PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for The Animal Kingdom

Sidney
7th November 2011, 21:25
I wanted to post this thread, to request everyone to send special prayers to the Animal Kingdom in the sky. It is the time of year, when fall harvesting is in full swing, and on top of that, there is a continual destruction of our beautiful trees, and general surroundings.

I was on the road yesterday, for a 4 hour trip, and I have never in my life seen so much road kill. It is devastating to witness, mile after mile of carcasses.

Literally, every mile or 2 there was at least one carcass. Coyote,raccoon,deer,opossum,badger, turtles, the list goes on. I was brought to tears by this. I always always say a blessing when I see a dead animal on the roadside dead, but I wondered if others could pitch in and say a blessing as well.

shadowstalker
7th November 2011, 21:30
There is a problem like that here in Austin Texas, every week is another dead left behind animal on the road I walk, ppl just leave them there they could at least burry them or put them in a trash can but they just leave them there. Some one even shot the last cardinal bird in the neighborhood.

My prayers are always sent.......
But joining you in this for all involved.....

Samsara
7th November 2011, 21:30
I always say a blessing too. I am there with you.

Love

pyrangello
7th November 2011, 21:35
I too always bless any animal I see on the road and pick up every stray dog I come across, 50 % of the time I find the owner. And I have one dog that didn't deserve to go back to it's owner, it took me a year of
socialzing this dog with my others to get her back to enjoying life unconditionally and now she has a home for life.

Maia Gabrial
7th November 2011, 21:44
What's even sadder than seeing a dead animal is seeing one that's been continuously run over as if people didn't care. I've noticed this for years, too. What does it say about some of humanity...?

etheric underground
8th November 2011, 04:50
Since I can remember.... all animals have been closer to my heart
than humans. I could never understand why people mistreated
my brothers and sisters as a child and sadly I still feel the same.
I already pray to my animal family and I sincerely apologise to them
on behalf of the inhumane people that occupy this planet for they no
not what they do.... BUT THEY WILL and I feel sorry for there ignorance
in believing we are better than they.

Centauro
8th November 2011, 15:29
Whenever I think of all the animal cruelty that goes on in the world, all I do is cry like a baby.... I hope that counts as a prayer. One of the things I wish most is for a world in which this atrocity is no t longer a reality. Thanks to all of you for this post.

Much love,

Roland (Centauro)

"Belief is what takes us there"

nomadguy
8th November 2011, 16:09
If there is one thing that a large human populace can do with effectiveness it is this. ~ Pray for The Animal Kingdom ~

For me personally Prayer is a potent energy that all beings can create with their intention, and when you do this you are bare to the universe and your true intent is streaming through.

truth4me
8th November 2011, 16:20
Since I can remember.... all animals have been closer to my heart
than humans. I could never understand why people mistreated
my brothers and sisters as a child and sadly I still feel the same.
I already pray to my animal family and I sincerely apologise to them
on behalf of the inhumane people that occupy this planet for they no
not what they do.... BUT THEY WILL and I feel sorry for there ignorance
in believing we are better than they.you know I avoid killing anything UNLESS I have to. Some people kill spiders and snakes just because they are...well spiders and snakes which is wrong!!!! Killing insects for no reason or animals for sport is wrong......I do in my prayers prays for animals and sea creatures also....