PDA

View Full Version : What Made You Happy Today?

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 02:02
Hi everyone -

I was looking for the appropriate place to share a video that made me happy, and hopeful about humanity that I stumbled upon today. I realized, there doesn't seem to be such a thread - and just like the mainstream news - when all you get is the negative, you forget to appreciate the positive. :high5:

I would love to check in daily to see something what made you smile today, or brought you some form of peace or happiness etc. I guess this is a bit off-topic as such, but in another way, it's really the point :nod:

So share your happy thought or moment with all of us ♥
I'll begin with the next post - :cool:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

So - today I am thrilled to share with you this video that made my day and gave me hope :)

9DItbharEN8

Orph
7th November 2011, 02:15
It's sunday for me, so I have the day off. That in itself is enough to make me happy, but what I really like to do is to take a nap. For me, (lazy person that I am), one of life's pleasures, and which brings a smile to my face, is just taking a nap. If it's sunny and warm, I'll nap out in the sun. If it's cold or rainy, I'll curl up in a warm blanket and nap on the couch. But nap I will!! So, that's what made me happy today. :sleep:

Whiskey_Mystic
7th November 2011, 02:15
Today it was a delicious bowl of chicken soup.

Samsara
7th November 2011, 02:20
I spent the afternoon playing outside with my grandson. That always makes me happy! :)

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 02:25
Thank you all for sharing!
I relate with them all and so happy to share a bit of your "happy vibes" :D
:grouphug:

Lettherebelight
7th November 2011, 02:31
Well, this may sound silly, but i did the hoovering around the house, then I did the laundry,
and I felt happy...does that make me a saddo? :washing:

Also, I like Abraham Lincoln's quote...
' People are about as happy as they decide to be.'

Heyoka_11
7th November 2011, 02:39
Great thread Fundy Gemini..keep 'em coming!

What made me happy.....well let me think about that.

I woke up breathing, and that's gets every day off to a good start. :)

Got a friends request from lettherebelight. How's that? Making a new friend always makes me happy!

Oh, and a couple of PM's from a dear friend. You can't beat that!

Stirred the pot on the "Here and Now" thread. Always good for a laugh :lol:

Fed the birds outside my office. They were quite happy, and so was I.

The expectation of returning home this evening after twelve days away with work.

That'll do.......as I could ramble on for hours!

There are always things to be happy about.

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 02:48
Well, this may sound silly, but i did the hoovering around the house, then I did the laundry,
and I felt happy...does that make me a saddo? :washing:

Also, I like Abraham Lincoln's quote...
' People are about as happy as they decide to be.'

:tea: haha lettherebelight - no way that makes you a "saddo" it makes you industrious! ;)
I personally LOVE hanging the clothes on the line, and smelling how fresh and clean they are when I take them down -
it's all about appreciating the simple pleasures in life (and a good cup of coffee!!)
:P

Eagle
7th November 2011, 02:54
Knowing that there is something more coming and that we are all a part of it, not looking at the negative changes but the positve ones

Carolin
7th November 2011, 03:00
Family dinner with delicious food and a few cotton candy martinis :party:

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 03:11
:popcorn:AWESOME you guys--- I'm loving this thread :hippie:
~ Thank you all for sharing! *cheers for us*

7th November 2011, 03:16
Was just standing outside taking in the night sky, stars the moon shining through as the clouds momentarily break from the storm and in the forefront of the sky I saw the silhouette of a winged One, some people call them angels, that took my breath away.

Nora

we are all related

lightning23
7th November 2011, 03:17
:closed::closed:

Centauro
7th November 2011, 18:18
I found that a friend loves me, I love him too..... :)

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 18:21
So HAPPY for you Centauro!

:)♥:)

Lord Sidious
7th November 2011, 18:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G2rRorhtN6Y

Ofra, as per usual.

benevolentcrow
7th November 2011, 18:33
Woke up and built a warm cozy fire in the wood stove. Watched 3 deer meander across the back yard. Went to pick up my 14month old grand daughter Nella to watch her while my daughter works. She is a delightful soul, full of charm and humor. Fed her breakfast (all organic) she is eating very healthy foods! Then put her down for a nap and I am taking a break. So far I have a happy heart! Hope everyone here has the same!

Samsara
7th November 2011, 18:49
It's a beautiful sunny and warm November day, which is quite unusual in my area. Spent some quiet time outside in the sun with my two cats, then had a surprise visit from my daughter, then saw Koko tickling Robin Williams (on another thread from TheOne), then this awesome version of Kashmir by Lord Sidious' Goddess.

Can it get better than this ? (of course it can...)

Peace to All

Robstar
7th November 2011, 19:44
This video made my day today. It starts off with still pictures but the video is amazing.

http://vimeo.com/31158841

Ruby L.
7th November 2011, 19:48
Thanks for starting this thread, Fundy, and for the heartwarming video you opened it with. The mama cow must've been so happy to have her baby back, and the calf must've been relieved to be back, safe at home. (And excited to tell its' friends about the motorcycle ride it experienced, too! :lol: )

Funny, I was just thinking some moments ago that, with so much doom and gloom news around as of late, it'd be great to have a positive, sunlight-in-your soul, sweet news thread around. I was just going to start one when I bumped into yours; am smiling at the synchronicity!

And, as if that coincidence wasn't enough, I was also going to open the thread with a video... about cows! Well, more specifically, about cows and jazz. Came across this video today and it made my heart smile big:

lXKDu6cdXLI

Arrowwind
7th November 2011, 19:54
So I've been dealing with potatoes lately
hundreds of them as the harvest comes it.
Potatoes make me really happy,
to pull them from the ground
in their roundness, their strength
their endurance over the winter
even the blueness of their blossoms
and th humming bees that dance upon them
the sprouts that grow and grow with not much from me
in their inherent will to survive
and to be just a potato
even the blight
that took down their greens in the last month
they truly are beautiful
and when I brush them
and prepare them for storage
I am smiling

Eagle
7th November 2011, 19:58
My wife calls me at work, out of the blue, just to talk.

Ellisa
7th November 2011, 20:11
Lovely posts--- there's so much to be happy about. I planted some seedlings and finally got tomatoes planted, and now it's raining! That makes me happy!

PS What is a 'cotton candy martini"? Just the name sounds happy!

crosby
7th November 2011, 20:18
being a christmas freak, i pulled my decorations out to get them ready for the holidays. when i pulled out my santas, i felt very happy. that nostalgic feeling of the anticipation of the season. i liked that. thanks for the thread. it is fantastic.
warmest regards, corson

Peace of Mind
7th November 2011, 20:26
On my way to work, I had a fleeting glimpse of children playing in their school playground. It reminded me of when I was their age….enjoying the moment without a care in the world.

Peace

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 20:33
!!! Every Single Post Here is a Blessing !!!

Cow Jazz & Murmurations!!
Sounds like a wonderful Band - hahaha- great videos

OMG - Love it you guys ... Thank you SO MUCH for sharing

:) :) :) :)

Ruby L.
7th November 2011, 20:39
Cow Jazz & Murmurations!!
Sounds like a wonderful Band

Oooh! That seriously just made my head buzz! :lol:

transiten
7th November 2011, 21:32
Great thread thanks! Makes me happy:wave:

"There's something in the Air,
Cows and Calfs everywhere" :cow:

The other day i was reading a flyer about Animal Rights looking into the big brown eyes of a calf, put on the radio and there was a humour show musing about cows and the newborn interest for those cool creatures. Posted this story in another thread commenting on the cow avatar of our mod Paul, symbolizing "patience" and now this thread with the moving rescue of the calf and the musicloving cows.

In "Signposts, The Universe is Whispering to You" Denise Linn says:

The cow symbolizes Peace and Calmness, (something we might need here on Avalon?)

The cow can also be a symbol for Patience and Passive Persistence. (Some other useful charactristics?)

In some cultures the cow represents the Earth, the Moon and the Maternal and in Hinduism the Cow and the Bull, the Regenerative Force of the Universe. (A common goal maybe?)

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Centauro
7th November 2011, 23:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6YXoBcu5Oo&feature=fvsr

To all those under the spell of Love

Roland

Centauro
7th November 2011, 23:09
Moon So Blue Tonight

Oh dear moon so blue tonight.
You know there ain't no angels at my side.
Friends here now and gone so far,
Speak of memories and times that passed.
Oh dear moon so blue and lonesome in the sky.

Take me home above so right.
Take me in, I was with you last night.
It is time for you to answer.
I'm just another solitary man.
I will be your mate and friend tonight.

I've done my journeys.
I've learned to laugh, to love, to cry...
What else oh dear moon have you in mind?
I know of other roads, that aren't so far.
That you'll lead me, I know it is that time.

Oh dear moon so blue tonight.
Please stay a little longer by my side.
That road you showed me, I left behind.
Now it is time for me to join you.
On this clear night and by your side.

Roland 11/3/2011

ulli
7th November 2011, 23:20
Getting paid. (At last!)
Being accepted by the cats I am cat sitting while the owners are away.
(They are finally purring.)
Eating a roti. (A Trinidadian dish, made with curry...like a curried burrito)
Bantering with everyone on the Here and Now thread.
Driving on those narrow pot-holed Caribbean roads in the sunshine.

ghostrider
7th November 2011, 23:55
my wifey got a phone call and has an interview tommorrow , great job offer

WhiteFeather
8th November 2011, 00:08
Watching my daughter smile today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLc_Vug7mS0&feature=related

Ba-ba-Ra
8th November 2011, 01:02
YOU ~ ALL OF YOU! :kiss:

Star1111
8th November 2011, 16:21
Fundy Gemini.......... what made me happy today................ your calf video.
I LOVE the person who went to all that effort, what a beautiful person.

Eagle
8th November 2011, 16:25
A friendship post from White Feather and all the positive energy I have received from all the replies to my post.

Lord Sidious
8th November 2011, 16:27
my wifey got a phone call and has an interview tommorrow , great job offer

Best wishes to you and your wife.

8th November 2011, 21:47
Had a great conversation with a dear friend of mine today on the phone -a very selfless and fun person -wish they lived closer to me.

Nora

we are all related

Phoenix
9th November 2011, 00:15
Hi everyone -

[/COLOR]So - today I am thrilled to share with you this video that made my day and gave me hope :)

9DItbharEN8

i feel warm fuzziness all over right now!!!!

RunningDeer
11th February 2012, 21:14
Oh, thank you, Fundy Gemini. You are my hero for today! No the the next 3 days...

Marianne
11th February 2012, 23:21
Happy that my son is at the house today, working in the garage. I'll feed him and see if he'll go for a walk with me later.
I love walking in the darkness... it's a magical time, especially when the sky is clear and the stars are brilliant.
Thanks for all the beautiful posts on this thread.

gypsybutterflykiss
12th February 2012, 00:32
My children made me happy today.. They make me happy everyday.. You know, when you just look into their eyes...

Fundy Gemini
12th February 2012, 16:32
I had a truly rough and dark night last night -

Today, I turned to my latest muse to settle my soul, give me peace -
And Make Me Happy - it worked

(if you don't know these young men - Il Volo - then treat yourself)

sAAmBh_3yI0

conk
12th February 2012, 16:46
My children made me happy today.. They make me happy everyday.. You know, when you just look into their eyes...Reading this while listening to El Volo sing .......well, extraordinary feeling of fullness.

unicorny
12th February 2012, 16:57
Reading this thread has given me such an overflowing feeling of joy and I cant stop smiling :) but before that it was the snow glistening on the road outside that was making me happy ..... it's now raining and reminds me just how rare and special the snow is round this way.

RunningDeer
12th February 2012, 21:30
I had a truly rough and dark night last night -

Today, I turned to my latest muse to settle my soul, give me peace -
And Make Me Happy - it worked

(if you don't know these young men - Il Volo - then treat yourself)

sAAmBh_3yI0

Chills and tears.... Beautiful...

jessamy99
12th February 2012, 21:33
Walking through the garden to the garage, the snow is still crisp and sparkling clean.
A pigeon was cooing on the neighbour's roof against a blue sky!!

Cilka
13th February 2012, 00:37
A gluten free banana and vanilla cake.

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 14:50
“Separate Treasure from Dross”

Projection of pain
placed onto to others
is a powerful illusion
that we all get caught up in
awareness and willingness
to wake up and break free
cracks the mirror
into shards of diamond

freebird111777
13th February 2012, 15:07
Waking up early in a quiet house, then making a pot of coffee makes this girl very happy:) Also, my fiance is home from Afghanistan....knowing he is safe and warm soothes my soul. He is waking up and is now aware of our corrupt government and this pointless war, so again that makes me happy!

Fundy Gemini
13th February 2012, 15:12
Dear Freebird111777 .. So Happy For You!
So glad your loved one is HOME and SAFE, everything else is gravy :)

Camilo
13th February 2012, 16:21
A nice walk in nature on a sunnny day.

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 16:32
Today it was a delicious bowl of chicken soup.

Chicken souping, life from the wider perspective

BlueGem
13th February 2012, 16:32
this morning, the sound of rain on the roof was really relaxing as I snuggled back into the covers!

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 16:40
Walking through the garden to the garage, the snow is still crisp and sparkling clean.
A pigeon was cooing on the neighbour's roof against a blue sky!!

Morning Dove, one of my "Top 10 Favorite Sounds". I enjoyed, thanks.

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 16:43
Happy that my son is at the house today, working in the garage. I'll feed him and see if he'll go for a walk with me later.
I love walking in the darkness... it's a magical time, especially when the sky is clear and the stars are brilliant.
Thanks for all the beautiful posts on this thread.

The bond between a Mom and a Son - Priceless...

lightwalker
13th February 2012, 23:39
Someone special sent me flowers today, pink carnations, daisies, tea roses. My heart is full.

jessamy99
13th February 2012, 23:45
I was given a huge bunch of yellow roses and a box of Thorntons chocolates today!!
I know I am loved, which is even better!!
To love and be loved is the best feeling in life! :)

Kristin
13th February 2012, 23:51
Cat herding.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

GaelVictor
14th February 2012, 00:01
Cat herding.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

Cat herding.. what does that mean? as in miauw cats?

Whiskey_Mystic
14th February 2012, 00:10

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/SealJuice/418303_10150686876999175_684724174_11167422_790831304_n.jpg

Kristin
14th February 2012, 00:22
Cat herding.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

As in, LOL, I have two cats and they were hilarious and bouncing off the walls today. We had a big snow storm last night, they decided to celebrate in full on cat style with no holds... when I say they were bouncing off the walls, I mean it!
From the Heart,
Wormhole

PS. Whiskey Mystic... I've been there and do that!!!

GaelVictor
14th February 2012, 00:24
That was very cool Whiskey_Mystic and i did get the message, but i looked it up to be sure;
An idiomatic saying that refers to an attempt to control or organize a class of entities which are uncontrollable or chaotic. Implies a task that is extremely difficult or impossible to do, primarily due to chaotic factors.

And that made Wormhole happy today!

GaelVictor
14th February 2012, 00:29
Cat herding.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

As in, LOL, I have two cats and they were hilarious and bouncing off the walls today. We had a big snow storm last night, they decided to celebrate in full on cat style with no holds... when I say they were bouncing off the walls, I mean it!
From the Heart,
Wormhole

Lovely, i see how that makes you happy, i have 1 feline and she is like a whirlwind about the house twice a day(between naps) and she stole my heart.

Kristin
14th February 2012, 00:30
That was very cool Whiskey_Mystic and i did get the message, but i looked it up to be sure;
An idiomatic saying that refers to an attempt to control or organize a class of entities which are uncontrollable or chaotic. Implies a task that is extremely difficult or impossible to do, primarily due to chaotic factors.

And that made Wormhole happy today!

Actually, it can make me happy when I'm working with really amazing people. Which I'm proud to say happens often.
From the Heart,
Worm

Whiskey_Mystic
14th February 2012, 00:31
I love that poster. I am a producer and it is spot on. Cracks me up every time.

Kristin
14th February 2012, 00:38

Same here, I'm a member of WIFT-Atlantic. I thought to myself, "How did you know?"
Have fun herding and bless the PA's!!!
From the Heart,
Wormhole

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 21:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FraYjfWKmCM

Yheraluna
15th February 2012, 03:50
I have seen this before but I watched it again today. This beautiful boy has such a big job and I am so proud of him being able to power through the difficult times in his life when he was piecing all of this information together. This message gives my soul a re-charge and fills me with hope and peace. I hope you like it.

BTW, here is some recent information on Matias and a transcript of the video.
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/transcription-total-recall-indigo-child-matias-de-stefano

:peace:

jepolpObRBM

Ruby L.
23rd October 2012, 23:12
Though the following clip, which was originally aired in 2011, has a high view count... today's the first time I've come across it. And yes, it made me happy, and melted my heart into a big, hearty puddle!

Maria the Toulouse Goose, from Echo Park, Los Angeles, and her friend Dominic, a local retiree and park-goer: How love truly knows no boundaries:

61WkeY9Jcvw

Added note:
Following the park's restoration, and temporarily relocating the geese to LA Zoo-- zoo vets since discovered that Maria is actually Mario! Again, love truly knows no boundaries! :biggrin1:

Earth Angel
24th October 2012, 01:24
imagine this thread is almost a year old and we only have 69 responses!! come on people, there must be something that made you happy today???
my new juicer made me very happy today.....it arrived this afternoon and it works like a dream!!
also the man who came to cut down the dead tree on my property for about a quarter of what other people had quoted made me very happy too!!
the beautiful leaves falling all around my house made me happy!
and the fabulous cup of tea I am about to have also makes me happy! :tea:

gripreaper
24th October 2012, 01:31
I'm happy that I am finally home from work and can log onto my computer and see what's happening at Avalon!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/23/article-2221821-15A2DA7C000005DC-874_966x713.jpg

Christine
24th October 2012, 01:46
imagine this thread is almost a year old and we only have 69 responses!! come on people, there must be something that made you happy today???
my new juicer made me very happy today.....it arrived this afternoon and it works like a dream!!
also the man who came to cut down the dead tree on my property for about a quarter of what other people had quoted made me very happy too!!
the beautiful leaves falling all around my house made me happy!
and the fabulous cup of tea I am about to have also makes me happy! :tea:

Thanks Earth Angel,

I am happy I just found this thread! It had escaped my notice. I will help to keep it alive by posting what I am grateful (happy) for.

Christine

Earth Angel
24th October 2012, 01:50
Thanks Christine......I just read all the previous posts and they were beautiful! lets try to give equal time to what's RIGHT with the world !:hippie:

Carmody
24th October 2012, 01:52

E-Il_1qAs_o

"Your 'ability to fight a Two-ocean War' against who? Sweden and Togo?" (http://www.stockholmnews.com/more.aspx?NID=7801)

Unbelievable....

Carmody
24th October 2012, 01:58
I'm happy that I am finally home from work and can log onto my computer and see what's happening at Avalon!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/23/article-2221821-15A2DA7C000005DC-874_966x713.jpg

Don't worry. The place is self cleaning.

The maggots are only temporary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(these two dark humour- 'strait man' delivery/deadpan posts made Carmody happy)

(both innocent, I might add....) (what, who, me? looks around)

Earth Angel
24th October 2012, 02:12
.....think I have seen this posted here somewhere before but its a good place to show it again!

amandapoet
24th October 2012, 03:22
I had a sweet simple moment today that genuinely made my day brighter....

I got to be on the receiving end of a stranger's kindness-- I took my two kids to our community's safe trick and treat night that was held inside an older large building...let's say it was not stroller friendly. It wasn't until I was at the end of the candy assembly line that I realized I would have to go up 2 flights of stairs with toddler, large stroller, and a tired 7 year old .....Eek. Fortunately, the mom in line beside us helped carry the stroller up with me...she did the same type of thing I would have if the roles were reversed. She saw something needed to be done and did it, one mom helping another. It's the little things like these that remind me there is goodness to be found, despite all the reports of corruption, violence, and disasters we are bombarded with...

Rocky_Shorz
24th October 2012, 04:33
seeing the daughter's mouth drop staring at her 93 year old mom who couldn't stand on her own 4 days ago with a shattered shoulder, moving around her apartment without her walker, she raised her arm to grab a plate from the cupboard...

I have been giving her shoulder daily healings, next I'm going to try and heal a butterflied break in her upper arm...

I'd love nothing more than to have the doctors give her a final X-Ray before surgery and realize it had healed...

whistles innocently...

Earth Angel
24th October 2012, 14:04
Ok Avalonians, your challenge should you choose to accept it........we took this thread from 69 to 79 posts last night......lets get past 100 today.......with the number of us reading here daily this one year old thread should be MUCH higher in happy posts!!!

I will be back later with my happy thoughts for today!

Camilo
24th October 2012, 16:39
My cat reminds me not to take life so seriously, and enjoy the ride and smile as often as possible.

Zelig
24th October 2012, 17:22
My regular visits to this forum never fail to lift my spirits. Until I opened my eyes a few years ago, I was convinced that the world was pretty much exactly as it appeared to be and I would have to extract happiness from the limited supply available. I'm infinitely happy to be able to maintain a fairly steady state of curiosity and intrigue as I dig deeper and deeper into life's mysteries. There's an energy in these pages that I can feel.

Tony
24th October 2012, 17:58
Bought a new toilet seat.....!
But that is happiness relying on a condition. Anything that makes us happy, is not happiness, it's an acquisition. It is also the cause of our suffering.

True happiness is a big big topic.

pugwash84
24th October 2012, 21:55
It was my son Stevens birthday today and we had a big party and he got a Furby toy and he was so happy which made me happy :) I had the party at a venue too so they did the food and the cooking too and real home cooking food for the party :) Beats sammiches lolol xxxxx

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and for the first time in nearly 10 years my husband cooked for me :)

Violet
24th October 2012, 22:42
I'll have to come back another day.

L-O-L

No, erm...I saw some green LED lights in a store and the idea of them lit at night made me very happy really...Odd.

Rocky_Shorz
25th October 2012, 04:32
more smiles today...

I start by lighting up my shielding with "in the name of the father son and holy Ghost protect me with your light..." I sit with my eyes closed watching the light building around me...

once in place, I clap my hands together to light up the energy field...

I placed one hand on her shoulder, the other down on her elbow wrapping around and touching the break...

she said she could feel her whole arm heating up, I concentrate with my eyes closed until I could see the healing energy flowing through my hands surrounding the bone, the fractures filling with light...

I concentrated on where the main break was, her hand was locked in the up position unable to turn when I started, once I saw the outline of the break, I had her slowly turn her hand inward, I saw the one piece slide back into place connecting wiht the bone, then I had her turn her hand the other direction until another pop confirmed it had slipped back into place...

I kept the energy flowing filling the gaps with energy until I heard her sigh, so I stopped and looked at her, she smiled and turned her hand firwst one direction, then the other with full mobility.

she kept saying it's a miracle...

I reached over and grabbed her knitting basket, something she thought she would never be able to do again and went in to make lunch...

when I came back she was knitting away, tears flowing down her cheeks, I asked if it hurt, she shook her head no, there was no pain...

she lifted her arm over her head and turned it back and forth...

then said I'm crying because I can't remember my daughter's number to share what just happened...

I glanced up and saw her walking through the fence, and said, maybe it was meant to be shared in person, she looked at me questioningly as the door swung open and she walked in...

she goes into Pre-op Friday and I doubt the doctor will move forward with the operation after seeing she has full mobility...

her Pastor dropped by today, right after, and she started telling him what I had done and I hopped in before the H word and said physical Therapy...

she giggled...

john.d
25th October 2012, 09:18
Snorkelling around some coral at Tenote bay in Kao Tao :-)

Kiforall
25th October 2012, 14:09
more smiles today...

I start by lighting up my shielding with "in the name of the father son and holy Ghost protect me with your light..." I sit with my eyes closed watching the light building around me...

once in place, I clap my hands together to light up the energy field...

I placed one hand on her shoulder, the other down on her elbow wrapping around and touching the break...

she said she could feel her whole arm heating up, I concentrate with my eyes closed until I could see the healing energy flowing through my hands surrounding the bone, the fractures filling with light...

I concentrated on where the main break was, her hand was locked in the up position unable to turn when I started, once I saw the outline of the break, I had her slowly turn her hand inward, I saw the one piece slide back into place connecting wiht the bone, then I had her turn her hand the other direction until another pop confirmed it had slipped back into place...

I kept the energy flowing filling the gaps with energy until I heard her sigh, so I stopped and looked at her, she smiled and turned her hand firwst one direction, then the other with full mobility.

she kept saying it's a miracle...

I reached over and grabbed her knitting basket, something she thought she would never be able to do again and went in to make lunch...

when I came back she was knitting away, tears flowing down her cheeks, I asked if it hurt, she shook her head no, there was no pain...

she lifted her arm over her head and turned it back and forth...

then said I'm crying because I can't remember my daughter's number to share what just happened...

I glanced up and saw her walking through the fence, and said, maybe it was meant to be shared in person, she looked at me questioningly as the door swung open and she walked in...

she goes into Pre-op Friday and I doubt the doctor will move forward with the operation after seeing she has full mobility...

her Pastor dropped by today, right after, and she started telling him what I had done and I hopped in before the H word and said physical Therapy...

she giggled...

I asked my Daughter how she heals and she builds up the energy in ( points to heart )
She pictures the patient ( Rob the dog ) she saw colour inside him that she knew wasn't right.
She saw orange light building from the circle and she channeled it into Rob changing the colour inside him, the colour came out and mixed with his aura.

She also says she can use reiki as a ' force field'

I'm so happy for you, let's hope she doesn't require surgery.

My Son and I broke down this morning, the weight has been so heavy.

Zoe x

WhiteFeather
25th October 2012, 14:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XzKDou7FCU

Kiforall
25th October 2012, 15:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XzKDou7FCU

Thankyou WhiteFeather, that was beautiful. Just wish I could stop crying. I'm not even hormonal. LOL
It's so good to feel all the negative energy leaving my body, I'm off to buy some more tissues.

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
25th October 2012, 17:13
I woke up feeling miserable.

What made me happy was the skill I learned a few years ago to clear from the mind all that which drags you down. Because in reality, there is nothing that can stop you from feeling bliss except what YOU put between that bliss and yourself with your "reasons". "Things" cannot make you happy, but they may distrct you from the mess you put between yourself and your bliss for a little while.

Sounds like I'm still a bit grumpy ;-) Truth hurts sometimes, deal with it and be happy ;) ;)

Rocky_Shorz
26th October 2012, 04:37
what made me happy was hearing the Quake that hit next to Egypt shook Cairo, pointing out where the militant was who was part of Libya attack on the consulate...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/b000d8k6/us/usb000d8k6_ciim.jpg

I asked the Muslim Brotherhood to look, and they listened...

sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself, but I share it all online so everyone can watch...

tears are cleansing on the soul Zoe, I'm happy your family is healing too...

Earth Angel
26th October 2012, 16:33
what made me happy was going to see the new Led Zeppelin concert movie Celebration Day, last night with my daughter and my husband.....all the old rockers in the cinema with their Zeppelin t-shirts... ...and the group of 15 year old girls beside us who acted like they were at the concert and clapped enthusiastically after every song!
I came so close to seeing them live in 1980 and had just ordered my tickets to see them in NY when John Bonham died. His son took his place in this video and it was obviously a very emotional experience for him ..... no Moby Dick solo though!

VbusDxLekPQ
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIQ0uopQKz8AC7L7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBrc3VyamVwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQD?p=led+zeppelin+ celebration+day+movie&vid=5D192B0AAEE7641D5DFA5D192B0AAEE7641D5DFA&l=&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DV.5006279060029516%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_HgP1BniSu4&tit=Led+Zeppelin+-+Rock+and+Roll+teaser+%28Celebration+Day%29&c=6&sigr=11ac8muf5&&tt=b