PDA

View Full Version : Fascist Police State Rears It's Ugly Head

Calz
20th November 2011, 15:27
Have not been on for a couple days so forgive me if this has been posted already.

Important to take note of ... was distributed by James Gilliland.

kEofy7fsIGk

Calz
21st November 2011, 03:28
What is the deal with the Congress Critters???

Have they gone completely mad???

Are they bored to tears since the O'Dog and the Super Duper Committee of the Damned have made them obsolete???

Or do they sit around and have gentlemen's millionaire bets on just how outrageous legislation can actually get passed in this country now???

________

Congress pushes to classify pizza as a 'vegetable'

Sunday, November 20, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) In an absurd attempt to fight back at federal regulations that greatly limit the amount of junk food that can be served as part of government-funded school lunch programs, Congress has proposed a new spending bill that classifies pizza as a "vegetable." Reports indicate that the bill would allow for just two tablespoons of tomato paste to be considered a serving of vegetables.

Recommendations made by the National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine back in 2009 for reforming subsidized school lunch programs include reducing the use of starchy vegetables like potatoes and corn to just two days a week, cutting sodium use, and promoting the use of whole grains. But the new Congressional bill, which is alleged to be a product of the frozen food industry lobby, seeks to undo these changes.

Proponents of the bill in Congress say it will "prevent overly burdensome and costly regulations and provide greater flexibility for local school districts to improve the nutritional quality of meals." But opponents insist that the legislation is a thinly-veiled attempt at satisfying the demands of special interest groups rather than promoting better nutrition for public school children.

The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI), a group that supports the Obama Administration's initial lunchroom reform measures, has expressed vehement opposition to the Congressional bill. CSPI's Nutrition Policy Director Margo G. Wootan recently wrote that the legislation, if passed, "may go down in nutritional history as a bigger blunder than when the Reagan Administration tried (but failed) to credit ketchup as a vegetable in the school lunch program."

First off, the kind of pizza served in most school lunchrooms can hardly be considered a health food in any way, shape, or form. From the refined, brominated white flour-based dough to the recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) laden cheese, this processed food product is a detriment to the health of school children. Even the sauce used on most processed pizzas contains chemical additives and preservatives, as well as potential pesticide residues from conventional tomatoes.

While the original Obama Administration proposal represents an attempt at improving lunchroom food quality, it is inadequate at promoting real nutrition. Once the genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), refined sugars, processed flours, unhealthy GM oils, chemical salt additives, and preservatives are removed from the menu, then we can truly begin a discussion on better health through nutrition.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034202_pizza_vegetable.html#ixzz1eJ4yyjLn

pharoah21
21st November 2011, 03:57
Could all the Americans on PA be locked up for merely being a member here? If this becomes law, I don't think it's a long shot.

So glad I'm not living in the U.S

Calz
21st November 2011, 04:09
Could all the Americans on PA be locked up for merely being a member here? If this becomes law, I don't think it's a long shot.

Hard to imagine it coming to that.

Could be another "scare tactic". If it gets voted in and actually enforced ... I would venture to guess it would be targeting those who speak out in public in whatever venue reaches the most people. Another sort of "black hole" (legally) like Gitmo only this time US citizenry would not matter a lick.

Flash
21st November 2011, 04:25

The whole theme shocks me: in US more than anywhere else in the world children are fed unnutritious food detrimental to their health, they do suffer from malnutrition quite a lot, but are getting fat from it (decreased life expectancy instead of immediate death like in Africa). The minimum Obama wanted to do should be preserved if not enhanced, not degraded, this is urgent.

What also shocked me, but I quite understand, is your last statement Pharoah, "Glad not living in US, but in Egypt!!". Do you know that most Americans still believe that US IS THE BETTER place in the world to live in? Even when Europeans of Canadians tell them it is definitely not!

And now, Americans, read this: despite the upheaval in Egypt, THEY think it is much better in Egypt than in America. And you know, I tend to agree with it, as a Canadian myself, never would I want to live in the US. Your country is gone from being the envy of the world to being the despise of the world (with a bunch of real good people in it, sadly)

WAKE UP AMERICA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR DEMOCRACY, WITH YOUR COUNTRY?? WAKE UP AMERICA.

Calz
21st November 2011, 04:34
While we are at it ... have some more fascist nuggetry ...

Coming? The Warrantless ‘Security Check’ of Your Home

Eric Peters
EricPetersAutos.com
November 20, 2011

What will we say when the government announces that “for security reasons” it will begin conducting random checks of our homes? That we will be required by law to open our doors and stand aside while government agents do a walk-through, just to “be sure” and (of course) “to keep us safe”?

It is a serious question, not (as I will be accused of purveying) exaggerated or paranoiac. After all, we are already told specifically that we have no legal expectation of privacy when we’re out in public and it’s been implicit for years now that we have very little left in the way of Fourth Amendment rights anywhere – even in our own homes. See, for example, the recent Indiana Supreme Court decision that a homeowner has no right to resist even an illegal, warrantless and probable cause-free entry by cops. A cop, possibly psychotic, without doubt armed and packing the state’s authority to administer lethal violence – can literally kick in your door, for absolutely no lawful reason whatsoever – and if the homeowner resists, it is the homeowner who is in violation of The Law. If, say, you are asleep in bed and are awakened suddenly by the sound of your door being kicked in and you – fearing for your life – grab the pistol you keep by your bed and shoot the unknown berserker, it’s you who will go to prison!

“We believe,” said these latter-day Roland Freislers, that “… a right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth Amendment jurisprudence.” (Italics added) “We also find that allowing resistance unnecessarily escalates the level of violence and therefore the risk of injuries to all parties involved without preventing the arrest.”

And of course, we are told that we must Submit and Obey at airports. But that is hardly the end of it. As predicted, submission training is being expanded to bus stations and Interstates. The Department of Homeland Security is deploying its VIPR (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response) squads of khaki-clad, sidearm-wearing, black shirted American SA all over this land for the sole purpose of further routinizing random, probable cause-free searches and, of course, assaults on what used to be regarded by most people as their inviolable personal space. Get people to accept crotch grabs and they will soon accept anything. The government knows this – which is precisely why the government is doing this. There is simply no rational reason, for example, to herd people leaving a train or bus into a gantlet of cops for a session of Submit and Obey. Yet this has been done – is being done – and will continue to be done. Because it acclimates people to the unreasonable, the unfair – the abusive. It is the whole point of the exercise, you see.

http://www.infowars.com/coming-the-warrantless-security-check-of-your-home/

Calz
21st November 2011, 04:56
Tampa Police Roll Out A TANK To Deal With A Few Dozen Protesters

Henry Blodget
Business Insider
November 20, 2011

According to The Daily, the Tampa police produced this vehicle to deal with some protesters.

Overkill, much?

(As many folks have observed on Twitter, these sorts of responses are playing right into the protesters’ hands.)

UPDATE: It’s not actually a “tank,” of course, though it certainly looks like one. It’s a “12-ton armored personnel carrier.” It is supposedly for “rescue” operations, though why it needs to be armored to do that is not clear.

http://www.infowars.com/tampa-police-roll-out-a-tank-to-deal-with-a-few-dozen-protesters/

Carmody
21st November 2011, 05:39
All this goes straight back to the formation of the Federal reserve bank and the Prescott bush heading of the Federal reserve bank consortium called 'union banking corporation' and then this group financing the Nazis. Then the "Skull and bones" Dulles brothers working for OSI, the predecessor to the CIA. where they brought over 5000 Nazi scientists back to the US, after the war. Secretly. then the nightmare began to move at an alarming rate.

The very specific and incredibly well documented details are in this Jim Marrs book.

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fourth-Reich-Societies-Threaten/dp/0061245585

modwiz
21st November 2011, 06:24
All this goes straight back to the formation of the Federal reserve bank and the Prescott bush heading of the Federal reserve bank consortium called 'union banking corporation' and then this group financing the Nazis. Then the "Skull and bones" Dulles brothers working for OSI, the predecessor to the CIA. where they brought over 5000 Nazi scientists back to the US, after the war. Secretly. then the nightmare began to move at an alarming rate.

The very specific and incredibly well documented details are in this Jim Marrs book.

What I find interesting about skull and bones is their number, 322, or 3/22, which is the beginning of the zodiacal sign of Aries, the only sign named after a god. The god of war. Very telling about their allegiance and resonance, I believe.

Calz
21st November 2011, 06:34

What I find interesting about skull and bones is their number, 322, or 3/22, which is the beginning of the zodiacal sign of Aries, the only sign named after a god. The god of war. Very telling about their allegiance and resonance, I believe.

Papa Bush left of clock in 1947 photo.

modwiz
21st November 2011, 06:43

He and his son have left a lot of dead people in their wake and a lot of wakes to be held. A path of Death behind them. The American people voted for both of them and one of them twice. It sucks to be sharing a country with so much junk DNA around.

Sad to say, my father was one of them. He has safely passed over now. Good man, terrible political judgement. He was more of an anti democrat than pro republican. We were from the Bronx, home of the Yankees, and he backed the Mets just because everybody else was for the Yankees. He was such a contrarian.

I wonder if the current heavy handed thuggery would have opened his eyes. Glad he is not here to see this.

Calz
21st November 2011, 06:50
He and his son have left a lot of dead people in their wake and a lot of wakes to be held. A path of Death behind them. The American people voted for both of them and one of them twice. It sucks to be sharing a country with so much junk DNA around.

Sad to say, my father was one of them. He has safely passed over now. Good man, terrible political judgement. He was more of an anti democrat than pro republican. We were from the Bronx, home of the Yankees, and he backed the Mets just because everybody else was for the Yankees. He was such a contrarian.

Many folk question the legitimacy of *either* of junior's elections ...

That said, yes, certainly many people voted for him.

pharoah21
21st November 2011, 07:22

The whole theme shocks me: in US more than anywhere else in the world children are fed unnutritious food detrimental to their health, they do suffer from malnutrition quite a lot, but are getting fat from it (decreased life expectancy instead of immediate death like in Africa). The minimum Obama wanted to do should be preserved if not enhanced, not degraded, this is urgent.

What also shocked me, but I quite understand, is your last statement Pharoah, "Glad not living in US, but in Egypt!!". Do you know that most Americans still believe that US IS THE BETTER place in the world to live in? Even when Europeans of Canadians tell them it is definitely not!

And now, Americans, read this: despite the upheaval in Egypt, THEY think it is much better in Egypt than in America. And you know, I tend to agree with it, as a Canadian myself, never would I want to live in the US. Your country is gone from being the envy of the world to being the despise of the world (with a bunch of real good people in it, sadly)

WAKE UP AMERICA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR DEMOCRACY, WITH YOUR COUNTRY?? WAKE UP AMERICA.

Not to be a party pooper or anything but I live in Australia, family is originally from Egypt ;)

Lord Sidious
21st November 2011, 07:26
Tampa Police Roll Out A TANK To Deal With A Few Dozen Protesters

Henry Blodget
Business Insider
November 20, 2011

According to The Daily, the Tampa police produced this vehicle to deal with some protesters.

Overkill, much?

(As many folks have observed on Twitter, these sorts of responses are playing right into the protesters’ hands.)

UPDATE: It’s not actually a “tank,” of course, though it certainly looks like one. It’s a “12-ton armored personnel carrier.” It is supposedly for “rescue” operations, though why it needs to be armored to do that is not clear.

http://www.infowars.com/tampa-police-roll-out-a-tank-to-deal-with-a-few-dozen-protesters/

Ha ha, I know what that is, I drove them a few times.
It is an M577 Armoured Command Vehicle, or in RAAC terms, a butterbox.
Looks a lot better in their colour scheme.
You wanna try reversing one of these onto a truck that is barely able to take it.

Calz
21st November 2011, 08:36
The "end of the cycle" must certainly be drawing near. I am simply amazed at some of the stories coming out now. Beyond words.

(image not from the CDC :haha: )

(also - need to take link at bottom to original article to access the embedded links)

CDC warns Americans to prepare for zombie apocalypse (really)

Thursday, May 19, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Although it may seem unbelievable, this is not a satire piece or a joke. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been deeply engaged in the fictions of Swine Flu and other so-called "pandemics," is now publicly warning Americans to prepare for a zombie apocalypse.

In a May 16th blog entry on the CDC.gov website (http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthma...), author Ali S. Khan asks the question, "Where do zombies come from and why do they love eating brains so much?" The article then goes on to suppose that "zombies would take over entire countries, roaming city streets eating anything living that got in their way. The proliferation of this idea has led many people to wonder - How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?"

The CDC has apparently been listening to my hip-hop song Vaccine Zombie (http://www.naturalnews.com/vaccine_...) and decided to run with the concept. Vaccines, of course, are the real source of zombies because they eat your brain (and cause autism, too). For some reason, the CDC didn't mention that...

Government preparedness tips... much like military intelligence

The CDC's zombie apocalypse article is, of course, an effort to reach a younger crowd by appealing to mainstream youth interests which now include anything having to do with vampires and zombies. The article actually offers a useful but rudimentary set of preparedness tips that include gathering up emergency medicine supplies, food, water and tools.

Some of the strategies include preparing all your "important documents" such as your passport and birth certificate. This is obviously based on the idea that you are going to be relocated and will probably end up as a refugee of some sort (in a FEMA camp, no doubt). So remember to bring your birth certificate. Of course, if you don't actually have a birth certificate, you can always use Photoshop to create one from a collage of random scanned documents and no one will notice the difference these days. Not even the mainstream media.

Not surprisingly, the CDC also strongly suggests that you should bring your medications with you, because of course the entire U.S. public has already been infected with a zombie-like medical mythology that causes them to believe the human body is somehow deficient in prescription drugs. Without their meds, people think they might die! Although there are a few cases where this is true, by and large medications harm far more people than they help. But that's another story...

CDC: Do not defend yourself against the attacking zombies

One thing the CDC has utterly left out of its preparedness list, not surprisingly, is any kind of self defense weapon. Zombie lore is rife with all kinds of weapons: shotguns, chain saws, flamethrowers, swords and knives. Hand grenades, explosives and rockets are also prominently featured in zombie flicks. These weapons are usually what save the movie characters from being overrun by marauding zombies.

But the CDC says nothing about weapons. Not even a basic combat knife or a 22 pistol to keep handy. I guess the idea of people preparing for emergencies with some citizen weaponry isn't something the government wants to encourage, huh? Just be sure to have your papers in order but not your personal safety.

Instead, the CDC says it will save you. "Never Fear - CDC is Ready!" it says. It goes on to explain:

CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation. This assistance might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine).

"Infection control" means arrested infected people at gunpoint and moving them into "infection zones" where everybody is infected and anyone who tries to flee is shot. That's how a quarantine actually works, in case you didn't know. Ask the CDC yourself if you don't believe me.

How to get yourself killed? Follow the CDC

So here's the CDC's advice so far. If there's a zombie apocalypse, then according to the CDC you're supposed to evacuate with your prescription medications and your birth certificate, then head out into the zombie-infested world without a weapon? And then somehow you're supposed to magically survive a zombie assault long enough for the CDC to come quarantine you and your neighbors because you've probably already been exposed since you were totally defenseless.

Gee, is there any doubt this is a government plan? Don't protect yourself, folks, the government will save you! Grab your passport (they'll be checking your papers at police checkpoints) and remember your meds (because that will keep you docile and suggestible), but don't bring anything like a 45-caliber Glock pistol that might actually help you fend off the zombies. Or a pump action Remington 12 gauge with a couple hundred extra rounds of home defense shells. Seriously, you can't have a zombie invasion without a 12 gauge shotgun being involved, can ya? Or some 40mm grenade launchers. That's how you really take out a bunch of zombies. At least that's how it works in Hollywood.

If you're in a city where you're not allowed to own firearms, you can always try to fight off the zombies with golf clubs. That never works out very well in the zombie movies, however. Just so you know.

One enterprising inventor has strapped a chainsaw to the underside of an AR-15 and developed the ultimate zombie-killing weapon: The AR-15AZ (Anti-Zombie) device, which he demonstrates on a collection of pumpkins in a video you'll find on this page: http://mazurland.typepad.com/mywebl...

All he needs now is to add a flamethrower, and he's all set.

CDC has lost all credibility and now resorts to B-movie fictions to push its propaganda

The sad part in all this is that thanks to the swine flu fiasco which was an obvious fabrication of a pandemic in order to sell useless vaccines to people, the CDC has lost a lot of its credibility. Hey, even I used to respect the CDC as a serious agency that was dedicated to trying to stop infectious disease, but after the swine flu situation, it became completely obvious that the CDC is now just Big Pharma's vaccine pimp squad. It is so steeped in corruption that even one of its own former scientists has now been indicted by a federal jury on charges of money laundering and fraud (http://www.naturalnews.com/032216_T...).

On top of that, the former head of the CDC, Julie Gerberding -- who was also one of the top disease mongers pushing vaccines over the last few years -- now runs the global vaccine division for Merck. How's that for a revolving door between the CDC and the vaccine makers? (http://www.naturalnews.com/027789_D...)

So now the CDC is basically a joke to anyone really paying attention to health and infectious disease. We now know that almost everything coming out of the CDC's press office is a politically motivated, profit-driven fabrication designed to push useless vaccines or scare people into thinking they're about to be killed by some other mutating flu virus. That's why it's no surprise to see the CDC using the zombie apocalypse fiction as a propaganda catapult. And hey, why not? The CDC is already steeped in complete fictions and B-movie fabrications. They might as well just start interviewing fairies, leprechauns and garden gnomes, too. They're about as credible as CDC scientists these days.

But at least the CDC's preparedness advice offers tidbits of real value: Have an emergency kit with food, water, tools and first aid. That's more than what President Obama says. In response to the Fukushima meltdown -- which has now been confirmed to be a far worse disaster than Chernobyl, with multiple core meltdowns -- Obama told Americans to not prepare at all! (http://www.naturalnews.com/031735_O...)

Just listen to the government and await instructions, he said. That's the official White House preparedness plan. If you can even call it a plan.

The NaturalNews preparedness plan is a far better choice if you want to survive what's coming. Because, as you'll see below, a zombie apocalypse actually isn't as far-fetched as it sounds.

Why a zombie apocalypse may be more real than you think

The average American consumer is already a half-zombie right now. They eat prion-infected meat; they drink fluoride in the water; they get vaccinated every year with neurological irritants (adjuvants); they watch network television news for "programming" and they take psychiatric medications that alter their brain chemistry. That pushes quite a large number of them into the "functioning zombie" realm of cognitive dysfunction.

In other words, they still manage to dress themselves, eat some food, use the toilet and punch a time card working some government job, but behind the apparent human face, they are already 50% zombie.

It won't take much to push these near-zombies over the edge into total zombiehood. A bit of radiation, a couple more winter flu shots, or even a series of neurologically-engineered red flashes broadcast on the evening news could activate the zombie brains of the American masses, causing them to spill out into the streets in their underwear, with Doritos crumbling down the front of their wife beater T-shirts, mouths gaping wide open as they stumble down the sidewalks of America's suburbs looking for fresh flesh to feed upon.

This part is not fiction, by the way. I'm serious about this. The zombie mind of the masses has already been prepped by mercury poisoning, pesticides, fluoride, aspartame and other chemical exposures. It will only take the right trigger to unleash the zombie masses, at which point you will definitely wish you went beyond the CDC's silly advice and got yourself a 12 gauge (or a really good pair of sneakers with which to flee).

The real question is: Do you have enough zombie ammo? And how fast can you reload? Sadly, the CDC did not address these questions. The truth is that most people do not have much zombie ammo at all, so after a few rounds, it's going to be like click... pause... gobble, gobble, slurp. And then suddenly you're a zombie and you'll be roaming the streets of a large American city looking for fresh flesh, much like a Congressman or the head of the IMF.

Truthfully, we need more fiction

In a way, I actually kind of admire this fictional approach by the CDC. I wish more government agencies would just admit they're writing fictions from the get go. Wouldn't it be more useful for us all if the DEA, for example, just admitted its entire War On Drugs was one great big fiction? Wouldn't it save us all a few trillion dollars if the Department of War (oops, I mean, the Department of Defense) openly admitted that its multiple imperialist wars were all based on fictional justifications?

I think other U.S. departments should take a cue from the CDC and start writing fictions to explain all their actions. It would be a lot more entertaining and, in a strange way, actually more honest. The White House, of course, has a huge head start in this realm going all the way back to George W. Bush and his "war on terror" -- which is the intellectual equivalent to the CDC's "zombie apocalypse."

Both are entirely imaginary, yet useful as metaphors for the weak-minded.

The bottom line is that you and I should always be prepared to protect ourselves not only from unexpected events but also from the government's bizarre, distorted attempts to feed our brains conveniently processed tidbits of disinformation.

And if zombies really do hit the streets, bring out your flamethrower and get to work like a contestant in a flame-broiled frying contest. Somebody has to save humanity during the next outbreak of mental madness, and it sure won't be the CDC.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032454_zombie_apocalypse_CDC.html#ixzz1eKJU8Rtk

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 10:04
Your country is gone from being the envy of the world to being the despise of the world (with a bunch of real good people in it, sadly)

To the rest of the world: Sorry for being arrogant assholes, but now please step back and pardon our dust, as we have some serious house cleaning to do...

Calz
21st November 2011, 10:05
This story is so strange I had to verify. Well the link in the above article works ... sort of ... but is legit. The article is computer code but backing out one level you can plainly see the CDC indeed is calling for a "Zombie Apocalypse"!!!

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse
Categories: General

May 16th, 2011 11:48 am ET - Ali S. Khan

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

612 Comments - Read more

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/page/3/

(scroll down several articles)

Billy
21st November 2011, 11:20
I found this yesterday, seems appropiate for the thread :heh:

click image to enlarge

Carmody
21st November 2011, 13:48
The thing about 2-dimensional infinitely sized sheets interacting and forming dual vortexes that are separated or made discrete but packed tight as related to Planck length (Lattice structure in solids, etc)....with the linear unidirectional time etc... which becomes 3d worlds or dimensions/universes...is that the angular or vector numbers of infinite divisibility become the fundamentals upon which the system of entry and exit of OTHER connections.... exists. Other dimensional connections Like a series of infinite vortexes....

So, 322 is also 3/22, which is 0.0606060606060... Or it is also 22/3, it's reciprocal..which is 7.3333333333333333........

These numbers, like pi (3.1415926...etc...) are infinitely divisible, unending, or... repeating. The repeaters become the angles that OTHER dimensions form along. THEIR fundamental point. How do you get from here to there?
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznNvdzeBkM)
When you come to 'numbers' to describe this reality, the only infinity that describes the vortex or circular connection to the singular..is pi. the singular to the whole, as relations go. that is the infinite number of pi. Pi might be the original universal phone number. the all.

That appears to be their fascination or connection to the numbers. It might be like a phone number for their universal or dimensional connective tissue from which they enter and exit this place. their angle or vectoral entry exit point for their dimensional connection/energies.

basically, imagine the infinite sheets meeting, as they individually oscillate, they form these vortexes. they are squeezed together like duality-spinning marbles of an inner and outer energy system. Now, the only thing left that cannot ever lock together in permanence, is the angles of infinity.

Thus all such numbers represent the grease or entry exit point in the system. This is related to the vectoral entry-exit points.

Thus 3/22 might be their phone number, or home, dimensionally speaking.

Utilization of the knowledge of time and length, Planck length and thus finding the frequency of representation of 3/22 might be their 'door' in and out of this place. the direction upon which they reside.

Physical devices like crystals, etc, that use those numbers to form angular aspects of the given physical devices or given crystal shape... would possibly be used as energetic devices for connection to the energies that they represent. These numbers can also be found in the world of atomic lattice structures. which may indicate the given molecular structures that are tied to these energies or types they prefer or utilize.

As usual, hidden in plain sight. A simple number. this is probably combined with Freemasonry and similar symbology, in this case.

This need for our fundamentals to be connected to all, is possibly part of their reason behind changing the A of the musical scale to 440hz, from it's original, the original which was known to create states of connected ecstasy in people using it. Thus awakening their kundalini, which I covered in about page 161 of the here and now thread, regarding it's capacity to open all doors of the unconscious layers into a singular conscious state.....

Speaking of Planck length, this quote from Max Planck, on Mars, the god of war and 'global scaling theory'...(the spaces between particles of atoms are identical in scale and position and 'size'... as that of the solar system)

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. "

It is a frequency, oscillation, vortex cycling..numbers game. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xAJVri2a1U)

Lord Sidious
21st November 2011, 15:23
Your country is gone from being the envy of the world to being the despise of the world (with a bunch of real good people in it, sadly)

To the rest of the world: Sorry for being arrogant assholes, but now please step back and pardon our dust, as we have some serious house cleaning to do...

Gimme a shout nugget and I will come help.
Never really liked cleaning up other peoples mess much, but in this case, I would rather we all pitch in and knock it off.
Then we can get down to the job of making things work for US.

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 16:18

Very cool, thanks for that little nugget Rad! I was just wondering the other day what room 322 might be about. It never occured to me to look at it like a date...Go figure...

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 16:27

-snip-

Sad to say, my father was one of them.

Sad to say I'm guilty of the trifecta there.

Cidersomerset
21st November 2011, 16:52
Frighteningly simple, Its what David Icke and others having been telling us for 20 years ( although most on here already smelt a rat years ago )
Its the Totalitarian Tip Toe ! and its starting to lengthen its step.......The race is on in TPTB mind ....Will enough people awaken in time to swart their
New World order plan for taking over the world overtly so that civil rites will go for the so called security against 'Terrorist and rogue states'..
Or will their be mass protest, either way they don't mind because they can deal with violent protest and always spin it as the crack pot extremists.
Unless it is all out rebelion and the people overwhelm the security as in some of the Arab countries. Even though they were probably orchastrasted
for corporate oil reasons.

We obviously want to avoid that scenario and defeat them in the balot box.....The trouble is there has not been any real democracy for decades
The corporate lobbyists and inside jobs for the boys and now girls have saw to that....Since Watergate the press and mainstream media have been
sensored by being bought out by elites, who make sure sport, gossip, tV and only the politics they want to portray steel the headlines..
I think they are trying to bring a lot of things to a head while they still have the Generals and Admirals in their pocket, with promises of greater
budgets and wars for glory...As GenPatton said he waited all his life for the 2nd world war, as do all senior officers....
In their eyes its the perfect time for a continuation of the internal crackdown since their victory against freedom on 9/11.....and possibly
expand the external effort against Iran ...Whatever happens next the US will be on the front line whether at home or abroad !!!!
Oh and we won't be far behind in the anglosaxon alliance....

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 16:52

Never really liked cleaning up other peoples mess much, but in this case, I would rather we all pitch in and knock it off.

You got it papa nugget.

Cidersomerset
21st November 2011, 16:56
b_A8kFqdBrE

Calz
21st November 2011, 17:36

You got it papa nugget.

Careful what you wish for lest Papa be disappointed (again).

So ... what are we talkin' bout here Rob ... spill the nuggets.

You have mentioned a possible seminar in the states but this "smells" a bit stronger???

Don't forget about the "traveling pains" ...

qNF3Ie4zqFE

Seikou-Kishi
21st November 2011, 17:55
I love how the broadcast makes such a distinction between US citizens and others. Never mind all the others who could be detained under the act, it could detain citizens!

Calz
21st November 2011, 18:05
I love how the broadcast makes such a distinction between US citizens and others. Never mind all the others who could be detained under the act, it could detain citizens!

When/If the SHTF I expect all bets are off and the old "all's fair in love and war" motto will apply.

Meaning, of course, forget about rule of law (geneva or otherwise).

Carmody
21st November 2011, 18:10
the problem is that all these people confuse romanticism with love.

Romanticism is ego/fear animal instincts tied to the idealization of love.

It has nothing to do with love.

Love is not killing, love is not war, love is not killing for others to save them.

love is sacrifice without taking the lives of others, if felt to be necessary.

Anything else is just animal confusion.

For example, the films 'Gladiator' and 'Last of the Mohicans' are both romanticism, and have nothing to do with representing love. They misrepresent love in a very horrific manner. One where pain, fear, and anger... become confused with love.

people are led into the trap of freemasonry, via the idea of sacrifice for love. But romanticized.

Therein lies the falsehood, that people spiral the energy of their ability, their need to fix things, their desire to help... to sacrifice....down into......into a trap.

Lord Sidious
21st November 2011, 18:21

You got it papa nugget.

Careful what you wish for lest Papa be disappointed (again).

So ... what are we talkin' bout here Rob ... spill the nuggets.

You have mentioned a possible seminar in the states but this "smells" a bit stronger???

Don't forget about the "traveling pains" ...

qNF3Ie4zqFE

You're one sneaky dude!
How did you get that camera onto my Death Star?
I was cracking a joke with Fred. I am happy to help clean up this mess, maybe that is why I am here?
The workshop/seminar idea is on the table, but that is all at this stage.

Calz
21st November 2011, 18:28
I have no illusion of "love" associated with our very survival being foisted upon us against our will.

Perhaps I am gettin "confused" strattling the dimensional line ... but I will only fight as a last option.

Could well be a "split" is upon us somehow ... some way ...

If I had *zero* doubt that sitting in my home contemplating my navel would protect my family then it would be all good.

Bottom line if someone busts into my home with ill intent I will respond ... and that prospect makes me very sad because I have avoided violence my whole life.

All about intent. If I have to defend my family then no shame or harm there.

Carmody:

Love is not killing, love is not war, love is not killing for others to save them.

Black Panther
21st November 2011, 19:00

Not to be a party pooper or anything but I live in Australia, family is originally from Egypt ;)

Isn't that the country with Prime Minister Gillard who announced new initiatives that will strengthen ties with the US smiling at Barack Obama :p

I think it doesn't matter where we live in the end. We're all in the same boat. It's time the sociopaths stop killing the planet and it's inhabitants and it's time for us to build a New Earth!

Calz
21st November 2011, 19:12
It needs to start with the usa as that is the big sticking point for implenting the "nwo".

Once (if and when) the usa falls then I suspect it would be wise to *not* take anything for granted *anywhere* else in the world.

If the *galactic federation of light* swoops in and proves me wrong then ... :hail: ... thanks but no gods need apply.

Cartomancer
21st November 2011, 19:15
These guy's (Lieberman and Mc Cain) know exactly what they are doing. They have let a few "terrorists" make fascists out of both of them. These two are willing to use the constitution as toilet paper. The United States of America has turned into an eastern block police state. This is not an exaggeration. The "occupy" movement is being used by them as well. This is so bad I just can't believe it. I am 50 years old. If you had told me all of this would be happening when I was twenty I would have laughed you out of the room.

They have stolen our industrial base, all of our jobs, all of our farms, all of our houses and all of our money. Where is this going to end? Americans just aren't buying the UN and NWO agenda and they are going to turn us into a third world country as a result. bullsh*t. We need to just go and and start up industries and resist however possible when they try to shut them down. We need to start bartering and not using fiat money.

They are trying to pass laws that say you can't sell anything personally unless a check or credit card is used. They are trying to do away with cash. This is the same conflict that started the revolutionary war when Britain said we could not have our own money. No way no way no way. NO!!!!

Carmody
21st November 2011, 19:34
I have no illusion of "love" associated with our very survival being foisted upon us against our will.

Perhaps I am gettin "confused" strattling the dimensional line ... but I will only fight as a last option.

Could well be a "split" is upon us somehow ... some way ...

If I had *zero* doubt that sitting in my home contemplating my navel would protect my family then it would be all good.

Bottom line if someone busts into my home with ill intent I will respond ... and that prospect makes me very sad because I have avoided violence my whole life.

All about intent. If I have to defend my family then no shame or harm there.

Carmody:

Just be careful as that is where the problem begins.

Keep going.

don't turn there

0GkkZPNiuVE

Calz
21st November 2011, 19:43

Keep going.

don't turn there

Someone is breaking into your home and threatening not only your life but that of your family.

Please elaborate :)

21st November 2011, 19:44
Hey Cal

Awesome thread bookmarked for future reference

and I am all for changing the dream....

the spaces between are a rare experience

Fred, 11 22 33 are master numbers....

The "witch hunts" by the PTB & others have been going on for years now.....

Nora

we are all related

Carmody
21st November 2011, 21:40

Keep going.

don't turn there

Someone is breaking into your home and threatening not only your life but that of your family.

to always assess each action within the scope of the idea of love. Not fears, not fear of past, not fear of future. to not project negativity and feed the beast the emotions that it desires to be fed //so the events it wishes to take place, indeed then do take place. To project a consensus reality of a future that is unpleasant and begins/ends badly.

It's all about the focus of the here and now. then take that, and move forward.

see the dream-bus thread where I speak about walking among dreamers who are dreaming the future of their coming day, before it happens. THIS is the influence they are trying to cast. One where they steer the boat by steering your formation of reality in the flow of time, by forcing a vision of a future into you that they want.

It's consensus reality via projection. Projection of fears into you so you steer that reality into existence.

In the dimension we come from, MIND is matter. MIND is FORCE and ENERGY that creates reality. Thus we need to lean how to control our minds, as that is the primary driving force in those realms.

In this place of high density, this 3d world of linear time and reality... MIND is the weakest component. The physical aspects of the emotions become the driver of the system, as they are the primary force, by far. We are here to learn to control those bodily emotions and the system is a giant 'rubber baby buggy bumper system'.

You and all of us are the mass of the machine. We are the cart and the horse, in this place. Same as the other place, the place we come from but the force and control aspects are reversed. the equation of mind vs creation of reality..is reversed. the capacity is the same but the ability to make is so is weakened like a reciprocal ratio. But the body is also steering the formation of the dream, here. Thus fire up the body..and the dream gets altered. Do you see?

They are the parasite (or the orchestrator, whatever your view) that is trying to drive the whole shebang via forcing/steering a vision into you. You reflect this and bring this given future into existence. Monkey see, monkey do, monkey become, monkey perpetuate.

I live this as a reality, each day. as an understanding.

Read the link.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=361013&viewfull=1#post361013

Elinin, wars, volcanoes, etc etc. all projections. To be careful what one projects, or to be careful what projection one invests in, with regard to creating a future.

Eg, Lynn Mctaggart in her book, the field, illustrates a scientific protocol and test regimen that was enacted by believers in psychic capacity and then the same test done identically by skeptics.

one was a spectacular success an the other was a spectacular failure. the skeptics killed the results via their non-belief.

Yet both regimens were an unbreakable system of testing that could not be fabricated into existence. Same thing happened when it was tested again just to be sure.

This is how the situation occurred, with Greybeard, Chris, when he was in India(?). the guru would produce flowers and butterflies, etc, out of his mouth. Chris asked how he could do that. The guru replied that he could not. The belief of the followers was what gave this capacity to him, literally, they forced it upon him. It was NOTHING MORE. Consensus reality at play in a universal mental matrix of linear time and particles.

Literally, consensus reality, at play.

So, when we talk about fascists and their projected crap, it is literally that..fascists and their projected insane crap. which if we are not careful, becomes ours. Yet it is not them, it is what is behind them ...that wants this nightmare.

Remember the last 20 or so pages of the 'here and now' thread. All of that is real.

As real as you and I are ----Whatever that means. :p

Lord Sidious
21st November 2011, 22:11
Even though I agree with you Carmody, I'm still gonna shoot the bastards. :cool:

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 22:12

Sorry Nora, is this in reference to room 322? What am I missing here?:)

21st November 2011, 23:15

Sorry Nora, is this in reference to room 322? What am I missing here?:)

11 is the visionary, 22 is the builder, 33 is the teacher -each master number has a little bit of the influence of the other master in it also.

22 is the number for the master builder & 33 -degree and/or chair is the number for the grand master in free masonry-the teacher..... there are 33 chairs/degrees all together 1,2,3,4.........33

3/22 is the vernal equinox -aries the ram aries the god of war.... some initiations and ceremony's of the free masons are done during the vernal equinox as well as other sects....the OES -order of easternstars have ceremony's

during this time, there is 4 days of Light 2 days before the exact equinox and 2 days after it..... you could say a flow with-in and flow with-out.... added to this
also the autumnal equinox is the complete opposite 9/22 ie 4 days of darkness.....

Nora

we are all related

Cottage Rose
21st November 2011, 23:42

Keep going.

don't turn there

to always assess each action within the scope of the idea of love. Not fears, not fear of past, not fear of future. to not project negativity and feed the beast the emotions that it desires to be fed //so the events it wishes to take place, indeed then do take place. To project a consensus reality of a future that is unpleasant and begins/ends badly.

It's all about the focus of the here and now. then take that, and move forward.

see the dream-bus thread where I speak about walking among dreamers who are dreaming the future of their coming day, before it happens. THIS is the influence they are trying to cast. One where they steer the boat by steering your formation of reality in the flow of time, by forcing a vision of a future into you that they want.

It's consensus reality via projection. Projection of fears into you so you steer that reality into existence.

In the dimension we come from, MIND is matter. MIND is FORCE and ENERGY that creates reality. Thus we need to lean how to control our minds, as that is the primary driving force in those realms.

In this place of high density, this 3d world of linear time and reality... MIND is the weakest component. The physical aspects of the emotions become the driver of the system, as they are the primary force, by far. We are here to learn to control those bodily emotions and the system is a giant 'rubber baby buggy bumper system'.

You and all of us are the mass of the machine. We are the cart and the horse, in this place. Same as the other place, the place we come from but the force and control aspects are reversed. the equation of mind vs creation of reality..is reversed. the capacity is the same but the ability to make is so is weakened like a reciprocal ratio. But the body is also steering the formation of the dream, here. Thus fire up the body..and the dream gets altered. Do you see?

They are the parasite (or the orchestrator, whatever your view) that is trying to drive the whole shebang via forcing/steering a vision into you. You reflect this and bring this given future into existence. Monkey see, monkey do, monkey become, monkey perpetuate.

I live this as a reality, each day. as an understanding.

Read the link.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=361013&viewfull=1#post361013

Elinin, wars, volcanoes, etc etc. all projections. To be careful what one projects, or to be careful what projection one invests in, with regard to creating a future.

Eg, Lynn Mctaggart in her book, the field, illustrates a scientific protocol and test regimen that was enacted by believers in psychic capacity and then the same test done identically by skeptics.

one was a spectacular success an the other was a spectacular failure. the skeptics killed the results via their non-belief.

Yet both regimens were an unbreakable system of testing that could not be fabricated into existence. Same thing happened when it was tested again just to be sure.

This is how the situation occurred, with Greybeard, Chris, when he was in India(?). the guru would produce flowers and butterflies, etc, out of his mouth. Chris asked how he could do that. The guru replied that he could not. The belief of the followers was what gave this capacity to him, literally, they forced it upon him. It was NOTHING MORE. Consensus reality at play in a universal mental matrix of linear time and particles.

Literally, consensus reality, at play.

So, when we talk about fascists and their projected crap, it is literally that..fascists and their projected insane crap. which if we are not careful, becomes ours. Yet it is not them, it is what is behind them ...that wants this nightmare.

Remember the last 20 or so pages of the 'here and now' thread. All of that is real.

As real as you and I are ----Whatever that means. :p

Thank you, Carmody.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/stTNGclap_original.gif