PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going to go Americans??

Swanny
2nd July 2010, 17:26
Just been listening to Clif High report. He is talking about the oil leak and the possibility of evacuating the south of America. Something like 20 million people.
If you live in the Gulf area it seems like now might be the time to move, doesn't look like you're going to be able to live there much longer even if you want to stay.

If/when people do start dying from all the poison in the air it's going to be madness trying to get out then. He did mention something I had thought about and that is all the obese people that live there and the problems they are going to face trying to move around and trying to feed themselves. Lets face it one obese person must eat the same amount as 4 normal people do. That's a lot of extra food that has to come from somewhere. If you have 1 million obese people eating food for 4 people that adds up to an extra 3 million meals.

So maybe you should move now and beat the rush, but where will you go?
I think I'd leave America altogether if I was there. Not going to be a good place to live soon.

Seems they have found a use for the FEMA camps and all those coffins :(

Whatever you do good luck

Swanny
2nd July 2010, 17:30
But then I'm thinking it's not going to be much fun anywhere in the coming months/years :)
I don't mind I've had fun and am going to go out with a smile :cool:

But if you want to make some money now would be a good time to buy gas masks why the price is low :painkiller:

Seems to me that today is what we were preparing for a year or two ago. But then we were just preparing to survive at home.
Sell your house for whatever you can get then buy yourself a mobile home and hit the road :)

Time to get out of Dodge :yo:

illuminate
2nd July 2010, 17:55

What is wrong with you?
Where is the love?

Swanny
2nd July 2010, 18:06
Sorry I think everything I say nowadays sounds cold, I am living in a strange place where nothing matters any more, it's all exactly as it's supposed to be.
It's as though I'm living outside of the box.
This is the beginning of the end of this phase of living and I'm strangely excited about it :)

Solphilos
2nd July 2010, 18:16
Meh, I live on the Gulf coast, less than 20 miles from the beach. I'm not worried though. For one, I don't have the financial capability to leave, and besides, I have no inner compulsion to be anywhere else than where I'm at currently, and it's that inner voice that has always led me to where I need to be. It has never let me down before, so I'm not going to ignore it now :p

I've always went with the flow rather than trying to paddle upstream against the currents. In the past, I've made major decisions based out of fear, and it took years to recover from those decisions.

Things may seem dire, but that's only one aspect of whats going on here.

illuminate
2nd July 2010, 18:18
Sorry I think everything I say nowadays sounds cold, I am living in a strange place where nothing matters any more, it's all exactly as it's supposed to be.
This is the beginning of the end of this phase of living and I'm strangely excited about it :)

Just remember there are some folks out there who are not excited like yourself,
who are very afraid and comments like the above don't do anything but make matters worse.

Love to you Swanny!

Decibellistics
2nd July 2010, 20:08
I can say I relate to a certain extent.

I'm at the point where mentally I feel like I am bat **** crazy but there are too many experiences that back up what is thought to be insane. That being stated I am ready for some serious change regardless. It'll be like the cloud in the mind being lifted. I'm ready for the sky to rip open, the three dimensional analysis of this reality to melt away and reform into a reality that is far different than anything we could ever imagine.

It's like anticipation anxiety before a really big midterm or something.

I wouldn't mind going to Arizona personally, despite all the fudged up immigration laws taking place there. It's a beautiful state.

3optic
2nd July 2010, 20:53
I wouldn't mind going to Arizona personally, despite all the fudged up immigration laws taking place there. It's a beautiful state.

I don't know that the laws are bad. It seems they just want to enforce the laws already on the books. I think the stuff about them is just media hype.

As far as this thread, Swanny it just reads as a cynical monologue. Is there any proposed discussion or is it just "oh well I guess we're all f***ed"?

pilotsimone
2nd July 2010, 21:20
I don't know that the laws are bad. It seems they just want to enforce the laws already on the books. I think the stuff about them is just media hype.

If you "look" like an illegal immigrant...and you don't have your "papers"...you go to jail. Doesn't matter if you actually ARE an American citizen. Do you see the problem with this? If you were a brown-skinned American, would you feel comfortable living in Arizona knowing you must carry your "papers" just in case?

It's an absurd and unconstitutional law. We are not required to carry paperwork proving we are American. This isn't Nazi Germany.

For once, the media-hype is quite warranted.

I'm surprised (actually, not really) so many people blow off this new law like it's no big deal. I guess until you're the one being profiled and harrassed, it isn't too important. :(

Moemers
2nd July 2010, 22:05
If you "look" like an illegal immigrant...and you don't have your "papers"...you go to jail. Doesn't matter if you actually ARE an American citizen. Do you see the problem with this? If you were a brown-skinned American, would you feel comfortable living in Arizona knowing you must carry your "papers" just in case?

It's an absurd and unconstitutional law. We are not required to carry paperwork proving we are American. This isn't Nazi Germany.

I'm surprised (actually, not really) so many people blow off this new law like it's no big deal. I guess until you're the one being profiled and harrassed, it isn't too important. :(

Actually, if you ARE an American Citizen, you can refuse. Hahahahaha.

I used to live there and had this happen to me.

steve_a
2nd July 2010, 22:23
Hi Everyone,

There's a guy called Greg Evensen, who claims to be a former State Trooper and Secret Service appointee (whatever an apointee is - probably the coffee maker in the office) who was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy in January of this year. He claims that US troops are taking their family members from the affected areas in the Gulf region before the mass exodus begins. He also claims that snowploughs are being brought in to remove abandoned cars on the highways (?). If this guy is for real or not I don't know, but whatever the case, here is the link to the article: http://beforeitsnews.com/news/90/749/Breaking_News_Military_Men_Moving_There_own_Families_Now_Snowplows_Ready_To_Remove_Abandoned_Vehicle s_from_Highways_When_Evacuations_Occur.html

Best regards,

Steve

lindabaker
2nd July 2010, 22:55
Thanks, Steve, for the Greg Evenson link. I sense that he is the real deal.

Hey, Swanster! Ya wanna know where we Americans are going? Well, I'm comin' ta yer house! Yep, and I'm really fat and eat four times the usual amount. Ya better have them hot dawgs and hamburgs ready, along with some ice cold co colas. Yep, we're comin! We will be badly dressed, foul mouthed, and ignorant, too. We will think we are better than everyone else. We'll even take over your computer and fart in yer bed. We're cominnnnnng......he he

illuminate
2nd July 2010, 23:05
Thanks, Steve, for the Greg Evenson link. I sense that he is the real deal.

Hey, Swanster! Ya wanna know where we Americans are going? Well, I'm comin' ta yer house! Yep, and I'm really fat and eat four times the usual amount. Ya better have them hot dawgs and hamburgs ready, along with some ice cold co colas. Yep, we're comin! We will be badly dressed, foul mouthed, and ignorant, too. We will think we are better than everyone else. We'll even take over your computer and fart in yer bed. We're cominnnnnng......he he

lmao... oh that's funny!

steve_a
2nd July 2010, 23:23
Hi Swanny,

Now that the Americans are a comin' at least the council tax should be lowered a little. Right? ;)

Talk about out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Best regards,

Steve

Goldenserenity
3rd July 2010, 03:26
I had thought about and that is all the obese people that live there and the problems they are going to face trying to move around and trying to feed themselves. Lets face it one obese person must eat the same amount as 4 normal people do. That's a lot of extra food that has to come from somewhere. If you have 1 million obese people eating food for 4 people that adds up to an extra 3 million meals.

I think I'd leave America altogether if I was there. Not going to be a good place to live soon.

Whatever you do good luck:

:usa2: And I'm proud to be an American thank you very much!
You make it like all of the US is overly fat, and you make it seem that the reason people are over weight is because of excess food consumption, and I'm sure for some that is the case. Most just make poor food choices and are living on the wrong types of food...not to mention having a poor education in nutrition.
Seems that the US is number 8 on the list for being overweight by the way.

Where will we all go? Do you really care? I personally don't think so, so that question really doesn't need to be answered. As for the FEMA camps, they have been up and operational for a while now just waiting for people. I guess whatever happens to us happens, right? :usa2:

Beth
3rd July 2010, 05:09
They all need to come up to the Midwest, nicest people ever and we know how to grow food (and drink, LOL).

3optic
3rd July 2010, 05:20

I am not "blowing it off" nor do I think it's "no big deal" I am familiar with the racial profiling and "pepers plees" argument. My first reaction was like yours until I read about the law. This is a divisive subject but some in Washington are cynically using it as a wedge (see here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVpMwqv7QM&feature=player_embedded)). Right now there are very serious issues with Border enforcement and Mexican drug cartels and military making excursions into the US and shooting cops.

Concerning the law which I admit I have not read (have you?)
From infowars:

A panel of three law professors discussing Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration law Thursday at UCSD concurred that the law could well pass constitutional muster, although violations could occur as police officers enforce it.

After a recent lawsuit filed by a Tucson police officer, the law was slightly revised, strengthening restrictions against using race or ethnicity as a basis for questioning, and clarifying that questioning would occur if an officer stops someone in the course of enforcing other laws.

“I don’t see this as giving police more authority,” said Lawrence A. Alexander, one of three University of San Diego law professors on the panel. “I don’t see it on the face of the statute.”

NYDaily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/22/2010-06-22_mexican_drug_cartel_threatens_to_harm_us_police_officers_who_bust_drug_shipments.html)

Keep in mind that Mexico, a clearly collapsed and corrupt country has much harsher immigration policy than the US (in regards to Guatemala). In fact most countries do.

I know it's counter intuitive but it is in the interests of the Bankers and Globalists to compromise the US and Mexico border. The plan is for a North American Union. If this happens say bye bye to the constitution for good. I encourage you to school me if you have better info but the race pimping feels a bit disingenuous.

Swanny
3rd July 2010, 22:29
:

:usa2: And I'm proud to be an American thank you very much!
You make it like all of the US is overly fat, and you make it seem that the reason people are over weight is because of excess food consumption, and I'm sure for some that is the case. Most just make poor food choices and are living on the wrong types of food...not to mention having a poor education in nutrition.

Where will we all go? Do you really care? I personally don't think so, so that question really doesn't need to be answered. As for the FEMA camps, they have been up and operational for a while now just waiting for people. I guess whatever happens to us happens, right? :usa2:
I do care
I haven't said anything about Americans being bad people. :confused:
People are fat because they have been made fat by tptb and the poisons they have been fed.

Really? I wonder who is above them???

Here you go Steve I think this is your man

Former Kansas State Trooper Advises Gulf Coast Residents to EVACUATE Area - FEMA Now Involved

WElJkCg-aoo

Linda you're welcome to come here :)

Swanny
3rd July 2010, 22:38
http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat_2.html

Rank Country %
1. Nauru 94.5 Nauru's population was estimated at 11,845 in July 2000.
2. Micronesia, Federated States of 91.1 the total population of FSM stands at about 107,000,
3. Cook Islands 90.9
4. Tonga 90.8
5. Niue 81.7
6. Samoa 80.4
7. Palau 78.4
8. Kuwait 74.2
9. United States 74.1

Not sure you can really count the little countries above America as not many people live in them :confused:

Anyway I was talking about it as food and feeding people is going to be hard enough without having to feed people that want more than their fair share. You don't stay fat without eating more than you need even if it is crap food.

Back on topic if the sea floor collapses/rises then what??

Teakai
3rd July 2010, 23:15

Hey Swanny, I heard the other day (can't remember where - I've been listening to too much stuff) but the person I was listening to was saying that people are just saying what they feel now.
It's like they have to be honest, whereas not too long ago, they'd be hiding behind a mask of social politeness and just saying the 'correct' , 'socially acceptable' thing.

I think maybe I heard it on a Veritas interview.

Goldenserenity
4th July 2010, 03:12
I saw last night that they said Australia has beaten the US, but all the stats don't show it.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/nine-million-australians-are-a-ticking-fat-bomb-20080619-2tjv.html

Enlightenment101
4th July 2010, 14:36
Best thing to do is stay away from groups the gov has labeled terrorists

ronbono57
4th July 2010, 16:24
Pilotsomone I disagree. The state law Az passed is very similar to the federal law that the US government refuses to enforce, so the state took matters into their own hands. One of the few jobs the federal government was suppose to have is securing the borders which they refuse to do. Do you live in AZ? I don't either but I've read about the major problmes going on there due to the huge amount of illegals. All AZ is doing is enforcing a federal law already on the books and the majority of Arizonians support it. The law does not allow stopping or pulling over every hispanic looking person without probable cause. Are the AZ authorities conductiing themselves in the proper manner? I don't know. Instead of enforcing the immigration laws the federal government has more or less turned over a patch of US land strectching twenty miles wide and over 80 miles (north of the border) into US land. Instead of kicking the drug gang bangers out of the area the federal government has instead installed signs telling Americans to stay out of this part of their own country. Truth be told the reason the border is not being enforced is the powers that be want to dilute America, hurt the financial system and cause chaos to bring it down and roll in with their solution. If a country doesn't enforce it's borders there is no country. You should read about what the Mexican government does to illegals coming across their southern border it's much worse.

Solphilos
4th July 2010, 16:36
Pilotsomone I disagree. The state law Az passed is very similar to the federal law that the US government refuses to enforce, so the state took matters into their own hands. One of the few jobs the federal government was suppose to have is securing the borders which they refuse to do. Do you live in AZ? I don't either but I've read about the major problmes going on there due to the huge amount of illegals. All AZ is doing is enforcing a federal law already on the books and the majority of Arizonians support it. The law does not allow stopping or pulling over every hispanic looking person without probable cause. Are the AZ authorities conductiing themselves in the proper manner? I don't know. Instead of enforcing the immigration laws the federal government has more or less turned over a patch of US land strectching twenty miles wide and over 80 miles (north of the border) into US land. Instead of kicking the drug gang bangers out of the area the federal government has instead installed signs telling Americans to stay out of this part of their own country. Truth be told the reason the border is not being enforced is the powers that be want to dilute America, hurt the financial system and cause chaos to bring it down and roll in with their solution. If a country doesn't enforce it's borders there is no country. You should read about what the Mexican government does to illegals coming across their southern border it's much worse.

Spot on. The only people complaining about this issue are the illegals, those who have an agenda to stir up tensions (MSM and politicians), and those who don't live there and have no clue of whats really going on.

sojorner
4th July 2010, 17:04
What I don't understand, is here in Canada....they're really severe with the documents and information to let any of us into the States. So what's up with that.

HORIZONS
4th July 2010, 17:05
Just been listening to Clif High report. He is talking about the oil leak and the possibility of evacuating the south of America. Something like 20 million people.
If you live in the Gulf area it seems like now might be the time to move, doesn't look like you're going to be able to live there much longer even if you want to stay.

If/when people do start dying from all the poison in the air it's going to be madness trying to get out then. He did mention something I had thought about and that is all the obese people that live there and the problems they are going to face trying to move around and trying to feed themselves. Lets face it one obese person must eat the same amount as 4 normal people do. That's a lot of extra food that has to come from somewhere. If you have 1 million obese people eating food for 4 people that adds up to an extra 3 million meals.

I am going to go out in my backyard and work in the garden - maybe even go out to the lake and sit in the stillness. What are you going to do when the NWO Police State Patrol Squad comes a knockin"?:p

sojorner
4th July 2010, 17:11
I'm going to dance and sing.....

run nude in the street

give everyone a big hug

Etherios
5th July 2010, 11:35
Last night i was talking to a single 25 years old guy, Denver resident. The talk started about economics and it turned wrong really fast.

Some of his comments
"My credit is excellent i can do anything i want and i dont owe anyone, Banks dont own me so there is no real problem"
"USA is too big nothing will happen"
"Yes the oil is very very bad but its a Gulf of Mexico problem, the sea will die ... and thats it"
"We cant do anything other than live our lives, the sky isnt falling"
"Go buy cans and spores to plant ... lol"
"Banks and Media is controled but that isnt that bad"

these are just some of his comments and others in the chat agreed with him. I posted like 10 links on news from the internet i even posted Youtube from CNN and other media ... nothing. There rely was "dont listen to nobodies talking in internet, youtube videos can be changed"

TBH after 20 minutes i stoped talking and just changed subject as that was a mmo channel so they kept talking about the important things like the toons and the credits etc etc...

The thought of ppl not caring what is happening in their own country is ... just sad. i really hope these guys are minority...

Celine
5th July 2010, 13:16
If/when people do start dying from all the poison in the air it's going to be madness trying to get out then. He did mention something I had thought about and that is all the obese people that live there and the problems they are going to face trying to move around and trying to feed themselves. Lets face it one obese person must eat the same amount as 4 normal people do.

Ok first of all Swammy...not every obese person eats "4 times" what a normal person eats...ugg..."normal"...sigh.

Secondly... I never pegged you as a fear monger..if i were american, i belive i would be a little insulted....actualy , as a human i AM insulted.

Bill Ryan
5th July 2010, 13:37

Might be time to take a break, Swanny. You may be spending too much time on the internet. Don't project your depression on this forum.

illuminate
5th July 2010, 13:49
Last night i was talking to a single 25 years old guy, Denver resident. The talk started about economics and it turned wrong really fast.

Some of his comments
"My credit is excellent i can do anything i want and i dont owe anyone, Banks dont own me so there is no real problem"
"USA is too big nothing will happen"
"Yes the oil is very very bad but its a Gulf of Mexico problem, the sea will die ... and thats it"
"We cant do anything other than live our lives, the sky isnt falling"
"Go buy cans and spores to plant ... lol"
"Banks and Media is controled but that isnt that bad"

these are just some of his comments and others in the chat agreed with him. I posted like 10 links on news from the internet i even posted Youtube from CNN and other media ... nothing. There rely was "dont listen to nobodies talking in internet, youtube videos can be changed"

TBH after 20 minutes i stoped talking and just changed subject as that was a mmo channel so they kept talking about the important things like the toons and the credits etc etc...

The thought of ppl not caring what is happening in their own country is ... just sad. i really hope these guys are minority...

It is very sad and the honest truth is that no, they are not the minority.
Most of the world, not just the USA, is brainwashed.
And truly the only way to wake anybody up is to to live and be by example.
Humans don't like to be told what to do, they respond better to being shown.
Please try not to hate them for it or to get too frustrated... we are all here now to help one another, really!
It's just a waste of time to to point fingers or blame, it's time to take action, to do and to be the best we can.

With Love.
:love:

blue777
5th July 2010, 13:54
Hello swanny,

You REAP WHAT YOU SOW, if you sow negative thoughts that is what you reap
lol
blue
p.s

what sort of a strange place do you live in?

Lost Soul
5th July 2010, 14:39
I'm going to dance and sing.....

run nude in the street

give everyone a big hug

No nekkid hugs for me please.

kinsuemei2
5th July 2010, 15:49
I am not gonna die because I refuse to believe the worst will happen, now you lot can go out with a song and a dance, but I will not allow that into my holographic reality, so why not stop saying how bad it's going to be and use our massive collective mind to stop it from happening, because most of you guys... why are you here you talk like you have given up on life each other and everything.

Well what do you expect all the talk of death and negativity from PA these days, if the oil does not kill us, the Iranians will, if not them, a solar flare, oh wait now it's the chinese, and then again it could be a virus or food shortage, or terrorists or a hoaxed alien invasion planed to depopluate us... I would rather die than live in fear of a starving to death whilst card board cut out of ET riding the a Iranian nuclear missile thats filled full of bird flu and sars headed for the gulf of Mexico to start the tsunami of death only to be dowsed by the sun's hissyfit of the millennium!

yeah I would rather die than worry about that! but I am not dead and whilst I have breath in my lungs I refuse to sit down and let them get away with this and will not will this to happen, whilst we PA has spent months telling us the worst and I do not think that is Bill intention BILL step back and look at the picture, because where is the love illuminate? has it ever been here? I stopped coming here because of the negativity and I come back and it's not gone, attitudes still reign doom and gloom and thats not existence thats not even survival.

I am aware of what might happen, the only difference is my and my gut and being is telling me that it won't and if I let the fact that it might enter my head, then I am beaten, any fighters among you will understand my mind, the question you have to ask yourself is are you a fighter or are you simply a statistic on a Georgia guide stone?

Celine
5th July 2010, 15:55
The Human fighting spirit is an amazing guide...

i have faith things will not remain like this for long.

Thank you Ben for that voice.

kcbc2010
5th July 2010, 18:19
The thing is that when you start talking about papers and documentation, you are talking about going through the legal process of going across the border. In Arizona, you are talking people who hire others to lead them into the States w/o the border guard seeing them and checking a passport. That makes crossing a whole lot harder and dangerous for everyone involved.

I live near the Detroit/Windsor border and you have your NEXUS card, enhanced DL or passport, to get through, but people aren't walking across the Detroit River to get into the States. You've got to drive it. In Arizona, it's just crossing land from Mexico. Other states along the border beefed up their security so the majority of the illegal traffic is going through Arizona.

Personally, I love driving into Canada, it's driving back into the States that I detest. The border guards are so much nicer on your side of the border!

Steven
5th July 2010, 18:24
...I have no inner compulsion to be anywhere else than where I'm at currently, and it's that inner voice that has always led me to where I need to be. It has never let me down before, so I'm not going to ignore it now :p

I've always went with the flow rather than trying to paddle upstream against the currents. In the past, I've made major decisions based out of fear, and it took years to recover from those decisions.

Things may seem dire, but that's only one aspect of whats going on here.

Wonderful. I am in total agreement with you. The day the great majority will follow their inner spirit, we will set us free from the tyranny that is perpetrated on Earth.

Namaste, Steven

Beth
5th July 2010, 18:46
The thing is that when you start talking about papers and documentation, you are talking about going through the legal process of going across the border. In Arizona, you are talking people who hire others to lead them into the States w/o the border guard seeing them and checking a passport. That makes crossing a whole lot harder and dangerous for everyone involved.

I live near the Detroit/Windsor border and you have your NEXUS card, enhanced DL or passport, to get through, but people aren't walking across the Detroit River to get into the States. You've got to drive it. In Arizona, it's just crossing land from Mexico. Other states along the border beefed up their security so the majority of the illegal traffic is going through Arizona.

Personally, I love driving into Canada, it's driving back into the States that I detest. The border guards are so much nicer on your side of the border!

Where you at in Michigan?

Swanny
5th July 2010, 22:14
Hello swanny,

You REAP WHAT YOU SOW, if you sow negative thoughts that is what you reap
lol
blue
p.s

what sort of a strange place do you live in?
It's not a negative place it's actually a very good feeling but some would call it strange as it challenges their whole way of thinking :)

Goldenserenity
6th July 2010, 03:02
I am not gonna die because I refuse to believe the worst will happen, now you lot can go out with a song and a dance, but I will not allow that into my holographic reality, so why not stop saying how bad it's going to be and use our massive collective mind to stop it from happening, because most of you guys... why are you here you talk like you have given up on life each other and everything.

I like your way of thinking kinsuemei2! I believe it all starts with the self. Keep your positive thoughts flowing out into the universe, plant those positive seeds as you go around and when you come across negativity, replace it with your positive thoughts. Yes, there is a lot of negativity out there, so do your best to not let it get to you. If you see a negative post, fill it with positive information. It might make the negative thinkers upset and lash out as that is not what the negative thinker chooses to hear, but...

As they say, What you focus on you attract, what you resist persists.

You and your presence is what will balance things out. There will always be negativity out there. If you disappear again, then the negativity prevails, if you stay and spread the positivity, we find balance. :-)
I know you already know this, just a small reminder.

Etherios
6th July 2010, 05:31
I like your way of thinking kinsuemei2! I believe it all starts with the self. Keep your positive thoughts flowing out into the universe, plant those positive seeds as you go around and when you come across negativity, replace it with your positive thoughts. Yes, there is a lot of negativity out there, so do your best to not let it get to you. If you see a negative post, fill it with positive information. It might make the negative thinkers upset and lash out as that is not what the negative thinker chooses to hear, but...

As they say, What you focus on you attract, what you resist persists.

You and your presence is what will balance things out. There will always be negativity out there. If you disappear again, then the negativity prevails, if you stay and spread the positivity, we find balance. :-)
I know you already know this, just a small reminder.

you guys forget one basic thing... were are not alone in this planet ... the amount of ppl that dont realize how negative and how bad their vibes are, is just staggering. Reality isnt controled by 1-2% ... but by the 90%+ sorry to look negative. Positive thinking works in an enviroment that is stable and alive. If you have ppl with guns roaming at your streets trying to kill/steal you ... thinking positive isnt going to make them go away.

Moemers
6th July 2010, 05:46
you guys forget one basic thing... were are not alone in this planet ... the amount of ppl that dont realize how negative and how bad their vibes are, is just staggering. Reality isnt controled by 1-2% ... but by the 90%+ sorry to look negative. Positive thinking works in an enviroment that is stable and alive. If you have ppl with guns roaming at your streets trying to kill/steal you ... thinking positive isnt going to make them go away.

Not unless our consciousness is used to raise theirs.

Less hopelessness, more awareness.

Goldenserenity
6th July 2010, 06:38

Sooooooooooooooo, since everybody thinks negative, it's a waste of my time or someone else's time to think positive? I don't think so!
If someone is shooting guns on my street, I'm gonna have to think positive that I have the perfect hiding space in my home to stay alive and the smarts to stay out of the way of flying bullets until it's over....huh!

But, I live in a very safe area and not in a city, (population 250 people) so shooting is not likely going to happen here!

I agree with Moemers that positive thinking can help raise the consciousness of others.

Anchor
6th July 2010, 06:47
Where is the love?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Is_the_Love%3F

What's wrong with the world mama?
People living like aint got no mamas
I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama
Only attracted to the things that bring you trauma
Overseas yeah we tryin to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin
In the USA the big CIA the Bloodz and the Crips and the KKK
But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And if you hatin you're bound to get irate
Yeah madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
You gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all

People killing people dying
Children hurtin you hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Would you turn the other cheek?
Father Father Father help us
Send some guidance from above
Cause people got me got me questioning
Where is the love? ( x4 )
The love ? (x2)

It just ain't the same all ways have changed
New days are strange is the world the insane?
If love and peace so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong
Nations dropping bombs
Chemical gases filling lungs of little ones
With ongoing suffering
As the youth die young
So ask yourself is the loving really strong?
So I can ask myself really what is going wrong
With this world that we living in
People keep on giving in
Makin wrong decisions
Only visions of them livin and
Not respecting each other
Deny thy brother
The wars' going on but the reasons' undercover
The truth is kept secret
Swept under the rug
If you never know truth
Then you never know love
Where's the love y'all?(I don't know)
Where's the truth y'all?(I don't know)
Where's the love y'all?

Where is the love? ( x4 )
The love ? (x2)

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm getting older y'all people get colder
Most of us only care about money makin
Selfishness got us followin the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting their young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what the see in the cinema
Whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down
It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under
I gotta keep my faith alive, until love is found

Where is the love?(fade)

Humble Janitor
6th July 2010, 06:59

Let's see: smugness? check. arrogance? check. espousing stereotypes about americans? check. Has our dear Swanny been taken over by a malevolent entity?

ExHaLaTiON
6th July 2010, 07:13
It's not a negative place it's actually a very good feeling but some would call it strange as it challenges their whole way of thinking :)

i know this place Swanny, not too many go there. Humans have been preaching love and light for decades but it has not got us anywhere yet. The majority are still "chained" in this physical reality prison where freedom is the bait used to keep the masses under control. The truth is we are not free, the very fact that you are not able to freely seek the truth (e.g., go anywhere that you want or investigate anyone that you want) is proof that you are being controlled. I'm not here to spread sourness or rain on the love parade but love has been getting beat up for a very long time ( LOL ) . Everyone is talking about uniting for peace, how about we all unite and we all stop working our "jobs" . will there be peace? The Darkness has clouded our minds and we are weak, too weak to comprehend the "box" we have been in. Love alone can not beat the Darkness......

morguana
6th July 2010, 09:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

;)

Ammit
10th July 2010, 14:57
For us humans to make any difference to anything in this world, we need to be a team,
to be a team we need to get on, to get on we need to love each other and what we have.
and if we cant do that, we would not need to worry as we would already have lost.

Blessings

Decibellistics
10th July 2010, 20:55
Consider this, when systems are institutionalized and put into place, there has to be a way to maintain these systems, which therefore requires some form of resources. The problem with rebuilding a form a society as we know it is that people will want to have safeguards and systems put into place. In actuality, most are not needed.

Calling for more regulation leads to problems and calling for less regulation, also, causes problems.
A conundrum arises.

Is there a Golden Mean?

The problem is, is that the fate of the world is put into humans hands............Most people I believe are unable to handle the chemical reactions within their brains to make decisions. They receive an internal reaction which therefore causes a physical reaction. Quite relative to the rush one receives during gambling.........and any other really.
Therefore the environment has to be looked at. What in the environment would cause a reaction within a person to get an endorphine rush from potentially screwing over a family.
What causes a person to want to run someone off the road.
And in turn what makes a person feel the need to to physically enact an event that would make a person want to run you off the road.

Many of the negative behaviors in the world arise from stress. The others arise from the above stated...the inability to conduct oneself outside a chemical reaction. They are noticed, reflected upon, and then acted upon. This requires patience and willpower. Many people have neither.

This is why we will see panic and violence if these dark aspects of probability come into fruition.

I believe Newtonian Physics states that there is a cause and effect relationship. An object in motion stays in motion unless enacted upon by another force. Considering the fact that the systems in place are all systems revolving in this sphere of rationalization and the such.........Then we will have to see a force act upon this object.
When this occurs it really just boils down to how one will conduct oneself once the event has occurred.

Possibly like the concept of the universe. Depending on our actions and the events and forces enacted upon us, we will then behave a certain way, very much like an atomic particle. When these particles behave the way they were intended they then travel and eventually some form of materialization or matter will occur causing something brand new from the old form. A part forms a whole, it's the same from the beginning. Those individual particles condense into an atom, which condenses, into some form of matter. I wonder if these forms of matter can somehow condense their individual forms into a whole like a particle does....We are all made up of the same crap right?.
This is merely an analogy.

Ammit
10th July 2010, 22:29
Its seems that we as humans ( or most of us ), have a built in mechanism for violence. I am not sure if it is anything
to do with the reptilian part of our brains but violence tends to be the answer to most things when another answer
cannot be found.

When things hit the fan, I hope that we will be smart enough to see past the conditioning when it matters most and
liberate to succeed. It seems that we will need to do this soon, so, are we ready for whatever comes our way??

Beth
10th July 2010, 22:46
I'll get some kegs of beer and everyone come here ;)

Ammit
10th July 2010, 22:48
I think I will take my chances here thankyou Yaya551.xx

wynderer
10th July 2010, 22:54

i agree, Etherios -- i think of the Ghost Dancers here in the USA -- they actually did , as a group, contact other higher dimensions -- but this did not stop the bullets as was expected

& i remember reading that Alan Ginsberg & his beatnik friends were very into personal reality creation, but William Burroughs warned them that the collective is more powerful than the personal [Burroughs also knew about the reptilians]

faith, being the best person we can be, trying our best to be loving are very important -- the only way to live, imo -- however, check out some history -- i'm sure that many beautiful souls died in the Nazi camps, in PolPot's camps, in the Armenian genocide, under Idi Amin, down in South America in far too many places, etc

positive thoughts do not stop death -- &, as Jesus said, 'Who among you, by taking thought, can add one cubit to your stature [height]?'

there are many evil beings in this world & in the astral planes around us --

Ammit
10th July 2010, 23:03
&, as Jesus said, 'Who among you, by taking thought, can add one cubit to your stature [height]?' --

Lol, I see stature as meaning " your place within people". I am probably all mixed up about it though, lol
Blesseings

PHARAOH
11th July 2010, 16:53
I agree Illuminate. There is no sense in running from ourselves and hiding from ourselves. I live here in Tampa, Florida and can tell you that all seems very normal. I know the fact that we have not panicked and started rebelling has made "TPTB" confused and enlighted to the idea that they truly cannot control us, try as they might. To think that oil is not spewing into our oceans on a daily basis would be small minded. Our mother earth will ALL WAYS heal herself as we continue to heal ourselves. I know "TPTB" are amazed and astonished that we ALL WAYS win!

Beth
11th July 2010, 17:02
Pharaoh, I'm interested since you are in the Tampa/St Pete area, you haven't noticed any oil in the waters or on your beaches yet?

Etherios
11th July 2010, 17:05
I agree Illuminate. There is no sense in running from ourselves and hiding from ourselves. I live here in Tampa, Florida and can tell you that all seems very normal. I know the fact that we have not panicked and started rebelling has made "TPTB" confused and enlighted to the idea that they truly cannot control us, try as they might. To think that oil is not spewing into our oceans on a daily basis would be small minded. Our mother earth will ALL WAYS heal herself as we continue to heal ourselves. I know "TPTB" are amazed and astonished that we ALL WAYS win!

whats astonishing is the fact that you think you are winning .... when infact human race has been loosing a battle with time and has been loosing their freedom and their planet to a few nonhumans that think they are gods.

TPTB are not amazed at anything. TBH they are true that atm the human race is a bunch of mindless cattle that exist to serve them. IF you think mother earth will heal it self then you are true. but your life and earths life is so vastly different that humans might not be here when earth finally heals it self... she wont mind to her humans are but an instant of bad memories...

morguana
11th July 2010, 19:05
For us humans to make any difference to anything in this world, we need to be a team,
to be a team we need to get on, to get on we need to love each other and what we have.
and if we cant do that, we would not need to worry as we would already have lost.

Blessings

thats exactly it ammit, we have to be connected for anything to change, its a jolly large step, when one conciders half out worlds children are staving and not likely to make adult hood, its daunting when one conciders the raw facts of just quite how big a job it is for the humans to unite and stand together as one.
if not in this life but one day i sincearly hope we learn too
love m

PHARAOH
11th July 2010, 21:49
yaya551 there is little to no signs of oil nowhere near our shores as of yet and it should stay that way for now so long as the gulf current remains. Thanks for asking.

AMOR!

PHARAOH
11th July 2010, 22:00
whats astonishing is the fact that you think you are winning .... when infact human race has been loosing a battle with time and has been loosing their freedom and their planet to a few nonhumans that think they are gods.

TPTB are not amazed at anything. TBH they are true that atm the human race is a bunch of mindless cattle that exist to serve them. IF you think mother earth will heal it self then you are true. but your life and earths life is so vastly different that humans might not be here when earth finally heals it self... she wont mind to her humans are but an instant of bad memories...

Etherios It is obvious we are winning as the oil disaster has now turned on "TPTB". As they continue to destroy themselves we will endure. We call it Karma. I know we humans are more then we will ever imagine and will not judge but overstand why you feel the way you do. We have choosen to be the light bearers and with this comes much heartache but none the less we made the choice. Embrace this experiance, it's only a ride.

Etherios
11th July 2010, 22:43
Etherios It is obvious we are winning as the oil disaster has now turned on "TPTB". As they continue to destroy themselves we will endure. We call it Karma. I know we humans are more then we will ever imagine and will not judge but overstand why you feel the way you do. We have choosen to be the light bearers and with this comes much heartache but none the less we made the choice. Embrace this experiance, it's only a ride.

Wait wait ... turned on the PTB? where you see that? all i see is USA paying for the damages with BP runs away ... all i see is martial law in the coast lines.. all i see is US ppl not realizing there is a world problem. all i see is that we are failing to wake up enough ppl to make a difference. As bill said we might loose this chance to get a big wake up call.

TPTB on the other hand.... the econ problems go as planned, the war on terror go as planned, the loss of the ppls freedom go as planned, the poisoning of the earth go planned, the diclosure project goes as planned (nothing happening), etc etc.

I dont want say we are doomed. I truelly think ppl are waking up but the amount is too few and too slow. Also plz dont start with the self awareness things and the rest.. if only 1% of the planets population becomes enlightnent (which isnt possible atm) we still wont have enough to change the course of this planet. We cant endure this cause things havent started showing up yet. As you see the US guys dont realize that there is a problem... the war on Iran IF it happens we wont see it coming.

Being a light bearer isnt just to be positive ... we have to motive and wake up the ppl. Atm i think we have failed and that we wont reach a critical mass for the nextr months years to make anything good happen. I truely wish i am wrong... i hope we are here and the internet works so we caan tlk how wrong i was :-)

Wish you the best.

Anchor
11th July 2010, 23:44
It is obvious we are winning as the oil disaster has now turned on "TPTB". As they continue to destroy themselves we will endure. We call it Karma. I know we humans are more then we will ever imagine and will not judge but overstand why you feel the way you do. We have choosen to be the light bearers and with this comes much heartache but none the less we made the choice. Embrace this experiance, it's only a ride.

Thankyou - my sentiment exactly.

John..

Steven
11th July 2010, 23:49
...the amount of ppl that don't realize how negative and how bad their vibes are, is just staggering. Reality isnt controled by 1-2% ... but by the 90%+ sorry to look negative. Positive thinking works in an environment that is stable and alive. If you have ppl with guns roaming at your streets trying to kill/steal you ... thinking positive isn't going to make them go away.

It's true that many people are still stuck into all sorts of negativity, but I must say that there is a very real progression that shows the tide is turning. More and more, people are becoming aware of the power of their thought/feelings over the reality and course of events. If I take for example this forum, when it started, it is amazing to realize how much increased is the ratio of members aware of this power we have in comparison to september 2008.

Also, it doesn't take the majority to create positive change for the future. In fact, all the major positive change in all cultures of all history of humankind have always been created by a very small group of strong focused dedicated people. All focused vectorized on the same clear goal.

Moreover, a strong focus maintain by a small group of dedicated people causing impacts on the global reality is much stronger in times of uncertainty, change and global crisis. It is when the system is stable and strong that the people does not focus otherwise.

The best way to prevent falling into a situation where people are roaming the streets with guns is by beginning right now to maintain a strong dedicated focus on another paradigm.

Namaste, Steven

Arpheus
11th July 2010, 23:53
If you keep thinking that way my friend it wont help at all,let me tell you this regardless of what you think,there is a law in the universe that never changes,for every action there is a reaction you know?No matter how bad the gulf oil spill is and all the doom and gloomers out there that love to feed upon such negativity,there is always something good that comes out of bad things,its called natural law of balance,thats how people learn,now i am not saying everyone will learn the same thing or everyone is ready to learn,but those who do will walk away with something good that will better their lives,evolution is a long painful process some spirits are slow learners while others never get enough and keep reaching for more,once all is done and over with there will be some good fruits out of the tree,as for the rest they will have to continue their journey elsewhere until they are ready to fully mature their inner beauty as it was meant to be.

illuminate
11th July 2010, 23:57
Also, it doesn't take the majority to create positive change for the future. In fact, all the major positive change in all cultures of all history of humankind have always been created by a very small group of strong focused dedicated people. All focused vectorized on the same clear goal.

:love: :love: :love:

observer
12th July 2010, 02:30
According to the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity, a treaty which was signed by the United States in 1992 (but not yet been ratified), as outlined at the following link:

http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/wilderness/summary_of_twp.htm

We will not be able to choose where we live. We will be told where we can live by the United Nations Global Government. So, you see Swanny, if this treaty is ratified, you will not have much choice in the matter.

The following is a link to the Biological Diversity Map that was developed for the United States under the conditions of that treaty. The areas in red will be restricted to Human habitation:

http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/wilderness/wildlands_map.htm

It is my strongest conviction, knowledge is not fear. Fear is the result of little or no understanding. Only by presenting greater understanding can one individual help release Humanity from the grasp of the most obscene manipulation.

Etherios
12th July 2010, 11:14
SO you guys feel that TPTB are loosing and are scared ... you guys feel that ppl are wakening... but the rest of us that dont feel it are doomed in ignorance.

The problem isnt if we wake up as a species or not... the problem is when ... will it be too late then or not. ATm there are no signs that there is a mass awakening.... we just see a turn to that direction. All its needed is a war a big destruction and this turn will forget and go back to its slave state.

What you all ppl that just feel and try to self improve is that there are billions out there that are ignorant and dont have the time to even think about it. We are the privileged ones atm they are diing left and right and we try to be all high and enlightment ... i also hope we will awaken but i am not hidding my head in the mud till then.

PHARAOH
12th July 2010, 11:40
Wait wait ... turned on the PTB? where you see that? all i see is USA paying for the damages with BP runs away ... all i see is martial law in the coast lines.. all i see is US ppl not realizing there is a world problem. all i see is that we are failing to wake up enough ppl to make a difference. As bill said we might loose this chance to get a big wake up call.

TPTB on the other hand.... the econ problems go as planned, the war on terror go as planned, the loss of the ppls freedom go as planned, the poisoning of the earth go planned, the diclosure project goes as planned (nothing happening), etc etc.

I dont want say we are doomed. I truelly think ppl are waking up but the amount is too few and too slow. Also plz dont start with the self awareness things and the rest.. if only 1% of the planets population becomes enlightnent (which isnt possible atm) we still wont have enough to change the course of this planet. We cant endure this cause things havent started showing up yet. As you see the US guys dont realize that there is a problem... the war on Iran IF it happens we wont see it coming.

Being a light bearer isnt just to be positive ... we have to motive and wake up the ppl. Atm i think we have failed and that we wont reach a critical mass for the nextr months years to make anything good happen. I truely wish i am wrong... i hope we are here and the internet works so we caan tlk how wrong i was :-)

Wish you the best.

Etherios as you can see they are helping wake up humanity with thier disaster. We have to be ready to receive them when they come looking for us. TPTB are now scrambling to correct thier mistake so as to keep the masses asleep. But it's to late, they have awoken a sleeping giant, (Our collective Conscieness) By the way, Your wish is NOW reality! Thanks for all your help and support.

AMOR Familia!

greybeard
12th July 2010, 11:58
It really depends upon the definition of wake up.
If it means becoming wise to what is going on in the external, all the conspiracy, all the agenda, then quite a few will never know.
If it means waking up in a spiritual sense then I would say a mass awakening is happening.
That from my point of view would seem to be more important.
Just because people dont talk about the conspiracies in public dosent mean they are unaware. Look at the number of hits websites get.
As far as the spiritual awakening goes, many millions of Eckhart Tolle books sold in many languages. Millions downloaded his ten free videos on the Oprah Winfrey Show,Thats just one spiritual book writer. many others sell in the millions.
I am honestly positive about where America is going, not saying its an easy trip.
C

HORIZONS
12th July 2010, 12:39
In what way have the tables been turned on this event? - when we have yet to see the ripple effects of what kinds of damage will occur because of the aftereffects of what has been released - is it being said that this is now a "good" disaster, that this is somehow good for us so that more ppl will awaken?

Etherios
12th July 2010, 13:31
In what way have the tables been turned on this event? - when we have yet to see the ripple effects of what kinds of damage will occur because of the aftereffects of what has been released - is it being said that this is now a "good" disaster, that this is somehow good for us so that more ppl will awaken?

this is what i am asking also... i dont see anything good out of this ... all i see is TPTB controling this spill and maybe even gaining alot from it... even if the doomsday scenarios dont come true the USA economy will die from this and who knows how many other plans will get a boost from it. Not to say the huge amount of ppl that will get sick or even die from this... Dont forget atm the hole gulf is a toxic waste for all life (in or above the water).

Now if what greybeard says is true then excellent. Personally i am not that far awaken spiritually to feel this change in the world sorry. Till now all we see is the NWO plans anfolding and nothing to stop them. Plz tell me 1 thing that seems to halt their plans...

PHARAOH
12th July 2010, 16:20
this is what i am asking also... i dont see anything good out of this ... all i see is TPTB controling this spill and maybe even gaining alot from it... even if the doomsday scenarios dont come true the USA economy will die from this and who knows how many other plans will get a boost from it. Not to say the huge amount of ppl that will get sick or even die from this... Dont forget atm the hole gulf is a toxic waste for all life (in or above the water).

Now if what greybeard says is true then excellent. Personally i am not that far awaken spiritually to feel this change in the world sorry. Till now all we see is the NWO plans anfolding and nothing to stop them. Plz tell me 1 thing that seems to halt their plans...

Simple, our non violent, non cooperation will stop them in thier tracks. Stop getting drivers licenses, registering cars, boats esp. children at birth, stop carrying ID. Stop going by the identity given at birth as it really isnt who we are. Stop sending our children to thier schools, stop getting flu shots, start eating healthier so we don't need their hospitals or medicines, stop driving and start walking and riding bikes when possible, stop flying on air planes, stop paying taxes and I can go on and on but you ge the idea. Let's take Ghandi's example of civil disobediance and magnify it by 6 billion.

AMOR Familia!

THE eXchanger
12th July 2010, 16:27
"you are, what you allow
everything iS - iN poSSible" ;)

as, Bill Ryan says, "the best place to hide, is out in the open" LOL

"monitor all your choices, carefully, 'your choice' is All you have" !!!

"discard could, should, or would, and, utilise can, shall, and, will"!!!

iT iS - your choice :)

"your will-is your way"

Susan Lynne Serafina Schwenger

Fredkc
12th July 2010, 17:20
Chris;
It really depends upon the definition of wake up.
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

Hi Chris. Sorry, had to be done.
I always cringe because "awake" has become one of the most over-used, under-defined terms on the Internet.
Best I can gather it means something somewhere between:
* Walking amongst the crowd, healing the lame, to...
* Either having, or understanding "the plan" for this existence, to
* Having read their first Alex Jones rant two days ago, all the way to...
* "I finally saw the light and registered Democrat/Republican/(fill in the blank) yesterday!"

Also... this is the kind of thing which will be changed by a "gestalt decision". One which mankind does not appear to be "up to" out in the open at the moment.

Therein lies my concern, for the time being. So far, near as I can tell, the only thing that people in the US are wakin' up to so far is "Dis' here ain't working!"

This is a long cry from a gathering capable of coming to a "new path" or even re-establishing a better old path, intelligently arrived at. In fact, it is more likely to lead to one of those revolutions which succeeds in little but throwing out baby with bathwater.

I still live in hope, we can reach a better place, while we have the luxury of time...

Fred

greybeard
12th July 2010, 17:38
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

Hi Chris. Sorry, had to be done.
I always cringe because "awake" has become one of the most over-used, under-defined terms on the Internet.
Best I can gather it means something somewhere between:
* Walking amongst the crowd, healing the lame, to...
* Either having, or understanding "the plan" for this existence, to
* Having read their first Alex Jones rant two days ago, all the way to...
* "I finally saw the light and registered Democrat/Republican/(fill in the blank) yesterday!"

Also... this is the kind of thing which will be changed by a "gestalt decision". One which mankind does not appear to be "up to" out in the open at the moment.

Therein lies my concern, for the time being. So far, near as I can tell, the only thing that people in the US are wakin' up to so far is "Dis' here ain't working!"

This is a long cry from a gathering capable of coming to a "new path" or even re-establishing a better old path, intelligently arrived at. In fact, it is more likely to lead to one of those revolutions which succeeds in little but throwing out baby with bathwater.

I still live in hope, we can reach a better place, while we have the luxury of time...

Fred

Dont be sorry, be happy.
Which minds me "I would rather be happy than right"
Fred. I love your humor.
Im with you.
Your answer resonates with me LAUGHING
Thats a another pet hate
C

HORIZONS
12th July 2010, 17:55
Simple, our non violent, non cooperation will stop them in thier tracks. Stop getting drivers licenses, registering cars, boats esp. children at birth, stop carrying ID. Stop going by the identity given at birth as it really isnt who we are. Stop sending our children to thier schools, stop getting flu shots, start eating healthier so we don't need their hospitals or medicines, stop driving and start walking and riding bikes when possible, stop flying on air planes, stop paying taxes and I can go on and on but you ge the idea. Let's take Ghandi's example of civil disobediance and magnify it by 6 billion.

AMOR Familia!

I don't mean to be harsh, but - If only it were so simple - I see that you live in a fantasy world and not the reality of what has, is and shall continue to happen in the Gulf. This disaster will not be stopped in it's tracks - In fact none of your suggestions will help one person that has, is and will be affected by this disaster. This cannot be wished away!
Look at India today and tell me what great work was done there by "Ghandi's example" to free the people from TPTB? Without a paradigm shift in the evolution of spiritual consciousness within a critical mass of the global population all that light-side propaganda will accomplish nothing in this material world. We need REAL solutions for Real problems right now, while at the same time I agree it is very important to work on one's personal spiritual self-expression for what has, is and will continue to unfold in the times before us.

PHARAOH
12th July 2010, 18:59
I don't mean to be harsh, but - If only it were so simple - I see that you live in a fantasy world and not the reality of what has, is and shall continue to happen in the Gulf. This disaster will not be stopped in it's tracks - In fact none of your suggestions will help one person that has, is and will be affected by this disaster. This cannot be wished away!
Look at India today and tell me what great work was done there by "Ghandi's example" to free the people from TPTB? Without a paradigm shift in the evolution of spiritual consciousness within a critical mass of the global population all that light-side propaganda will accomplish nothing in this material world. We need REAL solutions for Real problems right now, while at the same time I agree it is very important to work on one's personal spiritual self-expression for what has, is and will continue to unfold in the times before us.

You don't mean to be harsh but it is who you are? FYI, It is that simple! That is why Ghandi was killed. All you wish is for everyone to see the world as you see it. There will be no disaster! Maybe then you can apologize to everyone for fearmongering. If you wish to take up arms against TPTB then go ahead but don't drag anyone else with you. You seem to thrive on misery HORIZON. It is evident in your writings as well as your POV. Please be of service to others and join a Malitia and leave us alone. We have all evolved past this stage in our evolution and wish to become the change we wish to see in this world of ours you call a fantasy.

AMOR Familia!

Etherios
12th July 2010, 19:26
You don't mean to be harsh but it is who you are? FYI, It is that simple! That is why Ghandi was killed. All you wish is for everyone to see the world as you see it. There will be no disaster! Maybe then you can apologize to everyone for fearmongering. If you wish to take up arms against TPTB then go ahead but don't drag anyone else with you. You seem to thrive on misery HORIZON. It is evident in your writings as well as your POV. Please be of service to others and join a Malitia and leave us alone. We have all evolved past this stage in our evolution and wish to become the change we wish to see in this world of ours you call a fantasy.

AMOR Familia!

Great act :-) HF up there in your enlightment state .... we the normal folk will keep living our lives .... Btw you think you have evolved past this and you have become change? then why care about what he says?

HORIZONS
12th July 2010, 19:35

AMOR Familia!

Then BE it! :)

Who said anything about taking up arms??? You accuse me of many things, but you are far from understanding me. There are very real people that are suffering big time from this disaster - wildlife included - and will continue to do so, and that is just the facts. I am not in favor of history repeating itself - We need a plan of action and the logistics to carry it out so we can OVERCOME this obstacle, and this has nothing to do with armed resistance. I am personally thinking about ways that I can help people if and when there is an evacuation - for without a doubt some will leave the area and come this way, I live one state up, so just as Katrina sent some this way some will come this way again, and I hope to be of service to those that come my way. Is that fear-mongering? Is preparing for a storm living in fear? I am trying to be the change i wish to see in this world, and it begins with education! People need to know what is going on, how we can help and deal with the fallout of what we face. We are responsible for our actions and reactions to all of life's issues, and this is a big issue and the responsibility must fall on someone's shoulders. Lets hope enough of us link up arm and arm, shoulder to shoulder, to be a help and service to others for words alone will accomplish very little.

wynderer
12th July 2010, 20:31
i think i am living in a different world than that of all the posters here who actually see a mass spiritual awakening occurring -- i like to talk w/people, & when i do i usually test the political waters -- one man, when i mentioned the Gulf oil attack, actually said, 'that's their problem down there -- let them deal with it' [referring to the Gulf residents]-- this epitomizes most of the kinds of responses i get from human beings when i try just talking about current events -- i don't even try running the 'mass spiritual awakening' bit past them

i'll believe the mass awakening is happening when all the soldiers in the world take off their uniforms, throw down their guns, & start walking home -- or when i can stand in a crowded bus & shout out, 'Hey! aren't these new energies GREAT?!?' & have everyone hi-five me & give me hugs

also -- this riff i hear a lot : 'The Earth can heal itself' [i myself would say the 'Earth herself' ] -- if you knew your galactic histories, you would know that planets CAN be destroyed -- blown into smithereens, made into a barren wasteland where nothing grows or moves, etc

i watched the David Icke video 'Finding the Warrior Within -- Time to Grow Up'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgU5DUeYTzw&feature=related

about halfway thru David has some things to say specifically about those who are relying on positive thinking to save the day or get them thru

sorry for the rant -- this planet & the entire human species are in big trouble & i get a bit irate at times

Peace & Freedom & Courage, wynderer

3(C)+me
12th July 2010, 20:57
All this talk about people suffering and the oil spill and damage and some people are not going to allow themselves to have some inner peace because of all the stuff happening out there.
My view is I cannot change or fix the world I can only work on myself and through that process I make the world a better place. It sounds simple but sometimes it is not because the PTB want to pull me in to their drama that they created.
I think I have been living a bit of a altered reality maybe a time line split because I have been having these moments of joy just comming out of no where and it is at those times that I know I will be ok in my world if I can continue to hold my space. Some people may say that is this new age mumbo jumbo but I am aware of the outside reality. I have stopped thinking I need to go out there and do something. My doing is being in a the place where I want to be. That is my job and I am really getting into my duties. It is a pleasure.