PDA

View Full Version : hold your tongue awaken ones......hold your tongue....

truth4me
18th November 2011, 13:19
When I first awakened to see our world for what it is I went out "shouting it to the streets" so to speak. Without going into to much detail here--- after the street shouting--- a 37 day stint in our nice comfortable county jail taught me to hold my tongue in certain places AND around people, certain people like police chiefs and such. They don't like terms like Reptilians and N.W.O and chemtrails. They tend to like a steady boat with asleep passengers and avoid the cruises with heavy waves and fully awake passengers.

Since those rough days 3 years ago I've settled down and pick and choose my times to spread truth and light to those that want to listen.Some of the asleep want to stay that way so when I deal with them I deal with them from the 3-d illusion world they have been taught to love.

The point of this post is this. If you have someone who ask you a question about why things are like they are then you tell them what you think they can handle.If they want more explain to them in a cool way where you won't lose them when you say the queen of England could very well be a shape shifting reptile.

If you hold your tongue then you won't end up in a special jail cell in Arkansas where there are 2 embossed into the bricks pictures of reptilians with the guards looking at you shaking their heads up and down while giving you that evil eye look.....:sad:

buckminster fuller
18th November 2011, 13:23
hi truth4me, late yesterday, or was it early this morning, I was thinking about the same subject, but arrived to different conclusions :
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35009-time-to-open-up-and-expand-our-truths

"just a simple consideration : what an economical collapse would really lead to would be a failure not only in the figure of bankruptcy, scarcity of the very basics products needed for life... it would as well mean that a majority of people who have not gotten the chance to open their minds to a bigger picture, would find themselves in need of many things.
I do believe that solidarity would naturally find its way in many places, but a lot of people will opt for a less "service to others" oriented kind of living. fear, consumerism, capitalism (meaning scarcity based competition between humans), have created a form of individualism I guess never seen on this planet.

we all know the difficulty of defending a point of view, a belief that does not fit in existing boxes regarding the receiver. it often scares people, push them to a point of retreat because their mind is still trapped in a paradigm of thinking that obliterates some if not most of their open-mindedness. unknown is scary to put it shortly.
so we have to be cautious not to scare them, not to engage too deep into the unknown relative to their state of mind.

I think it becomes utterly urgent to give way to every opportunity we have to open minds and raise consciousness.

the more people awaken now, the lesser trouble and the more opportunities to "thrive" in the near future.

we can play a part. shouldn't we all be certain that we have nothing to fear from whatever consensual judgment others can carry for what we say, think, believe..? "

KosmicKat
18th November 2011, 13:45
First of all, respect the free will of the individual. Do not withhold your truth if asked. But do not offer it until asked.

Black Panther
18th November 2011, 14:47
hi truth4me, late yesterday, or was it early this morning, I was thinking about the same subject, but arrived to different conclusions :
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35009-time-to-open-up-and-expand-our-truths

Hi truth4me and buckminister fuller,

I started a thread about the same subject too. At 14:05 in stead of 14:19 :)
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35035-Thoughts-Emotions-Actions

Talking about synchronisity...

buckminster fuller
18th November 2011, 14:51
should we ask mods to combine them then ?

GlassSteagallfan
18th November 2011, 15:13
When you say Reptilian...they think Discovery Channel
When you say NWO.....they think Hulk Hogan
When you say Chemtrails.....well just say airplane smoke

Best thing to do is ask questions on a 2 dimensional level. Test them for awakeness. Then up the ante

Black Panther
18th November 2011, 15:33

Waking up other people keeps playing an important subject. If everybody wakes up the whole world will change. As we all know we cannot force people, but we can trigger them and explaining small things. Like explaining the Federal Reserve is family owned in stead of an institute from the government. I have a constant urge to explain people how they are all being fooled. Sometimes I have to let it go and other times I have to talk about. Maybe we can make it a sticky thread to keep each other updated about this subject.

Fred Steeves
18th November 2011, 15:49
I have a constant urge to explain people how they are all being fooled. Sometimes I have to let it go and other times I have to talk about.

Tough call huh? Any more I just let spirit decide if I'm going to open my big yap, and what comes out. Sometimes something just comes out of nowhere and it's like "god, did I just say that?" Usually though the proper thing to do seems to be to keep quiet, and speak through actions.

christian
18th November 2011, 15:57
First of all, respect the free will of the individual. Do not withhold your truth if asked. But do not offer it until asked.

Sharing the following, I do not want to imply anything, merely bring it to your (plural) attention, these are the first two of the eleven satanic rules as formulated by Anton LaVey:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

WhiteFeather
18th November 2011, 15:58
Plant the seed, and eventually it will grow. But Sometimes you have to add water, give it sun and just a smile. : ) Eventually it will come into fruition.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9DcwYb4xBZQ/TVBH0t3GUSI/AAAAAAAADOg/pKqq0QQgLQg/s1600/etraf.info-nature.jpg

Meesh
18th November 2011, 16:00
My signature quote expresses my sentiments on this subject.

Andreash94
18th November 2011, 16:35
''Freedom is the right to tell, peoples ,what they don't want to hear '' - George Orwell
So u chose :) :fencing:
Peace

conk
18th November 2011, 16:44
My observation is that people simply do not want to hear anything contrary to their own belief. I noticed this after studying health and nutrition for 17 years. I was going to save the world with the startling information I'd learned. I'd make copies of books, essays, etc. and pass them around. Always shared good information in conversation. Response? They either think I'm insane or ignorant, or they just don't care. Almost no one wants to learn the unbiased science of prevention and healing, no one! Even when confronted with iron-clad, empirical data, they would continue their bad habits. The only reaction I'd get was, "look out, don't let Conk see you eating that". They KNEW they were ingesting poison, yet ...........sigh.

Starseed_Dorina
18th November 2011, 16:58
Dear One, I am new to this Forum, very grateful though. Pls let me send a warm hug of comfort. I know where you are emotionally. I am in Facebook and also try to help to awake people, in 3 languages, great articles, good music vids etc.etc. Then some months ago I was fed up and posted "Friends, I am cancelling my profile, no or only very few reactions to all my threads", and look!--- a considerable amount of "friends" asked me to stay.
So I stayed, trusting that even only one or none will read and appreciate my postings, I am OK.
That's all I can do: SHARING.
And I am grateful for THAT, only THAT.

Love & Light: Dorina.

Gardener
18th November 2011, 16:58
They do know, yes!
BUT, they don't want to change the status quo because they are COMFORTABLE. I have faith that when it gets too uncomfortable a LOT will awaken to the functional reality, and remember what you said.

Sidney
18th November 2011, 17:00
They say that 15% cannot be mind controlled subliminally. And I think that this subtle hypnotism of the masses is actually working quite well for TPTB. And if you are not of the 15%, no matter what you hear, its going to go right out the other ear. It's not their fault. They don't know they are being mentally manipulated. Took me a while to figure that out. Of course, those of us here are in that 15%.

That said, 15% is really quite a lot of people. 15 out of every hundred. So in a city of 10,000 there should be 1500 people that could be woken up. I don't see it happening.

buckminster fuller
18th November 2011, 17:09
They do know, yes!
BUT, they don't want to change the status quo because they are COMFORTABLE. I have faith that when it gets too uncomfortable a LOT will awaken to the functional reality, and remember what you said.

Comfortable in a sense maybe. Fear alienates and induce paralysis in people's free will also. The only comfort I see people getting those days is of the material kind. When first needs products go scarce, they will be in a position to exercise free will. Will their decisions be self-centered or will they see the advantages of cooperation..? The more we help raising levels of self awareness, the better. If one deeply anchored assumption (mind set) gets challenged and an alternative view accepted, it opens doors for other changes of the same type to happen. There is a shell to break in some ways.

Black Panther
18th November 2011, 17:12
I have a constant urge to explain people how they are all being fooled. Sometimes I have to let it go and other times I have to talk about.

Tough call huh?

It is really tough, indeed! Especially because we want to inform
them for their own good (and the greater good) and they think
we want to be 'Mister Know It All' :rolleyes:

Black Panther
18th November 2011, 17:16
My signature quote expresses my sentiments on this subject.

I'll admit: Sometimes I am stupid! (arguing)
Just like David Icke. But it's not ME, it's just my ego :p

Peace of Mind
18th November 2011, 17:31
Do what you feel is right, if you feel to yell do so, but know this…when explaining such things like reptilians and the like… you better have some proof. If not, you will just hurt the cause and weaken it by talking about something you can’t provide proof of. If anything tell them about the wicked governments and how people create their own reality. These can be proven and will do society way more good then looking like some crazy. I feel that sought of stuff is drummed up to make those looking to make change look like they belong in the asylum. If you truly believe in what you say…then you should be at peace with yourself and have no worries about what others perceive of you. After all, you are doing it of love, right? So why worry about ridicule when all you are doing is helping? If they don’t believe move on…only a lie has to be force fed because the subconscious wants no part of it.

Truth is plain and simple with no questions attached to it. Life is short, live it and never fear anything. This place is only temporary so do what needs to be done for self and others… Don’t let the ego get in the way of your honor.

Peace

Aurvandil
18th November 2011, 17:36
Yes, I know what you all mean. When I "awakened" some years ago I thought it was terrible to question the world around me. Then, realizing this, I suddenly felt free to believe what ever I wanted because I saw through many of the lies we are fed. The reason I continue studying all the subjects we talk about on this forum is to prove to myself that I am free to think what I want.

BUT - I am very cautious about what I say to others. It is easy to recognize which people you can talk to. I often wait for others to perhaps mention, say 2012, before I ask what they know, where they have read it and so on before I tell them about my interests. Many of my colleagues really tries to be as mainstream as possible and they often make fun about new age and conspiracies.

Since a couple of years I also study alternative medicine. Even if this is quite known by many I can´t talk about this either with colleagues, friends or family sincethey are so biased about it.

If the people around me knew all my interests - conspiracy theories, new age, alternative medicine and the fact I am a member of a secret society - they would think I am crazy... :loco:

So - often I really have to bite my tongue because I want to talk to people about this but I realize they will not listen just because they are, as several has mentioned, too comfortable...

The world wants to be fooled...:rolleyes:

shamanseeker
18th November 2011, 17:56
In Italy, they are always saying things will never change and complaining about corruption in politics so it's quite easy to start a conversation talking about things that will awaken them. I teach English to all ages, including adults and am surprised at the number of people who are open to the things I believe in. If someone is really religious though I tend to steer clear: you can discern quite easily who is open but I get to talk about reptilians to very few - not many people are ready for that :)

I'm convinced that the universe is sending me people for lessons who are ready to wake up. The majority are interested! I usually start by telling them about the fact that our leaders are all related to royalty: that makes them sit up smartish and now they try to steer the conversation towards talking about these things: they become thirsty for this knowledge. A lady I teach give conversation lessons said to me this morning that every week she goes home and contemplates something I've told them. I don't push it. I'm don't act like a missionary or someone intent on converting but just naturally include it in the conversation with humour - this is very important, not to take yourself too seriously!

I live in a little village with a lot of very conservative people who are not open-minded at all so when I started doing lessons at the library I didn't even attempt to say anything but to my surprise two of them last week started talking about conspiracy theories! So don't take things for granted or underestimate people either. The PTB and the trolls on this forum keep drumming into people that the sheep are dumb and stupid and it's in their interest that we believe that people don't want to wake up. Look at David Icke, it wasn't very long ago that he was speaking to one or two people at a time and look at how many people are going to his conferences now.

conk
18th November 2011, 20:58
I began to experience stress as a result of the things I'd learned. I wanted so desperately for others to have the same knowledge. About finance/banks/economy, health and conventional medicine, controlled media, etc. Finally realized they want to remain in the deluded state and that it was not my responsibility. They have their own path. When the resonance of the truth strikes enough of us, the power of that morphic field will grow and capture a larger audience.

But.........looking back through history, has the truth ever been in the spotlight? :(

Maia Gabrial
18th November 2011, 22:15
When I first awakened to see our world for what it is I went out "shouting it to the streets" so to speak. Without going into to much detail here--- after the street shouting--- a 37 day stint in our nice comfortable county jail taught me to hold my tongue in certain places AND around people, certain people like police chiefs and such. They don't like terms like Reptilians and N.W.O and chemtrails. They tend to like a steady boat with asleep passengers and avoid the cruises with heavy waves and fully awake passengers.

If you don't mind my asking, WHY did you get put in jail for it? Is this the same as shouting fire in a crowded building? Or did you just sound too weird to the sleepers?

My situation was a lighter version that taught me to watch what I say, too. Just tell them when they ask is a good rule to go by....and only what they can handle....
I'm thinking that when our cosmic cousins disclose their presence over many cities,
those who thought you were crazy will suddenly wet themselves... :becky:

Lord Sidious
19th November 2011, 10:55
They do know, yes!

I am in agreement with you.
I think part of the problem with revealing info to people is that they feel there is then an expectation to do something.
But, as you say, they are in a comfort zone, even if it is not as comfortable as it was, they can say they are better off than someone in x nation, which is true but a copout.
So, they would prefer to remain at rest, just like the laws of physics say.

markpierre
19th November 2011, 11:29
The supervisor at my last employment was a shape-shifting reptile. I think everyone would appreciate being vindicated for feeling so. But I think you're right, a little caution is wise.

Then again, if certain indiscretions ever do find out whats been going on, they may remember you and your crazy ideas.

buckminster fuller
19th November 2011, 12:18

Hi truth4me and buckminister fuller,

Just asked if the threads could be merged.

Andreash94
19th November 2011, 12:21
I am a member of a secret society - they would think I am crazy... :loco:

The world wants to be fooled...:rolleyes:

AAA what secret sociaty? :confused:

Davy
19th November 2011, 12:43
Well when I open up my big mouth I get very animated and passionate, My partner says I look a little crazy! Lol!

Its like being in the closet all over again, and being very careful of when you engage in conversation of issues that would turn peoples reality of the world they live in up side down! So those that dont want to believe, will go in to defense mode,,, but they still need to hear it! After all, once something is heard it can never be unheard? I would just suggest be ready to defend your ideas and be willing to listen to theirs and relate to whom your talking to and connect to them spiritually, then It will be easier for them to take it in.

toothpick
19th November 2011, 13:04
Hi truth4me, i think i can relate to your feelings.
When i finaly woke up 5 or 6 years ago i was just the same, i wanted to tell everyone the truth i had just found out, and i wanted to tell them right away.
Got into trouble with strangers family members really good old friends that unfortunatily don,t come around much anymore, but i didn,t have to go to jail.
I was to watch what i said around people and who you said it to, but thats not my mo, so, i just keep dropping little hints hoping someone would get curious and ask me a few questions.

My biggest personal problem is my 3 kids, who were brought up while i was still asleep at the wheel, so, they are very comfortable in there worker(slave), good consumer paradymn.
I have a mountain of guilt on me over my kids growng up without the truth but quite frankly i did not know the truth myself, nor did my Father or my Grandfater.
Anyway with my celtic wife helping me, and, who is on her own waking journey, we finally have the kids listening and asking questions about what is the truth, thank the universe for that.
I guess i should admit they are not kids, they are all in thier late 30,s, but that doesn,t lesson my guilt for raisng them in the truth i knew at that time, instead of the real truth.
Oh well, we do what we can with what we have, what else can we do?

truth4me
19th November 2011, 16:15
Hi truth4me, i think i can relate to your feelings.
When i finaly woke up 5 or 6 years ago i was just the same, i wanted to tell everyone the truth i had just found out, and i wanted to tell them right away.
Got into trouble with strangers family members really good old friends that unfortunatily don,t come around much anymore, but i didn,t have to go to jail.
I was to watch what i said around people and who you said it to, but thats not my mo, so, i just keep dropping little hints hoping someone would get curious and ask me a few questions.

My biggest personal problem is my 3 kids, who were brought up while i was still asleep at the wheel, so, they are very comfortable in there worker(slave), good consumer paradymn.
I have a mountain of guilt on me over my kids growng up without the truth but quite frankly i did not know the truth myself, nor did my Father or my Grandfater.
Anyway with my celtic wife helping me, and, who is on her own waking journey, we finally have the kids listening and asking questions about what is the truth, thank the universe for that.
I guess i should admit they are not kids, they are all in thier late 30,s, but that doesn,t lesson my guilt for raisng them in the truth i knew at that time, instead of the real truth.
Oh well, we do what we can with what we have, what else can we do?I have 2 grown children ....my daughter took the rebel side of me listens yet continues in her ways,listens because she loves "her daddy"....my son , logical in the 3-d sense to a fault but he loves me till I say U.F.O or E.T. then he thinks"his old man is a nut job"....

Snowbird
19th November 2011, 16:47
Our global population is in the process of awakening. We are being forced to awaken for our own survival, benefit, longevity and consciousness. Forced is the operative word here. Who or what is forcing us and why? There exist factions on this planet and off this planet with varying agendas, some beneficial and others extremely harmful. The Controllers on this planet Earth, who stem from selected bloodlines, much prefer to kill, eradicate and maim as many useless eaters as possible and maintain a population of those they consider to be their selected few. They may or may not achieve this goal. From what I understand, these controlling groups are also controlled by off-planet groups whose main goal is to seize control of planet Earth.

There are also off-planet groups who are here surrounding our Earth and its inhabitants to help us to help ourselves as we experience massive Universal changes and upliftments. Some of these groups are working to awaken the masses. We on this forum are products of their work. This awakening however, has drawbacks. After 9/11, tens of millions of sleepers were jarred and catapulted out of their slumber. I was one of those and I am sure that there are others reading this post who were a part of this. 9/11 was the brain-child of the Controllers, but could have been prevented by the benevolent off-planet groups. It wasn't. Why? Because of the massive awakening that it caused. I have heard through channeling sessions that there are other catastophic situations, our financial meltdown for one, that will force yet more sleeping people awake. Could these be prevented by these groups? Some of the catastrophes probably could be. Some of them have been. Some will be allowed to happen.

How many of us have been lulled by the concept that states that these catastrophes are suppose to happen....so let them happen?

This is the juncture where I see and identify a distinct problem for us/we, who are already awake and aware. Is it better my friends, to keep our mouths shut in order to not offend or force someone to awaken and by this, essentially usher in another catastrophe that brings massive harm and loss, or is it better to offend and deal with an occasional hovering helicopter over our homes and wake up the sleeping masses? I've had two former hovering helicopters and former police harassment and past attempts made on my life and people angry with me because I continue to tell them things that they don't want to hear or read or take within. I cannot enter a Federal building.

We are at a point where the choices that we make or don't make will either allow for peace and prosperity and life and liberty or catastrophes and continued control and certain death and destruction.

I am in no way suggesting violence or mayhem. I am suggesting that because we are so close to the time when massive Universal changes will cause upheaval, that we do away with attempting to be polite and allow people to awaken on their own, and that we simply tell it the way it is and the way that you understand it, whether or not their eyes glaze over. Some of what we say will penetrate the concrete. I happen to care about these people and I would rather leave this Earth knowing that I have made an attempt to help these to awaken than to politely sit with hands folded waiting for them to awaken on their own.

Carmody
19th November 2011, 17:33
A million different minds, a million different messages. Intent is if fundamental, as is focus. It takes all kinds. It takes a village... to raise a child.

The waitress at the bar, in the film "The Blues brothers" had it exactly right:

cSZfUnCK5qk

Sirius White
19th November 2011, 22:34
Absolutely true.

Learned this too, and its not easy....who doesn't want to tell people the portion of truth that we hold? It is not always best to get people's minds in a bunch...let them reach the point where they are ready.

ThePythonicCow
19th November 2011, 23:00

This thread seems to have caught a life ... I'll leave it unmerged, but post a link in the other two threads, suggesting readers come here.

P.S. - The thread by buckminster fuller has already been deleted by Karelia, apparently at the request of buckminster fuller. So that just leaves Black Panther thread besides this one.

eris23
19th November 2011, 23:21
It is hard to communicate this information so people will listen. You really have to know what the consiciousness level of your audience is. Maybe posing socratic type questions to individuals you speak to. Examples might include "Do you think the world is really run the way most people believe it is?" or "If someone were to discover free energy, do you think the government would suppress the information?" Find out how a person generally responds to these kinds of questions and if possible provide them with some bit of informantion to make them think.

Ron Mauer Sr
19th November 2011, 23:25
Years ago I was told that people can only accept a little bit of truth at a time.

Joy was right.

norman
20th November 2011, 00:03

but, that's 'status quo' talk.

I've realised I'm no longer a member of that camp. I don't want this state of affairs to be allowed to continue by my, or anyone else's, passive approval.

There must be a way to act that comes somewhere between monk and cocaine crazed mercenary that fits the purpose for appropriate change.

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 00:13
Years ago I was told that people can only accept a little bit of truth at a time.

Joy was right.

Even an elephant can be eaten, but only in bite sized chunks.

KosmicKat
20th November 2011, 01:38

Joy was right.

Even an elephant can be eaten, but only in bite sized chunks.

And please maintain a sensible exercise program if you plan on doing that.;)

20th November 2011, 02:30
I've actually raised the hair on the back of peoples' necks, watched their eyes pop out of their sockets or almost roll into the backs of the eyes..... they were some pretty aware people too. Most of the time they say you're scaring me. Sometimes my reply is -I'm glad your not me.

Nora

we are all related

norman
20th November 2011, 16:54
I've actually raised the hair on the back of peoples' necks, watched their eyes pop out of their sockets or almost roll into the backs of the eyes..... they were some pretty aware people too. Most of the time they say you're scaring me. Sometimes my reply is -I'm glad your not me.

Nora

we are all related

The biggest shocker for me wasn't the stuff I was discovering. I could have handled it all pretty well if the responses from people I knew had been something like "whaw, we must get to the bottom of this", like my own response to it was.

But no, that was not the responses I got at all. The gulf that opened up between me and those people, scared me, and by implication, the stuff I was finding out then scared me too.

It's when I realised that there was a 'comfort zone' factor at work, that the whole thing freaked me out. And it DID, big time. I'm still not completely through that stage yet.

lightning23
20th November 2011, 18:27
:closed::closed:

Feritciva
20th November 2011, 19:07
"Awakened"... awakened.. this might be one of the most misused terms on this planet nowadays. No one I know, no one I've talked with, no one I've interacted with through the net are "awakened". This is smth totally different. Totally different mindset. I have serious doubts on any awakened person writes in any forum, spends any time on internet.

Instead I think we're all "aware" in different levels. Aware of the lies we've been told - be it political, social, religious or existantial lies - aware that everything is not as it seems, aware of some higher powers operating on 3D existance. When you're aware of course there is still EGO (Everybody Got One, remember?) is on control and it is this ego who tries to tell/show/explain everything to "blind ones". Here "blindness" is directly ego's interpretation. Who are we to judge what one chooses to believe? Everybody is free to believe in lies, come to 3D over & over again. stay in their confort zone etc etc.

Awareness definitely leads to awakening. But we're all on the way. And yes silence is golden on this path. Once you try to force people on these subjects there are 2 problems; you'd be labeled as mad - which is already mentioned in above posts - and you'd feed your own ego.

20th November 2011, 19:14
Everyone is on their own unique path. Just as you and I choose to awaken during this incarnation there are those that choose not to for learning purposes and experience that they need and desire.
Never rush another's awakening/activation process. Those that are meant to find the way this time around will find it. Only help if you are asked to help!

Love~

Since those rough days 3 years ago I've settled down and pick and choose my times to spread truth and light to those that want to listen.Some of the asleep want to stay that way so when I deal with them I deal with them from the 3-d illusion world they have been taught to love.

The point of this post is this. If you have someone who ask you a question about why things are like they are then you tell them what you think they can handle.If they want more explain to them in a cool way where you won't lose them when you say the queen of England could very well be a shape shifting reptile.

If you hold your tongue then you won't end up in a special jail cell in Arkansas where there are 2 embossed into the bricks pictures of reptilians with the guards looking at you shaking their heads up and down while giving you that evil eye look.....:sad:

Jeia Ra Manuk very well said and very true.

Would like to say though that although it may not be any of my business..... the condition of the human soul and spirit and our earth is secretly a great concern to me.

Nora

we are all related

KosmicKat
20th November 2011, 19:26
Would like to say though that although it may not be any of my business..... the condition of the human soul and spirit and our earth is secretly a great concern to me.

Nora

we are all related

Your concern is a good sign. But, to paraphrase the words of the prophet "IT WILL BE WELL!". Now, as a friend of mine used to constantly remind me: "Shut up and keep rowing!"

Darla Ken Pearce
20th November 2011, 19:50
If you notice, these opinions all involve "ego" and "control" issues even when WE are the ones who want to ENLIGHTEN others, we have the same tendency as the dark ones to want to control others. Even if it's only in the manner "we feel" is most helpful, intelligent, and loving. All of this must go away and we need to take a more neutral position.

Why simply change controllers? It's not real progress to do so. When force is wanted or needed to achieve it. If only we could force others to know the truth, eh? Yes, well we are hoping for this to happen naturally or something because this is a mantra that should be familiar to all of us from past experiences. Not good ones either.

We are being given assistance by sources beyond our own comprehension right now with all the solar flares and many other sources of love flowing over the Earth. No one is immune from the light that has come to Earth in the present moment. We will all return to our creator in our own date and time and using our own steam to do so. We are not separate. That's the 3D illusion.

A huge change is underway ~ if we but take notice of it. Most people congregated in front of Wall Street and the Federal Reserve building are not even slightly aware of what's been done to them only that they feel this great need to protest and get their power back from those they know took it without even knowing any real details on the who, what, and wherefores of it.

They are doing it for empowerment at this point in time or out of it. It is not necessary to have everyone on the same page ~ as long as we are in the same heart space of caring and wishing for empowerment for ourselves and all other beings after so many decades of enslavement by the few.

They are saying, "okay, this far but no further" and this is quite enough! The best book on the Federal Reserve is the one,
The Creature from Jekyll Island

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321815250&sr=1-1

Still those folks protesting probably haven't read it and maybe you haven't read it either. So what? It's not all that important. Share what you can and just put some of your own knowledge and learning out there for any that might be wondering about it.

Then, back off and allow those who are interested to "enlighten" themselves. We all like to do things for ourselves whenever possible. If you read something good, make copies and leave some around places where people congregate...

I did this in my Dad's house one year and some of the people traveling through his home, when they were ready, found it and made it their own. I was thrilled one year later, when a family member who had found this information told ME about it without realizing my papers were the source of their own knowledge. People have to make it their own, we can't give it to them directly or at least most of the time we can't do this successfully.

The thing is ~ We don't need to take credit for passing along knowledge of interest. It's far better when we don't get credit for it, it's more tangible and acceptable this way without getting ourselves too attached to it. Just spread it around for any who may be ready to hear it. And let go!

Trust that the ones who are ready will find your info and detach, detach, detach yourselves from it. It's great way to share but only with those willing and able to receive. Don't breathe down their necks or they will not be interested. Do you see this?

To pressure others no matter how much we believe in what we've learned is just a supreme waste of our own time and resources. When people feel pressured, they will resist, resist, resist, it's human nature to do so.

When they are free of this obligation and are ready in their own time, they will come to the same conclusions many of us already have come to but only in their own time.

We must allow them an opportunity to be open to it or not. It's not our dime here. It's their choice and not ours.

And until then. Chill out....

Here is something else to think about. You are not yet fully conscious yourself ~ it's a journey and we each are at our own level. When you can't get anybody to listen to your wisdom ~ look around and then, listen to your heart.

Then share what you learn there with others. It's a better and kinder way than all our judgments and expectations for our fellow humans. Here is an example of what I mean by this.

Much love!

Listen with your Heart.

ji8iYgLx8G0

Or, if this doesn't ring a bell, here another for those who are ready for something with a different flavor ~ there's this one. Allow others to choose what is right for them at any given moment and then detach yourself from the outcome. I know it's hard but we learn by doing it. Then, it gets fun...

It's a gift we can give others when we are able to share this way successfully. No hooks, holds barred, or clinches. Freely given. Just put it out there and release it...Let it sprout wings of it's own and fly away or not. We are all in this together but there is no need to push and shove along the way ; )

Take some time out to laugh, too.

PNFOv_mbbLQ

Maria Stade
20th November 2011, 20:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=20a7aoPA5E0

lightning23
21st November 2011, 16:12
:closed::closed: