PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts - Emotions - Actions

Black Panther
18th November 2011, 13:05
By being tru to ourself our thoughts, emotions and actions have to be in line.
But by being awake there is a constant contradiction between the world we see
and the world the people asleep see. We have to play a role constantly (except by
being on the forum :)).

That's why I like the way David Icke lives his live. His thoughts, emotions and actions
are really in line, because he has only one goal: to wake up as much people as possible
to end the suffering of human kind on planet Earth. That's why he's got so much energy.

It feels great to be part of this forum and to do something to create a better world together.
Doing the things TPTW wants us to do like sheep feels awful, but to fit in we have say and
do things which aren't really what we want to say and do.

It felt great to explain what's really happening in the world in the beginning of my awakening,
but people can't see the big picture and have soon enough of it. "There we go again: our
conspiracy theorist trying to save the world".

With the incoming energies it seems to be more difficult to play a role and to try to fit in.
Are the energies pushing us more in the right direction ? To change our lives drastically ?

ThePythonicCow
19th November 2011, 23:04
A similar discussion has started on truth4me's thread hold your tongue awaken ones......hold your tongue.... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35036-hold-your-tongue-awaken-ones......hold-your-tongue....).

So I'll close this thread and encourge readers to head over there.