PDA

View Full Version : Success with the Taxman

Lord Sidious
25th November 2011, 00:31
Hey there avalonuggets.
Here is a video by yet another nugget I know.
He uses the name Michael and was one of three hosts at a huge conference in Derby, England a few years ago.
This appears to be from that conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw1Q5w2As3w&feature=player_embedded#!

As you will hear, he is a Geordie, but don't hold that against him! ;)
Seriously though, this guy is pretty good and honest as well.

Ernie Nemeth
25th November 2011, 01:22
Sounds like a true success story.
Thanks LS.

Straker
26th April 2012, 00:36
Good to see people finally using the TM instead of the C, as you can't copyright a name. Even then, we were unable to get approval to trade mark our daughters name as it was too similar to something else.

HOWEVER, why copyright or trade mark something you didn't create. The government owns the fiction, and we all accept responsibility by enjoinder and acceptance.

When the census forms come around for example, people assume that the form written in third party English is referring to them.

However reading it properly, you can see the forms are placing you in the position of informant, as they can't speak to the dead, they need you to be an intermediary.

They have questions like "Is the PERSON married"

Now if someone asked me that question, I would immediately answer "I don't know, why don't you ask them yourself."

Or you could answer correctly "Yes, I believe there is a paper enjoinder between the two legal entities".

The same goes for the taxidermy department, they are asking you how much money the strawman made.

Answer: none.

You did the work and deserve equal consideration, but maybe you can give the strawman a small fee for being your agent in commerce if you're feeling generous.

Straker