PDA

View Full Version : War on Our World

The One
26th November 2011, 20:42
War on Our World from Dominoes Falling Productions, is a feature length documentary using a collaboration of various material.

The film examines war, imperialism and some of the causes and consequences of this, with a particular look at the Military-Industrial complex. An aim of the film is to help inspire peace.

The film starts with a sequence from the movie American History X and continues with a lines from a landmark speech given by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called Beyond Vietnam.

I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight because my conscience leaves me no other choice. A true revolution of values will lay hand on the world order and say of war, ‘this way of settling differences is not just.’

This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation’s homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into the veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice, and love.

http://vimeo.com/32384359