PDA

View Full Version : Free energy inventors

Wade Frazier
18th November 2011, 12:55
Hi all:

My initial orientation to alternative energy was my first professional mentor, who invented the world’s best engine for powering an automobile:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

This year, I did several interviews:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/public.htm#interviews

and one was about the free energy (“FE”) inventors that I worked with or knew of, back when I was active in the field:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU8iC3G30EA

So, I discuss FE inventors some in my work, but it is not really my orientation anymore. However, the threads devoted to my work have received many posts on FE inventors and who might “have it,” and so on. Those posts are not really appropriate for those threads. This thread, however, can be a home for people who wish to discuss FE inventors and their inventions. I discourage newcomers to the field from playing the FE inventor game:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet&p=358845&viewfull=1#post358845

But those who are interested in that material can come here, and FE inventors and their inventions can be discussed. I don’t have much interest in it, and my work does not focus on it, so I will likely not be participating much in the thread, but the thread needs to get started, if for no other reason than to send interested parties here, and give them someplace to make posts about that subject matter.

Best wishes for a fruitful conversation,

Wade Frazier

Carmody
21st November 2011, 16:17
Rossi E-cat.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Mainstream_News:Andrea_Rossi%27s_LENR_E-Cat

Specifically oriented nickel nano particles, atomically joined together, in a specific way.

In a chamber, pressurized and heated.

in that chamber, is hydrogen and probably a simple inexpensive alkali catalyst.

it is heated.

it is ALSO bombarded with..Microwave radiation.

The E-cat emits radiation during the process of creating thermal energy, but has no radiation signature afterward.

it also transmutes small amounts of the nickel nanopowder, into copper.

This device, this e-Cat...does what?

this:

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php?linkid=141558

Light Created from a Vacuum: Casimir Effect Observed in Superconducting Circuit

Scientists at Chalmers have succeeded in creating light from vacuum -- observing an effect first predicted over 40 years ago. In an innovative experiment, the scientists have managed to capture some of the photons that are constantly appearing and disappearing in the vacuum.

The results have been published in the journal Nature.

The experiment is based on one of the most counterintuitive, yet, one of the most important principles in quantum mechanics: that vacuum is by no means empty nothingness. In fact, the vacuum is full of various particles that are continuously fluctuating in and out of existence. They appear, exist for a brief moment and then disappear again. Since their existence is so fleeting, they are usually referred to as virtual particles.

Chalmers scientist, Christopher Wilson and his co-workers have succeeded in getting photons to leave their virtual state and become real photons, i.e. measurable light. The physicist Moore predicted way back in 1970 that this should happen if the virtual photons are allowed to bounce off a mirror that is moving at a speed that is almost as high as the speed of light. The phenomenon, known as the dynamical Casimir effect, has now been observed for the first time in a brilliant experiment conducted by the Chalmers scientists.

"Since it's not possible to get a mirror to move fast enough, we've developed another method for achieving the same effect," explains Per Delsing, Professor of Experimental Physics at Chalmers. "Instead of varying the physical distance to a mirror, we've varied the electrical distance to an electrical short circuit that acts as a mirror for microwaves."

The "mirror" consists of a quantum electronic component referred to as a SQUID (Superconducting quantum interference device), which is extremely sensitive to magnetic fields. By changing the direction of the magnetic field several billions of times a second the scientists were able to make the "mirror" vibrate at a speed of up to 25 percent of the speed of light.

"The result was that photons appeared in pairs from the vacuum, which we were able to measure in the form of microwave radiation," says Per Delsing. "We were also able to establish that the radiation had precisely the same properties that quantum theory says it should have when photons appear in pairs in this way."

What happens during the experiment is that the "mirror" transfers some of its kinetic energy to virtual photons, which helps them to materialize. According to quantum mechanics, there are many different types of virtual particles in vacuum, as mentioned earlier. Göran Johansson, Associate Professor of Theoretical Physics, explains that the reason why photons appear in the experiment is that they lack mass.

"Relatively little energy is therefore required in order to excite them out of their virtual state. In principle, one could also create other particles from vacuum, such as electrons or protons, but that would require a lot more energy."

The scientists find the photons that appear in pairs in the experiment interesting to study in closer detail. They can perhaps be of use in the research field of quantum information, which includes the development of quantum computers.

However, the main value of the experiment is that it increases our understanding of basic physical concepts, such as vacuum fluctuations -- the constant appearance and disappearance of virtual particles in vacuum. It is believed that vacuum fluctuations may have a connection with "dark energy" which drives the accelerated expansion of the universe. The discovery of this acceleration was recognized this year with the awarding of the Nobel Prize in Physics.

Free energy inventors are WELL ahead of the curve. Well ahead. they have been.... for centuries.

More on the use of hydrogen and microwave tickling of the interface, under pressure, with a catalyst. which is this Rossi e-cat, cold fusion device.

Pair claim they have turned hydrogen to metal

Many have tried, but none have succeeded. For at least a hundred years, scientists looking at hydrogen have scratched their chins when musing over the fact that it, as an alkali metal, by all rights should exist as a metal under the right circumstances. But thus far, no one has been able to figure out what the right circumstances might be. Until now. Maybe. Mikhail Eremets and Ivan Troyan of the Max-Planck Institute describe in their paper published in Nature Materials, how they subjected a sample of hydrogen to high pressure and low temperature and found it then demonstrated properties generally ascribed to a metal.

One of the problems in attempting to say whether something is a metal or not, is the somewhat flimsy criteria used to describe just what exactly a metal is. Most dictionaries describe it loosely as an electropositive element that probably should be shiny, a good conductor of both heat and electricity and should be malleable to some degree. And of course, common sense says that it probably ought to be solid at some temperature or pressure. And that’s the crux of the matter in trying to get hydrogen to look and act like a solid. All manner of people have subjected it to either or both and have failed to produce anything that most would say is a metal and that’s why this latest attempt by Eremets and Troyan has met with less than wild enthusiasm in the science world.

Regardless, they say that when they put a sample of hydrogen in a alumina-epoxy gasket that they put inside of a diamond anvil cell, an arrangement that allowed them to test the opacity via laser and the electrical resistance using electrodes, they found that without heating or cooling and at a pressure of 220GPa, the sample clouded to the point of becoming opaque and began to demonstrate an ability to conduct electricity. Next, the temperature was lowered to 30K and the pressure increased to 260GPa where they found an electrical resistance increase of 20 percent, before it leveled off. This the team says, shows the sample displaying metallic attributes.

Others will of course have to duplicate the process and find the same results, and if they do, then discussions will likely ensue among the scientific community to determine if what was observed can truly be used to claim that the process does indeed turn hydrogen into a metal.

On the other hand the whole point might be made moot by the simple fact that the procedure clearly can make hydrogen conductive at room temperature, which means it could conceivably turn out to be that elusive superconductor that scientists the world over have been searching for.

More information: Conductive dense hydrogen, Nature Materials (2011) doi:10.1038/nmat3175

Abstract
Molecular hydrogen is expected to exhibit metallic properties under megabar pressures. This metal is predicted to be superconducting with a very high critical temperature, Tc, of 200–400 K, and it may acquire a new quantum state as a metallic superfluid and a superconducting superfluid2. It may potentially be recovered metastably at ambient pressures. However, experiments carried out at low temperatures, T<100 K, showed that at record pressures of 300 GPa, hydrogen remains in the molecular insulating state. Here we report on the transformation of normal molecular hydrogen at room temperature (295 K) to a conductive and metallic state. At 200 GPa the Raman frequency of the molecular vibron strongly decreased and the spectral width increased, evidencing a strong interaction between molecules. Deuterium behaved similarly. Above 220 GPa, hydrogen became opaque and electrically conductive. At 260–270 GPa, hydrogen transformed into a metal as the conductance of hydrogen sharply increased and changed little on further pressurizing up to 300 GPa or cooling to at least 30 K; and the sample reflected light well. The metallic phase transformed back at 295 K into molecular hydrogen at 200 GPa. This significant hysteresis indicates that the transformation of molecular hydrogen into a metal is accompanied by a first-order structural transition presumably into a monatomic liquid state. Our findings open an avenue for detailed and comprehensive studies of metallic hydrogen.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-11-pair-hydrogen-metal.html

Carmody
21st November 2011, 17:56
How?

it's simple.

The nano nickel powder is quantum sensitive, not mass aggregate lattice sensitive. It isn't exhibiting metallic behavior anymore.

All elements, at a certain point of fineness of grind or fineness of atom grouping..will begin to exhibit quantum effects. Nickel ground to fine levels, where maybe only 20 atoms or less are clumped, this find grind will begin exhibit quantum effects, not mass/time effects.

Rossi explicitly states that his nickel nano powder has a specific grind and orientation aspect, considering it's molecular bonding and quantity of nickel atoms in each nano particle. This is inexpensive and easy to make. About the same pricing as eBay. go take a look. His is just specifically manufactured.

The hydrogen and the other ingredients are pressurized in a small vessel. Hydrogen is quantum. Gaseous. Plasma.

It is tickled with the very high frequency delta of the microwaves. Basically, the delta of the microwaves approaches the speed of light. In a resonant, forced, single direction. And it is working on a quantum particle, the nano nickel. with the Quantum hydrogen. And the quantum exchange direction and energy forcing interface, the liquified lithium.

Alchemy is about all of these things. alchemy transmutes metals. alchemy is about ultimate fine grind, chemical exchange, gaseous interface, sealed vessels, pressure, all of this. Same-same.

With the high energy signature alkali, which attacks chemical bonding... provides polarity differential, or ionic exchange direction. In this case, a bit more fundamental than you would think. It is probably....lithium. (Rossi talks about an undisclosed catalyst)

Lithium...which has the highest electrochemical potential (potential is voltage differential or pressure differential) and is the the first solid on the table of elements, it's signature is in the 'big bang', if you swing that way with your given fundamentals.

the e-cat runs at about..400+ degrees Fahrenheit. Lithium goes quantum..at it's liquification point. All molecularly independent fluids..are a quantum interface. the bonding is negligible and thus it exhibits quantum/plasma effects. Lithium is liquid at: 356.97 °F.

So there you have it.

modwiz
21st November 2011, 18:14
How?

it's simple.

Lithium is liquid at: 356.97 °F.

So there you have it.

Jeez. I could almost make my hands that hot rubbing them together. Thanks for that incredible information, Carmody.

ThePythonicCow
21st November 2011, 19:39
The nano nickel powder is quantum
What does it mean for a material to be "quantum" ?

Carmody
21st November 2011, 23:08
if you are floating in an ocean, you can be pushed around and spun, manipulated, moved, etc...easily.

If you are strapped to another like you, and that one is strapped to another like you, and so on..the you cannot be moved about or changed--as easily.

so, when we talk about 'atoms', in scientific literature, or in most idealizations and mechanical aspects, we speak of the 'mass aggregate' or 'lattice structure (Bound) aspects. how it behaves or how it can be interacted with or altered, when in a bound condition.

so one is in a swimming pool, for the sake of the argument. two bound together in a pool. then three bound together. each progressively harder to manipulate.

Then a dozen..who can reach from one side of the pool to the other.... and thus interact differently when approached by 'outside forces'. they are far, far, far harder to push around.

single atoms have entirely different characteristics. they react far more easily. to the point that 'spooky action at a distance' takes place, and other quantum phenomena.

As soon as an 'atom' joins up with another structure, it's behavior and interactions are altered. severely.

think of nano materials like, er..fast chemical reactions. but different, as well, not just faster.

If one is making a fizz bottle like a coke bottle and mentos..imagine the reaction if they powdered the mentos first, before adding them to the coke....

At the single atom level you get inter-dimensional, quantum, spooky action at a distance, out of time effects.

some atoms go 'metallic' at 5 atom clusters, some at 10 atom clusters, etc. But it's an average, not a perfect thing.

Rossi has set up quantum interactions and thus the rules of atomic function as related to the Newtonian analysis has failed, spectacularly.

It has to be done as a quantum interaction calculation and understanding. Which has been theoretical until the creation of nano particles and nano materials.

We are still figuring nano-quantum level interactions of the elements.

alchemists knew all this over 6000 years ago.

Mad Hatter
22nd November 2011, 11:14
Hi Wade,

As much as I love your input and insights I do find this quite a remarkable statement,

my first professional mentor, who invented the world’s best engine for powering an automobile:

To my mind Tesla powering a car with an electric engine utilising ZPE 100 years ago trumps Mr Mentors efforts by a country mile !!

Be that as it may, perhaps this thread is the correct one for what follows....

I am to a certain extent puzzled by your discouragement of those on the FE inventor pathway. I have read a lot of the material you have put up concerning your reasoning regarding the pitfalls etc. but cannot help but wonder where we would actually be if your viewpoint became pervasive at some point in time to the extent that no-one made an effort in this direction. Would we not be faced with the current paradigm minus all hope of an alternative because people would end up being frightened to persue any different solutions.

You have indicated in various posts that what the world needs is an inventor with enough integrity to give the world free power and have bemoaned the fact that integrity is such a rare commodity. Do you not see that by discouraging persuit in this field you are further narrowing the possibility of that actually eventuating?

IMO the best chance of success we have is a continuance of open source, copy left, information sharing. This should eventually lead to a situation where a reasonably savy backyard tinkerer can build a device to take himself of the grid. Since the ability to do just that would have such an impact on my lifestyle, as well as any others I assist to do the same, further interest in making money out of it would seem rather pointless if not difficult due to the copy left process.

Replicate that approach by several orders of magnitude and the need for undertaking the paradigm shift in thinking from one of scarcity to one of abundance may sudenly become more of an unavoidable necessity for the masses.

cheers

Billy
22nd November 2011, 11:44
A song for the thread.

O2l5Z9T_x8A

Hughe
23rd November 2011, 05:32
No thanks for E-Cat type of fossil fuel.

How long we gonna dig up the ground and destroy Earth?

Another con-artist who want to have $$$ using 'false Free Energy' scheme. What's next??

CdnSirian
23rd November 2011, 18:14
Hi Wade,

As much as I love your input and insights I do find this quite a remarkable statement,

my first professional mentor, who invented the world’s best engine for powering an automobile:

To my mind Tesla powering a car with an electric engine utilising ZPE 100 years ago trumps Mr Mentors efforts by a country mile !!

Be that as it may, perhaps this thread is the correct one for what follows....

I am to a certain extent puzzled by your discouragement of those on the FE inventor pathway. I have read a lot of the material you have put up concerning your reasoning regarding the pitfalls etc. but cannot help but wonder where we would actually be if your viewpoint became pervasive at some point in time to the extent that no-one made an effort in this direction. Would we not be faced with the current paradigm minus all hope of an alternative because people would end up being frightened to persue any different solutions.

You have indicated in various posts that what the world needs is an inventor with enough integrity to give the world free power and have bemoaned the fact that integrity is such a rare commodity. Do you not see that by discouraging persuit in this field you are further narrowing the possibility of that actually eventuating?

IMO the best chance of success we have is a continuance of open source, copy left, information sharing. This should eventually lead to a situation where a reasonably savy backyard tinkerer can build a device to take himself of the grid. Since the ability to do just that would have such an impact on my lifestyle, as well as any others I assist to do the same, further interest in making money out of it would seem rather pointless if not difficult due to the copy left process.

Replicate that approach by several orders of magnitude and the need for undertaking the paradigm shift in thinking from one of scarcity to one of abundance may sudenly become more of an unavoidable necessity for the masses.

cheers

Mad Hatter I follow your Vulcan logic, and I'm not sure, but perhaps you have missed Wade's point that FE has already been invented, and that's the easy part. He states that he communicates to inspire a new paradigm of thought and of being on this planet. He is working the same theme that is presented elsewhere on PA, as in, creating a new time line, a new Earth, and becoming the free humanity we can be, tracking a specific rather than a general vision. Yet he also addresses the spiritual/philosophic side of the issue.

I can imagine the frustration if one is an inventor capable of creating in the FE area. And someone's saying "just sit on it". Yet, Wade is optimistic that the inventor's time will come, and maybe there will a huge diversity of FE machines available as well as the ones that already exist.

Inventors and others, we must be of good cheer. I know that sounds trite.
Regards. :)

Wade Frazier
5th December 2011, 06:24
Hi:

This evening, I looked at this thread for the first time since I started it. I may not look at it again, but I also saw questions addressed to me. I answer them on my thread, not this one, here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet&p=372110&viewfull=1#post372110

If anybody wants to address further questions to me, please do it on my thread. Otherwise, I may never see it.

Thanks,

Wade

onawah
31st July 2012, 17:14
2012 HHO Water Car Engine Project - Pakistan Engineering Council Gov Support Water Fuel Kit Project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCyh4G0-nec&feature=g-all-f

Has anyone come across this info before?

Carmody
1st August 2012, 00:19
No thanks for E-Cat type of fossil fuel.

How long we gonna dig up the ground and destroy Earth?

Another con-artist who want to have $$$ using 'false Free Energy' scheme. What's next??

Your comment is quite backward and wrong.

CdnSirian
1st August 2012, 01:52
2012 HHO Water Car Engine Project - Pakistan Engineering Council Gov Support Water Fuel Kit Project

Has anyone come across this info before?

Darn, saw that somewhere else today and can't remember where.

Elly
1st August 2012, 02:21
Darn, saw that somewhere else today and can't remember where.

Maybe this thread... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47972-Water-Powered-Car-Hits-Mainstream-in-Pakistan :)

CdnSirian
1st August 2012, 02:30
That's probably it...over the course of a day I read too much stuff!