PDA

View Full Version : our obsession with problems instead of solutions

Phoenix
12th November 2011, 22:44
Hi All,

In my opinion, too many thread topics here are focused on the problems we face, instead of the solutions we are going to develop and implement to solve these problems. We are blinded by fear.

I get that the elite seem impossible to transform, and I get that everyone is having their own experience and is at varying stages of their own journey, but I'd just love to see our beautiful minds spend more of our precious time focusing our efforts on the solutions that will help us thrive.

phoenix

crosby
12th November 2011, 22:54
hi Phoenix, one of the reasons for this dilemma is: there are so many problems and not one of them is a small easy to handle problem, that everybody is just overwhelmed and can't think straight. developing our own think tanks is part of the forum process. first people mull over everything that's being thrown at them, and they may take a while to do this. second, formations begin outside of the initial meeting venue. third, the think tanks begin putting more and more emphasis on breaking down the problems into manageable chunks. chunks are then dispersed amongst other think tank mediums....... but as with the ptw, these things could possibly take decades to accomplish.
we all know what our limitations are. somethings just can't be fixed.
regards, corson

Godiam
12th November 2011, 22:59
Whatever you focus on, you give energy!

If we focus on (so called) negatives, then we are enabling these things with our thought energy, But if we place our focus on the positive things in our lives, then we can move forward to a better future!

What we need to remind ourselves constantly is there is no GOOD or BAD...... just our perception of what we experience is JUDGED as positive of negative according to our reasoning and conditioned belief structure!

Our perception of (so called) reality is conditioned by our beliefs, and is an expression of our thoughts!

HUGS Godiam

Tommy
12th November 2011, 23:30
Hi,

Decided to log in and second the OP's statement. I wholeheartedly agree and tend to say the same thing myself!

Why don't forums like ours create think-tanks? (or something of equal intention). Or a "Solutions Forum" maybe? I have thought about doing this myself..

Thanks Phoenix for the OP!

jack
12th November 2011, 23:46
The biggest solution is ourselves, what are we feeling. Are we suffering? If so then we can only bring suffering to the world. Are we afraid? If so then we can only bring fear to the world. Do we feel peace harmony and joy? Then we can bring peace harmony and joy into the world. The majority of human beings feel some level of fear, if not they would be like buddha sitting under a tree not giving a hoot. So the majority of human beings are expressing that fear into the world, the majority dont realise this, they dont realise they are afraid.

There is a solution and it is the only thing we can do to make this world better. Bring peace to oursleves and resolve our fears, which needless to say is quite a simple process once we know how its done. When we are vibrating at the level of peace, we are the solution to all lifes problems.

Unified Serenity
12th November 2011, 23:56
Phoenix and SeeingTerra, what solutions would you offer up for fixing the economic problems we face around the world? I would love to see money done away with and for us to value each person and their inherent gifts; however, just saying that and finding a way to implement this in a realistic way are two very different things.

I would like to see crony capitalism, banking, lobbying done away with, and the only solution I see is to do an audit, see who has been donated the most to political parties and see if there seems to be some quid pro quo and cut them off from all public funding in the future. I imagine this is a problem in most countries, not just America.

I would like to see the medical field made non profit with a fair compensation for those who work within it. Pharma companies become world owned, no differences in what American's pay for a drug verses the French or Russians. Just a worldwide open house on drugs. Of course who is going to pay for them to be made and for future developments? I happen to think most drugs do more harm than good and create side effects, but some certainly are useful. Of course we could simply erase all debt worldwide, but I imagine within a year or two certain people would already be creating a system of cheating to get more stuff, black market etc..

So, what would you suggest to fix our problems? Oh yes, and bring back the paper ballot! We need to verify our elections because they have been stolen from us for decades.

Lord Sidious
13th November 2011, 00:12
Whatever you focus on, you give energy!

If we focus on (so called) negatives, then we are enabling these things with our thought energy, But if we place our focus on the positive things in our lives, then we can move forward to a better future!

What we need to remind ourselves constantly is there is no GOOD or BAD...... just our perception of what we experience is JUDGED as positive of negative according to our reasoning and conditioned belief structure!

Our perception of (so called) reality is conditioned by our beliefs, and is an expression of our thoughts!

HUGS Godiam

Whilst I agree with what you say, there is another layer for you to consider.
''Problems'' or ''negative things'' are in fact opportunities.
How do we progress spiritually without dealing with these issues?
And we must master many things before we can move up.
We can't master something without focusing on it.
I have mastered many of my internal imperfections by doing this.
You name them, alcohol, hatred, racism and more.

Tommy
13th November 2011, 00:16
Hi, Unified Serenity

As I suppose you very well know what you mention is just the tip of the iceberg, and I never attested to a statement directly towards one particular problem.

This was more to second a general observation in patterns I have seen in the big picture and the "smaller" picture. It goes from friends and family so focused on the problems of doing a thing (or things) that they never even properly entertain the thought of doing it. It can be everything from "Oh I want to go to that place" and then the infamous "but", and then perhaps "it costs too much money and I don't want to think about saving my money because it 'seems' too difficult". Or you can turn the problem towards the "big picture" and have a go at the enormous amounts of issues facing humanity.

In my view the though-process has striking similarities when you get "discouraged" by yourself (and lets admit, ones brain), and in my humble view I think we need to start somewhere within our self's.

I have learned that stepping out of my comfort-zone and taking on "difficult challenges" allows my brain and spirit to look over new horizons more easily :)

Unified Serenity
13th November 2011, 00:17
I think most people are just trying to get through each week, get their kids to school, keep their boss happy, do the laundry, walk the dog, cook dinner, take care of sick relatives, and go to their kids plethora of extra curricular activities. They are not fear driven, anger driven, they are just tired and doing the best they can.

Tommy
13th November 2011, 00:19
I think most people are just trying to get through each week, get their kids to school, keep their boss happy, do the laundry, walk the dog, cook dinner, take care of sick relatives, and go to their kids plethora of extra curricular activities. They are not fear driven, anger driven, they are just tired and doing the best they can.

I hear you :)

This is not about judgement too me, it is about personal reflection

Unified Serenity
13th November 2011, 02:04
I do want to point out that while the OP is bringing up the "Why do focus on the problems" is expressing a problem per the OP. I'd love to see solutions and I have seen a lot of solutions on various threads. People are gathering, chatting, and offering ideas. I just wonder what solutions you all would like to offer up since several of you have suggested more solutions are needed than problems identified.

Phoenix
13th November 2011, 03:41
I do want to point out that while the OP is bringing up the "Why do focus on the problems" is expressing a problem per the OP.  I'd love to see solutions and I have seen a lot of solutions on various threads.  People are gathering, chatting, and offering ideas.  I just wonder what solutions you all would like to offer up since several of you have suggested more solutions are needed than problems identified.

Hi Unified Serenity,

Thanks for taking the time to post here.

I like the solutions you mentioned in that previous post. Banking reform, Political campaign finance reform, auditing/ending the federal reserve, ending crony capitalism and reforming the pharmaceutical industry are all valid goals that I agree with.

My solutions to suggest would start with what seeingterra said, to start a "solutions forum" here on PA that functions as a think thank for ways we can develop solutions to the already identified problems.

Outside of PA:

The film THRIVE and the website www.thrivemovement.com are two amazing starting points which identify the root problems of today and offer several starting points for solution generation. The website is a great resource for finding organizations and ideas that align with solutions that you may be thinking about.

In my opinion, the source problem is the few elite banking families and their mission for global domination. After recognizing that, I can see why literally every aspect of our lives has been poisoned. This being said, the solutions can be broken down into each sector of human life while remembering that each sector affects the next.

http://thrivemovement.com/solutions-solutions_strategy

I'm using some of the ideas found in the above link combined with my own as starting points for solutions to the problems we face. But soon comes the "how are you going to implement any of those solutions" questions pop up and my answer is the following:

Consciousness. If all humans on the planet were conscious and knew of the degree that they were contributing to the death and destruction of others, I think we'd be in a different place right now. This task is not easy at all, but it can be done, with enough people on board.

I envision plans to be developed as models of non-compliance in every aspect of life. For me, I'm working on developing a "Waking up and Fighting Back" model for my university which could be adopted and applied to any university in the world. The initial part of the model will identify the key issues of the university and then address the global problems (discussed above) and how each person has power that they don't recognize. The model will endorse and hand out fact sheets identifying that all items discussed are documented facts. It will entail organizing tactics that the organizers need to utilize to build the consciousness of the campus and it's members. The students and members of the group can develop think tanks and generate their own solutions while working with the solutions (discussed above) that address global problems.

Consider this model to be a plan for fighting back against the elite. This model idea can then be adopted for every other group in existence (corporation, organization, labor union, community group, etc.) where a person within his or her group can use the specific model to help others awaken, develop think tanks, generate solutions and act in solidarity with the other people working in unison against the elite. Connect all of these groups and participate in mass actions that show our true power and we can really make a difference.

If the people can come together, eliminate the fake barriers set forth by the ptw, act in solidarity with each other and generate solutions that benefit all - not just the elite, paradigms can be shifted.

I'd love your input on my ideas.

phoenix

STATIC
13th November 2011, 03:46
Good thread... I would like to interject that this is a problem - reaction - solution paradigm of thought. Fear can not exist within a sphere of joy and love. The solutions are happening right here on this forum. Through decreasing ignorance and increasing awareness. We have much wisdom to gain by communicating with one another. I would say the one solution to all our problems on a physical level is love. All the solutions are found in the heart. By looking within.

It is not the inability to identify a solution... It is the inability to implement it (my opinion). These are the things that we are all thinking about right now. How to create an environment that is in joy.

Also most of the solutions to the problems that have created the most fear in our lives already exist. So really we don't need more of them. We need more of them to come to fruition.

Phoenix
13th November 2011, 03:52
Good thread... I would like to interject that this is a problem - reaction - solution paradigm of thought. Fear can not exist within a sphere of joy and love. The solutions are happening right here on this forum. Through decreasing ignorance and increasing awareness. We have much wisdom to gain by communicating with one another. I would say the one solution to all our problems on a physical level is love. All the solutions are found in the heart. By looking within.

It is not the inability to identify a solution... It is the inability to implement it (my opinion). These are the things that we are all thinking about right now. How to create an environment that is in joy.

Also most of the solutions to the problems that have crated the most fear in our lives already exist. So really we don't need more of them. We need more of them to come to fruition.

Static,

I absolutely agree. Implementing the solutions is the most important part, yet we often get stuck arguing the problem or solution for something and in the end we end up doing nothing at all... Thank you, you have clarified my reasoning.

phoenix

Dawn
13th November 2011, 03:56
This thread is, unfortunately, not positive. For example there is information in Avalon about Thrive (did you search within Avalon?). There are also many other positive threads that talk about solutions. When you look for them you will see that there are many here. Let go of your judgements that Avalon is about the Negative and see what is actually here. You will be very happy with what you find.

Phoenix
13th November 2011, 04:22
This thread is, unfortunately, not positive. For example there is information in Avalon about Thrive (did you search within Avalon?). There are also many other positive threads that talk about solutions. When you look for them you will see that there are many here. Let go of your judgements that Avalon is about the Negative and see what is actually here. You will be very happy with what you find.

Hello Dawn,

My intentions for this thread were not to necessarily discuss solutions but just to express my opinion that too many intelligent compassionate people here were focusing their energies on negative things. You are right, I am judging Avalon, and I'm simply identifying a perspective that one can have when looking at the hottest discussion threads. Is this not a valid discussion to have?

It's like a group of firefighters standing infront of a burning building and discussing the reasons why and possibilities for methods to quench the fire - I'm simply throwing my 2 cents in and suggesting we get the hoses out and start quenching that fire.

phoenix

STATIC
13th November 2011, 04:36

I'm confused. I don't think there is any judgment here about avalon. This forum is incredible. A thought was shared, and is now being discussed. Negativity is something you have to work through.

apokalypse
13th November 2011, 04:50
the way i see it, is not to fix but hit reset button start everything over again. Only solution is transition to responsibility unconditional love harmony Utopia society a place without lawyer-police. this transition may take 4 generation and one most important factor in any period of time is Education. educated ourself and each other to prepare for the transition and during transition to that society.

right now what we need to do is fight for it demand for the transition, demand for the truth on secret space programs and what they have kept secret from us. i heard that these good guys guys in secret government said we can't handle it but i find it load of bs that's because they feeding all of these rubbish into our brains make us believe this is only way. many of us in website like Avalon who have awaken and aware what's gong on waiting for the truth and many out there have awaken but not aware.

i heard one solution is having gold standard but it still Money and we are still under current system or new version of current system with same type group of people, elites and The Power That <insert>.

jorr lundstrom
13th November 2011, 05:18
I vision the tribe as the only possibility for the future of humanity, if we are to survive

in symbiosis with nature and the planet itself, ie Gaia/ Sophia. Small collections of people

with different skills who work together for the best of their tribe, keeping contact

with other tribes. Sharing their surplus of food, material things and their knowings and

skills for free. Money or trade is totally unnecessary.

I and Maria lives in a very small cottage today and grow our vegetables. We have very little

money to spend but are satisfied with our way of life for now. We have contact with a group

that is planning to build a village with earthships and hobbithouses. So maybye.................

We have also joined a group in a town 40 kilometres from our home that is discussing changes

in the society. I dont think there are one solution for all, at least not yet, even if I do believe we

are heading for the tribal life again. But I think a lot of pseudo solutions are to be tested first.

I really dont care about the banks and the economical difficulties people are talking about. We

have all put ourselves in the difficult situations we are experiencing. And we have to find our

own solutions. I realize that a lot of people havent got the skill it takes to take care of themselves.

So I think they better start, even if I dont think it will happen and of course they will experience a

lot of suffering before they get their lives going. I see a lot of people talking about changes, that

they dont really want, so they do nothing to change their situation. I dont know if they imagine

that everything is going to care of itself or wot.............?

Maria Stade
13th November 2011, 05:35
I think it is important to take a stand and live by that !
If You dont support banks They cant live !
If you dont support making of light bulbs that becomes polluted waste They cant make them !

The thing is people say they dont whant this and dont whant that but they support the system by their action.

No we do not need money the money system can go down the drain and stay there !

Money has been badly miss used by wrong people and they all runs on money so dont give them any .... That is my way !

There are loads of new inventions ars that goes on water diesel made of algea energy device that can be put in every house ...and so on.... but they do not care because they like to make MONEY sell guns rob people of their money, grow opium plants and kill terrorists(thats You) and make all addicted to drugs(that they sell) if they can.
Sell monsanto food and play with HAARP and CERN and spray Chemtrils all over ! And so on....

Dont feed them your money ....

Feed the things you like to grow ... it can be a organic grower or the next door human.
It can be simple as supporting someone else in their goals !!
Act local, be creative, have fun be with others co create with friends family help one another... do it together.
Try and fail .... learn and try again .

Ineffable Hitchhiker
13th November 2011, 10:17
The biggest solution is ourselves, what are we feeling. Are we suffering? If so then we can only bring suffering to the world. Are we afraid? If so then we can only bring fear to the world. Do we feel peace harmony and joy? Then we can bring peace harmony and joy into the world. The majority of human beings feel some level of fear, if not they would be like buddha sitting under a tree not giving a hoot. So the majority of human beings are expressing that fear into the world, the majority dont realise this, they dont realise they are afraid.

There is a solution and it is the only thing we can do to make this world better. Bring peace to oursleves and resolve our fears, which needless to say is quite a simple process once we know how its done. When we are vibrating at the level of peace, we are the solution to all lifes problems.

Thank you for this post.
Indeed.
All solutions begin on your own front doorstep.
You want peace? Begin with yourself.
You want change? Begin with yourself.

@ Phoenix
Have you visited the "Living off the grid" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?69-Living-Off-The-Grid) section?
It is not a busy place but there certainly are ideas on how you can bring about change in your immediate environment in regards "starving the beast". :)
Also, the Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?18-Spirituality) section has many discussions on how to stop "the monkey mind". :becky:

I do think this forum has a lot to offer in respect of solutions.
It all depends on where you look. http://i44.tinypic.com/dfhkbt.gif

Unified Serenity
13th November 2011, 15:27
How much of an effect have the Amish had on our world situation? How much of an effect have the Tibetan monks had on our world situation? Pick any other agrarian group and ask the same question. The fact is our world is in a struggle over energy and power. It always has been since man decided he should lead and others decided their way was best or the strong should take from the weak.

Yes, it is a spiritual problem. I do not see a change coming anytime soon because we cannot force people to change paradigms. Sure, we can start our own local communities and if we want to live off of the grid in fairly primitive ways we might be able to do it, but I can tell you I rather do enjoy hot running water, lights on at night, heating my home by flipping a switch, and not having to cut wood over and over again to cook and heat. We read about alien cultures where everyone is in one happy paradigm, but they are stories. I also note that those civilizations seem to have little diversity. We can't even get beyond my god is better than your god worldwide. Wars and poverty, destruction and sadness abound because of this.

We each have to find our own personal balance for our lives happiness. I do not currently have any phone numbers to have conversations with world leaders and their families, nor if I did do I anticipate them taking my calls. They have money and power and guess what? They like it!

PS. add indoor plumbing and tampons to my list of likes.

jack
13th November 2011, 19:49
Tibeten monks and other people who focus on being at peace have done an incalcuable amount of good on this planet by balancing the collective energy. You can be sure that if it wasnt for these people, and the hundreds of thousands of souls who have come to this planet to raise its vibrations through raising there own, that this planet would be a much much more hostile environment.

We are each connected in ways that we cannot see, but nonetheless without uttering a word we can influence others and change how they feel just by our very presence. Researching the hundreth monkey effect makes apparent the huge significance of a group of people meditating and doing inner work to bring peace into their bodies and therefore peace to the world outside themselves.

It has been proven time and time again that a when a small number of people meditate and bring peace into their bodies while holding the intention of spreading it to the world around them that crime rates plummet, productivity goes up, and the overall general ambience of an area the size of a city is greatly enhanced. So yes, these groups have done a fantastic service to mankind.

Maria Stade
13th November 2011, 20:23
How much of an effect have the Amish had on our world situation? How much of an effect have the Tibetan monks had on our world situation? Pick any other agrarian group and ask the same question. The fact is our world is in a struggle over energy and power. It always has been since man decided he should lead and others decided their way was best or the strong should take from the weak.

Yes, it is a spiritual problem. I do not see a change coming anytime soon because we cannot force people to change paradigms. Sure, we can start our own local communities and if we want to live off of the grid in fairly primitive ways we might be able to do it, but I can tell you I rather do enjoy hot running water, lights on at night, heating my home by flipping a switch, and not having to cut wood over and over again to cook and heat. We read about alien cultures where everyone is in one happy paradigm, but they are stories. I also note that those civilizations seem to have little diversity. We can't even get beyond my god is better than your god worldwide. Wars and poverty, destruction and sadness abound because of this.

We each have to find our own personal balance for our lives happiness. I do not currently have any phone numbers to have conversations with world leaders and their families, nor if I did do I anticipate them taking my calls. They have money and power and guess what? They like it!

PS. add indoor plumbing and tampons to my list of likes.

The monks and Amish are not part off the problem

Off grid dose not mean living with cold water or with out elecricity .... I know there are people living off grid in far to extreme self made systems.

Off grid is just self sustanable and means that it is not connected to the BIG BIZZ power companys !

Yes and WHY ??

When they can spend maybe 4 h a day (in summer time) growing food and spend the rest of the time to enjoy them selves ?
In the winter the just enjoy them selves, be with friends and know there kids.

It makes no sense to me, but I gess they just dont know any other way !

There is no reason for anyone to go back to any middle age living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrMJwIedrWU

Phoenix
13th November 2011, 20:25
Tibeten monks and other people who focus on being at peace have done an incalcuable amount of good on this planet by balancing the collective energy. You can be sure that if it wasnt for these people, and the hundreds of thousands of souls who have come to this planet to raise its vibrations through raising there own, that this planet would be a much much more hostile environment.

We are each connected in ways that we cannot see, but nonetheless without uttering a word we can influence others and change how they feel just by our very presence. Researching the hundreth monkey effect makes apparent the huge significance of a group of people meditating and doing inner work to bring peace into their bodies and therefore peace to the world outside themselves.

It has been proven time and time again that a when a small number of people meditate and bring peace into their bodies while holding the intention of spreading it to the world around them that crime rates plummet, productivity goes up, and the overall general ambience of an area the size of a city is greatly enhanced. So yes, these groups have done a fantastic service to mankind.

Jack, thanks. You say this has been proven time and time again, that's wonderful. Can you point me in a direction where I can learn more about these experiments?

phoenix

jack
13th November 2011, 20:33
Jack, thanks. You say this has been proven time and time again, that's wonderful. Can you point me in a direction where I can learn more about these experiments?

phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Heres something to get you started - http://www.alltm.org/pages/crime-arrested.html

transiten
13th November 2011, 21:04
Hmmmm, here's a provocative thought: What would happen if the World would turn into a Paradise? Maybe many would feel lost having an identity crises from not getting the rush from all the negative stuff?

"It's good to know what the negative is so you can apply your discerment, but it's not wise to focus on the negative because you can end up picking up the energies of what you focus on" From "message a day" Wynn Free.