so we can actively search and discern information for ourselves

the Giant skeletons are a haunt from the past and a daunt in the face of TPTB

MargueriteBee
27th June 2010, 18:55
"some remnants were still living in the Americas right up to modern times"

Ya gotta link?

conk
29th June 2010, 17:31
And I thought I had a hard time finding pants that were long enough. "hey buddy, you got that in a 49" inseam"?

RedeZra
29th June 2010, 22:53
ya gotta google

no son only for big boys - nothing here below 99" lol

---

according to every generation

everything was bigger and better before

even the Giants

Goliath of Gath - archaeologists find his name inscribed in shattered pottery dated 1000BC (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9997587/) - stood at around 9 feet

and would not have to look down to meet the eyes of the 20th century Robert Pershing Wadlow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow)

the late Martin Van Buren Bates (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Van_Buren_Bates) could with his almost 8 feet tiptoe to reach and remove the helmet from Goliath's head

but could these modern Giants walk about with 125 pounds coat of armor and wield a spear wich head weighted 15 pounds

still all these were boys in comparison with what Joshua had to fight for the right of the Promised land

how tall are Giants when men feel like grasshoppers next to them

probably more than 13 feet tall - as the reputed length of king Og of Bashan in where Golan was one of his 60 cities

http://www.omniology.com/GIANT-SKELETONS-CHART.jpg

there is an ancient megalithic monument in the Golan heights - the Rujm el-Hiri (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rujm_el-Hiri)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Gilgal_Refa%27im_-_Rujm_el-Hiri.JPG/480px-Gilgal_Refa%27im_-_Rujm_el-Hiri.JPG

perhaps the Israelites felt like grasshoppers next to 25 feet tall Amorites

which is the alleged lenght of skeletons in a cave shown to emperor Hadrian

when he boasted that he had conquered Jerusalem with great power

In Buber's Tanhuma Devarim 7 a Rabbi Johanan ben Zakkai tells Hadrian

Do not boast. Had it not been the will of Heaven you would not have conquered it

When we were deserving such men were defeated by us

but now because of our sins you have defeated us

did some of these Giants survive the Israelites onslaught

and flee the Levant to be scattered around the world for a short time

there is a legend penned by the Peruvian historian Garcilaso "El Inca" de la Vega

in his famous "Comentarios Reales de los Incas" which is based on stories he had been told by his Inca relatives when he was a child in Cusco and about the Spanish conquest of Peru

de la Vega was born in 1539 as the son of a Spanish captain conquistador and an Inca princess

"As there is in Peru a story of some giants who landed on the coast at the point of Santa Elena, in the vicinity of the city of Puerto Viejo, I have resolved to mention what I was told about them, as I understood it, without taking into account the opinions of the common people and their various anecdotes, for they usually magnify events larger than life. The natives, repeating a story received from their forefathers from very remote times, say that there came from across the sea on reed rafts that were as large as big ships some men that were so big that an ordinary man of good size scarcely reached up to their knees: their members were in proportion to the size of their bodies, and it a monstrous thing to see their enormous heads and their hair hanging down about their shoulders." - from the "Royal Commentaties of the Incas", volume I, chapter XI

RedeZra
29th June 2010, 23:08
Human Giants

a webarticle by Garry Nelson

Red-Haired Giants of Nevada

Growing up in Nevada I had heard stories of the Sitecah from the Paiute Indians that lived in the area. They told of red-haired men and women of light colored skin as tall as 12 feet who originally lived in the area when the Paiutes had first arrived. Evidently these human giants liked to eat the Indians so they had problems making friends. The Indian tribes of the area finally joined and ambushed the giants killing most of them on the spot. The remaining giants took refuge in a cave. The Indians demanded they come out and fight but the giants refused. So, the Indians piled brush into the cave and set it on fire. Any giants that did run out were shot with arrows, the remaining giants were asphyxiated.

In the 1800s this cave was known as Horse Shoe Cave but is now called Lovelock Cave. Lovelock cave is located around 20 miles South of Lovelock Nevada.

Lovelock Cave Giant Jaw Comparison

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/226413_f260.jpg

In 1911 bat guano harvesters started working in this same cave. After digging out four feet of guano they found many broken arrows that the Indians had fired into the cave as well as other interesting artifacts, and yes, they found red-haired giants. Even in the shrunken mummified condition the skeletons ranged in height from 8 feet to just under 12 feet. I did an internet search on this subject and found that the reported heights are very different from what I am stating here. (Internet says 6.5 feet to 8 feet.) My account is from what I was told growing up in Nevada. I will leave it up to you to decide on the heights based on the photo of one of the cave giant's jaw bone and dental cast of a regular man's teeth. Most of the artifacts have been lost over time due to lack of interest from science. Go figure. However some of the artifacts are in the Humboldt Museum at Winnemucca Nevada and in the Nevada State Historical Society's museum at Reno.

Red-Haired Giants of Hawaii

For over 20 years now I have been living in the islands of Hawaii. Only a few years after I had first moved here I again heard about red-haired giants. Two giant 10 and 12 foot red-haired skeletons were found in a lava cave in a canyon behind Olowalu Hawaii. I drove out to Olowalu to see what I could find out. After making my way off the main road onto the old road. I turned up the canyon in which I had been told the research was happening. After a little exploring I found some excellent though strange petroglyphs on the side of a rock out cropping. I was just able to take a few pictures before a white SUV drove up with a man and a woman in it. The woman was driving. The woman told me that I would have to leave the area. After talking with her for a few minutes she admitted that Red-haired skeletons had been found and that they were much larger than they should be. She would not tell me any exact measurements. She did say that they did not want to upset the Hawaiians with their discoveries. The man never spoke even when I greeted him.

Giants in Peru

Recently I took a trip to Peru and guess what jumped out at me in some of the museums I visited there? Yes, it was giants. In Peru they are not whisked away like they are in the USA. (It should be noted that there have been hundreds of giant discoveries in the USA that have been either ignored or taken into custody by the Smithsonian never to be seen again.) The Incas actually had kings that were giants and had red and blond hair. In the Gold Museum in Lima you can still see the clothing and head of an Incan king who stood an easy 10 feet tall. His golden robe is 8 feet long and did not touch the ground when he wore it. His gold gloves are twice as long as my hands. His dried and mummified head is easily twice the size of mine and I'm not a little person. There are two giants and their belongings in the Gold Museum in Lima Peru. Everywhere you go in Peru there are giant skulls and skeletons. Many of the skulls are not normal looking either, and they are not all thousands of years old. In most cases we are talking hundreds of years.

Peru Egypt Comparison

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/226902_f520.jpg

I think it is interesting to compare the Peruvian skulls to the Egyptian busts especially when you think they both built massive structures of stone that we can't explain. Does it prove anything? No, just interesting.

Read More (http://hubpages.com/hub/Human-Giants)

National Geographic Photo From the 1920s

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/226421_f260.jpg

RedeZra
1st December 2010, 11:25
Marco Polo’s Dragons

in 'the Travels of Marco Polo' along the Silk Road to China

he describes some interesting 'serpents' in a province called Karajan

http://apologeticspress.org/image/rr/2008/acambaro1.jpg

Here are found snakes and huge serpents, ten paces in length and ten spans in girth [that is, 50 feet long and 100 inches in girth]. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, each with three claws, as well as eyes larger than a loaf and very glaring. The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are of smaller size, being eight, six, or five paces long (1961, pp. 158-159).

http://apologeticspress.org/articles/3806

Marco's description of these 'serpents' is strikingly similar to the legends of the Lindworm (http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Lindworm) or Dragon

Beren
1st December 2010, 15:47
Dragon master has ,seems like ,found a way out of the void...

Lost Soul
24th December 2010, 19:46
and were killed by the Paiute Indians. Interesting tidbit with historical basis that you can read at this Link. (http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december202010/history-giants-ta.php)

shadowstalker
24th December 2010, 19:50
I guess Google Chrome don't like that link at least at my end

Bauzer
24th December 2010, 19:50
Link is probably not working as you intended.

Teakai
24th December 2010, 22:19
I find this subject fascinating. There are ginats in the bible and apparently giant bones within the vatican.

Looking at the geological?? record the earth used to support far larger forms of life - but according to some sources something happened which affected the atmosphere and larger life forms died out.

The tomb of Eve in Jedda is far larger than teh average person.

And this is interesting- (according to snopes, though the first picture in the clip is photoshopped - I have no idea to what degree, because there was a discovery of ancient carvings about technology like aeroplanes etc in ancient Egypt - and one was doing the rounds of the net, only it had been photoshopped to make it clearer - but compared to the original picture there wasn't a great deal of difference at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8&feature=related

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPA6-U8z8_Y

Ah, the things we don't know. Boggles the mind dunnit? :)

str8thinker
24th December 2010, 23:46
Agree, the original link as posted is not working. If anyone has a copy, please post.

Meanwhile, here is an interesting story about the Paiute Indians:

'TRIBAL MEMORIES OF THE FLYING SAUCERS' by OGA-MAKE
(The author of this story is a Navaho Indian. He tells us this tribal secret of the Paiutes in appreciation for the story of the Navaho which appeared in the Spring, 1948 issue of FATE magazine).

"...Most of you who read this are probably white men of a blood only a century or two out of Europe. You speak in your papers of the Flying Saucers or Mystery Ships as something new, and strangely typical of the twentieth century. How could you but think otherwise? Yet if you had red skin, and were of a blood which had been born and bred of the land for untold thousands of years, you would know this is not true.

You would know that your ancestors living in these mountains and upon these prairies for numberless generations, had seen these ships before, and had passed down the story in the legends which are the unwritten history of your people. You do not believe? Well, after all, why should you? But knowing your scornful unbelief, the storytellers of my people have closed their lips in bitterness against the outward flow of this knowledge.

"Yet, I have said to the storytellers this: now that the ships are being seen again, is it wise that we, the elder race, keep our knowledge to ourselves? Thus for me, an American Indian, some of the sages among my people have talked, and if you care to, I shall permit you to sit down with us and listen.

"Let us say that it is dusk in that strange place which you, the white-man, calls ‘Death Valley.’ I have passed tobacco... to the aged chief of the Paiutes who sits across a tiny fire from me and sprinkles corn meal upon the flames...

"The old chief looked like a wrinkled mummy as he sat there puffing upon his pipe. Yet his eyes were not those of the unseeing, but eyes which seemed to look back on long trails of time. His people had held the Inyo, Panamint and Death Valleys for untold centuries before the coming of the white-man. Now we sat in the valley which white-man named for Death, but which the Paiute calls Tomesha—The Flaming Land. Here before me as I faced eastward, the Funerals (mountains forming Death Valley’s eastern wall) were wrapped in purple-blue blankets about their feet while their faces were painted in scarlet. Behind me, the Panamints rose like a mile-high wall, dark against the sinking sun.

"The old Paiute smoked my tobacco for a long time before he reverently blew the smoke to the four directions. Finally he spoke.

"’You ask me if we heard of the great silver airships in the days before white-man brought his wagon trains into the land?’

"’Yes grandfather, I come seeking knowledge.’ (Among all tribes of my people, grandfather is the term of greatest respect which one man can pay to another.)

"’We, the Paiute Nation, have known of these ships for untold generations. We also believe that we know something of the people who fly them. They are called The Hav-musuvs.’

"’Who are the Hav-musuvs?’

"’They are a people of the Panamints, and they are as ancient as Tomesha itself.’

"He smiled a little at my confusion.

"’You do not understand? Of course not. You are not a Paiute. Then listen closely and I will lead you back along the trail of the dim past.

"’When the world was young, and this valley which is now dry, parched desert, was a lush, hidden harbor of a blue water- sea which stretched from half way up those mountains to the Gulf of California, it is said that the Hav-musuvs came here in huge rowing-ships. They found great caverns in the Panamints, and in them they built one of their cities. At that time California was the island which the Indians of that state told the Spanish it was, and which they marked so on their maps.

"’Living in their hidden city, the Hav-musuvs ruled the sea with their fast rowing-ships, trading with far-away peoples and bringing strange goods to the great quays said still to exist in the caverns.

"’Then as untold centuries rolled past, the climate began to change. The water in the lake went down until there was no longer a way to the sea. First the way was broken only by the southern mountains, over the tops of which goods could be carried. But as time went by, the water continued to shrink, until the day came when only a dry crust was all that remained of the great blue lake. Then the desert came, and the Fire-God began to walk across Tomesha, The Flaming-Land.

"’When the Hav-musuvs could no longer use their great rowing-ships, they began to think of other means to reach the world beyond. I suppose that is how it happened. We know that they began to use flying canoes. At first they were not large, these silvery ships with wings. They moved with a slight whirring sound, and a dipping movement, like an eagle.

"’The passing centuries brought other changes. Tribe after tribe swept across the land, fighting to possess it for awhile and passing like the storm of sand. In their mountain city still in the caverns, the Hav-musuvs dwelt in peace, far removed from the conflict. Sometimes they were seen in the distance, in their flying ships or riding on the snowy-white animals which took them from ledge to ledge up the cliffs. We have never seen these strange animals at any other place. To these people the passing centuries brought only larger and larger ships, moving always more silently.’

"’Have you ever seen a Hav-musuv?’

"’No, but we have many stories of them. There are reasons why one does not become too curious.’

"’Reasons?’

"’Yes. These strange people have weapons. One is a small tube which stuns one with a prickly feeling like a rain of cactus needles. One cannot move for hours, and during this time the mysterious ones vanish up the cliffs. The other weapon is deadly. It is a long, silvery tube. When this is pointed at you, death follows immediately.’

"’But tell me about these people. What do they look like and how do they dress?’

"’They are a beautiful people. Their skin is a golden tint, and a head band holds back their long dark hair. They dress always in a white fine-spun garment which wraps around them and is draped upon one shoulder. Pale sandals are worn upon their feet...’

"His voice trailed away in a puff of smoke. The purple shadows rising up the walls of the Funerals splashed like the waves of the ghost lake. The old man seemed to have fallen into a sort of trance, but I had one more question.

"’Has any Paiute ever spoken to a Hav-musuv, or were the Paiutes here when the great rowing-ships first appeared?’

"For some moments I wondered if he had heard me. Yet as is our custom, I waited patiently for the answer. Again he went through the ritual of the smoke-breathing to the four directions, and then his soft voice continued:

"’Yes. Once in the not-so-distant-past, but yet many generations before the coming of the Spanish, a Paiute chief lost his bride by sudden death. In his great and overwhelming grief, he thought of the Hav-musuvs and their long tube-of-death. He wished to join her, so he bid farewell to his sorrowing people and set off to find the Hav-musuvs. None appeared until the chief began to climb the almost unscaleable Panamints. Then one of the men in white appeared suddenly before him with the long tube, and motioned him back. The chief made signs that he wished to die, and came on. The man in white made a long singing whistle and other Hav-musuvs appeared. They spoke together in a strange tongue and then regarded the chief thought- fully. Finally they made signs to him making him understand that they would take him with them.

"’Many weeks after his people had mourned him for dead, the Paiute chief came back to his camp. He had been in the giant underground valley of the Hav-musuvs, he said, where white lights which burn night and day and never go out, or need any fuel, lit an ancient city of marble beauty. There he learned the language and the history of the mysterious people, giving them in turn the language and legends of the Paiutes. He said that he would have liked to remain there forever in the peace and beauty of their life, but they bade him return and use his new knowledge for his people.’

"I could not help but ask the inevitable.

"’Do you believe this story of the chief?’

"His eyes studied the wisps of smoke for some minutes before he answered.

"’I do not know. When a man is lost in Tomesha, and the Fire-God is walking across the salt crust, strange dreams like clouds, fog through his mind. No man can breathe the hot breath of the Fire-God and long remain sane. Of course, the Paiutes have thought of this. No people knows the moods of Tomesha better than they.

"’You asked me to tell you the legend of the flying ships. I have told you what the young men of the tribe do not know, for they no longer listen to the stories of the past. Now you ask me if I believe. I answer this. Turn around. Look behind you at that wall of the Panamints. How many giant caverns could open there, being hidden by the lights and shadows of the rocks? How many could open outward or inward and never be seen behind the arrow-like pinnacles before them? How many ships could swoop down like an eagle from the beyond, on summer nights when the fires of the furnace-sands have closed away the valley from the eyes of the white-man? How many Hav-musuvs could live in their eternal peace away from the noise of white-man’s guns in their unscaleable stronghold? This has always been a land of mystery. Nothing can change that. Not even white-man with his flying engines, for should they come too close to the wall of the Panamints a sharp wind like the flying arrow can sheer off a wing. Tomesha hides its secrets well even in winter, but no man can pry into them when the Fire-God draws the hot veil of his breath across the passes.

"’I must still answer your question with my mind in doubt, for we speak of a weird land. White-man does not yet know it as well as the Paiutes, and we have ever held it in awe. It is still the forbidden ‘Tomesha - Land-Of-The-Flaming-Earth.’"

Coincidentally or not, this same ‘legend’ was repeated in amazing similarity by an old prospector by the name of Bourke Lee in his book "DEATH VALLEY MEN" (Macmillan Co., New York, 1932). However, Lee stated that it was NOT a legend, but an actual account of the discovery of a (now abandoned) city WITHIN the Panamint Mountains as he heard it from three other people who claimed to have seen this ancient wonder beneath the earth.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_races03a.htm

See also Lost City of the Dead in the Grand Canyon (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_orionzone_8.htm)

str8thinker
25th December 2010, 00:03
Here is another article on the history of giants. The full article rants on a lot more about Nephilim, Freemasonry and Christianity, with numerous quotes from the Bible. I have taken the liberty of omitting that part of it (---) but include the link if you wish to read it all.

After the flood many races of giants appeared on the land once again. Here is a list of a few.

Rephaim - from the root rapha = spirits, shades Gen. 14:5

Anakim - race of giants Num. 13:33 descendents of Nephilim Emim - the proud deserters, terrors, race of giants Gen. 14:5

Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things Gen. 14:5 Zamzummims - the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20 Zophim - watchers, angels who descended Num. 23

Sepherim - the many.

According to Micah 3 God used the Nephilim giants to punish Israel. They are hidden now but they will soon return during the Tribulation to lead the nations against Israel. This will be the taller ones.

According to the Cocopa Indian tribe, giants of the past were able to carry logs that six of the humans failed to budge. Humans can roughly carry twice their body. The average human weighs 150 pounds (carrying weight of 300 lbs in group) times six humans, you now have the ability to carry 1,800 pounds. Now let us take into account that these six humans could not move the logs, and then they would have weighed well over 1,800 lbs. These giants were carrying 1,800 pound logs with ease. Super human strength is often attributed to the Nephilim.

So has there been any hard evidence that the Bible is correct concerning Nephilim giants? Here are a few example of physical evidence found. -In Montana in 1903, Montana, Professor S. Farr unearthed the skeleton of a man about nine feet long. Next to him laid the bones of a woman, who had been almost as tall. Long-haired giants called the Karankawas who occupied territory around Matagorda Bay on the Texas gulf coast, engraved their bodies tattoos and ate human flesh. The tribe did well until Stephen Austin built a settlement on the Brazos in 1823. Conflicts between the settlers and the Indians then became frequent. John R. Swanton stated, "finally a battle was fought in which about half the tribe were slain, the other portion fleeing for refuge to La Bahia." Following information is found at: http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Lagoon/1345/giants.html (dead link).

-George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana. -A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)

-Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883) -A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884.

-A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault.

-In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

-In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall.

-In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

-In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long -In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

There have been many discoveries but the public is only allowed to see about 3% of all the finds. In the 1880's human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. The horns extended two inches just above the eyebrows. The skeletons were seven feet tall and it was estimated they were buried around AD 1200. When some of the bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, they disappeared!

- A large skull was recovered in Lovelock cave In 1911 miners digging for guano from a cave which was 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada. A 6 1/2 foot tall mummy was found "distinctly red" hair. Ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians tell of a tribe of red-haired giants called the Si-te-cahs, who were once the mortal enemy of the Indians in the area. Soon the Indians joined forces to drive the redheads out. The giants were between 6 to 10 feet tall. For some reason scientists did not seem to want to investigate these finds further so many of the bones were lost. One amazing thing to note is that the Paiute Indians formed unheard of alliances with the other tribes in order drive the giants out. That is how much of a threat the giants were to their existence!

---

Irenaeus an early church father had stated that the not only could the antichrist be Jewish but could also be a Nephilim. For me this makes perfect sense. The end time empire will be a coming together of the spiritual and military force. This empire is called Babylon the Great in the book of Revelation. It's interesting to note that the founder of Babylon was Nimrod. About Nimrod Gen 10:8-9 says, "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD." The word "mighty" is the gibowr, the same word used for the Nephilim. Interesting to note too that Esau was born with red fur all over his body and he too was a skilled hunter. Many feel that Nimrod was a righteous man because where it says he was a mighty hunter before the Lord. This simply means that the Lord knew Nimrod. It also says in scripture that he "began" to be a mighty hunter before the Lord. The word began means: to profane, to defile, to pollute, to desecrate, to begin… to profane oneself, to defile oneself, to pollute oneself… to violate (a covenant)…(Pual) to profane (name of God) -Brown-Driver-Briggs' Definition. In other words this was one evil beast.

---

Giants found have come with double rows of teeth, red hair, horns, six toes, and six fingers. So what happed to all these giants? I believe that because there were too many conflicts with humans, the giants then migrated into the caves and caverns of the earth. The rest were modified and have lived with humans for centuries. They were self-bred to be shorter and to lose all the telltale physical signs such as double rows of teeth and such. The bottom line is that they are the ones that live among us. They are the New World Order. "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Dan 2:43

---

As mentioned, in 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada. These were the Si-Te-Cah giants that were always at war with the Paiute Indians. They would dig up the Indians dead and eat them as well as using the tribes as a food source. Now that we know that some were only six feet tall, what if you could go back in time and take one of the six foot Nephilim and dress him in a suit and tie. Now if you took him and dropped him off in a city in the year 2002, would he be noticed in a crowd? Not at all! Now what if you educated him and gave him a good job, don't you think that he would fit our society with relative ease? You bet! Now what if he became a politician or even a pastor of a Church. If you at this point have goose bumps, then at this point you are beginning to understand my point.

---

The red haired remains of the Si-te-Cah were often found with giant women with babies. Well this would be a major advantage in intermingling with early human tribes. In other words, if you can't beat them (the humans), join them. In all positions of power the Nephilim have taken over.

---

http://www.stargods.org/AlienNation.htm

shadowstalker
25th December 2010, 00:43
I find this subject fascinating. There are ginats in the bible and apparently giant bones within the vatican.

Looking at the geological?? record the earth used to support far larger forms of life - but according to some sources something happened which affected the atmosphere and larger life forms died out.

The tomb of Eve in Jedda is far larger than teh average person.

And this is interesting- (according to snopes, though the first picture in the clip is photoshopped - I have no idea to what degree, because there was a discovery of ancient carvings about technology like aeroplanes etc in ancient Egypt - and one was doing the rounds of the net, only it had been photoshopped to make it clearer - but compared to the original picture there wasn't a great deal of difference at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8bVEIVUh8&feature=related

and this:

Ah, the things we don't know. Boggles the mind dunnit? :)

Lady Gaia seems to have been tired of the hidden truth for a while now,
She has been belching up a lot lately.
I'm all for it.

str8thinker
25th December 2010, 01:59
A word of caution: Some of the pictures of "giant" skeletons originate from Worth1000.com (one picture is worth 1000 words, get it?), a great Photoshop site that runs contests to see who can construct the most convincing archaeological anomalies.

If you Google for "archeological anomalies" "Worth1000 contests" (including quotes) you will find Worth1000.com have run this contest 12 times to date. This image by IronKite is the one that received all the fame:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/photogalleries/giantskeleton-pictures/images/primary/1_461.jpg

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/article/20041001_en.html

This link takes you to IronKite's entry page:
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/18533/giants

You will notice that whoever posted it as a hoax carefully erased the Worth1000.com logo from the bottom LH corner. Oh dear.

http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/712000/712446_be53_625x1000.jpg

They ran another good one named Prehistoric Computer (http://fx.worth1000.com/entries/242160/prehistoric-computer).

See also Archaeological discoveries from Worth1000.com (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9931)

str8thinker
25th December 2010, 02:07
Here's another, rather long, article of interest:

The Giants Of Iowa - Red Haired Mummies (http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giantkossuth.html)

Jacob
25th December 2010, 04:17
The link worked for me. I use Firefox, but that should not make a difference.
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december202010/history-giants-ta.php

str8thinker
25th December 2010, 06:49
Thanks Jacob. Yup, worked for me this time. Dunno why it didn't before.

Kra
25th December 2010, 08:29
Works as it should at my end... using google chrome.

daledo
25th December 2010, 10:11
This is a really good site with many many pages with references to giants. Most in depth collection of material that I have stumbled upon on this subject.

http://s8int.com/giants1.html

str8thinker
26th December 2010, 05:11
Thanks to a friend who sent me this link, I find that Michael Heiser has also bought into the debate on fake giants on his PaleoBabble site:

Giant PaleoBabble (http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2010/02/giant-paleobabble/)

Thanks to our forum member Grizzom, Michael Heiser should be well known to you on this forum:

Debunking Jordan Maxwell - The Movie (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3322-Debunking-Jordan-Maxwell-The-Movie-There-is-a-war-on-our-minds%21&p=30002&viewfull=1#post30002)

Proj Camelot interviews Weidner on ET activity (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2518-Proj-Camelot-interviews-Weidner-on-ET-activity-etc&p=25312&viewfull=1#post25312)

Whether or not you agree with Heiser's views, particularly on topics as important as Sitchin's interpretation of the Annunaki, he is a force to be reckoned with. One of the commenters mentioned an interesting document which will be addressed in a new thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9995).

Teakai
26th December 2010, 06:03
Oh,the link works for me, too, now - (it didn't yesterday). I just clicked on it and the first thing I saw was about 'man eating giants' and recalled this video that I saw on you tube yesterday.
Forward to the 2:40 mark to get to the part I mean. Seriously, don't go if you're easily freaked out. It may just be good acting, but who knows, he sounds convincing .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5HzsE_Zr8&feature=related

RedeZra
14th January 2011, 05:52
After 1842 dinosaurs had been extinct millions of years ago but not the dragons ; )

Dragons or dinosaurs - Creation or evolution 9 parts

AeHDCfRzrXk

Teakai
14th January 2011, 07:57
"According to Arab tradition, Eve, the mother of all mankind, is buried near Jeddah, along the Red Sea. This would be difficult to prove, as there is no evidence outside the bible that there was a woman called Eve. The site has been revered for such a long time that it’s origin is shrouded in legend and mystery. The tomb is of an unusual shape, being almost 400 feet long and only ten feet wide. The common legend has it that Eve was one hundred and eighteen feet tall. The proportions of the burial tomb causes problems unless Eve was exceedingly thin."

Cut and pasted from: http://mysterytopia.com/2008/09/mother-eves-tomb-found.html

last50cobra
14th January 2011, 10:15
I think that there are some conspiracy christian types that believe in some of this stuff. They call them nephilim. They basically claim that angels and humans interbreeded. Seems wacky... but makes sense. I just wonder where all the bones are. If there is a conspiracy to cover them up, where do they put them? Do they destroy them? Rockefeller i am talking to you? :-)

Teakai
14th January 2011, 10:50
Hi Last50Cobra - I read somewhere that there were skeletons kept in the Vatican - somewhere.

Also, maybe in some other countries - it's not so hidden. Only we don't hear about it. That made me think of this:

Zook
14th January 2011, 12:27
Good Morning Good Avalon ... the Earth says hello!

Were Giants? I beg to differ ...

Once upon a time there was an Avalon
where we used to raise a glass and argue
remember how we talked away the hours
and think of all the great thoughts that went through

Oh ...

There are these giants my friend
we thought would never bend
to meet us at the level that we knew
but then they sent us Charles
- a man who's made us crawl -
when once we used to proudly stand and view

La la la laaaa la la
la la la laaaa la la
la la la laaaaaaaa la la la la la laaaaaaaah

:smow::typing:

ps: Credits for the original song can be found at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Those_Were_the_Days_(song)

ps2: Why stop at credits? Here's that lovely song all over again. :music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg

ps3: :focus:

StephenW11UK
14th January 2011, 14:12
Hi RedeZra, you're almost certainly familiar with the similar discoveries of Klaus Dona but others may not be; in which case, see Bill's interview on PA, and also the earlier one on Project Camelot.

A not-too-challenging way of expanding your world-view!

Arrowwind
14th January 2011, 16:34
Attached to this post you will find a document of the Story of Enoch, from the Dead Sea Scrolls and clarified though other learnings..

It speaks several times about Giants in the old days.

I hope this attachment works. I've not done this here before

RedeZra
14th January 2011, 19:48
I think that there are some conspiracy christian types that believe in some of this stuff. They call them nephilim. They basically claim that angels and humans interbreeded. Seems wacky... but makes sense. I just wonder where all the bones are. If there is a conspiracy to cover them up, where do they put them? Do they destroy them? Rockefeller i am talking to you? :-)

The Smithsonian Institution which is administered and funded by the government of the United States is the world's largest museum and research complex with 19 museums 9 research centers and more than 140 affiliate museums around the world

The Smithsonian is like a government agency of artifacts and archeology where everything excavated must comply with the government's official dogma that 'humans are animals of evolution' else the contrary findings are suppressed and stacked away

When unusual findings are reported in to the authority of the Smithsonians then these findings have the tendency to just disappear from public view and eventually decline into urban legends

I see this as a coup d'etat of the State - and not a Church conspiracy - so the State stays in power to sell the public made-up dogmas like 'man is an animal' and latly introducing the idea that 'man is an alien experiment' but not a creation of God

the State has rejected God and it wants you to reject God too

mrmalco
14th January 2011, 20:04
This is, I understand, Gilgal where a battle occurred when the Israelites first arrived. I've heard that many thousands of human remains have been found in this area. A friend who lives near here says that tanks patrol the area. Same old same old! Thanks for the image - it's better than the one I was planning to include in a book I'm writing. Is it your copyright? Please, may I use it?

Can you tell me where/if there is corroborative info on those giants? Thanks

Teakai
14th January 2011, 22:49
The Smithsonian Institution which is administered and funded by the government of the United States is the world's largest museum and research complex with 19 museums 9 research centers and more than 140 affiliate museums around the world

The Smithsonian is like a government agency of artifacts and archeology where everything excavated must comply with the government's official dogma that 'humans are animals of evolution' else the contrary findings are suppressed and stacked away

When unusual findings are reported in to the authority of the Smithsonians then these findings have the tendency to just disappear from public view and eventually decline into urban legends

I see this as a coup d'etat of the State - and not a Church conspiracy - so the State stays in power to sell the public made-up dogmas like 'man is an animal' and latly introducing the idea that 'man is an alien experiment' but not a creation of God

the State has rejected God and it wants you to reject God too

Hi Redezra - I saw something the other day that says the Vatican controls the state - it has control over everything - not just the church. I'll try and find it.

Edit to add:
Pot Luck that was.
At 2:43 - Britian is owned by the Vatican - (Treaty of 1213)
and following from that-
The pope can abolish any law in the United States - (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. ! 53 - 54)

3:03 - the pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery - (Papal Bulls of 1495 and 1493)

3:17 - the pope's laws are obligatory to everyone - (too complicated to copy)
Of course, they gave themselves these rights - it doesn't actually mean anything if we don't play ball.

Here's the entire thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwWcp9eiPw

RedeZra
15th January 2011, 05:30
Hi Redezra - I saw something the other day that says the Vatican controls the state - it has control over everything - not just the church. I'll try and find it.

Tnx for the clip Teakai ; )

King Henry VIII of England married Catherine of Aragon in 1509 and after 24 years of marriage Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn instead

The Pope said No so King Henry VIII broke with Rome and ever since the 16th century the Archbishop of Canterbury has been the 'pope' of the Church of England and the head of the Anglican Communion

The Church of England is a State church as it is subservient to the Crown

The Crown is not longer the Monarchy - it was constitutionalized centuries ago and reduced to Puppetry - but a corporation sole which governs everything from cradle to grave in the Commonwealth realms

RedeZra
15th January 2011, 05:42
Thanks for the image - it's better than the one I was planning to include in a book I'm writing. Is it your copyright? Please, may I use it?

Sure use it... I found it on the net ; )

RedeZra
3rd February 2011, 09:14
"But it came to pass, when Ahab was dead, that the king of Moab rebelled against the king of Israel." - 2 Kings 3:5

Mesha the king of Moab made his own record of this rebellion !

It is known today as 'the Mesha Stele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesha_Stele)' or the 'the Moabite Stone' in the Louvre Museum - and was found in 1868 at the ruins of biblical Dibon in Moab 20 miles east of the Dead Sea

the Moabite Stone

http://davidanthonyporter.typepad.com/.a/6a00e55043abd088340115713a7437970c-320wi

It's not only the Bible that tell of the 'House of David' and Yahweh the God of Israel - the Moabite Stone does too ; )

Lord Sidious
3rd February 2011, 12:17
Tnx for the clip Teakai ; )

King Henry VIII of England married Catherine of Aragon in 1509 and after 24 years of marriage Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn instead

The Pope said No so King Henry VIII broke with Rome and ever since the 16th century the Archbishop of Canterbury has been the 'pope' of the Church of England and the head of the Anglican Communion

The Church of England is a State church as it is subservient to the Crown

The Crown is not longer the Monarchy - it was constitutionalized centuries ago and reduced to Puppetry - but a corporation sole which governs everything from cradle to grave in the Commonwealth realms

That is an excellent and succint way to describe the crown.
Good work.

bluestflame
3rd February 2011, 12:31
not unreasonable to entertain the thought that once the earth supported much larger creations

"Giant killer possums, rhino-sized wombats and five-metre long pythons all sound like animals out of a bad sci-fi movie. Ludwig Leichhardt, one of Australia's great explorers, believed he might find some of these creatures still roaming in Australia's north. We now know that he was at least 20,000 years too late. But why did the megafauna die out? Was it changes in the physical environment or hunting by humans? Ruth Beran looks at the much-debated possible causes of the death of the megafauna."

they've found fossils of animals such as these

seems to point to, at some stage, perhaps, environmental conditions (or some other factor) contributing to a downsizing of earths inhabitants

http://www.abc.net.au/science/features/megafauna/

I guess humans needed to be bigger back then ( if they were human )

Paul
6th February 2011, 06:12
not unreasonable to entertain the thought that once the earth supported much larger creations Perhaps this is because the earth was smaller then, so had less gravity, allowing more massive animals to move about easily. Some of the bigger dinosaurs would not be able to stand up and hold their heads up, given their long necks, in earth's present gravity.

In other words, this is consistent with the theory that the earth is expanding.

(On the other hand, if such giant animals existed as recently as 20,000 years ago, this throws some cold water on my theory, as I doubt the earth has changed size much in the last 20,000 years.)

Cjay
1st November 2012, 06:12
News from 2008. I wasn't aware of this until today.

The size and scope of David Flynn's Teohuanaco discovery simply surpasses comprehension. Mammoth traces of intelligence carved in stone and covering hundreds of square miles. For those who understand what they are seeing here for the first time, this could indeed be the strongest evidence ever found of prehistoric engineering by those who were known and feared throughout the ancient world as gods.
~ Thomas Horn

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Image9.jpg

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Image18.jpg

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Image21.jpg

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Image24.jpg

Lots more pictures and full story:
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/giants.htm

Rollo
1st November 2012, 08:17
Amazing discovery!

Kendall
1st November 2012, 09:16
What use would all the circles have? Housing?

buckminster fuller
1st November 2012, 11:22
What use would all the circles have? Housing?

Yep, it's the perimeter for housing a hut, or a well. I think I've seen really similar patterns in africa or egypt. Looking into that.

chancy
1st November 2012, 16:08
Hello Everyone:
Here is a photo that is in color but it explains the circles unless you want to believe circles are there just to look nice! I say that these circles are for irrigating crops. There are different sizes just as there are today. The photo I am presenting is from Kansas. These pivot circles are all over the world where they raise farm crops.
Link to photo:
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=5772

chancy

hardrock
1st November 2012, 16:16
When I first saw the circles and valleys, I thought crop irrigation too..

Billy
1st November 2012, 16:53
In 2009 i was looking at the mountains of Peru and found the same anomaly under he mountain lakes. I peg marked about a dozen of them. But my computer decided to die on me a couple of months back and i lost them all. I have not downloaded Google Earth as yet.

But go take a look at the lakes up the mountains in Peru. Zoom in and you will see the same outlines under the water.

RMorgan
1st November 2012, 16:55
Hey mate,

I see the structures (and they´re pretty nice) but I can´t see why they are supposedly connected to any sort of "giants".

Raf.

Dennis Leahy
1st November 2012, 17:08
My first thought (looking at the first photo) is glaciation. A glacial "kame" is a hill of rocks, pebbles, and dirt that formed as a glacier melted and released the payload of stones trapped within the ice (and carried by the meltwater stream.) Think of a kame as exactly the opposite of a normal stream that cuts a channel - these are streams that deposited a pile at the end of the stream, then as the glacier receded, the streams recede and pile rocks closer to the glacier, and on and on until a ridge forms.

In that first photo, it looks like a glacier was running down the middle of that area, and as it melted, crevasses formed all along the perimeter, forming numerous small streams, fanning out away from the glacier.

In the final photo, we see some circular formations, and other structures that were not circular, forming a network. Circular formations are typically (ancient) meteorite impact craters or else modern agricultural watering ( - or UFO landing pads hahahahha.) I suspect that in this case, we're seeing where the humans (not giants) worked the fields and created fences with stone (like you might find in Ireland.) Not sure why some would be round if they are from 500 - 700 years ago, which is about what I suspect their age to be.

Dennis

hardrock
1st November 2012, 17:15
The interesting thing, being from the south and seeing farming first hand..... Square crop formations usually get irrigated in rows. BUT, the circles are irrigated by pump sprinklers standing in the middle, etc. I don't know why there would be farming circles 700 years ago! They must have had some tech that we don't know...

Billy
1st November 2012, 18:22
I downloaded Google Earth. Have a look at the lakes. Lat: 8deg 50'6.69's Long 77deg35' 28.17w

Lat 8deg 54'16.24s Long 77deg 35'11.42s I would take a picture but i don't know how.

Arrowwind
24th November 2012, 01:23
Im ressurecting this thread becasue Ive been looking into this topic again.
This film takes you through old newspaper reports regarding giants found in North America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omm8Ey8vwbg=related

Now the discovery channel is saying that king Tut was not the son of Nefertiti and Akhenaten according to their DNA tests... who to believe. Does the Discovery Channel really have an evoluton agenda?

and then the recently found giant finger fossil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH46fzAd6io=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH46fzAd6io&feature=related)

and then the pyramids and mummies of China
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76MafUXNec=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76MafUXNec&feature=related)

and giant footprints
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7qZnieFvNs

radio program whith photos...Fritz Zimmerman on GIANT Skeletons and The Book, The Nephilim Chronicles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0HeHiS39k=related

and this is the story that snopes says is a hoax but what exactly is their proof? anyone know?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=857094

http://www.beforeus.com/email/article/article6_The_Lost_World_of_Giants.html

Kiforall
24th November 2012, 01:35
The giant's make sense to me ;)

Zoe x

Arrowwind
24th November 2012, 02:12
Of course they will not make sense if you accept the history you were handed in school and church Look at the evidence, look at the buildings, look at the skulls, look at the historical accounts, listen to Enoch.
Do you accept all history that you have learned?
do you believe that the earth is only 5,000 years old, 10 at max?
Do you believe the bible is the sarced word of god even though it was edited and content controlled by the vatican in the early years?
Do you believe that the mounds of north america and pyramids of China dont exist?
Do you accept snopes point of view even though they give not one dam shred of evidence that it is a fake? Them saying so makes it so?
these are questions for anyone who is having a hard time with this.

These are only about half of the photos I have seen over the years. There have been many.

here is an article telling more about the giant finger find
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bild.de/news/mystery-themen/mystery/in-aegypten-gefunden-23053704.bild.html&ei=dE9aT6LzEsfOswa9mYWXDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DDas%2BGeheimnis%2Bdes%2BGruselfingers %2Baus%2B%25C3%2584gypten%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%2 6bih%3D579%26prmd%3Dimvns

Kiforall
24th November 2012, 02:42
The giant's make sense to me ;)

Zoe x

It all backs up what I know is true.

Some knowledge came from my own children and seems to be the message coming in from all angles.

Zoe x

Arrowwind
26th November 2012, 08:25
So I went to see the King Tut exhibition at the museum on Saturday, the last day it was in town. There were hordes of folks there.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Tuthankhamun_Egyptian_Museum.jpg/220px-Tuthankhamun_Egyptian_Museum.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tuthankhamun_Egyptian_Museum.jpg)
Mask of Tutankhamun's mummy

As soon as I entered the viewing area I was hit by a big downer... these were not the real deal! All replications! What a bummer. Only 8 or 10 necklaces were authentic and a few small carved items. All the big stullf was replication.

But I was whole heartedly assured that these replications were the best in the world and hence this showing was an envied collection for any museum to have. At that time a leading Egyptologist that was in the crowd was pointed out to me. He being there to help pack and excort the exhibition to its next location.

I learned quite a bit. Since I've been looking at photos and drawings of these objects since I was a little kid I was surprised to learn that much of the statues were made out of wood, not stone, and covered with gold leaf and black resins. The replications were quite good but who am I to say how accurate?

Some of the larger boxes, and Im not remembering what exactly what they were called but may have held body parts of King Tut, carved out of alabaster, where just exqusite, as well as for the largest one made of wood and covered with gold leaf heiroglyphics, surrounded by Isis, and crowned by the sun serpents... they remined me of pictures I had seen of what the covenant of the Ark might have looked like.... Ramses II and Moses were yet to come by more than a 100 years.

Tut was the son of a pharaoh and that pharaoh's sister (name unknown). Tut married his half sister, daughter of his father and Nefertiti, and they had two female children who died at or near birth, one with multiple birth defects. The inbreeding was extreme.

A couple of things that I did note about the physiciology of these Egyptians... their heads were big. Now you couldnt really see the shape of the skull on any figure or drawing. You know, they seemed to value big hair and big hairdoos were in. But to contain these big hairdoos there was a lot of headdress going on, some of which included headbands that went across the forehead. This only accentuated the the big head, with bands much higher than what would be the placement on the foreheads of noramal skulls. Now I have studdied life drawing quite a bit and have had to draw the skeleton repeatedly and then drawn tons of naked people to so Ive payed quite a bit of attention to these kinds of details in my life.

If they didnt have big hair and headbands they had helmuts on... really rather large helmuts, or hats or crowns extending way up in the air as well as a wide variety of headdresses that could disquise the size of the head, and infact did disquiese the shape, difficult to know exactly which way the skull was aiming under all the folds of fabric or actual solid headdresses.

I also noted that in many, and I think I would venture to say that all the sculptures, there were strange things about the feet. In some the first toe after the great toe was signficantly longer... like way longer. My son has this and we used to make fun of him when he was little for his long toe, but several of the statues here had that feature along with quite thick ankles.. thick ankles ruled in this exhibit.

and then when I came to king tuts shoes, well that was the end all. They were hugely long, say about a size 13 or so, when this guy was only 5'6" tall. The strap that goes over the arch of the foot seemed placed too close to the heel and was extremely high, like this kid had a hugely high instep... later in the exhibit there was a small carving of king tut, about maybe 12 to 16 inches tall, where he is wearing his sandals, that appear very much like the real "replicated" sandals found in the tomb and on display. In this statue the king's feet only go about 3/4 the length of the sandal. The huge instep was clearly deplicted. So thats why the strap over the top of the foot appeared too close to the end of the heel... the foot does not fill the sandal... why? very strange...still the feet are a strange shape with wide ankles when viewed from the back.

I couldnt tell anything about the head when I got to the mummy. I couldn't see the back of his head... the replica certianly looked real but this evening I watched the national geographic film about King Tut and certianly what they showed me at the museum was a cleaned up version, a very cleaned up verison. Eyes closed, chest reconstructed.

So I will tell you that in the national geographic film on King Tut, available streaming on Net Flix, they actually take a CAT scan to the site of the the Valley of the Kings, this is huge high tech machine, they take the mummy out of the tomb, (King Tut is kept in the Valley of the Kings, not at a museum in Cairo or anywhere else) and they did a full body cat scan on him. The results were sent to Germany for German physicans to review, as well as Egyptian physicians,,, and there low and behold is the long oblong head, not a normal head by any means.

They do make mention of this fact in the film but they take the topic no further except to say that boarding or binding of the heads of children was common amongst the people at that time... no comment as to why.

Clearly, there are few sculptures that reveal this oblong head, but they do exist. Modern artists who sculpted images of King Tut, expert artist supposedly, did choose to ignore this long head and deleated it from their sculptures. .. and of course no mention made of this artistic error done by artists endeavoring to make an exact replication as close as possible with the scientific informaiton based on cat scan that was provided to them.... the ultimate in denial.

It seems to me that the Egyptians held this skull design as sacred, and heads that had it were not accentuated, so that you could actually determine the shape of the head during daily life. Hair and head dresses and crowns of various sorts covered it all up so you would be guessing exactly what was under there. For me, I had always thought it was some kind of artistic license that the sculpters and painters of that day engaged in, the big head and hair thing but clearly many of these people were true cone heads... jusy how or why remains a mystery, at least to me.

What does all this have to do with giants? Im not exactly sure... but the oblong heads sure remind me of ET.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLENp26OxmI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLENp26OxmI)

Arrowwind
26th November 2012, 22:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcAI1_wubRA=related

more photos of giants in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8Hmko2wlo=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8Hmko2wlo&feature=related)

olgraybear
29th November 2012, 23:20
The video narrative reports that Jim Vieira gave this presentation on 3 Nov. 2012
He presents information about the ancients and giants with double rows of teeth, mound builders, masons and reports from past presidents about these beings and how they have been taken and disappeared and stored at the Smithsonian.

He brings a lot of information and covers it fast so get your pencil and paper and take some notes on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELu9ARLo0jc

Flowerpunkchip
29th November 2012, 23:41
Love his rant at the end. Brilliant and fascinating subject, thank you for posting. I want more :)

humanalien
30th November 2012, 03:50
Even the bible speaks of giants roaming the land. One of them
was said to be 40 feet tall.

After the war in heaven, God cast out the rebels from heaven.

Later on in the bible, it says that the sons of God, came down
to earth to mate with the daughters of men. I assumed it was
the angels cast out from heaven, along with satan but i may have
been mistaken. The bible says that those angels, with the exception
of just a small few, including satan, got off scott free. At least, so
far.

Anyway, the bible still says the sons of God, so one can assume that
other angels in heaven, cast off their spiritual bodies and traded them
for fleshy bodies, so that they could procreate with the flesh of this
earth.

When the women became pregnant and bared children, these children
grew into giants. Some at 6 feet, some at 8 feet, all the way up to at
least 40 feet tall. These children of disobedient angels, came to be
called Nephilim.

These Nephilim, are more than likely, part human but mostly a demigod.
They were said to have an unnatural strength and possibly some mental
powers to go with that but to what extent, no one knows.

The sons of God were not satisfied with just mating with humans, they
went after them animals to. It was then and still is today, their main
agenda to corrupt that which God had made.

The world got so corrupted that God caused the flood to happen, back
in noahs day, to try and destroy all those giants and creatures that the
union of the sons of God and animals, produced.

Apparently, that didn't completely work though. In Numbers 13:28-33,
it speaks of giants still living. Between moses and joshua, they rid the
land of giants for the last time.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/giants2.htm

Cjay
30th November 2012, 12:33
Fascinating history. If they made so much effort to conceal the skeletons that we know about, what did they find that we don't know about?

write4change
30th November 2012, 16:08
The reason I come here always finding something I never heard of before. And like this man I remain pissed at what is repressed knowledge because it does not fit the controlling paradigm.

olgraybear
1st December 2012, 00:30
The reason I come here always finding something I never heard of before. And like this man I remain pissed at what is repressed knowledge because it does not fit the controlling paradigm.

If one would even just do a google search of giants and double rows of teeth, its amazing just how much info comes up...
As far as repressed knowledge, now thats a rabbit hole to a very deep pit

Skywizard
11th January 2013, 23:54
I found this on DiscloserTV and thought it worth a post. I never thought they had actually found a horned skull but they say they did… no proof though. It just vanished. Anyway here it is:

Several human skulls with horns protruding from them were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. With the exception of the boney projections located about two inches above the eyebrows, the men whom these skeletons belonged to were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall they were giants. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donahue) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K. Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where like so many finds that question anthropology, they were stolen and never seen again.

Here’s a video on the giant leg bone found and few other great finds that are just not talked about anymore. Not a bad video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pCyEkVvbkAM#!

This Dude gets excited reminds me of preaching... :lol:

Hope this hasn't been posted before but I checked.

Peace…
~skywizard

Skywizard
15th January 2013, 02:57
Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

http://www.vimeo.com/57414479
http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
~skywizard

hardrock
15th January 2013, 03:06
I love this show. Really enjoyed it so far.

ghostrider
15th January 2013, 05:40
the academic community just doesn't want the story of the giants told or un-covered. more dang secrets...

Rocky_Shorz
15th January 2013, 06:03
Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilies.

http://www.vimeo.com/57414479
http://vimeo.com/57414479

Enjoy more to come...
~skywizard

no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...

mahalall
15th January 2013, 12:05
Some elements of the Minnesota community would have interest in this.

But did the Vikings travel so far into main land North America?

A giant nordic skeleton, a Jotunn in Minnesota, hum.

If the skeletal scapulars were missing or placed in different anatomical positions, well that would be a whole different story, one which might explain why native american's gave them distance and explain the historical context of the practises of today's american ruling elite.

nVjy66C2WQU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6tunn

scotusa
15th January 2013, 19:24
Here is another episode of the America Unearthed. This one is about “Giants in Minnesota”. So far this series is not to bad. Some of the later series of AA just got way out there. I hope this one doesn’t, he seem he knows what he’s doing but it still seems to boil down to just speculations and possibilities.

https://vimeo.com/57414479

For some reason vimeo's videos won't work so use url till I re-upload... thanks

Enjoy more to come...
~skywizard

no way, Paul Bunyan was real?

actually it was settled by Vikings not far away, long before Columbus sailed...

word came back everyone had died from the black plague, until a small group of Grandchildren went back to the Norway King to say they had claimed America...

How about King Arthur II (Welsh king) and 700 followers in 563AD? Welsh speaking Indigenous people in KY met by the first colonists! Follow Wilson and Blackett's historical investigations and books. The real ancient history of Britain is not what anyone thinks.
Who's on first?

gooty64
15th January 2013, 20:02
I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing:(

Bill Ryan
29th January 2013, 20:36
http://projectavalon.net/giant-mound-builder.jpg

Star Tsar
29th January 2013, 20:41
What an awesome being!

Sidney
29th January 2013, 20:42
That series is phenominal!!!! I encourage everyone to watch all the episodes. This guy has uncovered so much lost history, it is fascinating.

Hervé
29th January 2013, 20:55
Minnesota... Wisconsin... that's all south of the border...

From http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/communityblogs/187467521.html:

A Giant Mystery: 18 Strange Skeletons Found in Wisconsin: Sons of God; Men of Renown (http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/communityblogs/187467521.html)

Posted by Kristan Harris (kristan@freeandequal.org) on Jan. 21, 2013

Giants where found in Racine last year. I had a chance to update this blog posting. I have been getting many emails about this topic and find that across Wisconsin there are more stories like this popping up. So you are wondering what is a giant and if it is what you are thinking that I have to be kidding you! Well I am not. They are as real as apple pie and whiskey. For over a year I have been reading books and information on giant dig sites and finds. I would like to share some of the information with you that is right at your finger tips.

First, One must wonder how much can a giant lift if twice the size of a average human today? Could they be responsible for Stone Henge and the Pyramids? Are these the Giants the Bible & many other civilizations have in their history and painted on their walls. The Bible in Genesis 6:4 " There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown. " Now this is faulty logic to any scientist out there because I am using religious/cultural history to fill a hole in science.

Over 200 Giant digs have been found in recent years. Giant skeleton finds have not made the local/national news since the 1950's for the most part. It seems in most peoples opinion do to the fear that people would question evolution . If anything a de-evolution.

Their heights ranged between 7.6ft and 10 feet and their skulls "presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day." They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The teeth (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191#) in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.

Here's one for your "Forbidden Archaeology" file. My research uncovered a fantastic article by Mark Shernick among other great finds. (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191)

http://images.suite101.com/3677520_com_edouard_beaupre.jpg (http://images.suite101.com/3677519_com_edouard_beaupre.jpg)

Scientists are remaining stubbornly silent about a lost race of giants found in burial mounds near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, in May 1912.

The dig site at Lake Delavan (http://ci.delavan.wi.us/history.php) was overseen by Beloit College (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191#) and it included more than 200 effigy mounds that proved to be classic examples of 8th century Woodland Culture. But the enormous size of the skeletons and elongated skulls (http://greaterancestors.com/lake-delavan-wisconsin-skulls/) found in May 1912 did not fit very neatly into anyone's concept of a textbook standard.

They were enormous. These were not average human beings.

Strange Skulls
First reported in the 4 May 1912 issue of the New York Times the 18 skeletons found by the Peterson brothers on Lake Lawn Farm in southwest Wisconsin exhibited several strange and freakish features. (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191#)

National Geographic Reports
In 2002, National Geographic reported a dozen Cyclops skeletons found in Greece that stood 12-15 1/2 Ft tall. That is 3 humans tall (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0205_030205_cyclops.html). One eye socket. Giants in history are typically cannibalistic in nature. The reason why I am bringing up giants will all tie into politics, and word happenings. Look at a basketball hoop and add 5 feet. That tall. Greek Mythology talks about war with cyclops learning they had to bring down by taking out their legs rendering them slow and helpless. American Giants (Red Hair Giants) where found with egyptian writing on their tombs have been found in multiple locations.

Mystery of The Wisconsin Giants
This is no farm boy hoax or stunt by your local prankster. As I am finding that dozens and dozens of similar finds (http://www.sydhav.no/giants/newspapers.htm) of instances are popping up nation wide.

As Mark reported, the Lake Delavan find of May 1912 was not the firs to make the local newspapers (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191#) from 1851 forward to the present day. IGiants have been found all accross Wisconsin on farm lands in in mound digs.

He goes on to report that on 10th of August 1891, the New York Times reported as posted below that scientists from the Smithsonian Institution (http://suite101.com/article/a-giant-mystery-18-strange-skeletons-found-in-wisconsin-a407191#) had discovered several large "pyramidal monuments" on Lake Mills, near Madison, Wisconsin. "Madison was in ancient days the centre of a teeming population numbering not less than 200,000," the Times said. The excavators found an elaborate system of defensive works which they named Fort Aztalan (http://www.burlingtonnews.net/centerindiansc.html).

The question we should be asking is why are these skeletons not in our history books. Why are Giants not taught in school as part of history. This shows that Giants are a species and not a blurp on the evolutionary map or illness. If anything it is proof of something that science is scared to give us a real answer on that it can. What are these beings genetic relation to humans. I would love to see a non government independent study since many government scientists seem to be rubber stamps do to the sake of evolution and the continual onslaught against the family. If you ask me that sounds more like a religion than a science. Real science is disproving theories. Not trying to make your theory fit to a puzzle of a different picture but I will let you decide for yourself. Why would the government not want you to know about a human race that was 9-18 ft tall?

http://www.wisconsinsickness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/giant-skeletons-lake-delevan-wisconsin-151x300.jpg (http://www.wisconsinsickness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/giant-skeletons-lake-delevan-wisconsin.jpg)

The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up
Most Giant mysteries end at the Smithsonian Institute. Is this a giant cover-up? Why aren't there public displays of gigantic Native American skeletons at natural history museums?

Some of the smaller skeletons are certainly on display. If you feel you can not believe your eyes you can go visit a skeleton at the Aztalan State Park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztalan_State_Park%2C_Wisconsin)where you can see the skeleton of a "Princess of Aztalan (http://www.burlingtonnews.net/centerindiansc.html)" . So what is the cover up then? The skeletons placed on display are normal-sized, and according to research I have done seem to end at the Smithsonian institute.

More Specifically, the Smithsonian Institution has been accused of making a deliberate effort to hide the "telling of the bones" and to keep the giant skeletons locked away from the publics eye. I think there are answers that need to be given.

http://www.wisconsinsickness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/giant-skeletons-maple-creek-wisconsin-276x300.jpg

Have you or your family found giant skeletons on your farm or rural family owned land? Its not as uncommon as you think. Please contact me with information I would lov eto hear your story and put it in a book? Would love to others who have done research! Please contact me!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_c676nFstTs/TyRDM7Ma2CI/AAAAAAAAEVQ/Z9wlua7AzUc/s1600/giant+human+skeletons+uncovered+in+Wisconsin+Buria l+Mound.jpghttp://www.sydhav.no/giants/article_pensyvania_11_feet.gif (http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9B05EEDD153BE033A25753C1A96E9C94619FD7CF)h ttp://www.sydhav.no/giants/nyt_giant_bones_gaul.gif (http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=2&res=9F06E1D91E39E033A25750C0A9669D94639ED7CF)
http://www.sydhav.no/giants/article_skeleton_wheeling.gif (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9401E2DE1639E733A25752C2A9679D94 6792D7CF&scp=2&sq=skeleton%2Bof%2Ba%2Bgiant%2Bfound&st=p)

The news no longer reports these discoveries.

I am doing research and investigation.

Thank you.
For Liberty, For Freedom

Kristan T. Harris

Sources:
Anon. "Strange Skeletons Found: Indications that Tribe Hitherto Unknown Once Lived In Wisconsin (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F1071FFC3E5813738DDDAD0894DD405B 828DF1D3)," New York Times, 4 May 1912

Anon. "The Wisconsin Mounds: Interesting Relics of Pre-Historic Civilization (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F00811FE385D15738DDDA90994D0405B 8185F0D3)" New York Times, 10 August 1891

Burlington News, "The Princess of Aztalan (http://www.burlingtonnews.net/centerindiansc.html)" (Photos), Mound Builders page

Dahly, Terje "Old Newspapers Are Serious About Giant Skeletons (http://www.sydhav.no/giants/newspapers.htm)" from the "Giants: Did They Live?" website

Deloria Jr., Vine. Red Earth, White Lies: Native Americans and the Myth of Scientific Fact (http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/deloria/) (Fulcrum Publications, 1997)

Hamilton, Ross. "A Holocaust of Giants: The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up (http://www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magazine/articles/giants/holocaust.html)" Xpeditions Magazine website.

Sutherland, Mary. "Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants . . . Giants (http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giants.html)" A Big Page About Giants, BUFO Radio / Burlington News website

Unknown. "Greater Humans (http://greaterancestors.com/greater-humans/)" page. Greater Ancestors World Museum website

Wikipedia, "Aztalan State Park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztalan_State_Park)" Wisconsin

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BisAUOY9kFU/TS4z9axBWUI/AAAAAAAAACA/vSwVU3msvPA/s1600/GIANT-SKELETONS-CHART.jpg

http://www.cultofweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/giant-mound-builder.jpg

Fred Steeves
29th January 2013, 20:58

That picture reminds me of a recurring dream I have every so often. I'll find myself standing around talking to a couple of other guys, and that's just about exactly how tall they are, maybe even a little taller. Being over 6' myself, it's rather bizarre to look straight forward into someone's waist, and then straight up to make eye contact.(LOL)

DeBron
30th January 2013, 18:38
Fascinating, truly fascinating. Thank you for this. Maybe the giants of old are now some of the short people I know who are so angry all the time. LOL:eyebrows:

DNA
28th February 2013, 14:42
I watched the whole show. The conclusion was more in line with "Giants NOT in Minnesota".

disappointing:(

I agree, the show was dissapointing for several reasons. First and foremost was the show's spokes person/narrater trying to make it seem like all native american giants should be norse, or viking in origin. He began with a preconcieved notion of what he wanted to find, and he kept trying to make the evidence fit his pet theory. This was by far the biggest anchor stone of the show, and it is why I'll never watch another one of these shows again.

Secondly the show starts with a man taking the camera crew to where he found a giant skeleton, but he has no pictures, and all they can do is stand on the dirt and claim they are not allowed to dig due to native americans being offended or something.
I think that is hilarious, sorry if I"m offending, but this Native American sacred grave thing is a brilliant Illuminati ploy to block would be archeologists from making any more discoveries in this area.

Thirdly, where does his sense of logic connect nine foot tall giants with norse vikings? I mean really? What the hell is the dude thinking? Check those norse oceanic row boats out and tell me where the nine foot tall guy sits? Much less a whole crew of them. The people have gotten taller in the last six hundred years, not shorter. And if his logic should have anything to stand on,,,where are the giants in scandanavia now? They should be 11 or 12 feet by now if they were averaging 9 back in the thirteen hundreds. :dance:

I have no problem with giants, but I certainly don't think they were the norse vikings. I don't think these giants are hundreds of years old, I think they are thousands of years old, and maybe even tens of thousands of years old.

Skywizard
28th February 2013, 17:28

Your right... (some may be Afghan. :yield:) ...it was kind of disappointing.

peace...
skywizard

AutumnW
28th February 2013, 18:35
Scientists, often govt funded, have their theory of evolution--and they're sticking to it. Any evidence that is contrary to the established theory is massaged to fit the theory or disappeared. Apparently there are lot of anomalies that just don't fit the belief systems of so called objective scientists, so they are crated and stored at the Smithsonian. We are so in the dark right now, about so many things.

The most outstanding work, highlighting that current theory of evolution is incomplete or wrong, was done by the late Dr.Lynn Margulis, an expert on the biology of evolution. She wrote a fantastic book called, "Acquiring Genomes" It is modern, very well researched, and actually more mind blowing than the idea that we have giants in our past and perhaps in our present--sasquatches. Maybe I will start a thread about her.

MariaDine
31st October 2013, 00:54
29/05/2013
The Allegewi Hopewell mound builders inhabited the Ohio Valley from 3,000 BC to 500 AD, then disappeared, leaving only their giant skeletons--nine feet tall in some cases--the mounds, and a huge mystery. Could it be these people were related to the same-sized humanoids found in the rest of the ancient world, including in the British Isles, who may have constructed Stonehenge and other sites? Are these the giant "Amorites" mentioned in the Bible? Are these our ancestors, or some other species entirely?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_b0zq3AdfE

Skywizard
25th May 2014, 13:46
I ran across this book surfing the net and thought it would be an interesting read... haven't read it yet but plan to. Some may have already read it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/106013/images/51XMiiZ-LdL__SY344_BO1204203200_-199x300(1).jpg by Richard J. Dewhurst (paperback)

A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution

• Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities

• Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports

• Reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall

• Includes more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence

Drawing on 400 years of newspaper articles and photos, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports, Richard J. Dewhurst reveals not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years. He shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record. He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE; and the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda. He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall–the evidence for which is hidden in the restricted-access evidence rooms at the Smithsonian.

peace...

amor
25th May 2014, 16:08
Here is a post that deserves its own headline. Giants existed on this earth, but they were around one half mile or more in height. We see them but do not recognize them. They are the outlines of hills and mountains, covered in bush, ice and snow. With the advent of the internet and Google Earth, moving pictures and videos, it is possible to catch a quick view of the most easily identifiable features of the human form, the FACE. The ones I have identified have beautiful nordic caucasian features; however, occasionally, there are other types seen. Since they appear to be in proportion to us, only much larger, the human head is eight times, approximately, smaller then the total heights of the average person 5 ft. 4 in. The Iris of the eye is 1/16 the length of the head, one half inch. By using these measurements, it is possible to guess the height of a giant if you only see the face or part thereof and can see the Iris on its face.

Some years ago an Englishman with a cockney accent had a series of shows about various parts of the globe. On the outline of the hills overlooking Monaco, I clearly identified the form of a woman, possibly one-half mile in length, her head was to the West, her feet to the East. Her right arm and extended forearm lay at a right angle to her body, her left arm extended in the same direction, but at the elbow, the forearm pointed West. Her female outline and hip line protruded against the skyline. This shot was taken from the ocean. My brain seems to have the software to spot these things in seconds; however, with the advent of videos which replay or reverse, it is possible to stop the movie and take a much closer look. Photos of Mars also show sculptures of similar human faces.

It is my conclusion that we are the subjects of a vast genetic experement, humans being produced from the size of the Prime God of the Universe to the microscopic worlds. This view is in keeping with the spiraling structure of the strong and weak forces of the zero fields which make myriad copies of the same forms in the macrocosm and the microcosm, from the precursors of parts of the smallest identifiable components of the atom to the complexities of matter as we know it.

Down with the Alien, disinformation fifth columnists in our midst who wish to keep us ignorant to ill use us and destory us. Let truth reign. Amor

ghostrider
25th May 2014, 16:55
Does everyone see that no matter what subject is selected , all information is sanitized... Especially the truth about human origins , history , and space ... Giant skeletons, spaceships drawn on cave walls, people saying they feel like they don't belong here on earth ... The old lyrians were giants, that came to earth after destroying a galaxy, the three earth tribes thought they. Were gods coming from the sky/heaven ... These giants used our ancestors lower evolved state of mind and enslaved them ...the whole reason they buzz our skies, watching to see how their tampering helps or hurts a planets evolution ... They have spread out everywhere in the cosmos...

Latti
25th May 2014, 17:09
Just as current conditions of government reveal how the ideas of the founders of the USA have been perverted by our money controllers, the book clearly documents how our other institutions such as The Smithsonian and most universities have been perverted to follow an established line of thinking and are not seeking the truth.

Cardillac
25th May 2014, 17:15
I've referred to this book source (yes, I've read it- great read, by the way- highly recommended) in at least once (I think maybe twice- but doesn't matter) in my previous postings; if one is really interested in the pre-history of America then one must also throw in Rick Osman's "Graves of the Golden Bear" which researches the presence of an entire Roman garrison (like 10k people) in the Ohio River valley and its tributaries- it's also a great read if one is interested in this subject-

I highly recommend both books :-)

please stay well all-

Larry

gnostic9
25th May 2014, 23:13
I've referred to this book source (yes, I've read it- great read, by the way- highly recommended) in at least once (I think maybe twice- but doesn't matter) in my previous postings; if one is really interested in the pre-history of America then one must also throw in Rick Osman's "Graves of the Golden Bear" which researches the presence of an entire Roman garrison (like 10k people) in the Ohio River valley and its tributaries- it's also a great read if one is interested in this subject-

I highly recommend both books :-)

please stay well all-

Larry

Hi Larry, i have not read this book yet, but i have studied the giant history here in ireland and elsewhere, P.s. i received a message from you. Was it about my reply post to your comments on the Edward Snowden play?

please stay well all-

Lifebringer
26th May 2014, 00:11
Remember the Mummy. Well, it's always the museum curators that know translation and artifacts to seek or remove. All these wars in ancient civilizations like IRAQ, SOMALIA, SYRIA, AND EGYPT. They know what the translations said. Sitchen did, and he translated it. He also spoke of several weapons of the Annunaki that were used on the planet and it drove the people mad or irradiated them. In India, Indra/the ruler God there spoke of these things in the Veda texts. These fiends "know" all about them and if they are crazy enough, will use them. WE have to find them by exposing them so they are closely watched and stopped. I think the use of genetics on the prehistoric animals are just the tip of the iceberg. I think they will try to resurrect these giants through modern genome and reek havoc. The book says, as in the days of Noah. Well there were giants in Noah's day. eating of human flesh by the giants, and insanity and sterilization or still monster births.

Really is something to think about when the museum heads are connected to the fiends that start the wars to obtain the relics and or skeletal remains.

jerry
26th May 2014, 02:15
A free pdf download on the very topic here covers a lot of material, including a ton of researched referenced. Literally proving the cover up of these ancient giants http://www.academia.edu/4693378/A_TRADITION_OF_GIANTS_The_Elite_Social_Hierarchy_o f_American_Prehistory

Atlas
2nd September 2014, 14:15
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divers/sandiegogiant.jpg

Source: http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83045396/1908-06-07/ed-1/seq-17/

Atlas
2nd September 2014, 14:38
and this:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090706045028/t__/teamico/images/4/40/TamilNaduGiantAerial.jpg

The Tsunami Giant is one of the five mini-viral marketing subjects for Shadow of the Colossus. First posted on viral hub site Giantology on October 6, 2005 (twelve days before the game was first released), this was the second of the hoaxes to be posted (the first was the Jebal-Barez skeleton, posted the day before). The hoax featured Valus, whose remains had been washed up on the shores of Tamil Nadu.

Source: http://teamico.wikia.com/wiki/Tamil_Nadu_tsunami_giant

Bill Ryan
2nd September 2014, 16:28
------

There are MANY 'giant' photos which have been photoshopped. This one was not...

http://projectavalon.net/photo_of_Giant_Strand_magazine_1895.gif

That's from this book (recommended!)

http://projectavalon.net/Jonathan_Gray_Lost_World_of_Giants_2006.pdf

onawah
2nd September 2014, 16:42
Gerald Clark in this interview
59yd5xyJJzI
that was posted on the Up at Ranch thread
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch-And-Beyond&p=864734&viewfull=1#post864734
...said that the Annunaki, if they stayed too long on planet Earth, began to grow into giants.
That being one reason, apparently, that they kept coming and going, and it seems to explain a lot...

Atlas
2nd September 2014, 17:20
------

The original publication is available here: https://archive.org/stream/StrandMagazine60/Strand60#page/n45/mode/2up

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/irishgiant.jpg

Observer1964
2nd September 2014, 17:21
dp-RjR2shVE

dRuxw-nZoJw

Atlas
2nd September 2014, 17:40
Here is another Giant:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/giantmummy1.jpg
(Arizona weekly journal-miner, December 12, 1900 (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn85032938/1900-12-12/ed-1/seq-2/))

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/giantmummy2.jpg
(El Paso daily herald, December 14, 1900 (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn86064199/1900-12-14/ed-1/seq-3/))

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/giantmummy3.jpg
---------------------------
(David Hatcher Childress in Lost Cities and Ancient Mysteries of the Southerwest (http://books.google.com/books/about/Lost_Cities_and_Ancient_Mysteries_of_the.html?id=u 7qkglM24OsC&redir_esc=y))

Bill Ryan
2nd September 2014, 18:41
More...

http://projectavalon.net/giant-human-skeletons-uncovered-in-Wisconsin-Burial-Mound.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/giant-skeletons-lake-delevan-wisconsin-151x300.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/giant-skeletons-maple-creek-wisconsin-276x300.jpg

GoodETxSG
2nd September 2014, 19:33
Hello Bill,
I asked this on another Thread... I am still curious. :)

"Re: Does the metal library really exist??

Bill,
Since living in the region have you or any of your local crew made any expidetions to Ecuador's mentioned cave's or other controversial archaelogogy sites? On that note to Peru or surrounding area's? Those seem to be some very interesting filming opportunities and chances to make contacts in your area to "Dig Up" some exciting new information and be apart of history. I know you guys keep quite busy as it is, I was just curious if that had been done or was on the agenda.

Thank you much both OP and contributors to this Thread,
Corey"

More...

http://projectavalon.net/giant-human-skeletons-uncovered-in-Wisconsin-Burial-Mound.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/giant-skeletons-lake-delevan-wisconsin-151x300.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/giant-skeletons-maple-creek-wisconsin-276x300.jpg

GrnEggsNHam
2nd September 2014, 19:48
Haven't read the thread yet and am signing out for the day. Just wanted to throw this out there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan

After reading the OP that is what I thought of. Looking forward to reading through this thread tomorrow.

Atlas
2nd September 2014, 23:29
this book (recommended!)

Thank you Bill, I read the book and I want to add a correction. The book says:

In Agadir, Morocco, the French captain La Fanechere discovered a complete arsenal of hunting weapons, including 500 double-edged axes weighing 17½ pounds. It has been calculated that to handle such an axe, one would need hands of a size proportionate to a giant with a height of at least 13 feet.

This is not true. Denis Saurat, in his 1955 book La Religion Des Geants (http://www.scribd.com/doc/183979195/La-Religion-Des-Geants-Denis-Saurat) (The religion of the giants) wrote:

[...] bifaces weighing four to five kilos (9 to 11 pounds), tools for the carving of the stone, which could only be used by men of four meters high, have just been discovered in Morocco

This also is (partly) wrong. I read the articles written by La Fanechere (http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/author/auteur_bspf_237) (in French) and he did not report such finding.

What was printed at the time is this:

M. L. Burkhalter recently drew attention to the existence of large prehistoric instruments and reported on the bifaces of the Sandjack of Latakia (Syria) that weigh 3 to 4 kilos (6.5 to 9 pounds) (source (http://www.persee.fr/articleAsPDF/bspf_0249-7638_1955_num_52_3_3179/article_bspf_0249-7638_1955_num_52_3_3179.pdf))

Add Denis Saurat's 11 pounds to Burkhalter's 6.5 pounds and you get Jonathan Gray's 17½ pounds.

What La Fanechere found is this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/La-Fanechere2.jpg

I recently reported to our colleague Burkhalter a sandstone biface from Ain Fritissa (South of Guercif, Eastern Morocco) [...] This huge tool [...] weights 4 kg 150 (9.149 pounds) (source (http://www.persee.fr/renderPage/bspf_0249-7638_1955_num_52_9_3260/0/800/bspf_0249-7638_1955_num_52_9_T1_0537_0000.jpg))

Big tools yes but nope sorry, no giant axes this time...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/giants/La%20Fanechere.jpg

Atlas
1st November 2015, 08:32
This bone has been in the vaults of of the medical school at WITS University, Johannesburg since the early 1960s, when it was found by miners in a mine in northern Namibia:

http://consciouslifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/giant-bones-in-South-Africa.jpg

Professor Francis Thackeray shows Michael Tellinger and friends the rarely seen part of the upper leg bone with hip joint of a giant:
SnAgOagVO2c

Sueanne47
12th August 2016, 16:34
I came across this video, there are drawings of giants that made the obelisks, and unearthed skeletons, the guy speaking said giants have been found from 17ft - 98ft!

E1O7O-mOgYo

Sue

Atlas
12th August 2016, 20:31
No doubt Giants are real and have always been. i.e. Elizabeth Cambage, height: 6′ 8″
http://pre14.deviantart.net/f0a6/th/pre/i/2014/113/4/9/liz_cambage_at_melbourne_cup_by_lowerrider-d7fksvr.jpg
Robert Wadlow, height: 8′ 11″
http://main-designyoutrust.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Robert-Wadlow-1-650x951.jpg
[...] The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of great stature. And there we saw the GIANTS, the sons of Anak, which come of the GIANTS: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so were we in their sight" (Numbers 13:28-33) http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/giants2.htm

Bill Ryan
12th August 2016, 21:02
[Mod note]

I've just merged 9 (nine) threads about giants into this one. Enjoy. :)

ghostrider
13th August 2016, 02:29
Giants are the link to off world human beings coming to earth and mixing with evas , producing a new species , us smaller human beings with shorter life spans than our off world forefathers who were taller and lived to be 1,000 years old...

CurEus
15th August 2016, 23:21
LA Marzulli speaks about the Giant of Khandahar and the soldiers who killed it. He is doing quite a bit of research in this area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A

Franro
28th December 2016, 23:00
I do have Some reservations concerning the posts by Bill and Atlas. First of all a human body being fossilized is extremely rare and secondly this giant was shown by a "showman". It was not uncommon in the 19th century and even in the early 20th century for showman to concoct or have concocted Some oddity to show to the public for a fee, to make a living.
This photo looks a lot like a manmade fake in a box. So to me this is not photoshopped but a real one dipicting a fake body.

Franro
29th December 2016, 00:08
This Southafrican footprint poster by Observer1964 is impossible if it is really granite , which is igneous rock. So in order to make an imprint it has to be soft hence bloody hot. And i wonder if these giants had the technology to erect megalithic buildings why didn't they think of footwear?

Foxie Loxie
29th December 2016, 00:16
Am wondering if you are refering to the giant footprint Michael Tellinger stands beside? There is a similar photo of a man in South America standing beside a giant footprint.

Franro
29th December 2016, 00:50
There is no "American investigation museum" in Philadelphia.

Paul
29th December 2016, 01:43
There is no "American investigation museum" in Philadelphia.

Perhaps not now, but perhaps there was such a museum back in the 1880's, when this horned skull was reportedly found in Pennsylvania ?

thunder24
29th December 2016, 02:51
No doubt Giants are real and have always been. i.e. Elizabeth Cambage, height: 6′ 8″
http://pre14.deviantart.net/f0a6/th/pre/i/2014/113/4/9/liz_cambage_at_melbourne_cup_by_lowerrider-d7fksvr.jpg

im six four. The pic with this lady looks photo shopped to me... or these people are hobbits... even if they are five foot tall that pic makes them look ridiculously short... her crouch is just below
there chest...come on

Whiskey_Mystic
29th December 2016, 03:11
The pic with this lady looks photo shopped to me...

Her left hand looks smaller than her right. Photoshop.

A Voice from the Mountains
29th December 2016, 05:29
The pic with this lady looks photo shopped to me...

Her left hand looks smaller than her right. Photoshop.

Come on, man. You know, they gave you her name, too. Saying it's photoshopped only takes 1 second whereas Googling her name takes 3 seconds so maybe that's where the problem lies?

But no, it's not photoshopped. The woman is actually 6'8". She's a basketball player.

http://img05.deviantart.net/19bf/i/2014/011/5/3/elizabeth_cambage_sports_awards_by_lowerrider-d71renp.jpg

http://orig00.deviantart.net/bab7/f/2014/072/7/f/eliz_cambage_tall_by_lowerrider-d7a2pq8.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Elizabeth+Cambage+Standard+Life+Team+GB+Women+Fi0p zJVP8EZl.jpg

http://orig00.deviantart.net/6a56/f/2012/308/1/8/elizabeth_cambage_hug_by_lowerrider-d5jxnm7.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Liz+Cambage+Celebs+Attend+Melbourne+Cup+Day+_41H1S RK_Shl.jpg

Elizabeth "Liz" Cambage (born 18 August 1991) is an Australian female professional basketball player who plays with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls in the Chinese Women's Basketball League and the Australian Opals. She most recently played for the Tulsa Shock of the Women's National Basketball Association.[1]

She was born on 18 August 1991.[2][3] Cambage was born in London to a Nigerian father and Australian mother. Her parents separated when Cambage was three months old and Cambage moved to Australia with her mother. First settling in Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, the family then moved to Melbourne and later the Mornington Peninsula.[4][5]

She is 203 centimetres (6 ft 8 in) tall.[3][6][7] She was teased about her height in school. At the age of ten she was 6 ft tall, reaching 6'5" by the time she was 14. She started playing basketball at her mother's suggestion when she was 10 as a way to make friends.[5]

She plays center.[3][8] In 2009, she played in the Under-20 Australian National Championships,[9] and the ABC suggested she could be the next Lauren Jackson.[5] The only international players surpassing Cambage are the late Margo Dydek, at 7 ft 2 in (2.18 m), and the late Sue Geh, at 2.05 metres (6 ft 9 in) tall.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Cambage

Look, there they give you two names of other basketball players who are even taller. In the age of the Internet it's really easy to find things like this, but you have to put forth at least a little bit of effort before throwing around "fake" and "photoshopped." I could understand if it were some big complicated subject but this just makes me facepalm.

Star Mariner
29th December 2016, 13:54

im six four. The pic with this lady looks photo shopped to me... or these people are hobbits... even if they are five foot tall that pic makes them look ridiculously short... her crouch is just below
there chest...come on

In defence of thunder, this did not look right to me either. On closer investigation with photoshop, taking some approximate measurements based on the stated height of 6ft 8", I concluded pretty quickly that the man and woman standing next to her would be roughly 4ft 8" tall. Which is unlikely...

Lo and behold, I stumbled across the original image:
https://racewearrunway.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/17_basketballer-liz-cambage-soars-in-searing-floral.jpg?w=795

Thus the earlier assertion that the originally posted image of this (still very tall) lady to be photshopped, was entirely correct.

29th December 2016, 20:22
I guess some people have a lot of time on their hands, to go around photoshopping pictures of people who are already extraordinarily tall.

I just ordered this book earlier this month and it's full of reports from credible sources going back over 200 years of remains of giants being dug up in North America: https://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Ancient-Giants-North-America/dp/1516851986

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/416vgvUvP-L._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

East Sun
2nd January 2017, 23:47
we are not the top of the food line by a long shot

Whiskey_Mystic
17th February 2017, 07:52
Thread necromancy. This is a favorite topic of mine.

Hard to find good videos on this subject. Here is one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPX6qg4zZRI

Foxie Loxie
17th February 2017, 16:15
Thanks so much, Whiskey, amazing information!! :Party:

Whiskey_Mystic
21st May 2017, 17:59
------

http://projectavalon.net/photo_of_Giant_Strand_magazine_1895.gif

That's from this book (recommended!)

Just getting to this book now and it is a great read. Thought provoking and entertaining.

EFO
22nd May 2017, 05:28
Am wondering if you are refering to the giant footprint Michael Tellinger stands beside? There is a similar photo of a man in South America standing beside a giant footprint.

Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old - South Africa (2:58)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw

uzn
3rd June 2017, 10:00
Giant Footprints in ancient Temple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjbaW0mBJ8

uzn
13th August 2017, 12:43
Hugh Newman - Giant Skeletons Discovered, When Giants Roamed the Earth
Video by Nexus Magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB61D_MibVI

uzn
23rd August 2017, 12:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7Ayt6Czzg

uzn
9th September 2017, 12:20
Grutte Pier’s Giant Helmet

http://greaterancestors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/gianthelmet1.jpg

Pier Gerlofs Donia: The Giant Frisian Warrior
Frisians are  the tallest people in the world. Dutch people are the tallest as a nation and Frisians, who live in the north of the country, are the tallest in the land. Here is the giant helmet of Frisian freedom fighter Grutte Pier (around 1500) who was a giant.
While many of these nicknames all mean the same thing, and in English, is translated as Great / Big Pier. This is a reference to his legendary size and strength
“Pier was so strong that he could bend a coin using just his thumb and forefinger. Another legend attesting to his great strength is that he was able to pick up a plough with just one hand.”
“Pier brandished a Biedenhänder, a sword that was wielded with two hands. ‘Grutte Pier’s Sword’ is today kept in the Fries Museum in Leeuwarden. This weapon is as tall as the legendary warrior himself, and weighs 6.6 kg (14.6 lbs)”
http://greaterancestors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/GIANTHELMET2.jpg
The helmet of Grutte Pier is not acromegalia in shape. It is unlikely that Pier was a genetic malfunction, or some mutation of nature. It is more likely that this is a case of revertion. Or just a case of greater maturity which has now faded in our current times.  This giant helmet is kept in the museum of the city of Leeuwarden Friesland, Netherlands.
Robert Wadlow and the Giant Helmet!
The helmet of Grutte Pier would wobble around even on the pituitary malfunctioned skull of Robert Wadlow.  This helmet is an important hard evidence for giants as the runt-hunters and Wadlow fanatics may say that the sword of Grutte Pier is a ceremonial, making up pretending  that there is some ceremony, imagining a normal size man using a giant sword for show. What this helmet does is debunk the idea of giant swords being ceremonial. No ceremony can be imagined for the sword, in conjunction with the helmet.   This may very well be the catalyst in setting the record straight that all of these giant swords, axes and other weapons are usable, and to size of their giant wearers.

His Sword:
https://i0.wp.com/zweilawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/piergerlofsdonia-2.jpg

Source:
http://greaterancestors.com/grutte-piers-giant-helmet/

uzn
9th September 2017, 12:36
There is a giant Sword called Norimitsu Odachi in Japan located in Kibitsu Shrine.
https://a3.cdn.japantravel.com/photo/16051-94999/800/okayama-the-exquisite-kibitsu-shrine-94999.jpg
The Norimitsu Odachi is a huge sword from Japan. It is so large, in fact, that it was said to have been wielded by a giant. Apart from the basic knowledge of it having been forged in the 15th century AD, measuring 3.77 meters (12.37 ft.) in length, and weighing as much as 14.5 kg (31.97 lbs.), this impressive sword is shrouded in mystery.
http://www.geishasblade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/odachi-26.jpg

Normal size relations between sword and warrior:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Samurai_wearing_a_nodachi_%28field_sword%29.png

備州長船法光 - Bishu Osafune Norimitsu (dated 1447)
Total length: 377 cm
Blade length: 227 cm
Weight: 14,5 kg

http://greaterancestors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/GIANTSWORDJAP2.png

The rusty Blade alone
http://japantrip.tripod.com/nodachi/norimitsu_odachi.jpg

another giant Sword in Japan:
太郎太刀 - Taroutachi (It is described being sword Makara Naotaka used in 1570 at battle of Anegawa) Blade length: 220 cm Weight: 4,5 kg
http://www.touken-niigata.jp/img/kansho_230910_2.jpg

yet another big one:
Odachi made by 三家正吉 Sanie Masayoshi (dated 1843) Blade length: 224 cm
http://pds2.exblog.jp/pds/1/201306/20/79/e0040579_521570.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6229/6324932437_7e201b28b7_b.jpg

Foxie Loxie
9th September 2017, 12:42
Amazing! Thanks, uzn! :clapping:

uzn
9th September 2017, 12:47
And of Course the famous Minoan Axes. Archeologists are fine with them because they keep telling everybody they were just for decoration purposes.

http://i.imgur.com/fW7GnJ2.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ab/75/6b/ab756b9c4d8ae51e2a0b2371d538a6b8.jpg

and here a lot of giant axes that were found
http://www.lazerhorse.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/053.jpg

Foxie Loxie
9th September 2017, 12:59
Put these together with the huge footprints & what do you have?! :doh:

Ewan
10th September 2017, 10:00
Put these together with the huge footprints & what do you have?! :doh:

A splitting headache?

:blushing:

Foxie Loxie
10th September 2017, 13:43
How about a race of GIANTS?! :clapping:

Star Mariner
22nd September 2017, 13:58
It would be interesting to see a forensic analysis of the those swords and axe-heads, to see if there is any DNA/blood evidence lodged in the pits and micro-crevices of the metal. These can last for centuries. If present, it would strongly suggest these weapons were not merely ceremonial, but actually wielded in battle.

mojo
26th September 2017, 23:16
Do you suppose there is ongoing research to bring the giants back? Where might they get viable DNA in the bones marrow?

Foxie Loxie
27th September 2017, 20:58
Interesting question! But since mainstream science doesn't even admit they existed....how can they clone them? :confused:

:ROFL:

uzn
1st October 2017, 08:23
The Ming Tombs, Nanking, 1874
http://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz/gBcpx4alCcTwBzhxs4UWtbrZgBWiavkZ0bMlu6rpQoicTtv1vm jHNQlt4u5pKNPFg3aDibmeBDml2UicbtI1dIGodg/0

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9EYHE3PCZozxDcLkERxB-BrzfRjWywBT4buq-Ed4v5ezwpQja

There are many Ming Tombs in China, and all of them have a sacret way to them. Guarded by Stonegiants, stone animals and two columns.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Ming_Dynasty_Tombs_-_Plan.JPG

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/THE_MING_TOMBS%2C_NANKING.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Ming_Tombs.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Ming-Tomb.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/STONE_ANIMALS%2C_MING_TOMBS.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Ming_Tombs_Fifth.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Ming_Tombs_Fourth.jpg

uzn
1st October 2017, 08:24
http://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz/gBcpx4alCcSSKHckFXP3OwwcZGuKST9bYNoWch12aSwdTiaxT7 iciaJbBLvic6GI41ZG1WQwOyR0EMS81WNTHWnoZQ/0

Actual Tomb at Nanking
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Ming-Tomb_2.jpg

These guys are also among the known animals. They are called Dragonfish.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/MingQilinDragonFish.jpg

Foxie Loxie
1st October 2017, 13:24
Amazing pictures...thanks, uzn!! :sun:

uzn
3rd October 2017, 09:56
Open Minds Conference DK. Speaker is Hugh Newman. The topic is ancient Giants (with a capital G ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F61QHCIbiys
For a long time, it was thought that giants were just part of folklore, but recent research into old documents, newspapers, journals, first-hand reports and academic sources now suggests that they may have been a reality.

Megalithic researcher Hugh Newman investigates giants and megalithic structures from around the world asking: did giants build the ancient stone circles, pyramids and earthworks? Was it the Nephilim, Gog and Magog, King Og of Bashan or the Titans of ancient Greece?

Hugh looks at anatomic anomalies such as double rows of teeth and six fingers and toes, and has uncovered over 1500 accounts of giant skeletons between 7ft and 18 ft tall being unearthed around the world that question the historical timeline.

Hugh Newman is an explorer, megalithomaniac and co-author of Giants on Record: America’s Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and Smithsonian Files (2015) with Jim Vieira, and author of Earth Grids:

The Secret Pattern of Gaia’s Sacred Sites (2008). He has been a regular guest on History Channel’s Ancient Aliens and Search for the Lost Giants. He has had articles published in Atlantis Rising (US), New Dawn (Australia) and numerous other publications. As well as organising the Megalithomania conferences and tours, he has spoken at events in the UK, Malta, France, Peru, Egypt, Bosnia and North America. He lives in Wiltshire, England.

Foxie Loxie
3rd October 2017, 17:38
Thanks,uzn....Love The Giants!!! Amazing presentation! :highfive:

Star Tsar
14th February 2018, 04:51
If you are a big tree... but these are something else!

MegalithomaniaUK

http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/images/2014-top-banner-2.jpg

Giants On Record: Massive Stone Axes Of The Ancient American Mound Builders

Published 13th February 2018

Giantologists Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman examine two giant stone axes weighing 33 lb (15 kg) and 14.5 lb (6.6 kg) found in a mound in Calhoun County, Illinois in 1904. Hugh travels to Mississippi to meet artifact collector Brock Smith to look at one of the pieces as well as some Clovis arrowheads and other artifacts. Brock kindly sent the large axe to Jim's house in New England where he and Hugh examine it and discuss this and other oversized artifacts found in America and around the world, including two axes from collector Steven Cannon and one 27 inch axe from Chris L. Lesley.

GeQxZ5W0q9k

uzn
27th May 2018, 09:22
Syria : Ain-Dara, Ischtartemple at Azaz/Afrin

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Ain_Dara_Alp6.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/SYRIE_294.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/SYRIE_293.jpg

https://static.panoramio.com.storage.googleapis.com/photos/large/15727830.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Ain_Dara_Lion%27s_face_%284089627489%29.jpg

Foxie Loxie
27th May 2018, 11:37
There seem to be a great many of these giant footprints around the world! Amazing stuff! :highfive:

uzn
3rd June 2018, 21:06
Vases with possible axe swinging Giants on them.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4131/5213956247_db6d43f82d_b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/d2/fd/cad2fde491966cc689a484d10f044a56.png

PS: What Zeus holds there is what the Indians call Vajra.
For reference:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/21/39/542139544a05158b22b4678ee457e1fb.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/38/5a/68385a40bb092cd1b51e73b7dd62080e--mean-people-good-people.jpg

By the way also Marduk fighting Tiamat used the same weapon as the Indian gods ;)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png

Here Vajrasattva holds a closed Vajra in her hand (from Nepal).
https://www.burmese-art.com/assets/cache/vajrasattva-statue-7-1000x1000.jpg

Foxie Loxie
4th June 2018, 22:09
So cool, uzn...thanks for connecting the pictures! :highfive:

uzn
15th July 2018, 19:06
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/19/d6/85/19d6855dbd0ad491676479c9fd2e3d51--ancient-aliens-the-times.jpg

Valerie Villars
15th July 2018, 19:24
Holy moly uzn, where is the above photo from? And when? What's the "official" explanation for that?

uzn
15th July 2018, 20:27
It´s been circulating a while in social Networks. Has not been disproven. Little is known exept it´s underwater with three divers. I would not sceam out : that´s me on that photo ;)

Star Mariner
15th July 2018, 20:43
That's one big letter-opener! Interesting.

Although it doesn't necessarily mean Giant, there's all sorts of weirdness in this world [artworks, statues] that might one day be similarly misinterpreted if dug up.

https://blog.knife-depot.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/12932884_10153712205773425_179505122995962230_n.jp g

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/76/ab/ce/76abce2e3bc6a97b1e9525d80b65b9ac--monday-pics-spoon-art.jpg

https://goldenopenings.com/assets/images/prop.jpg

Foxie Loxie
15th July 2018, 22:28
Too funny!! :clapping:

Valerie Villars
16th July 2018, 01:44
It´s been circulating a while in social Networks. Has not been disproven. Little is known exept it´s underwater with three divers. I would not sceam out : that´s me on that photo ;)

What do you mean that's you in that photo? With the knife? If so, tell the story, please.

uzn
16th July 2018, 09:38

What do you mean that's you in that photo? With the knife? If so, tell the story, please.

No Valerie, just saying if real it would be wise not to sceam to loud.

Did You See Them
16th July 2018, 11:24
It must be very a light weight knife to be lifted and held so easily !
also there are no signs on the surrounding sea floor of disturbance if it was "excavated" from there !

uzn
16th July 2018, 12:45
It must be very a light weight knife to be lifted and held so easily !
also there are no signs on the surrounding sea floor of disturbance if it was "excavated" from there !

Things underwater weight a third of what they weight over water.

Paul
17th July 2018, 03:40
No ... the ratio of an object's weight in air, versus in water, on the earth's surface near sea level, varies dramatically with the density of the object.

Gold has a density 19 times water, so displaces only 1/19-th of its weight when in water, so weighs (presses downward) almost the same whether in air or water.

Balsa wood has a density about 1/7-th that of water, so displaces seven times its weight when in water, and floats (presses upward) with the ability to support six times its weight above water.

Portland cement, with a density of about 1.5 times water, will behave as you describe. If you have 3 pounds of it in the air, it will displace about 2 pounds of water when submersed, leaving it to still weigh (press down) with a weight of 1 pound, which is one-third of its 3 pound weight in air.

DeDukshyn
17th July 2018, 04:22
No ... the ratio of an object's weight in air, versus in water, on the earth's surface near sea level, varies dramatically with the density of the object.

Gold has a density 19 times water, so displaces only 1/19-th of its weight when in water, so weighs (presses downward) almost the same whether in air or water.

Balsa wood has a density about 1/7-th that of water, so displaces seven times its weight when in water, and floats (presses upward) with the ability to support six times its weight above water.

Portland cement, with a density of about 1.5 times water, will behave as you describe. If you have 3 pounds of it in the air, it will displace about 2 pounds of water when submersed, leaving it to still weigh (press down) with a weight of 1 pound, which is one-third of its 3 pound weight in air.

Now that I give that some thought, air, also being a fluid (mechanically) like water, must also render a similar effect. Since people can vary in density from person to person, it's not quite a consistent scale for all people, and the term "heavy boned" might actually have some truth to it literally, though I imagine the effect is nearly imperceptible in air as opposed to water. -- anyway, just some rambling nerd thought ... :) ...

17th July 2018, 06:06
Holy moly uzn, where is the above photo from? And when? What's the "official" explanation for that?

The shape of the knife looks modern. Notice the knob on the handle end looks like the way they make steel knives with the steel bar all the way through the handle for additional strength. It looks like that kind of design, but carved into a thin sheet of rock.

And I don't know what kind of rock that is, but if it's some kind of gray slate, that stuff is so brittle you might be able to break than thin piece in half just by waving it around in the air, if you were strong enough to wield it.

I don't know of any ancient knives that following that type of design. There are giant Minoan axes but even those have analogs in regular-sized Minoan axes, and even the giants who could have wielded the largest Minoan axes would still have been smaller than anyone wielding that knife to proper scale.

Paul
17th July 2018, 14:16
though I imagine the effect is nearly imperceptible in air as opposed to water
However, when comparing being whacked in the head with a helium filled balloon, versus a water filled balloon, the effect can be quite perceptible ... :) ...

Foxie Loxie
17th July 2018, 14:20
Good! I'm glad we got all THAT settled! :spit:

uzn
18th July 2018, 20:20
https://www.sciencealert.com/images/articles/processed/DiverArchaeologist_web_1024.jpg

Webz Libri
22nd January 2019, 03:36
Pictures without context are awesome!

bogdan9310
31st January 2019, 20:49
https://i.postimg.cc/MTrjNF6s/FB-IMG-1547993289746.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/WbZJY8Qn/FB-IMG-1547993310179.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/pds956F2/FB-IMG-1547993323501.jpg

Ol' Roy
1st February 2019, 18:45
Why not have giant humans? Even to this day we have basketball players 7ft- 7"6> Just my thinking, the atmosphere was different, especially when we had dinosaurs roaming the earth! I know humans came a lot latter> at least I believe! There are so many hoaxes out there! CGI etc! That might be scary if they were still with us! When I was in college at University of Kentucky I had a class with 2 basketball players, they were both about 7'1 or 2. Friends a little bit I am 5'11, They stood on the bottom step, me on top and we were Eye level! So it is possible we are growing again! Well I am 3'" taller than my dad and 5" taller than my grand dad! Better health care MAYBE! Not better nutrition!

Webz Libri
6th February 2019, 07:15
Genesis verse 6:4 does not say ‘giants’—it says Nefilim

Sitchin says..."What, then, does the term Nefilim mean? Stemming from the Semitic root NFL ("to be cast down"), it means exactly what it says: It means those who were cast down upon Earth!"

Biglino says:... Nephilìm - Traditionally, this term is translated as “giants”: as in the Greek “Version of the Seventy”, which expressly refers to ghìgantes. However, the Hebrew root of the verb nafàl, hence the term Nephilìm, means “to fall, to come down, to descend” or also, by extension, “decay”. Thus the quoted verse could (should!) be more correctly translated with the following meaning: “At that time on Earth there were those who had fallen, descended”. In these terms the problem of interpretation would disappear because, as it is not about giants, it would neither be necessary to determine their origins, nor whether they were the product of the new unions or not. So, very simply, the Bible tells us that in those days those who “descended” from heaven still lived on Earth.

koundinya
1st March 2019, 15:24
I read that at the time this (our) Solar System was formed some 5 Billion years ago (Called ARIDU), Founders or Creators started seeding the Planets, the process called Panspermia. Earth was called Terra at that time. The Reptilians or Aryans from Orion Constellations created Androgynous beings called NAM'LU (may be another name for Nephilim).

http://www.funny-potato.com/images/halloween/halloween-skeleton.jpg

Angels1981
5th March 2019, 19:04
Funny how you mentioned this. I was with some friends and all three of us saw them in a kind of alternative universe. We were driving down the motorway and one friend went WT you know what was that? and the three of us looked across and seen a miner giant with a miner cap on with a light on it walking alongside the trees. He didn't see us as he was in another dimension but we definitely seen him and his head stood over the tree tops.

DNA
5th March 2019, 19:58
Not to be that guy, but all of these photos are fake. There is only one real surviving photo of a real giant, that is the photo taken by Ralph Glidden of an 8 ft skeleton with six fingers and two rows of teeth, taken from his dig on Catalina island off the California coast.