PDA

View Full Version : How i clobberedevery bureaucratic cash-confiscatory agency known to man

Czarek
20th November 2011, 05:19
Wow! What a book! ( by Mary, Elizabeth Croft. )

http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/mary-book.pdf

Some of David Icke material seems so much more clearer.

Jonathon
20th November 2011, 05:37
Yes good stuff - should be required reading for Avalonians =)

Mike Gorman
20th November 2011, 05:44
A genuinely independent thinker, also brave and nimble-minded. The site : http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org
was inspired by Mary's book. We have many resources at our disposal as long as we do not lose our nerve. Never be intimidated by officialdom.

TWINCANS
20th November 2011, 06:00
Just a question: if corporations are now deemed to be people, soes that change the nature of contract law? And the premise of this book, that all other laws/statutues/etc apply only to corporations and not people?

Jonathon
20th November 2011, 06:25
Just a question: if corporations are now deemed to be people, soes that change the nature of contract law? And the premise of this book, that all other laws/statutues/etc apply only to corporations and not people?

Corporation = person = persona (mask) = vessel/conduit = fiction (not a being). Nothing can change the nature of contract because it is the fundamental building block of all relationships, akin to any expression of the will. A fiction has no will - it is a dead thing. Dead things cannot create, therefore must be animated by some creative force or soul. The language gets tricky, but the basic principles do not change.

Laws that apply to persons concern the vessels (property). If you confuse yourself, believing you are the vessel (the body and given name), then you unwittingly contract as trustee (responsible party) and are therefore accountable for any claims made. Who can prove that you are the trustee? Only you. If they can't prove it and you don't claim it, then it doesn't apply to you (the soul). This is more difficult than it sounds, however that's the gist of it.

Czarek
20th November 2011, 07:20
A genuinely independent thinker, also brave and nimble-minded. The site : http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org
was inspired by Mary's book. We have many resources at our disposal as long as we do not lose our nerve. Never be intimidated by officialdom.

Thanks for that link! I must add; After finishing that book, I felt exactly the same as after seeing "matrix" for the first time. What a rush!

58andfixed
20th November 2011, 08:17
There are many points to get involved with this perspective.

"Move to Amend" is but one.

http://movetoamend.org/

"On January 21, 2010, with its ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are persons, entitled by the U.S. Constitution to buy elections and run our government."

"Human beings are people; corporations are legal fictions."

http://movetoamend.org/sites/default/files/occupy-the-courts.jpg

Mad Hatter
20th November 2011, 09:12
'Legalize Democracy'... thank you for another oxymoron for my collection (and a good belly laugh to boot)...

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 11:26
Funny you mention fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKFX5S4S-sE

ktlight
20th November 2011, 11:47
LS, do you think Sovereignty is the way to go?

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 12:26
LS, do you think Sovereignty is the way to go?

Knowing who and what you are is the way to go.
Sovereignty is with the people at all times.
It has to be, who created ''government'' in the first place?
And the creator is always bigger than the created.

Don't worry about fear tactics and that.
I have done things you wouldn't even believe.
When the time is right, I will tell you things about it.
Oh, no one came and visited me either. Or my associates.

ktlight
20th November 2011, 13:06
Thanks, LS. Something for me to look forward to then. Can you please indicate what you mean by "when the time is right", so that I may perhaps recognise when that will be.

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 13:12
Thanks, LS. Something for me to look forward to then. Can you please indicate what you mean by "when the time is right", so that I may perhaps recognise when that will be.

When the time is right for me to talk, then I will tell you things.
You won't need to worry about timing, leave that to me.

Aetheric Traveler
20th November 2011, 13:17
I read Mary's work. It was fascinating.

As for the supposed new ruling that corporations are people, according to her work which highlights that you are treated by the courts as a corporate entity due to the spelling of your name in all capital letters on your drivers license without your permission or informed consent, you as a corporation are now a "people".

The word "Person" unfortunately is not something to hide behind in court. Claiming you are a citizen when asked, "Are you a citizen", exposes you to the Creditor/Debtor liability equation of the bankrupt USA and it's debts according to the yellow fringe displayed on the American flag in the courtroom where Admiralty Law prevails.

The only thing I can see as a viable protection is to make it clear you are a Sovereign Individual not subject to the limitations of being labeled as a responsible debtor/person/citizen. Certainly there may be other things to claim such that you are not there to "do business" with the court and you do not agree to contract with a judge regarding his unspoken claim to hold jurisdiction over you as a person instead of just claiming jurisdiction over any equity agreement in question, as all law according to British Accreditation Research principles (the BAR) is Equity Law based on contractural agreement and obligations.

I would be very curious what Sidious has to offer in this light and hope he feels the time is right soon to share what will surprise us.

My own contention is that we are created beings of spirit residing in physical forms that we do not own, so the Creditor in any equity agreement cannot take it out of our hides, since we are not the ONE who owns our hides. We are only the spirit inhabiting the physical form and since the spirit is not a person, citizen or corporation (spirit is INcorporeal), then, no creditor can hold us liable for the debts of entire nation, aka the national debt, taxes, etc.

What will it take for the time to be right, there, Sidious?

Cheers,
AT

Butangeld
20th November 2011, 13:20
Thanks Czarek for this very useful and well presented book!
I just want to leave here a link to one of the great people here in the UK that are singing the same song - and winning the $$$ game here.
I'm sure I have seen him linked elsewhere on this forum, but I hope someone will find this useful:

tpuc.org (http://tpuc.org)

http://www.tpuc.org/files/downloads/tpuc_a5_flyer_2up.pdf

It's an Illusion presentation
<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=4024663011008894776&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

The more people that hear this information, all over the world, the better for everyone :)

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 13:29
I read Mary's work. It was fascinating.

As for the supposed new ruling that corporations are people, according to her work which highlights that you are treated by the courts as a corporate entity due to the spelling of your name in all capital letters on your drivers license without your permission or informed consent, you as a corporation are now a "people".

The word "Person" unfortunately is not something to hide behind in court. Claiming you are a citizen when asked, "Are you a citizen", exposes you to the Creditor/Debtor liability equation of the bankrupt USA and it's debts according to the yellow fringe displayed on the American flag in the courtroom where Admiralty Law prevails.

The only thing I can see as a viable protection is to make it clear you are a Sovereign Individual not subject to the limitations of being labeled as a responsible debtor/person/citizen. Certainly there may be other things to claim such that you are not there to "do business" with the court and you do not agree to contract with a judge regarding his unspoken claim to hold jurisdiction over you as a person instead of just claiming jurisdiction over any equity agreement in question, as all law according to British Accreditation Research principles (the BAR) is Equity Law based on contractural agreement and obligations.

I would be very curious what Sidious has to offer in this light and hope he feels the time is right soon to share what will surprise us.

My own contention is that we are created beings of spirit residing in physical forms that we do not own, so the Creditor in any equity agreement cannot take it out of our hides, since we are not the ONE who owns our hides. We are only the spirit inhabiting the physical form and since the spirit is not a person, citizen or corporation (spirit is INcorporeal), then, no creditor can hold us liable for the debts of entire nation, aka the national debt, taxes, etc.

What will it take for the time to be right, there, Sidious?

Cheers,
AT

Corporations were always persons, the recent ruling was actually to do with electoral laws.
What it means is that the limit on how much a corporation can donate to any particular candidate has changed.

Be careful telling any judicial officer you are not there to do business with him. Why are you there then?
If I deal with government, I let them know, in no uncertain terms that I am above them in the chain and they better not mess with me.
Most don't like it, but they do recognise it.
I agree with your last paragraph, but it is only us that thinks we are in debt, the system doesn't.
They know full well it is our person that is in debt.

Lord Sidious
20th November 2011, 18:03
Ok, I have reviewed that vid I put up for you.
What a load of rubbish.
They really pulled out all the stops to scare people.
I am glad that they had Alfred Adask, he is pretty good.
Some of the claims made on this video are not even remotely true.
I don't know of anyone that is violent, for example.