PDA

View Full Version : Any speculation as to what these may or may not be?

9eagle9
16th November 2011, 20:19
Forwarded to me to post by another member with the following notation:

"16 nov 11, Ah yes the chemtrails are layered this morning on my way into work in northern michigan. But as I decended in elevation this morning on the freeway I saw out of the layers of chemtrails what appeared to be another plane spraying but then disappeared. About 10 minutes later and the sun coming up this is what it looked like. along with a few other similar trails in different areas. I have no idea what these are but it wasn't normal as all the other jets in the sky were leaving contrails that were disappearing at the same time this was going on."

Any ideas.

9eagle9
16th November 2011, 20:20
and .....these as well, taken in Northern Michigan this morning .....

Lord Sidious
16th November 2011, 20:22
Strange, looks like the trail of a surface to air missile, but too thick and it just ends.
No idea what that is.

jimbojp
16th November 2011, 20:27
Disapearing planes eh?
I've seen the same thing myself,
I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Eagle
16th November 2011, 20:34
Disapearing planes eh?

No you seen it on 911, they all disappeared, "into buildings" this looks more like a chemical reaction of some type

RMorgan
16th November 2011, 20:39
Clouds can be very weird sometimes...It might just be one of those strange clouds. Or it could be a chemtrail, or a cloaked UFO...Who knows...

The only way to know was to get inside an airplane and go up there to check it out! ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

jimbojp
16th November 2011, 20:57
Disapearing planes eh?

No you seen it on 911, they all disappeared, "into buildings" this looks more like a chemical reaction of some type

Well I couldn't say what was forming the trails I saw,
but they were the same as shown in the above photos.
Not disappearing into buildings, lol.
Maybye some sort of chemical reaction, dunno.
Certainly to my mind, strange...
Thanks.

Carmody
17th November 2011, 01:15
If I had the money, I'd of bought one of those surplus Mig fighters from the USSR. A solidly airworthy mig 21 is about $200k, all told, fully flight worthy and ready to go.

I'd keep it serviced and 'properly stocked'.

And leave it in it's own hanger, as close to 'ready' as is possible, for such a plane as a chemtrail sprayer, to be seen in the local skies.

Waiting.....

Truth be told, for 'photographic' use, many modern aircraft would do the job. I'm not interested in photographs, I'm interested in airframes. Any condition is fine.

truth be told, the barium and aluminosilicates come from somewhere ...and they are using enough of it that it can be traced.

There are really only two different places they can come from.

By the time you find the offices of the shell corporation purchasing the necessary quantities, they'd probably be all over you.

they can be tracked by the import/export transportation records into New Orleans, is my first guess.

The other guess...would be south America, regarding the sourcing of the alimunosilicates.

Warlock
17th November 2011, 06:51
I have no idea what those are, but at least the pictures are good.

They have been spraying in my part of town.

Sunday and Monday night they were just thundering all night. This was right after a weekend storm.

The following days were very hazy and they would so a "run" every once in a while during the day.

The result: I've been feeling sick all week, so far.

Warlock

DNA
2nd December 2011, 12:38
I witnessed the exact same thing in 94 or 95. It was early morning just after the sun had risen. What I saw was an exagerated instance of what you are posting.
I really thought a plane had experienced trouble after take off and come apart in the sky. I agree with Sid for the most part, it looks like missle rocket fuel.

Later that day, back in 94-95, it was reported on the news that there had been a missle test, and the missle malfunctioned and exploded in the sky, it was said to have been from white sands missle base.