ask to yourself Simonn, the being is human or not ?

From my exp, it is useless to ask for a sign, because they read in your mind and most of them don't like to be seen "as things" or like "extraordinary people"... they are normal you know. To make big story with that, to be seen as they are not... they don't want... and a healthy person would do the same.

They are not greater or i don't know what else... they are equal. They are brother and a brother wants to be seen that way, not as a "master of... ?"... a being presenting himself as a master wants to eat you... so... you're probably a true good person with an interesting potential sleeping within you, and so... what you will do with it ?

It is my point of view from my exp and I don't want to hurt any sensitivities... we never know lol.

ghostrider
3rd November 2011, 17:26
simonm, I was out on manuvers in the army came home and heard that my at the time three year old son had sad while I was gone, mom who's that man standing in the corner , he said it looked like a man with wings watching over him while I was away. strangely at that time I was praying for a guardian angel to watch over him while I was away.. you have an angel watching over you. someone close to you is worried and praying for you..... hope this helps you feel better about your experience.... GR

Mare
3rd November 2011, 17:40
Hi Simon,

here is an experience of my own which I posted some time back. Hope it helps..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21632-A-haunted-house-I-moved-into-at-age-17.-Do-you-have-a-haunting-to-share&p=231315#post231315

David Trd1
3rd November 2011, 23:45
Nothing can harm you. You need to stay centered in your heart, focusing on love,.

That is beautiful and truth,and the ultimate solution .wonderful:).