PDA

View Full Version : (What is) Ascension: Yes or No?

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 12:34
Dear people,

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3419-ASCENSION...acronym..ASC/page5

The thread made me decide to start the discussion about ascension.
Since i've joined this magnificent group I sensed a lot of debate and confusion about one of the most dangerous "beliefs" of this "new age":p

It's like UFOlogy, hard to separate truth from misinfo or just crazy egotripping.
We all use the word (Ascension), but no one seems to talk about the same thing.

So what is it?
a rise of consciousness? magical angels singing us to a new world? light from the center of the galaxy that makes us laugh and love and fly to a higher dimension? finally taking care of problems? or just a bit of all given a nice name?
Is it (whatever it is) going to happen?

Enlighten us of your findings...

Original post that started this:

Since i've been around on this forum i've seen you stating more than often that ascension is NOT going to happen.

Hi there - yes, that's right. Better questions might be:

1) Why does anyone think 'ascension' WILL happen?

2) Where does this idea come from?

I remember the avant garde rebellious underground style of project camelot being the first organized whistleblower gathering on the net. And often philosophizing about ascension.
What made you so sure it is not going to happen? What is your definition of ascension? or maybe should we redefine ascension?

I certainly never 'philosophized about ascension'. But Kerry has several times promoted the idea, first through her original interview with David Wilcock (http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock.html) (who - everyone please note! - has since changed his tune), and then on more recently through Ashayana Deane.

Kerry entitled David's video "The Road to Ascension". I suggested at the time that a better title might be found, but didn't make a big tissue of it. She's also mentioned it several times in passing over the years, but never actually made a major thing out of it until fairly recently.

'Ascension' has nothing to do with whistleblowing, and everything to do with a created New-Age belief system, akin to a new religion (i.e. belief without evidence, as a matter of faith and hope).

In my view this never had anything to do with Camelot's mission (http://projectcamelot.org/mission.html) as we both agreed it at the outset.

Overview and mission statement (http://projectcamelot.org/mission.html):

• To provide researchers, activists and ‘whistleblowers’ with access to all forms of media in order to get the truth out.

• Our focus includes but is not limited to the following:
-- extraterrestrial visitation and contact
-- time travel
-- mind control
-- classified advanced technology
-- free energy
-- possible coming earth changes
-- revealing plans that exist to control the human race.

• To establish ‘safety in numbers’ and unite these disparate factions under an umbrella of protection for activists and ‘whistleblowers’ who may have concerns for the safety of themselves and their loved ones.

• To provide a tribute to all activists in paradigm-challenging fields who have worked for the benefit of humanity... and who have suffered or been silenced for speaking the truth.
You can be sure that the insiders are delighted that otherwise bright and sensitive young people are distracted by this enticing but empty cookie jar, high on the shelf and currently unreachable, while other far more serious (and real) things are happening much closer to home.

There IS a rise in consciousness all over the planet. But this is not what 95% are writing or talking about when they refer to Ascension.

Many Ascension-believers are just hoping that everything will magically change and that they wake up one morning to find themselves elsewhere. That will not happen. (Sorry, folks: it just won't, and I'll say it if no-one else will.)

I would much appreciate your answer as I couldn't find a thread that actually discusses this issue

There might be one! But if not, there should be. :)

Bill Ryan
28th June 2010, 12:58
Thanks for the new thread! My views are definitively stated above. All other views are welcome.

So what is it?
magical angels singing us to a new world?

No.

light from the center of the galaxy that makes us laugh and love and fly to a higher dimension?

Not that, either.

finally taking care of problems?

US, waking up enough to start to finally take care of the problems. It'll take a generation. No magical solutions: that's not the name (or the nature) of the game.

The START - the tipping point, to which all this discussion is the precursor - might be 2012, or sometime around then.

As I've written elsewhere, if anyone here has traveled in India or Africa, they'll understand what I mean.

just a bit of all given a nice name?

I suspect that many Ascension advocates are themselves confused about what they're referring to. A lot of people are kind of hoping that something nice will happen sometime soon - a New Age deus ex machina to save the day.

But whose day to save? It's rather like the NESARA prosperity packages - which will also never appear. The hopeful prospective recipients are crossing their fingers... that they will somehow benefit.

So what is it?
a rise of consciousness?

Yes, I think that's it... but to call it 'Ascension' is a real misnomer. A rise in consciousness is a rise in consciousness. It's a wonderful thing, and it's very real, and this is what might help us save the day - but no-one (or their pets!) will be beamed up outta here anytime soon. We have to stay right here, get working, and face what we have done.

To focus the mind: this poor little guy - certainly no longer with us - will not have ascended. This is my point.

http://projectavalon.net/starving_child_stalked_by_vulture.jpg

blue777
28th June 2010, 13:06
Thanks for the new thread! My views are definitively stated above. I appreciate the platform. :) All other views are welcome.

What do you think we are discussing on the other thread about ASCENSION WORLD-CUP FOOTBALL SCORES .....IF DAVID WILCOCK AND Ashayana Deane HAVE CHANGED THEIR TUNE RE:ascension why?

Elandiel BernElve
28th June 2010, 13:11
My thought:

Spirituality is real
Great cycles we don't grasp are real (there's a continious flow of energy)
Different dimensions are real
Science and technology is real
we are real
Enlightment is real
Awakening is real
Growing conscious is real

and ascencion would be nice
So nice, so easy, so lucky, so divine that indeed you would loose your responsability to act and change the world yourself!

you are the infinite source of innovativity, creativity, love, light, energy, willpower, you are

this might help:

Doomsday prophecy: (seems bad, works out fine) independance
A tale that foresees a scenario that might happen when people DON'T change their ways
result: people act, people pray/meditate, people gather. people will do anything to change that scenario

Ascencion prophecy: (seems great, worksout bad) dependance
A tale that foresees a divine scenario whatever you do, your life is invaine, the choice you make doesn't resonate in the future because it's set anyway.
result: people wait, people don't pray/meditate anymore because it will come anyway, people spread the false exalted word, people will do nothing anymore to change the world
It's lazy

Love & Peace

Jonathon
28th June 2010, 14:23
My thoughts and feelings tend to line up with Carla Rueckert's (ref: Law of One) work and it is a source that I trust after 2 years of connection with it. Here is a reading from the LL Research archives linked here: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx

The archives go from 1972 to present. For those interested, it is an extremely valuable collection of work that I encourage everyone to look in to.

January 20, 2006

Question chosen by PLW [1] poll: Q’uo, so much of the new age rhetoric that I’ve been hearing on the internet the past few months is very similar to dialog we shared ten years ago on our on-line spiritual study groups. They talk of ascension, dimensional shifts, earth awakening, the arrival of the Aquarian Age, and so forth. There is clearly a cycle to all this and different waves of people appear to be initiated into the ideas annually. I can remember a decade when spiritual brothers and sisters were “ascending” and leaving our study groups to go back into the world and take on new tasks. Please talk about the different waves of ascension and the why and how of the way it affects us all so differently. I am fascinated at the different time-lines to this. I have a sense that ascension of some kind has been taking place since the beginning of time. Please offer any comments that you might have about this.

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Greetings in the love and the light of the one infinite Creator, in Whose service we come to you this day. We thank the ones known as S1, S2 and Carla for forming this circle of seeking today. It is a great privilege to be asked to join your circle and to speak with you about these buzzwords of the New Age: ascension, dimensional shift, and the Aquarian Age. We are most happy to do so.

We ask, as always, that each use their discrimination in listening to our thoughts. If the thoughts seem good to you, please use them. If they do not, please drop them and move on without looking back. We would not wish to create a stumbling block in your own experience. If you will guard your discrimination carefully then we will feel free to share our opinions without being concerned that we might infringe upon your free will. We thank you for this consideration.

It is an interesting thing to speak concerning this topic, because the surface aspect of the topic is indeed full of clichés and buzzwords. If one moves beneath the surface of this topic, however, one finds an authentic thread of information that is part of what this instrument would call the eternal wisdom.

There are indeed cycles upon your sphere, within your solar system, and within your galaxy that are impinging upon your Earth at this time. It is an amazing time of the collection of the old and its eventual disposal and the dawning of a new heaven and a new earth. It is, indeed, that time that has been predicted and discussed for many of your centuries and even millennia. It has been a part of the indigenous culture of several of your religious and cultural systems.

Depending upon the source who is studying these systems, they are [classified as] either religious or mythical. However, the basic concept, of there being cycles of time that cover thousands of your years and that have to do with the perception of the stars and their courses, is a part of the very fabric of all of the cultures of your planet. There are very few of your peoples that do not have, in one way or another, the stories of large portions of time within which entities proceed until they come to the end of the perceived time of things being as they are. There is at that time a sea change. One tide goes out and another comes in. And there is a new way of experiencing time and space, as we have discussed with this particular group.

The cycle that is now ending is marked as ending approximately at the end of the year 2012. It is indeed, among other things, a cycle that is astrological in nature, where there is a shift in the energy that is at the heart or the womb of the space/time continuum, as this instrument would call it. The energy has shifted almost entirely as we now speak.

The departing energy is an energy that has the nature of water, which is the nature of your body and the nature of so much of your planet. It is shifting over to an energy that has to do with air and fire, and these energies are interpenetrating the basic third-density energy, shall we say, of water. This is causing tremendous changes in your planet and in your body systems as that very watery medium, that is the interior of your body, experiences the tremendous interpenetration of the new energies.

This is, in general, the larger cycle about which we would talk at this time. It is, as we said, an authentic change of the way the core of your experience comes to you. You are one of the last generations of those who experience third density in a third-density activated body. There are upon your planet at this time many entities that have a dual activated body, their energy bodies being activated in third density and fourth density.

And this brings us to the discussion of a whole different set of cyclic patterns that the questioner has observed, quite accurately we feel. Let us talk about some of these cycles of those who are approaching the information for the first time. This instrument, being in her sixties, is one of the early type of wanderers that no longer are coming among you. This instrument and many, indeed, millions of those who were called to the travail of your planet, came among you as pioneers of a kind. They choose to incarnate in third-density bodies, but they also chose to come into third density with a certain degree of awareness of their home densities, which were mostly of those of fifth-density and sixth-density social memory complexes.

There are a few fourth-density positively-oriented wanderers among you at this time, but, for the most part, if you are a wanderer you are probably from the density of wisdom or from the density of unity, that density in which wisdom and love are balanced.

Indeed, the majority of those who are among you at this time as positively-oriented wanderers are those from the sixth density. And your interest in coming to the Earth at this time was to improve the balance of love and wisdom in your active, conscious personality.

The reason this was so attractive to you is that within the boot camp atmosphere of third density you can get a lot done in a short time if you have the dedication of your will to a chosen and carefully manicured or articulated goal. The key is continually to review your goal and dedication so that you maintain a focus over time.

The great difficulty with wanderers of this type is that they may fail to wake up to who they are. Many of those among your wanderer population on this planet have indeed not awakened. However, under the pressure of the increasing dynamic between the new fourth-density energy and the old third-density energy, the polarity that is native to each of your systems is being tweaked and prodded by the dynamic energies so that it becomes more and more obvious to entities that there is something going on to which they need to wake up. That is one large generation of those to whom this information is especially important and attractive.

The next wave of entities which came upon your planet is of those which arrived in births during the 60s and 70s. These were an intermediate type of wanderer whose goals were not so much oriented to work in consciousness within their own personalities. These were personalities who were still hearing the travail of planet Earth as the planet itself became more and more reactive to the energies of hostility and aggression that have been increasing among your global population in response to the increasing dynamic betwixt the light and the dark, that is which is to come and that which is ending.

These entities were less concerned with their own studies in learning and more concerned, in a more urgent fashion or more of a feeling of urgency to wake up and create a shift in consciousness among the tribes of Earth. Among these wanderers, there is a tendency to be overly concerned with the urgency of the situation. In so many cases the problem is not waking them up but rather moving them to a more balanced and calm point of view where their very real skills can be used more fully. And so, to this very large bunch of wanderers, we find the challenges of awakening being very slight but the challenges of spiritual maturity to be much larger.

The third generation of those who have moved into the energies of planet Earth at this time from other places in space and time are those pioneers of fourth density who have wandered here with the firm intention of helping not only the planet’s people, but the planet itself. These entities are equipped with the ability to withstand a tremendous amount of disharmony and chaos. They do not do this with a great deal of native joy, but their makeup is such that they are capable of independent action and have little use for the traditional kind of authority which expresses itself in your established religions and those cultural icons such as the classical philosophies and so forth. To these entities, the Earth itself is speaking.

These entities are often called the Indigo Children or the Crystal Children. There are many words that try to describe the difference betwixt this generation of wanderers and previous ones. The hallmark of this breed is an insensitivity to traditional modes of expressing religious dedication while maintaining a great sensitivity and an authentic feeling for the most intensive kind of work in consciousness that is chosen by the self for the self and created as an individual expression rather than there being a great desire to become a part of an already established religion.

Nevertheless, in this last generation of wanderers there remains a feeling for the group. So you will find entities in all three generations whose interest includes the desire to reconnect with their families.

This group of large groups constitutes the wanderer population of planet Earth.

We naturally encourage all wanderers to awaken and to be aware that entities that they meet may well be entities [of] their larger group, since there are millions of wanderers upon Earth. They have in common a tremendous love for the planet, for its people and for the Creator and a serene and undisturbed belief and faith, in an unconscious and carefully protected part of the personality shell, that they are in the Creator’s service and part of the godhead principle.

There is a small group of entities who are native to the planet Earth. These entities have won through, in some cases, to graduation and have indeed graduated but have decided to move back into third-density incarnation to see what they can do to bring the rest of the people of the planet along with them in embracing the light.

Then there are people who come from many different places, who have entered your planetary system as souls from other third-density planets that have failed to complete their third density. These include entities from the planet you know as Mars, where they were unable to finish out third density because of creating conditions that made their third-density planet uninhabitable. These entities have in common with the Indigo wanderers a great desire to be stewards of planet Earth, to stop the destruction of the planet that your people have thoughtlessly promulgated over the last 200 or so of your years and to restore and constitute a healthy third density to leave behind as third-density [as] planet Earth closes itself out.

This will not occur suddenly in terms of there being a necessity for a sudden change of third to fourth density. Rather, there will be a time of between one and three hundred of your years, from the probability/possibility vortices at which we now look, where your peoples will be able to continue to incarnate in third density to continue to heal the planet and to harvest those entities who are ready now to choose light over darkness, love over fear, and the lessons of the compassionate heart over the lessons of self interest. These are the cycles that we see at this time.

The great cycle is that cycle of almost 76,000 years that coincides with your astrological periods. During this 76,000-year period, your Earth has had three harvests, what this instrument would call three minor cycles. Third density is made up of three of these minor cycles. Your third cycle has now matured. Its patterns are being seamlessly finished. Each of your entities is choosing, at a soul level, their choice of polarity, their choice of service, and their choice of learning.

We are here to speak with those who have chosen at this time to polarize to service to others, to attempt to find out how [to] open the heart and to seek the truth of that heart. We are here to help you in any way that we can with that task. It is a formidable one. It has been a pleasure to work with groups such as this one for some of your years now.

We have seen a tremendous dawn break upon your planet. We realize that the outer picture remains grim. We ask you to look beyond the surface. Those who are in power upon your planet have a great tendency to be oriented to service to self. It is natural for this to be so at this time, as the dynamic between service to others and service to self becomes more and more obvious. However, this does not have much to do with life as lived by the majority of those upon your planet.

In general we see the peoples of your planet awakening in record numbers all over the globe. It is very exciting to see and feel the energies of the people stir and to become aware of the fact that there is something happening of which they can be a part, that it is truly positive, and that it will truly change the face of the Earth. It is a dim awareness but there is a stirring that cannot now be put back to bed.

And those among your people who are indeed service to self are most troubled to feel the muscularity and the power of the awakening of the tribes of Earth. It is occurring. Groups small and large have begun banding together for positive purposes, not to gain power or to maintain power, but to share power with those who are powerless. That time is now arriving when the last shall be first, the hungry shall be fed, and the rich shall be sent empty away.[2]

It is a time of rejoicing, for it is the herald of a new day. There is a great deal of difficulty that is inherent in the changing of the guard. Your planet will continue to go through difficulties. The weather will be disturbed as the natural processes of your planetary change are pursued in an inevitable and appropriate manner. Do not be dismayed.

This is a time that may try you physically. You may be caught in difficult weather or in times of trouble where people are without [electrical] power and have to respond to the trauma through which the planet itself is going as it releases a good deal of what this instrument would describe as hot air.

There is a tremendous amount of heat that has been stored in the planet through its natural process of cooling. As the planet expands, there are bands of points of heating that must come up through the crust of the planet and express the extraneous heat, so that the planet itself does not break apart. This has changed your weather patterns.

The tendencies of your more developed cultures to misuse high technology and create further difficulties with the air, the water, and the earth in terms of its organic balance have accentuated these natural processes of planetary change.

So for you who are in incarnation at this time, these cycles have created an interesting and challenging environment in which you can guarantee that things will not stay the same. There is a feeling of planetary change in the climate as well as in the climate of the emotions of the heart of the people.

We would encourage you at this time to realize that you are here, not to be concerned with these changes, not to react in fear of them but rather to lend to this environment, which could be distressing for many, the comfort of your faith. Many are listening and looking for some indication that there is hope and a positive expectation possible for those upon planet Earth at this time. And so we would say to you that if you are awake and if you wish to serve, you are in an excellent position to do so, simply by being who you are.

Please see yourself as magical, powerful parts of the godhead principle. You are spiritual entities who have chosen to take flesh for very laudable purposes at this time, and we do praise you for having the courage to come into incarnation at a time that is very challenging to the senses.

For whose who would wish to remain safe and unchallenged, this is a difficult time. We ask you to respond to these waves of intense energy that you are feeling not with fear but with faith. Take this opportunity to stand on your own two feet and remember who you are and why you are here. As you breathe in and as you breathe out you are little lighthouses, able to take that breath and that energy of life and bless it with your firm intention to serve. The glow and the radiance of your beings shall be a beacon for many. You do not have to explain, or discuss, or do anything to be light workers at this time. You have only to be yourselves and to know yourselves. So we would ask you to investigate and explore who you are and why you are here. We thank you for this question and at this time we would ask if there are any questions with which you would [wish] to follow up. We are those of Q’uo.

Jonathon
28th June 2010, 14:54
Another good one here however I will just post an excerpt as not to stretch this thread out more than necessary:
LINK: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0319.aspx

The term “ascension” is similarly trammeled with a heavy overlay of religiosity. Ascension is a term which is used in what this instrument calls the Holy Bible, in the New Testament. It is a process which is heavily laden with fear in the minds of those faithful people who attempt to understand the workings of ascension from the Christian viewpoint.

In the Christian viewpoint, the picture of the end of the Earth upon which you now enjoy life is harsh. The end comes suddenly. The world dissolves into the one known as Jesus coming down from heaven and all of the graves being opened so that all of the entities that who have died can then spring forth, take on a new and spiritual body, and if you are lucky enough to be one of the chosen, you ascend into an entirely new creation, that Utopian heaven in which you have a mansion prepared for you and are free to spend the rest of eternity praising the one infinite Creator.

As a bit of religious fiction or myth, shall we say, it is unsophisticated and simplistic and we would not know what to do with a question about this concept. We would not know where to start in order to untangle the love from the fear, the joy from the sorrow, and the good from the seemingly difficult and negative.

In terms of our understanding of spirituality, there is an ascension process that we see going on all the time. It is a natural rising of entities through the mists of confusion and ignorance into a gradually more and more light and airy place where heaviness falls away, fear falls away, and what is left in the human breast is gratitude, joy and devotion.

My friends, this is your true nature. This is who you are. You are not a person seeking enlightenment. You are a person seeking yourself. To put it another way, you stand within flesh looking out [of] your physical eyes and hearing through physical ears and consequently you feel that you are a person of flesh and blood, limited by the senses that you experience as part of your physical body.

We would say to you that our perception of you is entirely different. In our perception you are extremely powerful and magical beings. Even within flesh, you have within you the ability to access the divine. This is because your very nature is love. Therefore, as you call out for your guidance, it is love calling to love. Certainly you are love that is confused at times, troubled and distorted in your perceptions, often fearing, often trembling, often discouraged and tempted greatly to be cynical and smart.

It is very likely that entities who seek find themselves fairly often in times of deep darkness, when the soul is hungry. The oasis that you seek at such times lies within you. The question is how to create good access to that self that lies within the illusion of your personality, your physical body, and your culture. How many different sources that you respect have said in essence, “You must know yourself. An unexamined life is not worth living. I think, therefore I am”?

The question of guidance and how it will affect entry into fourth density is a powerful question and one which we cannot even begin to answer in this session. But it begins with clearing out and cleaning out your perceptions of ascension and of your guidance system, or the Holy Spirit, so that you are not caught on the various thorns of religiosity and instead can focus on the reality of your divinity and your way of creating a powerful and strong access to an enhanced awareness of yourself.

Jonathon
28th June 2010, 15:19
Without trying to overdo it here, I would like to add some insights to this discussion:

1) The point of knowledge is application. Beyond this density of expression and on some other level, you already know everything. The point of the acquisition of knowledge within this dense skin is to use it. You incarnated to perform work here. What is that work? Seek that!

2) We are discussing a subject that has no overt knowing... it is dominated by speculations and a multitude of contexts. You cannot apply what you cannot know. In other words, it is largely a distraction. It's like standing at the open door of an airplane with a parachute on your back asking the pilot "how high are we again... what does jumping feel like... are you sure this is safe... is there anything I should know that you haven't told me... what if I hit a bird... what time is it? Hehehe - distraction in avoidance of what you came to do when there is nothing else you really need to know... you just have to get on with it already :eek:. You have everything you need already. The rest is avoidance perhaps.

Jonathon
28th June 2010, 15:36
OK I'm just going to have to overdo it... LOL here's another excellent excerpt from an LL research reading.
LINK: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0401.aspx

It is not an event that occurs in a moment to ascend. Ascension is rather a process. Think of third density, if you will, as a spiritual distillery. You know of how a distiller creates spirits from the fruit of the vine or grain using various substances such as yeast, hops, raisins and many other choices of ways to create a chemical reaction which will distill the raw ingredients into the finished wine that is full of the delicious taste of all of its ingredients and due to the chemical processing has transformed its nature. Such is your process in enjoying incarnation upon planet Earth.

We have observed that the dogma-driven thinking of your religions, especially the one known as Christianity, has skewed the thinking about the ascension process and has created of it not a joyful celebratory event, but a fear-driven, doom-filled event. It is not the intention of the Creator that the process of ascension be narrowed down to an event of any kind. However, were a very narrow view to be taken of ascension so that one could see it as an event, it would be an event that was as full of positive emotions as one’s birthday, ones wedding day, or any other celebration or party to which one looked forward greatly. The whole concept of ascension as a terrifying moment when the world ends and suddenly you are standing before a righteous judge, is far from the Creator’s mind, as far as we understand the Creator’s mind and we note here that our understanding is faulty; we offer only our humble opinion at all times.

Your life is a process of gradual ascension. You start with raw ingredients. Throughout your life, each choice that you make advances the distilling process. At the moment of death, the gateway to larger life opens and you yourself are able to see with the enhanced vision of time/space where you are in your ascension process. You are the judge that you have so feared. Your spirit guide, guidance system, or higher self, is there with you as a resource to you.

Agape
28th June 2010, 15:47
Contrary to popular believes periodically occuring within certain 'new age' groups, now and again,

the idea/science of Ascension ( in other terms.. Path to Enlightenment, Liberation etc ) is as old as mankind itself.

It existed in its most cultured and sophisticated forms and developed to vast collection of treateses on human and 'beyond human' psychology and methods of achieving primordial , enlightened body, speech and mind, starting from the later .
The fact itself that Ascension ( psycho-spiritual Evolution in modern terms perhaps ) and its processes were described, experienced and preserved through out almost all times and cultures known to us, often as 'top secret' , in order to avoid freelance misuse of the knowledge hidden inside our own souls and bodies,
points out that Ascension ( of human existence ) is global human phenomenon, evolution of intelligence is proportional to knowledge received and to self-analyzis methods undertaken in this process .

As every other human science, even Ascension depends largely on effort and will to learn, the most handy and practical object of study being ones own mental processes, behavioral patterns, thoughts, feelings and abilities.
The wild forest of mind of wild man allowing himself to be guided by 'gut instincts' can be, with lots of effort, cultivated to experience of spontaneous wisdom and subtle intelligence acting in favour of his own kind and all living beings at the end ..

Individual 'Liberation' or 'Ascension' was never understood as ultimate goal but it was commonly accepted that those who arrived 'there' earlier will stay around to teach others and help them on their paths, till , after many millions of years,
all human race, gradually, achieves the final goal.

Why it can't happen at once for everybody ? I asked that questions to myself many times before, if one or any of those Ancient Prophets or Messiahs would be equal to omnipotent and omniscient God, seeing the unbearable suffering of Earthlings,
would they not decide to wave magic wand and turn everyone rather enlightened ?
If i had such powers, I'd do it and I'm sure that many others as well..

But, the power of Creation in each individual, in every intelligent living Being is Sovereign. It is born from the Source, evolves in community but from start right till the last moment of its existence, enlightened or not, experiences itself as individual responsible for its own decisions, behaviour and evolution.

Thus, there's very little chance of external force causing global or even individual Ascension without prior cooperation and longing from any particular individual to evolve.

Society and environment, our teachers and guides, it all either provides nourishment or not. The most deciding factor of what will be the truth of any of our individual fates will always be individual choices.

For those who believe in continuity of life and consciousness, death of an individual body is not the end . For those with deeper experience , life has no real boundaries and evolution is a must.

Looking at at the reality situation on Earth , now and any times, I feel pity that we are all , with some exceptions, so unenlightened.

Certainly, those millions , dare to say milliards of people living in un-human conditions , around the globe, would first need to be fed , receive medical and alltogether human treatment,
so they're able at all, to be aware , of their 'noble human status'.

:p

pilotsimone
28th June 2010, 16:11
I can only speak to the next rung on the ladder and what I know for myself through work I've done. I don't know what happens after that.

So, ascension (I mostly use the term "the shift" if I'm forced to label it) to me = remembering who I am and why I'm here. Being able to bring more of my Higher Self into my human body. Unless it's decided that my body expires of course, then I'm not entirely sure where I go or what I do.

I don’t know about anyone else, but on June 26 I felt a significant shift. I’ve found it much, much easier to connect to my Higher Mind and not lose it to 3D noise. Before this, a connection was much harder to maintain. CLARITY is what I seem to be gaining with each passing day. It’s all very exciting!

Beth
28th June 2010, 16:26
I really don't know what it is. And I believe looking too much into it takes us out of the here and now. Almost a distraction of the issues and problems at the moment. I'll read peoples thoughts or theories, I just don't want to get bogged down by it all.

truthseekerdan
28th June 2010, 16:37
So, ascension (I mostly use the term "the shift" if I'm forced to label it) to me = remembering who I am and why I'm here. Being able to bring more of my Higher Self into my human body. Unless it's decided that my body expires of course, then I'm not entirely sure where I go or what I do.

I agree with you here. Remember that ascension (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ascension) is mostly a christian word (term).

I suggest and encourage that everyone interested, should research the works of Dolores Cannon (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/09/01) regarding the knowledge pertaining to the 'shift of consciousness' around 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDy4zP4j8vY&feature=related

Love to all,

Dan

Peace of Mind
28th June 2010, 17:18
To me,
Ascension is welcoming higher consciousness, sought of like becoming sick and tired of being an irresponsible individual.

I’ve heard of many stories where frequencies will change the DNA, change organic bodies to crystalline light bodies, and so on. It truly sounds fascinating and inspiring, but the lack of proof or not knowing where these thoughts came from has always put a damper on these beautiful ideas.

But to be honest, I do feel something great is happening, something that is of supernatural and metaphysical qualities…feels like an upgrade is in affect. I can’t speak for others but I know I’m experiencing enhanced senses and perception, just to name a couple of things I feel is unnatural, or maybe it is….

Peace

Anchor
29th June 2010, 00:48
I think Ascension is a label. To me that label refers to the ongoing changing energetic qualities of the matrix in which we live.

The way I see it, it is only important at this time because now (and for a few years) is a time of greater "catalyst" and is a good platform for making some essential and very core desicions about who we are and how we wish to progress - a fork in the road. Many people are currently awakening to a reality the scope of which far exceeds that which they were aware of yesterday, and this awakening is increasing in pace and I agree with the term "tipping point" as very appropriate.

So nice, so easy, so lucky, so divine that indeed you would loose your responsability to act and change the world yourself!

The keyword is responsibility. Each of us must take full and complete responsibility for each though word action and deed - and given that we are creators (subset fragments of the one infinite creator), we are in a sense responsible for both our actions and the actions of others - who from our individualized perspectives are the integral parts in the mechanics of our localized creation and manifesting processes.

Celine
29th June 2010, 16:09
Bill said it best..

It is "Us".

We are the change.

We are the "ascension"

Once we get past this blockage... Once we accept responsibility . as John reminds us of, we will change.

Be the change you wish to see in the world...

Erikasays
5th July 2010, 06:58
Ascension is...when the populace starts concerning themselves with health. Body health, Mental Health, and Spiritual health. Ascension, yes, is a new way of living but not a "utopia". Have you thought about how skeptical you will be when changes do start to happen? I think about that all the time especially now when I can go onto a mainstream media news website to find news of conspiracy. It is almost like a trendy thing now...the conspiracy and knowledge that we thought was so sacred and secret. Ascension is knowledge and a lack of knowledge. ascension is not listening to anyone or anything outside of yourself...for you are it..but I am not it for you. ETs are not it for you. God, religion, deloris cannon, project Camelot, alex jones, this person that said what and that person that said this...is not ascension...your mind your body your spiritual understanding is..Ascension.

Anchor
5th July 2010, 23:00
Have you thought about how skeptical you will be when changes do start to happen?

Wrong tense - it is happening every second of every day now - and no I am not in the least bit skeptical.

John..

Deega
5th July 2010, 23:10
I think Ascension is a label. To me that label refers to the ongoing changing energetic qualities of the matrix in which we live.

The keyword is responsibility. Each of us must take full and complete responsibility for each though word action and deed - and given that we are creators (subset fragments of the one infinite creator), we are in a sense responsible for both our actions and the actions of others - who from our individualized perspectives are the integral parts in the mechanics of our localized creation and manifesting processes.

Thanks John,

I also think that responsibility for oneself and on others (though not always easy...!), is probably an ascending path toward a new level of consciousness.

Deega

grace
6th July 2010, 00:13
if we are all beings of light, then ascension means entering a higher frequency of light. if we are all the center of existence or isness within ourselves, then ascension means finding balance and returning to that absolute center.

frank samuel
6th July 2010, 02:02
For me ascension is just the awareness and will power of the heart to create the changes within yourself to get ourselves out of our chairs and into the real world to start doing something, anything you can to make a difference in your world. Compassion, forgiveness, will power, endurance and action to create the external world that already exist within each and everyone of us. Dreams do come true no matter what our immediate circumstances might be, never give up for it matters not how many times we fall down flat on our faces, what matters is how many times we get UP. In this regard the word should be change to actcencion .

Many many blessings to all.:thumb::wub:

Jonathon
6th July 2010, 02:39
For me ascension is just the awareness and will power of the heart to create the changes within yourself to get ourselves out of our chairs and into the real world to start doing something, anything you can to make a difference in your world. Compassion, forgiveness, will power, endurance and action to create the external world that already exist within each and everyone of us. Dreams do come true no matter what our immediate circumstances might be, never give up for it matters not how many times we fall down flat on our faces, what matters is how many times we get UP. In this regard the word should be change to actcencion .

Many many blessings to all.:thumb::wub:

I like that Frank - ascension is your rear-end ascending out of the chair LOL good stuff. :heh:

bluestflame
6th July 2010, 08:29
ascension to me is about being more fully present here as the earth embraces and "freshens up" tired old energies

Victoria Tintagel
4th October 2010, 00:40
Hi Avalonians! And Elandiel, thanks for this interested thread by the way! I don't know if you still like to hear views on this subject of ascension, but my view on ascension is, in the meantime, since the start of this thread on the 28th of June 2010, that we've gone through major shifts, like the one Pilotsimone is posting here on the 28 th of June. These shifts aren't experienced consciously by everybody. We are the directors of our "movie" in life, the more we open up to ourselves, descending as it were.........entering our subconsciousness, even into grounding our body....(a kite needs a rope to be able to fly) I agree with her on the nature of ascension. I experience the veil thinning and each of us is experiencing minor or major shifts in consciousness and even the way our senses perceive reality. Does anyone reckognise being in nature, in silence, sensing an expectancy in the air? A kind of full silence as if a mouth is talking on a silent movie screen? Many New Age fans have a tendency to see ascension as rising up from the Earth, on a chariot of fire and glory, leaving behind the bs and ugly stuff of their lives..... or so they think. The key to being able to ascend/descend is acceptance of all that you are, including bs and ugly stuff, being aware of this, heal and forgive. We cannot bring our "ugly stuff" into the fourth and fifth dimension because it will manifest immediately and that's Nooooooo.....good! I am not telling you that this is so, I know I can be quite self assured in my writing and not so humble opinion :) it's my way of experiencing ascension and entering higher dimensions. In which I am not expressing any hierarchy in being better or nicer. We are in duality conditions still, entering unity consciousness, which is like 2 people in Heaven, quarreling about their being in heaven, yes or no, meanwhile missing the point entirely....:) Joy and love, Tint.

timerty
23rd November 2010, 13:21
I think the concept of ascension is generally perceived as the migration to a higher reality. But this concept can be difficult to be seen as a possibility if taken into account the eons of time on Earth that nothing like this has happened or needed to happen before. Why not just let the process of life and death on Earth continue?

Reincarnation- Perhaps people have to experience death and reincarnation many times because they have yet to fulfill certain criteria in consciousness expansion. And once a goal has been reached, the death experience is not necessary and the soul is allowed to bypass the death experience and ascend in a kind of extraordinary migration process to a higher reality.

But I don't think many people on Earth will get to bypass the death experience and ascend in the near future. The process of a gruesome dying experience is to humble those who possess lots of aggression, greed and exaggerated self-importance(ego), and many people on Earth still like being aggressive and unkind to others and animals- the cattle population on earth is 1.3 billion. Imagine the amount of aggression involved in dealing with the subsequent amount of death and aggression to fulfill the constant greed of human consumption? This is the reason why we think humanity deserves to be caught in a planetary disaster because the majority of humans are not becoming more spiritual. There is not much positive quality in humanity that could convince us that we deserve to have a positive and blissful experience such as ascension. Those who might eventually get to experience ascension could be very few in the world.

I believe souls on Earth are here to learn about the human experience and won't go anywhere until they are ready to know and move on. Ascension is just a process and actually not a big deal in the grand scheme of soul development.

shiva777
23rd November 2010, 17:14
TRUE ascension is the full activation and ACTUALISATION of our 12strand DNA Divine Blueprint ..the new-agey "ascended masters" are not ascended they have just vamparised more false light and are feeding on the light of many new-agers who follow them...love without wisdom is the trap that has been set and it's a very tricky one because it sounds so obvious,"all we need is love" right?...wrong...but you need to think and feel deeply to understand that ...the new-age keeps people floating in escapist "love" scriptures

True ascension.. is beyond our comprehension.If you are not feeling the AWAKENING of your Higher awareness and Higher Self connection then you are not riding the ascension waves.

The mainstream new-agey idea of ascension and earthshift-5d-2012 is another trap,it is just the religious "rapture" distortion served up in a more palatable way for those who are not trapped by religion...another trap..2012 is a significant date because of the PHYSICS of it,shown by the astrology,where more of our own Divinity will become accessible to us but that ACCESS is something you earn,you won't suddenly be "ascended" like people like Drunvalo,Doloroes Canon,George Kassivallis,Wilcock...that crowd have been peddling in their new-agey fantasies.With the incoming light there will be increasing chaos for those who haven't been doing their inner work so we are in for interesting times

The fact that many are awakening is SOOO obvious to those who are...multidimensional awareness,lucid ddreaming,synchronicities,detachment,love,joy..... .and on and on it goes...people stuck in their left brains ,which is where we have been conditioned and manipulatred to be,will not be experiencing these things and will often get angry if others say they are awakening or there is such a thing as ascension...so what?....

ascension IS a big deal because the more of us that ascend the freer humanity becomes ....it is the spiritual development of humanity that CHANGES everything...technological development has become the God of this time for many

Elandiel BernElve
23rd November 2010, 17:30
Thanks everyone for the posts and suggestions.
At first, when just entering the new reality of spirituality and alternative views I was constantly being shot at by magical ascension theories about how we'd become angelic beings and all sorts of similar propsects. I didn't know how to fit it in my life but ascension is far more personal to me now and a lot less fysical to be.
It's more a choice we make and a name we give it. yet keep it coming:) I'm curious as always:)

FrankoL
23rd November 2010, 18:38
IMO ascension is a kind of connection to cosmic energy. Very difficult, more likely impossible to be gained. It is an individual self learning process. Success is not guarantied, it depends on you. When you are on right path you just know it. Your life becomes easy, natural, a game. Everything goes with your will, smoothly. You attract everything and everybody.

It is just opposite of your old negative, stressing, boring life.

I think there will be no group ascension (not even by chance), triggered by an event. This is just a cheap trick. You are the one to hack the matrix,... as long as it might take.

Mu2143
23rd November 2010, 19:20
There is indeed a vibrational change coming to earth that will help us, but if your not prepared before this then I would say it is trouble for that person.
The problem is when people speak is that some words people wanted to use comes from a Religion and people who are confused think that the person is a New Ager or what ever religion terminology is used to explain things. (Always discern what a person is saying even if he speak the truth)

Religion is created to control you. To make you do nothing with out try to fix the real problem and that is you and I and I mean you the spirit not the body.
People want always the easy way out and think if I just follow the instructions of this religion then I'm done!!

We create space & time and that as a spirit is what you are expressing , just like the body your in. But you now longer give as much light as we use to be, because we started to become more destructive till we totally forgot that we had forgotten. And this also has aloud for more genetic Manipulation , so we have been altered multiple times.

Now everybody talks about the photon belt which is called the Nexxus if you have listen to the interviews of Dr Deagle. This energy belt is created in a war from our ancient past. When you just use your logic then you understand when you create something and then destroy your self it releases that energy, because energy can't be destroyed.

Since we have created so many thing in many civilizations we have all the creative energy we need but the problem is a spiritual problem that we have to for-give(co-create) and let go of the past before we get confronted with our past (Photon belt). Does wars have got us stuck in a loop doing the same thing over and over again.

So Ascension is real ,but the PTB has used religion to confuse us in hopes that we create another implosion of this civilizations under there control. But this time it will implode under our control.

You have to focus on your spirit and that is when you go sleep and try to remember what your where doing during your dreams. This help a lot for your progress I talk to other spirits,I experience some times past lives etc. Also check your own thinking and why your where thinking this way your emotional responses.

When your awake you do not see what you are really doing that's why it so imported to fix your self, because everything you do in the astral effects your awake life.

Steven
23rd November 2010, 19:34
What about the Mayan pyramid of evolution of consciousness?

I do not really put much time and interest into the 'big popular religious ideas', nor the 'new age fantasizing', but I do find most interesting what our elder tribes of planet Earth have to say about our time.

The mayan pyramid of evolution of the consciousness brings a very interesting light to explain our time. What is interesting to watch 'brewing' is not outside of ourselves, but rather inside. We are truly changing, evolving. Our consciousness is indeed enlarging and it does, afterward, have an impact in reality. That is what we currently observe.

No large spaceship massive abduction, no densities crossing, only a whole lot of consciousness who evolve more rapidly. Time is not accelerating, evolution is. Ethic is manifesting greatly right now everywhere in the world, just observe it. We are currently at its final stage.

To me, that is the root of the idea of ascention, which is very old, but like many other truth from our elder tribes, has been highjacked by all sorts of gurus.

Namaste, Steven

truthseekerdan
23rd November 2010, 19:50
IMHO, to put it in a few words...

Ascension = Shift (evolution?) to a higher degree of consciousness by the majority (humans).

That will facilitate a New Earth, and a New Way of living in harmony & Love with each other as a whole (Oneness).

Wouldn't that be beautiful? :)

Namaste, ~ Dan

shiva777
23rd November 2010, 19:52
one thing people don't take in to account with the so-called "ancient cultures" and traditions is that those cultures were infiltrated and given their info and practices by ET "gods" that seeded those cultures with wisdoms and practices that are just as distorted as modern day religions and new-agey teachings and practices are and then furthur distorted by "chiefs,shamans and middlemen" within those cultures throughout the ages..the infiltration and distrotion in our hologram goes back to way before even Atlantis and Lumeria....yes,there are lots of truths but the most vital wsidom was left out so that these ancient ET "gods" could continue to feed off humanity and deceive them into reincarnating indefinitely,like rechargeable batteries for them...only now are the CORRECTION energies coming in and many of these ancient traditions are stubbornly hanging on to their distorted traditions and teachings and in doing so ,are not tuning in to the TRUE AWAKENING ENERGIES...

RedeZra
23rd November 2010, 20:04
Ascension is the Nuage version of the Christian rapture

the religious rapture is connected with a cataclysmic event

and according to archeological evidence Scriptures n legends

world wide destruction has happened before

it's nothing new under the sun

at least the rapture implies some sort of rescue from the tribulation for some folks

but I don't see the significance in this

as people die all the time

and come back again

Steven
23rd November 2010, 20:21
....yes,there are lots of truths...

And the mayan pyramid of evolution is one of them. :)

I trust what I observe in the world and in nature, that is why this ancient mayan knowledge, which is present in different forms in many ancient cultures of our civilisation, is so relevent today.

Yes, ancient knowledge was repressed by the 'power, of our world. The mayan calendars are one of the greatest example of this.

What I also find most interesting is that a lot of what our ancient people were teaching is today exactly what science is discovering.

Indeed, the world is full of 'false prophets' and the best way to see their disguise is by being very close to Nature. True knowledge is always 'observable and practicable'.

Namaste, Steven

truthseekerdan
23rd November 2010, 21:25
Ascension is the Nuage version of the Christian rapture

the religious rapture is connected with a cataclysmic event

and according to archeological evidence Scriptures n legends

world wide destruction has happened before

it's nothing new under the sun

at least the rapture implies some sort of rescue from the tribulation for some folks

but I don't see the significance in this

as people die all the time

and come back again

Where does the rapture comes from? Certainly not from the Scriptures (Bible), but from human imagination which is still called "nuage". ;)

Also most of what is considered legends and myths are actually mostly true events and such... FYI

Namaste, ~ Dan

Rocky_Shorz
23rd November 2010, 23:05
didn't Akmed attempt ascension by strapping a bomb to his backside and pull the cord?

frank samuel
23rd November 2010, 23:35
Ascension or rapture as it commonly called by people of the Christian faith is an ancient belief, who knows how it started but I believe the Star Trek beam me up technology is not too far fetch. What makes no sense to me is the belief that somehow we are going to be rescue by benevolent beings that will takes us to another dimension or to Heaven.

What makes you or me so special to think that we deserve to be rescue, while millions suffer and die of senseless deaths day in and day out for hundreds of years. Looking at my children I hope that they will want to stick around and feel a sense of responsibility to create within themselves the awareness to become self responsible and free themselves of the victim-hood mentality that wants to be rescue instead finding ways to help themselves and others in the process.

The road is long and there's a lot of work to do to re-remember who we are and claim sovereignty over ourselves and the planet that has become our home away from home, thus one day learning to live in harmony w/ our surroundings instead of the survival self destructive mode we have become so accustomed to.

If there such thing as ascension is that of earthlings reclaiming their sovereignty over self and home, you choose the terminology you wish to use to make that possible.

Many many blessings to all.

RedeZra
24th November 2010, 00:24
Where does the rapture comes from? Certainly not from the Scriptures (Bible), but from human imagination which is still called "nuage". ;)

some kind of rapture seems to be mentioned in the Bible

look it up in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Thessalonians%204:16-17&version=KJV)

Also most of what is considered legends and myths are actually mostly true events and such... FYI

sure I'm not arguing against that

even some of our fairytales are perhaps true

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 00:45
some kind of rapture seems to be mentioned in the Bible

look it up in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Thessalonians%204:16-17&version=KJV)

Well, to me that looks more like a 'rescue plan' after a catastrophe... Let me tell you why I believe so. If one does not know what "the clouds" stand for (UFO's), and obviously will take every word literally then the real meaning will get distorted. :confused:

Guess who did the Bible editing / translation(s). :wink:

Of course, you don't have to agree with MHO. :)

RedeZra
24th November 2010, 01:24
Well, to me that looks more like a 'rescue plan' after a catastrophe... Let me tell you why I believe so. If one does not know what "the clouds" stand for (UFO's), and obviously will take every word literally then the real meaning will get distorted. :confused:

we don't know what will happen

all is possible

seems some shaking of the status quo

is required to push mankind in a new direction

or perhaps a gentle breeze

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 02:40
we don't know what will happen

all is possible

What we do know is that cataclysms happen in cycles on this planet. It has been proven scientifically.

RedeZra
24th November 2010, 03:01
What we do know is that cataclysms happen in cycles on this planet. It has been proven scientifically.

so if it has happened before...

it is more likely than not that it will happen again

not necessarily in this generation

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 03:11
What makes you or me so special to think that we deserve to be rescue, while millions suffer and die of senseless deaths day in and day out for hundreds of years.

Dear Frank, since I assume you know that each one of us (individually) is an immortal being, we also 'forgot' that we chose to experience (and perhaps learn in the process) all that this 3D life has to offer.

That includes all the aspects of this reality (life) -- like experiencing all the 'human emotions' and states (e.g. poor, rich, sick, suffering, etc.). We take this life too seriously however, fail to realize that we chose to be here and experience whatever we thought is going to help us achieve our goal.

Also this is one of the many lives (experiences) that each of us experienced in different densities/dimensions, and planets. Each life has its own mission. It's up to us to determine what that mission is at least in the case of this planet. All these 'lives' are like a 'blink of an eye' compared to eternity. :)

Hope this helps. Many blessings be upon you, and all. :love: ~ Dan

P.S. BTW, we're all special. Forgot to mention that.

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 03:15
so if it has happened before...

it is more likely than not that it will happen again

not necessarily in this generation

Well, that remains to be seen. Maybe that's what our mission is to experience. Don't worry be happy though. :)

frank samuel
24th November 2010, 04:27
Dan your point is well taken , yet at the same time I can help but wander are we ever going to grow up or just continue repeating the same old mistakes . For planet Earth there's many species that have been eradicated due to our ignorance, at one point or another we are going to have to wake up and stop this vicious cycle.

Since most people cannot recollect past lives experiences our life at times becomes more instinctual than spiritual, more self center than benevolent . Choices are made every day as our lives are not predestine, ie. kids choose their parents but I do not believe they purposely come here to be mistreated.

Each one of us has a unique opportunity to get our lives together and recreate history if you will. In a way life has come full circle where many people feel drawn to this time period , it is as though we all know that the old world must give way to the new . Like a tsunami that will engulf the world these changes are imminent as our original minds and hearts are drawn together anxiously waiting to become a part of this unique opportunity of internal growth .

Just imagine if you where able to remember all the things you have learned from all your past lives, galaxy's, dimensions , spiritual realms that you have been part of, all of the sudden waking up from this illusion and grasping our lives on another level. Now imagine our senses fully activated where spiritual realms become fully visible to the naked eye where both the 3D world and spiritual realms merge. For me this means the Frank I know now will cease to exist and the real me will surface, letting my inner essence be in full control.

Is such a thing possible? Can we wake up one day to experience life on a entirely new level where our physical form no longer becomes an impairment bound by the laws of matter. This might be just mere speculation or a well wishes dream , whatever comes our way in the far not to distant future will rattle our brains and reshape our concepts of reality.

Many many blessings to all.

Snowbird
24th November 2010, 04:53
IMHO, to put it in a few words...

Ascension = Shift (evolution?) to a higher degree of consciousness by the majority (humans).

That will facilitate a New Earth, and a New Way of living in harmony & Love with each other as a whole (Oneness).

Wouldn't that be beautiful? :)

Namaste, ~ Dan

Yes Dan, that would be absolutely beautiful!

Does this earth also include the controllers and the corporations and the greed and avarice and the warring and the abuse and the murdering, etc.? How do these two opposite concepts remain together on the same earth...the same plane?

Do those who anticipate remaining on this 3D earth in the midst of the above believe that life can go forward toward that beautiful earth? How will the beautiful earth be accomplished with the above still in place and active and ruining everything that is made beautiful? How will the earth be made habitable again when the controllers have the technology that not only can help, but technology that can destroy?

There has to be a division of some type somewhere. The opposing sides cannot co-exist and survive.

TraineeHuman
24th November 2010, 05:36
Does anybody out there have the psychic ability to retrieve clearish memories of major things that happened in humanity’s distant past? The reason why I ask is that I’ve known individuals who could do this much better than myself. For instance, the late Barry Long (who for a period was Eckhart Tolle’s teacher).

Based more on others’ apparently precise recollections than on my own, it seems to be the case that for a long period, up until 30,000 or 40,000 years ago, human beings lived in a golden age of plenty, without war. And they could all see a golden light glowing around one another’s body. I do know from direct experience exactly what that golden light is and means. Suffice it to say that I see it permanently around any individual who has reached beyond the third of the seven grades of spiritual enlightenment that I know of.

I also know, and others more psychic than I confirm, that in the near future humankind will experience a new golden age. But before that happens, it seems inevitable that we’ll have at least a decade of something like the ol’ wild west revisited. Think about it. If in the future everybody will be totally over, totally disillusioned with, all institutions and corporations and mega-government structures, won’t that leave chaos?

So, instead of “ascension”, I would prefer to talk of a new golden age that’s coming to this planet soonish, and not even the Devil or all the George Bushes and Hitlers etc etc can ultimately do a thing to stop it.

Some of you will be aware that virtually every Roman and Greek author loved to make references to a golden age in their distant past, and how wonderful it was. Well, I believe it was wonderful because absolutely everybody was enlightened. No, not eunuchs or fundamentalists or obedient sheep.

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 05:57
Yes Dan, that would be absolutely beautiful!

Does this earth also include the controllers and the corporations and the greed and avarice and the warring and the abuse and the murdering, etc.? How do these two opposite concepts remain together on the same earth...the same plane?

Do those who anticipate remaining on this 3D earth in the midst of the above believe that life can go forward toward that beautiful earth? How will the beautiful earth be accomplished with the above still in place and active and ruining everything that is made beautiful? How will the earth be made habitable again when the controllers have the technology that not only can help, but technology that can destroy?

There has to be a division of some type somewhere. The opposing sides cannot co-exist and survive.

Hi Snowbird, I was just about to respond to your post, and then I recalled this video with Dolores Cannon that totally resonates with me. So I decided to post it here since it covers more than I could write at this time (pretty tired). Hope you'll enjoy it. :wub:

Namaste, ~ Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQdyr1hkuI

RedeZra
24th November 2010, 06:33
Hi Dan I watched the clip ; )

so in 2012 there will be 2 Earths

one old 3D Earth and one brand new 5D Earth

and the Maya finally get a planet to live on again...

if that doesn't happen in 2012

can we then kiss Cannons credibility goodbye ?

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 06:48

Yes my friend -- Forgive and let go, if you want to be part of the New Earth...:nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEtHT02limQ&NR=1

Bill Ryan
24th November 2010, 10:15

can we then kiss Cannon's credibility goodbye ?

Probably...!

lightblue
24th November 2010, 11:33
my sense is that cannon is part of a black project (whether she knows it or not)... l

timerty
24th November 2010, 17:30

Dolores Cannon's information comes from a third-party source, it doesn't come from her(like Project Camelot), so she does not have any credibility to lose, so no one has any **** on her or any of the channelers. The source also said that an event like this has never happened before, so the event is not set in stone, even they don't know what will happen. They also said that 2012 is the culmination of the energies, it does not mean the split will definitely happen during that year. Re-watch her interviews again and you will get the clearer picture.

You can only see the other 5D earth if you get to be on it. If you are on the 3D planet, you wouldn't see it. Then maybe you can only guessed that a global dimensional shift has happened if some positive groups of people has mysteriously vanished or died(or maybe they are kidnapped by higher dimensional aliens).

Must see!! Actual alien abduction cought by security cam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfDF7uT2yQ

shiva777
24th November 2010, 18:24
Yeah,I also feel that Dolores is getting info and impulses from forces that do not want us to be in full awareness of what is really going on here,these forces permeate the mainstream new-age...she is one of a large line up of popular new-agey "teachers" who are ,mostly unknowingly,herding people in to a 5D cage that is being used by negative entities to farm and harvest more human energy..people really want to believe these new-agey teachers because they are pretty much saying there is nothing you need to do ,except not be a very nasty illuminati type person, to ascend...so people really cling to these new-agey teachers and their ascension scenario's as they are the ultimate escape plan and "get out of jail free" theories

Then there are other teachers who teach more challenging things where we need to CONCIOUSLY work on our evolution as NOTHING is set in stone and we are not guaranteed to ascend and there isn't going to be a magical 2012 rapture type ascension but there are going to be more and more powerful evolutionary energies pouring in to earths and our fields and we need to CONTINUALLY refine our bodies to accomodate them...many are not doing this now and many are suffering in major ways because of that....many of the so-called "ascension symptoms" that so much of the new-age talks about are a result of people not doing their inner work...

Lisa Renee explains ascension Plan B here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huv5IREiBf0&feature=related

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 21:40
Raise your vibe shiva, and anyone else that still judgmental... Forgive and let go! There still time...:nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_fK5fP0BU

shiva777
24th November 2010, 21:51
Dolores speaks of the basics,,,it takes more than these OBVIOUS basics to rehabilitate the hologram...when you raise your vibe you will understand that...people are quick to call a DISCERNMENT a judgement when it challenges their beliefs...

to quote my last post

"Yeah,I also feel that Dolores is getting info and impulses from forces that do not want us to be in full awareness of what is really going on here,these forces permeate the mainstream new-age...she is one of a large line up of popular new-agey "teachers" who are ,mostly unknowingly,herding people in to a 5D cage that is being used by negative entities to farm and harvest more human energy"\

I suggest you research such people as Lisa Renee,Ashayana Deane,Meg Benedicte etc to learn more about how the basics of spirituality are important to practice but how they are not enough...I also understand that many people won't understand that...but if you take the time to really compare the info and techniques that people like Dolores have to offer with techniques and info that people like Lisa have to offer you will see the obvious differences in depth and understanding of spiritual realities....

derek
24th November 2010, 21:55
I certainly never 'philosophized about ascension'. But Kerry has several times promoted the idea, first through her original interview with David Wilcock (who - everyone please note! - has since changed his tune)

How? Ive been following his work very closely for some time and he hasn't really "changed his tune" at all, except to say that he is open to the possibility that this shift may be more of a physical one.

'Ascension' has nothing to do with whistleblowing, and everything to do with a created New-Age belief system, akin to a new religion
What about
Mr.x
Leo zagami
Svali
Dan Burisch
etc etc etc

(i.e. belief without evidence, as a matter of faith and hope).

WHAT? The scientific evidence that we may be undergoing a major shift is overwhelming. You know this Bill.

You can be sure that the insiders are delighted that otherwise bright and sensitive young people are distracted by this enticing but empty cookie jar, high on the shelf and currently unreachable, while other far more serious (and real) things are happening much closer to home.

Ascension is in every ancient prophecy from all around the world. It is nothing new, that the insiders "planted" to "distract" people from "the real issues".

What is the distraction from? fear? I remember when I first started getting into conspiracy (ie reading david icke, alex jones) there was an incredible feeling of helplessness. There was seemingly nothing to do, other than stock up on food, gold, and ammo and hope for the best. Perhaps you could write your congressman, go out and picket, or start a website, but it was pretty much completely hopeless. I'm absolutely aware of what is going on, and I'm not "distracted" from anything. I would think that most people into the idea of ascension know all about what's going on. The idea that by healing yourself you can heal the planet makes much more sense to me and is MUCH more empowering. It is also part of many many ancient teachings (such as taoism, hindu teachings etc).

Many Ascension-believers are just hoping that everything will magically change and that they wake up one morning to find themselves elsewhere.
I agree. I honestly think things that are going on behind the scenes will be exposed before 2012 and will absolutely horrify people, thereby motivating them to take responsibility and change what has been going on.

Victoria Tintagel
24th November 2010, 21:56
Post of june, start of thread, ElandielBernElve

My thought:
Spirituality is real
Great cycles we don't grasp are real (there's a continious flow of energy)
Different dimensions are real
Science and technology is real
we are real
Enlightment is real
Awakening is real

and ascencion would be nice

you are the infinite source of innovativity, creativity, love, light, energy, willpower, you are

Post of 23rd of nov. ElandielBernElve

Thanks everyone for the posts and suggestions.
At first, when just entering the new reality of spirituality and alternative views I was constantly being shot at by magical ascension theories about how we'd become angelic beings and all sorts of similar propsects. I didn't know how to fit it in my life but ascension is far more personal to me now and a lot less fysical to be. It's more a choice we make and a name we give it. yet keep it coming I'm curious as always

Hey ElandielBernElve, thanks for starting this interesting topic and yes, I've noticed too there's a whole bunch of nonsensical airy fairy stuff being published about this subject. The "wishful thinking machine" is on max speed, when people throw away their responsibility and wait for a saviour, messias, or pink fluffy clouds to reside in bliss, eating angelic fudge and drinking freshly pressed rainclouds.

I love to share some of my thoughts (again) with you all, on what ascension is.
I am pretty sure that most of what I post here is not new to you, but let's give it a try. You say you are curious as always and like to hear more thoughts on this subject, Elandiel, so here they come:

It's interesting to notice, Elandiel, you name several things in your post of June,
that are actually inherent to and inseparable of the ascension process, in my nsho
I placed them in cursive and these: "great cycles we don't grasp are real" and "different dimensions are real" are part of the concept of this ascension process, I think. The ascension process involves ALL of LIFE,
cause it's happening on a consciousness level and I believe ALL LIFE is conscious.
This may lead to another discussion here: is life conscious?

and ascension would be nice

YES! That is sooo true, Elandiel, without having to loose our responsability, cause we are part of and in this process of ascension.
The simplest way to say what ascension is, in my opininion, goes like this:

Ascension is the awakening to ALL that is YOU: body, feelings and soul. You are part of this planet's ascension, this Milky Way ascension.
And you are participants in it, conscious or unconscious, there's no right or wrong, we have a free will and we choose which reality we want to be part of.
After aeons of time we have a unique opportunity to join with our Divine Light, while in a physical body. The Divine sparks that we are, are eternal and our physical body will last as long as we desire to rejuvenate it.

This may be our last physical incarnation, creation becomes so much more easy and smooth. We've solved so much karma now, as ligthwarriors, and because of that it's so much easier to get past our ego and go forward to the point of what we want to create, together. We are the enlightened ones that we've been waiting for. It's a profound statement, although many times thrown around like sweets that cause "a fleeting high".

We, enlightened ones invent new laws and rules...or rather see to it to keep them flowing and changing...never rigid for long stretches of time.
Try your spiritual muscles and make a clear decision, know your intent and come into action.....voila...comme ca! I dare you, play with your creativity and step out of the box. Your guardian angel supports you when asked, there's tremendous support on the other side of the veil. Why? Cause "they" will benefit hugely from our creations and our awakening to our senses....which is ascension in essence. Our bodies are the temples through which:
Elandiel[QUOTE]you are the infinite source of innovativity, creativity, love, light, energy, willpower, you are[/QUOTE

It evolves through you, me and everybody on this planet, ALL that is alive. Ascension is NOT something that HAPPENS to us, like a saviour or blessing for one time and afterwards it's "Hallelujah singing and graceful wading through cloudpuffs in white robes" All spiritual truths are simple and pragmatic, in essence, like the, for me, great spiritual truth "Love thy neighbour as thyself" which means "Treat you neighbour as if he/she is yourself" It's the same as the Mayan greeting "In Lak'ech" which means "I am another you". This truth is as old as the Universe, or life itself, since consciousness exists.

It's the Force that fuels life: love. May the Force be with you :) is a great wish, isn't Star Wars a magnificent mirror to our awakening consciousness? I've mentioned in many posts, that I believe we are in for huge wonderful surprises, when hearing the call to awaken, starting to awaken to our true self and the capacities of our soul.

When we master our mental body and understand the role of thinking as a tool for abstractions and communication, we can start creating from our souls, our true nature. We hold very valuable truths within and knowledge from our past, it's in the memory of our DNA. We have gone this path before, but now we can stay in our physical body and merge with our Divine Being. We don't need to DO SOMETHING, as in fixing things, to awaken or ascend, it's much much more in the domain of BEING. Being with your soulconfidence.

Ascension is happening NOW, I believe, we are in it, it's much more down to Earth then most of us think, it's a natural process of planet Earth, lady Gaia, returning to her pristine state again, after descending (lowering) to the 3rd dimension, the bottom of the barrel, during the Atlantean abuse of power. Lower we cannot got, or we must exist in rock and pebbles in a 2-dimensional state. I'd rather not enter such conditions......not now :)
For the first time in the history of this Earth and our lives, including our past lives, which you try to count Elandiel......and makes me smile :) no offense, really Elandiel! We are on the threshold of a huge shift, at the ending of a roughly 26.000 cycle, closing at the date of 21 Dec. 2012 It's not important which exact date it is (numbers and dates are always a reason for quarrels, when people like to be "right")

It's actually a time-window we happen to live within. It's quite obvious that it is so...look....look...at the huge changes that are happening, on many levels, material and spiritual. It's happening within ourself and without, both are mirrors to each other, which gives us a chance to be responsible, to respond to that image in the mirror. The Classical Mayans call the ending of this great cycle "The end of time as we know it". Many of us have concluded that life will end, or the world we live in will end, but what is actually meant is "The way we experience time is gonna change" It's a consciousness shift.....part of the ascension process. Our planet Earth will line up with the axis and center of the Milky Way....etc.etc. there's loads of info on this subject: google "2012" and see what's out there. Ian Lungold is one of the best to explain how we experience time differently, nearing the famous date....the 21 of Dec. 2012. Google is your friend, Ian is on You Tube, with great lectures.

Here's an invitation to you ALL: the day after, the 22nd of Dec. 2012 will be the day with the same KIN number as my Mayan birthdate Solar Seal KIN 208 Ox Lahun Lamat, the Cosmic Star, the Thirteenth Tone. It's not something to brag about or a personal favour to me, this date. Every 260 days, the Tzolkin Cycle starts it's new cycle/round and so....every 260-eth day the KIN 208 returns, for everybody on this planet. So do all the 260 KIN return during our Solar Year of 365days. The Tzolkin is a universal calendar. Anyaway, by the way :)...where's the invitation?

While I plan to live "The Day After" as a festive day, a day for celebrations, I invite YOU ALL to come together and have the best party of your life :) Fudge and pressed raincloud drinks on the HOUSE, ha ha...We will have access to much more goodies at that time, cause we will use our creative talents in a far more expanded way then we do now. That's where you are one step in front of many of us, Elandiel, with your huge creative talent. And I am not kidding, for sure! I know you will be very succesful, please let me know, will you? I suppose you won't have to worry about "how" to use that talent, but rather "on what" you will use that talent, to express that talent. You will be given lots of opportunities, I am sure of that, ElandielBernElve and that goes for all Avaloneans here, including my creative self :)

I believe we will have lots of work to do, with joy, after "the day after" 21 of Dec. 2012 and restore this planet to health and beauty. I believe we will be given this opportunity to exactly do that, cause it's part of our birthright and soulplan. We will be able to access our inner knowing, love and memories, according to our consciousness and I am very curious, with whom I will share our experiences and wonder, on the celebration day of 22 dec. 2012.

I am throwing you ALL a party, on that date, but first it's Lady Gaia's turn to do that: now, at this moment, this minute, this hour, this day, this night, your body and your heart :) She loves us all tremendously and if we love her in return, she will guide us safely through this ascension process, there's only one way: UP if you decide to be of service to life. Blessed be, Dutch Tintle.

shiva777
24th November 2010, 22:05
tintle,I suggest you really look at Lungolds,callemans etc work and the way they saw things playing out according to their mayan calendar theories and see how very differently they have in fact played out.Life really hasn't changed anywhere near what their mayan calendar theories said they would in the last few years....Calleman is really struggling to fit the relatively uneventful last few years in to his extremely eventful theories about what should have happened in the last few years...I'm referring to the BIG events as in "first contact",total economic collapse.mass awakenings etc....

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 22:12
Dolores speaks of the basics,,,it takes more than these OBVIOUS basics to rehabilitate the hologram...when you raise your vibe you will understand that...people are quick to call a DISCERNMENT a judgement when it challenges their beliefs...

Don't make it more complicated than it is. That's what TPTB want you to believe, so they can have a grip on you and keep you busy with more stuff.
All you have to realize is that love is all you need -- then you'll learn to forgive and let go to raise your 'positive vibe' and start to make a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TDuYZ5GYo

Victoria Tintagel
24th November 2010, 22:39
Shiva 777
tintle,I suggest you really look at Lungolds,callemans etc work and the way they saw things playing out according to their mayan calendar theories and see how very differently they have in fact played out.Life really hasn't changed anywhere near what their mayan calendar theories said they would in the last few years....Calleman is really struggling to fit the relatively uneventful last few years in to his extremely eventful theories about what should have happened in the last few years...I'm referring to the BIG events as in "first contact",total economic collapse.mass awakenings etc....

Hey Shiva, that's a quick reply to my post! I was busy arranging the text in a readable form for quite a while. I understand what you mean here and I know of it, too. I've been studying the Mayan calendars since 1996 and numbers aren't meaningful to me. The patterns, images and the holographic nature of Mayan timekeeping is what interests me. My choice to name Ian Lungold is the value of his clear explanation of the structure of time and the way the temple pyramid Chicchen Itza is built: encoded with profound knowledge and wisdom. To be honest, Shiva777, I don't care at all who is right and who is wrong, regarding dates and prophecies with dates. No prophecy is an absolute truth, a prophecy is a signpost and light, showing possible outcomes. And then only at the moment the prophecy is made. There's always an element of surprise, under conditions of free will, I think.

To me it's not important towards which way life turns, regarding prophecies. I focus on creating my reality and manage the angels to do their job :) so I can lean back, for a change :) counting sheep, which I will do in a minute, it's rather late. Thanks Shiva777, blessed be, Dutch Tintle.

Fredkc
25th November 2010, 00:47
Late in the day for me to do much long-winded typing, so here it is in a nutshell for me.

"Ascension" is probably one the most ill-used, over- AND under-defined, meaningless terms I have come across in 40+ years of this stuff.

What I see many using this term for dislikes me but then so does the notion it is a "trap". The trap was already laid, and ascension is merely the current name for some non-existent escape. In my opinion "man", individually and collectively will not be "rescued from", "gotten out of", or "lifted beyond" this existence. In fact I am more inclined to think that it is exactly this "whatever it is" which provides the motivation to be "elsewhere" that that keeps us here.

This means that, whatever inconvenience we have identified, who's current manifestation is in this 3D experience, will still be there even if the attempt is made to carry on our existence elsewhere.

In short, we are all here because we all have business here. If this weren't true, we wouldn't be here (Yes, I believe in an honest universe). We can't do business here if we aren't here, so here we are.

Now, here is what I propose is a saner concept. A quicker way through this maze...

Think of the journey as "Expansion" and see where your thinking takes you. ;)
Fred

bluestflame
25th November 2010, 00:53
we came here to unpack , to unfold

Steven
25th November 2010, 01:01
..."Ascension" is probably one the most ill-used, over- AND under-defined, meaningless terms I have come across in 40+ years of this stuff....Fred

Dear Fred, you cracked me up once again.

It is a Purposeful Universe, indeed.

Namaste, Steven

Agape
25th November 2010, 01:38
Sometimes...you enter a reality which needs your help to hold it up, it's through your hands that the reality starts lifting off grounds ..

sometimes, you enter a reality that lifts you off grounds ..

rarely, you are taught the rules on how to move in advancing systems of realities .

Mankind is one long original experiment and ascension is just another word for adaptation, evolution, regeneration, it has no beginning and no end ,
yet, there is .

The time span how it happens is longer than individual life ...therefore, you need to look to the nature of eternity to get some of those questions answered

:sleep:

RedeZra
25th November 2010, 01:41
yepp we're pretty much stuck here on this beautiful blue planet til the day we die

timerty
25th November 2010, 05:50
So I guess all can agree that once people fulfill their purpose on Earth they ascend out of their purpose. There is no one here who disbelieves in the meaning of life.

Teakai
25th November 2010, 06:29
I think ascension, in that people are so enlightened that they whip themselves off to another dimension just in the nick of time is an idea the equivalent of the rapture - which I think is not going to happen. Not legitimately anyway. Maybe some UFO's whether 'ptb' or genuine might come and suck up some people for whatever reason.

It's my think that if you're so spiritually evolved as to be able to ascend, then you don't need to ascend becasue, bah, it's only death.
And, if you're waiting for something amazing to happen to save you, then you're not at the spiritual stage to ascend anyway.

That's my take on ascension to date.

Victoria Tintagel
25th November 2010, 07:03
Fred:
In short, we are all here because we all have business here. If this weren't true, we wouldn't be here (Yes, I believe in an honest universe). We can't do business here if we aren't here, so here we are.

Now, here is what I propose is a saner concept. A quicker way through this maze...

Think of the journey as "Expansion" and see where your thinking takes you.
Fred

Hey Fred, you hit the nail.......again :) Just throwing in an invitation, no definitions :) Thanks a lot! No kidding, you are a teacher by nature, I think, let others do the work....so to speak, ha ha.
Expansion is exactly what I mean to explain in my rather long post here, there's no hocus pocus involved in ascension, only confusing images and emotions.
In this thread we, and I, try to express our images and thoughts on ascension. Our present mental abilities cannot grasp this ascension process, at least in a general sense.
I am sure we will talk differently, once on the other side of 21 dec. 2012 :) Dutch Tintle.

RedeZra
25th November 2010, 08:10
you shall surely die

said God to Adam

if you differentiate

seek the source again

see the unity in this diversity

and know the common denominator of everything

so shall you surely live

Anchor
25th November 2010, 10:59
Earth -> Ascending
Earth Humans -> Riding along and helping
Wanderers on Earth -> Supposed to be helping lots

John..

ps: That last category is probably most of the people reading this.

Steven
25th November 2010, 14:37
..It is a Purposeful Universe...

Or an Illusion that matters. :)

Namaste, Steven

Snowbird
25th November 2010, 15:01
The Earth didn't just start into the ascension process. She has been ascending since she was birthed. And, she will continue to ascend until she doesn't.

One-size-does-not-fit-the-all for the ascension process for this human experience. Expansion does fit the all. But expansion of what? And, why would humans expand? Is this of their own volition and are some aggressively pursuing expansion and why?

Some will expand (their consciousness) while sitting watching football and drinking beer. This is their path.

Some will expand (their consciousness) while pursuing and enhancing a higher state of consciousness based upon their own desire and their own efforts. This is their path.

There are some posters on these threads who simply don't want to discuss or acknowledge the existence of densities (vibratory states) or dimensions (realms of existence). But that doesn't mean that they do not exist. They do. In fact, we are constantly surrounded by both. I know of a family who purchased a home that they knew before they bought it, was haunted. There is a ghost who appears to them in the hallway upstairs who is dressed in clothing from about 100 years ago. He is known to be harmless. However, he just pops in on occasion.......from where? He then stays just long enough for several family members to see him and then disappears......to where? A different realm of existence? I think so.

Snowbird
25th November 2010, 15:44
"Ascension" is probably one the most ill-used, over- AND under-defined, meaningless terms I have come across in 40+ years of this stuff.

What I see many using this term for dislikes me but then so does the notion it is a "trap". The trap was already laid, and ascension is merely the current name for some non-existent escape.

What you have referred to here, is the rapture, or being carried away in a state of bliss and joy. Ascension is scientifically opposite from the rapture.

In my opinion "man", individually and collectively will not be "rescued from", "gotten out of", or "lifted beyond" this existence. In fact I am more inclined to think that it is exactly this "whatever it is" which provides the motivation to be "elsewhere" that that keeps us here.

Knowledge is power. Heartfelt understanding is the key that unlocks the mysteries. The motivation to be "elsewhere", as in a keen desire to return to one's true home? Earth is not that place and under the circumstances of the forced conditions of this Earth plane, one cannot help but to understand and commiserate with that keen desire to return to one's home...wherever that is. However, we who have come here at this time, have a job to do and the fulfillment of that job or mission, is of extreme importance to our conscious growth.

If we allow ourselves to become engrossed in the Now of this Earth plane, we run the risk of being trapped. This is where knowledge and heartfelt understanding become absolute key to our growth, survival and continuance.

This means that, whatever inconvenience we have identified, who's current manifestation is in this 3D experience, will still be there even if the attempt is made to carry on our existence elsewhere.

And it is this very HERE, minus the knowledge and the heartfelt understanding of conscious growth, that causes the keen desire to be away-from-here. :crazy_pilot:

:rapture:

Agape
25th November 2010, 16:00
How is the feeling ...we are very tiny part of very big island of reality and the reality keeps floating , like a Ship in huge Cosmic Sea

Even the Sun keeps turning around its axes, do we ever notice ..

earth moves, solar systems moves, galaxy moves..

do we ever notice ?

Some do , obviously, else none of these theories would exist .

Is all the knowledge being discovered or is it rediscovered ?

Do you consider yourself knowing beings who contain all the clues within or why would you invest so much money to science and to search for truth ..why would we .

Or do you consider yourself advanced descendants of apes, that would likely predict that the horizon of capabilities in every of your evolutionary stages including the present one is limited .

Do you consider your selves limitless or limited beings, people of the Earth ?

Don't you want to advance , in every moment of your life , to the primoridial original substance of your existence you vaguely nick name God or Brahma or Atma or Tao or Divine Emptiness ,
to the source of all great ideas and expansion of your knowledge of reality ,

that is perfect at that place, at that time ..

being no place and no time,

and not even any Singularity,

it being closer than the closest and further than the furthest,

search for the extraterrestrial life within you ..so you may also find it out there ..

:panda:

MariaDine
25th November 2010, 18:29
In a nut shell...............There are many levels of ascension. From personal to Gaia, Solar Sistem, Galactic extending to ascension of this Universe (later on). First step in a leader is the control and change of Thoughts and Intent. Second, the share of the «Sacred Fire» or «Energy» and also of your wisdom/love with others. Understanding one's life mission in this incarnation.

Namaste
MD

Victoria Tintagel
26th November 2010, 17:41
Hey, dear Avaloneans, this is such a great thread, thanks :) So much inspirational thoughts shared...and points of view to consider and compare too! I hope we will all meet one day and smile at the thoughts and concepts we had, end of 2010. We will be at ease, I am sure :) although I even feel now, amidst the turmoil of change and transformation, that all is well, as it should be. All of your posts mean so much to me, I feel blessed to know you as friends too :) Blessed be, Nomad Tint.

Gone002
1st December 2010, 20:49
In terms of spiritual ascension, it’s not your choice you can’t will yourself to ascend to a higher plan. It’s not your call to make a power greater than anything in universe decides. Live a good life, help others be noble and you will find what you seek.

well thats my take on it

Bill Ryan
1st December 2010, 21:54
So I guess all can agree that once people fulfill their purpose on Earth they ascend out of their purpose.

Right. And that might take many lifetimes.

Banshee
1st December 2010, 22:14

Banshee
1st December 2010, 22:40
////////////////////

tpmputterman
3rd December 2010, 03:20
I agree with Bill.

I actually always thought of ascension in my own mind as a conscious change. A rise in consciousness so to speak.
To think the universe puts dates, or labels on spirituality is crazy. Things can change all the time.

Even though this may take a generation, 1000 years or 26,000 years I think there will come a day where we recognize that absolutely
the world is 100% different and a better place. On that day we can call it ascension.

Victoria Tintagel
3rd December 2010, 21:06
tpmpuuterman:
I actually always thought of ascension in my own mind as a conscious change. A rise in consciousness so to speak.
Even though this may take a generation, 1000 years or 26,000 years I think there will come a day where we recognize that absolutely
the world is 100% different and a better place. On that day we can call it ascension.

Hey tpmputterman :) How about "descension" for a change? After the fall/sinking of Atlantis?
The use of the artificial MerKaBah, that went out of control and sent us off to the 3rd dimension?
And this isn't the only descension, in all of Earth's existence. Of course I cannot show proof of this MerKaBah,
in the end of the Atlantean civilisation, very easily, but the 3-dimensional Star of David form is actually on the Ocean's floor,
far down below. It's been photographed and it is huge. Google is your friend.

The effect of this MerKaBah field, distorted in it's working, are the strange stories of disappearing planes and boats,
the stories that made the Bermuda triangle famous and suspicious.

tpmputterman:
To think the universe puts dates, or labels on spirituality is crazy. Things can change all the time.

Within the spiraling movements and cycles, there's an influence that radiates from many of these celestial bodies,
alternating from close and far proximity from Earth. These influences shape our consciousness.
So, there is a correlation between timing and spirituality, I conclude from that.
We lost contact with those "star songs" so to speak.

The Earth has become a blindfolded and earwaxed being, plundered and misused, shut off from these star songs.
She's out of balance hugely. The coming year 2012 is the fulfillment of a roughly 26.000 years cycle.
No doubt you agree on the intense changes that take place nowadays, on all levels: spiritual, mental, emotional and material.
The physical positioning of celestial bodies and our relation with the center of the Milky Way, play a part in our consciousness evolution.
Once duality consciousness has dissolved and has been replaced by unity consciousness, we leave the 3rd dimension and rise higher.

I believe that each of us is capable to achieve those higher levels, in all times and circumstances,
as I think consciousness dictates our position in whatever dimension we resonate with and I also think,
we enter those higher levels in a smooth way, like an overflow in a film.
At least while we are in a physical body. Dying is a relative abrupt way of changing levels of dimensions.

These are my thoughts on (What is) Ascension: Yes or No? and I am by no means original in them.
I learned a great deal from my favorite teacher Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

truthseekerdan
6th December 2010, 17:22
Humanity Ascending Movie Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsi1CVom58)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXsi1CVom58

Humanity Ascending is a groundbreaking documentary series featuring author, futurist Barbara Marx Hubbard. In this transformational series each DVD presents vital elements to awaken the codes for our own conscious evolution and offers direction, meaning and a vision toward our birth as a new humanity.

truthseekerdan
7th December 2010, 04:42
Felt compelled to share this great quotes and commentary I found...

How Do Paradigms Shift?

“To change a major paradigm is to change our definition of what is possible.”
—Mark B. Woodhouse

"We are at the threshold of a "great divide" in history. The future of life on the planet
arguably turns on what paradigm prevails. When Einstein said, “You cannot solve a
problem from the same level in which it was created,” he was referring to paradigms.
What is it that makes a paradigm shift possible?

World views emerge to solve problems. For an emerging new worldview to take hold, the
majority of the population has to deeply understand, beyond abstract intellect, that its
current way of thinking is inadequate to solve the problems it faces. A new worldview
cannot take hold simply by suppressing the voices of those who disagree, or through
impassioned arguments.

We are being challenged to cultivate our capacities to combine rational and nonrational
ways of knowing, to increase the sensitivity of all our perception so that we can
apprehend more of the universe and participate in its processes more intimately. This
means there is no instruction manual for changing paradigms and no blueprint to follow.
Needing absolute answers may well be an artifact from outdated worldviews, while
becoming comfortable with uncertainty may be our path to a new one."

jcocks
7th December 2010, 05:15

Probably...!

I personally disagree. My belief that there isn't a soul on the planet (in 3d anyway) that has the whole story of what has happened and is happening on this planet at this time. We're all students here to learn on some level.

My belief about "ascention" is that it's a gradual process, and our relaity will change so gradually we won't even neccessarily notice it all until it's happened. Granted, there will be some developments that are huge (and these will happen, mostly, next year) - but we'll look back in 2013 on the last few years in amazement at what has actually occurred. Ascention is an ongoing process which we are all going through to some extent. SOme will not go the whole distance, and will leave this plane early - seemingly "dying so young". Just keep in mind it ISN'T unfair, it in fact couldn't be more just. They have benefitted from being here for the peeriod they were....They have left here more complete than they were when they incarnated. Earth is a schoolroom and we should all feel privelidged to be students :)