PDA

View Full Version : Petition to the Galactic Federation: Disclose, Stop Oil Spill, Release Free-Energy

NeoEmc2
30th June 2010, 16:59
Dear friends,

I am an regular forum reader, however I seldom post. I am also an avid reader of Mike Quinsey's channelings. If you are familiar with him you know he usually writes a new channeled message every two to three days. His latest message is a petition just like the tittle of this post says.

I know some people here think the Galactic Federation and their messages are not real and that's ok. If you read their messages you can at least say they are full of hope and positivity. The messages are always spiritual and never negative.

With that said, please take a moment out of your life to participate in this petition to invite the Galactic Federation to help humanity in such a time of need so that we may heal our planet. Even if you don't believe and are just merely curious, visit the site, watch the 5-second video and sign the petition. It will take you less than one minute.

I guess you could say this is like that letter that Viking posted tittled "do you want us to show up?" except that this is not a lengthy letter for people to read and make a decision. This is quick and easy, no need to read eight pages of information just to decide if you want our space family to show up. This takes literally just a few seconds to "cast your vote" as a collective.

I encourage everyone to read the latest message as well.

Now I just want to say that I feel like a lot of you probably feel regarding the oil gush: you want to do something but what? What can a regular person like you and me do about this? Certainly we will not drop everything and start protesting for people to wake up to what is really happening with this whole oil disaster. We're not about to stop everything in our lives to go clean up oil out of the water and/or beaches unless you live in an area that is being affected. So what do we do? What can we do?

Keeping positive regardless of the earth changes around us is one thing we can do (hold your light strong). Raising awareness to the truth is another thing we could do. Another thing we could do is use the power of our minds and the power of the internet to spread a positive message to anyone you know who may think like you so they can vote on this. Spread the message like wildfire. Email it, blog it, post it in other forums and basically just tell people about it!

What's the worse thing that could happen? They don't show. But...what if they do? What if a message like this is spread so far as to cause critical mass therefore making disclosure happen because humanity did it collectively, not because we let our governments do it for us.

I guess this is my way of trying to do something. I am trying to spread a positive message and hoping that those who read it do the same.

http://gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com/

PS: ever watch the movie "2010: the year we make contact"? Imagine if we did just that, just imagine. Set your focus and intent on making that happen when you sign the petition and watch the short video clip. Do it for the planet.

Thanks for reading :)

Kra
30th June 2010, 18:02
Petition to Galactic Federation ? That's pathetic.

Swanny
30th June 2010, 19:01
GFL are going to fix it hahahahaha :crazy:
Mad mike is still trying to get your money

Gita
30th June 2010, 19:42
Empress Gita of Galactic Federation of Lighs - oops I mean Light (:heh:) think it's the most excellent idea anyone in the whole wide world could come up with!! Where do I sign? :pound::laugh::pound::pound::laugh:

Don't listen to Admiral Swanny - he's defected from the Federation and holds a grudge. :heh:

Jan Rodrigo
30th June 2010, 19:44
oh my i agree with that this has to be funnys tread ever , come on people wake up !

Niobe
30th June 2010, 20:42
Hi NeoEmc2- Your post seems sincere and well thought out- thank you for that. I can see you are trying to find solutions to what we are now facing as a planet, and staying positive at the same time- a hard thing to do. Best wishes to you. ~Niobe

Bill Ryan
30th June 2010, 21:03
Hi, NeoEmc2!

I wanted to welcome you to the forum, and thank you for your post. You had a rough ride! I agree with Niobe that your intentions were good, and you put a lot of thought into your message. I appreciated that.

My personal opinion is that most channeling is highly suspect (and some of it is set up as a high-tech experiment... the intel psy-op guys play the New Age community like pianos) - and that Mike Quinsey's material does not ring true to me, I'm afraid.

That's not just an idle opinion: Almost all of the subject matter echoes what is circulating on the internet at the time. I'd be more impressed if some of the sources gave information not known at the time which subsequently turned out to be spot-on. Then I'd start to pay attention.

The fact that much channeled material is all about American alternative politics (Obama, the dollar, civil liberties, etc etc) is a big red flag. Why don't the sources concern themselves with events in Russia, or Zimbabwe, or Thailand, or Tibet?

But before this turns into my own rant, I'd like to silence myself and welcome you again. Don't take this personally, and it's a nice community here. Some of the impatience you have witnessed (which I also experience myself) is people just starting to feel like John Lennon did when he wrote GIMME SOME TRUTH.

http://projectavalon.net/John_Lennon_Give_Me_Some_Truth.mp3

:)

If anyone CAN communicate with any of the ETs, then there's definitely no harm in doing so. Some of them may be smarter and more compassionate than we are... and I would suggest are likely to be making their own decisions about whether or not to step in and offer a hand.

All best wishes, Bill

tone3jaguar
30th June 2010, 21:34
These higher dimensional beings, call them what ever you want to, will never help us bypass our collective karmic debts. The reason is because we are here is to learn from happenings this world. Most of the learning happens as a result of adversity. We chose to come here to learn very quickly because this planet offers many means of doing so through adversity. If they came in and solved our problems for us then we would not learn what we came here to learn. The oil spill is just one of many things that have happened globally that look like they are creating mass quantities of victims. However, these happenings are actually the cumulative karmic lessons that the collective consciousness of society is unknowingly manifesting.

shiva777
30th June 2010, 22:13
the galactic federation are a bunch of FALLEN ET groups that are trying to pacify and lull humans in to a flase sense of security,they realised that you can attract more flies with honey than you can with vinegar so they give such patronising and sickly-sweet messages and suggestions...people really need to be more sure of what they are calling on when they put out such ideas as "calling on the GF"...there is so much BS out there about ET's and Ascended masters that paint these beings as "saviours" or "superiors" when in fact most of these beings that the new-agers communicate with are the very ones who are malevolently manipulating things...wake up...if you haven't delved deeply into IDENTIFYING the beings you call upon better to just call on your OWN Higher aspects ,your Soul Matrix,your Avatar Self,your GodSelf...you exist in ALL of the Higher dimensions as well,so why not deal primarily on attuning to your Higher aspects,instead of following the new-age religion with it's cast of "archangels,ascended masters and ET beings" and their vague channeled messages...again TIME TO WAKE UP,the TESTS are coming now and the false prophets and their followers are going to have to face the karmic consequences,watch as the new-age channeling scene implodes on itself and stay CENTERED in your OWN DIVINITY,integrate your multidimensional identity into your body...

Steven
30th June 2010, 23:50
...Do it for the planet...

Hello NeoEmc2. First, like some other posters who had the respect to recognize your good intention or your light, I will too, so Namaste.

Here is an excerpt form the petition I want to look with you:

Quotes: 'The Galactic Federation which is, a community of many star nations that protect our Milky Way Galaxy, has offered many times their help to different governments, but they have refused it. The Galactic Federation are more than ready to help us directly to remove the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, to master the worldwide economic crisis and the environmental damage and to develop alternative technologies that bring benefits to all human beings.

“A mandated authority” from us, the earth population will be needed and required to intervene in respect to the free will.

In that sense the Galactic Federation expects a cosmical mass Petition, which would ensure that they can come to us in peace. They are awaiting this moment for a long time, this moment, that they call the “Magic Moment” in which a mass of people would welcome them. Every single person that reads this petition has now the chance to show responsibility and as well the opportunity to create a positive change for the whole world." End of the quotes.

"that protect our Milky Way Galaxy" I would like to know from whom or what? Even if I have a little idea about it, it would be the least to be more precise here supposing the audience includes a large number of people who have no idea about it all. This also imply a military power of some kind, I presume...

"to develop alternative technologies" First, there is a danger to bring free energy a bit too quickly into a humanity so geared toward oppression and domination. What if the alternative technologies turns out to be transformed into weapons by religious fanatics? It did happened several times in our past history. Are we ready for this as a race? Knowing that we still show a victim consciousness. But I see it changing quickly, the tide might turn in a near future, but certainly not yet. Second, what is the other part of the bargain? Because there might be one. Remember the first European who came in Americas with mirrors. Who are the land owners today?

“A mandated authority” from us, the earth population will be needed and required to intervene in respect to the free will." This is what really freaks me out in all the text. They ask for a mandated authority from us to intervene. That is THE alarm bell. Of course if we sign this petition in mass we are given them authority, it is written and the text becomes a deal. What isn't clear, is the "intervention"... I got an idea about it also, but most of the people doesn't. Have you red "Allies of Humanity" book two?

"cosmical mass Petition" Why cosmical? Why isn't it written a human mass petition? Because if it is cosmical, than it supposed the petition has to be, well cosmical, not Terran. Very confusing.

"They are awaiting this moment for a long time, this moment, that they call the “Magic Moment” in which a mass of people would welcome them." This moment will come, but only when humanity will be "in charge", responsible and awakened. Not before. If the GFL is real and genuine, they should know this. Rushing this up might be that the GFL wants to receive our consent before we wake up and become united as a race. What if all the tribulations are exactly there to wake us up. Sometimes, well not sometimes, but often, the human being needs to burn himself "to know" that fire is hot... This would also explain why the GFL is rushing it up...

"to show responsibility and as well the opportunity to create a positive change for the whole world." This little sentence is a trap. So if we do it, we show responsibility and get the opportunity to create positive change. But if we don't... I do not agree. If we show responsibility, we will, with the "assistance" of Creation, live through all challenges ahead and will be shaken in doing that so. This will wake us up massively and will be the opportunity to create a better world. I skipped a lot of ideas here, but in resume, it is about it.

I am not attacking you or trying to make fun out of it all. Never will. I respect you and respect your action. Go with your heart and keep on your road with the petition, your intention will certainly do good. I bless your presence here and hope you will not get offended by my point of view, it is not my intention to offend, but rather to share my opinion like a mature human.

Namaste, Steven

TOTHE
1st July 2010, 00:35
I agree shiva777 in what you said in your post. We have been conditioned so long in relying on others that it becomes a feel good self gratifying exercise in futility. What do you expect from slaves anyway? Praying to a wall might be better because the wall listens and the quantum vibrations last about 30 days if you do it right.
This has a slim and none chance of working: I petitioned yesterday on a forum post, Ninmah, the daughter of Anu. I figure it is better to work with the ET's in our material dimension. The interdimensionls cannot materialize down to here effectively for long intervals and they can only do it by bending time ...like finding and landing on the correct time string. Ninmah is our best hope, she negotiated settlements in two Anunnaki wars...she is like Mother Theresa, Winston Churchill and Albert Schweitzer rolled into one.
Her story and history is written clay tablets gathering dust in the basements of the world's museums.
The post:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1859-Mother-of-all-Gushers-(Discussion-Only-Thread)/page88

viking
1st July 2010, 12:26
Hey Neo ... ignore the clowns here...inevitable I'm afraid...but don't worry I wonder who will have the last laugh?? Remember "who laughs last, laughs best" ! Just keep on trucking>>>>...

I agree with you we have nothing to lose...if you dont ask, you don't get!!! And blessings to you to have the courage to at least try to do something positive... hey you never know, 'critical mass' and all!!!

Steven's post is good ... 'as long as this will be for the best of mankind'

They are certainly up there...but as to what we call them (GFL/Ashtar/The Federation)...we don't know yet!!!

viking

Tuza
1st July 2010, 12:39
Hey Neo ... ignore the clowns here...inevitable I'm afraid...but don't worry I wonder who will have the last laugh?? Remember "who laughs last, laughs best" ! Just keep on trucking>>>>...

I agree with you we have nothing to lose...if you dont ask, you don't get!!! And blessings to you to have the courage to at least try to do something positive... hey you never know, 'critical mass' and all!!!

Steven's post is good ... 'as long as this will be for the best of mankind'

They are certainly up there...but as to what we call them (GFL/Ashtar/The Federation)...we don't know yet!!!

viking

Their up there, around us, down there but I truly believe the benovolent ones really do have to have divine permission to actually intercede with help. If they get the go ahead to do anything then they will, but their there. I am asking for them to help but then again as I said they have to get permission from someone a lot higher than anyone here or out there.

Kra
1st July 2010, 12:39

Wow. Ok then, let's send letters to ET's or maybe they have internet there and we can send them emails... what a great idea... humanity will thank me later.
I know it was a mistake to post in this thread and say "that's pathetic" (and it really is). Who am i to say "things don't work that way" ? but hey that's your level of understanding and this is what you want to believe, Neo and Viking my dear GF fans.

Tuza
1st July 2010, 12:47
There is more on heaven and earth Horatio. Can you lot prove their not listening or know what's going on, nooooooooo! Maybe give Jordan Maxwell's videos another listen. Will wave to you from one of my ships one day. Love ya Viking et al, dont worry about the peanut gallery, they get into their little bloody cliques and show no individuality at all. :p:rolleyes:

Kra
1st July 2010, 12:59
There is more on heaven and earth Horatio. Can you lot prove their not listening or know what's going on, nooooooooo! Maybe give Jordan Maxwell's videos another listen. Will wave to you from one of my ships one day. Love ya Viking et al, dont worry about the peanut gallery, they get into their little bloody cliques and show no individuality at all. :p:rolleyes:

I see no point in interacting with you.

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
1st July 2010, 13:53
lol @ this thread.. oh wait i think there is a fax number on one of the sumerian tablets in the british museum.. they had fax machines in sumeria the annunaki were jsut waiting for our technology to catch up so we could converse with them.. gimme a break..

illuminate
1st July 2010, 14:35
These higher dimensional beings, call them what ever you want to, will never help us bypass our collective karmic debts. The reason is because we are here is to learn from happenings this world. Most of the learning happens as a result of adversity. We chose to come here to learn very quickly because this planet offers many means of doing so through adversity. If they came in and solved our problems for us then we would not learn what we came here to learn. The oil spill is just one of many things that have happened globally that look like they are creating mass quantities of victims. However, these happenings are actually the cumulative karmic lessons that the collective consciousness of society is unknowingly manifesting.

Nice post Tone!
I agree 100%

One physical life is just a continuation of where one left off in the last physical life.
What you see in the mirror is your karma.
Everybody is born into the exact physical body and life circumstances that suit their individual karma perfectly.
There are no accidents, co-incidences, random events, luck, or chaos in the universe... and no victims.
Absolutely every tiny little detail that's happening is karma whether it's individually or collectively in a group of people.
It's all karma, all the time, and there are never exceptions.

What we think and believe in our minds determines all of our actions, and so, the state of the world,
and its problems, are a perfect reflection of the thought processes of the people that inhabit it.
The world's problems cannot be solved by trying to fix the outcomes and EFFECTS of our thought processes.
It's the THOUGHT PROCESSES that must be changed.
In other words, every individual has to change oneself in order to change the world.
Rather than thinking that others need to change themselves to suit your opinions, you must change yourself, and those opinions.

Peace of mind creates peace in the world,
and it all starts with YOU!

:love:

viking
1st July 2010, 16:47
Great video with Bob Dean....'we are about to meet our extended family'.....'bring about an expansion of conciousness'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZvE8DUcF6A

Slightly off topic but relevent!!!

viking

Majorion
1st July 2010, 19:51
but as to what we call them (GFL/Ashtar/The Federation)...we don't know yet!!!
Which is precisely why you should question the origins of these messages.

Cheers,

pilotsimone
1st July 2010, 20:30
Why are people so compelled to be a**es on this forum?

NeoEmc2
1st July 2010, 20:44
Which is precisely why you should question the origins of these messages.

Cheers,

The message or any other channeled message for that matter comes from just a regular person - like anyone here - that has found a way to look within and channel the information from a higher part of themselves- their higher self - something we all have.

Anyone can learn to channel. We all have this trait/skill in us. We just have been conditioned not to use it for who knows how long. Whenever one reads any channeled message it's a good idea to use discernment. Don't take it word for word, obviously. Take with you what resonates with your being and let go of the rest that does not serve you.

§=[Post Update]=§

Why are people so compelled to be a**es on this forum?

I think they are just angry in general and feel compelled to express their disapproval just because.

Humble Janitor
1st July 2010, 20:48
I don't buy into this GFL stuff. Does that make me an ass?

I think it's a prank that is designed to rob people of their positive energy/hopes for something better.

To hell with the GFL. If these folks want to make themselves known, show up.

pilotsimone
1st July 2010, 21:10
I don't buy into this GFL stuff. Does that make me an ass?

You don't see a problem with the first four ridiculing responses? Do you find this a kind (or fair?) way to treat someone who posted respectfully (like the OP)? Especially when it's his first post. If someone was continually hashing out the same thing, I would understand the snark. I think if people dish it out in the OP, then it's seem reasonable to respond using the same tone.

This person wasn't being rude, cocky, condescending, etc. in any way. Ridiculing him was cruel. I say this as a high-level empath. Just be fair.

Majorion
1st July 2010, 22:18
The message or any other channeled message for that matter comes from just a regular person ...
You seem like a reasonable person Neo, but with all due respect this same issue has been brought up over and over again and some people still insist these are messages from ET. Don't you feel that is not only misleading but potentially dangerous?

May I ask what compelled you to post about this petition? are you aware of the many false predictions and money making schemes associated with channeling?

Gita
1st July 2010, 22:42
Some people need to get a sense of humour and get their ignorant heads out of their backsides and stop their potty mouthing others. Look in the mirror next time anyone finds the NEED to gob off. Insult your own ‘intelligence’ posting nonsense but don’t gob off when others won’t allow their intelligence to be insulted. There are some of us here that have researched that stuff for over 10 years and we try to wake up the newbies to own ignorance – and so what if we use humour to do it cos if you’d reached the stage we are at then you would laugh too. Stop playing victims all your life and look outside of yourselves to be ‘saved’ – for crying out loud get your fingers out and start helping and saving yourselves and humanity as a whole. If you want to petition anyone then petition yourselves. The Empress has spoken so stick that in your pipes and smoke it.:p::becky:

NeoEmc2
1st July 2010, 22:51
You seem like a reasonable person Neo, but with all due respect this same issue has been brought up over and over again and some people still insist these are messages from ET. Don't you feel that is not only misleading but potentially dangerous?

May I ask what compelled you to post about this petition? are you aware of the many false predictions and money making schemes associated with channeling?

To your first question: Like I said before, use discernment. I don't know what people are saying these messages are from "ET". I read the messages because they are uplifting. I use my own intuition to decide for myself whether they are misleading or dangerous. If I thought they were either of those I would not bother with them.

To your second question: I felt compelled because so far from what I have read of what Mike Quinsey has written, it has always been a positive message. I thought to myself "hey maybe the folks at Avalon might actually be into this petition thing" so I gave it a try. It either works or it doesn't. What if it does though?

Yes I'm aware of false flags regarding channeled messages in the past. However, I've never donated money or bought anything regarding channeled messages that I have read on the internet. Have you? Has anyone on this forum for that matter?

To my knowledge Mike Quinsey does not have anything on his blog that suggests for you to donate money or buy anything. It's just information that he shares for free.

The only money I've actually invested in channeled material is The Law of One. I purchased all the books, read them and took from them what works for me. I try to apply the knowledge in life as much as possible in a conscious manner. The books are full of amazing knowledge that I wish everyone in here would read them. The books contain information that resonates with what Mike Quinsey writes. That's why I trust what he puts out because I truly believe it comes from a good place.

Some of the information in the books is also coming to pass, yet these books were written between 1982 and 1984. I highly recommend them.

Steven
1st July 2010, 23:10
...I think they are just angry in general and feel compelled to express their disapproval just because.

You are right here. The aggressiveness and total lack of respect shown by some people here are expression of their own fear and lack of inner peace. Instead of expressing why they disagree, yes it takes time and intellectual effort, they will shortcut the process by insult or being condescending. This attitude is wide spread and much more dangerous to humankind than any channeled message. We have some threads about ego, but not much understanding about "big ego". When the ego takes all the place at the point to avoid a mature explanation to why it disagree, the barrier of respect are broken and conflict occurs. I'm still amazed how much "bullying" is being made here. If you do not agree, take the time to say why in a respectful manner, if not able, than retreat, it is not your head that is in play here.

Namaste, Steven

Gita
1st July 2010, 23:20
Well in my case Steven, there’s no fear or lack of inner peace as I have plenty of inner peace and no fear at all and that’s why I never look outside of myself to be saved cos only people with deep fear do that. Sorry mate but the rest of your post I find quite illogical and as far as bullying goes – well I just don’t see it. It seems people like to throw that word around to avoid a proper discussion and others like to engage in name calling! Well never mind as I’m off to do my research on the gusher threads for you all cos I tell you this, no ET will do it for you. :wink:

Steven
1st July 2010, 23:44
Some people need to get a sense of humour and get their ignorant heads (this is an insult) out of their backsides (another insult) and stop their potty mouthing (condescending) others. Look in the mirror next time (you should too) anyone finds the NEED to gob off. Insult your own ‘intelligence’ posting nonsense (your whole post insult all that is intelligent with nonsense) but don’t gob off when others won’t allow their intelligence to be insulted (oh pardon me empress, the OP insulted your intelligence?). There are some of us here that have researched that stuff for over 10 years (oh boy! how condescending) )and we try to wake up the newbies to own ignorance (insult+condescending)– and so what if we use humor to do it cos if you’d reached the stage we are (wow! your so illuminated) at then you would laugh too (no, you would respect all life). Stop playing victims all your life (you are actually playing the victim by your own behavior, he is not) and look outside of yourselves to be ‘saved’ – for crying out loud get your fingers out (out of where? Are you projecting?) and start helping and saving yourselves and humanity as a whole. If you want to petition anyone then petition yourselves (he made an invitation, not a mandate). The Empress has spoken (narcissism disguised as humor) so stick that in your pipes and smoke it (do the same).:p::becky:

You told me: "Sorry mate but the rest of your post I find quite illogical and as far as bullying goes – well I just don’t see it" I hope you will see my point now. "It seems people like to throw that word around to avoid a proper discussion and others like to engage in name calling!" Is it projection on your own behavior again? "there’s no fear or lack of inner peace as I have plenty of inner peace and no fear at all" Now, show me that you can stay calm and balanced...

Namaste, Steven

Tuza
1st July 2010, 23:46
I see no point in interacting with you.

Oh now Kra, don't be like that, but if you want to though go ahead, considering I brought up three kids who are now 36, 31 and 28 when they were all teenagers I have been there, done that, worn the t-shirt and the sh.t so to speak so anything anyone says here just rolls off me.

Me being only 5 feet 6 inches and the youngest 6 foot 5 inches who could give attitude when he didnt get his own way like you wouldnt believe, I am way over it sweetheart. I've done the hard yards and gone through the battles with husband and kids and teenage grandkids so at 56 I think I can wear it, so it doesnt bother me in the least when a youngin says they dont want to talk to me.

In the scheme of things we are all allowed to stand up for anyone we think is not gettin a fair deal okay and sometimes I get real pissed when I dont think someone is getting a fair deal by at least being nice to them when they post their first post. :rolleyes:

pilotsimone
1st July 2010, 23:49
You are a bully, Gita. You are being cruel and insensitive and seem to be enjoying the pain you cause others.

Gita
2nd July 2010, 00:07
You are a bully, Gita. You are being cruel and insensitive and seem to be enjoying the pain you cause others.

Thanks for that - your kind words and sensitivity are a good lesson to me and others. What an example - bravo!!:blink:

The truth hurts sometimes and such reactions are expected. Talk about drama. :drama:

jack
2nd July 2010, 00:11
Do not look outside of yourself for answers that lie within.

We would not be here if we were not capable of fixing this problem. But the biggest mistake anyone of us can make is to look to outside sources for a solution. We are that solution, and there are those who will lie and cheat in order to get us to think otherwise.

Be the change you wish to see, nobody can do much more then that without breaking the very laws of the universe.

Human potential is very much underestimated, we can move mountains if our belief in ourselves is strong enough.

[It might be worth nothing] - Massive breakdown in communications occur when one or more people feel they have advanced enough in a field of knowledge that it gives them the right to ridicule others. This was seen back when the world was flat, In church where the world was created a few thousand years ago, And two hundred years ago when anyone spoke of flying with the birds.

The simple fact of the matter is, that we are under observation by a huge extraterrestrial presence. So huge in fact, that it almost beggars belief that its not discussed more on forums such as these. There is also documented evidence to support the theory that there are some of these beings who are benevolent, and wish to help humanity but as for reasons such as the "law of karma", "law of freewill" etc, these beings cannot initiate direct contact without our consent. We are here to sort out our own problems, but if there was a mass consensus reached by the majority of earths population, such contact would become an option, but only at a point where we have gotten our poo together. Ridiculing those who have conflicting beliefs is one of the core problems on planet earth and is one of the primary methods used to keep us from expanding our knowledge base and becoming the divine enlightened beings we are at a core level. Doing it on a lesser scale is no less damaging and no less karmically threatening then doing it on the scale we see is being used to dumb us down and keep us herded into a nice tight mental pen.

Some people have strong intuition, which I'm sure the OP has, which has led him to the conclusion that these channeling's can be trusted. His intuition has guided him in the right direction because after a lifetime of study, there is in my own humble opinion, a galactic federation of extraterrestrial beings co-ordinated in an effort to facilitate a consciousness shift on this planet. Whether or not they are communicating through god knows who is irrelevant, what is important if not ridiculous is the collective ignorance regarding this subject and thus the eventual ridicule of anyone who talks about it.

Gita
2nd July 2010, 00:17
You told me: "Sorry mate but the rest of your post I find quite illogical and as far as bullying goes – well I just don’t see it" I hope you will see my point now. "It seems people like to throw that word around to avoid a proper discussion and others like to engage in name calling!" Is it projection on your own behavior again? "there’s no fear or lack of inner peace as I have plenty of inner peace and no fear at all" Now, show me that you can stay calm and balanced...

Namaste, Steven

Such fear and hatred has spurred you into putting so much energy in a post full of fear and ego. You really have no idea what you are talking about but trying to defend something that's pointless and will not actually help anyone. This is exactly what GFL followers do as they all read from the same script - just ask your other hateful buddy on this thread. So much love and kindness in your hearts is overwhelming me. :rolleyes:

Ps Ė Not actually read all your post but a few words that caught my eyes told me it wasnít worth my time and it really wasnít worth your time writing it. Hope it made you feel better though cos thatís what itís all about. :wink:

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 00:20
Well said Jack and very true, but there are good ETs out there (names and labels for them) don't worry about that. If they are allowed intervention they will intercede.

§=[Post Update]=§

Thanks for that - your kind words and sensitivity are a good lesson to me and others. What an example - bravo!!:blink:

The truth hurts sometimes and such reactions are expected. Talk about drama. :drama:

Yes your right Gita, the truth does hurt sometimes for some sensitive people.

Ross
2nd July 2010, 00:34
Hi all,

This forum is about intelligent and respectful communication of information. If this thread continues to cause members 'emotional charge' and reactivness then It will be closed.

Ross

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 00:35
Hi all,

This forum is about intelligent and respectful communication of information. If this thread continues to cause members 'emotional charge' and reactivness then It will be closed.

Ross

Thank you Ross for stepping in, maybe you and the other mods could keep a close eye on other threads for this as well, thanks for that courtesy.

Steven
2nd July 2010, 00:38
Such fear and hatred has spurred you into putting so much energy in a post full of fear and ego. You really have no idea what you are talking about but trying to defend something that's pointless and will not actually help anyone. This is exactly what GFL followers do as they all read from the same script - just ask your other hateful buddy on this thread. So much love and kindness in your hearts is overwhelming me. :rolleyes:

Ps – Not actually read all your post but a few words that caught my eyes told me it wasn’t worth my time and it really wasn’t worth your time writing it. Hope it made you feel better though cos that’s what it’s all about. :wink:

Well, have it your way empress, I'm not impressed.

Steven

3(C)+me
2nd July 2010, 00:39
Everyone on this forum are at different stages of waking up and some are at the early stages and some of you are at the later stages.
It is true that in the end one's own counsel is best but when I first started out I was hungry for information and read everything I could get my hands on. I did figure out after a while who I thought was legit and who wasn't. I do think their are some good channeled material out their but the field has gotten very crowded and their are alot of black ops people doing some very nefarious stuff.
Can we just allow people to be where they are without being so judgemental about it? Is that too much to ask?

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 00:44
Everyone on this forum are at different stages of waking up and some are at the early stages and some of you are at the later stages.
It is true that in the end one's own counsel is best but when I first started out I was hungry for information and read everything I could get my hands on. I did figure out after a while who I thought was legit and who wasn't. I do think their are some good channeled material out their but the field has gotten very crowded and their are alot of black ops people doing some very nefarious stuff.
Can we just allow people to be where they are without being so judgemental about it? Is that too much to ask?

Agree, very fair, I am with you on this.

jack
2nd July 2010, 00:46
Hi all,

Ross

Is that really the best way to handle the situation?

This topic should be discussed inteligently.

If the OP has conflicting beliefs to anyone who posts here then instead of ridiculing him they should share that information which has enlightened them to a different conclusion. Closing the thread is like putting yet another bandaid on a bloody septic wound that has been recurring in this community for far to long now.

Ridicule should be banned on this forum. If someone ridicules, it throws any and all chance of intelligent discussion up into the air and the only ones who come out of the discussion with anything are those who leave with a sense of superiority which fueled them to inflict the ridicule in the first place.

Inteligent discussion, or your all going to hell :fish:

[p.s] - Precisely where my thinking is at cccme. We are supposed to be a community, a family coming together to effect some change on this crazy world. Do we ridicule our brothers and sisters when they go down the wrong path, or do we try and point them in the right direction?

pilotsimone
2nd July 2010, 01:36
I fail to the see the humor when it's always at someone else's expense.

I just want you to be fair when posting, Gita. Nothing more. I'm sure you have a lot of positive qualities to contribute to this board, but I don't feel bad calling attention to your unfair responses. I'll warn you now, it'll probably happen again. I feel very strongly about this.

Samarkis
2nd July 2010, 01:43
Dear NeoEmc2........Welcome to Avalon............

And I am sorry to say that some of our loudest members jumped on yr post instead of welcoming you (you know whom you are)......

After you post 50 posts, there is an upgrade that includes other areas like Spirituality......and I am sure you will fit in better there......there are several crowds here that only measure things by whether they can measure,weigh or bite into it.......: )

I personally believe in discernment for channeling....if it feels right, then so be it....if not then leave it......: )I am sure most people don't agree with all the books in a library, but they would be frowned upon if they started throwing books in the garbage can....hehe

If you have any other issues or troubles, pls contact any of us mods.....: )

Again , welcome to Avalon!

Dear friends,

I am an regular forum reader, however I seldom post. I am also an avid reader of Mike Quinsey's channelings. If you are familiar with him you know he usually writes a new channeled message every two to three days. His latest message is a petition just like the tittle of this post says.

I know some people here think the Galactic Federation and their messages are not real and that's ok. If you read their messages you can at least say they are full of hope and positivity. The messages are always spiritual and never negative.

With that said, please take a moment out of your life to participate in this petition to invite the Galactic Federation to help humanity in such a time of need so that we may heal our planet. Even if you don't believe and are just merely curious, visit the site, watch the 5-second video and sign the petition. It will take you less than one minute.

I guess you could say this is like that letter that Viking posted tittled "do you want us to show up?" except that this is not a lengthy letter for people to read and make a decision. This is quick and easy, no need to read eight pages of information just to decide if you want our space family to show up. This takes literally just a few seconds to "cast your vote" as a collective.

Now I just want to say that I feel like a lot of you probably feel regarding the oil gush: you want to do something but what? What can a regular person like you and me do about this? Certainly we will not drop everything and start protesting for people to wake up to what is really happening with this whole oil disaster. We're not about to stop everything in our lives to go clean up oil out of the water and/or beaches unless you live in an area that is being affected. So what do we do? What can we do?

Keeping positive regardless of the earth changes around us is one thing we can do (hold your light strong). Raising awareness to the truth is another thing we could do. Another thing we could do is use the power of our minds and the power of the internet to spread a positive message to anyone you know who may think like you so they can vote on this. Spread the message like wildfire. Email it, blog it, post it in other forums and basically just tell people about it!

What's the worse thing that could happen? They don't show. But...what if they do? What if a message like this is spread so far as to cause critical mass therefore making disclosure happen because humanity did it collectively, not because we let our governments do it for us.

I guess this is my way of trying to do something. I am trying to spread a positive message and hoping that those who read it do the same.

PS: ever watch the movie "2010: the year we make contact"? Imagine if we did just that, just imagine. Set your focus and intent on making that happen when you sign the petition and watch the short video clip. Do it for the planet.

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 01:45
Dear NeoEmc2........Welcome to Avalon............

And I am sorry to say that some of our loudest members jumped on yr post instead of welcoming you (you know whom you are)......

After you post 50 posts, there is an upgrade that includes other areas like Spirituality......and I am sure you will fit in better there......there are several crowds here that only measure things by whether they can measure,weigh or bite into it.......: )

I personally believe in discernment for channeling....if it feels right, then so be it....if not then leave it......: )I am sure most people don't agree with all the books in a library, but they would be frowned upon if they started throwing books in the garbage can....hehe

If you have any other issues or troubles, pls contact any of us mods.....: )

Again , welcome to Avalon!

Your a breath of fresh air Samarkis, thank you for your input and much love and light to you. xxoo

TraineeHuman
2nd July 2010, 01:54
I'd like to suggest that there is a reason why benevolent ETs can at least sometimes intervene without the need to worry about "the law of karma", once things have gone beyond a certain point. The reason is (to use a metaphor): you don't need to become an alcoholic in order to learn the lesson that too much alcohol just isn't good.

What I mean is, all of us on this Forum will already have "learnt the lesson", or, hopefully, most or much(?) of the "lesson", regarding the oil spill. So when much more of the population becomes aware of it and faces it, there may be no further need, or much less need, for the spill and its effects to continue for any karmic reasons. And at such a time benevolent ETs might well intervene at some level -- but probably under the radar, because most of these lessons involve us taking more responsibility. Protection is often a racket! Empowerment should be maximised and protection minimised, in many ways, surely? (Think of a child with an overprotective parent. The child deduces that (s)he must be pretty stupid and weak, because the parent won't trust the child to do anything much.) Still, in this case we do need some level of their protection, as many have already said on this Forum. The only thing that might necessarily make the benevolent ETs keep hands off could be something like the Earth's own karma, and its need to re-balance itself, and maybe also BP's karma.

2nd July 2010, 02:18
I think our time could be better spent finding the solution ourselves rather than waiting for a saviour to do it for us. If we cannot manage this disaster which we have created for ourselves, and others like it (including war, famine, disease, oppression, etc), then how can we ever expect to assume the responsibility and risks that would come with greater consciousness and future technologies?

Goldenserenity
2nd July 2010, 02:49
I'm glad to see that everybody has come together here! I must admit that I was a little let down to see some members attacking/belittling another member due to their beliefs. (my expectations at work I guess) I for one am thankful for all information that crosses my path, and I'm also thankful that I am able to make a conscious decision as to what I will keep and add to my Spiritual tool bag and what I will toss away if it doesn't ring true to me. Not everything that I come across will draw me to it.
I think that some people should realize that they too will come across information that they will find bazaar, out of this world, silly to them, nonsense and what have you. As they say...Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Even if the water appears murky and worthless, there still may be a bit of important information laying within it, and it's up to the person reading it to be open enough and aware enough to discover it. :-)
And I agree with the person who mentioned that not everybody is at the same level of their Spiritual path as others, and yes it shows where a person is when they belittle, humiliate, put down, judge or ridicule another for their thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

I'm very happy to have been accepted here at this forum, and I do look forward to meeting some new people and learning from you all!!! :love:
Thank you all, and lots of Love and Light to you!!!

Snowbird
2nd July 2010, 03:27
NeoEmc2, please don't feel badly that the subject of channeled information is so hotly debated. Not everyone dismisses all channeled material as hooey.

I do know one thing, however. Discernment plays a huge part when dealing with channeling. The problem is that the government within our Government has the ability to intercept and alter true channeled messages. They also have the ability and technology to manufacture malevolent messages through sincere channelers.

I am currently reading one of George Green's books, Handbook for the New Paradigm. George Green has become well known through Kerry and Bill. G.G. is in touch with a group of higher dimensional beings who just happen to be on our side. They are doing all that they can and will, to help us to navigate the extreme circumstances that they say in the book, are not our fault. Earthly humans didn't cause this mess. It was and is being caused by off-earth beings for a definite malevolent goal.

What I have found in my study travels, is that whenever I hear channeling, I wait and watch and learn from several different sources before making a determination. That's just me.

By the way, welcome to PA. :welcome:

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 03:29
I think our time could be better spent finding the solution ourselves rather than waiting for a saviour to do it for us. If we cannot manage this disaster which we have created for ourselves, and others like it (including war, famine, disease, oppression, etc), then how can we ever expect to assume the responsibility and risks that would come with greater consciousness and future technologies?

I couldn't agree more 1984, the problem is when I have read on other forums that a lot of countries in the world have contacted Obama and offered help and solutions to the problem he has dismissed them and declined the help, that right there is a big problem.

3(C)+me
2nd July 2010, 05:01
And at such a time benevolent ETs might well intervene at some level -- but probably under the radar, because most of these lessons involve us taking more responsibility. Protection is often a racket! Empowerment should be maximised and protection minimised, in many ways, surely? (Think of a child with an overprotective parent.
My mistakes when first waking up...
When i first started to figure out what was going on I also thought about protection from the positives because I was so overwhelmed about how we F*&ked up this place, but as trainnhuman said how is that going to help us. She is right we need to take responsibility for our part.
I needed to go out and wake people up, save them, now not so much.
I was not able to really think through fear based material vs empowerment based material.
I did not believe the government was in the channeling business, they are.
I wondered why everyone said I was this powerful person when I didn't feel like that.
I got stuck in feeling like a victim and then getting angry over it.
We all go through phases when waking up and the ones that have been awake for a while might consider being a little more understanding of the ones that just got on ship because we were once there, the newly awakened.

Humble Janitor
2nd July 2010, 05:54
Cooler heads CAN prevail.

But back to a point: Should we take channeled information at face value? Are we getting anything from reading into it? That's just my question. I have nothing against the original poster.

Perhaps I will start another thread to pose this question as I do not wish to continue to hijack this thread. I have been seeing GFL this, GFL that and I am just not sure that we should buy into these messages.

Goldenserenity
2nd July 2010, 06:22
I have been seeing GFL this, GFL that and I am just not sure that we should buy into these messages.

If it doesn't sit right with you, then don't "buy into it"! It's up to each person who reads it to make that determination. I don't see it as a group decision. if it's not for you, then just don't bother with it, right?

2nd July 2010, 07:18
If it doesn't sit right with you, then don't "buy into it"! It's up to each person who reads it to make that determination. I don't see it as a group decision. if it's not for you, then just don't bother with it, right?

Of course you're right....

It's just not nice to see humans duped. It happens every day to the masses, but it really hurts when it's more "awake" folk with their finger more on the pulse.

But hey I could be wrong.

Ross
2nd July 2010, 07:59

It's just not nice to see humans duped. It happens every day to the masses, but it really hurts when it's more "awake" folk with their finger more on the pulse.

It has been said: 'Dont use discernment, use extreme discernment'...Very wise words indeed.

Peace

Ross

Humble Janitor
2nd July 2010, 08:04

Yeah. I'm not looking for trouble here so I'll just leave it be.

Gita
2nd July 2010, 10:03
I fail to the see the humor when it's always at someone else's expense.

I just want you to be fair when posting, Gita. Nothing more. I'm sure you have a lot of positive qualities to contribute to this board, but I don't feel bad calling attention to your unfair responses. I'll warn you now, it'll probably happen again. I feel very strongly about this.

Such a shame you canít see the humour in things for humour is a great healing tool and if you look back at my posts there was no disrespect towards anyone but you choose to take it that way cos as you say you feel strongly about it. Itís good to feel strongly about something but itís also good to do it with respect as I recall you kicked off by being disrespectful to others and that was the point I was trying to make which was obviously missed. Never mind, itís all a learning curve which hopefully will lead to growth.

Anyway, got something special for you here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2813-Latest-Updates-(Please-only-post-VIDEO-or-AUDIO-here)&p=31473&viewfull=1#post31473) Ė you never know it could be your GFL friends. :wink:

ps - warn away as much as you like - water off the duck's back to me. :becky:

morguana
2nd July 2010, 10:15
It has been said: 'Dont use discernment, use extreme discernment'...Very wise words indeed.

Peace

Ross

agreed ross, that and respect to others, so please avalonians refrain from personal attacks on this forum sometimes it is better to step away from your computors and get some fresh air.

as most folk here probably know by now that i do not buy into channelled info ( i prefere to go on what i experience eg my own communications with other beings, and what i can concider hard facts) but i would never dream of belittleing someone elses beliefs and i dont see why anyone else should either so please treat others as you would like to be treated.
back to topic.....

edit to add, for those that are new here, there is a report button you may use to alert the mod/admin team to any problems, it is the little yellow warning triangle with an exclaimation mark just below your avatar. we expect members to self moderate and to help us know when something is 'wrong' as we are volenteers and have limited time for checking though threads. older members i would like to ask you to lead by example, that is the role of elders and in my humble opinion something that we should all do anyway in this life

Majorion
2nd July 2010, 11:16
Honestly the ridicule here is pretty minor, its like when you have a friend and you give them a soft punch on the shoulder (you don't actually hurt them of course) your intent isn't malicious but you need the point to get through so you can knock some sense into them.

Here's the issue with channeling, there's an almost fanatical following, so much when we're talking about ufo's there's always somebody who brings up one form or another of these channeled messages, as if somehow one-and-the-same. I for one would like to see the subjects completely separate - there is absolutely no basis in ufology for these writings, in fact there is a ton of evidence we should be rejecting it.

All I have seen over the years have been scams, delusions, misinformation, and an effort to belittle ufo's as a serious subject - while others don't see this - I'm compelled to say something. In my opinion people need to use their "street smarts" with this cult-like potentially dangerous information, this certainly calls for it. "use your own discernment" is not good enough a defense because many of the scam artists rely on certain people's inability-to-discern. And yes, its obvious many are not discerning enough.

2nd July 2010, 11:22
Honestly the ridicule here is pretty minor, its like when you have a friend and you give them a soft punch on the shoulder (you don't actually hurt them of course) your intent isn't malicious but you need the point to get through so you can knock some sense into them.

Here's the issue with channeling, there's an almost fanatical following, so much when we're talking about ufo's there's always somebody who brings up one form or another of these channeled messages, as if somehow one-and-the-same. I for one would like to see the subjects completely separate - there is absolutely no basis in ufology for these writings, in fact there is a ton of evidence we should be rejecting it.

All I have seen over the years have been scams, delusions, misinformation, and an effort to belittle ufo's as a serious subject - while others don't see this - I'm compelled to say something. In my opinion people need to use their "street smarts" with this cult-like potentially dangerous information, this certainly calls for it. "use your own discernment" is not good enough a defense because many of the scam artists rely on certain people's inability-to-discern. And yes, its obvious many are not discerning enough.

I can see both sides here. Belittling someone's beliefs is not on at all, but at the same time we have a responsibility here to help each other grow and let that flow out into the world by the people whos lives each of us touch. I feel that is my responsibility in life ESPECIALLY on a site such as this.

So if you disagree with someone's belief it's fine to challenge it, as long as it's polite and productive, in the name of humanity and our collective growth.

Peace all.

Steven
2nd July 2010, 11:45
Honestly the ridicule here is pretty minor...

It doesn't matter if its minor or not, it is still there and comes back regularly from some members. What if each and every threads would begin with 3 to 4 posts ridiculing the OP? Bullying, belittling and condescending attitude is far more dangerous in humanity than any channeled message. The elite of our world are doing it since centuries, haven't we learn from it? No, not yet, because its deep in the spread out "pepsi culture". I see it in the entertainment industry, in politics, in science, in religion, etc... If you don't agree with a subject, just say it like in bill's post, isn't it that hard? A lack of respect is a lack of respect, it is not humor.

If some people think that I am defending the GFL or channeled message, they have not understand my point. I have stepped forward for total lack of respect shown by some members. The topic would be "green cows in the sky" and I would still do the same about respect and attitude. Now, that I do it, I'm accused of being hateful ;) Really, it shows how much stubborn some people are.

Channeled message: use your discernment. Disagreement: explain why clearly without lacking respect. Isn't it that hard? And by the way, there are many channeled messages that are genuine. It is part of our inner telepathic abilities.

Edit: The center point of the topic here is not even channeled messages, but a petition made by Petra Samioski-Tierney. If we read the petition, it is nowhere mentioned that it is channeled nor signed with a foreign name. The petition is all human and the op do not present it as being channeled. Of course, it is linked to the GFL which implies channeling information. And what if their were some genuine channeled messages from the GFL and it has been overflowed by the elite just like they did with many corrupted messages in our history? I'm not even saying I believe this, but the question remains.

Namaste, Steven

morguana
2nd July 2010, 12:28
It doesn't matter if its minor or not, it is still there and comes back regularly from some members. What if each and every threads would begin with 3 to 4 posts ridiculing the OP? Bullying, belittling and condescending attitude is far more dangerous in humanity than any channeled message. The elite of our world are doing it since centuries, haven't we learn from it? No, not yet, because its deep in the spread out "pepsi culture". I see it in the entertainment industry, in politics, in science, in religion, etc... If you don't agree with a subject, just say it like in bill's post, isn't it that hard? A lack of respect is a lack of respect, it is not humor.

exactly steven, any ridicule is not ok, it is not our jobs to
knock some sense into them at all, i remind members to read the guidlines on posting and this is not up for discussion. so either this thread gets back on topic or it will be closed, now i am the second mod to have warned this and there will not be a third.

2. RESPECT

Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.

3. POSITIVITY

All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

Anyone who does not appear to be in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum may be asked to leave.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/faq.php?faq=avalonguidelines#faq_membershipguideli nes

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 12:49
I have stated before on this forum that I dont care what their labels are re: GF or Ashtar just that they are there.

Now to prove my point, go to the latest news and updates on the gulf thread and look at one of the youtube posts Gita has posted on the ufos hovering over the gulf.

I did state I think somewhere that they would be monitoring, up there, as well as down there, and also said whether they intervene is not up to karmic this or that, its up to permission from the big boss, you know the one I am talkin about.

Goldenserenity
2nd July 2010, 14:40

Understood! But if you are not 100% sure that there is no truth to this thread, then it's probably a good idea to leave it alone and not try to save the awake folk from themselves. Just because it doesn't fit into your reality, you haven't experienced it, you haven't seen it doesn't make it not so.
That would be like me saying that since I have never seen nor experienced something it doesn't exist and then fight to the end to defend my stance on it when I haven't a clue what I'm talking about or even defending, lol

This is a great thread and there are many lessons in here for people...not from the channeled information, but from all members posting. Each post has some wisdom in it, some has mirrors . One thing to remember is...If something makes you angry, or irritates you in any way, then it is wise to look within as there is something that is needing to be healed in you (Not you personally, Talking as a whole here)

OK, back to the channeled information. Sorry to interrupt.:o

Snowbird
2nd July 2010, 16:18

I couldn't agree more 1984, the problem is when I have read on other forums that a lot of countries in the world have contacted Obama and offered help and solutions to the problem he has dismissed them and declined the help, that right there is a big problem.

This issue that the two of you are discussing here has helped me lose sleep for years, up until a few months ago. This was when I began to learn from others (others includes humans as well as non-humans) that we earthlings definitely have certain responsibilities and obligations while sojourning on earth. But from what I have learned, the REAL agenda is SO huge and so non-earthly, that the idea that humans should solve these constant and on-going situational false flags, is unreasonable and unfortunate.

I totally agree that Obama is turning toward those whose objectives are not in the best interest of our global neighbors. I preface this statement with absolutely no violence or malevolence, but Obama needs to be removed from office. However, my question that follows this statement is, who or what will replace him? Or any of the other leaders around the world who have become a part of this carefully laid out on-going schema? How many of the global leaders are under mind control? I will wager that this percentage is far more than we can imagine. How many clones are currently in leadership roles? How do we deal with that? We are up against something huge, and vast, and absolutely perfectly coordinated over millennia by off-earth forces. This Blue Jewel, our Earth, is a much prized possession. Everyone in the Universe would love to have a piece of it. In short order, ownership and power-over are the reasons for this battle and the trashing of this Blue Jewel and the mass genocide. Once global population is vastly decreased and in a controllable state, the advanced technologies owned by those in control, will be used to clean up the mess and return the Blue Jewel to pristine condition. This appears to be their goal.

However, there are, from what I have read and studied and heard, hugely powerful benevolent groups of beings who are indeed watching over our planet and its inhabitants to the extent that they are allowed because of the freewill Earthly planetary agreement. They are out there. Hallelujah! They also are working to bring Universal balance into this situation. And, I thank them generously!! We are not alone.

Mu2143
2nd July 2010, 16:55
Are your sleeping? what the hell are you trying to promote here!!! Are your working for the illuminati or do you not get the bigger picture here!!

I can tell that there trying to create a disaster so that you will ask for to be saved!!!

It is not about Disclosure here and sure wont put my energy in to some one else.

Dear friends,

Samarkis
2nd July 2010, 17:20
Please tone down yr response Mu1243..........you are overjumping the intent of neoemc2 post........

We can all say our disagreements civilly without emotional response when it leans on hysteria & name calling......pls consider this a warning.....: )
I have PM'd to Gita as well so pls don't think I am singling anyone out........Pls ...all posters.....use diplomacy in yr responses and you will be heard much better......

In Light!
Samarkis
Avalon Moderater

Are your sleeping? what the hell are you trying to promote here!!! Are your working for the illuminati or do you not get the bigger picture here!!

I can tell that there trying to create a disaster so that you will ask for to be saved!!!

It is not about Disclosure here and sure wont put my energy in to some one else.

Gita
2nd July 2010, 17:26
Thanks for dragging me into Samarkis. No need for that.

morguana
2nd July 2010, 17:55
thread closed

untill things can cool off some what!!!