PDA

View Full Version : What's So Special About 11-11-11..?

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 01:02
http://www.panorama.com.ve/07-11-2011/avances/fotos/once.jpg

WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT 11-11-11..?

Dr. John will be a guest on the Jeff Rense Program this Friday 11-11-11 from 8-9 PST to talk about this.

This is a very interesting week since besides the near approach of the asteroid 2005 YU55 on 11/8/11, we have the date 11-11-11 occurring on Friday. See NASA Asteroid Watch

Did you know that in ancient and medieval times many believed numbers had either a positive or negative aspect? The Number 11 was an exception and because it was located between the divine numbers 10 and 12, many believed it was a bad or evil number.

Some are looking forward to this day and many marriages are scheduled but some are looking at it like Friday the 13 magnified. Maybe it is good for gamblers, i.e. 7 or 11.

Notice November 11 is also Veterans Day which is celebrated at Arlington National Ceremony. The ceremony commences exactly at 11am.

Also Corduroy appreciate day. Yes no joke and this will be a big celebration in NY. They picked this day since they felt that 11-11 represents the closest of the Corduroy pattern.

Some will go and see the new release of the movie 11-11-11. "The Gate Way is Open" according to the movie but what do you expect as this movie has the same producer as some of the SAW movies.

The sunspot cycle is approximately 11 years.

The Black Hole in the center of our galaxy spins around once every 11 minutes.

One of my favorite areas of research, string theory, or M-Theory postulates the existence of 11-spacial dimensions.

I wonder if the 7-eleven stores have any specials on this day?

But most important for all you Trekkies, there have been 11 star trek movies made.

My daughter who is a senior in High School gave me the best suggestion for what to do on 11-11-11. "Make a Wish" and look for a new beginning! Good optimistic advice for all of us.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/111111.htm

PS - On a personal note @ 11.11am & pm on 11.11.11,

I will be going outdoors and looking Skywards and asking the Universe to give Humanity Strength during these troubled times and Come Together and 'Stand Up' as 'One' against ALL those who continue to Enslave Us and take away our Freedom's & Liberties..!

The Next thing I will be asking for will be to ask the Universe for EVERY SINGLE ONE of those NWO Globalist Criminals from the 'Top' right down to their 'Lowest Level Minion' to be "Exposed & Made Accountable" for the Pain, Suffering & Crimes they have Forced Upon/Committed against Humanity..!

...and Lastly asking 'Humanity' to 'Rise Above' their Enslavement and "CREATE" a 'Free & Peaceful World for ALL..!

For me, 11-11-11 is the Day the World finally comes together as 'One', with Strength in the 'Knowing' Humanity 'CAN & WILL' Prevail..!

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1266377960239&id=de57bcac4c50a2231bb69d81298f6207&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.robertreckmeyer.com%2fimage-files%2fimage-11-11-11.jpg

The 'NWO Globalist Criminal Mafia' has 'No Idea' what they are in for..!

PSS - I would be interested to 'Hear' what your thoughts are on 11-11-11..?

BMJ
9th November 2011, 01:14
Hi Jack,
I like your hard hitting articles and look forward to reading them. On the flip side I like this over side of you the optimist, it's good to see your keeping the faith brother.

Boris

Lily de Cuir
9th November 2011, 01:15
Hi Jacko, I've just seen this thread, in light of my new post, I'll certainly have to listen to this. Thank you!
Lily

Bill Ryan
9th November 2011, 01:35
-------

Not a lot - unless one discounts many cultures in the rest of the human race. Next Friday only has numerical significance in the Gregorian (western) calendar.

How about these? (copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendar. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendar)..)

Currently used calendars

Calendars in widespread use today include the Gregorian calendar, which is the de facto international standard, and is used almost everywhere in the world for civil purposes, including in the People's Republic of China and India (along with the Indian national calendar). Due to the Gregorian calendar's obvious connotations of Western Christianity, non-Christians and even some Christians sometimes justify its use by replacing the traditional era notations "AD" and "BC" ("Anno Domini" and "Before Christ") with "CE" and "BCE" ("Common Era" and "Before Common Era").

The Islamic calendar or Muslim calendar or Hijri calendar is a lunar calendar consisting of 12 lunar months in a year of 354 or 355 days. It is used to date events in most of the Muslim countries (concurrently with the Gregorian calendar), and used by Muslims everywhere to determine the proper day on which to celebrate Islamic holy days and festivals. The first year was the year during which the emigration of the Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Medina, known as the Hijra, occurred. Each numbered year is designated either H for Hijra or AH for the Latin anno Hegirae (in the year of the Hijra). Being a purely lunar calendar, it is not synchronized with the seasons. With an annual drift of 11 or 12 days, the seasonal relation is repeated approximately each 33 Islamic years.

The Hindu calendars are some of the most ancient calendars of the world. Eastern Christians of eastern Europe and western Asia used for a long time the Julian Calendar, that of the old Orthodox church, in countries like Russia. For over 1500 years, Westerners used the Julian Calendar as well.

While the Gregorian calendar is widely used in Israel's business and day-to-day affairs, the Hebrew calendar, used by Jews worldwide for religious and cultural affairs, also influences civil matters in Israel (such as national holidays) and can be used there for business dealings (such as for the dating of checks). The Chinese, Hebrew, Hindu, and Julian calendars are widely used for religious and/or social purposes. The Iranian (Persian) calendar is used in Iran and some parts of Afghanistan. The Ethiopian calendar or Ethiopic calendar is the principal calendar used in Ethiopia and Eritrea. In Thailand, where the Thai solar calendar is used, the months and days have adopted the western standard, although the years are still based on the traditional Buddhist calendar. Bahá'ís worldwide use the Bahá'í calendar.

Even where there is a commonly used calendar such as the Gregorian calendar, alternate calendars may also be used, such as a fiscal calendar or the astronomical year numbering system.

My gentle admonition: wake up, guys... people with fixations on the significance on Gregorian calender dates are inadvertently looking just a little like western elitists.

mosquito
9th November 2011, 01:36
It's just a shame your daughter isn't 11, now THAT would have been freaky !!!

Just seen Bill's post. If anyone's interested, 11/11/11 in the Chinese lunar calendar will fall on 5th December

RMorgan
9th November 2011, 02:06
11.11.11 is a cool date! Just like 01.01.01 was a cool date as well!!! I´ll have some beer with friends, that´s for sure! ;)

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 04:11
I am having lunch at my friends arabic restaraunt in Perth with Mad Hatter and his wife the day before I start the weekend workshop.
That is on the 11/11/11 at midday.
Maybe I should meet them at 11. :p

kiwi
9th November 2011, 04:14
I'd think 6.6.06 has more more meaning to the elite than 11.11.11:laugh:

markoid
9th November 2011, 04:35
I have been having a sort of excited feeling for last week or so and, because of the hype around 11 11 11, I thought maybe there is something to this. I went and revisited Ric Clay's take on 11 and looked around the net a bit and pretty much only found channeled mumbo jumbo about it, which I don't trust at all. The elite and freemasons seem pretty obsessed with 11s so I wonder, with all the networks of people getting 'together' to meditate to form a massive collective field... I tend to wonder just what construct they may be feeding and tapping into... hmmmm?
I think I prefer Jacko's idea.

ThresholdRising
9th November 2011, 04:53
There will be 24 11;11pm, on 11-11-11 worldwide, so if you miss the moment you can always get the 11;11 of the next timezone.
Just a guess, but if there will be any significants to it, the 11;11pm with the most power will be in the timezone with the most people with the belief that this is a significant moment.
Might be a good time to do brief meditations at each of these points in time.

Lisab
9th November 2011, 06:21
If there's going to be a worldwide meditation for peace, then Im in no matter what the date. Dont think that makes me elitist. Im not religious but that old adage of when two or more are gathered in my name I thinks holds weight. Just look at the statistics of the positive benefits of transendental meditation on a community, when groups of TMers come together. Ive taken the day off work. Il be making a wish for a new beginning too Jacko-your daughter sounds great!

STATIC
9th November 2011, 06:37
I have been having a sort of excited feeling for last week or so and, because of the hype around 11 11 11, I thought maybe there is something to this. I went and revisited Ric Clay's take on 11 and looked around the net a bit and pretty much only found channeled mumbo jumbo about it, which I don't trust at all. The elite and freemasons seem pretty obsessed with 11s so I wonder, with all the networks of people getting 'together' to meditate to form a massive collective field... I tend to wonder just what construct they may be feeding and tapping into... hmmmm?
I think I prefer Jacko's idea.

If the intention of that meditation is from the heart > projecting love and intention for a better world, than it does not matter weather the controllers are up to there same old tricks of world domination.
Your avatar is a great example of this. To have and create coherence from your heart center.
If we collectively decide that we want something better for ourselves, and are the majority... than we will have progress for the better.

Catsquotl
9th November 2011, 08:55
It's just a shame your daughter isn't 11, now THAT would have been freaky !!!

Just seen Bill's post. If anyone's interested, 11/11/11 in the Chinese lunar calendar will fall on 5th December

Now this is odd. 11-11-11 is a light festival in holland. where kids go door to door to sing a song lighting the way with a home made(usualy) lampion and recieve candy for it.
Sort of halloweens trick or treat but with a lighter message or so i am told..

december 5th is our dutch version of santa claus where kids recieve many presents...

Not sure if it means anything. I just noticed.....
With LOve
Eelco
(who thinks the best thing you can do in live is spoil children rotten)

Tony
9th November 2011, 09:05
I can only repeat from another post.
If you put a 0 in between 11 you get laugh out loud three times!

Thank you.

ghostrider
9th November 2011, 12:38
11-11-11 adds up to 33 as in 33rd degree freemasons, why stop at 33rd, why not go on to 34th degree ??

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 13:09
11-11-11 adds up to 33 as in 33rd degree freemasons, why stop at 33rd, why not go on to 34th degree ??

They don't stop there.
I am told that when you go higher than 33, you go sideways onto a different track and go higher on that.

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 14:35

They don't stop there.
I am told that when you go higher than 33, you go sideways onto a different track and go higher on that.

Now your getting into the 'Nitty Gritty' Rob...

Those at the 'Very Top', use Stargate Technology to travel Interdemensionally between the 2 Worlds (Ours) & (The Jinns) where they communicate and draw inspiration from 'Satan' himself..! Their 'False God'..!

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 14:41

They don't stop there.

Those at the 'Very Top', use Stargate Technology to travel Interdemensionally between the 2 Worlds (Ours) & (The Jins) where they communicate and draw inspiration from 'Satan' himself..! Their 'False God'..!

What makes you think he is in another dimension?

Eagle
9th November 2011, 14:45

They don't stop there.

Those at the 'Very Top', use Stargate Technology to travel Interdemensionally between the 2 Worlds (Ours) & (The Jins) where they communicate and draw inspiration from 'Satan' himself..! Their 'False God'..!

Or that he/it is even real

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 14:49

Oh, he/it is real, but he is by title Ha Satan and not by name.
His name is probably still Enlil.

transiten
9th November 2011, 15:00
If there's going to be a worldwide meditation for peace, then Im in no matter what the date. Dont think that makes me elitist. Im not religious but that old adage of when two or more are gathered in my name I thinks holds weight. Just look at the statistics of the positive benefits of transendental meditation on a community, when groups of TMers come together. Ive taken the day off work. Il be making a wish for a new beginning too Jacko-your daughter sounds great!

He he he Lisab! Your post was nr 11! And Of Course! The more pple focusing on 11-11-11 at 11:11 the more it will have significance. And esp. if all these pple were medtitating for peace as Lisab says. It is scientifically and statistically proven to lessen violence and agression.

Eagle
9th November 2011, 15:10

Oh, he/it is real, but he is by title Ha Satan and not by name.
His name is probably still Enlil.

Thats funny I thought his name was Clinton, LOL

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 15:37

They don't stop there.

Those at the 'Very Top', use Stargate Technology to travel Interdemensionally between the 2 Worlds (Ours) & (The Jinns) where they communicate and draw inspiration from 'Satan' himself..! Their 'False God'..!

From what I understand (Satan - (Lucifer) the Fallen Angel) generally comminicates with those that have Sold their Souls (High Level Freemasons) to him for Power & Control in the (Jinn Dimension) and they inturn carry out his Agenda in this (Our Dimension)..!

God's Light is more Powerful than Darkness and he does'nt much like Satan/Lucifer hanging around in our Dimension.

That's why Satan/Lucifer does his 'Dirty Work' through his (Devil Possessed - Freemasonary Minions)..!

As far as Satan/Lucifer ability to travel Interimensionally between the 2 Dimensions at will, without God's intervention?

Your Guess is as good as mine?

Lord Sidious
9th November 2011, 15:42

They don't stop there.

From what I understand (Satan - (Lucifer) the Fallen Angel) generally comminicates with those that have Sold their Souls (High Level Freemasons) to him for Power & Control in the (Jinn Dimension) and they inturn carry out his Agenda in this (Our Dimension)..!

God's Light is more Powerful than Darkness and he does'nt much like Satan/Lucifer hanging around in our Dimension.

That's why Satan/Lucifer does his 'Dirty Work' through his (Devil Possessed - Freemasonary Minions)..!

As far as Satan/Lucifer ability to travel Interimensionally between the 2 Dimensions at will, without God's intervention?

This sounds like a ''christian'' translation of events that are somehow known to people and then altered in the retelling of the story.
Satan never started off being a single entity, it was a title that applied to many entities or influences.
Remember this too, even in the abrahamic system, the devil is a creation of god and exists because god wants him to.
In the islamic system, iblis/satan is not the same type of ''enemy'' that he is in christianity.

jackovesk
9th November 2011, 15:53

They don't stop there.

This sounds like a ''christian'' translation of events that are somehow known to people and then altered in the retelling of the story.
Satan never started off being a single entity, it was a title that applied to many entities or influences.
Remember this too, even in the abrahamic system, the devil is a creation of god and exists because god wants him to.
In the islamic system, iblis/satan is not the same type of ''enemy'' that he is in christianity.

I'll take your word for it Rob...

I don't/nor want to be a Subject Matter Expert in this area...

:focus:

sshenry
9th November 2011, 18:25
11-11-11 will have exactly the amount of significance that we attach to it...or don't.

Somehow whever the concept of numbers "adding up" to anything (and for any reason) are used, I have to wonder if its not some sort of cosmic red herring; one more layer of the illusion. One more way to keep people wrapped up in the web...

Lily de Cuir
10th November 2011, 08:27
-------

My gentle admonition: wake up, guys... people with fixations on the significance on Gregorian calender dates are inadvertently looking just a little like western elitists.

Hi Everyone, but especially to Bill,

Bill, I've been biting my tongue on this quote of yours, above. I don't want to cause any unease, but I've always thought honesty is best, so I'm going to say what I think.

For all the people commenting on 11.11.11, I felt that paragraph from you was a bit insulting, 'gentle admonition?' 'wake up'? 'looking like western elitists?'

I feel you are very elitist for taking that view with members of this forum.

I felt you were talking down to us and that only you know best. I felt very uncomfortable with it, so that's why I'm saying something.

Did you not write a post not long ago about feeling something terrible was going to happen in California? Nothing happened. No one drew you out on that.

(Jackovesk, I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, if you would prefer me to open a new thread, PM me and I will do so right away.)

Bill, I do hope you won't ignore me, like the last time I had something to ask of you.
If no-one agrees with me I'll back off on the public forum and we can discuss back channel.

I would PM you but you don't respond due to the large influx of PM's you receive.

Kind regards,
Lily:typing:

music
10th November 2011, 09:57
A mule can go to Mecca, but that doesn't make him a pilgrim.

Intent is all. There is nothing wrong with many people focussing on change for the good on a signature date. It is a fact of life for many that the quality of energy available to us is changing - we have the opportunity to change with it, or to be oblivious. The dates for me are approximate milestones, I always go with what is within. But I will be there on the 11th, wishing my human family peace and Love, and knowing that we have it in our power to re-make the world.

Living in the head, and picking fault with inconsequentialities, is pure duality.

If you have a problem with 11.11.11, think of it as a marketing tool for Love.

Love and blessings to all.

Lily de Cuir
10th November 2011, 10:10
A mule can go to Mecca, but that doesn't make him a pilgrim.

Intent is all. There is nothing wrong with many people focussing on change for the good on a signature date. It is a fact of life for many that the quality of energy available to us is changing - we have the opportunity to change with it, or to be oblivious. The dates for me are approximate milestones, I always go with what is within. But I will be there on the 11th, wishing my human family peace and Love, and knowing that we have it in our power to re-make the world.

Living in the head, and picking fault with inconsequentialities, is pure duality.

If you have a problem with 11.11.11, think of it as a marketing tool for Love.

Love and blessings to all.

Hello Music and All,

Nicely said.:nod:

Love Lily
x

haibane
10th November 2011, 11:37

+1 m(-__- )m

Plus the fact that there isn't such thing as 11-11-11. It's 2011-11-11 (or 11. 11. 2011 where I'm from). If you arbitrarily remove bits of your input data in any sort of calculation or equation, you are completely free to add or remove anything and hence conjure ANY kind of conclusion. Yes, it can be lot of fun, I remember I did it too, but grew out of it by about the third grade of primary school ... But still, it doesn't really matter how much you mangle your input data when they originate from an already pretty much random data set.