PDA

View Full Version : ASCENSION...acronym..ASC

blue777
27th June 2010, 16:27
Does ascension mean,that we stay on this Earth and raise our frequency of consciousness?, Do we do the the new-age notion of raising into a new dimension? , or the christian idea of "in a blinking of an eye" being lifted off the Earth?...Therefore if we stay on the Earth..What will happen to all the negative people? Who will have the authority and power , and who will have the power, the ascended masters?
Words are an expression of thoughts and feelings,therefore if negate all negativism in us we also change ourselves physically.
WORDS vibrate with the frequency of the intent, therefore if we negate negative spiritual , emotional and intellectual thought we will have a more positive higher frequency , vibration within us which will conquer EGO FEAR AND DEATH...real ascension ...How do we completely conquer our FEAR and EGO?

bluestflame
27th June 2010, 16:40
i rekon we stay anchored on the earth and in the process of our energetic vibrational frequency raising (embracing our unconsciousness in awareness) the veils obscuring our awareness of the other dimensions fall ( the popping and unlocking ) and it comes to us ( there will be a new heaven and a new earth)

popping and unlocking ~☼~

Bill Ryan
27th June 2010, 16:41
-----------

Another option needs to be added to the poll: (Please do this!)

O Nothing will happen at all, and we wake up on 1 January, 2013 realizing that we all need to stay right here and take responsibility for the disastrous mess on Planet Earth.
I'd be genuinely interested to see how many forum members really think they're going to be magically beamed out of here, after having chosen and committed to be incarnated here in the first place...!

blue777
27th June 2010, 16:46
i rekon we stay anchored on the earth and in the process of our energetic vibrational frequency raising (embracing our unconsciousness in awareness) the veils obscuring our awareness of the other dimensions fall ( the popping and unlocking ) and it comes to us ( there will be a new heaven and a new earth)

popping and unlocking ~☼~

Thanks, blueflame,can you add your view to the poll
lol
acronym...lots of light

¤=[Post Update]=¤

-----------

O Nothing will happen at all, and we wake up on 1 January, 2013 realizing that we all need to stay right here and take responsibility for the disastrous mess on Planet Earth.

Hello Bill
Before I can do that , you will have to tell me who will take care of the negative element on the earth?

blue777
27th June 2010, 16:52
-----------

I'd be genuinely interested to see how many forum members really think they're going to be magically beamed out of here, after having chosen and committed to be incarnated here in the first place...!

Hello Bill
Before I can do that , you will have to tell me who will take care of the negative element on the earth?and how do we know that we have chosen to be here?Where is the proof for that?
regards
blue

Bill Ryan
27th June 2010, 17:03
who will take care of the negative element on the earth?

We will.

0How do we know that we have chosen to be here? Where is the proof for that?

If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here.

(Sounds like you may be in denial!)

blue777
27th June 2010, 17:14
We will.

If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here.

(Sounds like you may be in denial!)

QUOTE:We WILL,meaning the ascended masters.
quote:
If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here. very hard to prove....the only thing i can think of , is if you know you have a job to do on the Earth , then possibly one may have chosen to be here.....but by saying ..If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here. how did we get this choice?are you assuming we came from another planet..E.T?
regards
Blue

greybeard
27th June 2010, 17:44
Who knows what is happening but something is.

My feeling is that we are evolving rapidly spiritually and that is the answer to clearing up our present mess.
I also feel that what is happening in the universe, with all the changes in our solar system, is an energetic change and will affect all of us.
Eckhart Tolle said at his London talk years ago that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the water.
Thats big.
Dr Hawkins gives scientific evidence of the changes in the brain, people are becoming more right brained and an etheric brain is developing.
We are moving from knee jerk fight or flight adrenalin, to endorphin based reaction
The nervous system is changing to accept a higher spiritual vibration.
Hawkins has named the new species Homo-spiritus --- thats us folks.
He also says that we are going to have a change in perception in very short order.
Perception changes then we see the world totally differently, therefore we act entirely differently.
In the enlightened state he, Dr Hawkins, already sees the world differently from the way we perceive it.
May this be so.

Solphilos
27th June 2010, 17:49
Hello Bill
Before I can do that , you will have to tell me who will take care of the negative element on the earth?and how do we know that we have chosen to be here?Where is the proof for that?
regards
blue

The 'negative' element you speak of is our responsibility, as is our incarnation here.
There are no victims; things don't just happen to us, we co-create everything that we experience.
Would you agree that we all stem from one divine source? Individuality as we know it is only an aspect of our current 3 dimensional situation; though we appear separate from one another, we are all truly the same being. Would you agree with this?
If we can get on the same page with this idea, then consider this:
If we all stem from one source, how could we not have chosen to be here? Who could have stuck us here, or how can we have just appeared here randomly if there is none other?

For instance, If I'm minding my own business and I get robbed, do I consider myself a victim of circumstance? No, because beyond this body, that culprit who chose to rob me was only another aspect of myself, and of the rest of humanity as well.
We always have choice, and freewill can never truly be violated as the only one who can enslave us is ourselves.

blue777
27th June 2010, 17:51
Who knows what is happening but something is.

My feeling is that we are evolving rapidly spiritually and that is the answer to clearing up our present mess.
I also feel that what is happening in the universe, with all the changes in our solar system, is an energetic change and will affect all of us.
Eckhart Tolle said at his London talk years ago that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the water.
Thats big.
Dr Hawkins gives scientific evidence of the changes in the brain, people are becoming more right brained and an etheric brain is developing.
We are moving from knee jerk fight or flight adrenalin, to endorphin based reaction
The nervous system is changing to accept a higher spiritual vibration.
Hawkins has named the new species Homo-spiritus --- thats us folks.
He also says that we are going to have a change in perception in very short order.
Perception changes then we see the world totally differently, therefore we act entirely differently.
In the enlightened state he, Dr Hawkins, already sees the world differently from the way we perceive it.
May this be so.

thank you chris , a very erudite reply .....did you vote on the poll
regards
blue

greybeard
27th June 2010, 17:56
Thanks for starting the thread blue
Yes I voted option two staying here and raising consciousness.
We are making a difference just by the act of asking these questions.
Regards Chris

blue777
27th June 2010, 18:05
The 'negative' element you speak of is our responsibility, as is our incarnation here.
There are no victims; things don't just happen to us, we co-create everything that we experience.
Would you agree that we all stem from one divine source? Individuality as we know it is only an aspect of our current 3 dimensional situation; though we appear separate from one another, we are all truly the same being. Would you agree with this?
If we can get on the same page with this idea, then consider this:
If we all stem from one source, how could we not have chosen to be here? Who could have stuck us here, or how can we have just appeared here randomly if there is none other?

For instance, If I'm minding my own business and I get robbed, do I consider myself a victim of circumstance? No, because beyond this body, that culprit who chose to rob me was only another aspect of myself, and of the rest of humanity as well.
We always have choice, and freewill can never truly be violated as the only one who can enslave us is ourselves.

Thank you Solphilos,
quote:Would you agree that we all stem from one divine source? yes I would agree,

quote:If we all stem from one source, how could we not have chosen to be here? Who could have stuck us here, or how can we have just appeared here randomly if there is none other?

My question is still how do we know we have been chosen to be here?do we have special qualities ....?if so what are these qualities?and if we stem from a divine source consciousness why do we have to suffer to do the job?and why is the negative' element our responsibility?,
regards
blue

Jonathon
27th June 2010, 18:26
Good subject for discussion - a lot of divergent thought here. I think most of us are at least a little confused with all of the data that is out there.

I would like to share the personal collected data from my higher guidance that I feel I know and can trust.

1) The ascension process is very real and occurs as a metamorphosis over time. For me personally, my guidance indicates that a vegetarian diet, exercise and not smoking are important with regard to this process.
2) Dec 21, 2012 - not to worry, I will be guided to do precisely what I need to do and it will involve a group or groups of like-minded others. This day will come and go and I will be here, however there will be an overt change of some sort.
3) The old way of doing things is coming to an end - there will be a perception of scarcity. Seek and know abundance. A new way must be found.

Not as busy as the many published works on the market, but that's what has been given and it's all I may need.

blue777
27th June 2010, 18:32
Good subject for discussion - a lot of divergent thought here. I think most of us are at least a little confused with all of the data that is out there.

I would like to share the personal collected data from my higher guidance that I feel I know and can trust.

1) The ascension process is very real and occurs as a metamorphosis over time. For me personally, my guidance indicates that a vegetarian diet, exercise and not smoking are important with regard to this process.
2) Dec 21, 2012 - not to worry, I will be guided to do precisely what I need to do and it will involve a group or groups of like-minded others. This day will come and go and I will be here, however there will be an overt change of some sort.
3) The old way of doing things is coming to an end - there will be a perception of scarcity. Seek and know abundance. A new way must be found.

Not as busy as the many published works on the market, but that's what has been given and it's all I may need.

Thanks Jonathon , have you voted on the poll
regards
blue
p.s. who is your higher guidance?

Solphilos
27th June 2010, 18:33
Thank you Solphilos,
quote:Would you agree that we all stem from one divine source? yes I would agree,

quote:If we all stem from one source, how could we not have chosen to be here? Who could have stuck us here, or how can we have just appeared here randomly if there is none other?

My question is still how do we know we have been chosen to be here?do we have special qualities ....?if so what are these qualities?and if we stem from a divine source consciousness why do we have to suffer to do the job?and why is the negative' element our responsibility?,
regards
blue

I'll try and answer the best I can, though I find it hard to find the proper words to express these ideas.

Positive and negative are two forces that sustain the universe, both of them require each other, both being equal, none superior to the other.
Our reality is made up of light, sound, and vibration, and essentially, they are all one and the same.
For vibration to occur, it requires to points between which it can oscillate, these points being the polarities of positive/negative. light/dark, expansion/contraction. It is betwixt this feedback that we find ourselves and the rest of our manifest universe.
Now, as our universe is holographic in nature, as above, so below, this duality must exist on at all levels, hence good/evil, pleasure/pain, love/hate, etc.

You asked that since we stem from divine source, why do we have to suffer? My view is that we are here for experience, and nothing more. As we move through life, the one thing that remains constant is experience; no matter what we do, or where we go, we are experiencing. These experiences trigger emotions, some things make us feel good, some make us feel bad. That is really all there is. This push and pull of experience initiates learning. When something causes us pain, we seek to avoid it. If it can't be avoided, and continues to pursue us, then we must learn how to deal with it and view it in a new light.
It really can be viewed as a big game, where we find ourselves in a position of extreme limitation and ignorance. Through our experiences, we learn how to overcome these limitations and end suffering, and come to know the nature of our universe, ourselves, and our place within the all.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense, I'm not very good at articulating such ideas very well, but I try:p

Jonathon
27th June 2010, 18:35
Thanks Jonathon , have you voted on the poll
regards
blue
p.s. who is your higher guidance?

I haven't voted on the poll because they could all be true simultaneously. My higher guidance is my higher self, taken from dream guidance dominantly; also dowsing data work with tone3jag.

blue777
27th June 2010, 18:45
I'll try and answer the best I can, though I find it hard to find the proper words to express these ideas.

Positive and negative are two forces that sustain the universe, both of them require each other, both being equal, none superior to the other.
Our reality is made up of light, sound, and vibration, and essentially, they are all one and the same.
For vibration to occur, it requires to points between which it can oscillate, these points being the polarities of positive/negative. light/dark, expansion/contraction. It is betwixt this feedback that we find ourselves and the rest of our manifest universe.
Now, as our universe is holographic in nature, as above, so below, this duality must exist on at all levels, hence good/evil, pleasure/pain, love/hate, etc.

You asked that since we stem from divine source, why do we have to suffer? My view is that we are here for experience, and nothing more. As we move through life, the one thing that remains constant is experience; no matter what we do, or where we go, we are experiencing. These experiences trigger emotions, some things make us feel good, some make us feel bad. That is really all there is. This push and pull of experience initiates learning. When something causes us pain, we seek to avoid it. If it can't be avoided, and continues to pursue us, then we must learn how to deal with it and view it in a new light.
It really can be viewed as a big game, where we find ourselves in a position of extreme limitation and ignorance. Through our experiences, we learn how to overcome these limitations and end suffering, and come to know the nature of our universe, ourselves, and our place within the all.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense, I'm not very good at articulating such ideas very well, but I try:p

thank you very much for your welcome reply......what i am saying is, we do not need an negative to create a reaction , we could have a positive positive reaction......if the neg element is put infront of us to learn, there has to be a better way...is this archetypal period repeated over and over...why do people have to be put through it?
regards
blue

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I haven't voted on the poll because they could all be true simultaneously. My higher guidance is my higher self, taken from dream guidance dominantly; also dowsing data work with tone3jag.

This is where we differ, they cannot all be truth ..or reality...therefore which is real?
regards
blue[COLOR="red"]

blue777
27th June 2010, 18:54

they cannot all be truth or reality as they are 4 different thought patterns ,only one can be truth
regards
blue

kriya
27th June 2010, 19:50
I think the second option is probably the closest to reality. I don't believe there are any shortcuts. Each individual must make the effort to raise their own consciousness, anything else is just wishful thinking.

Cultivate a personal relationship with the Divine......this is the quickest way.

Love,

kriya

Wood
27th June 2010, 20:25
they cannot all be truth or reality as they are 4 different thought patterns ,only one can be truth
regards
blue

They can all be true in case we (people on earth) don't share the same path. Assuming we have chosen to incarnate here, we might have different clauses in our contracts :)

blue777
27th June 2010, 21:03
They can all be true in case we (people on earth) don't share the same path. Assuming we have chosen to incarnate here, we might have different clauses in our contracts :)

This is where it gets a bit confusing,therefore some people are going off to an identical Earth, some will go to a new dimension, some will will be raptured to heaven and some will stay here.....no wonder this Earth is going INSANE
regards
blue

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think the second option is probably the closest to reality. I don't believe there are any shortcuts. Each individual must make the effort to raise their own consciousness, anything else is just wishful thinking.

Cultivate a personal relationship with the Divine......this is the quickest way.

Love,

kriya

Thanks Kriya , makes a lot of sense
lol
BLUE

Wood
27th June 2010, 21:30
blue777, I am not saying that the four options are valid. I do not know. I was pointing how they could be all valid at the same time. I think the same as kriya, that the most likely is the second one, but not as an automatic process. Maybe the conditions are changing so anyone who cares to try can raise his/her consciousness in ways not possible before?

Snowbird
27th June 2010, 21:32

Precisely. Not every one of us has agreed to military combat for example. Some have agreed by contract before coming here, to simply be because the power of their spiritual essence is specifically needed in certain areas and situations. We DO have different clauses in our contracts, IMO.

I voted in the poll. I chose the last category, but I think that the first and last categories are the same.

blue777
27th June 2010, 21:37
Precisely. Not every one of us has agreed to military combat for example. Some have agreed by contract before coming here, to simply be because the power of their spiritual essence is specifically needed in certain areas and situations. We DO have different clauses in our contracts, IMO.

I voted in the poll. I chose the last category, but I think that the first and last categories are the same.

Interesting snowbird how are the first and last the same?will we be transported to a new dimension onto a new Earth...what makes you think this way...someones videos?
lol
blue

Snowbird
27th June 2010, 22:04
Interesting snowbird how are the first and last the same?will we be transported to a new dimension onto a new Earth...what makes you think this way...someones videos?
lol
blue

Setting aside the sarcasm from above, the answer has to do with teachings from differing sectors all saying the same thing.

It is a known that the Earth herself is ascending from 3rd dimension to 5th dimension. This, stems from multiple sources. When this occurs, the Earth will, according to information now coming out, birth forth a second dimensional Earth. This isn't simply happening to Gaia Earth, but to quite a number of other planets in the Universe. This will happen simultaneously.

Anchor
27th June 2010, 23:09
Option 2 is the closest I can get.

Those who opt to hang on for the ride will stay here on Earth, and evolve along with her.

John..

Anchor
27th June 2010, 23:13

I don't think the question referred to a date, but if they did I would have picked your option.

I think all this focus on 2012 is a huge distraction and can manifest as a kind of spiritual procrastination.

You can ascend now, step by step, just start walking your intended path upwards.

John..

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 01:36
one foot in front of the other one , the footsteps fall lighter

blue777
28th June 2010, 07:17
Setting aside the sarcasm from above, the answer has to do with teachings from differing sectors all saying the same thing.

It is a known that the Earth herself is ascending from 3rd dimension to 5th dimension. This, stems from multiple sources. When this occurs, the Earth will, according to information now coming out, birth forth a second dimensional Earth. This isn't simply happening to Gaia Earth, but to quite a number of other planets in the Universe. This will happen simultaneously.

HELLO SNOWBIRD , sorry,It was not worded to sound sarcastic , it was a genuine message...
LOL
BLUE

¤=[Post Update]=¤

one foot in front of the other one , the footsteps fall lighter
Hello Blueflame
which question in the poll did you go for?
best
blue

blue777
28th June 2010, 07:27

Therefore in your opinion we are going into a new dimension, and raised to a new Earth...what would you say to people who think we will just stay on the earth and take responsibility for the disastrous mess on Planet Earth, are they in darkness ignorance, as the poll above suggests this is the favouriite choice at the moment..
thanks
serious question
lol
blue

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 07:33
we came to the earth to be on the earth so we're anchoring a greater awareness , heaven doesn't come to us , we don't go to it , but the veils obscuring the awareness that we are already there fall and realization shows us ( earth is the physical embodiment of the divine feminine aspect if the divinity, with the return of divine awareness the reunion in awareness reveals )

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 07:37
something about owning the unowned , embracing the unembraced , " in the embrace of the Embrace we find ourselves and are found" the greater part of who we are embrace through us energetically , the gathering up of parts , seedsparks grown

blue777
28th June 2010, 07:41
we came to the earth to be on the earth so we're anchoring a greater awareness , heaven doesn't come to us , we don't go to it , but the veils obscuring the awareness that we are already there fall and realization shows us ( earth is the physical embodiment of the divine feminine aspect if the divinity, with the return of divine awareness the reunion in awareness reveals )

Thank you blue flame
what do you say to snowbird who thinks we go to a new dimension and a new earth..which one of you is right?
quoteIt is a known that the Earth herself is ascending from 3rd dimension to 5th dimension. This, stems from multiple sources. When this occurs, the Earth will, according to information now coming out, birth forth a second dimensional Earth. This isn't simply happening to Gaia Earth, but to quite a number of other planets in the Universe. This will happen simultaneously.

regards
blue

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 07:57
i think it's a matter of perceptions , in a sense we are going through dimensions , part of that is in the process of the deveiling , the illusionary divisions of seperation of the dimensions no longer preventing us from the realization of it being an illusion , from what i understand if a soul is not ready for the greater awareness provisions have been made , energetic frameworks constructed to allow them an opportunity to awaken more gently , hence the belief of a seperate earth in a higher dimension , maybe we're all right , when we get past the black and white

greybeard
28th June 2010, 08:00
Thank you blue flame
what do you say to snowbird who thinks we go to a new dimension and a new earth..which one of you is right?
quoteIt is a known that the Earth herself is ascending from 3rd dimension to 5th dimension. This, stems from multiple sources. When this occurs, the Earth will, according to information now coming out, birth forth a second dimensional Earth. This isn't simply happening to Gaia Earth, but to quite a number of other planets in the Universe. This will happen simultaneously.

regards
blue

I would like to believe this is so blue but it is supposition, a may be so- not a definite.
There is a change happening that is a fact, there is a potential but for what?
David Wilcock may be right that the "new" energy might change the human race dramatically but thats intelligent guess work.
Simple truth is no one knows.
It is best, to my mind, to work with what we have NOW, to do our best to raise consciousness and resolve issues on the planet as best we can.
If the fairy stories come true I will be delighted, in fact I will be ecstatic. Arent we all children at heart? Wanting so much for the magician to slay the dragon or the good fairy to transport us to wonderland.

Regards Chris

blue777
28th June 2010, 08:15
I would like to believe this is so blue but it is supposition, a may be so- not a definite.
There is a change happening that is a fact, there is a potential but for what?
David Wilcock may be right that the "new" energy might change the human race dramatically but thats intelligent guess work.
Simple truth is no one knows.
It is best, to my mind, to work with what we have NOW, to do our best to raise consciousness and resolve issues on the planet as best we can.
If the fairy stories come true I will be delighted, in fact I will be ecstatic. Arent we all children at heart? Wanting so much for the magician to slay the dragon or the good fairy to transport us to wonderland.

Regards Chris

Thank you chris,
therefore you do not believe we will be transported into a new dimension, or to a new 5th dimensional world, or we will be changed in a blinking of an eye and taken to heaven?What can you say to people who believe we do not stay on the EARTH AS THE POLL IS SUGGETING
LOL
BLUE

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 10:18

I find this together with some other replies to be an arrogant way of perception. (no personal offense ofcourse:))
Stating that you know and understand the universe, excluding the possibilty that in other dimensions polarities might be different or even non existant.
In fact you say there is polarity positive vs negative and there's gray (transition from pos to neg) in between and that's how all the universe and dimensions (should) work.

You simply don't know, like so many times in history we think we know all and then face a whole new concept of our universe.

Secondly a strange phenomena is taking place, a corruption in language of some kind.
Everybody here is stating that we are LEARNING new ways, we are EVOLVING to a new conscious level.

I think after all the, for example, camelot research and documentation available it is safe to state that in fact we are REMEMBERING our potential, duty and responsability.
Learning is in fact remembering. That's why most of the people here have an incredible high sensitivity. We use not only our brains and ratio and capacity to think and reason but we listen to our intuitive sense. We sense that most of the camelot style, ancient aliens, not being alone (et's), spiritual information out there is true. Because we've always known it.

Isn't that what our endless DNA code is for? An organic database of memories.
We can still upload information but we've forgotten how to acces/donwload already available information. So when we store it again it's like a popup saying, hey! you've already got that data, but you didn't know it was there.

Now the trick is how do we reach our potential to actually download all the information stored in us.
when we reach that level then the answer to the poll could be staying here and take responsability.

But once again, i won't be arrogant so in my humble opinion I don't know. Although I do hope for some kind of ascension on a conscious or whatsoever practical level. a step UP.

blue777
28th June 2010, 10:23
I find this together with some other replies to be an arrogant way of perception. (no personal offense ofcourse:))
Stating that you know and understand the universe, excluding the possibilty that in other dimensions polarities might be different or even non existant.
In fact you say there is polarity positive vs negative and there's gray (transition from pos to neg) in between and that's how all the universe and dimensions (should) work.

You simply don't know, like so many times in history we think we know all and then face a whole new concept of our universe.

Secondly a strange phenomena is taking place, a corruption in language of some kind.
Everybody here is stating that we are LEARNING new ways, we are EVOLVING to a new conscious level.

I think after all the, for example, camelot research and documentation available it is safe to state that in fact we are REMEMBERING our potential, duty and responsability.
Learning is in fact remembering. That's why most of the people here have an incredible high sensitivity. We use not only our brains and ratio and capacity to think and reason but we listen to our intuitive sense. We sense that most of the camelot style, ancient aliens, not being alone (et's), spiritual information out there is true. Because we've always known it.

We can still upload information but we've forgotten how to acces/donwload already available information. So when we store it again it's like a popup saying, hey! you've already got that data, but you didn't know it was there.

Now the trick is how do we reach our potential to actually download all the information stored in us.
when we reach that level then the answer to the poll could be staying here and take responsability.

But once again, i won't be arrogant so in my humble opinion I don't know. Although I do hope for some kind of ascension on a conscious or whatsoever practical level. a step UP.

Thankyou for your erudite reply,is there any chance that we could have a positive positive reaction....and what do you say to the people who think we are going to a new dimension and a new earth?
reply appreciated
regards
blue

greybeard
28th June 2010, 10:43
Thank you chris,
therefore you do not believe we will be transported into a new dimension, or to a new 5th dimensional world, or we will be changed in a blinking of an eye and taken to heaven?What can you say to people who believe we do not stay on the EARTH AS THE POLL IS SUGGETING
LOL
BLUE

Im actually neutral I dont believe or disbelieve in the various possibilities.
Frankly there is a lot of talk, a lot of videos, a lot of books, a lot of channeled info, but what happens after 2012 if nothing happens?
A lot of people will be very distressed and in avoidance. Like as not the date will be shifted as usual but chances are high that we will still have to cope with difficult situations in this world but I do believe that we are being given the mind set to deal productively with the challenges through a raising of consciousness, people are awakening on a Global scale as evidenced by the number of books being bought on spirituality, the biggest sellers being by Eckhart Tolle.
Eckhart has sold many millions of books.
Over 500 people turned up to the last free Sat-sang put on by Dr David Hawkins, his books are beginning to sell in the hundreds of thousands.
Both Tolle and Hawkins point out the futility of believing that a technique will enlighten you.
Any technique looks for a future result.
Tolle teaches accepting what arises in the NOW and being as present as possible, and not looking to add to what you already are in essence, thats not technique.
Technique adds to and tends to be a secret teaching or at least shared by a few unique people.
The enlightened ones freely share what they know and experience subjectively to be true, there are no secrets.
Hawkins teaches letting go of all that you are not to reveal you own Divinity so while there is a different style of delivery the essence is non-dualistic in the teaching.
The teacher being the One Self which we all are NOW, we just haven't realized that.
There will be seeming contradiction is any teaching, because the teaching is coming from a formless nonlinear timeless state to the dual state we seem to be in.
Thats why the Sages say it is a state which cant be spoken of. There is no languaging adequate to explain a no mind sate, to mind.

Regards Chris

Bill Ryan
28th June 2010, 10:43
What does "transported to a second earth" mean? (Transported how? By the ETs?)

Here's an interesting question... why does any member here think that of 7 billion people, the ETs would select you for their Noah's Ark?

Another serious question - if you were the co-ordinator of an ET rescue mission, and had a giant starship with (say) room for 1000 Earth refugees - who would you rescue and why?

There are certainly 1000 people I would nominate ahead of myself.

Here's a start:

- artists, musicians, poets and writers from every culture.
- our brightest and best young people - again, from every culture.
- our brightest and best scientists, able to learn and apply new technologies.
- the Shamans who are the keepers of traditional oral history.
- historians from every culture.
- [alternative] medical practitioners, able to learn and apply new techniques.
- a small team of IT specialists to handle the digital libraries of Earth information which would need to be rescued also.
- a small team of archivists to record everything that happened so that mankind's history could continue.
- a small team of empaths and counsellors.

I've never seen this discussed, so it would be interesting to hear thoughts.

As I mentioned, I wouldn't include myself among the chosen 1000. By the above criteria, I doubt if I'd qualify. But I'd be happy to co-ordinate the evacuees if a volunteer was needed :)

Artemis
28th June 2010, 10:51
In my opinion.... there is no right or wrong in this..... all is right depending to each person’s path….

I do not know much…. Just a few things…..

There is a new earth… I have been on it for a couple of hours… but it was just two days old then… it was created long time ago…. Before 9/11 …. I was there when it happened….. me and 20+ people… that knowledge is my reality…. Why I got placed on it… I don’t know… but I guess I got a gift… to see and experience what we had done… a day in July many years ago… I do not remember exactly which year, but there are people I can ask… who has better memory for years then me… but it is about 13 or 14 years ago…. I was there physically…in my body… absolutely awake… driving my car on this new earth…. Ohhh yes… it’s there… that experience I can never escape from or try to tell myself that it has not happened… they made sure of that…

Another knowledge… the humans shall develop to a new race… that’s not existing yet in linear time… the golden light human… but if you look from outside this time-spiral…. It does exist and it is an amazing human… its absolutely beautiful… I have met one … that too in awake state… physically… which makes me believe the golden light human can travel time and dimensions… as I understand it for the moment… the human race today is in a larvae state…. Where the awakening place you in the cocoon state where the transformation start to happen…. And when we have transformed our different bodies, chakras and kundalini…. On day will burst the cocoon … and out will emerge the new race… and I do not think like many think… that the kundalini and enlightment is the end result…. For me it is the beginning of the transformation…. That is what I experience and feel….

I know there are a lot of fabulous people on the earth which have as assignment to anchor new and high frequencies here… in the right time at the right places…. And most of them you have never heard of…. And it is a work continuing … but they live and breathe these miracles….
For each thing happening here on earth, we get a step closer to the event-horizon , the zero-point… the moment of (k)now…..

There is a plan……………………………………………………………..

blue777
28th June 2010, 10:53

Here's an interesting question... why does any member here think that of 7 billion people, the ETs would select you for their Noah's Ark?

Another serious question - if you were the co-ordinator of an ET rescue mission, and had a giant starship with (say) room for 1000 Earth refugees - who would you rescue and why?

Here's a start:

- a small team of IT specialists to handle the digital libraries of Earth information which would need to be rescued also.
- a small team of archivists to record everything that happened so that mankind's history could continue.

As I mentioned, I wouldn't include myself among the chosen 1000. By the above criteria, I doubt if I'd qualify. But I'd be happy to co-ordinate the evacuees if a volunteer was needed :)

Hello Bill , being an artist and a musician , we thank you for the compliment,thankyou also for all these interesting questions.
quote:why does any member here think that of 7 billion people, the ETs would select you for their Noah's Ark?

Probably due to the fact we are musicians and artists..however the serious answer is ,infinite intellIgence consciousness would not select people, they would help them to cleanse the EARTH FOR THEMSELVES.....Therefore the ark will be on the earth.
2.quote:if you were the co-ordinator of an ET rescue mission, and had a giant starship with (say) room for 1000 Earth refugees - who would you rescue and why?

probably people who have a particular positive frequency, however this would be unfair for the rest....this is only my opinion

regards
blue
interesting to hear what other people think
transported to a second earth could mean, there is a a new earth in a different dimension

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 10:53
my way of looking at it is like we've been sitting here keeping the seat warm till awareness comes back

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 11:03

Dear Bill,
Thank you for your much appreciated work. Can't say it often enough because you keep reminding me of my godfather who is this indian who lives on the countryside in the southern of france and wares a hat like yours. lol, had to say it:)

Two questions:
I'm curious about how you think about necessity. In war we often see liberators facing choices where they HAVE to choose between weaker and stronger people to save or liberate.
Like Tears Of The Sun (not a particular good movie) they didn't come to save all the locals of the threatened village. Yet their moral duty made them save some extra people because otherwise they would be killed. The consequence of death when not saving those people created the necessity for an un forseen solution. They had to pick the strongest to come along, leave the weakest behind or they would get the strongest killed as well.
Dilemma...

Edit: I'm not comfortable with the "please help us and take us away idea" and wouldn't want to have that faith but it's an interesting question

Second question:
Since i've been around on this forum i've seen you stating more than often that ascension is NOT going to happen.
I remember the avant garde rebellious underground style of project camelot being the first organized whistleblower gathering on the net. And often philosophizing about ascension.
What made you so sure it is not going to happen? What is your definition of ascension? or maybe should we redefine ascension?

I would much appreciate your answer as I couldn't find a thread that actually discusses this issue

Thanks in advance!

Steven
28th June 2010, 11:20
I have a bit of difficulties with the word "ascension" with all the "dogma" that surround it. I am here to evolve, not to flee, that is for sure and clear to me. If ships arrive in mass I wouldn't go aboard, unless I have encounter and telepathically communicate with the beings aboard. And deeply inside, I know it will not happen this way. I understand that we live in a highly mentally manipulated environment. We often say how much religion and science have been corrupted and manipulated in order to maintain us in a victim consciousness, but it is also true with the new age movement. Which is not "new" at all. I am here to contribute, the best I can, to awake that part of the human consciousness to its true nature. I am here to learn and to communicate how to live according to the Universal Laws and Principles of Creation. I am here to live this last step of human evolution according to the pyramid of evolution of consciousness received by the mayan people. I am here to prepare a better future for my children and for all living species on planet Earth and there is so much to do, plenty of work at hand.

Namaste, Steven

blue777
28th June 2010, 11:25
I have a bit of difficulties with the word "ascension" with all the "dogma" that surround it. I am here to evolve, not to flee, that is for sure and clear to me. If ships arrive in mass I wouldn't go aboard, unless I have encounter and telepathically communicate with the beings aboard. And deeply inside, I know it will not happen this way. I understand that we live in a highly mentally manipulated environment. We often say how much religion and science have been corrupted and manipulated in order to maintain us in a victim consciousness, but it is also true with the new age movement. Which is not "new" at all. I am here to contribute, the best I can, to awake that part of the human consciousness to its true nature. I am here to learn and to communicate how to live according to the Universal Laws and Principles of Creation. I am here to live this last step of human evolution according to the pyramid of evolution of consciousness received by the mayan people. I am here to prepare a better future for my children and for all living species on planet Earth and there is so much to do, plenty of work at hand.

Namaste, Steven

thank you Steven, interesting thoughts .what do you say to people who think they will be tranported to new dimension...say 5th dimension....and do you think a new earth exists in this new dimension?
regards
blue

Artemis
28th June 2010, 11:27

Here's a start:

I did not felt it like I was transported.... it was like a wave lifting me up 20 to 25 centimeters upward.... there was a lot of traffic at the time in the middle of the turist season... after the wave.... I was completly alone....

in my opinion... there is noone outside yourself deciding if you will go or not....

for the diffrent occupations .... I think that each person that has it in there soul that they will go have placed themself in the right place and teach themself the right things for whats will be needed ...

Wood
28th June 2010, 11:33

I think there is much abuse of DNA in the New Age circles. My understanding is that there is simply not enough space to fit detailed memories there. I think there is about 750 megabytes worth of data in our DNA, that is, the amount of information that fits in a CD. The purpose of most of it is still unknown (although there is at least one theory to explain that), but still there is not space to store detailed memories. I'd rather believe it specifies the link with our spirit and that the memories are held there, in our eternal consciousness.

To continue with the DNA subject, I'd like to point out that if ETs were going to select such an small sample they would need to be aware of DNA issues to avoid genetic diseases or weaknesses.
I do not believe ETs would rescue just 1000 people though. Assuming some good ETs want to save humans from a collapsing earth (i.e. a catastrophic pole reversal), I'd like to think they would have relevant tech, like, for example, cryo tech and enough freezer space to carry more than 1000 people.

blue777
28th June 2010, 11:46
[QUOTE=Wood;30452]I think there is much abuse of DNA in the New Age circles. My understanding is that there is simply not enough space to fit detailed memories there. I think there is about 750 megabytes worth of data in our DNA, that is, the amount of information that fits in a CD. The purpose of most of it is still unknown (although there is at least one theory to explain that), but still there is not space to store detailed memories. I'd rather believe it specifies the link with our spirit and that the memories are held there, in our eternal consciousness.

Could we be changing to a 12 strand DNA WHICH WILL GIVE US much more megabytes worth of data in our DNA?
BLUE

Steven
28th June 2010, 11:48
thank you Steven, interesting thoughts .what do you say to people who think they will be transported to new dimension...say 5th dimension....and do you think a new earth exists in this new dimension?
regards
blue

Hello blue777. Honestly, in my perspective, I don't give much importance to "dimension". I know we currently live into many dimensions simultaneously. We are multidimensional beings doted of spirit which crosses dimensions. So, how many there are, I do not care so much to be honest. What I find important, is that our state of being is so much decisive in order to define what kind of life we get. Our state of being, all that we are and all the fruits that comes out of us have an impact on our world. This is decisive and will never change. To me, the idea of ascending from the third dimension, passing into the fourth and going to the fifth is a big "maybe", not really observable in my day-to-day life, nor in nature. It is too technical. I prefer to focus on my "being" or my "becoming" and if it helps me to ascend, then good for me ;) But, I am aware of the distraction it can creates if one is too much focused in this idea. There are enough distractions already, no need to feed one more in my opinion. I live in the moment and in this space, to much busy to transform my reality for the better.

Namaste, Steven

Bill Ryan
28th June 2010, 12:05
Since i've been around on this forum i've seen you stating more than often that ascension is NOT going to happen.

Hi there - yes, that's right. Better questions might be:

1) Why does anyone think 'ascension' WILL happen?

2) Where does this idea come from?

I remember the avant garde rebellious underground style of project camelot being the first organized whistleblower gathering on the net. And often philosophizing about ascension.
What made you so sure it is not going to happen? What is your definition of ascension? or maybe should we redefine ascension?

I certainly never 'philosophized about ascension'. But Kerry has several times promoted the idea, first through her original interview with David Wilcock (http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock.html) (who - everyone please note! - has since changed his tune), and then on more recently through Ashayana Deane.

Kerry entitled David's video "The Road to Ascension". I suggested at the time that a better title might be found, but didn't make a big tissue of it. She's also mentioned it several times in passing over the years, but never actually made a major thing out of it until fairly recently.

'Ascension' has nothing to do with whistleblowing, and everything to do with a created New-Age belief system, akin to a new religion (i.e. belief without evidence, as a matter of faith and hope).

In my view this never had anything to do with Camelot's mission (http://projectcamelot.org/mission.html) as we both agreed it at the outset.

Overview and mission statement (http://projectcamelot.org/mission.html):

• To provide researchers, activists and ‘whistleblowers’ with access to all forms of media in order to get the truth out.

• Our focus includes but is not limited to the following:
-- extraterrestrial visitation and contact
-- time travel
-- mind control
-- classified advanced technology
-- free energy
-- possible coming earth changes
-- revealing plans that exist to control the human race.

• To establish ‘safety in numbers’ and unite these disparate factions under an umbrella of protection for activists and ‘whistleblowers’ who may have concerns for the safety of themselves and their loved ones.

• To provide a tribute to all activists in paradigm-challenging fields who have worked for the benefit of humanity... and who have suffered or been silenced for speaking the truth.
You can be sure that the insiders are delighted that otherwise bright and sensitive young people are distracted by this enticing but empty cookie jar, high on the shelf and currently unreachable, while other far more serious (and real) things are happening much closer to home.

There IS a rise in consciousness all over the planet. But this is not what 95% are writing or talking about when they refer to Ascension.

Many Ascension-believers are just hoping that everything will magically change and that they wake up one morning to find themselves elsewhere. That will not happen. (Sorry, folks: it just won't, and I'll say it if no-one else will.)

I would much appreciate your answer as I couldn't find a thread that actually discusses this issue

There might be one! But if not, there should be. :)

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 12:06
I think there is much abuse of DNA in the New Age circles. My understanding is that there is simply not enough space to fit detailed memories there. I think there is about 750 megabytes worth of data in our DNA, that is, the amount of information that fits in a CD. The purpose of most of it is still unknown (although there is at least one theory to explain that), but still there is not space to store detailed memories. I'd rather believe it specifies the link with our spirit and that the memories are held there, in our eternal consciousness.

Interesting point!
Yet i've heard other reports that organic material and especially DNA could contain way more data then the meager 750MB you propose (look for black ops human genome programs). They're already working on organic gel packs that store terabytes of data.
Besides do you really think our creator would use simple limited binary code for archiving memory the way we do with our already outdaten I/O system? It resembles it 'cause we have a binary DNA Helix with (seeming limitless) but limited combinations possible.
But nothing is as it seems and maybe it's a facade to some bigger invisible connector to a global archive/memory.
Maybe DNA is the link to our global conscience and memory as a human species, and the pineal gland is the link between body and spiritual potential

But who knows... I know somehow that we remember things, how? That my friend, I don't know;) and I like to discuss the possibilities

28th June 2010, 12:18
Hey blue777, nice thread. (almost as nice as that username!):nod:

I didn't vote on the poll as none of the options really appealed to me or hold true in my view. I think we humans have a tendency to over-romanticise the details before focussing on the nitty gritty.

Let me give you an example, my other half will not entertain the idea of aliens, global elite, new earth etc etc etc. It frustrates me sometimes as she will then watch the news seemingly baffled at something that is so obviously manufactured so in that respect we differ and she is missing out. (or I am lol!). Then five minutes after a disagreement (well natured nonetheless) I can find her sat amongst flowers beaming with good energy and finding the tiny movements of an ant across a flower petal entrancing.

My point is this. After thirteen years of following totally different paths we've arrived at exactly the same point of view at exactly the same time and place from (and still with!) completely different perspectives. That leads me to believe, (like she's told me for years) none of this ascension talk is needed. Life to me is a creational and experiential expression through a human. We will all arrive wherever the heck we need to go by actually LIVING the now, not yesterday and not tommorrow. The rest is subjective detail.

Sun is shining in Britain. This happens once every 12 years. I'm off to enjoy it while it does. Peace and Love.

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 12:35
There might be one! But if not, there should be. :)

Here it is:)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3444-(What-is)-Ascension-Yes-or-No&p=30462#post30462

blue777
28th June 2010, 12:50

I didn't vote on the poll as none of the options really appealed to me or hold true in my view. I think we humans have a tendency to over-romanticise the details before focussing on the nitty gritty.

Let me give you an example, my other half will not entertain the idea of aliens, global elite, new earth etc etc etc. It frustrates me sometimes as she will then watch the news seemingly baffled at something that is so obviously manufactured so in that respect we differ and she is missing out. (or I am lol!). Then five minutes after a disagreement (well natured nonetheless) I can find her sat amongst flowers beaming with good energy and finding the tiny movements of an ant across a flower petal entrancing.

My point is this. After thirteen years of following totally different paths we've arrived at exactly the same point of view at exactly the same time and place from (and still with!) completely different perspectives. That leads me to believe, (like she's told me for years) none of this ascension talk is needed. Life to me is a creational and experiential expression through a human. We will all arrive wherever the heck we need to go by actually LIVING the now, not yesterday and not tommorrow. The rest is subjective detail.

Sun is shining in Britain. This happens once every 12 years. I'm off to enjoy it while it does. Peace and Love.

HELLO 7
we must be related....i think there is a serious side to these questions , it really defines where these dimensions are and how we get to them...also for us to raise our consciousness we need a 12 strand DNA
REGARDS
BLUE777
GIVE MY LOVE TO KENT

Wood
28th June 2010, 12:52
Could we be changing to a 12 strand DNA WHICH WILL GIVE US much more megabytes worth of data in our DNA?
I am not aware of any scientific evidence of the 12 strand theory. My understanding is that we have two strands of complementary bases to avoid a single strand to react with the molecules in the cell. The two strand configuration is, I think, chemically 'inert'. Internal elements in the cell actually cut pieces of dna, split them in two single strands and then uses a strand to build a protein. It is a chemical process involving molecules that just 'fit' with each of the bases in the strand of the dna. There is no place for 12 strands in the process (that I am aware of).

Besides do you really think our creator would use simple limited binary code for archiving memory the way we do with our already outdaten I/O system? It resembles it 'cause we have a binary DNA Helix with (seeming limitless) but limited combinations possible.
There is a whole branch of mathematics to study information coding and computation. A 'bit' is the simplest way to store information, in an absolute sense. It can store two values that can be interpreted as 1 or 0, as true or false, as black or white, etc. With just one value there is no way to store information. It is possible to use more than two values (for example True, False and Undefined, a hundred colours, etc), but that can be reduced to blocks of 'bits'. Thus, bits are the simplest way to store information. Then there is the problem of how to encode the information in bits. Our current methods to encode compressed video or audio are quite efficient. Just imagine how much more information we get from our senses in addition to just raw video or audio, and to fully store a memory it is also needed to store the state of the consciousness at the moment (e.g. what we did know, what we were thinking, etc). There is simply no way that 750mB could store a detailed memory of even a single day of our lives.

The 750mB figure comes from the fact that we have roughly 3000 million bases in our DNA, and each base could be of any of four types (thus a base can encode the same information as two bits).

blue777
28th June 2010, 12:56
[QUOTE=Wood;30466]I am not aware of any scientific evidence of the 12 strand theory. My understanding is that we have two strands of complementary bases to avoid a single strand to react with the molecules in the cell. The two strand configuration is, I think, chemically 'inert'. Internal elements in the cell actually cut pieces of dna, split them in two single strands and then uses a strand to build a protein. It is a chemical process involving molecules that just 'fit' with each of the bases in the strand of the dna. There is no place for 12 strands in the process (that I am aware of).

There is simply no way that 750mb could store a detailed memory of even a single day of our lives.

How much hidden information is in our soul which is infinite and immortal
lol
blue

Wood
28th June 2010, 13:05
How much hidden information is in our soul which is infinite and immortal
As I've said before, I am ready to believe that some of the DNA we have specifies a link to our soul or spirit through organs such as the pineal gland, and I think it could be possible to somehow activate or strengthen that link (for example, as a result of a natural process that enables parts of our DNA, although that has deep implications). I am not against the existence of immortal souls but against the idea that there are memories stored in our DNA :)

blue777
28th June 2010, 13:19

AT THE MOMENT THE POLL STANDS AT 55% STAY ON THE EARTH AND RAISE THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS AND 45% go to a new dimension or a new earth........this is a close call who is right and who is wrong ?

Niobe
28th June 2010, 13:31
-----------

With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I don't think it's fair to belittle people's different beliefs. None of us should be taking the stance of I'm right and you're wrong, or just, you're wrong. As for ascension- I really don't know what I think about that word and it's meaning.

blue777
28th June 2010, 13:52
With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I don't think it's fair to belittle people's different beliefs. None of us should be taking the stance of I'm right and you're wrong, or just, you're wrong. As for ascension- I really don't know what I think about that word and it's
meaning.
I think what Bill was trying to say was; that being beamed off the earth is not a Reality...and how do we know we have chosen and committed to be incarnated here in the first place?...!

Bill Ryan
28th June 2010, 14:10
With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I don't think it's fair to belittle people's different beliefs. None of us should be taking the stance of I'm right and you're wrong, or just, you're wrong. As for ascension- I really don't know what I think about that word and it's meaning.

Just using rhetoric to make the point. A belief is something that someone thinks or hopes is true, but they don't actually know.

In the absence of knowledge, people often accept a belief as the next best thing available. It's hard for people to live in a vacuum, in a state of not-knowing.

So there's considerable internal pressure for us all to manufacture certainties for ourselves. This is how the mind works. There are tremendous societal and cultural pressures on each individual to conform, as well.

I rarely use the word 'belief'. There are things that I know from direct experience, and other things that I've concluded after gathering information from and learning about others' direct experiences, which I think are honest reports.

That's why I was interested to know WHY someone would 'believe' in the idea of Ascension - in any other respect than a broad-base expansion of consciousness. Who has had direct experience of this?

Other phenomena I don't 'believe' in. Rather, I have a high degree of certainty: I've recalled past lives, I've seen an ET in my bedroom, I've been abducted, I've experienced paranormal abilities (in myself and others), I've observed changes in society and in thought. So those are pretty real for me.

UFOs, NDEs or OBEs I've not experienced directly, but I've spoken at length with those who have - and I'm sure they're real.

'Ascension'? I draw a blank. What is it? Why do people talk about it? Has anyone experienced it? What are we talking about? And WHY are we talking about it?

Is it a religious belief? If so, it's valuable and valid - no more and no less so than other religious beliefs. It can provide comfort and orientation when confused. But that does not make it an actuality.

Karl Marx wrote: Religion is the opiate of the people. I wonder if Ascension is really any different for New Age people... I find it REALLY worrying if nearly half of Avalon members really think we're going to be transported to a new Earth. (How, when, why, and who by?)

That's why I asked what THAT meant: do we mean in giant Blossom Goodchild spaceships, or by stargate to Ashayana Deane's 'Eartha' in galaxy M-31? (I suggest that neither is likely to occur. And if there's a similar planet in M-31, it's certainly not called Eartha by the people who live there!)

blue777
28th June 2010, 14:26
Just using rhetoric to make the point. A belief is something that someone thinks or hopes is true, but they don't actually know.

In the absence of knowledge, people often accept a belief as the next best thing available. It's hard for people to live in a vacuum, in a state of not-knowing.

So there's considerable internal pressure for us all to manufacture certainties for ourselves. This is how the mind works. There are tremendous societal and cultural pressures on each individual to conform, as well.

I rarely use the word 'belief'. There are things that I know from direct experience, and other things that I've concluded after gathering information from and learning about others' direct experiences, which I think are honest reports.

That's why I was interested to know WHY someone would 'believe' in the idea of Ascension - in any other respect than a broad-base expansion of consciousness. Who has had direct experience of this?

Other phenomena I don't 'believe' in. Rather, I have a high degree of certainty: I've recalled past lives, I've seen an ET in my bedroom, I've been abducted, I've experienced paranormal abilities (in myself and others), I've observed changes in society and in thought. So those are pretty real for me.

UFOs, NDEs or OBEs I've not experienced directly, but I've spoken at length with those who have - and I'm sure they're real.

'Ascension'? I draw a blank. What is it? Why do people talk about it? Has anyone experienced it? What are we talking about? And WHY are we talking about it?

Is it a religious belief? If so, it's valuable and valid - no more and no less so than other religious beliefs. It can provide comfort and orientation when confused. But that does not make it an actuality.

Karl Max wrote: Religion is the opiate of the people. I wonder if Ascension is really any different for New Age people... I find it REALLY worrying if nearly half of Avalon members really think we're going to be transported to a new Earth. (How, when, why, and who by?)

That's why I asked what THAT meant: do we mean in giant Blossom Goodchild spaceships, or by stargate to Ashayana Deane's 'Eartha' in galaxy M-31? (I suggest that neither is likely to occur. And if there's a similar planet in M-31, it's certainly not called Eartha by the people who live there!)

I agree with this quote:That's why I was interested to know WHY someone would 'believe' in the idea of Ascension - in any other respect than a broad-base expansion of consciousness. Therefore we who believe that ascension is the raising of consciousness , where does that put the 45% who think ascension is going to a new dimension and a new EARTH?Who can answer that one?
regards
blue

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 14:38
form what i understand the general perception of ascension can be itself a distraction and a diversion of attention away from the direct inner experience of knowing , , from various informations circulating there have been distortions in scriptures and attempts made through both incarnate and discarnate beings to misdirect the masses through subtle distortions of perception

like it has been said I cannot tell you anything you do not already know

sometimes the best way to assist someone to find thier own truth is to ask a good question

everything i "put out there" is my perceptions based on observations gained through in some cases experiences , some flashes of insight that "feels right " but they are perspectives offered to give others an opportunity to perhaps look at things they themselves have noticed and if in some cases where there are similarities in observations perhaps further enhance thier perspectives of thier own journey

certainly I'm no authority on someone elses knowing , that's for them to work out , many map makers out there it's up to the individual how they get there , even wether or not they use a map as a guide

in the early days the pioneers faced the unknown with perseverence , a sense of adventure and a willingness to adapt to whatever circumstances came thier way (mapping the terrain along the way)

flexibility and the ability to look deeply into what is and to see the potential of what it can be I rekon are two very useful means of navigating the uncharted territory

Shaun

blue777
28th June 2010, 14:42
form what i understand the general perception of ascension can be itself a distraction and a diversion of attention away from the direct inner experience of knowing , , from various informations circulating there have been distortions in scriptures and attempts made through both incarnate and discarnate beings to misdirect the masses through subtle distortions of perception

like it has been said I cannot tell you anything you do not already know

sometimes the best way to assist someone to find thier own truth is to ask a good question

everything i "put out there" is my perceptions based on observations gained through in some cases experiences , some flashes of insight that "feels right " but they are perspectives offered to give others an opportunity to perhaps look at things they themselves have noticed and if in some cases where there are similarities in observations perhaps further enhance thier perspectives of thier own journey

certainly I'm no authority on someone elses knowing , that's for them to work out , many map makers out there it's up to the individual how they get there , even wether or not they use a map as a guide

in the early days the pioneers faced the unknown with perseverence , a sense of adventure and a willingness to adapt to whatever circumstances came thier way (mapping the terrain along the way)

flexibility and the ability to look deeply into what is and to see the potential of what it can be I rekon are two very useful means of navigating the uncharted territory

Shaun

Thanks Shaun , very well put,,how do you stand on the poll questions?
regards
blue

blue777
28th June 2010, 14:51
ATTENTION i mean ASCENSION, PLEASE VOTE ON THE ASCENSION POLL
many thanks
blue

28th June 2010, 14:56
HELLO 7
we must be related....i think there is a serious side to these questions , it really defines where these dimensions are and how we get to them...also for us to raise our consciousness we need a 12 strand DNA
REGARDS
BLUE777
GIVE MY LOVE TO KENT

LOVE GIVEN!

With all due respect.....I wasn't be-littling the questions/options you put for us, they are serious considerations that I've wrestled with for a good decade now. I was merely stating where I'm at in my spiritual quest with regards ascension. In a nutshell we are all mortal in the current form.....this form must perish by whichever way......that leaves only the actual REAL "us" or "me"....my true essence/being. Ascension for me is the repetition of this process into accrued, more highly intelligent beings learning from each life as we go. Earth in a higher dimension or "new earth" or "eartha" really doesn't even remotely bother me, nor do I find it relevant. I'm quite happy with the bog standard earth I've got here. And even if I wasn't happy with it......tough @£$%. I've still gotta live! So I aim to be the change I want to see rather than "see" a change I want to happen.

As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).

JoshERTW
28th June 2010, 14:57
I vote #2

I am in general agreement with Bill's comments. I do also have the feeling that there are energetic principles at work and that there can be 'leaps forward' in the process of raising concious awareness. I have experienced a few of these myself, the most recent being this weekend. I literally woke up feeling different this weekend. More guided, more focused and less confused. Perhaps something to do with the grand-cross alignment or the eclipse? Who knows? Either way, I think there are definite points where we do move forward or 'ascend.' But its like climbing stairs rather than being shot out of a cannon.

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:10
[QUOTE=777;30493]LOVE GIVEN!

With all due respect.....I wasn't be-littling the questions/options you put for us, they are serious considerations that I've wrestled with for a good decade now. I was merely stating where I'm at in my spiritual quest with regards ascension. In a nutshell we are all mortal in the current form.....this form must perish by whichever way......that leaves only the actual REAL "us" or "me"....my true essence/being. Ascension for me is the repetition of this process into accrued, more highly intelligent beings learning from each life as we go. Earth in a higher dimension or "new earth" or "eartha" really doesn't even remotely bother me, nor do I find it relevant. I'm quite happy with the bog standard earth I've got here. And even if I wasn't happy with it......tough @£$%. I've still gotta live! So I aim to be the change I want to see rather than "see" a change I want to happen.

hello 7 ,anyone from Kent is ok by me but seriously.....however there are 60% of people who say we will stay on the earth and raise our consciousness ascend..........and there are 40% who say we go to a new dimension and a new Earth Ascension...who is right?

secondly Bill this is a great question for you to answer, time to be a Guru.....
quote:As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).[/QU

thankyou 777
regards blue

bluestflame
28th June 2010, 15:12
ok , here's one for you , I believe we are already connected to the divine , I know before i start it's not gunna articulate well

we are here AND there though our awareness is here point or presence , the greater part of our awareness is to some extent standing back in a sense cos the biological framework would be unable to hold so much energy, the energies that hold the body together and asist us to be able to move it and navigate it round physically would be unable to continue to do so cos they'd be overwhelmed by the sheer blinding light of it , we are in the process of upgrading the hardware AND software bit by molecule , it's a package deal

lot of stuff being processed , owned, embraced , right down to the cellular level , planned obselescence
that is the programmed energies with in many cases specific purpose are either being upgraded with new purpose or removed entirely(programmed at the sub atomic level)akin to thought forms

by the way sometimes i leave the typos in so people can seee it's not cut and paste

as the "new" energies are coming into this place the innner light (some call it the divine golden light ), which fills the senses , reminds the old energies where they really come from and issues new instructions , they bring awareness to what had very limited consciousness

the earth itself has been energetically veiled , this veil is being dissolved so to speak , this is part of a shared process same thing is happening with us the energy of unconsciousness is being dissolved and reabsorbed into the light of awareness in order to be "reprocessed " and represented in another form

so the energies that had been preventing the two halves of the brain from communicating directly with each other except through an indirect neural crossover , are beginning to energetically sense each other and are inn the process of recalibrating and adjusting to interact more directly after an initial period of disorientation

this is what i believe are a rough hint at the mechanics behind what's been labeled ascension

we are becoming more aware of and able to interact with other dimensions

as the denser energies are integrated and absorbed and "offered up" so to speak

the body is the vessel that is being filled with the essence of embrace

the breath not taken is now being taken , bringing new awareness

the light shining into the deepest shadows are revealing the gaps and the light underneath it

am stil finetuning me understanding of it but that's a basic look at what I've been exploring

I see this light too , that's why i mention the sparkles every now and then , some have also called them adamantine particles , they feel got on your face and cause tingles and smell like warm linen with an anointed type smell

Snowbird
28th June 2010, 15:16
Therefore in your opinion we are going into a new dimension, and raised to a new Earth...what would you say to people who think we will just stay on the earth and take responsibility for the disastrous mess on Planet Earth, are they in darkness ignorance, as the poll above suggests this is the favouriite choice at the moment..
thanks
serious question
lol
blue

blue, what is your spiritual intention? What are your creative spiritual goals for YOU? Please don't lump everyone together into a nice earthly box. If your decision is and has been and remains, to stay here on this earth to help clean up the mess, then that is what will be for blue777. IF indeed this IS your decision, how did you arrive at this? Could it have to do with your own individual spiritual plan that was set by you before coming to earth?

We are speaking on this thread about a subject that is first, very personally and second, collectively relevant. We, are not all going to a new earth. We are each uniquely powerful individual spiritual beings. We are each here on this earth at this time for very specific reasons. We agreed to come here at this time for purposes known only to each of us. We are not going to be "transported" off this Earth in some mother ship to some etheric planet in the sky. How can We speak for the individual? What is YOUR spiritual plan for YOU?

The poll suggesting or not suggesting a favorite choice at the moment, does not speak for the individual. This poll is simply suggesting that there exist several people on this thread who have individually/collectively made particular choices. This does not mean that YOU are right and I am wrong or vice versa. :rapture::biggrin:

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:19
ok , here's one for you , I believe we are already connected to the divine , I know before i start it's not gunna articulate well

we are here AND there though our awareness is here point or presence , the greater part of our awareness is to some extent standing back in a sense cos the biological framework would be unable to hold so much energy, the energies that hold the body together and asist us to be able to move it and navigate it round physically would be unable to continue to do so cos they'd be overwhelmed by the sheer blinding light of it , we are in the process of upgrading the hardware AND software bit by molecule , it's a package deal

lot of stuff being processed , owned, embraced , right down to the cellular level , planned obselescence
that is the programmed energies with in many cases specific purpose are either being upgraded with new purpose or removed entirely(programmed at the sub atomic level)akin to thought forms

by the way sometimes i leave the typos in so people can seee it's not cut and paste

as the "new" energies are coming into this place the innner light (some call it the divine golden light ), which fills the senses , reminds the old energies where they really come from and issues new instructions , they bring awareness to what had very limited consciousness

the earth itself has been energetically veiled , this veil is being dissolved so to speak , this is part of a shared process same thing is happening with us the energy of unconsciousness is being dissolved and reabsorbed into the light of awareness in order to be "reprocessed " and represented in another form

so the energies that had been preventing the two halves of the brain from communicating directly with each other except through an indirect neural crossover , are beginning to energetically sense each other and are inn the process of recalibrating and adjusting to interact more directly after an initial period of disorientation

this is what i believe are a rough hint at the mechanics behind what's been labeled ascension

we are becoming more aware of and able to interact with other dimensions

as the denser energies are integrated and absorbed and "offered up" so to speak

the body is the vessel that is being filled with the essence of embrace

the breath not taken is now being taken , bringing new awareness

the light shining into the deepest shadows are revealing the gaps and the light underneath it

am stil finetuning me understanding of it but that's a basic look at what I've been exploring

I see this light too , that's why i mention the sparkles every now and then , some have also called them adamantine particles , they feel got on your face and cause tingles and smell like warm linen with an anointed type smell

Ahh yes blueflame,but can you answer these 2 questions....in precis form..lol
however there are 60% of people who say we will stay on the earth and raise our consciousness ascend..........and there are 40% who say we go to a new dimension and a new Earth Ascension...who is right?

secondly Bill this is a great question for you to answer, time to be a Guru.....
quote:As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).[/QU
regards
blue

illuminate
28th June 2010, 15:23
As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).

If I may add my two cents here... this too is something I have struggled with understanding.
I watched people jump to their deaths out of the WWTC on 911 and I really felt
for many years, that they were victims.

I now understand there are never any victims. We really do choose!
In the simplest of terms ...
We, each of us, play every single role - yep ALL of them.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Someone has to play Hitler as much as someone was needed to play Jesus.
I personally believe we play every role, in order to experience everything...
we have nothing but time, what else are we going to do?
And as some say, you can't know the light without having been in the dark.

As for ascension, I personally don't believe in it, I voted #2 ...
I know that I will remain here, activating my RESPONSE - ABILITY.

I also think that a lot of belief systems come about simply out of boredom and the need
to exercise our incredible imaginations... plus , as humans, we all love drama!

With Love!!!
:love:

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:30
blue, what is your spiritual intention? What are your creative spiritual goals for YOU? Please don't lump everyone together into a nice earthly box. If your decision is and has been and remains, to stay here on this earth to help clean up the mess, then that is what will be for blue777. IF indeed this IS your decision, how did you arrive at this? Could it have to do with your own individual spiritual plan that was set by you before coming to earth?

We are speaking on this thread about a subject that is first, very personally and second, collectively relevant. We, are not all going to a new earth. We are each uniquely powerful individual spiritual beings. We are each here on this earth at this time for very specific reasons. We agreed to come here at this time for purposes known only to each of us. We are not going to be "transported" off this Earth in some mother ship to some etheric planet in the sky. How can We speak for the individual? What is YOUR spiritual plan for YOU?

The poll suggesting or not suggesting a favorite choice at the moment, does not speak for the individual. This poll is simply suggesting that there exist several people on this thread who have individually/collectively made particular choices. This does not mean that YOU are right and I am wrong or vice versa. :rapture::biggrin:

e, what is your spiritual intention? What are your creative spiritual goals for YOU? Please don't lump everyone together into a nice earthly box. If your decision is and has been and remains, to stay here on this earth to help clean up the mess, then that is what will be for blue777. IF indeed this IS your decision, how did you arrive at this?

I did not arrive at this , Bill did, quote: Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life.

I think ascending, is raising our consciousness on the earth to help Mankind.
quote:
We are speaking on this thread about a subject that is first, very personally and second, collectively relevant. We, are not all going to a new earth. We are each uniquely powerful individual spiritual beings. We are each here on this earth at this time for very specific reasons. We agreed to come here at this time for purposes known only to each of us. We are not going to be "transported" off this Earth in some mother ship to some etheric planet in the sky..
.I totally agree with these sentiments...
blue, what is your spiritual intention? What are your creative spiritual goals for YOU?
to allay suffering on the earth and try to knock down the gates of darkness.......and how does one do that, ...through suffering...
regards
blue

3optic
28th June 2010, 15:32

Uh yeah. There are a great many vital things covered by Camelot and Avalon. It's troubling for me to see so much attention put on this particular Belief System. Even the more esoteric sages would point to this being a mental distraction from what is.

Enough already. Snap out of it.

Love,

3optic

28th June 2010, 15:37
If I may add my two cents here... this too is something I have struggled with understanding.
I watched people jump to their deaths out of the WWTC on 911 and I really felt
for many years, that they were victims.

I now understand there are never any victims. We really do choose!
In the simplest of terms ...
We, each of us, play every single role - yep ALL of them.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Someone has to play Hitler as much as someone was needed to play Jesus.
I personally believe we play every role, in order to experience everything...
we have nothing but time, what else are we going to do?
And as some say, you can't know the light without having been in the dark.

As for ascension, I personally don't believe in it, I voted #2 ...
I know that I will remain here, activating my RESPONSE - ABILITY.

I also think that a lot of belief systems come about simply out of boredom and the need
to exercise our incredible imaginations... plus , as humans, we all love drama!

With Love!!!

You have truly lived up to your name there my friend, I do feel an illumination within from this response. I'd like to throw this back at you though if I may....

If one of us has to play hitler so that we may experience the "whole" in it's vast array of beauty and ugliness, then have we forgone freewill? Surely if what you say is true (and I'm not doubting....my jury is out on this one!) then as a species we are pre-ordaned to act in a collective way from good to bad and everything in between. It follows therefore that with each successive generation a new hitler will arrive for that generation to be reminded again of the extent of our potential evil. That would render any personal ascension, enlightenment, or even spiritual advancement pointless and useless.

That's why choosing to be here, doesn't sit right with me. I know I'm here for a purpose that is organic and ever-evolving, much like the species and the whole universe as it expands. But this choosing renders any action, whether good or bad or inbetween a mere nagging reminder that we are on a path that is pointless and beyond our control. I struggle with this.........although I accept is doesn't make me right or wrong!

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:38
Uh yeah. There are a great many vital things covered by Camelot and Avalon. It's troubling for me to see so much attention put on this particular Belief System. Even the more esoteric sages would point to this being a mental distraction from what is.

Love,

3optic

did you vote on the poll above
thanks
blue

Celine
28th June 2010, 15:43
this is a UAQ for me

(unanswerable question )

i find no satisfaction in being in such a conundrum.

my question is.,...

Why do you need to ask the question?

greybeard
28th June 2010, 15:46

Love,

3optic

While I wouldent be quite so blunt 3optic.
YES its a distraction, however it does serve a useful purpose in helping people to get "that", and refocus on what is vitally important.
That Is simple. I raise my own consciousness through prayer, meditation and having the intention to be kind to all life including my own no matter what, then everyone benefits. A rising tide lifts all boats.
the one common thread running trough all of it is that there is an agreement that the raising of consciousness is vital and necessary if the human race is to survive never mind ascend.
We need to get real.
No UFO is going to come and save humanity
Its down to each individual to do what it takes.
No need to change anyone, no need to save the world just get the me right, thats it ---simple. The rest will fall into place.
Sorry for being blunt but thats the way it is.
Chris

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:48
You have truly lived up to your name there my friend, I do feel an illumination within from this response. I'd like to throw this back at you though if I may....

If one of us has to play hitler so that we may experience the "whole" in it's vast array of beauty and ugliness, then have we forgone freewill? Surely if what you say is true (and I'm not doubting....my jury is out on this one!) then as a species we are pre-ordaned to act in a collective way from good to bad and everything in between. It follows therefore that with each successive generation a new hitler will arrive for that generation to be reminded again of the extent of our potential evil. That would render any personal ascension, enlightenment, or even spiritual advancement pointless and useless.

That's why choosing to be here, doesn't sit right with me. I know I'm here for a purpose that is organic and ever-evolving, much like the species and the whole universe as it expands. But this choosing renders any action, whether good or bad or inbetween a mere nagging reminder that we are on a path that is pointless and beyond our control. I struggle with this.........although I accept is doesn't make me right or wrong!

quote:As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).

I do not believe that infinite consciousness infinite intelligence would let all this suffering happen...what about all the evil in the world creating it....how can a one year old baby burnt ..or billions die in wars......this is not role play

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:52
While I wouldent be quite so blunt 3optic.
YES its a distraction, however it does serve a useful purpose in helping people to get "that", and refocus on what is vitally important.
That Is simple. I raise my own consciousness through prayer, meditation and having the intention to be kind to all life including my own no matter what, then everyone benefits. A rising tide lifts all boats.
the one common thread running trough all of it is that there is an agreement that the raising of consciousness is vital and necessary if the human race is to survive never mind ascend.
We need to get real.
No UFO is going to come and save humanity
Its down to each individual to do what it takes.
No need to change anyone, no need to save the world just get the me right, thats it ---simple. The rest will fall into place.
Sorry for being blunt but thats the way it is.
Chris
Hello Chris , it cannot be a distraction if 60% of people believe ascension is raising our consciousness on the earth and 40% believe we go to another dimension and a new earth......who is blind, who is in darkness?

blue777
28th June 2010, 15:59
this is a UAQ for me

(unanswerable question )

i find no satisfaction in being in such a conundrum.

my question is.,...

Why do you need to ask the question?

it cannot be a distraction if 60% of people believe ascension is raising our consciousness on the earth and 40% believe we go to another dimension and a new earth......who is blind, who is in darkness? WHO ISON THE INSANITY TRAIL

Artemis
28th June 2010, 16:18
nobody is on a insanity trail.... nobody is wrong.... we all have our own personal path.... we doesnt need all stay or go.... I will not walk your path... as you cant walk mine... my knowledge and believes come from my own experiences... as your belives come from yours... its called learning from what we have in our backpack.... or are you after to get a confirmation to your own belives.... that you are on the right track... or are you afraid that you are on the wrong one... each and every person decide for themself what theire path is.... shall we go or shall we stay... your soul knows.... we all can just keep walking , doing the best we can... learn what we have to learn... and let our lifes unfold... to whereever we go...

greybeard
28th June 2010, 16:28
quote:As a sidenote.......Bill.......if we chose to be here in this incarnate, in this life. Why do some choose to die as babies with no food in the baking sun as they're mothers watch?!?! Who would choose that for their "experience? (Not being antagonistic here, this genuinely puzzles me).

I do not believe that infinite consciousness infinite intelligence would let all this suffering happen...what about all the evil in the world creating it....how can a one year old baby burnt ..or billions die in wars......this is not role play

Thats a good question blue.

At the risk of being monotonous. I would again point to the work of Dr David Hawkins.
Power vs Force makes sense of a lot of these horrendous things that you mention.

God is pure love and gave us free will, the end result is a wide variety of situations.
We are born with a certain spiritual vibration which is part of an attractor field, the higher the vibration the the closer to home we are, the closer to enlightenment the closer to realizing what we are, an old soul.
Low vibration unfortunately attracts some of the things you mention, its complex because there is karma involved. Its possible the soul chose to experience these things to undo negative karma. If we can believe in past lives then it is possible that we have all been perpetrator and victims of the most horrendous things.
Its not that long since we were slaughtering each other ie Mongol hordes.
The Crusades on it goes.
Who knows for sure.
But everything is recorded in the the field of consciousness not one single thought or action goes un-noticed. So karma may be self balancing. I dont know.
Just my thoughts on it.
Regards Chris

illuminate
28th June 2010, 16:46
Let me just state that I choose to celebrate differences... I know what is right for me may not be right for others, this is perfectly ok! No judgments from me and I am never trying to sway anyone to believe what I do, instead I tell people to question everything, do your own research and always follow your heart!

If one of us has to play hitler so that we may experience the "whole" in it's vast array of beauty and ugliness, then have we forgone freewill?

No not at all, that IS free will or choice...
choosing to play any role.

I see this life as a game of duality. A lesson brought to be through opposites. The ultimate balancing act. How could I know light without knowing the dark or what is right without something being wrong... but the key (for me) is that none of it really exists. There is no right or wrong!

As Blue777 asked: How would infinite intelligence let all this suffering happen?
Well I believe the suffering doesn't really exist, IMHO it is ALL an illusion!!!
All of it.

Free will can be a rather sticky subject...
What is free will? Would make an excellent thread topic.

I look at free-will as our wild card, the joker in the deck.
For me, I believe I have pre-chosen a path / journey / experience here on earth as a human, for this particular lifetime.
Some call this a contract.
I believe point A (when I enter the game) and point B (when I leave the game) are fixed, no changing them, predetermined.
Now, where I do have say, is in the route I choose to get from point A to point B and this is where I can exercise my wild card: free will. I also believe we are determining the way we exit right up until that final moment. A crude example is if I lived a so-called bad life, then I'll probably experience a so-called bad death and vise versa. This can be viewed as part of our ability to create. or how we have some say in our destiny.

Then there is also a little thing called karma, another good thread topic.

For me, knowing this is just an illusion, is how I am able to love the rapist, the murder, the oil spillers and every single being on this planet. (and every other) I love Hitler and Jesus equally (dare I say this :p) but yes I really do... I can offer thanks to all the so-called evil doers for giving me plenty of opportunities to practice forgiveness, which for me, is the biggest lesson of all.

With Love!

blue777
28th June 2010, 16:51
[QUOTE=illuminate;30530]Let me just state that I choose to celebrate differences... I know what is right for me may not be right for others, this is perfectly ok! No judgments from me and I am never trying to sway anyone to believe what I do, instead I tell people to question everything, do your own research and always follow your heart!

I see this life as a game of duality. A lesson brought to be through opposites. The ultimate balancing act. How could I know light without knowing the dark or what is right without something being wrong... but the key (for me) is that none of it really exists. There is no right or wrong!

As Blue777 asked: How would infinite intelligence let all this suffering happen?
Well I believe the suffering doesn't really exist, IMHO it is ALL an illusion!!!
All of it.

Now we are getting to a place , they are coming to take me away haha!!
have you had any headaches lately
lol

Goldenserenity
28th June 2010, 16:55
QUOTE:We WILL,meaning the ascended masters.
quote:
If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here. very hard to prove....the only thing i can think of , is if you know you have a job to do on the Earth , then possibly one may have chosen to be here.....but by saying ..If you'd not chosen to be here, you'd not be here. how did we get this choice?are you assuming we came from another planet..E.T?
regards
Blue

I have no proof, but here goes...We all have free will choice, and with this free will choice we chose before our incarnation to come here on this plane at this time for reasons known to us at that time that we have now forgotten since being here. It's up to each person to re-member why they are here. I agree with Bill that if you didn't choose it, (being here), you would not be here now! We all have a "job" to do even if you do not remember what it is. Maybe when the time comes for you to begin your job here, something will trigger your memory. Maybe the job consists of holding the light, or assisting just 1 person which triggers that person to do what they came here to do. No job is too small. :-)

How did we get this choice? YOU chose with your free will to come here before you incarnated on the earth plane. Many lessons can be learned from being here now which will help with your Spiritual growth. After all, isn't that too part of the reason for choosing a life in human form?
Does it really matter where you came from right now? Maybe you came from another planet, maybe you came in from a higher astral plane, but it really doesn't matter where you came from...what matters now is that you are HERE! So, since you are here, what do you plan to do to assist?

You also asked "tell me who will take care of the negative element on the earth?"
You will, and me, as well as many others, but I believe it should all begin with yourself as all the rest will fall into place. Start healing yourself, start doing the work on YOU, don't worry so much what everybody else is doing. Get rid of the excess baggage you are carrying around such as the past issues, the negativity within you and what not and soon your energy will raise which in turn assists the vibrations here into a more positive manor.

illuminate
28th June 2010, 16:59
nope no headaches :p
I love you Blue777!

“But I don’t want to be among mad people,” Alice
remarked. “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice. “You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have
come here.”
Lewis Carroll—Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

but I believe it should all begin with yourself as all the rest will fall into place. Start healing yourself, start doing the work on YOU, don't worry so much what everybody else is doing. Get rid of the excess baggage you are carrying around such as the past issues, the negativity within you and what not and soon your energy will raise which in turn assists the vibrations here into a more positive manor.

BINGO!

pilotsimone
28th June 2010, 17:28

There is unbelievable Beauty and Love in this suffering. And yes, I'm talking about the most reprehensible things ever done to children. :( I know this isn't going to sit well for some, but it's what I know. I also know those who endure such fates are much stronger than we are capable of understanding (with our rational minds).

Blessings to you, blue.

Celine
28th June 2010, 18:21
it cannot be a distraction if 60% of people believe ascension is raising our consciousness on the earth and 40% believe we go to another dimension and a new earth......who is blind, who is in darkness? WHO ISON THE INSANITY TRAIL

I find no connection between my post..and your response...

And this poll...is not a scientific one...it seems a tad flawed...

what if one does not belive in ascension?

Goldenserenity
28th June 2010, 18:31
I find no connection between my post..and your response...

And this poll...is not a scientific one...it seems a tad flawed...

what if one does not belive in ascension?

No poll is ever fully perfect, and flaws can be found anywhere, especially if one looks for flaws.

If one does not believe in ascension, then that is ones free will choice. One must follow their own heart! :angel:

Celine
28th June 2010, 20:32
i did not expect perfection...nor did i look for flaws everywere...just pointing out that the 60/40 result that was mentioned is NOT a true measure of what people believe IMO.

The All, is far more wise then the One.

kriya
28th June 2010, 20:38
“But I don’t want to be among mad people,” Alice
remarked. “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice. “You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have
come here.”
Lewis Carroll—Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.[COLOR="red"]
]

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I couldn't resist.

We are all a little bit crazy, but we don't know it, because, crazy people of the same kind, mix with the same kind of crazy people
Paramahansa Yogananda

Love,

Kriya

blue777
28th June 2010, 20:41

We are all a little bit crazy, but we don't know it, because, crazy people of the same kind, mix with the same kind of crazy people
Paramahansa Yogananda

Love,

Kriya

Well said Kriya
at least the penny will drop
lol
blue

blue777
28th June 2010, 20:53
i did not expect perfection...nor did i look for flaws everywere...just pointing out that the 60/40 result that was mentioned is NOT a true measure of what people believe IMO.

The All, is far more wise then the One.

Hello Celine,
it is a very small poll, more interested in what people were thinking in the light of ASCENSION,It just gives us a small indication how people think..nothing too serious
lol
blue

blue777
28th June 2010, 21:01
No poll is ever fully perfect, and flaws can be found anywhere, especially if one looks for flaws.

If one does not believe in ascension, then that is ones free will choice. One must follow their own heart! :angel:

thank you goldenserenity
It is a very small poll, more interested in what people were thinking in the light of ASCENSION,It just gives us a small indication how people think..nothing too serious,
lol
blue

Goldenserenity
28th June 2010, 21:03
I agree Blue :-)

pilotsimone
28th June 2010, 23:04

Paramahansa Yogananda

Love,

Kriya

This made me smile. :) Thank you for posting, Kriya.