PDA

View Full Version : Add BP Military Exploding Cities to Deep South Genocide

ascendingstarseed
28th June 2010, 01:24
ADD BP MILITARY EXPLODING CITIES TO DEEP SOUTH GENOCIDE
by Deborah Dupré
Examiner.com

Gulf Coast region cities could explode after hurricane force winds, high temperatures kill oil drenched trees and ignite buildings, and evaporated volatile fuels fill areas with explosive fumes. Coupled with the petrochemical-military-industrial-complex controlled media silence on certain issues, such as new Gulf Coast public health issues from deliberate gassing and need to evacuate reflects American genocide according to the U.N. Convention.

The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide Article 2 defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group."

As detailed in the writer's series, Gassed in the Gulf, each above act has been committed since onset of the Gulf military operation.

To ensure sole reliance on mainstream news resources, that are not acting in best interest of the public by choice or force as is now the case in the Gulf where reporters are barred, the U.S. president almost has authority to shut internet access for up to four months. The 'kill-switch bill' has moved to the Senate.

The new Darling of the South, it's Joan of Arc, fisher wife Kendar Anderson was one among many Gulf Coast residents at the Emergency Summit in New Orleans outraged and disheartened. Anderson is the voice for the voiceless outraged about people sick from being gassed with poisons and disheartened that their cries to other Americans for help are being ignored due to the petrochemical-military industrial complex media black-out.

This suppression can and will intensify if internet is also blacked-out, a call for grassroots to organize alternative communications before further communications disruptions such as internet black-out or all communications black-out as occurred during Hurricane Katrina Aftermath, except when Bush gave his address to the nation from Jackson Square when ordinary electricity worked fine - during his speech only.

While Seizing BP, applying the corporate death penalty to serial killer BP, and promoting clean, green energy solutions for the south are being pursued by Americans of goodwill, an inhumane void exists in the south today: addressing the immediate humanitarian crisis facing southerners with them.

Oil weapon of mass destruction

Firebombs have historically been one of the most effective weapons of mass destruction, from Dresden to Iraq in 2003 when officials confirmed dropping firebombs on Iraqi troops. It is not as though the military is not at least aware of the potential lethality of conditions being produced along the Gulf Coast.

Continued...
http://projectpangaia.blogspot.com/2010/06/add-bp-military-exploding-cities-to.html

Rimbaud
9th July 2010, 01:47
Didn't happen ..did it?

Stop posting stories designed to frighten people

Rimbaud

ascendingstarseed
9th July 2010, 06:58
The hurricane season just began, scenario's this article presents have potential to play itself out over the coming months in cities all along the Gulf coast. This crisis isn't even close to being over with and is a huge experiment with many dangerous elements the mass media isn't reporting on. With family and friend in Texas and Oklahoma who may be directly impacted by the fallout from potential catastrophic events that have been discussed by the experts, maybe I'm more focused on certain details than those who don't have connections to the area. I apologize if you think I'm fear mongering, that's certainly not my intent. Finding balance in this devastating event isn't easy and we're all learning to cope in different ways...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if my intent was fear mongering, aren't most PA members aware enough not to lower their vibration to feed into fear energy?

tone3jaguar
9th July 2010, 11:44
4 words...

Air to Fuel Ratio

The gas is not going to ignite because it has to be the right air to fuel ratio for it to do so. It is dispersed into to much air.

Arpheus
9th July 2010, 18:42
I think we had enough of negative posts on this forums about the what ifs fear mongering scenarios,seriously people need to stop posting this kind of thing,how good does it do honestly?Lest keep the positive thinking people,that's how we will build the now reality and avoid this kind of thing from happening,this posts don't do any good.Lets post good things and work together towards a common goal,to keep our planet alive and well and save it from these elite who can care less about us.

ascendingstarseed
10th July 2010, 13:08
Well said Arpheus, I appreciate the feedback T3J! Please take note this thread was posted on June 28th, at one point I realized that I had gotten caught up focusing on the negative side of the what if's and lately have tried to be more conscious of what I'm posting. That can be difficult in the midst of such a negative event that poses many serious threats on a scale that humanity has never seen before, people in that region will be dealing with the fallout from this crisis for generations.