View Full Version : Tonight on Coast to Coast/WWII Secrets

jagman
14th November 2011, 00:11
tonight's show
1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PT
WWII Secrets
Sun 11-13
Host John B. Wells (email) is joined by renegade historian, Douglas Dietrich, who was a Defense Dept. research librarian, responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics such as Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, the reality behind Soviet psychic warfare, and occult phenomena. He'll discuss facts about WWII which were not told to the American public.

Lord Sidious
14th November 2011, 04:04
Aha, one of my fields of interest.
I will have a listen.
Thanks for that jagmanugget.

Lord Sidious
14th November 2011, 06:18
This host tonite sucks.
He was saying that ''inglorious bastards'' was a good film.
It was sick, so that is a very revealing statement.

modwiz
14th November 2011, 06:25
This host tonite sucks.

Sounds like you are calling the host a nuggethole.

Lord Sidious
14th November 2011, 06:26
This host tonite sucks.

Sounds like you are calling the host a nuggethole.

Not yet.
I am not sure he is that good. :p

Calz
14th November 2011, 08:21
This guy

renegade historian, Douglas Dietrich, who was a Defense Dept. research librarian

is talkin' some serious sh*t.

Interested to hear what Rob has to say (if he continued to listen).

Lord Sidious
14th November 2011, 11:49
This guy

renegade historian, Douglas Dietrich, who was a Defense Dept. research librarian

I gave up because I was tired.
I went and got a few hours.

Calz
14th November 2011, 12:00
This guy

I listened to most of it but cannot access his site (from work).

Guy made some fairly outrageous claims most of which he says are verifiable.

For example ... he says *both* Japan and Germany used one nuke in WW2 (both to stem the Russians). All sorts of stuff.

Will look into his site later and possibly look for youtube of the interview if merited.

Lord Sidious
14th November 2011, 12:17
This guy

I listened to most of it but cannot access his site (from work).

Guy made some fairly outrageous claims most of which he says are verifiable.

For example ... he says *both* Japan and Germany used one nuke in WW2 (both to stem the Russians). All sorts of stuff.

Will look into his site later and possibly look for youtube of the interview if merited.

I will have a bo peep around and see if I can download the show.

Calz
15th November 2011, 17:50
It appears not many listened to this (or cared).

Interesting radio interview.

Any merit? No idea ... just starting to dig. Anyone else interested might wish to join in. Some big claims going on here.

WWII Secrets

Host John B. Wells (email) was joined by renegade historian, Douglas Dietrich, for the full 4 hour program. He revealed a variety of information not told to the American public about WWII and subsequent conflicts. As a Defense Dept. research librarian at the Presidio Military Base in San Francisco, he was responsible for incinerating highly classified materials on critical historical topics such as Pearl Harbor, and these documents served as a source for some of the data he shared. "There's no denying that the world is far different than what we've come to understand. Everyone looks on WWII as this good war, this fairy tale war, with a big bang ending," but it really was more like Viet Nam with aspects lingering for years after 1945, he said, noting that a peace treaty wasn't signed with Japan until 1951.

At the end of WWII, the United States had 27 million citizens in uniform-- the entire country was militarized, and the military didn't want their power and control to end-- so they kept it going with wars in Korea and Viet Nam, and the continuation of the draft, he outlined. Interestingly, Dietrich contended that the Japanese had developed nuclear bombs (aided by Jewish scientists they had resettled in Oblast), and after Nagasaki, they used these nuclear weapons to stop the Soviets in what is now the Korean demilitarized zone.

The Germans also had developed a nuclear bomb, and fired an atomic warhead in Estonia, "that stopped the Soviets cold; a mushroom cloud that was a full kilometer in diameter with continuous internalization of combustion led to electronic interference with instruments all the way back in London," he detailed. Commenting on why the American public had never learned of these bombings, he said you're only "told enough of the truth to uphold the lie." Dietrich also spoke about Emperor Hirohito's usage of biological weapons, and submarines. In the first hour, he reported on abuse and Satanism that took place at the Presidio base when he worked there in the 1980s.

Website(s):
douglasdietrich.com

Roswell and the Rising Sun: World War II didn't end the way you think . . .
If the United States hadn't sued for peace on August 15th 1945, a majority of Americans could have died in the same way as many American prisoners of war in Japan: via weapons of mass destruction created by Emperor Hirohito's covert "Empire of the Black Sun."
Douglas Dietrich has exposed the documents which prove that the United States perpetrated the war with an interdicted Flying Tiger air raid on Japan, which led directly to the preemptive Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Douglas discusses how the Pacific Conflict was a Race-War in which the United States objective was nothing less than total extermination of what the U.S. Government had fore-concluded was an inhuman species of enemy "Alien."
Now, in this heavily-illustrated live presentation/or radio interview, Dietrich reveals how Japan ended World War II with an astonishing super-weapon that could deliver mass death to the American homeland, and proves that the government is still lying to us - about how it lost the war it started!
Also to be included, the rise and fall of the fifty-million dollar Hakui City U.F.O. Museum in Japan during the Mid-1990s centered on The Roswell Incident Debris that Douglas Dietrich Returned to the Japanese people – The Prize Fragment was returned to Mr. Dietrich following the enormous impact of this project on Japanese-American Relations.
Satan's Crusaders: Coming of Age in the Devil's Presidio Playground
Douglas Dietrich ran the ovens (incinerator) for a decade at the United States Army's Western Defense Command Center of El Presidio Real de San Francisco, site of the Foundation of the United Nations (just three weeks and three days following the attack on Pearl Harbor).
As a Department of Defense Research Librarian, Mr. Dietrich was responsible for document destruction before he was even of legal age. As assigned liaison to the U.S. Sixth Army's officially-recognized Satanic Chaplain, Douglas personally witnessed multiple diabolic rituals; ultimately intervening decisively himself in the largest child sexual-abuse scandal in modern history.
America's Abortive Ambush At Pearl Harbor: The Gold Standard of Federal Reserve Conspiracies
The exposé which forced Douglas Dietrich into the arena of public awareness – Mr. Dietrich cited the documents which proved irrefutably that the United States instigated World War II in the Pacific before an audience of millions on George Noory's Coast to Coast AM.
Mr. Dietrich lays bare both the monumental hubris and folly of unmitigated American aggression and genocide in Pacific Asia: a series of monumental crimes against humanity that led to the first U.S.. invasion of Korea (directly following its own American Civil War) and the American installment of a Caucasian dictator over the Korean peninsula: Durham White Stevens. As well as the mass-murder of well over three million Filipino Muslims in aftermath of the Spanish-American war; spiraling into the corporate-lobbied American military overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy and the forced abdication and imprisonment of Hawaiian's Queen Lili'u'okalani -- only to culminate in an interdicted "flying tigers" air-strike on Japan that forced declaration of war on the United States by a united front of nations across the world.
The Reality Of The Red Undead: The Untold True Story of the Supernatural Soviets
Documents that Douglas Dietrich incinerated under orders revealed the historical reality of Vouhodouoxn Zombis as a weapon of mass-destruction – a WMD originally deployed by the greatest African American military leader in history to defeat the three most powerful European empires in the world of his time; only to be occulted from modern memory via conspiracy of ignorance and usurped by the soviets (through their Caribbean satellite).
This WMD was later to be unleashed against the communist Chinese during the largest nuclear war which you've never heard of (the Sino-Soviet Conflict). Other documents betrayed the reality of Prion (Proteinaceous Infectious Ion) Zombies collaterally generated by monstrously irresponsible United States nuclear testing on America's own.
Finally, Soviet archival materials destined for destruction exposed the fact of Vampires in our midst from the dawn of time; a subspecies of genus: homo sapiens that the Soviet Empire subjected into service within both the military and espionage arms of its totalitarian state.
The Third Reich Never Died: Nazi Victory in The Battle For Orbit and Ünterland
Douglas Dietrich details the factors behind the half-century leap in Nazi science that led to the supremely classified battle for orbit and expedited the German conquest of Antarctica – initially to establish Neu-Schwabenlandt: the Third Reich's "Area-51" (without the tourists).
It eventually became the site of the last great battles of the Atlantic War (operation[s]: Highjump and Argus); both struggles for NEO (near-earth orbit[s]) and the Ice-Reich. Both operations ultimately climaxing in the largest saturation-deployment of nuclear weapons in history.
Mr. Dietrich explains the futility of nuclear warfare against the Third Reich-in-exile once the Nazi régime had reestablished itself in Ünterland because of its immense cavern-systems that extend throughout the crust of our world's mantle – not a hollow earth, but an inner-earth – now ruled by the thousand-year Reich.
Highlights of Other Douglas Dietrich Presentations
Secrets of the Presidio Archives: Out of the Incinerator
The Presidio Pivot Point: Why Here Instead of Washington, D.C.
Civil War I: Occupied Celtic America in global/genocidal context
Korea War I: America's Railroad to Ruin
Plague War II: The U.S. Bioinvasion of Europe in The Great War of 1914—1918
The Gunboat Mafia: Anglo Narco-Mercantilism and America's Endless Opium Wars
The Greater Pacific Race War: America's Final Solution to the Japanese-Judaic Co-Prosperity challenge
Pearl Harbor: the Gold Standard of Federal Reserve conspiracies
Tesla's Treason: Trailing the U.S. American Pattern of Patriot Persecution
Japanese National-Spiritualism: mobilizing the Aryanasian children of Mu in a Multi-Ethnic Imperium
The World after Roswell: U.S. American Topological Space Collapse on the U.F.O.logical High Front
Nat-Ƶism as Global Ideology: the Second European Hundred Years' War of a Postmodern World Religion
Hitler's Shadow Axis: National Bol'ƶhevism, Pan-Turkic Apartheid-Ƶionism, Black Mohammedism and Bosnian White-Kemalism as Fascist Movements on the New Front
Ægypt's New Afrika Korps: Nasser's Covert Space Race and the Fall of the Allied United Front
Vatican Holocaust: The Croatian Crusade and America's Primary M.I.A. Betrayal
Soviet Subspecies: Cryptids, Hybrids, Psychics, Vampires, Zombies, and the Tunguska Mutation Event
Occult Empire: American Dæmonolatry and the U.S. Criminal State
Atomic Scientology: L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetic Armada
Satanic(?) Child Abuse: U.S. Military Psychotherapy Cults
The Terminal Age: Cold War I = World War III
Gulf War II: The Last Battle of the Third World War
Hilary-Bhutto Bloodgate: The Origins of America's Last Viêt-Nam
Designated Patsy: JFK/RFK/B.J. Clinton?
Peak Oil Geopolitics in the Asia-Pacific Millennium

Planet Asia: the Easternization of Earth after Oil
Unconditional Surrender: World War II = America's Loss of Sovereignty
Rev. Moon's High Disciple: Bush I and the Rise of C.I.A.-Sponsored Mind-control Cults
The North Korea-HAARP Connection: High-technology Genocide and The Next Pacific War
Bin Ladin's Prize Partner: Bush II and the 9/11 Surrender Campaign
Post-Petroleum Deindustrialization: The New Dark Age of Millennial Religious War
Demographic Apocalypse in Spanish-only Red America

American Intifadas: The Radical Realities of Devolutionary Warfare
Strange Insurgencies: The Post-Viêt-Nam Invasion of Unknown Races
The Gulag Archipelago, U.S.A.: Postindustrial America as a Thirdworld Prison/Rape Culture
The Last Evil Empire: The Thirdworld U.S./Pan-Islamic Co-Fundamentalist Crescent
Immigration Armageddon: Civil War II = World War IV's American Front
The Colored Crusade of New Christendom: The Southworld Liberation of Caliphate Europa
The Medical-Industrial Complex Against Debtor-State Man

We Are Generation Zero: The Age-Wave Tsunami and Gerocide in The Devolutionary War
Homefront Inferno: Veteran's Self-Determination in Post-Modern Devolutionary context
North American CosmogeNation: A New Race Shall Walk the Earth
A Divided Devolutionary Front: The Death of the Medical-Indenturement State
Future Shockwaves: Surviving the Chromatic Plagues of World War Zero
The Third Industrial Revolution: Star War I = Multiple Manifest Genetic Destinies

http://www.douglasdietrich.com/topics.html

Calz
15th November 2011, 18:13
Not to promote the guy but here is some basics about a couple of his books:

(very fluent and interesting speaker ... perhaps will follow up with the interview and other info)

ROSWELL AND THE RISING SUN: World
War II Didn't End the Way You Think... SATAN'S CRUSADERS: Coming of Age
in the Devil's Presidio Playground
If the United States hadn't sued for peace on August 15, 1945, a majority of Americans could have died in the same way as many American prisoners of war in Japan: via weapons of mass destruction (WMD's) created by Emperor Hirohito's covert "Empire of the Black Sun."
Douglas Dietrich has exposed the documents which prove that the United States perpetrated the war with an interdicted Flying Tiger air raid on Japan, which led directly to the preemptive Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Now, in this heavily-illustrated presentation, Dietrich reveals how Japan ended World War II with an astonishing super-weapon that could deliver mass death to the American homeland, and proves that the government is still lying to us - about how it lost the war it started!
Douglas Dietrich is an internationally recognized renegade Department of Defense Military Librarian who specialized in document destruction.
He has presented at conferences such Conspiracy CON 2011 and UFO X-Fest 2011, as well as on radio shows such as "Coast to Coast AM" with George Noory.

SATAN'S CRUSADERS: Coming of Age
in the Devil's Presidio Playground

Douglas Dietrich candidly discusses his career running the incinerator's of the Department of Defense Library at the San Francisco's Presidio Military Base – site of the foundation of the United Nations. The base was established on desecrated Tribal Burial Grounds and the home of controversial experimentation on both man and beast within Presidio's Letterman Army Medical Center until Base-closure in 1994.
Douglas' career as a Military Reference Technician responsible for document destruction forced him to confront the reality of occult warfare within the U.S. military. Such occult practices inspired paranormal operations and ESP-ionage.
Magikal strategy provoked initiatives such as utilizing Tesla-derived "Montauk" technology (i.e., HAARP) to contain and control Daevils summoned in the wake of American genocide during World War II and thereafter.
In his capacity as Liaison under the officially recognized Satanic Chaplain of the U.S. Army – Colonel Michael Aquino (founder of the Army's "First Earth Battalion" of Warlocks) – Douglas personally contended with the ramifications of daemonic rituals - some gone awry.
Douglas' intervention proved decisive in the ongoing struggle for diabolic dominance - all too briefly brought to light by the monumental Presidio Child Abuse Scandal of the 1980s. This atrocity exposed the pervasive exploitation of children by elements of the U.S. Armed Services domestically and abroad.
Now, Douglas Dietrich confirms our worst fears viś-à-viś the subversion of American Armed Forces by Dark Forces agendas.

http://www.douglasdietrich.com/index.html