PDA

View Full Version : Winter Ugh!!

travellor
13th November 2011, 21:59
Hello there Avalonians
Sorry I have not been around but for the last 4 days I have been fighting a health problem on two fronts, I dislike immensely the winter because of the dark nights and often the grey days, though today the sun was shining, blue skies, orange, yellow, red and brown leaves were falling from the trees like coloured snow so it immediately gave me a lift. The other problem or not was a decision to remove wheat from my diet along with a few other of the grains. have you ever thought why so many children are born with breathing and skin problems in fact why after so many years of eating certain produce they become intolerable to our system.
Two or three years ago I studied for a science degree, why because I could, due to the stress of that degree I became a type 2 diabetic and have diverticulitis. These I believe were bought on by stress and maybe a little to much fat in my diet, I had been scanned by a friend who informed me my liver was sluggish, I should have done something about that years before so part of the collapse if you like of my system was due to my own neglectfulness.
Though an interesting fact did come to light while doing research for my dissertation. Back in the early to late 80's there was a ban on quite a few insecticides and pesticides the reason given; they were suspected of being carcanogenic (cancerous) that is just over 20 years ago and even today that run off or even excess is still entering the system via the earth, water and air we breath. So slowly and systematically we have been poisoned so the children we have given birth to have problems with their health. Thalidamide was a dramatic symptom and still today it is given in third world countries to treat Leperousy.

Ralphe Finnes has just made an updated version of a Shakespeare play but several years ago I saw a film with him staring in it; the book was written by John Le Carrea The Constant Gardner and it was set in Africa and told of goverments only doling out medicines to African people if they agree to take part in some very destructive drug trials.
Could the illnesses that the children carry be a form of social memory that they some how are put in touch with through the Mothers womb. We know that the genetic code of humans carries memories of traumas and illnesses that have been suffered through the families, Huntingtons disease, Heart attacks, diabetes ect, some even cause other problems, TB is known to give the children of the cured sufferers ear problems, some how or other when the genetic code is written for the child it often has some form of mutation which causes health problems when they are born.
My Mother was ADHD, so was I with dyspraxia, mild dyslexia and dyscalculus, my daughter had OCD and is dyscalculus and I know others who have had similar experiences was it put there deliberately to control the population or was it later added by the injections we have been given.
Tv is a marvelous medium but is it; have you noticed how they very rarely have an happy ever after ending, how they are written to suck people in and keep them in a state of unhappiness.
I could go on and on but I would rather end with a happy note, we are heading for this time of the year a heat wave, so folks don't forget your sun lotion and don't get sun stroke ;):cool:

WhiteFeather
13th November 2011, 22:22
Due some relaxing meditations, or lying down whilst listen to some peaceful music and try to relax. This always helps me if i get stressed. Feel Better My Friend. And I'm Sending Some Healing Consciousness Your Way. Along with this beautiful track. Dream Messenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzYCndaT8bs&feature=channel_video_title

astrid
13th November 2011, 22:47
THe winter cure all is vitamin D3.
It will turn things around very fast for you....

Watch this for details.

HH1rB-Ya2UQ

http://projectcamelot.org/brussels_10-11_october_2009.html#Gabriele_Staehler

Maria Stade
13th November 2011, 23:24
Beautiful music White Feather sounds are powerful way to get the energy body in better condition so the energy flows.
Coulors are important to and why not use some aroma in the room.

D- vitamin you can find in different mushrooms so they are important food in the winter and lots of vitamin C too.

Dont be sad abuot lac of abillitys.... some are blind some are uable to love !

All have some skill that is better than others maybe it is the skill to survive that has been developed.

All is learning and we have different ways to do it, and the system dose not support all different ways !

Develop the talens that have been gifted to you because they will be needed some day !

Yes they have created a lots of conditions by the food, water and also vaccinations medications and so on.

But the body is a amazing tool and have the ability to heal .... so learn and do the changes so that you can heal !

I would also recomend MSM check it out on Youtube and learn hove to breath right (deep so the belly moves )

:hug:

Camilo
14th November 2011, 00:19
Totally agree with you, winter sucks. I lived 23 years in Wisconsin, until I couldn't take it any longer.

WhiteFeather
14th November 2011, 00:32
Seasonal Depression, many suffer from this. Proper Diet, Getting Involved in Hobbies, Meditation, Relaxation, Exercising, Music etc. can lessen the severity of this seasonal ailment. *St. Johns Wort is also useful as well, it worked for my son when he was stressing in College and a was a little depressed.

travellor
14th November 2011, 06:02
Thank you all for your beautiful words and help

Carmen
14th November 2011, 06:38
Ah, you are at the wrong end of the world at the moment. It's lovely here in New Zealand, late spring and everything is growing like crazy. I also love the winter, it hibernation time and time to reflect. Plenty of Vitamin D keeps us all healthy.

meeradas
14th November 2011, 08:07
THE winter cure all is vitamin D3.
It will turn things around very fast for you....

I can sign that.
Byebye depresso!
One has to find the right dose though.

jorr lundstrom
14th November 2011, 08:11
Mega dosis D3 will make you realize you are the most happy human on earth.

travellor
16th November 2011, 07:46
thanks for this I have sent for D3