PDA

View Full Version : A journey beyond belief!

Eagle
7th November 2011, 22:27
If you were to have told me almost six months ago that I would be:
1. Posting on the Avalon Forum talking about aliens and conspiracies, and knowing who Bill Ryan is, making new friends who believe in some of the things I do.
2. Taking classes from an Inca Shaman
3. Talking to rocks and learning about crystal skulls, crystals, and Atlantis
4. Searching for a way out of the matrix, and finding out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
5. Disregarding almost everything I have learned about religion
6. Meditating
7. Finding my animal guide
8. Becoming one with nature
9. Accepting myself as a being of light
10. Realizing that the greatest power comes from within
11. Buying a bamboo plant and going to a deeksha class
12. Learning the true nature of the universe
13. Learning the Mayan calendar
14. Learning what the Chakras are
15. Learning what a light warrior; crystal child, Channeler, and light healer really do
16. Lastly, beginning a Spiritual Journey as never before.

I would have told you that you need to lay off the sauce (strong drink) and to get a real life.
I have lead what I consider to be an ordinary life, no UFO/Alien experiences, no angel or spirit visitations, no signs from the heavens, no cataclysmic survival experiences, no out of body travels, and no earth shaking visions. That being said everything that I have experienced has come by reading; studying, praying, trying, attending applying, and knowing in my heart.
Even before I heard about vibrating at higher frequencies to go to other dimensions of existence, I had already come to that conclusion. Before I read about Roswell New Mexico and Aliens I knew we were not alone in the universe. Even after I was schooled in the art of Religion, I knew that there was something more. As a child I hated school and I hated church and I was considered an unruly and hyper active kid (ADHD) I loved to be outdoors but hated being dirty.
As I have grown up I have heard and seen so many things with advancements in technology, medicine, and ever changing religion that I have come to the conclusion that all I need to ask is one question.
“For What Purpose”
In other words,” to what end”? How does having a knowledge that aliens exist or that Atlantis was a real city change my life? How does a rock or a tree or an animal affect what I am going to eat for dinner? How does knowing a date on a calendar prepare me for a life changing event, and my favorite, how do I know that when I die, I just don’t cease to exist.
I have spent money to have a physic tell me that changes are coming; I have spent a lot of hours reading and studying about holy men that lived thousands of years ago and how they knew more about Spirituality then we do today, I have spent a lot of time on my knees asking questions and hoping for answers that were just out of my reach.
“For What Purpose”
All my life people have taught me, told me, encouraged me, shown me, disciplined me, and forced me to accept that what I can see with my own eyes is real and everything else is just a belief. All my life I have been taught that you cannot survive without rules and regulations and restrictions that “teach us” how to be good people and how to have real “Freedom” All my life I have been taught that everyone is different and that the only things that we share is that we are the same species, I am to respect other peoples beliefs/Culture, but never to never ask why and to never let it affect my own.
“For What Purpose”
I ask you my friend’s can you look me in the eye and tell me that I am wrong? Can you tell me that everything that I believe is false and that there is no destination to walk to? Can you tell me with all sincerity of your heart that there is no such thing as; hope, love, peace, kindness, joy, forgiveness, despair, hate, chaos, greed, fear, resentment, I not talking about God or Devil, I am talking about feelings. Can you say that nothing really matters; you have no control over your own destiny and that I have no meaning, no purpose, and no future beyond what I see in front of my eyes?
“For What Purpose”
The answer to the question is one you will have to answer on your own; all I can tell you is what I have learned in my short period of life and little knowledge of the universe. The Purpose of my existence is to: Love, Learn, Try, Experience, Grow, Nurture, Expand, Achieve, Believe, Understand, Enlighten, Envision, Trust, Completeness, Apply, Receive, Administer, Compel, Seek, Ask, Coexist, Aspire, Train, Invoke, Touch, Laugh, Communicate, Gain, Overcome, Release, Enjoy, Help, Assist, Teach, Ponder, Meditate, Increase, Remove, Respond, Reply, Welcome, Display, Embrace, Gift, Resolve, and Empower.
Nothing that I mentioned had anything to do with negativity, control, or illusion yet they all can invoke a type of emotional response.
In some way I hope that I have given you something that will help you on your “journey beyond belief” and that with that you will pass it on to others so that we may be all better because we have shared something.
“Honesty”

Mandala
7th November 2011, 23:50
Dear Dig, I have been there, felt that.

What is really neat is as time goes on, and you carry on daily conversations with others here on
Avalon, it doesn't come at all as unusual or abnormal. It's just a regular conversation here on Avalon. Quite wonderful, I might say. You have found like=minded people who don't call or assume your crazy for things you might say.

I agree with you. .. It has been and will continue to be an unbelievable journey. A journey beyond belief.

etheric underground
8th November 2011, 00:02
Like it has been stated by the way showers that have enabled us to now
show the way for others.......
THE TRUTH IS A WHOLE LOT MORE UNBELIEVABLE AND AMAZING THAN WE
COULD EVER IMAGINE.
Once you traverse down the rabbit hole .....there aint no going back!!

fox.mulder
8th November 2011, 00:36
Dig. Your a good man. You've hit the nail on the head.

Fundy Gemini
8th November 2011, 00:41
Dig: ♥ my new friend :)

jorr lundstrom
8th November 2011, 00:42
I love the title of this thread. LOL

onawah
8th November 2011, 00:57
And honestly, yes, it is indeed a journey beyond belief.
No doubt it's that deeply felt sense of wonder that keeps us coming here to PA, sharing our observations with others who have a similar mindset.

Buck
8th November 2011, 01:07
also love the title!
Yes and hello to my (first!) friend here on Avalon, I am honored- I dig you, Dig !

Eagle
8th November 2011, 03:52
The feeling is mutual my friend

Lord Sidious
8th November 2011, 06:07
Well, I can say the same.
I came here after I found a link in google while researching die glocke.
I didn't even know there were forums like this on the net!
I have made some very good friends here, learn a stack, got into some fights, made some huge spiritual progress and more.
But I still think you are all a bunch of nuggets.

But I still like you.
Maybe.:p

truth4me
8th November 2011, 09:30

What is really neat is as time goes on, and you carry on daily conversations with others here on
Avalon, it doesn't come at all as unusual or abnormal. It's just a regular conversation here on Avalon. Quite wonderful, I might say. You have found like=minded people who don't call or assume your crazy for things you might say.

I agree with you. .. It has been and will continue to be an unbelievable journey. A journey beyond belief. oh your so right "like minded people who don't call you crazy or assume your crazy for things you might say". Places like Avalon,which I'm thankful I found, help us stay sane in an insane world in which we live. When I had my major awakening in 2008 my family was seriously talking about me seeing a shrink and getting on medication. My family whom I love deeply are pretty much asleep and think a pill here and there will make everything alright. It has to be extreme for me to take any type of medication. A flu shot? forget about it. We are lightworkers of all different type of shapes,colors,social standings. We see the world from a different point of view then the masses. There is a guy I know who called me crazy once for talking about E.T's and aliens and U.F.O's. I said " Jason you snort cocaine and smoke crack and you call me crazy?" Who's really crazy....

ViralSpiral
8th November 2011, 09:35
http://www.booksofwonder.com/images/951318.dd.jpg

Yes we can!!!
Thank you for your deep sharing.
No journey is the same, and yet the destination is...

((hugs)) n tings

Maia Gabrial
8th November 2011, 09:37
Dig, my friend, you have just motivated and inspired me!

Beren
8th November 2011, 09:51

I agree with you. .. It has been and will continue to be an unbelievable journey. A journey beyond belief.

This is such a powerful phrase ~journey beyond belief~

It takes awhile to realize it ,to see that truth is indeed stranger than fiction or illusion...

Anchor
8th November 2011, 09:58
Great thread.

Score +1 for the good guys and -1 for the bad guys.

Step by step.

Of course, this isn't linear either, so in fact its more for the good guys and even worse for the bad guys.

Eagle
8th November 2011, 12:49
Well, I can say the same.
I came here after I found a link in google while researching die glocke.
I didn't even know there were forums like this on the net!
I have made some very good friends here, learn a stack, got into some fights, made some huge spiritual progress and more.
But I still think you are all a bunch of nuggets.

But I still like you.
Maybe.:p

Lord calling me a nugget is probably one of the best compliments a person can give, but just don’t refer to me as Lord of the nuggets, if that were to happen then I would get a little worried

Eagle
8th November 2011, 13:16

I agree with you. .. It has been and will continue to be an unbelievable journey. A journey beyond belief. oh your so right "like minded people who don't call you crazy or assume your crazy for things you might say". Places like Avalon,which I'm thankful I found, help us stay sane in an insane world in which we live. When I had my major awakening in 2008 my family was seriously talking about me seeing a shrink and getting on medication. My family whom I love deeply are pretty much asleep and think a pill here and there will make everything alright. It has to be extreme for me to take any type of medication. A flu shot? forget about it. We are lightworkers of all different type of shapes,colors,social standings. We see the world from a different point of view then the masses. There is a guy I know who called me crazy once for talking about E.T's and aliens and U.F.O's. I said " Jason you snort cocaine and smoke crack and you call me crazy?" Who's really crazy....

Me and my wife came up with a new family slogan I think you might like "We are a happy family, Dang It!"

WhiteFeather
8th November 2011, 13:29
Welcome To The Club of The Universe, Great Thread Dig. You left a few out. If you don't mind.

17. Researching Holistic Cures For Cancer, Diseases
18. Researching Ancient Civilizations, Egyptian Pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Pichu, the list goes on.......
19. Fascinated with Sacred Geometry
20. Researching Free Energy Devices
21. Changing One's Diet (Becoming A Vegetarian)
The list goes on. The question is how do others relate to you, and how do you relate to others now that you have changed your way of thinking. People around me are getting used to it, they have no choice in the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI

Centauro
8th November 2011, 13:31
Dear friend,

I enjoyed your post immensely, specially because by the looks of it I see the reflection of my journey in yours. This is going to sound very egotistical on my part, but I am sure that you will understand. Even before I knew anything about all the things that you mentioned in your post regarding knowledge, meditation, life after death, the Mayas, etc. etc, I knew I was someone special, I was about 16 then. Didn't know nothing. I was like a blank piece of paper. The only thing I knew was the feeling that there was more to the world and life from what I have been taught so far. One day, sitting at the shore... I became aware that I needed to search as much as I could to find the answers of the incredible number of questions that my mind was being flooded with. The same questions that much of us here have had during our life time. As you, I started to read, and "Dig" as much as I could. I became a Mormon, A Bahai, and God knows how many other religions I read about. I could not find anything that satisfied my hunger for knowledge an piece of mind. Now is different, because I have realized that first the answers lie within, Second, It really doesn't matter on the specifics of your beliefs. What matters is that you stay true to yourself (integrity) and make the journey in your own way. Many of us worry too much about proof of this and proof of that, but to me that is irrelevant, anything is possible in our universe. "Loving" what else is there that could make our life more meaningful? Everything that matters comes from it, and "Belief is what takes us there"

Much Love,

Roland (Centauro)

I posted this before, but I found it relevant to your post:

The wisdom of elders foretold
of a return to reason
When balance of consciousness folds
like the turning of seasons

When great spirits speak to the minds
of those who will listen
and faith in their teachings will find
all the love that's gone missing

Well the children came running
the hour had arrived
to take back their freedom
and take back their lives
So they smashed all their TVs
and gave up their cars
They saddled white horses
and rode songs of praise to the stars

Life found it's way to this earth
in a body born human
Seeds in a cosmic rebirth
that had longed to awaken

as healers who challenge their youth
to heal what lies broken
and seekers who thirst for the truth
in the words that are spoken

So they gathered their honor
and dried all their tears
They realized their folly
and laughed at their fears
then they burned all their money
and gave up their bombs
They saddled white horses
and rode songs of praise to the stars

BY SHIFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7SaoTx_TCs

Eagle
8th November 2011, 13:34
Welcome To The Club of The Universe, Great Thread Dig. You left a few out. If you don't mind.

17. Researching Holistic Cures For Cancer, Diseases
18. Researching Ancient Civilizations, Egyptian Pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Pichu, the list goes on.......
19. Fascinated with Sacred Geometry
20. Researching Free Energy Devices
21. Changing One's Diet (Becoming A Vegetarian)
The list goes on. The question is how do others relate to you, and how do you relate to others now that you have changed your way of thinking. People around me are getting used to it, they have no choice in the matter.
You are right that list is growing I could have spent a whole page or two just on that fact, one thing I have failed to mention to everyone is that I am doing this alone right now, I have one friend that gets it all my other friends and family including my wife would not be so receptive at this time.

westhill
8th November 2011, 17:50
The real test will be when you out grow us!!! Don't limit yourself to just this forum.
But don't forget we are always here.
westhill

Eagle
8th November 2011, 17:56
The real test will be when you out grow us!!! Don't limit yourself to just this forum.
But don't forget we are always here.
westhill
In order for me to be a true friend I would need to take you with me, the only way I would leave would be involuntarily by force or catastrophic event. I believe in the motto that the marines use “Leave no one behind”

Fred Steeves
8th November 2011, 18:32
Even though at times I greatly disagree with Bill on certain things, like with anyone else, I will always consider him a friend, be grateful to him for his idea to provide this forum, and for being accepted here. It's an amazing ride isn't it? Here's a question Dig: If the red pill would have come with a warning label, would you still have taken it? LOL.:pound:

Cheers,
Fred

Eagle
8th November 2011, 19:09
Even though at times I greatly disagree with Bill on certain things, like with anyone else, I will always consider him a friend, be grateful to him for his idea to provide this forum, and for being accepted here. It's an amazing ride isn't it? Here's a question Dig: If the red pill would have come with a warning label, would you still have taken it? LOL.:pound:

Cheers,
Fred
In all honesty any pill that you take anymore comes with serious side effects, everything up to this point for me has been easy in a way and this is why I say that; up to this point it has been a personal journey of self discovery and personal change, however in the year ahead all of this is going to involve close friends and family. It is at that time where I actually have to stand up and to say to them and the rest of the world that they are all sleeping and need to wake up will be my real test. Am I strong enough to stand against the crowd going the other way, have I learned enough to completely break free of the chains that have been wrapped around me (Spiritual/Physical).
No Fred, I have not even begun to feel the side effects of taking the red pill yet.
I know you probably meant this in a joyful manner but it got me thinking.

Fred Steeves
8th November 2011, 19:37
No Fred, I have not even begun to feel the side effects of taking the red pill yet.
I know you probably meant this in a joyful manner but it got me thinking.

Actually Dig, I can fully understand how the laughing symbol I used could easily be misinterpreted. It was meant more as sort of a half crazy, I can't believe what's just happened laugh. Similar maybe to one's reaction if they had been skydiving, suffered a complete equipment malfunction during freefall, and yet at the last terrifying second before impact punched through a soft fluffy tree, skipped like a stone off the surface of an adjacent pond, and wound up rolling to a stop in the tall cool grass. Like "wow, what the hell was that"?

When I took the red pill about 3 years ago, it wasn't long before I was faced with the big 3 way fork in the road: Self destruction, becoming hopelessly lost down the conspiracy rabbit hole, or going within and discovering a whole new loving reality just waiting with open arms. As the Grateful Dead said, "what a long strange trip it's been".

Cheers,
Fred

Tony
8th November 2011, 21:19
All of the above.

Camilo
8th November 2011, 21:28
Man has always felt the urge to find answers about his true nature.

misericordia
8th November 2011, 22:15
Thank you for the post Dig.

and.. CONGRATS on becoming vegetarian. :)

Eagle
8th November 2011, 22:35
Thank you for the post Dig.

and.. CONGRATS on becoming vegetarian. :)

Havent done that yet but its coming, LOL

Dawn
9th November 2011, 03:33
The trip from caterpillar to butterfly can not ever be described to the caterpillars you left behind. It is so nice to have another winged one among us. We all welcome you.

And we butterflies all speak softly to the caterpillars about the things they are comfortable with. When it is their time to burst forth nothing will stop them, but in the meantime we need to be tender with them.

It is so nice when a newly hatched butterfly tells of their amazing journey so that we can all listen and remember our hatching. Your wings are beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Ol' Roy
9th November 2011, 06:08
Thanks, Dig for this thread.
It was a nice reminder of all the things, that I have explored over the last 20 years. The courses I have taken, the people I have met along the way. It really has been quite a journey.

Project Avalon and Project Camelot have helped me come into another level of consciousness over the last 4 years. There are some amazing people on here. Very intelligent and wise.

It is most amazing, that we can communicate with people from all over the world as if we are One. Yes, we have our differences sometimes, but ultimately I feel we are after the same thing, The Truth!

As Dawn said we have to be gentle with the people around us. I slowly add and let my family in on a few things, I have learned. i.e. buy a little extra food in case of an emergency and we sometimes sit down and watch Ancient Aliens together. I leave out the gloom and doom stuff though.

Hope you have a blessed journey!

Amity
9th November 2011, 08:49
The trip from caterpillar to butterfly can not ever be described to the caterpillars you left behind. It is so nice to have another winged one among us. We all welcome you.

And we butterflies all speak softly to the caterpillars about the things they are comfortable with. When it is their time to burst forth nothing will stop them, but in the meantime we need to be tender with them.

It is so nice when a newly hatched butterfly tells of their amazing journey so that we can all listen and remember our hatching. Your wings are beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Awww Dawn that was beautiful! almost cried then lol. I love the idea of being a butterfly.

Eagle
9th November 2011, 12:48

A person can take only so much criticism before they stop caring, a child can take only so much abuse before they stop loving, a butterfly can only take so much weight before it can’t fly any more. By expressing our feelings, emotions, and getting the weight off, I believe that we will all fly again. Your post reminds us of that. THANK YOU

travellor
9th November 2011, 17:39
Some journey, you have to follow your heart and find your truth

Eagle
14th November 2011, 21:58
I am looking forward to what the next year or so will bring, regardless of whether or not I am ready for it. no mater what date, what time, what year change is here!

Eagle
29th November 2011, 18:57
Klight, here you go

ktlight
30th November 2011, 15:25
“The answer to the question is one you will have to answer on your own; The Purpose of my existence is to: Love, Learn, Try, Experience, Grow, Nurture, Expand, Achieve, Believe, Understand, Enlighten, Envision, Trust, Completeness, Apply, Receive, Administer, Compel, Seek, Ask, Coexist, Aspire, Train, Invoke, Touch, Laugh, Communicate, Gain, Overcome, Release, Enjoy, Help, Assist, Teach, Ponder, Meditate, Increase, Remove, Respond, Reply, Welcome, Display, Embrace, Gift, Resolve, and Empower.

I would just make an amendment to a couple of things, eg:

Believe = a concept that always changes into doubt, so discard it.
Seek = only until you have found.
Achieve = to become other than who you are?
Try = just do it

Eagle
21st December 2011, 20:05
application of knowledge will lead us to live the very things we are searching in our lives for. do not rely on anyone else to save you.

Elethia
21st December 2011, 21:34
application of knowledge will lead us to live the very things we are searching in our lives for. do not rely on anyone else to save you.

And do not rely on anyone else to give you your truth. Because your truth is truly yours.

evancruz1
21st December 2011, 22:08
Awesome thread Dig! Knowing what you know now would you ever go back to the old beliefs?

I'm guessing most if not all Avalonians would not... Although our journey's started at different times our goals are one in the same. Finding truth however elusive it may be...

You are well on your way my friend!

We can all relate on some level, I'm happy to know and be on this journey with all of you!

Jonathan

Eagle
21st December 2011, 22:12
Awesome thread Dig! Knowing what you know now would you ever go back to the old beliefs?

I'm guessing most if not all Avalonians would not... Although our journey's started at different times our goals are one in the same. Finding truth however elusive it may be...

You are well on your way my friend!

We can all relate on some level, I'm happy to know and be on this journey with all of you!

Jonathan
In the short term it would be easy to go back, in the long term i would regret it for the rest of my life

scanner
21st December 2011, 22:24
You are now whole, complete . Full of understanding and nothing .

Eagle
21st December 2011, 22:36

Me whole? far from it, complete? not even, Understanding and nothing? I am in a better postion to help myself now that I dont rely on others to do it for me and there is a whole lot of "creation" that I have now that I did not have before.

Kristin
21st December 2011, 22:43

Me whole? far from it, complete? not even, Understanding and nothing? I am in a better postion to help myself now that I dont rely on others to do it for me and there is a whole lot of "creation" that I have now that I did not have before.

Always another rung on the infinite ladder, so to speak.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

Eagle
22nd December 2011, 12:34
Yes, I never said I was at the end of my journey, rather I am at the begining looking ahead to a better future.