PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having their mind blown by Nassim Haramein?

STATIC
6th November 2011, 03:56
Over the last few days I have been devouring all the youtube videos on this guy Nassim Haramein I can find. I am in total awe. Simply brilliant man. I also find his humor just delightful. Who would have thought that a physics lecture could capture your attention and imagination so absolutely. His website is http://theresonanceproject.org/

This lecture is a little long but it is time well spent

uN3mnZK-l_4

LE0pvkQ9Bmo

This one is also great, and if you don't have a whole day to watch the first on you might start with this

0Y5bXdx5UrE

Ethereal Blue Being
6th November 2011, 04:18
yes absolutely ,the presentation in the purple shirt above thats over 4 hrs long, I watched on youtube in 9minute or so segments when it first came out and couldnt stop. its great to refer his work to others...love his work...

jorr lundstrom
6th November 2011, 04:32
He is absolutely brilliant

mosquito
6th November 2011, 05:02
I am now !
Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists ! Which is what we need if we are to develop our understanding beyond where it currently is.

onawah
6th November 2011, 05:21
We've had quite a few threads about Nassim's work.
Some ardent fans, of which I am one, and some who think he doesn't get it at all.
I wouldn't even go there, except there are some more good links on those threads to other interviews with and talks by him, which are scattered all around on the Net.
Happy viewing!

Fundy Gemini
6th November 2011, 05:22
YES!!! Love Love LOVE him! I've been telling everyone that will listen about him - I see our future in his insight, and peaceful brilliance :whoo:
I hope we all have an opportunity to be here long enough to enjoy the kind of world that appreciates, encourages and implements what Nassim has been teaching. What a world, it's just around the corner if we can just EVOLVE ♥

ThePythonicCow
6th November 2011, 06:38
We've had quite a few threads about Nassim's work.
Some ardent fans, of which I am one, and some who think he doesn't get it at all.
I wouldn't even go there, except there are some more good links on those threads to other interviews with and talks by him, which are scattered all around on the Net.
Happy viewing!
Yes - we have had long discussions and threads about Nassim here.

Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times :).

If you experiment with one of the Search options at the top of most pages, you can find other threads here, discussing Nassim, and exploring the pluses and minuses of what he's saying.

If you look closely enough, you will see that I'm one of those who doesn't think he gets his physics right (the rest of what he's presenting I don't know enough to comment on.)

jcocks
6th November 2011, 06:57
I am now !
Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists !.

The box is a LIE!

Literally.

Some are waking up to the fact and embracing it, some live it in daily life, and some are seeing that it's true but actively denying it.

GlassSteagallfan
6th November 2011, 06:58

Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times :).

Thanks Paul, this made my laugh for the day!

ThePythonicCow
6th November 2011, 07:10
I am now !
Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists !.

The box is a LIE!

Literally.

Some are waking up to the fact and embracing it, some live it in daily life, and some are seeing that it's true but actively denying it.

I get you are certain of some fact, and some lie ... but I can't figure out which you think is which ...

jcocks
6th November 2011, 07:13
I am now !

The box is a LIE!

Literally.

I get you are certain of some fact, and some lie ... but I can't figure out which you think is which ...

Oops - I didn't make myself clear. I meant that some are waking up to the fact that the box they live in is a lie.

Sorry. :)

STATIC
6th November 2011, 14:30
Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times

sorry paul. sort a had a feeling i would be double posting but never checked.

Mad Hatter
6th November 2011, 14:39
Paul what are the chances of getting it all combined in one thread? Surely Avalon would be doing those new to the subject an immense favour by putting both the pro and con positions in one place for such members to peruse, without the necessity of digging around for any confirmation bias they may be seeking...

Otherwise I'll need to keep checking up on each and every thread to see if his extraordinary claims which break some of the most fundamental rules of physics have been backed up by the pre-requisite extraordinary proofs yet to be forthcoming. I want to believe but am yet to be convinced... :cool:

Of course if one is interested in real eye opening Physics lectures being presented by an equally charismatic teacher then do yourself a favour and google 'Richard Feynman'. A nobel laueate who made an immense verifiable contribution to mankinds knowledge base. You might start here http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YltEym9H0x4 and note toward the end he says "I don't feel frightened by not knowing things" something which IMNSHO more than a few could take heed of.

cheers

onawah
6th November 2011, 17:35
The reason I said I wouldn't even go there in my previous post was because, although I certainly support open debate on any subject, Nassim's work included, a lot of the debate that went on in those other threads on Nassim were less than civil, and were not examples of shining hours on PA.
Although some good points were made too.
And there really are also some good links that you may not be able to find on youtube.

greybeard
6th November 2011, 17:58
The fact that Nassim has a team of experienced and qualified professional physicists now working with him is sometimes overlooked by cynics.
I dont understand the subject so I cant say true or not.
However if I had a teacher with the enthusiasm and clarity of Nassim I might have understood more.
His thoughts on the building of the Pyramids had me laughing with him---- just common sense really.
I think its important to note the dedication that he displayed in the early days in particular.

Chris

ThePythonicCow
6th November 2011, 19:13
Paul what are the chances of getting it all combined in one thread? Surely Avalon would be doing those new to the subject an immense favour by putting both the pro and con positions in one place for such members to peruse, without the necessity of digging around for any confirmation bias they may be seeking...

Otherwise I'll need to keep checking up on each and every thread to see if ...
Combining all the Nassim threads into one thread would create one monster thread, mixing together a variety of approaches to him, and in some cases confusing interesting back and forth discussion by intermingling it with other posts.

Moreover, discussion of Nassim often occurs within larger threads on other (hopefully related) topics. There are approximately 150 threads on the forum right now which mention "Nassim". Only 10 of these have the word "Nassim" in the thread title (a rough measure of which threads are primarily focused on Nassim.)

If two threads start up at about the same time, on the same specific topic, with similar discussions, I will more likely merge them. But I do not recommend merging large threads, posted on various different aspects of a larger topic, over a long period of time.

Rather, I recommend that users use the forum search facilities to find threads of interest.

In this case, if you click on "Advanced Search" (near top of each page), then

fill in Keyword(s): Nassim, and
change "Search Entire Posts" to "Search Titles Only",

and click "Search Now", you can see the 10 or so threads with the word Nassim in the title, sorted with most recently updated thread (this thread, at the moment) first.

Thread titles are an important tool in organizing the forum so that people can find what they are interested in :).

The forum's search facility can be quite useful, though I will grant not as intuitive as the Google search facility (we don't have $40 Billion in the bank to hire progammers :).)

mojo
6th November 2011, 19:32
Hi all,
Is there a part 2 of 'Sacred Geometry Unified fields?' It sort of ends on a cliff hanger....

transiten
6th November 2011, 19:45
Found this by googling Nassim Haramein Award

Also listened to an interview with him explaining the whole thing...don't remember where though

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=nassim%20haramein%20award&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheresonanceproject.org%2Fresearch%2Fscientific&ei=ouO2TrOGM87c4QS-vMXtAw&usg=AFQjCNER2CRmUqhEmPSqByfUWHrmFsCYNQ&cad=rja

"In aug Nassim received the 'Best Paper Award' at the 9th International Conference CASYS'09 at the University of Ličge, Belgium. In this paper he proves mathematically that there is a black hole (Singularity) at the Center of everything (including each atom of our body)

That is what the masters mean when they say "All is One"

STATIC
6th November 2011, 21:51
Hi all,
Is there a part 2 of 'Sacred Geometry Unified fields?' It sort of ends on a cliff hanger....

Nope, but there is a lot of other cool stuff

Asyloth
6th November 2011, 23:25
Completely, after 2 years of research (between 5000 and 7500 hours), this conference remains my all time favorite, it's also while watching this that I've had my latest "Oh ****!" moment. It totally blowed my mind, there are parts of it that my brain still has trouble to process :p To me Nassim is the greatest genius of our time, he's of these guys that come out with brand new ideas, totally out of established concepts, like an Einstein did.

greybeard
29th November 2011, 16:48
Latest from Nassim Haramein

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHTAzAtt-M&feature=player_embedded

lightning23
29th November 2011, 16:55
:closed::closed:

TargeT
29th November 2011, 17:55
anyone who can grasp haramein's work would be very interested in this thread ( http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8797-A-New-Era-in-Physics-Anti-Gravity-Cold-Fusion-Explained-In-Detail--video-series- ) as well; I think it is not as important, but very close to Haramein's work.... (though DRASTICALY more realisticaly applicable)

Latest from Nassim Haramein

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHTAzAtt-M&feature=player_embedded

QFIU
(new internet acronym? quoated for Ipad users? haha)

TargeT
29th November 2011, 18:02
delete me please

29th November 2011, 18:13
5NJ-iqC6DMc

CyRus
29th November 2011, 18:34
Here we go again...Oh brother!
Why is everyone taken in by this guy? I mean seriously, there are brilliant teachers out there if you want to learn about physics: Richard Feynman, Leonard Susskind, Thomas Campbell..etc (These people actually understand physics btw)
Also, there are many people who are infinitely more entertaining than Haramein who you rather can watch..

So why waste 8 hours of your life watching this blend of rubbish that is neither entertainment nor physics? It is merely gobble-dee-gook!

Regarding the fact that Haramein (who doesn't understand physics, at all!) has so many competent physicists around him is beyond me. Perhaps he has lured them in with his snake-oil charade as well, but more likely, I think he relies on them to write all the "math-sounding things" to make him look 'important'.

Anyway, I digress. I have made my opinions on Haramein known more than once on this forum, and have no need to go through this discussion again. A word of advice, always look at both sides of the coin when faced with new information. Look at the skeptical viewpoint, and then the proponent viewpoint..usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

RMorgan
29th November 2011, 19:03
Why is everyone taken in by this guy? I mean seriously, there are brilliant teachers out there if you want to learn about physics: Richard Feynman, Leonard Susskind, Thomas Campbell..etc (These people actually understand physics btw)
Also, there are many people who are infinitely more entertaining than Haramein who you rather can watch..

So why waste 8 hours of your life watching this blend of rubbish that is neither entertainment nor physics? It is merely gobble-dee-gook!

Regarding the fact that Haramein (who doesn't understand physics, at all!) has so many competent physicists around him is beyond me. Perhaps he has lured them in with his snake-oil charade as well, but more likely, I think he relies on them to write all the "math-sounding things" to make him look 'important'.

Anyway, I digress. I have made my opinions on Haramein known more than once on this forum, and have no need to go through this discussion again. A word of advice, always look at both sides of the coin when faced with new information. Look at the skeptical viewpoint, and then the proponent viewpoint..usually the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Hi CyRus,

I completely agree. I could never understand why some people get so fascinated about Nassimīs work.

The most interesting things he says, which are the real physics info, are not actually his work; And the rest is just pure non-scientific speculation.

However, anyone is free to make up their own minds about him, and thatīs a good thing by itself anyway.

Cheers,

Raf.

Red Skywalker
29th November 2011, 19:05
If interested in Sacred Geometry you may be also interested in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31614-Asking-assistance-for-metaphysical-sacred-geometry-ideas&p=322141) on Avalon.
You'll find there a great video of Itzhak Bentov.

Good luck in your quest to a better understanding of the fabric of reality.
You have to do it yourself because there is no final scientific answer, yet.
Don't stick to one person, nobody has the truth for him alone. Nassim isn't the inventer of the sacred geometry ideas he's talking about.

Red Skywalker

TargeT
29th November 2011, 19:37
Why is everyone taken in by this guy? I mean seriously, there are brilliant teachers out there if you want to learn about physics: Richard Feynman, Leonard Susskind, Thomas Campbell..etc (These people actually understand physics btw).

wouldn't this be considered more "quantum physics" ?

Znidarsic Podkletnov's is the only true quantum physisist (yesssssss) I know (the rest just work with "quantum mechanics".... aka guess 'n magic)

Mark
29th November 2011, 19:40
Thank you, debunkers, for sharing your opinion about Nassim on yet another thread. You are appreciated for your tenacity and sheer dislike of the man, his life's work and your low opinion of those of us who think he might be on to a thing or two. If you would please allow the rest of us to go through this material and learn for ourselves we might agree with you or we might not, but the freedom to choose what to believe and learn on our own would be greatly appreciated.

mojo
29th November 2011, 19:48
Thank you Rahkyt for speaking it so well.
Edit: sorry I got emotionally involved in it....

RMorgan
29th November 2011, 20:01
Thank you, debunkers, for sharing your opinion about Nassim on yet another thread. You are appreciated for your tenacity and sheer dislike of the man, his life's work and your low opinion of those of us who think he might be on to a thing or two. If you would please allow the rest of us to go through this material and learn for ourselves we might agree with you or we might not, but the freedom to choose what to believe and learn on our own would be greatly appreciated.

No way Sir! One of the things that make PA such a great place is, in fact, the healthy opinion divergences, which leads to healthy dialectics.

Hereīs a place that no one has to be afraid of expressing their opinions.

I have my opinion about this man and Iīll always make it loud and clear. People often refer to him as one of the "top leading theoretic physicists", which is a completely wrong statement. Heīs seems to be a nice man, heīs certainly charismatic and good on stage, his ideas are interesting but most part of his ideas are not even his in fact.

Anytime I see people falling for something that I feel is not trustworthy, I feel like itīs my obligation to alert.

Of course, I might be wrong. In this case, Iīm completely open to new concepts and information that might make me change my mind about Nassim and many other things.

I wouldnīt like to live in a world without freedom of speech, where you are not allowed to have different opinions. Itīs called totalitarianism, dictatorship and even fascism.

So, Iīll keep posting my opinions freely, always very politely and without disrespecting anyone.

Please, donīt get me wrong, ok? You have the right to believe and support Nassimīs work, just like I have the right not to support it, and, as far as I remember, this is a discussion forum, which is supposed to be unbiased and open to agreements and disagreements.

Cheers,

Raf.

:focus:

Mark
29th November 2011, 20:06
No way Sir! One of the things that make PA such a great place is, in fact, the healthy opinion divergences, which leads to healthy dialectics.

As I said, your debunker energy is appreciated, as you make it known to us over and over and over again in every thread that his name comes up in. If that is a healthy dialectic, then more power to you. it's not a question of free speech, but a question of constant repetition and impinging upon others right to make up their own minds without being berated and subjected to the same negative refrain over and over again. You are free to say and do what you like, just like spammers are, just like really talkative people are, just like anybody is. Have at it, if you consider putting another man's life work down your duty.

bodhii71
29th November 2011, 20:17
I think he is simply brilliant.
Idk if he has all the puzzle pieces, but just the holistic approach is so refreshing...
Intuitively, his work resonates with me. He may not be the author of these concepts, idk, but the torus torsion concepts seem dead on.
It seems science works with blinders and opposes any new concepts, desperate to continue thier "religious" ideas.
I do feel he is seeking truth, regardless of what may come, perhaps that is what has endeared many to his ideas?

TargeT
29th November 2011, 20:18

As I said, your debunker energy is appreciated, as you make it known to us over and over and over again in every thread that his name comes up in. If that is a healthy dialectic, then more power to you. it's not a question of free speech, but a question of constant repetition and impinging upon others right to make up their own minds without being berated and subjected to the same negative refrain over and over again. You are free to say and do what you like, just like spammers are, just like really talkative people are, just like anybody is. Have at it, if you consider putting another man's life work down your duty.

Repitition is a tool used in mind control.

it works

it works

it works

just checked out the video on a computer that lets me watch youtube... I thought this was the guy doing VORTEX math; so.. pretty much any post I've had on this video's content or its presenter is baseless; I'll have to give this one a watch :)

RMorgan
29th November 2011, 20:21

Dear friend,

If my conscious tell me to alert people about a possible scam, to spare them of a future deception, Iīll always do it without hesitating.

Anyway, Iīm happy you disagree with my arguments, and youīre free to disagree with anything you desire, for as long as you wish.

Please, if you want to discuss about Nassimīs work with me peacefully and show me your point of view, feel free to send me a PM. Maybe you can convince me to change my mind about him, which would be great as well.

Lets allow this thread to stay on topic now, please. I donīt want to derail it.

My best regards,

Raf.

Mark
29th November 2011, 20:50
I think he is simply brilliant.
Idk if he has all the puzzle pieces, but just the holistic approach is so refreshing...
Intuitively, his work resonates with me. He may not be the author of these concepts, idk, but the torus torsion concepts seem dead on.
It seems science works with blinders and opposes any new concepts, desperate to continue thier "religious" ideas.
I do feel he is seeking truth, regardless of what may come, perhaps that is what has endeared many to his ideas?

I would agree with you without qualification. I don't think that any of us have all of the puzzle pieces but in my experience it is often better to unlearn what has previously been learnt in order to build one's self back up from the basics and his mode of communication is so intuitive and colloquial that many people can understand what others have purposefully inculcated as arcane and meant only for the elite.

The universe is not that difficult, it is intuitive. Natural laws are not difficult, they are intuitive, based upon our perception and experience of it. I'm a firm believer in the hermetic statement, As Above, So Below. There is a grand and elegant symmetry that I believe Nassim has tapped into in his use of sacred geometry in particular as a model of how some aspects of the universe work. Nassim understands that the fundamental connection implied by quantum entanglement must be reflective of larger principles as well and he seeks to spread that understanding. Because of his openess, his sense of humor and the energy he exudes in his talks, his enthusiasm is quite contagious.

The existential crisis that traditional physics and math have been experiencing since the early 1900s was alleviated somewhat by quantum physics and the allowances for the behavior of sub-atomic particles, but there is still a ways to go.

As an All But Dissertation (ABD) and trained Geographer (I quit once I realized what I was really getting into) I understand what formal, traditional, institutionalized science is at its core and you are correct, it is as much a religion as any church-based belief system. I've had to unlearn so much myself just to open myself to other possibilities that science does not allow for as well as break the yoke of training and indoctrination that you undergo within those institutions. The fear of the peer-review, obtaining funding for research, publishing.

It's wonderful to seek truth and I think that many do indeed see Nassim as a truth-seeker. I respect any one and all who dedicate their life to teaching others, even when their ideas are unpopular or not validated by the mainstream.

onawah
29th November 2011, 21:03
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

WhiteFeather
29th November 2011, 21:54
5 Stars Easily For This StarSeeded Incarnated Soul on Sol Terra 3! Everyone connects the dots with different inscribers, some using a pen, some using a pencil and some using a magic marker. Nassim Is Simply Magical.

WhiteFeather
29th November 2011, 22:02
5NJ-iqC6DMc

Awesome Visuals, Thanks for That

wolf_rt
30th November 2011, 01:18
All i can say is that my instincts tell me Nassim is on the right path, i am sure there are holes in his theory's, as there are in all theory's. But i feel that physics can benefit from his back to square 1 approach.

JRS
30th November 2011, 03:09
Hey wolf_rt, There certainly are "holes in his theory's". There are "Black Holes" everywhere in his theories-in every galaxy, star, and atom,Ha Ha. Feinman's lectures were great in the 60's. I think if Feinman were here today he would "like" Nassim on Facebook.

CyRus
30th November 2011, 12:45
"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep." Albert Einstein
See, I can also use Google to search for random quotes by Einstein and make it fit my argument :)

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

Daft Ada
30th November 2011, 12:55
Well I like him he appears to be a very nice guy, but while I enjoy his lectures and they all appear to make sense I haven't a clue if he is talking bollocks or not :ohwell:
I guess at the time the arguments that the world was flat were pretty compelling, I think if you're clever enough you can make anything fit your argument, the trouble with his stuff is who the hell can prove it or challenge it

STATIC
9th December 2011, 18:45
I think if you're clever enough you can make anything fit your argument, the trouble with his stuff is who the hell can prove it or challenge it

Isn't that the case for 100% of theoretical phisics. :)

TargeT
9th December 2011, 18:49
I think if you're clever enough you can make anything fit your argument, the trouble with his stuff is who the hell can prove it or challenge it

Isn't that the case for 100% of theoretical phisics. :)

well mathmatically he's proven the structure of a vaccume & the structure of expansion; there's a lot of "proof" in his work; but I'd say it still solidly in the "theory" relm; but closer to reality than einstines work for sure.

mojo
9th December 2011, 18:53
I give him credit for thinking out of the box...

TargeT
9th December 2011, 19:03
I'll have to give this one a watch :)

just finished the 8 hour presentation....

Wow, couldn't have found a better way to spend my time; great info, lots of good connectivity....

this is a no-**** unified theory; the idea's he presents connect everything to everything... as far as a "unified theory" goes, this is the best I've ever seen by a LOT. :lock1:

transiten
9th December 2011, 19:05
The blackbird singing and the sun shining on his head are telling he's the "Real Thing". He also got a physics prize in 2010, not bad for a "Thinker outside the Box".

CyRus
12th December 2011, 20:18
The blackbird singing and the sun shining on his head are telling he's the "Real Thing". He also got a physics prize in 2010, not bad for a "Thinker outside the Box".
Nope. No physics prize..he won a best paper prize for a conference in Computer Systems. This is the equivalent of me presenting a paper of Star Wars in a flower arranging conference and getting the prize: "Best Star Wars paper in a flower arranging conference." It means nothing.

He is not taken seriously at all in academia, and I have no doubt the majority of Haramein fans will think: "Academia is like a religion. They cannot think outside the box ..etc" but this is of course, nonsense. There are many pseudo-skeptics in academia, as in other things. The majority of physicists, however, are passionate about the truth. If they find merit in an idea, the majority would support him despite the fact he is not affiliated with academia. Sadly, his work is bunk and has no scientific evidence whatsoever.

Don't take my word for it though, I am an agent of the PTTB... :rolleyes:

Second Son
12th December 2011, 20:35
Nassim Haramein is to Albert Einstein as Nikolai Tesla is to Thomas Edison.

nuff said...

CyRus
12th December 2011, 20:37

nuff said...
Brilliant. :rolleyes:

RMorgan
12th December 2011, 20:48

nuff said...
Brilliant.

Hahaha! No way!!

Nassim is to Einstein as the local electrician guy is to Thomas Edison.

Tesla is a completely different thing...He was one of a kind.

Cheers,

Raf.

Matts
12th December 2011, 22:02
Should not the measure of evaluating a theory to be their applicability in practice? Just curious to see whether there is in the previously open questions (eg existence and size of a "dark matter") better suggestions for answers. Then it will be much more easily across correctness or incorrectness of Haramein argue. ;-)

CyRus
12th December 2011, 22:06
Should not the measure of evaluating a theory to be their applicability in practice? Just curious to see whether there is in the previously open questions (eg existence and size of a "dark matter") better suggestions for answers. Then it will be much more easily across correctness or incorrectness of Haramein argue. ;-)
How is Haramein's theory applicable in practice? It is a bunch of fancy words that amount to nothing. "There is a black hole in the centre of every atom..!!" sounds rather: "Far out dude! That s*it is insane..tell me more!" but the fact is, if that were the case when we step on the scale we would weigh more than the entire galaxy, which is not the case. (At least not in my case..)

12th December 2011, 22:50
*Sigh*

Theories are so important because they allow expansion in the sciences. Theories = thinking rather than accepting blindly. Well... that's how it should be anyhow! Some theories are outright duds, others are not. Are they going to be instantly practical? No way Jose.

Even gravity is still a theory because mainstream science has not yet figured out what it really is. The effects are there, but it isn't quite what they think it is because they are thinking in a very narrow way, claiming everything is solid matter which is the furthest thing from reality. Nassim is very much onto the same physics that clandestine programs have figured out long ago, and that ancient civilizations knew to be common place. You've first got to look and see how things work before you turn them into something practical and that takes some time and experimentation. Don't expect the main stream to cuddle up nice and close to this material very quickly either, they're too clingy and afraid to lose their precious solid particles. :flirt:

I'm very encouraged and grateful that Nassim has been sharing his theory publically and encouraging people to think, the same goes for string theory and M theory scientists. They are all providing material which at the least is showing that reality is not what it is oh so cling-ily thought to be in the mainstream. [Honestly, they need to throw some Bounce sheets in their particle theory's laundry!]

Take a browse around *this* (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/xxx.lanl.gov) link too, Los Alamos National Laboratory's arXiv page with multitudes of searchable papers which are anything but mainstream.

BestLion
24th December 2011, 09:09
I have a small problem of what he says..He agree with Eisenstein and Tesla..yet! Tesla was highly critical of Eintein's Relativity
"...Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies, as observed."
You cant really agree with both when studying the universe..one is correct one is not. This guy uses in his theories tons of Einsteins relativity stuff..and on the same hand uses Tesla's stuff..they are two totally opposite theories and do not agree with each other..you must use one or the other, but both do not connect!
I am of the opinion of the plasma cosmos as Tesla said and others. Einstein was against this and so was his 'theory of relativity'.
So you cant have both, you have to have or agree with Einstein or Tesla on Plasma universe or Relativity. This guy has alot of good to say but he needs to stick to one or the other theory and not mix both.

wolf_rt
24th December 2011, 10:29
How is Haramein's theory applicable in practice? It is a bunch of fancy words that amount to nothing.

show me how anyone's unified field theory is applicable in practice? if it were, then it wouldn't be a theory.

ghostrider
24th December 2011, 11:08
He does seem to have a little different take on things. seems to come from an angle I never thought to come from. very thought provoking.