PDA

View Full Version : Defamation

Lord Sidious
10th November 2011, 08:03
Hey there avalonuggets.
After a discussion with Jorr Lundstrom, I decided to put this up for discussion.
I have seen this film a few times and I would say that it is brilliantly made.
Some of you have seen me use the term ''end the madness'' and some of you have heard me speak on this topic of hatred of the jewish people.
As I have said recently, the biggest ''enemy'' of the jewish people is the jewish ''elites'' as they have most to lose if the jewish people realise they aren't jewish people at all, they are just people.
So, the shepherds have the sheep convinced that there are TONS of wolves out there waiting to kill them.
Every now and then, they even invent a wolf or two to convince the sheep that they are telling the truth.
I could tell you that there really are a few wolves out there, but not to the degree that they are telling the sheep.
I should know, I was a wolf for most of my life.
I find this whole paradigm offensive and it irritates me no end.
We are moving towards a new age of man. One where our area of birth, or the religion of our parents won't count anymore.
We will all be native inhabitants of our gem of a planet.
But first, we need to destroy the control paradigm and this is one part of it.
The irony of a former enemy of the jewish people being their advocate will not be lost on some of you as we have talked about it, but it is what it is.
I don't have the welding goggles on anymore and I can see clearly.
Finally.
So, please, have a look at this, encourage others to look at it too and tell me what you think.
This isn't the thread for a s**tstorm, I am trying to destroy division, not create more, but I am interested in what you all think.
Even if you are nuggets. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOUlJLrQ3sQ

Tony
10th November 2011, 08:08
it's a pity it has been blocked!!!?

Lord Sidious
10th November 2011, 08:11
it's a pity it has been blocked!!!?

You can't see it in the ''united kingdom'' probably because it is a product of channel 4.
I didn't realise that would happen.
It is available as a torrent as well.
Hint, hint.

ViralSpiral
10th November 2011, 08:12
I am a nugget of limited capacity, and defamation is too big a word! :p

Control paradigm on the other hand, is something I am familiar with. I think that other nuggets-of-limited-capacity are "occupying" this paradigm presently :)

That aside, I have not seen the movie and although topical and worthy of dialogue, I prefer not to join the discussion. Carry on...

norman
10th November 2011, 08:15
Try THIS.....location....(if you are in the UK):

http://www.freedocumentary.tv/defamation/

Lord Sidious
10th November 2011, 08:17
Try THIS.....location....(if you are in the UK):

http://www.freedocumentary.tv/defamation/

Thanks for that Norman, I take back most of the bad stuff I said about you. :p

modwiz
10th November 2011, 08:56
Hey is that Abe Foxnugget on the still photo? You may know, I harp on FOX being 666. Do the numerology, it will come out 666, unless you are a nugget. So whether it is 666 News or Abe 666man I choose to pass.

I do not hold to the all of the superstition around the number but it is funny that two of the more prominent places it shows up in our media it belongs to liars and deceivers. Spirit must have some kind of in joke going on here. Throwing rapturenuggets a bone or something. I hope someone will have the hour to watch this and be so kind as to give us little 'nuggets' of the good stuff. If M'lord put it up then it must be worth watching to provide a path to healing and "stopping the madness".

jorr lundstrom
10th November 2011, 09:30
I saw this movie just now. Im shaken from my toes to my skullcap. Ive seen a masterpiece

of mind control. Taking young Israelians to The camps in Poland, planting guilt, shame and

fear into young peolple. Telling them that they have been, are, and will always be hated

just because they are jews. And of course this leads to that they are free to do anything to the

Palestinians or anyone else who they imagine stand in the way for their narcissistic, self

righteousness. Never give whip to one who has been whipped, is a saying and now I say

dont even give a whip to someone who has been fooled to believe he has been whipped.

They are perpetuating the problem themselves. Problem-reaction-solution.

As we saw in Irak the reality of any problem isnt necessary, there were never any weapons

of mass destruction and there is no Antisemitism. But its enough that they are convinced that

the problem exist, to get an reaction and the violent solution which was the primary goal with

the mind control. Ive never seen so many grown ups, brainwashed people in a movie and I feel

shaken how this can be done with so simple methods.

modwiz
10th November 2011, 09:37
Thank you for a summation Jorr. Much appreciated, as is your view of things.

norman
10th November 2011, 09:55
As often happens when I watch stuff on this general subject, It gives me a feeling of frustrated sadness. There's a sense that the cultural mindset of the the Jewish establishement is stuck under an ideological 'flag'. Just as is the case with young soldiers who are put through basic training to break down their natural humanity and reconstruct them as killing machines.

There are certain cultural areas that have a particular mind/body conciousness trap that holds people down into it. I don't know if it's because of the strength of the trap or the weakness of the higher spirit.

The two areas that come to mind for me are Israel/Palestine and North/South Ireland. It has a chemistry like that of an antagonistic relationship in a mariage that's not going anywhere. Some couples really need to split and get as far away from each other as possible. Unfortunately, when it's whole comunities, it's not so easy to diagnose and treat.

CdnSirian
10th November 2011, 18:53
Indeed it portrays well how the sheep have had the wool pulled over their eyes.

eaglespirit
10th November 2011, 19:39
As I have said recently, the biggest ''enemy'' of the jewish people is the jewish ''elites'' as they have most to lose if the jewish people realise they aren't jewish people at all, they are just people.
So, the shepherds have the sheep convinced that there are TONS of wolves out there waiting to kill them.
Every now and then, they even invent a wolf or two to convince the sheep that they are telling the truth.
I could tell you that there really are a few wolves out there, but not to the degree that they are telling the sheep.

We are moving towards a new age of man. One where our area of birth, or the religion of our parents won't count anymore.
The irony of a former enemy of the jewish people being their advocate will not be lost on some of you as we have talked about it, but it is what it is.
Finally.
So, please, have a look at this, encourage others to look at it too and tell me what you think.

I Honor You for Your Admissions and Pure Personal Revelations and Wisdom, Lord Sidious!

Oneness! It IS coming to fruition, now.

My own personal experiences walking a 'new earth' path of the last number of years has shown me this profoundly.

The Native Americans of Oneness are 'actively' stepping out of their miseries and taking powerful Spiritual Action...the Jewish People of Oneness are now stepping up and doing the same! ALL religious factions are going to do the same now...there will be Oneness rhythm abounding!

There is a surge of Beauty coming onto Mother Earth as never before...and this is NOT just me typing on a computer...it IS so much more for I am experiencing it in my life in the now!

We are well on Our Way...LOVE One Another, Now, Right Now...

Give and Receive Love Unconditionally with Wisdom and Gratitude..."Actively" in Front of You in Your Own Lives!

We ARE There, Now...Love One Another...EVERY One Another You Possibly Can!!!

Lord Sidious
10th November 2011, 19:42

Finally.

I Honor You for Your Admissions and Pure Personal Revelations and Wisdom, Lord Sidious!

My own personal experiences walking a 'new earth' path of the last number of years has shown me this profoundly.

The Native Americans of Oneness are 'actively' stepping out of their miseries and taking powerful Spiritual Action...the Jewish People of Oneness are now stepping up and doing the same! ALL religious factions are going to do the same now...there will be Oneness rhythm abounding!

There is a surge of Beauty coming onto Mother Earth as never before...and this is NOT just me typing on a computer...it IS so much more for I am experiencing it in my life in the now!

Give and Receive Love Unconditionally with Wisdom and Gratitude..."Actively" in Front of You in Your Own Lives!

Thanks for the kind words.
I agree, oneness is looming large in our rearvision mirrors and will soon be upon us.
AND NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON!
I am trying very hard to do exactly what you say, love all as much as possible.
But the nuggetry makes the task harder than it sounds. :p

Dennis Jonathan
10th November 2011, 20:06
I look forward to watching this later, thanks Rob.

One concept that your post resonates strongly with is our need to define ourselves as "human" first.

I was recently listening to an interview John Lash gave, and his description of the Gnostic teachings regarding human interaction was spot on IMO.

If we can START by relating to each other through the constant that we are all human, many of the identity politics string pulling would become irrelevant.

Maybe then we can start identifying with off world entities through the constant that we are all spiritual beings, but first things first.

noprophet
10th November 2011, 22:16
Wonderful. It was like watching a star explode.

WhiteFeather
10th November 2011, 22:55

Finally.

Thats The Answer, Well Said Eaglespirit. I applaud you. This is the consciousness we are supposed to be in. Thanks Lord for this Video.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/milquetoast___/applaud.gif

WhiteFeather
10th November 2011, 22:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

Snowbird
11th November 2011, 02:01
Stop...and think...what would happen if every person in that documentary shifted into a state of unconditional love. It would be catastrophic. The Abe Foxmans would immediately be out of a job. He would no longer be able to justify traveling all over the globe and meeting important people and sleeping in 5-star hotels and eating 5-star foods. He would no longer be a star himself.

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 03:09
Stop...and think...what would happen if every person in that documentary shifted into a state of unconditional love. It would be catastrophic. The Abe Foxmans would immediately be out of a job. He would no longer be able to justify traveling all over the globe and meeting important people and sleeping in 5-star hotels and eating 5-star foods. He would no longer be a star himself.

And the other side of that coin?
Jewish people wouldn't know fear of others, they wouldn't believe in wolves.
And that is the whole point.

Fred Steeves
11th November 2011, 15:02
Indeed it portrays well how the sheep have had the wool pulled over their eyes.

Here's the rub though. I takes a constant assault on the senses from cradle to grave to keep the delusions in place, but those same delusions can be shattered to bits forever as easily as dropping a glass on the floor. Oops...

Dennis Jonathan
11th November 2011, 16:06
Throughout this video, a weight settled on my heart to almost crushing proportion.

Somewhere in my personal rebellion against my heritage I must have suppressed my memories of my own indoctrination. This was very much like watching a memory from a detached perspective.

Even in the states, the Hebrew school regimen is an indoctrination of entitlement and payback for thousands of years of oppression.

The Jewish people are so self segregated that we offer instant acceptance or exclusion with little more than a surname as credential.

This is my battlefield. Encouraging rational, intelligent kinfolk to examine their identity, and why tribe comes before species.

Thanks

eric charles
11th November 2011, 17:53
Anti semitism whatever , have any of you people ever worked for a small Jewish family company . Well i have . dont get me wrong im not prejudice against the whole Jewish people , but some of whom i have met treated me like the gum beneath his shoe . Our christmas bonus was a 12 pack caisse of coke in wich he told us if we wanted more we would have to work harder , more as in another caisse of pop . Being yelled at all the time , and his sons were even worst then him . The owners name was Fransezco Scalabrini , and when it came to the pay check , well im not even gonna go there !! They have given themselves a bad name in my honest opinion

My father worked for a Jewish business man selling furnaces and installing them . Their christmas bonuse was a box of cookies .

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 18:23
Throughout this video, a weight settled on my heart to almost crushing proportion.

Somewhere in my personal rebellion against my heritage I must have suppressed my memories of my own indoctrination. This was very much like watching a memory from a detached perspective.

Even in the states, the Hebrew school regimen is an indoctrination of entitlement and payback for thousands of years of oppression.

The Jewish people are so self segregated that we offer instant acceptance or exclusion with little more than a surname as credential.

This is my battlefield. Encouraging rational, intelligent kinfolk to examine their identity, and why tribe comes before species.

Thanks

Well, I am glad to see that you broke free of the indoctrination, but many haven't.
I think this topic ''anti semitism'' is a fulcrum for our whole species on earth.
This is why I am determined to crack it.
Besides the fact that there are jewish people whom I think the world of and their welfare is of extreme importance to me.

Anti semitism whatever , have any of you people ever worked for a small Jewish family company . Well i have . dont get me wrong im not prejudice against the whole Jewish people , but some of whom i have met treated me like the gum beneath his shoe . Our christmas bonus was a 12 pack caisse of coke in wich he told us if we wanted more we would have to work harder , more as in another caisse of pop . Being yelled at all the time , and his sons were even worst then him . The owners name was Fransezco Scalabrini , and when it came to the pay check , well im not even gonna go there !! They have given themselves a bad name in my honest opinion

My father worked for a Jewish business man selling furnaces and installing them . Their christmas bonuse was a box of cookies .

I hear what you are saying.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that all of them are like this, otherwise your reality will become true for you.

58andfixed
11th November 2011, 19:11
It's been a while since I viewed this video in similar light. I re-watched the entire documentary, and what kept coming up was a skit from The Muppet's "The Sky is Falling."

I found it last night after comparing it to many other clips, because it made the issue of crying wolf more profound and clear, intended to link that clip into this thread.

All I can find today is the song section of that skit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjPbsMclL8

1m 58s

One day, people may not rush support Israel's stories of perceived wolves in the Middle East.

Discernment is required between Jews and Zionists.

When that curtain is pulled back, it may become more apparent that people may also see the manipulability of people in a very structured organized belief system.

2,000 years ago the story-line didn't convince Pontius Pilate, who washed his hands of the matter: Matthew 27:24.

The agenda seems to be too subtle for most to recognize it for what it is, so far. The critical thinking mind appears to be awakening though.

There a lot of pieces to add to the deceptions of the past, such as the first Zionist Congress in Basil in 1897:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress

The pre-war holocaust references:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_siUTd3bwwrA/TJBy2krZZcI/AAAAAAAAADw/ykMPlYeAvFU/s400/January9_1938_NYT_holyhoax.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_siUTd3bwwrA/TJB7hlIiUGI/AAAAAAAAAEI/VM2YxyC-XwE/s320/June1st1933NYT.gif

The changing of the count at Auschwitz, with the removal of the original plaque and replacing it with a count that more accurately reflects the peer-reviewed number in 1989/90.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHbkDkxLHC6L2YsD-p-eIKYqeiIKZC07wJ9u-ZbJZk0rWcNUbXPA

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/museum/memorials/auschBirkMem/

These events happened, just that the agenda hasn't been understood by the general population of the Planet, and hasn't been understood by the Jews either.

The spin has sure caused a lot of grief by a huge quantity of people though.

[If] Jewish people wouldn't know fear of others, they wouldn't believe in wolves.

eric charles
11th November 2011, 19:16
It's been a while since I viewed this video in similar light. I re-watched the entire documentary, and what kept coming up was a skit from The Muppet's "The Sky is Falling."

I found it last night after comparing it to many other clips, because it made the issue of crying wolf more profound and clear, intended to link that clip into this thread.

All I can find today is the song section of that skit.

1m 58s

One day, people may not rush support Israel's stories of perceived wolves in the Middle East.

Discernment is required between Jews and Zionists.

When that curtain is pulled back, it may become more apparent that people may also see the manipulability of people in a very structured organized belief system.

2,000 years ago the story-line didn't convince Pontius Pilate, who washed his hands of the matter: Matthew 27:24.

The agenda seems to be too subtle for most to recognize it for what it is, so far. The critical thinking mind appears to be awakening though.

There a lot of pieces to add to the deceptions of the past, such as the first Zionist Congress in Basil in 1897:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Zionist_Congress

The pre-war holocaust references:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_siUTd3bwwrA/TJBy2krZZcI/AAAAAAAAADw/ykMPlYeAvFU/s400/January9_1938_NYT_holyhoax.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_siUTd3bwwrA/TJB7hlIiUGI/AAAAAAAAAEI/VM2YxyC-XwE/s320/June1st1933NYT.gif

The changing of the count at Auschwitz, with the removal of the original plaque and replacing it with a count that more accurately reflects the peer-reviewed number in 1989/90.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHbkDkxLHC6L2YsD-p-eIKYqeiIKZC07wJ9u-ZbJZk0rWcNUbXPA

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/museum/memorials/auschBirkMem/

These events happened, just that the agenda hasn't been understood by the general population of the Planet, and hasn't been understood by the Jews either.

The spin has sure caused a lot of grief by a huge quantity of people though.

[If] Jewish people wouldn't know fear of others, they wouldn't believe in wolves.

its exactly claims like this and the lack of GAS OVENS that lead me to belive the holcaus is in fact a HOLOHOAX

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 19:22
Please, take the holocaust discussions to that thread.
Even though that is tied in with this, I don't want this thread to become heated and confrontational.
Thanks.

Oh, and if you do go to that thread, please do me a favour, remember we have members who have family involvement with this topic of the holocaust.
So, if you want to debate it, do it in a way that won't cause hurt.

Let me just duck the hammer of irony swinging in my direction now.

Decibellistics
11th November 2011, 19:31
It's just sad to see people so paranoid they are willing to defile their ancestors by glorifying their suffering in order to manipulate and leverage their lobbies. 2 words.....**** that. This thinking is delusional and they along with many others have a long way to go in their spiritual rehab in order to realize they have been duped by a system of thinking that does nothing more than breed hate, paranoia, and entitlement.

I'm tired of seeing this ****ed up Scapegoat syndrome so prevalent within our world. Yahweh would be proud of his chosen people and this makes me morbidly sad.

P.S. Israeli women are beautiful.

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 19:36
It's just sad to see people so paranoid they are willing to defile their ancestors by glorifying their suffering in order to manipulate and leverage their lobbies. 2 words.....**** that. This thinking is delusional and they along with many others have a long way to go in their spiritual rehab in order to realize they have been duped by a system of thinking that does nothing more than breed hate, paranoia, and entitlement.

I'm tired of seeing this ****ed up Scapegoat syndrome so prevalent within our world. Yahweh would be proud of his chosen people and this makes me morbidly sad.

P.S. Israeli women are beautiful.

That they are, but you just keep your eyes to yourself nugget.
I have my lightsabre on charge right now, but it doesn't take long. :p

Decibellistics
11th November 2011, 19:47
No jugements my man, this is rampant worldwide. Serbs Bosnians, Blacks Whites, Jews Nazis........it just bums me out.

And please don't kill me for admiring physical beauty lol

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 19:54
No jugements my man, this is rampant worldwide. Serbs Bosnians, Blacks Whites, Jews Nazis........it just bums me out.

And please don't kill me for admiring physical beauty lol

I wouldn't kill ya, nugget.
I might singe you bit around the edges though! :p

Cidersomerset
11th November 2011, 21:09
Thanks Sid good documentry as you say this should not be mixed up with the holocaust.....

The anti semetic issue is complex, the Israeli state is dependent on massive aid from the US . The jewish lobby in the west is extremely strong in the US & UK in particular.
I hate victimisation where ever it is, and although the jews have suffered greatly more chinese and ukranians many armenians and countless millions of other peoples
died in the twentieith century and there is more than enough guilt to be put at the door of the 'Zionists and other elites....The anti semitic incidents are wrong but so is every
mugging and murder that happens everyday........(I'm half way thru have to do something else finnish this later)

Ihe Jewish lobby in the UK is very strong, so playing the guilt card is the ace in the deck for them. I don't blame them for it but things have to be kept in respective and its a fine line between guilt and exploitation..

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/209412.html

You may not get this outside the UK, but it is a good channel 4 doc about Jewish lobby influence in the conservative party, the reporter at the end
will not state the obvious from the rest of the documentry that Israel buys influence in the UK..

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/33719/inside_britains_israel_lobby/

Cheers Steve

Pete
11th November 2011, 21:14
Thank you Jorr for you elegant analysis of this film.

it is so sad to see innocent children manipulated in this way. I look forward to seeing everyone slip the mind control.

Personally I have a very positive view that this is well on the way to becoming a reality. I know from my own personal journey that change is happening and it has happened in the relatively short period of 5 months.

I have a 6 year old daughter and I am very encouraged by her innate goodness, understanding and perception. I know this change is happening and the masses are awakening.

Fellow nuggets we are nothing more than the leading edge of this awakening, we are nothing special, we are no different from the masses yet to be awakened. They will get it, just as we did, they will understand that there is no good or bad, we have all made agreements to experience the negativity of a 3 dimensional existence in order to become wiser and to get a sense of humour!

We have all been responsible for handing out the punishment and we have all suffered the punishment. We have been nothing more than actors in a forgotten play.

If we understood so will everyone else. The paradigm is changing. There may not be any major fireworks (although I would love it if there were) but, I think we should also take a lot of comfort that if 11-11-11 passes without any great event then it must also be recognised that the illuminati have missed a very significant and sacred date to demonstrate and empower their objectives.

I have no doubt that change for the good is progressing as it should and we are exactly where we need to be to assist with this.

Dennis Jonathan
11th November 2011, 21:44
One anecdote from this film that I found particularly funny was the "worse than hitler" comment.

It's so true!

If I had kept track of all the things my family have labeled "worse than hitler", the third reich would have a HUGE presence in media, snack foods, politics, sports, weather, tools, electronics, and much more.

Oh wait...

OU THE IRONY :P

Lord Sidious
11th November 2011, 21:46
One anecdote from this film that I found particularly funny was the "worse than hitler" comment.

It's so true!

If I had kept track of all the things my family have labeled "worse than hitler", the third reich would have a HUGE presence in media, snack foods, politics, sports, weather, tools, electronics, and much more.

Oh wait...

OU THE IRONY :P

Shouldn't that be OY VEY? :p

11th November 2011, 22:01
http://rt.com/news/us-muslim-policy-sheuer-895/

shamanseeker
11th November 2011, 23:02

Thanks

Well, I am glad to see that you broke free of the indoctrination, but many haven't.
I think this topic ''anti semitism'' is a fulcrum for our whole species on earth.
This is why I am determined to crack it.
Besides the fact that there are jewish people whom I think the world of and their welfare is of extreme importance to me.

I hear what you are saying.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that all of them are like this, otherwise your reality will become true for you.

Lord Sid is right!
I have Jewish friends and they are the most generous people I know. I think David Icke is right because I was surprised that they (being semitic jews - forgotten the term, I think sephardic rather than hasidic) never accuse people of anti-semitism. They dislike the idea that any people should be considered "chosen" and defend the rights of the underdog including gypsies who are generally hated here in Italy like in a lot of countries. Obviously not all Jews are like this but in any ethnic group you get these differences.

Snowbird
12th November 2011, 00:11

And the other side of that coin?
Jewish people wouldn't know fear of others, they wouldn't believe in wolves.

Yes, absolutely! I agree with you! But it is not the other side of the coin. It is all inclusive and needs to be said and repeated again and again.

The JDL is a fear-factory.

spiritguide
12th November 2011, 00:14
Thanks for soliciting feedback on this movie. It illustrates a refined system of psyche control and manipulation. It shows that it is international in scope and it uses true indoctrination and repetitiveness to achieve the desired results. Bet ya Rockefeller pays for it.

Lord Sid, to facilitate the issue of adversarial relationship one wears many hats and must communicate at many levels as you must know. I will pm you and share my knowledge with you on the subject of adversarial relationships. If you so choose.

Ernie Nemeth
12th November 2011, 00:39
Good documentary, Lord Sid.

I was rooting for the young girl to not give in and cry with the rest of them. But she caved, too bad, could have made a big statement...

Which makes me think of how overwhelming the pressure is to fit in and be accepted - in any organization of peers, and whatever the dogma of the day might be.

Conclusion:

It's tough to be a heretic!

12th November 2011, 01:22
I remember I had a really good friend in first year university and we were friends for about a year when one day, sitting at lunch, she said she had something to tell me. Then she said "I am a Jew" like she was expecting the roof of the cafeteria to crack. I thought there must be something wrong. I thought there must be something I don't know about. I couldn't get it. But I guess, she had that feeling all the time we were friends that she was keeping this back. I wondered for years after that what the point was.

I have other Jewish friends though who don't have this issue...but they tell me they have relatives who do. And then on the other extreme, there is a Jewish person we know who called a friend of mine "antisemitic" for sending her a Christmas card.

Then there is my dentist who shares office space with an Iranian dentist they compete with each other in a distinctly middle eastern way. A lot depends on life experience. I just hate to see these issues foisted on innocent people.... like those young girls who wanted to talk to those men on the bench and then were herded away. I have a neighbour (not jewish) who is constantly instilling fear into his daughter (for protection) and she turned from a confident and charming child to an idiot in the space of few years.

I really think that most of my Jewish friends would just like to forget this issue and be Canadians.

It kind of reminds me of Ireland though. Most Irish people in the Republic are quiet and aren't obsessed with the North/South issue or the "famine" or what have you. One day a guy came in the pub I hadn't seen before. He was very loud and aggressive about the "troubles" and I'd never heard anyone do this before. Silently, I turned and looked at a guy sitting next to me who said "he's been to New York".

Some people find their identity in being oppressed and they can mess with other people's heads pretty badly.

jorr lundstrom
12th November 2011, 06:32
I saw the movie a second time, then slept for 18 hours. Its just unbelieveable that a great

part of a population can annually sacrifice the innocence of their own children and having

done just that for many years now. And continues to do so without realizing wot they are

doing. And seemingly do not realize the consequesis for the coming times. The fruits of the

Melchizedeks and the Zaddikims who contructed the jewish view and the view those manipulated

part of the jews, are still falling to earth. We saw other groups of jews in the movie who refused

to participate in this madness too. But those manipulators and manipulated are just much too much.

BTW is this guy who did this movie still alive?

Maria Stade
12th November 2011, 07:40
Lord lord ya hit a big human issue as I see it !
I hope many see this film !

The fear of the other ..... yea that is done not only by jews but on large scale on the american people to fear other nations in Finland you fear the russian and so on.
It is sad to see and I have seen it and how it works ! It is called programming and they do that as have been done to them.
One can ask how can they do that to their own children .... but I say how can anyone do that to the children .... hint.... hint... TV ??

The thing to make big issues and twist things are also seen in all forms I admit this to have a grouping founded by money to grab and make things big was something new to me ! But we can see the same thing happening between people having issues and then been made to a racial thing or to a gender thing and so on... it is miss used ways of having things go the way they like.

The twisting of the happening to gain own power, is the way of Psykopats and they are in all kinds of people and races.

I can for example apply for a job and when I dont get it I can accuse the company for being anti-femin or racist and so on.

No fear feeds fear and have never created great humans !

Stop, and see trough the own programming and help your fellow human to see to.

In my world there are only humans, in this planetary experience !

LOVE is the WAY !

Lord Sidious
12th November 2011, 13:40
Thanks for soliciting feedback on this movie. It illustrates a refined system of psyche control and manipulation. It shows that it is international in scope and it uses true indoctrination and repetitiveness to achieve the desired results. Bet ya Rockefeller pays for it.

Lord Sid, to facilitate the issue of adversarial relationship one wears many hats and must communicate at many levels as you must know. I will pm you and share my knowledge with you on the subject of adversarial relationships. If you so choose.

Well, I don't know everything, so I am always open to new info.