PDA

View Full Version : Solutions, first steps

Phoenix1304
19th November 2011, 13:44
Greetings Avalonians

I came to the forum today knowing I’d find an interesting discussion about Thrive – What On Earth Will It Take?. I smiled when I saw many posts that echoed my own thoughts, even to the same metaphors. ‘I had a question mark ping above my head’, the analytical and far reaching thinking is a comfort to me, we are not alone, we are allone ; ). Thank you for being here guys, because intelligent debate is what I’m craving now.

When all is said and done, Thrive will be revelationary to many, the Hollywood treatment will have drawn them in and awareness will spread. Is it a clever device from the Elite? I will chip in with my thoughts on that on the thread, but if it is, they might just find it backfire. What the awakened want is solutions and they weren’t greatly satisfying from Mr. Gamble, dismantling the Fed is all well and good, so long as it’s not replaced by the same folk in the World Bank. (Not sure buying the t-shirt, mug and cap were it either).

So let’s talk solutions.

If provable facts demonstrate that individuals and corporations have knowingly committed crimes against humanity, like the suppression of sustainable alternatives in order to promote toxic development, agriculture and healthcare for profit before people, then cannot we, the people, make a global citizens’ arrest? Jane Burgermeister, God love her, tried it, what if she had had global citizenry support?

Part of the Occupy movement is currently demanding the release of Tesla’s papers seized by the US Government at his death, we need the awakened pro bono lawyers, conscious and caring, that can put this together globally. The Occupy movement might be an opportunity we shouldn't let slip.

As I see it, indictments would be the best way to get them off the perch. A world court of global citizens examining the record of the IMF, Exxon, Monsanto and so on. While we're at it, we should demand a declaration of basic global citizen rights to water, soil and air and make pollution a crime.

After that we only have the restructuring of an oil free society to deal with and appointment of leaders! :eek: It's a long road to the new world. First steps, first.

What are they? I invite your thoughts.

WyoSeeker
19th November 2011, 21:15
There is always the grand jury investigation as discussed in this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34870-POWERFUL-Corruption---Cutting---Tool-The-Hidden-4th-Branch

Phoenix1304
20th November 2011, 22:58
The Permanent People's tribunal, not sure how effective it is, been around since 1979.

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/1122020/monsanto_bayer_and_dow_face_trial_for_systematic_human_rights_abuses.html

Anyhow, I must admit to being slightly disappointed that not many Avalonians seem to be interested in discussing solutions...but thank you WyoSeeker for your response and the interesting link.

ktlight
20th November 2011, 23:59
Phoenix1304, I think we all realise that the system as it stands cannot be replicated since it invited corruption, which has led to all the insanity that is seen in the world today. So, I think it will be necessary to abolish all laws as those who have studied the system of law know them and, instead, put firmly in place sovereign law and all those who wish to lead should have a deep understanding that if they mess up, they have to resign and thereby be answerable only to the people. If any nation seeks war, there would need to be deep deliberation and, if a decision were made to proceed to war, the leaders would have to do their own fighting - and maybe an island would be set side where this would happen.

It is a HUGE problem.