PDA

View Full Version : Syria

noprophet
28th November 2011, 09:39
Disclaimer : This could all be bollocks.

However I feel the need to get it in front of Avalon's eyes.

Israeli security officials said on Wednesday that they believe Turkey is moving toward a military intervention in Syria, in order to create a secure buffer zone for opposition activists.
Turkish involvement in Syria Ramping up. (http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israeli-officials-turkey-nearing-military-intervention-in-syria-1.397363)

France is now calling for a humanitarian corridor in Syria and multiple reports talk of a Turkish-Arab military action following an authorization from the Arab League. The U.S. is telling its citizens to immediately leave the country. War may be on the horizon.
US citizens to vacate Syria (http://frontpagemag.com/2011/11/25/reports-of-coming-military-action-in-syria/)
(I know something similar was posted here recently.)

And then this was posted anonymously to the internet within the last hour which is what kicked off my interest:

In about 6-12 hours time, Turkish forces will be moving into Syria to provide a 'humanitarian corridor'. This will be interpreted as an unmitigated act of war.

Iran will be called upon by Syria to join them to strike Turkey. They will do so. At that time, NATO will unleash contingency 313. Under Contingency 313, a full scale invasion of Syria and Iran are to be carried out, with troops in Afghanistan pressing themselves on the border of Pakistan in case they decide to join in.

Now this was absolutely anonymous and posted to the pit of the internet (4chan) - so it could be total B.S.

But in case it is not I assume it might be worth relaying and any information one way or another from those 'in the know' would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~NP

Calz
28th November 2011, 09:53
No idea about the anonymous post but there are some growing drumbeats. Will post only a snippet as there is a quite lengthy article here. Take the link if interested.

27/11 The Syria-Iran-Turkey Triangle: A New War Scenario in the Middle East

Posted on November 27, 2011
Global Research, November 27, 2011
World Bulletin – 2011-11-24

While there were good connections and relations between Syria and Turkey only a year ago, today we began to talk different scenarios about the NATO intervention led by Turkey against Syria.

Most commentators suggest that Syria came to the end of the road. Interestingly, old-friend Turkey is among the states which raise their loud voices against the Syrian Assad regime. “Our wish is that the Assad regime, which is now on a knife-edge, does not enter this road of no return, which leads to the edge of the abyss,” Turkish prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said. “No regime can survive by killing or jailing. No one can build a future over the blood of the oppressed.”

While there were good connections and relations between Syria and Turkey only a year ago, today we begin to to talk about different scenarios about NATO intervention led by Turkey against Syria.

Although the Turkish position is being portrayed as a defender of oppressed Syrian people in the world media, there are some questions which cannot be answered independently of war scenarios led by the U.S. against Iran.

Today, we will try to look at the roots of Turkey’s position on events in Syria and its connection with the plans of global actors on the Middle East and new war scenarios in the region.

Looking at the Syrian Case from Different Viewpoints…

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/2711-the-syria-iran-turkey-triangle-a-new-war-scenario-in-the-middle-east/

GlassSteagallfan
28th November 2011, 11:09
Iran Vows Missile Strike On NATO Site In Turkey If Attacked

November 27, 2011 • 10:26PM

A senior commander of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard says Iran will bomb NATO's missile defense shield in Turkey if the U.S. or Israel attacks Iran.

Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards Aerospace Division, is quoted by the semi-official Mehr news agency as saying NATO's early warning radar station in Turkey is meant to protect Israel against Iranian missile attacks if a war breaks out with Israel. Turkey agreed in September to host the radar as part of NATO's missile defense system. A senior military commander has said if Israel fires even a single missile at Iranian nuclear facilities, every inch of the entity will be the target of Iran's missiles.

Iran's Parliament voted 179-4 to expel Britain's ambassador to Iran, according to today's Telegraph. A second Telegraph article reports, "Several politicians cried 'Death to Britain' as the measure was adopted." The head of the parliamentary committee on foreign policy and national security, Alaeddin Boroujerdi, said he was asking the foreign ministry "to expel the British ambassador from the country." The bill must go to the Guardians Council before it takes effect. On Monday, the British announced new sanctions on Iran, meant to spur a confrontation, which went beyond those of the U.S. and Canada.

The world is on a hair-trigger to nuclear war, made possible by the insane Obama, who is allowing British genocidalists to control the U.S. nuclear arsenal.

If we could just expel British imperial interest from the U.S....we could end this sick picnic

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 11:14
Great, just what we need, more nuggetry.
I can't wait for the day when the people decide enough is enough and want a new system.

Seikou-Kishi
28th November 2011, 11:53
If we could just expel British imperial interest from the U.S....we could end this sick picnic

Ah yes, I wondered how long it would take for the petty anglophobia to crop up again from some parochial little American. Of course, when America goes around causing all the problems, it's a global issue. Good to see people are still saluting the double standard.

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 12:56

Ah yes, I wondered how long it would take for the petty anglophobia to crop up again from some parochial little American. Of course, when America goes around causing all the problems, it's a global issue. Good to see people are still saluting the double standard.

To be fair to our friend, he likes lyndon la rouche, so that is where the comment comes from.
There is some truth in what he says, but it is naive to think that the solution is so easy.
The system needs to be superseded world wide, or we will be reinfested all over again.

mh842
28th November 2011, 13:39
Here is a useful link that my help support this thread. I am still looking for more information.
http://www.trdefence.com/2011/11/18/turkey-against-military-intervention-in-syria/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is one more link.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/turkey-threatens-to-join-international-military-action-in-syria-1.378427

jcocks
28th November 2011, 13:46
I can't wait for the day when the people decide enough is enough and want a new system.

Neither can I, but things have to get darker first. We may get to the brink of all-out nuclear war, but I doubt such a war will occur. People have to see that it is a real possibility though..... We are so close to to the real change, all we need is a big enough straw and they'll have made their fatal mistake that brings them tumbling down so we can build the world we want.

NewFounderHome
28th November 2011, 13:59

To be fair to our friend, he likes lyndon la rouche, so that is where the comment comes from.
There is some truth in what he says, but it is naive to think that the solution is so easy.
The system needs to be superseded world wide, or we will be reinfested all over again.

Sincerely i don’t know what the commons human is waiting for to react. We have so much more influence than the elite. The world population should be able to remove this **** from their power and money and put them at their place. Sorry this was my naive side coming out.
I know then the population doesn’t have the guts, neither the will to take action. We are all waiting to be in it, just at the point of dying and maybe then we will move or maybe not, end then the end will be there again. I know, I’m sounding negative but I find it hard to see all what is going on and there is no reaction.

Lord Sidious
28th November 2011, 18:57
Well, NewFounderHomeNugget, there are two motivations for human action, potential gain and fear of loss.
Fear of loss is the strongest of the two.
And so people will sit and tolerate a lot, because they fear losing what they have.
If only they would figure they have nothing, then we might make some progress.

modwiz
28th November 2011, 19:12
No idea about the anonymous post but there are some growing drumbeats. Will post only a snippet as there is a quite lengthy article here. Take the link if interested.

27/11 The Syria-Iran-Turkey Triangle: A New War Scenario in the Middle East

Posted on November 27, 2011
Global Research, November 27, 2011
World Bulletin – 2011-11-24

While there were good connections and relations between Syria and Turkey only a year ago, today we began to talk different scenarios about the NATO intervention led by Turkey against Syria.

Most commentators suggest that Syria came to the end of the road. Interestingly, old-friend Turkey is among the states which raise their loud voices against the Syrian Assad regime. “Our wish is that the Assad regime, which is now on a knife-edge, does not enter this road of no return, which leads to the edge of the abyss,” Turkish prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said. “No regime can survive by killing or jailing. No one can build a future over the blood of the oppressed.”

While there were good connections and relations between Syria and Turkey only a year ago, today we begin to to talk about different scenarios about NATO intervention led by Turkey against Syria.

Although the Turkish position is being portrayed as a defender of oppressed Syrian people in the world media, there are some questions which cannot be answered independently of war scenarios led by the U.S. against Iran.

Today, we will try to look at the roots of Turkey’s position on events in Syria and its connection with the plans of global actors on the Middle East and new war scenarios in the region.

Looking at the Syrian Case from Different Viewpoints…

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/2711-the-syria-iran-turkey-triangle-a-new-war-scenario-in-the-middle-east/

It would appear that Syria has had a cozy covert relationship with Israel for many years. The 'news' is for the populace while another reality lurks beneath the surface.http://www.roytov.com/articles/474.htm
Turkey is probably aware of this secret relationship. Iran also seems to have some arrangement with the zionist entity as well. I cannot suggest strongly enough that people start to make regular visits to Veterans Today website. It had changed its mission and now serves as one of the few sites that is offering information based on real intelligence assets. Both intelligence and opinions can go awry but there is no intentional spin that I can make out. Roy Tov has a blog as well that has some very useful info for people who want so information that reaches into the belly of the beast.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/

modwiz
28th November 2011, 19:18

I think this is, the more specific, buttnuggetry here, M'lord. The origin of the nugget does matter sometimes. :yuck:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sincerely i don’t know what the commons human is waiting for to react. We have so much more influence than the elite. The world population should be able to remove this **** from their power and money and put them at their place. Sorry this was my naive side coming out.
I know then the population doesn’t have the guts, neither the will to take action. We are all waiting to be in it, just at the point of dying and maybe then we will move or maybe not, end then the end will be there again. I know, I’m sounding negative but I find it hard to see all what is going on and there is no reaction.

Here are my thoughts on another thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35618-Do-we-really-need-regulations&p=365846&viewfull=1#post365846