PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalypse

Calz
21st November 2011, 10:27
Posted already in another thread but this is so far *out there* it needs a thread of it's own.

Get this ...

CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention in USA) came out with a warning regarding the coming "Zombie Apocalyse".

Yes ... I am serious.

Will link to the "Health Ranger" article I found it in the 2nd post.

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Categories: General

May 16th, 2011 11:48 am ET - Ali S. Khan

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

612 Comments - Read more

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/page/3/

(scroll down several articles)

(note - when trying to take link to actual article it is in computer code ... you can scroll through and read it but much is programming language - see coming 2nd post for story)

Calz
21st November 2011, 10:29
The "end of the cycle" must certainly be drawing near. I am simply amazed at some of the stories coming out now. Beyond words.

(image not from the CDC :haha: )

(also - need to take link at bottom to original article to access the embedded links)

CDC warns Americans to prepare for zombie apocalypse (really)

Thursday, May 19, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Although it may seem unbelievable, this is not a satire piece or a joke. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been deeply engaged in the fictions of Swine Flu and other so-called "pandemics," is now publicly warning Americans to prepare for a zombie apocalypse.

In a May 16th blog entry on the CDC.gov website (http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthma...), author Ali S. Khan asks the question, "Where do zombies come from and why do they love eating brains so much?" The article then goes on to suppose that "zombies would take over entire countries, roaming city streets eating anything living that got in their way. The proliferation of this idea has led many people to wonder - How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?"

The CDC has apparently been listening to my hip-hop song Vaccine Zombie (http://www.naturalnews.com/vaccine_...) and decided to run with the concept. Vaccines, of course, are the real source of zombies because they eat your brain (and cause autism, too). For some reason, the CDC didn't mention that...

Government preparedness tips... much like military intelligence

The CDC's zombie apocalypse article is, of course, an effort to reach a younger crowd by appealing to mainstream youth interests which now include anything having to do with vampires and zombies. The article actually offers a useful but rudimentary set of preparedness tips that include gathering up emergency medicine supplies, food, water and tools.

Some of the strategies include preparing all your "important documents" such as your passport and birth certificate. This is obviously based on the idea that you are going to be relocated and will probably end up as a refugee of some sort (in a FEMA camp, no doubt). So remember to bring your birth certificate. Of course, if you don't actually have a birth certificate, you can always use Photoshop to create one from a collage of random scanned documents and no one will notice the difference these days. Not even the mainstream media.

Not surprisingly, the CDC also strongly suggests that you should bring your medications with you, because of course the entire U.S. public has already been infected with a zombie-like medical mythology that causes them to believe the human body is somehow deficient in prescription drugs. Without their meds, people think they might die! Although there are a few cases where this is true, by and large medications harm far more people than they help. But that's another story...

CDC: Do not defend yourself against the attacking zombies

One thing the CDC has utterly left out of its preparedness list, not surprisingly, is any kind of self defense weapon. Zombie lore is rife with all kinds of weapons: shotguns, chain saws, flamethrowers, swords and knives. Hand grenades, explosives and rockets are also prominently featured in zombie flicks. These weapons are usually what save the movie characters from being overrun by marauding zombies.

But the CDC says nothing about weapons. Not even a basic combat knife or a 22 pistol to keep handy. I guess the idea of people preparing for emergencies with some citizen weaponry isn't something the government wants to encourage, huh? Just be sure to have your papers in order but not your personal safety.

Instead, the CDC says it will save you. "Never Fear - CDC is Ready!" it says. It goes on to explain:

CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation. This assistance might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine).

"Infection control" means arrested infected people at gunpoint and moving them into "infection zones" where everybody is infected and anyone who tries to flee is shot. That's how a quarantine actually works, in case you didn't know. Ask the CDC yourself if you don't believe me.

How to get yourself killed? Follow the CDC

So here's the CDC's advice so far. If there's a zombie apocalypse, then according to the CDC you're supposed to evacuate with your prescription medications and your birth certificate, then head out into the zombie-infested world without a weapon? And then somehow you're supposed to magically survive a zombie assault long enough for the CDC to come quarantine you and your neighbors because you've probably already been exposed since you were totally defenseless.

Gee, is there any doubt this is a government plan? Don't protect yourself, folks, the government will save you! Grab your passport (they'll be checking your papers at police checkpoints) and remember your meds (because that will keep you docile and suggestible), but don't bring anything like a 45-caliber Glock pistol that might actually help you fend off the zombies. Or a pump action Remington 12 gauge with a couple hundred extra rounds of home defense shells. Seriously, you can't have a zombie invasion without a 12 gauge shotgun being involved, can ya? Or some 40mm grenade launchers. That's how you really take out a bunch of zombies. At least that's how it works in Hollywood.

If you're in a city where you're not allowed to own firearms, you can always try to fight off the zombies with golf clubs. That never works out very well in the zombie movies, however. Just so you know.

One enterprising inventor has strapped a chainsaw to the underside of an AR-15 and developed the ultimate zombie-killing weapon: The AR-15AZ (Anti-Zombie) device, which he demonstrates on a collection of pumpkins in a video you'll find on this page: http://mazurland.typepad.com/mywebl...

All he needs now is to add a flamethrower, and he's all set.

CDC has lost all credibility and now resorts to B-movie fictions to push its propaganda

The sad part in all this is that thanks to the swine flu fiasco which was an obvious fabrication of a pandemic in order to sell useless vaccines to people, the CDC has lost a lot of its credibility. Hey, even I used to respect the CDC as a serious agency that was dedicated to trying to stop infectious disease, but after the swine flu situation, it became completely obvious that the CDC is now just Big Pharma's vaccine pimp squad. It is so steeped in corruption that even one of its own former scientists has now been indicted by a federal jury on charges of money laundering and fraud (http://www.naturalnews.com/032216_T...).

On top of that, the former head of the CDC, Julie Gerberding -- who was also one of the top disease mongers pushing vaccines over the last few years -- now runs the global vaccine division for Merck. How's that for a revolving door between the CDC and the vaccine makers? (http://www.naturalnews.com/027789_D...)

So now the CDC is basically a joke to anyone really paying attention to health and infectious disease. We now know that almost everything coming out of the CDC's press office is a politically motivated, profit-driven fabrication designed to push useless vaccines or scare people into thinking they're about to be killed by some other mutating flu virus. That's why it's no surprise to see the CDC using the zombie apocalypse fiction as a propaganda catapult. And hey, why not? The CDC is already steeped in complete fictions and B-movie fabrications. They might as well just start interviewing fairies, leprechauns and garden gnomes, too. They're about as credible as CDC scientists these days.

But at least the CDC's preparedness advice offers tidbits of real value: Have an emergency kit with food, water, tools and first aid. That's more than what President Obama says. In response to the Fukushima meltdown -- which has now been confirmed to be a far worse disaster than Chernobyl, with multiple core meltdowns -- Obama told Americans to not prepare at all! (http://www.naturalnews.com/031735_O...)

Just listen to the government and await instructions, he said. That's the official White House preparedness plan. If you can even call it a plan.

The NaturalNews preparedness plan is a far better choice if you want to survive what's coming. Because, as you'll see below, a zombie apocalypse actually isn't as far-fetched as it sounds.

Why a zombie apocalypse may be more real than you think

The average American consumer is already a half-zombie right now. They eat prion-infected meat; they drink fluoride in the water; they get vaccinated every year with neurological irritants (adjuvants); they watch network television news for "programming" and they take psychiatric medications that alter their brain chemistry. That pushes quite a large number of them into the "functioning zombie" realm of cognitive dysfunction.

In other words, they still manage to dress themselves, eat some food, use the toilet and punch a time card working some government job, but behind the apparent human face, they are already 50% zombie.

It won't take much to push these near-zombies over the edge into total zombiehood. A bit of radiation, a couple more winter flu shots, or even a series of neurologically-engineered red flashes broadcast on the evening news could activate the zombie brains of the American masses, causing them to spill out into the streets in their underwear, with Doritos crumbling down the front of their wife beater T-shirts, mouths gaping wide open as they stumble down the sidewalks of America's suburbs looking for fresh flesh to feed upon.

This part is not fiction, by the way. I'm serious about this. The zombie mind of the masses has already been prepped by mercury poisoning, pesticides, fluoride, aspartame and other chemical exposures. It will only take the right trigger to unleash the zombie masses, at which point you will definitely wish you went beyond the CDC's silly advice and got yourself a 12 gauge (or a really good pair of sneakers with which to flee).

The real question is: Do you have enough zombie ammo? And how fast can you reload? Sadly, the CDC did not address these questions. The truth is that most people do not have much zombie ammo at all, so after a few rounds, it's going to be like click... pause... gobble, gobble, slurp. And then suddenly you're a zombie and you'll be roaming the streets of a large American city looking for fresh flesh, much like a Congressman or the head of the IMF.

Truthfully, we need more fiction

In a way, I actually kind of admire this fictional approach by the CDC. I wish more government agencies would just admit they're writing fictions from the get go. Wouldn't it be more useful for us all if the DEA, for example, just admitted its entire War On Drugs was one great big fiction? Wouldn't it save us all a few trillion dollars if the Department of War (oops, I mean, the Department of Defense) openly admitted that its multiple imperialist wars were all based on fictional justifications?

I think other U.S. departments should take a cue from the CDC and start writing fictions to explain all their actions. It would be a lot more entertaining and, in a strange way, actually more honest. The White House, of course, has a huge head start in this realm going all the way back to George W. Bush and his "war on terror" -- which is the intellectual equivalent to the CDC's "zombie apocalypse."

Both are entirely imaginary, yet useful as metaphors for the weak-minded.

The bottom line is that you and I should always be prepared to protect ourselves not only from unexpected events but also from the government's bizarre, distorted attempts to feed our brains conveniently processed tidbits of disinformation.

And if zombies really do hit the streets, bring out your flamethrower and get to work like a contestant in a flame-broiled frying contest. Somebody has to save humanity during the next outbreak of mental madness, and it sure won't be the CDC.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032454_zombie_apocalypse_CDC.html#ixzz1eKJU8Rtk

TelosianEmbrace
21st November 2011, 11:56
From what I've read they already have the toxin that turns people into voracious zombies. This is one of their preferred armageddons and that is why it has been marketed so extensively, so remorselessly. If they can get enough of us to think the same way, they are hoping to be able to bring about this zombie apocalypse. If I recall correctly it was James Casbolt/Michael Prince who came up with the initial witness to this zombiefication process. (If anyone can step in with the reference I'm looking for...?)
If you consider the multitrillion dollar black budget, the lack of oversight and the twisted minds of the illuminati/satanists/ptw, you would have no hesitation in believing their attempt/ability to bring about a zombie apocalypse. Welcome to one of the darkest places in the universe.

modwiz
21st November 2011, 12:02
From what I've read they already have the toxin that turns people into voracious zombies. This is one of their preferred armageddons and that is why it has been marketed so extensively, so remorselessly. If they can get enough of us to think the same way, they are hoping to be able to bring about this zombie apocalypse. If I recall correctly it was James Casbolt/Michael Prince who came up with the initial witness to this zombiefication process. (If anyone can step in with the reference I'm looking for...?)
If you consider the multitrillion dollar black budget, the lack of oversight and the twisted minds of the illuminati/satanists/ptw, you would have no hesitation in believing their attempt/ability to bring about a zombie apocalypse. Welcome to one of the darkest places in the universe.

Have you been to Walmart? It has already begun. Critical mass has not been reached yet. It might take the lithium in municipal water supplies to effect it. I drink well water only, but if I decide for a soft drink or iced tea made with water from a municipal supply........I get poisoned as well.

I have to keep reminding myself of that. It just ain't safe, or sane, 'out there'.

Calz
21st November 2011, 12:03
Not sure about the exact reference ... but in lieu of the illuminati/satanist alleged need of "hiding things in plain sight" to get our "collective consent" then perhaps the article isn't so wacky afterall?

Fred Steeves
21st November 2011, 12:10
Let the four winds blow.

modwiz
21st November 2011, 12:12
Let the four winds blow.

Whistles? Maybe Kerry will interview them.

Calz
21st November 2011, 12:14
Clearly something within the interview or text ...

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/james_casbolt/james_casbolt.html

On Dec 15, 2006, at 4:14 PM, james casbolt wrote:

Dear Kerry,
My name is James Casbolt. I am a former MI 6 agent that was involved in black ops during the mid 90's in London, England. See my website www.jamescasbolt.com for details.

I have blown the whistle on many things on this website, however there are certain areas I have not gone public with. This regards my involvement a genetic-enhancement programme run by the NSA in the area that I grew up in. This project involves creating super soldiers and super spies.

This programme is called project Mannequin and was/is being jointly run NSA in an underground facility in Peasmore, Berkshire in England. I have recovered memories of genetic enhancement procedures being performed on me in this facility.

It has also been confirmed by contacts in the NSA that I was part of this programme and may still be.

I have NSA documents in possession that teach how to create super soldiers if you are interested in perusing them. These documents are classified 'above top secret' and are worth a lot of money.

Again I have not released them on my website because this area is extremely sensitive.

The reason I am sending you this email is because [removed] emailed me a few days ago. However I cleared my email account and erased his contact details by accident. i am going through a very painful and confusing de-programming. Many more memories are coming up. Please will you send forward this to [removed] and ask him to get in touch with me if possible. There is so much more to this then I can say now. I will forward you a couple more emails regarding my experiences. Again please forward these to [removed].

In truth

James Casbolt

PurpleLama
21st November 2011, 12:37
Surround your house with treadmills. You'll be fine.

Limor Wolf
21st November 2011, 12:52
Not sure about the exact reference ... but in lieu of the illuminati/satanist alleged need of "hiding things in plain sight" to get our "collective consent" then perhaps the article isn't so wacky afterall?

Hey Calz and TelosianEmbrace,I had the same thoughts as well when seeing this subconscious messege to the public hiding under comic disguise.
As always,they dont take into consideration (at least dont show any signs ) of the human spirit that is a lot stronger than any under hypnosis that is forced on it,therefore,no worries,let them play.
They live in their Illusion but soon enough we will be able to asses their 'contribution' in a different light and than they will be liable to the mercy of our thoughts.

I also opened a post about it here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34566-Preparedness-101-Zombie-Pandemic

CDC might be only the obedient emissary to deliver this message

DNA
21st November 2011, 13:17
The Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier Contacts (http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm)

I'm giving an abridged version with high lights, for I know all to well you guys are gonna skip it for sure if I post the whole article.
You wascally wabbits.:)
If this gets your attention, I really recomend hitting the link and reading the whole message.

Horrifying weapons and a possible world war
Due to the fault of scientists, enormous power will be seized by the power-hungry and their military, their warriors and terrorists, and power will be seized as well through laser weapons of many types, but also via atomic, chemical and biological weapons.
Also concerning genetic technology, enormous misuse will occur, because this will be unrestrainedly exploited for the purposes of war, not lastly due to the cloning of human beings for warring purposes, as this was practised in ancient times with the descendants of Henoch in the regions of Sirius.
However, this will not be all of the horrors; as besides the genetic technology and the chemical weapons, far worse and more dangerous and more deadly weapons of mass destruction will be produced and will be used.
The irresponsible politicians will unscrupulously exercise their power, assisted by scientists and obedient military forces serving them, who together hold a deadly sceptre and will create clone-like beings which will be bred in a total lack of conscience and will be scientifically manipulated to become killer machines. Division by division and devoid of any feelings, they will destroy, murder and annihilate everything.If the Third World War will actually happen—as calculations and observations appear to indicate to be probable now and also during the approaching few decades—then, as now, the civilian population will above all have to bear the brunt of the enormous suffering in tremendous numbers in this entire catastrophe and, last but not least,
the fault of the irresponsible scientists who by cloning will create human machines for military purposes, devoid of conscience and feelings, and will create immensely deadly and all-annihilating computer-like weapons. At the same time, the danger could become reality that the human combat machines, the military clones, will gain their independence and under their own management will bring death, devastation, destruction and annihilation to the human beings of Earth and to the planet.

Calz
21st November 2011, 13:43

I was thinkin' more about this option ...

Lord Sidious
21st November 2011, 15:31

If they do ever break free of your trap, they would be very fit.
Maybe not a good idea after all? :p

Calz
22nd November 2011, 07:24
The link to the CDC OP article is working now.

Not a secret by any means ... I found it on fox news as well ... hidden in plain sight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/18/cdc-warns-public-prepare-zombie-apocalypse/

Here is the full CDC article:

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Categories: General

May 16th, 2011 11:48 am ET - Ali S. Khan

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

A Brief History of Zombies

We’ve all seen at least one movie about flesh-eating zombies taking over (my personal favorite is Resident Evil), but where do zombies come from and why do they love eating brains so much? The word zombie comes from Haitian and New Orleans voodoo origins. Although its meaning has changed slightly over the years, it refers to a human corpse mysteriously reanimated to serve the undead. Through ancient voodoo and folk-lore traditions, shows like the Walking Dead were born.

A couple dressed as zombies - Danny Zucco and Sandy Olsson from the movie Grease walking in the annual Toronto Zombie Walk.
In movies, shows, and literature, zombies are often depicted as being created by an infectious virus, which is passed on via bites and contact with bodily fluids. Harvard psychiatrist Steven Schlozman wrote a (fictional) medical paper on the zombies presented in Night of the Living Dead and refers to the condition as Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome caused by an infectious agent. The Zombie Survival Guide identifies the cause of zombies as a virus called solanum. Other zombie origins shown in films include radiation from a destroyed NASA Venus probe (as in Night of the Living Dead), as well as mutations of existing conditions such as prions, mad-cow disease, measles and rabies.

The rise of zombies in pop culture has given credence to the idea that a zombie apocalypse could happen. In such a scenario zombies would take over entire countries, roaming city streets eating anything living that got in their way. The proliferation of this idea has led many people to wonder “How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?”

Well, we’re here to answer that question for you, and hopefully share a few tips about preparing for real emergencies too!

Better Safe than Sorry

So what do you need to do before zombies…or hurricanes or pandemics for example, actually happen? First of all, you should have an emergency kit in your house. This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored). Below are a few items you should include in your kit, for a full list visit the CDC Emergency page.

•Water (1 gallon per person per day)
•Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
•Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
•Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
•Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
•Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
•Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
•First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)

Once you’ve made your emergency kit, you should sit down with your family and come up with an emergency plan. This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your door step. You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake, or other emergency.

1.Identify the types of emergencies that are possible in your area. Besides a zombie apocalypse, this may include floods, tornadoes, or earthquakes. If you are unsure contact your local Red Cross chapter for more information.
2.Pick a meeting place for your family to regroup in case zombies invade your home…or your town evacuates because of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you are unable to return home right away.
3.Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts like the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Also identify an out-of-state contact that you can call during an emergency to let the rest of your family know you are ok.
4.Plan your evacuation route. When zombies are hungry they won’t stop until they get food (i.e., brains), which means you need to get out of town fast! Plan where you would go and multiple routes you would take ahead of time so that the flesh eaters don’t have a chance! This is also helpful when natural disasters strike and you have to take shelter fast.

Never Fear – CDC is Ready

Get a Kit, Make a Plan, Be Prepared
If zombies did start roaming the streets, CDC would conduct an investigation much like any other disease outbreak. CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation. This assistance might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine). It’s likely that an investigation of this scenario would seek to accomplish several goals: determine the cause of the illness, the source of the infection/virus/toxin, learn how it is transmitted and how readily it is spread, how to break the cycle of transmission and thus prevent further cases, and how patients can best be treated. Not only would scientists be working to identify the cause and cure of the zombie outbreak, but CDC and other federal agencies would send medical teams and first responders to help those in affected areas (I will be volunteering the young nameless disease detectives for the field work).

To learn more about what CDC does to prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds, visit: http://emergency.cdc.gov/cdc/orgs_progs.asp

To learn more about how you can prepare for and stay safe during an emergency visit: http://emergency.cdc.gov/

Join the CDC Zombie Task Force! The CDC Foundation, a non-profit partner of CDC is offering Zombie Task Force t-shirts (click on the picture to find out more). Proceeds go to benefit disaster relief efforts and other important health programs. Get yours before their gone…

Are you prepared? Tell us…

Have you begun preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Or maybe you have been preparing for a more realistic threat like hurricanes or the next flu season? Tell us about what you are doing to prepare! Enter our video contest here: http://prepare.challenge.gov

612 Comments - Post a Comment

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/

Carmody
22nd November 2011, 20:47

http://unseenlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/zombie-treadmill.jpg

Just pull the elites out of the closet....and presto..look at those zombies run.

http://unseenlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/zombie-worst-nightmare.jpg

And if anyone ever asks me, 'Elite' is a brand of treadmill (where you provide the power)....and they put you on it....in order to turn you into a zombie. Always trying to get home, but never getting there.

Calz
28th May 2012, 03:44
... and so it begins ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IkUzyWlbeTM/TIeqSQn7sRI/AAAAAAAAAAs/1HeZM1r8FKk/s320/za.bmp

Zombie apocalypse becomes reality in Miami as police shoot naked, mindless man literally eating the face off another man

Sunday, May 27, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) The long-dreaded "zombie apocalypse" may already be underway in Miami, where a human zombie -- a mindless naked man -- was encountered by police officers who found him literally feasting on the face of another naked man. This is a true event and has been reported by CBS Miami (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-l...) which says:

"Miami police shot and killed a man on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, and police sources told CBS4 they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal. ...Officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen."

At that point, the police officers shot the zombie once, but he continued feeding on the other man's face. They were forced to shoot him again, which mercifully killed him. Then they sought to aid the victim whose face was already mostly eaten off.

"With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognizable. Once the bizarre confrontation came to an end, police were left with the task of figuring out what had happened..."

A surveillance video has surfaced of the incident. Here's a still shot from the video, showing the two men lying on the sidewalk, under a road bridge, with a police car parked nearby:
http://www.naturalnews.com/images/Miami_Zombie_Apocalypse.jpg

The Miami Herald also reported: "According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man's face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots." (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-o...)

The Zombie apocalypse begins

Are we now witnessing the rise of the zombies? Humans who subject themselves to fluoride, aspartame, psychiatric drugs, vaccines and street drugs end up lobotomizing their higher brains. Vaccines, for starters, cause extreme neurological damage, and some vaccines are actually made of aggressive viruses designed to "eat" targeted regions of the brain, resulting in a biological lobotomy.

What's left is the primal section of the brain, sometimes called the "reptilian brain." Or the "zombie brain," to use a pop culture term. This zombie brain has no morals and no logic. It only knows hunger, sex, violence and fear. It is entirely focused on selfish needs and has no ability to consider the welfare of others.

"America is becoming a zombie nation," award-winning investigative journalist Jim Marrs recently told me in a phone interview. In fact, he wanted to name his most recent book "Zombie Nation," but the publisher overruled him and instead had it named, "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy," which doesn't even make that much sense given the broad coverage of topics in the book. The word "zombie" did make it into the subtitle, however. Here's the full title: "The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America."
(http://www.amazon.com/The-Trillion-Dollar-Conspiracy-Man-Made-Destroying/dp/0061970697)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035990_zombie_apocalypse_Miami_police.html#ixzz1w8FrROJk

Sidney
28th May 2012, 04:07
Where the hell am I? Have I arrived at the twilight zone?do do do do do do do do.....:clock::faint::faint::lalala::der::ohwell:

Whiskey_Mystic
28th May 2012, 04:07
What do we want?

Braaaaaiiiinssssssss

When do we want em?!

... Braaaaaiiiinnsssssss

jagman
28th May 2012, 04:40
There are many ways to defeat a zombie. Single shot to the mellon. ( some people prefer the double tap.) There is decapitation but
you have to get pretty close to the zombie without being bitten or scratched. You can set a zombie on fire but they might take a while burning.
Arrows to the head. The crossbow is an excellent weapon for a Zombie Apocalypse scenerio. Quiet, efficient retreavable ammo

And always remember you only have to run faster than your firends. So my advice, Hangout with couch potatoes

Calz
28th May 2012, 04:54
If you get overwhelmed ... having the proper equipment is prudent ...

http://www.funnyloh.com/img/Horror_Bowling_Ball_Design_4892.jpg

jagman
28th May 2012, 04:54
The best Zombie series ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1p87zlCXQ&feature=player_detailpage

Carmody
28th May 2012, 06:35
They are calling it LSD.

That is impossible.

It is NOT Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

It's something else all together.

edit:

It could be experimental, something combined with LSD (acid).

Acid will, to a certain extent, remove the barrier between the higher self and the lower self. This is why it is on record as increasing intelligence by an average of 20%, when the person is 'high'.

Whatever this stuff is, it is possibly using the LSD, as a combination to remove the intellect and leave the animal component in charge.

Possibly, something like this. The actual zombie drug. It is 100% real.

This stuff is, I very much suspect (I'm thinking 100% chance) part of the original CIA programming techniques.

The most dangerous drug in the world: 'Devil's Breath' chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143584/Scopolamine-Powerful-drug-growing-forests-Colombia-ELIMINATES-free-will.html

Almost as potent as LSD, ounce for ounce. A couple of grams could kill 10-12 people, apparently.

However, concerning acid...there is no known "LD50" (50% death rate, means 'lethal dose 50%') for acid or LSD. It simply cannot kill, on it's own.

This is possibly what happened to the Kony 2012 video guy. If true...either he took it, or someone dosed him.

778 neighbour of some guy
28th May 2012, 17:17

PuGjcSmuTXM

Doctor
28th May 2012, 20:43
This following article is based on the assumption that we know exactly how zombies would behave. I play a video game where the zombies just beat you to death. So, I think it's open to interpretation.

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)

Let's pretend for a moment that zombies are real (as if half of you weren't already daydreaming about that very thing). Have you noticed how most zombie movies take place only after the apocalypse is in full-swing? By the time we join our survivors, the military and government are already wiped out, and none of the streets are safe.
There's a reason the movie starts there, and not earlier. It's because the early part, where we go from one zombie to millions, doesn't make any sense. If you let the creeping buzzkill of logic into the zombie party, you realize the zombies would all be re-dead long before you even got a chance to fire up that chainsaw motorcycle you've been working on. Why?

#7. They Have Too Many Natural Predators
Do you know why we, as humans, are at the top of the current food chain? Not because we're hard to kill (well, with the exception of Steven Seagal). We're not; we're little more than tasty flesh bags waiting for an errant horn or claw to spill our guts like a meat pinata. No, we're on top simply because we are so absurdly good at killing things ourselves. A good offense, as they say, is the best de-LOOK THERE'S A DUCK! MURDER IT!
We are simply too smart and too well-armed for any wild animal to hunt. Now consider the poor zombie. It lacks every single advantage that has kept humanity from being eaten to extinction. It wanders around in the open, it can't use weapons, it can't think or use strategy. It doesn't even have the sense of self preservation to run and hide when it's in danger. And, it's made entirely out of food. It's easy prey for any animal that wants it.
If you're saying, "Sure, but it's not like my city is full of bears that can come eat all the zombies," you need to think smaller. Insects are a major pain in the ass for living humans, and in some cases, being able to swat away flies and having an immune system is the only thing keeping us from having our eyes and tongues eaten out by maggots. Zombies in any part of the world with a fly problem are going to be swarming with maggots in short order, meaning that most of their soft tissues will be infested, and their eyes will be very quickly useless.
We'll scale up a bit: In America alone, we have bears, wolves, coyotes and cougars, all of which can put well-armed, thinking, fast-moving humans on the menu, if the conditions are right. To most predators, the "right conditions" are when the animal is weak or infirm, or otherwise generally unable to defend themselves, like a walking corpse. Hell, just think of the millions of stray dogs out there who'll quickly learn that zombies are an easy meal.
Now imagine zombie hordes wandering Africa. Between lions and cape buffalo (and hippos, and rhinos, and elephants), we'd finally have a disease that Africa is better suited than the rest of the world to defend itself against.

#6. They Can't Take the Heat
It's generally accepted by zombie experts that they're going to continue to rot, even as they shamble around the streets. What the movies fail to convey, however, is the gruesome yet strangely hilarious effect the hot sun has on a rotting corpse.
The first concern is putrefaction. Thanks to the plethora of bacteria we use in our colon for digesting plant matter, called gut flora, our bodies are ripe for decay the second our heart stops. Since heat speeds the growth of bacteria (which are plenty happy to start feasting on you once your immune system is no longer a concern) the zombie's got a looming expiration date the very second it turns.
Dead bodies bloat because of the gases created by the bacteria, meaning that in warmer areas even Abercrombie Zombies are going to start getting fat in the first few days. After a few weeks of this, the nasty, bloated zombie army is going to start doing something that is simultaneously the most awesome and disturbing thing a zombie can do: they will start exploding (CAUTION! Pictures!). The warm, moist conditions in the tropical and subtropical parts of the world (or even just summer in the temperate parts) speeds this condition, meaning a July zombie outbreak pretty much anywhere would be over in a few weeks just by virtue of the rampaging monsters bursting like rancid meat balloons.
At the other end of the heat spectrum is dry heat. If you're in Phoenix or the Sahara when the apocalypse hits, the zombies might begin to mummify in the blazing sun and heat. While the normal symptoms of dehydration are not a concern for a zombie, there is the problem of desiccation. With no reasonable means of replenishing the water in their cells, zombies walking around in the Texas heat all day are going to suffer cell damage due to direct sun exposure to their skin, and thanks to the drying effect wind has, the Southwestern dead will stumble around more and more ineffectively until, at some point, they simply drop and wait for the scavengers to come pick them up for the annual Slim Jim harvest.
So they'd better hope the outbreak happens during the winter, right? Well...

#5. They Can't Handle the Cold
Zombies are dead meat. No arguing that; it's their one defining characteristic. But everybody focuses on that "dead" part like it's such a huge deal. They often forget about the "meat." Do you know what else is dead meat? Steak, hamburger, possibly even that red grease mush inside of Taco Bell food.
When flesh is alive, it's got all sorts of defense systems to keep it that way. When it's dead, you have to throw it away in about a week even if you seal it up in plastic and keep it at a carefully modulated temperature. Now, your first inclination may be to think of cold as dead meat's friend, after all, the surest way to defeat that week-long deadline is to freeze steak, keeping it fresh for months. But don't forget: Unregulated cold does awful **** to formerly living things. If you live far enough north, the zombie apocalypse will probably work itself out the first time it tries to go outside. The first zombie-killer is the simple fact that the human body is mostly water, and water freezes. Once the temperature drops to freezing (or near it with a high wind chill), zombies will become significantly more rigid.
After enough exposure, a dead body is going to be frozen solid and not chasing down any screaming victims, no matter how delicious and Rascal Scooter-bound they might be. It's also safe to assume that zombies wandering around in a wintry wonderland are not going to be wrapped air-tight in plastic like we do with food, so freezer burn becomes an issue. Seriously. The same thing that ruins your ice cream also ruins the Undead Onslaught. The freezing of the flesh at night, combined with partial thaw during warmer days, then refreezing again sets up the perfect conditions for the onset of freezer burn, which results in the cells dehydrating as water evaporates, even when frozen solid. Freezer burned meat isn't just dead, it's destroyed.

#4. Biting is a Terrible Way to Spread a Disease
Hey, remember that time when that dog got rabies, and then a day later, every single other dog on the continent had it, except for a small band of survivors huddled in a basement? No? That never happened?
Nearly all of the zombie movies agree on one thing: They reproduce like a disease, one that spreads via a bite from the infected (like they have a virus carried by zombie saliva or whatever). But this also means their spread should be subject to the same rules of a normal epidemic, and biting is a ****ty way to get an epidemic going.
The successful diseases have some really clever way to invisibly spread from victim to victim. The flu has killed tens of millions because it floats right through the air, the black plague was spread by fleas, etc. Not a single one of them requires the infected to get within biting distance to spread their infection. Sure, sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS work that way, but that's only because the infected can pass for the uninfected. Nobody is going to be having sex with a zombie.
But let's say there is an outbreak, like if one zombie was able to bite 30 people in the crowd at an Insane Clown Posse concert before they figured out it wasn't part of the show. It's not like mankind is just utterly confused about what to do when an infection breaks out. In America you have the Center for Disease Control (CDC,) who don't tend to **** around. Seriously, it's on their business cards.
Remember the SARS outbreak? That originated in China. The CDC and the World Health Organization put the clamps down on international travel the second it was found to have spread to North America. Flights were grounded, travel between borders was locked tight and only 43 people on the entire continent died.
With zombieism, they don't even have to solve the mystery about how it's transmitted. It's that guy biting people. Shoot him in the head.

#3. They Can't Heal from Day to Day Damage
One advantage to having a fully-functioning central nervous system is that it also does a damn good job of letting you know you've been damaged. It does this by way of pain. Think about all the paper cuts, stubbed toes and nut shots you have suffered in your life. Now imagine they never healed, just sat there and rotted while you continued to rack up other paper cuts, stubbed toes and nut shots. Pretty much every wound you've ever had would end with an amputation. One thing we know about zombies from Romero and Fulci is that they are a clumsy lot, walking into doors and helicopter blades without a second thought about what kind of damage they are suffering.
While complete insensitivity to pain seems like an awesome superpower in theory; in real life, you wind up being more like Mr. Burns than Wolverine. Congenital insensitivity to pain is a neurological condition that some people are born with, meaning they don't feel pain. They can feel everything else, but the absence of pain means they accrue damage to their bodies but are unaware of it. Even with the ability to call for help, loved ones watching out for them and our coddling society, this can still lead to all kinds of terrible ****, like infected body parts and bitten off pieces of tongue.
All the dings and bangs zombies will suffer after tripping, walking off of bridges and stumbling around on dark cloudy nights will eventually leave them limbless, toothless and with every bone in their body broken. Seriously, in the event of the Zombie Apocalypse, just stay inside, watch all the episodes of 24 back to back, then walk out on your lawn with your Corpse Rake and tidy up (you will have to buy a Corpse Rake, however, if for some reason you don't already have one).

#2. The Landscape is Full of Zombie-Proof Barriers
The zombies' lack of coordination, along with the inability to see in the dark (we haven't had any infrared zombies yet, but holy ****! We call dibs on the idea) is going to spell the doom of countless zombies in any area outside of a parking lot. This is a group that doesn't know how to find roads or bridges. They just go wandering off aimlessly. Mountains, major rivers and canyons would thus quickly be home to piles of broken zombie rags stinking up the scenic views. Even if zombies had the foresight to not walk over cliffs or into raging rapids during the day, nightfall would result in most eventually walking into rivers, over cliffs and off of bridges, diminishing their numbers.
But even in nice, flat, paved cities, where it would seem like people would be extra-****ed, the landscape still works in favor of the living. History has shown that in most awful situations, people don't always act like the panicky idiots in a horror movie. In cities, people would likely congregate in the upper levels of high-rise buildings, where the invasion can be held at bay with simple security doors. Also, the streets themselves would keep the undead corralled in straight, easy-to-aim-down lines where they could be picked off by snipers, or just bored office-workers waiting out the quarantine by dropping office supplies onto the undead from the top floors.

#1. Weapons and the People Who Use Them
As we touched on briefly above, if Homo sapiens are good at one thing, it's killing other things. We're so good at it that we've made entire other species cease to exist without even trying. Add to the mix the sheer number of armed rednecks and hunters out there, and the zombies don't even stand a chance. There were over 14 million people hunting with a license in the U.S. in 2004. At a minimum, that's like an armed force the size of the great Los Angeles area.
Remember, the whole reason hunting licenses exist is to limit the number of animals you're allowed to kill, because if you just declared free reign for everybody with a gun, everything in the forest would be dead by sundown. Even the trees would be mounted proudly above the late-arriving hunter's mantles. It's safe to assume that when the game changes from "three deer" to "all the rotting dead people trying to eat us," there will be no shortage of volunteers.
Plus, if we look at zombies as a species, they are pretty much designed for failure. Their main form of reproduction is also their only source of food and their top predator. If they want to eat or reproduce, they have to go toe to toe with their number one predator every single time. That's like having to fight a lion every time you to want to have sex or make a sandwich. Actually, it's worse than that: Most top predators are only armed with teeth and claws, meaning they have to put themselves in harm's way to score a kill. Humans have rifles.
The zombies have no choice but to walk into bullets. And all this isn't even counting all the other household hand guns in the world, nor the fact that zombies also have to contend with IEDs, Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, crowbars and cars that the general public will no doubt be using to cull their numbers.
And that's just from the civilian population; counting the military and police, we have another three million or so armed people, and instead of just handguns shotguns and hunting rifles, they have machine guns, combat shotguns, sniper rifles, assault rifles, sub-machine guns, grenade launchers and the occasional taser, not to mention the training to use them effectively. But why would they even bother? When they could just roll over swaths of zombies in tanks, blast them with cluster bombs and MOABs and mow them down with miniguns from the god damn Air Force that every zombie flick seems to forget about.
Really, even if zombies existed right now, the whole concept of a zombie apocalypse is just laughable. Now robots, on the other hand...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly_p7.html

Tane Mahuta
29th May 2012, 03:26
This is sounding more like a movie...

TM

Peace of Mind
29th May 2012, 16:25
Hi guys,

I read an article a few years back about homeless people being used in test labs...maybe I'll be able to find it. In any case, there are walking dead everywhere...depending on your definition. Furthermore, the zombie epidimic may be a result of an outbreak of some nuero disorder purposely being implemented by way of injections. A temporary crazed person can be problematic, just imagine a bunch of them....anyway, I have my doubts that such a thing will ever happen.

here's an article I read today that you guys may find some what fitting.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/miami-cops-hunt-witnesses-horrific-face-eating-attack-article-1.1085959

Peace

Maia Gabrial
29th May 2012, 16:44
This is sounding more like a movie...

TM

That's how they hide it in front of us, so we doubt the veracity of it because it's ONLY in the movies.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Think about that experimental drug that the military is using on its soldiers; the one that makes them violent killers.....
What's in YOUR medications?

Kerrigan
29th May 2012, 20:38
Here's a zombie story: http://miami.cbslocal.com/latest-videos/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7336880

On Saturday (May 26), police shot and killed a man who was crouched over another man on a Miami causeway, chewing off his face. Both were naked. It took police several shots to kill the would-be cannibal and his victim is now in critical condition. Although no official explanation has surfaced, police -- and others -- are blaming a super-potent form of LSD and/or bath salts for the incident.

But would LSD really drive someone to -- like a zombie out of "The Walking Dead" -- gnaw on another person's face, including chewing off a nose and both eyeballs?

Super soldier heavily under mind control? Idk...

Calz
30th May 2012, 06:35
All fun aside ... this is certainly not "new news" but worth keeping in mind for some of these types of abnormal behaviour.

Magnetosphere continues to weaken and this solar cycle is kicking in pretty good. Solar system moving into a higher charged area of the "electric universe". These types of things have been shown over the years to have an effect on human behaviour and could, in theory, get bad enough to mess with a great number of humans (as well as animals).

Enough to cause a "zombie apocalypse"??? :noidea:

Something to consider going forward me thinks ...

Scientists Discover Solar Activity Directly Affects Human Behaviour

Professor Raymond Wheeler of the University of Kansas has come to the same conclusions that Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky discovered in 1915.

Solar storms directly cause conflict, wars and even death among humans on Earth.

The sun’s activity, as it interacts with the Earth’s magnetic field, effect extensive changes in human being’s perspectives, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns.

During solar minimums and maximums the geomagnetic fields begin to intensify. The magnetic fields interact with human electrochemically within the brain. It affects psychological mechanisms creating anomalous hormonal swings and significantly mutated brain-wave activity.

Wheeler expanded on Chishevsky’s work by studying violence during 1913; measuring the time between battles and severity. These findings were compared with the sun’s 11 year sunspot cycle.

The results showed that as the sun cycle peaked, there was a rise in human unrest, uprisings, rebellions, revolutions, and wars between nations. As the magnetic fields intensified, the reaction within the human brain was a mixture of deadly emotional tantrums and unadulterated killing sprees.

As Wheeler further compared his findings with human history, he found a startling pattern that could be traced back 2,500 years.

In solar cycle 22, at the sun’s maximum we experienced Iraq invading Kuwait and the US entering the first battle against Saddam Hussein.

Just eleven years later, as the sun became active again, 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq ensued.

http://brainguff.co.uk/2012/05/scien...man-behaviour/

TelosianEmbrace
16th September 2012, 08:30
Finally, I've found a reference from James' Project Ibis material on Project Camelot! Not the exact one I remember, but it'll do.

REAPER virus
One morning myself and other children are taken from our room by one of our handlers ( a tall black American airman ). We are driven through the facility to the set of buildings on the right side of the runway in one of those 'golf cart' type buggys. We are taken to a briefing room, sat in chairs and shown photos on a projector. The photos are highly classified but we are informed that is has been decided we are desensitized enough to view them. The first shows a dead black woman with injuries to her face. The workings of an engineered virus are explained to us which reanimates dead tissue. The next photos show this woman reanimated and running around a jungle village in Africa attacking people and biting them. The next photos show mass carnage in the village with black soldiers or police there as the whole village goes crazy with most people infected. The soldiers are spraying powerful hoses at people to keep them back and shooting some people. We are then told that we are infected with a 'stable' variant of this virus and have been born with it. The virus has evolved inside us over the years as we have physically died and been resuscitated several times over the years in a sub-program of IBIS known as OSIRIS. Our nerves have been deadened and our capacity for violence massively increased. A 'cure' would mean losing our speed, strength, reflexes and acquiring the 'feelings' of humans.

It goes on for another couple of paragraphs, ending in a biohazard team coming in to clean up all the bodies that were gunned down by the soldiers.

So, if we are to believe the account of James, then the threat of a zombie apocalypse started by an engineered 'Reaper' virus, gains in credibility.

BMJ
16th September 2012, 10:38
Hopefully well have at least 28 days to prepare better still would be 28 weeks. LOL, this kills me.

mountain_jim
16th September 2012, 12:55
Finally, I've found a reference from James' Project Ibis material on Project Camelot! Not the exact one I remember, but it'll do.

REAPER virus
One morning myself and other children are taken from our room by one of our handlers ( a tall black American airman ). We are driven through the facility to the set of buildings on the right side of the runway in one of those 'golf cart' type buggys. We are taken to a briefing room, sat in chairs and shown photos on a projector. The photos are highly classified but we are informed that is has been decided we are desensitized enough to view them. The first shows a dead black woman with injuries to her face. The workings of an engineered virus are explained to us which reanimates dead tissue. The next photos show this woman reanimated and running around a jungle village in Africa attacking people and biting them. The next photos show mass carnage in the village with black soldiers or police there as the whole village goes crazy with most people infected. The soldiers are spraying powerful hoses at people to keep them back and shooting some people. We are then told that we are infected with a 'stable' variant of this virus and have been born with it. The virus has evolved inside us over the years as we have physically died and been resuscitated several times over the years in a sub-program of IBIS known as OSIRIS. Our nerves have been deadened and our capacity for violence massively increased. A 'cure' would mean losing our speed, strength, reflexes and acquiring the 'feelings' of humans.

It goes on for another couple of paragraphs, ending in a biohazard team coming in to clean up all the bodies that were gunned down by the soldiers.

So, if we are to believe the account of James, then the threat of a zombie apocalypse started by an engineered 'Reaper' virus, gains in credibility.

Don't know if this helps your search, but there is a sub-folder of 2 threads of Prince (Casbolt) material here at Avalon:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?94-Michael-Prince

Eagle Eye
19th August 2023, 07:20
Gog and Magog is described differently in the Quran in comparison with the Bible.

There is a verse in Quran that makes a prediction of what is about to come, near the End of times:

[21 : 96] Until when Gog and Magog are released and from every height they run down.

It means 2 main possibilities: Zombies or those creatures half human who lives underground called Orcs. Since the names are almost equal, I think it refers to a male and female creature.

Another theory is that it was a prediction that has passed and it was refering to a group of people, like Mongols, who made too much oppression and cruelty in their time.

palehorse
19th August 2023, 07:32
Gog and Magog is described differently in the Quran in comparison with the Bible.

There is a verse in Quran that makes a prediction of what is about to come, near the End of times:

[21 : 96] Until when Gog and Magog are released and from every height they run down.

It means 2 main possibilities: Zombies or those creatures half human who lives underground called Orcs. Since the names are almost equal, I think it refers to a male and female creature.

the trans people?

Eagle Eye
19th August 2023, 08:21
the trans people?

You are in a wrong topic. Those are humans deformed by Satan. When humans are deformed to the core, they loose their way and also their humanity.

I was posting about a verse that refers to a creature similar to humans, who lives underground.

palehorse
20th August 2023, 04:15
the trans people?

You are in a wrong topic. Those are humans deformed by Satan. When humans are deformed to the core, they loose their way and also their humanity.

I was posting about a verse that refers to a creature similar to humans, who lives underground.

Duly noted, apologies for the confusion.