PDA

View Full Version : Who to believe?

aranuk
15th November 2011, 03:13
All the whistleblowers interviewed by Kerry and Bill and all the other ones interviewed on Coast to Coast, Alex Jones, Lilou, etc are quite believable are they not?

They individually tell a real good story don't they? I will say they do. However, collectively they don't seem to paint a believable picture, do they? Sometimes they tell different stories. Are they all telling the truth? I think not. But who is telling lies? It's very difficult to tell. Some people are good at it, like politicians, and sales persons.

Some other people are great story tellers like Bob Dean who I think elaborate the truth to make the true story even better. God bless his soul, I rather like him. Bob Dean talks about jump rooms to Mars, Henry Deacon, Andrew Baciago, Bret Stillings, Laura Eisenhouer and a few others if I remember. Does that mean jump rooms to Mars are true? Can they all be kidding us on? Yes, maybe and maybe not. I'll stick my neck out and say yes.
Then again if we are hoping to hear something and we hear it, it seems right, unfortunately. Some others like Miriam Delicado, sorry she seems to be making the whole lot up. To me, she learned some things about the Hopi indians and is giving her mind a treat. As for Dr Georgi Stankov I am wonder what he stank of. It wasn't the truth as far as I am concerned.

What say all of you?

Stan

The Arthen
15th November 2011, 03:31
All the whistleblowers interviewed by Kerry and Bill and all the other ones interviewed on Coast to Coast, Alex Jones, Lilou, etc are quite believable are they not?

They individually tell a real good story don't they? I will say they do. However, collectively they don't seem to paint a believable picture, do they? Sometimes they tell different stories. Are they all telling the truth? I think not. But who is telling lies? It's very difficult to tell. Some people are good at it, like politicians, and sales persons.

Some other people are great story tellers like Bob Dean who I think elaborate the truth to make the true story even better. God bless his soul, I rather like him. Bob Dean talks about jump rooms to Mars, Henry Deacon, Andrew Baciago, Bret Stillings, Laura Eisenhouer and a few others if I remember. Does that mean jump rooms to Mars are true? Can they all be kidding us on? Yes, maybe and maybe not. I'll stick my neck out and say yes.
Then again if we are hoping to hear something and we hear it, it seems right, unfortunately. Some others like Miriam Delicado, sorry she seems to be making the whole lot up. To me, she learned some things about the Hopi indians and is giving her mind a treat. As for Dr Georgi Stankov I am wonder what he stank of. It wasn't the truth as far as I am concerned.

What say all of you?

Stan

I'd say it's a combination of them and yourself.

Let's say you pride yourself on being a genuine compassionate person.

Now compassion obviously has also been used falsely to promote and market detrimental ideas in society as well.

So how?

Simply be more acute in who's more being full of sh*t than the other. Lol

And of course when all else fails, somebody else (at least in present moments now) will come along, grab you by the lapels and shake the beejezuz out of you.

All of this happened to me, and I also realized that it also takes frustration besides tranquility to make changes. I really thank those who "disciplined" my character and really enhanced my "bull****-sniffing" awareness, no matter HOW "SWEET" that bull**** might sound...

I wouldn't be able to stand in a room with Alex Jones for more than an hour, but because through repeated observation, I know he is a very kind and honorable person at heart, no matter how "schizophrenic" he sounds. That alone makes me able to stand talking to him for more than a day!

just one of those "examples" of discernment...

Jonathon
15th November 2011, 03:52

What say all of you?

Stan

I can appreciate your thoughts aranuk - I think all of our minds have traveled that particular path. If we're talking strictly Left-Brained terms here, the answer is 'no' you will not get any concrete proof. If we're talking Right-brained, the answer is "believability and proof are all relative". Experience is relative to the experiencer - even if they tell you their version with 100% certainty and clarity, you are getting a mere fraction of the story distorted by their own set of filters then passed on to your own set of distinct filters.

The way I resolved it for myself was to deny that there was any such thing as truth outside of my own set of experiences (and perhaps there isn't). Everything else is simply a symbol or signpost of some kind, designed to compel or repel me to/from a particular path of reasoning or investigation. It's the path of resonance, reasoning, investigation, filtering and tuning (not necessarily in that order) that will eventually land you somewhere in the neighborhood of personal truth.

lightning23
15th November 2011, 03:56
:closed::closed:

Warlock
15th November 2011, 04:25
Interesting topic.

I just sent an email to a friend (who I hope joins us) concerning this very subject.

Who can you believe and how much can you believe?

Warlock

truth4me
15th November 2011, 05:25
Believe those that are not trying to sell you anything!and we have a winner!.....seriously it's hard to say who's telling the truth and some could be unknowingly disinfo agents. IMHO Clifford Stone is the one out of all the ones who's testimony resonates with me for it speaks of spiritual beings in which I firmly believe we all are. The Project Camelot interview with Clifford Stone from 2006 in the PC library is well worth a re-watch.

I also think Bob Dean is legit. I mean he's 80 something plus and why would he lie knowing?

Warlock
15th November 2011, 08:00
Believe those that are not trying to sell you anything!

How about "Believe those who don't have anything to buy".

Warlock

Star1111
15th November 2011, 09:29
Believe nothing of what you read/hear and only half of what you see.........................
Use your intuition and believe what it tells you.

PurpleLama
15th November 2011, 12:55
@OP

It's all true, and oh so much more, that you *really* wouldn't believe. This universe is a *much* stranger place than we've been conditioned to think.

I haven't a shred of proof to support this statement. I am simply stating what is valid and true for me. With so many having come forward with wild, outlandish claims, one must step back and look at the whole, and realize that if *one* such claim is true, then all bets are off and nothing is as we have been led to believe.

Eagle
15th November 2011, 13:08
It is not a question of Who but rather it is a question of What you believe. There is a little truth in almost everything, what you have to do is find out what it is and then apply it to your life. The problem that we run into is when people tend to believe in only one source or that there is only one truth and therefore blind themselves to any other possibilities, hence so many different religions. What resonates with you and is for your greater good is in fact what you should believe in., you won’t lead yourself astray (sort of speak)

KosmicKat
15th November 2011, 13:31
Does that mean jump rooms to Mars are true? Can they all be kidding us on? Yes, maybe and maybe not. I'll stick my neck out and say yes.

My point of view is, if you find it within first, and then it is confirmed from without, exactly what are you questioning?

Having said that I'm also very good at finding one two and another two, putting them together and shouting "Eureka! 22!"

Asyloth
15th November 2011, 14:17
Well there might be some people trusted in the alternative community that are trying to disinform people, that's something that could be true and has to be beared in mind.
But that said, I think we shouldn't forget about "misinformation", like when I talk about all this stuff to the people around me, I'm probably wrong about some things sometimes, and yet my purpose isn't to disinform people, my purpose is to awake and inform them.
So when somebody's wrong or telling something we don't agree with, we mustn't directly jump to the conclusion that the person's trying to disinform us, maybe he's just wrong about it, maybe we are.
So before yelling at disinformation, maybe people should consider misinformation first, to me accusing someone of disinformation is a very serious accusation so we should make a strong case about it before daring to say about somebody that he's a disinformation agent.

13th Warrior
15th November 2011, 14:21
Lower your expectations and you will not be disappointed.

cloud9
15th November 2011, 14:48
Well, I read or listen to all stories with interest as they are fascinating and of course some are more "believable" than others but... so far nobody has been able to prove anything, however some facets of this reality are mere personal experience such as the afterlife and the stories people tell after having a NDE.

I tend to believe the NDE are very real and we all will be there to experience the same but other things are... well, I don't know how to put it but when an author or whistle blower says that the elite has technology so advanced we can take ET home and we could live forever or at least a long time, I wonder why the rulers of the world or say Rockefeller, Rothschild and many others still get old and wrinkled, they get sick and die... wouldn't they use the technology on themselves?

About ETs, I believe they exist as it would be incredible we are the only planet with life in the universe but somehow I don't believe much on them working with humans in laboratories creating even more technology for just a few or to hoard it, it doesn't make sense to me.

In general I think many stories are enhanced, other wise they wouldn't be as appealing as they are but hey, a good story is a good story and I wouldn't miss it, it makes life more interesting.

What I do believe without a doubt is that there's a group ruling this world and we are not invited, their actions are so blatant and every day more so that it's becoming hard to deny or pretend they don't exist.

Cidersomerset
15th November 2011, 14:51
I know exactly where you are coming from......5 years ago funnily enough it was quite straight forward for me , I knew about Roswell, Belgian flap,Rendlesham and many of the other cases

and it was as plain as the end of my nose aliens existed, the government was covering it up, because the population as a whole for religious reasons etc could not handle the truth..

Which I thought was rubbish !!!! Since then having aquired a computor finding PC and other sites the whole thing is on its head... Sure its great fun , and I'm on Avalon most days now

but because the subject is so vast if you go from the political angle to the spiritual side. Then you have 1001 good intensioned channelers, reasearchers, seekers of truth added to disinfo agents &

people who get off telling 'whoppers for the hell of it' ..No wonder sometimes even with all the vast knowledge on the subject picked up in the last five years, we don't seem to be that much

further down the rabbit hole !! Obviously we are !! It seems to me we have hit a wall again...Steve

Lord Sidious
15th November 2011, 15:07
Dunno, but if I told you I was a liar, would you believe me? :p

Eagle
15th November 2011, 15:10

Leave it to Lord to state the Obvious

jorr lundstrom
15th November 2011, 15:27
If you place yourself in front of an oak, like the one below, facing the oak.

And someone tells you ( choose anyone) to walk straight ahead, nothing gonna

stop you. Would you do it? If not, why wouldnt you? Cos there sure are a lot of

people who had done it. Why do you have to believe in anyone more than yourself?

Why cant we just listen with an open mind and then use our own discernment to

decide wot to do. Why this need to believe in wot someone else says?

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/oak.jpg

percival tyro
15th November 2011, 15:41
When they jump to mars or the moon, do they jump naked or do they jump with their hat, coat shoes and their mobile phone in their pocket. Perhaps they could take some credible photo's with it .One with Mother Earth in the background would be nice.

Adam Greenland
15th November 2011, 15:50
Pay attention to:

Richard Dolan
Graham Hancock
Richard Hoagland
Jim Marrs
Jordan Maxwell
Pete Peterson
Bob Dean (for the most part)

Steer clear of:

Dan Burisch
Boriska
David Wilcock
Aaron McCollum
Miriam Delicado
Andrew Basiago

percival tyro
15th November 2011, 15:57
I believe that the dog may have run away with the spoon but i'm still working on the tale that the moon is made of cheese and a cow jumped over it.

percival tyro
15th November 2011, 16:18
Hi L sid. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

geoff
15th November 2011, 16:19
I came to project Camelot, because i saw a ufo. Something that i had always accepted the possibility of, but had never seen. A gigantic metalic sphere sitting there above Donegal bay in a beautiful clear sky. My nine year old daughter spotted it, in the ten years since then i have waited in vain to repeat the experience, but it was enough for me personally to prove that such things exist. Since then i have seen loads of videos on youtube, my attitude is accept everything as a possibility, but believe nothing that is outside of your own experience. I have seen and experienced lots of things on this planet, auras, energy bodies human and non human, the invisible web that binds all human life, but i have NEVER heard or seen depicted an accurate representation of these things; apart from in the books of Carlos Castaneda. Which is strange considering the amount of material out there, and the fact that a lot of people consider Castaneda to be a fake. I met this guy once hes quite famous, he's written hundreds of books on esoteric matters, how to open the third eye etc, he's quite old now and quite respected. Well he admited to me hat he was a child molester, without shame quite casually; since then i prefere to find the truth for myself; besides most of the whistle blowers are scientists and military personel working for the Government. Not exactly my favourite type of person. By the way Gurdjieff said 'never believe in someone elses experience, believe only in your own, and then never believe in that' ..food for thought.

aranuk
15th November 2011, 16:22

No er yes er no er yes No er yes er no er yes No er yes er no er yes No er yes er no er yes
An honest person would not tell you that he/she was a liar and a liar would not tell you the truth. The statement is not valid.

Stan

truth4me
15th November 2011, 16:27
Well, I read or listen to all stories with interest as they are fascinating and of course some are more "believable" than others but... so far nobody has been able to prove anything, however some facets of this reality are mere personal experience such as the afterlife and the stories people tell after having a NDE.

I tend to believe the NDE are very real and we all will be there to experience the same but other things are... well, I don't know how to put it but when an author or whistle blower says that the elite has technology so advanced we can take ET home and we could live forever or at least a long time, I wonder why the rulers of the world or say Rockefeller, Rothschild and many others still get old and wrinkled, they get sick and die... wouldn't they use the technology on themselves?

About ETs, I believe they exist as it would be incredible we are the only planet with life in the universe but somehow I don't believe much on them working with humans in laboratories creating even more technology for just a few or to hoard it, it doesn't make sense to me.

In general I think many stories are enhanced, other wise they wouldn't be as appealing as they are but hey, a good story is a good story and I wouldn't miss it, it makes life more interesting.

What I do believe without a doubt is that there's a group ruling this world and we are not invited, their actions are so blatant and every day more so that it's becoming hard to deny or pretend they don't exist.you ever thought that the elites use clones plus if they are trying to gain the whole world they have to keep going like everything is normal....in other words you trot out a 35 year old David Rockefeller to replace the 90 year old plus model people might get a little suspicious don't you think?:shocked:

aranuk
15th November 2011, 16:51
Believe those that are not trying to sell you anything!

Hi JRM, there are liars who are only seeking attention and the limelight. That's all they are after. No need to sell us anything.

Stan

aranuk
15th November 2011, 17:01
Believe those that are not trying to sell you anything!and we have a winner!.....seriously it's hard to say who's telling the truth and some could be unknowingly disinfo agents. IMHO Clifford Stone is the one out of all the ones who's testimony resonates with me for it speaks of spiritual beings in which I firmly believe we all are. The Project Camelot interview with Clifford Stone from 2006 in the PC library is well worth a re-watch.

I also think Bob Dean is legit. I mean he's 80 something plus and why would he lie knowing?

I think Bob may or may not have borrowed a trusted friends' experience and worked it in to his own experience as if it were true. It is possible. As he is speaking on so many conferences he may or not feel that instead of becoming boring to the audience telling the same stories over and over again, why not embellish it a wee bit here and there. The audience sure likes him for it. I will take your advice and watch Clifford Stone again.

Stan

aranuk
15th November 2011, 17:16
Well there might be some people trusted in the alternative community that are trying to disinform people, that's something that could be true and has to be beared in mind.
But that said, I think we shouldn't forget about "misinformation", like when I talk about all this stuff to the people around me, I'm probably wrong about some things sometimes, and yet my purpose isn't to disinform people, my purpose is to awake and inform them.
So when somebody's wrong or telling something we don't agree with, we mustn't directly jump to the conclusion that the person's trying to disinform us, maybe he's just wrong about it, maybe we are.
So before yelling at disinformation, maybe people should consider misinformation first, to me accusing someone of disinformation is a very serious accusation so we should make a strong case about it before daring to say about somebody that he's a disinformation agent.

hi Asyloth, I agree. There must surely be both mis-information and dis-information out there. The disinformation is easier to spot. The misinformation is usually got a truth sandwich with truth on both sides and the lie inbetween and very much harder to spot if ever at all.

Stan

Billy
15th November 2011, 17:27
Take in only what resonates within you. have no judgment towards those that do not resonate. thats my take