PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the Grand Cross Full Moon Lunar Eclipse of June 26

Snowbird
26th June 2010, 21:35
In honor of this June 26, 2010 Grand Cross Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, the Children of the Sun Foundation have offered us this gorgeous gift by which we may meditate into. This video represents the beautiful spiritual aspect of this very tumultuous Eclipse.

At the very least, enjoy!

I quickly discovered that I needed a little patience because this site works slowly, however after I opened to full screen and watched once, twice, I meditated during yet another replay.

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse June 26

http://www.youtube.com/user/childrenofthesun1

Our mission as Children of the Sun is to assist in the ascension of the human race into another dimensional reality and consciousness paradigm. We are doing this through processes of conscious unification. We use the purity of the Unified Field together with the Planetary Crystalline Grid to transmit and transfer divine spiritual energy to the world at large. Our many thousands of Ambassasors of light from around the world assist to awaken, heal and transform the consciousness of humanity. We also assist to stabilize energy in certain geo regions experiencing earth change and crisis during the great purification now occurring on earth. We invite everyone to join us in this very influential planetary mission. Please explore our website and discover the many ways that you can participate with us.