PDA

View Full Version : Zecharia Sitchin in hospital

astrid
1st July 2010, 09:29
"According to George Noory on his Coast to Coast AM show, the famous 90 year old author, Zecharia Sitchin, has been hospitalized.

Zecharia Sitchin (born July 11, 1920) is an author of books promoting an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts. Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he claims to be a race of extra-terrestrials from a hypothetical planet beyond Neptune called Nibiru, which he believes to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the Earth’s own Solar System, asserting that Sumerian mythology reflects this view.

At this stage Sitchin’s publicist has not yet commented on why he has been admitted, or his condition.

The staff of Level Beyond wish Zecharia a speedy recovery and hope he is back in public soon."

source....
http://levelbeyond.com/2010/07/01/zecharia-sitchin-in-hospital/

thats all i know... will update if i hear more.

blessings,

Astrid

Baelsfire
1st July 2010, 09:40
My thoughts are with him for his happiness, which ever way he wants to go, and his wellbeing, because i dont think his time here is yet over lol

morguana
1st July 2010, 09:53
Astrid thank you for posting this and im with you baelsfire.......what will be will be, so i am sending love to his family and wish him a speedy recovery and to return to his home asap
love m

theguardian
1st July 2010, 10:20
Praying for mr sitchin to be back soon ,

Caren
1st July 2010, 11:10
Thanks Astrid, I hope Mr Sitchin makes a full recovery and is able to return home soon and continue his
great work.
caren

Steven
1st July 2010, 14:09
His work had a tremendous impact and influence over the community of people interested in the 'other version of history'. He might have made mistakes and assumptions proven false, but nevertheless, his work contributed to a second look at our 'official history of mankind'.

He was one of the first with Erich von Däniken whom are responsible in a large proportion to my baptism into a new look over humanity's history, over 20 years ago. I am very grateful for these brave souls, who come publicly with works that literally shakens the fondation of the 'official versions'. Science and religion are improved by these souls.

Namaste to you Zecharia, Steven

Baelsfire
1st July 2010, 18:30
Is your text meant to be like that Steven?

I've all of Stitchin's work on digital format, .pdf files and of Daniken's too (one hardbook). They are both massively responsible for bringing substantiation to what something I've always felt was the case but didnt have the knowledge of the world as a child. At 90 years old, i think he can be proud of many things he has achieved with his life, many souls he has opened a door for a new perspective! /hero worship lol. But seriously, i think he's pretty awesome.

RedeZra
3rd July 2010, 21:20
what can I say Mr Sitchin

not everyone lives to see ninety

you have made a name for yourself and impressed many with your works

do you believe or was it make-believe

does it matter

as long as there are youths

impressionable and adventurous

tales will live forever

wish you well and good night

Teakai
3rd July 2010, 22:58
I thought Zecharia Sitchin had died a while ago. I can't remember exactly, but I think it was Patrick Geryl who gave me the idea - either in his Project Camelot interview or in his book.
(Perhaps he said that he was going to meet with him, but before he could Z.S. had a heart attack or something - and so I just assumed that meant he had died - see what assumption does?:nono:)

I hope he is well soon.