PDA

View Full Version : How to Stop the Gulf Oil "Spill"

Thinker
28th June 2010, 00:10
I have been informed that the oil in the gulf has been stopped with a top-kill. I have also discovered that Bill Ryan can be a bigger pinhead than most because of the listening he is afforded by his followers. Trusting a back channel source is no more reliable than a mainstream source as I pointed out in my posts.

I have been informed that the length of pipe below the sea floor has a split, tear, crack running lengthwise. A stopper will only redirect the pressure to the split. My mistake based on insufficient information. My apologies.

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/579/579da8def916b0735d04f3ddee0f6ef1.jpg

Summary:

Stick a cork in it!

Overview:

A large metal pipe can accept a cork just as any pipe can. The materials may be different but the principle is the same.

Steps:

Make an even / straight cut on the end of the pipe. DONE!
Make a soft metal (Aluminum, Copper, Brass) stopper, which is self aligning.
Attach a Weight heavy enough to compensate for the force of the Oil and Gas.
If the weight is greater than the pipes friction in its hole add brackets to stop it from sinking below the sea floor.
Lower the Stopper with Weight into position. If a surface crane is too erratic use a Submarine and an ROV to release the weight when in position.

Objections:

If you come back and tell me the Pipe can’t support the Weight, then the pipe can’t resist the pressure of the oil either.
If the US Navy can’t find a Submarine with sufficient buoyancy (with its crew on leave) then the idea is to keep the spill going.

Conclusion:

This is not rocket science fella’s. If you can’t do it, you’re fired! Take your hands out of your pockets and get to work!

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/1f9/1f972d4be57509e4320ff0f5b5f518ec.jpg

end

Caren
28th June 2010, 00:26
Thinker, love the picture of Donald!
caren

Tuza
28th June 2010, 01:13
Why would you drill for oil 5,000 feet under the sea anyway? I was told the Russians had tried this and failed miserably, mmmh, something smells here.

Lost Soul
28th June 2010, 02:25
Fissures supposedly open elsewhere besides the broken pipe.

jimmer
28th June 2010, 15:16
from what I've read, the sub-sea floor pipe is so compromised (blown apart) that top 'plugs' are meaningless.
what appears as a fix, the two relief drillings due in August, will be unsuccessful. it's a time waster and obfuscation.

they don't know what to do, dreading the only obvious solution: nukes, crystalizing and sealing the sea floor.
lots of unintended consequences are possible.

Thinker
28th June 2010, 17:16
Dear Naysayers:

If fishers and cracks will break out around the pipe, then it is impossible to stop (shut off) any well at anytime, anywhere in the world. I’m sorry, is it just this particular well with that particular problem?
The wreckage on the sea floor has been moved from around the pipe.
I watched a news video reporting that a diamond saw had gotten stuck while cutting the end of the pipe straight. It was later successful. This is why step one says DONE.

We as a society have little hope of surviving the days ahead if everyone bases their decisions on imagination and fantasy rather than observation and evidence. Our culture has been so abused and traumatized that some can only find peace in a fantasy.

Thank God for reality and the means to escape it. – Anthony (Tony) de Mello

I can be factious at times. No offence intended to anyone on the thread.

jimmer
28th June 2010, 18:28
the russians have had similar unstoppable deep well breaches.
although vastly unreported, they tried everything without luck, until they nuked the sea floor.

Bill Ryan
28th June 2010, 18:39
Hi, Thinker (and welcome - there's a lot of reading to do: all this has been extensively discussed on other threads)

Read this first:

http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf.pdf

and/or listen to this:

http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf_SHR_12_June_2010.mp 3

The well casing is ruptured below the seabed in a totally inaccessible place, over a thousand feet into the strata below the sea floor. If the outflow is blocked, more pressure comes on the rupture potentially resulting in a REALLY out-of-control situation. That's WHY they're letting the oil and gas flow freely. They have no choice.

That's also why they abruptly stopped the 'top kill' attempts - after SEVENTEEN of them. They all failed. Bottom kill is the only option (blocking the well casing from the bottom, not the top).

The GOOD news is that they are ahead of schedule:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/28/gulf.oil.disaster/index.html?iref=NS1&fbid=aT40nwcGzvn&fbid=aT40nwcGzvn

The bottom kill may be successful as early as mid-July. This is what will do it. No top kill can work now.

Thinker
28th June 2010, 23:02
Thanks for the additional information. Bill.

Thinker
29th June 2010, 00:50
I have been informed that the length of pipe below the sea floor has a split, tear, crack running lengthwise. A stopper will only redirect the pressure to the split. My mistake based on insufficient information. My apologies.

pyrangello
29th June 2010, 12:24
Concentrate on sucking up the major spill from the main source , put the dome on it with a hose like a filling station to an underwater manifold that can fill supertankers non-stop one after another. At least this will stop the enviromental disaster from getting bigger as this pipe may not be able to be capped due to it's pressure. Your on the right direction THINKER it's the pressure issue and blowing the fractures in the line that are the real issue at present. Either cut it off below the fractures or suck it from the top without capping it.

Thinker
29th June 2010, 17:21
Hi, Thinker (and welcome - there's a lot of reading to do: all this has been extensively discussed on other threads)

Read this first:

http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf.pdf

and/or listen to this:

http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf_SHR_12_June_2010.mp 3

The well casing is ruptured below the seabed in a totally inaccessible place, over a thousand feet into the strata below the sea floor. If the outflow is blocked, more pressure comes on the rupture potentially resulting in a REALLY out-of-control situation. That's WHY they're letting the oil and gas flow freely. They have no choice.

That's also why they abruptly stopped the 'top kill' attempts - after SEVENTEEN of them. They all failed. Bottom kill is the only option (blocking the well casing from the bottom, not the top).

The GOOD news is that they are ahead of schedule:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/28/gulf.oil.disaster/index.html?iref=NS1&fbid=aT40nwcGzvn&fbid=aT40nwcGzvn

The bottom kill may be successful as early as mid-July. This is what will do it. No top kill can work now.

Bill,
The split, crack, rip can only be proven by the people who caused the “spill”. This scenario is far too convenient for the same people who brought you 911 and 77. Why do you believe them?

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 17:45
Bill,
The split, crack, rip can only be proven by the people who caused the “spill”. This scenario is far too convenient for the same people who brought you 911 and 77. Why do you believe them?

Hi there again: If I'm understanding you correctly (which it's possible I may not be) - I think you may have this upside down.

The rupture in the well casing is NOT BEING ADMITTED by BP or the PTB. The person ('SHR'), whose GLP forum posts are archived in the PDF (http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf.pdf) and who is speaking in the MP3 (http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf_SHR_12_June_2010.mp 3), is not an insider.

Do read and listen to these to get a better idea of the reasons to strongly suspect a well casing rupture.

There have been other rumors of this, too, elsewhere in the media. In my personal view, this is the most likely physical scenario... but there are other complications, too. BP's lack of transparency leaves us all having to make educated guesses.

There are also quite a few other threads on this forum where these issues have been extensively discussed. Do take a good look - and thanks again for all your enthusiasm to participate.

But plugging up the well casing at the top is not workable... if it could be done, it would have been done already.

There were seventeen top kill attempts, and they backed off that fairly abruptly when SOMETHING became clear to the engineers. What that was, we are guessing. But we can guess smartly.

The problems are complex, and the extremely high pressures in the reservoir are a major part of the issue. The problems are real, and there's no simple off switch.

The chain of events that led to this situation being uncorked is a different discussion. My personal opinion still supports that of Lindsey Williams... when talking with Alex Jones (listen here (http://projectavalon.net/Lindsey_Williams_10_June_2010_Alex_Jones_extract.m p3)), I think he got it spot on.

Jonathon
29th June 2010, 18:31
We will have to pray the bottom kill can be executed successfully. I guess the trick is to get deep enough to cut off the primary pre-fractured segment, otherwise the pressure will simply be redirected to another site.

Not knowing much about the true risks of nuking - although I understand the principle - my mind wonders what the probability is of opening a larger cavern in the well. At this point, I don't see that there is a choice.

I have a feeling this is going to get far worse before it gets better, however I am praying for the best possible outcome - whatever that may be. In the grand scheme of things, everything is perfectly what it is and it is no accident that we find ourselves exactly where we are. However, other than praying, visualizing perfect outcomes and other personal manifesting of intention, I feel rather powerless to effect this situation directly. I keep reminding myself that all is well and there is a time to every season and the silver lining may be miraculous. For now, I stand ready albeit a bit shaken.

Thinker
29th June 2010, 20:18
Bill,
Thank you for your reply and you understood me perfectly with the possible exception that I am no longer pushing for a top-kill (corection: stopper-kill). If I can paraphrase; you believe the information because it is from an unofficial source and it explains the actions of BP making no additional effort to top-kill.

I will confess that I do not have a lot invested in this problem because there is little if anything I can do to reduce the destruction.

All tragedies natural or man made seem to be exploited to the full benefit of the NWO. The fact that our information is obtained covertly does not make it credible. The East and West played the disinformation game for years.

If the Georgia Guidestones are to be believed, the agenda is to eliminate 95% of the population. Destroying a major food source will help to facilitate this agenda. To understand a rat you have to think like a rat. The location of this “spill” is perfect for destroying not only the Gulf but also the entire Eastern Seaboard, two major sources of seafood. If successful it will accomplish fare more for the NWO than Cheney and Rumsfeld.

To silently watch and wait for a bottom-kill in July or Aug. serves the NWO not the people. The only way to get the NWO to act responsibly is to ride them like your hair is on fire.

Offered with my most sincere and best intentions.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RCgdGFB1QhM/SMTPkJ-ADiI/AAAAAAAAB98/-AvPIhs3Z30/s400/Hair+Fire.jpg

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 20:28
Bill,
Thank you for your reply

[snip]

Thank you for yours!

Thinker
29th June 2010, 21:36
Bill,
Not exactly the response I was hoping for.

Your responses leave me feeling like I’m being chloroformed.

First with a verbose explination of how little I understand.

Second with next to nothing when I demonstrate how much I do understand.

Please elaborate on how weighting till July/Aug. based on what can easily be disinformation serves the people?

No disrespect intended.

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 21:46
Bill,
Not exactly the response I was hoping for.

Your responses leave me feeling like I’m being chloroformed.

First with a verbose explination of how little I understand.

Second with next to nothing when I demonstrate how much I do understand.

Please elaborate on how weighting till July/Aug. based on what can easily be disinformation serves the people.

Thinker, I thanked you for your contribution, and I meant it.

If this is a question you're asking now...

Please elaborate on how weighting till July/Aug. based on what can easily be disinformation serves the people

... I didn't understand it.

If it's a personal statement of frustration about having to sit and watch and wait for someone else to fix this while you yourself feel powerless and don't know what to do to make anything better - then I DO understand.

Thinker
29th June 2010, 21:58

Sorry for leaving the "?" off, Yes it is a question, more precisely a request.

Does this quote make my question clear?

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 22:19
Sorry for leaving the "?" off. Yes it is a question.

Does this quote make my question clear?

No. I have absolutely no idea what you're asking. Personally, I am doing something... everything I can, given that I'm based in Europe.

I ALWAYS encourage people to be proactive. Did you read the posts I made on this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2993-Questions-and-Answers-about-the-Gulf-Oil-Catastrophe)? (If not, it might help to read them now.)

Personally, at the moment I'm doing what I do best - using the resources at my disposal. I'm not about to catch a plane to Florida to pick oil off the beach.

Your resources (and what you do best) may be different. Go join the clean-up, start a website, make a video, call the media, chain yourself to the railings outside the White House. Whatever you think is best. But don't be an armchair critic of others' work.

If you're a warrior, which it seems you are, then get grounded, get well-informed, stay cool, be smart, don't jump the gun, get your timing right (and also your mission targets), and then do what you came here to do.

Sifting out the truth from the lies is part of the job. We all have to do that as best we can. I'm doing my part in that. You do yours - but be smart and do your research. Then tell us what you've got.

JoshERTW
30th June 2010, 02:17
Time to start writing some protest songs. Wheres Tom Morello when you need him?

Edit: or Bob Dylan for the older generation :)

noxon medem
1st July 2010, 03:05
Time to start writing some protest songs. Wheres Tom Morello when you need him?

Edit: or Bob Dylan for the older generation :)

- The people, here represented by the older generation, are allready on the case !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE9Wjgc_Teg

Great !
The Raging Grannies. ( and isn´t that Bob Dylan there in the background, in drag ? :-)

Thinker
1st July 2010, 16:17
Bill,

My request: Please elaborate on what makes your covert source of information reliable.
My question: How do you know you are not being played by BP and others?

Given that; during the Cold War East vs. West; the CIA, KGB, and others used covert messages to provide disinformation to the other side.

Bill Ryan
1st July 2010, 16:32
Bill,

My request: Please elaborate on what makes your covert source of information reliable.
My question: How do you know you are not being played by BP and others?

Given that; during the Cold War East vs. West; the CIA, KGB, and others used covert messages to provide disinformation to the other side.

..... Which covert source of information?

(If you mean 'SHR', then do check him out for yourself. It's in the public domain, and I don't know him personally. I assume you've listened to his audio (http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf_SHR_12_June_2010.mp 3) and read the PDF (http://projectavalon.net/The_BP_Deepwater_Horizon_Macondo_Well_Blowout_and_ what_we_are_facing_in_the_Gulf.pdf).)

There are a number of other sources, too, that support this scenario (that the well casing is ruptured below the seabed in an inaccessible place): as far as I can see, all the engineering evidence suggests this. Go visit The Oil Drum (http://theoildrum.com), and Alexander Higgins' Blog (http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com), and read for a few hours.

My personal take on the most likely scenario I've posted on various threads already, and on the Avalon website.

I've also clearly stated that now the incident has occurred (whether it was exacerbated or not) the opportunity will be played for all its worth by the controllers. As far as I can tell the concerns about volcanos, sea bed collapse, tsunamis and giant earthquakes are over-stated.

But I'm sure there's a serious toxicity problem which is getting worse by the day and this might be used for any number of different agendas (from actually killing people, to enraging and radicalizing a large part of the local population, to forcing the evacuation of millions).

I don't think the Deepwater Horizon was destroyed by a space-based weapon. I don't think this is about Atlantis rising. I do think that the relief wells might stop the flow. And I do think the game has changed somewhat since the DWH sank. And I don't think it's the end of the world. But I do think it's a very serious situation.

Best wishes, Bill

Thinker
1st July 2010, 17:00
Thank you Bill

jimmer
1st July 2010, 22:46
I saw a report yesterday talking about, 'is it time to blow the well up?'
to some that means explosives and lots of rock and other junk.
to others, nukes.
one things for sure, if august comes around and the relief wells don't work,
with all the wasted time, wasted coastlines and wasted lifestyles,
someone's going to get their fannies whacked hard (BP, BO).

jimmer
3rd July 2010, 18:22
is it time?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291654/Nuke-BP-oil-leak-Undersea-blast-plug-say-physicists.html?ITO=1490

MorningSong
4th July 2010, 19:23
If the relief wells don't work, they may let if just flow 'til it runs out of "oil".... which may take the next 4 years to do.

July 2, 2010
Are Deepwater Relief Wells a Guaranteed Fix?
Oil Experts Say the Ultimate Solution is Relief Wells, but There Are No Guarantees it Will Stop Oil from Gushing into Gulf

(CBS) Kill the well - that's the ultimate goal.

"There's no doubt that the ultimate solution is a relief well," BP CEO Tony Hayward said.

Since 1969, oil companies have drilled seven deepwater relief wells in the Gulf of Mexico - all but one of them successful - although BP's current drilling would be the deepest ever.

"They're not reinventing the wheel, if you will," said retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen. "It's something they've done before."

BP's challenge? Make it work, without making it worse. Around the clock, the two relief wells sink lower, reports CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann. Both run parallel to the gushing well. One is two weeks ahead of the other, now 17,000 feet below the Gulf's surface. Nine hundred feet lower, electromagnetic sensors will find the best spot for a diagonal cut into the broken well bore, the most precise step of all. Then four pumps will push in heavy mud, to overcome the broken well's ferocious upward pressure. And finally, cement, to plug it permanently.

"It's not a solid dunk," said Eric Smith, a deepwater drilling expert. "It's going to take some work."

Smith said two things could go wrong. The cut could miss the broken wellbore, and BP would just try again, or engineers could drill into hidden gas pockets.

"When you are drilling into that you have to be careful of a kick, a blowout in the relief well," Smith said.

BP leaders have showed supreme confidence in their relief wells.

"I fully expect that the well itself will be shut off in August," said Bob Dudley, BP's point man on the spill.

But recently? More caution.

"The drilling of relief wells, there's nothing guaranteed," Dudley said.

And if this fix fails?

One reported option is sub-sea pipes, to pump contained oil to a platform several miles away.

"I'm actually pretty confident they'll get it on the first pass," Smith said.

In Destin, Fla., Ryan Olin says it has to work. The bed and breakfast he manages has already lost $200,000.

"When you lose trust in everything they say and they keep coming up with different things that fail, but we're really hoping it works," said Olin, who manages Henderson Park Inn.

The absolute worst-case scenario: the well gushes until it runs dry, which could be as long as four years. But most oil experts agree that relief wells are the answer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/02/eveningnews/main6642113.shtml

Yeah... :(

jimmer
7th July 2010, 15:28
I've read about the 'just let it run out' option.
politically, it's a real death knell for obama, come 2012.
as the devastation builds and spreads globally, inaction will not be tolerated.
this whole things is pandora's box X 10.
if we don't have teams of geologists and scientists furiously working to solve this,
then our leadership is foisting a new dark age upon us all.
leadership needs to be held accountable. no wiggle room.

jimmer
7th July 2010, 17:41
I don't want to be doomsayer, but take a look at this video.
notice how the oil spill isn't in the news...

http://www.youtube.com/propheticseer#p/u/3/ZYU24knbbIY

Thinker
24th July 2010, 21:38
I have been informed that the oil in the gulf has been stopped with a top-kill.

I have also discovered that Bill Ryan can be a bigger pinhead than most because of the listening he is afforded by his followers. Trusting a back channel source is no more reliable than a mainstream source as I pointed out in my posts.

When the NWO is up to their tricks, jump on them like your hair is on fire, and don’t let up until they stop their foolishness.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RCgdGFB1QhM/SMTPkJ-ADiI/AAAAAAAAB98/-AvPIhs3Z30/s400/Hair+Fire.jpg

end